[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121202321650.jpg - (12.13KB , 150x150 , crossingtheborderlol.jpg ) [iqdb]
3251 No. 3251
Your name is Futako.

You are currently traveling to a land called ‘Gensokyo’ with your friends Maribel and Renko. This expedition is led by Renko Usami, with the second higher-up being Maribel. You, however, are the pack mule. You can’t help but grit your teeth at this. Why does Renko always make you carry the heavy shit? Oh well, you can embarrass her later on.
“Hey, look!”
Maribel points ahead to a shrine, which seems to have two walls built for about 20 feet or so away from it in either direction. This is it, a new chance to start in a new world. You have a minute before you get there, so what will you do?

[ ] Inventory.
[ ] “Hey, Maribel? Why does Renko always act like she has a metal rod up her ass?”
[ ] “I wonder what we’ll see in ‘Gensokyo’?”

>> No. 3252
[ ] Inventory.
[ ] “Hey, Maribel? Why does Renko always act like she has a metal rod up her ass?”

I still want my Suika/Chen route damnit <_<
>> No. 3253
[X] Inventory.
[X] “Hey, Maribel? Why does Renko always act like she has a metal rod up her ass?”
>> No. 3254
[C] Inventory.
[C] “Hey, Maribel? Why does Renko always act like she has a metal rod up her ass?”

Oh Renko, you silly bitch.
>> No. 3255
[x] Inventory.
[x] “Hey, Maribel? Why does Renko always act like she has a metal rod up her ass?”
So, is this like a new game +? Do we still have all the knowledge of our demon form and our weapons? Or are we completely starting over?
>> No. 3256
>>3255

All the knowledge, but not all the items.
>> No. 3257
Inventory:
Outfit 1 (Sweater, Skirt, Stockings) (Equipped)
Dagger (Equipped)
Camera (Equipped)
Ribbon (PIME TARADOX)
Cell Phone
Diary
Gum
Fedora
Bucket Hat
5 Bottle Caps
A… Tail? Huh?
>> No. 3258
[ ] Use Tail on Renko

seem appropriate

[ ] “I wonder what we’ll see in ‘Gensokyo’?”
>> No. 3259
>>3258

We should save that until after Renko comments on having nothing up her ass
>> No. 3260
>>3258

What makes you say that's appropriate? I don't think that Renko's acting too catty.
>> No. 3261
File 121202747771.jpg - (499.79KB , 1000x724 , Renko001.jpg ) [iqdb]
3261
“Hey, Maribel?”
“Yes?”
“Why does Renko always act like she has a metal rod up her ass?”
Renko stops, and clenches her fists at her sides. She turns, gritting her teeth, and you dodge the following punch.
“Idiot! I told you to not talk to your leader like that!”
You can’t help but smile. You love to do this to Renko, since she always falls for it. The three of you continue up to the shrine, and see three main doors.
“Hey!” Renko takes the lead. “Anyone here?”
The large double doors open, revealing a girl in a miko outfit. She seems to be trying to keep someone from getting out, and turns to address you.
“What do you want?”
Renko steps forward, and puts her hands on her hips.
“I desire passage into Gensokyo!”
She points a hand into the air, grinning like a maniac. You almost facepalm at this, but you resist the urge.
“… Okay. It’s late, so I can’t take you in today, but tomorrow would work. Just don’t cause too much trouble. You can stay in the rooms to the left, if you’d like.”
She goes back in the door, and you think you hear a girl asking who that was. You look at the doors, and wonder what exactly you’ll do next.

[ ] Ask Renko and Maribel what you plan to do in Gensokyo.
[ ] Go to the rooms.
[ ] Wander around the shrine.
>> No. 3262
[X] Ask Renko and Maribel what you plan to do in Gensokyo.
[X] Wander around the shrine.

Wow, Miko. Just letting anyone into Gensokyo? Nice job protecting the border.
>> No. 3263
[X] Ask Renko and Maribel what you plan to do in Gensokyo.
[X] Wander around the shrine.

Wait... are we even in Gensokyo yet?
>> No. 3264
>>3263

Yes and no. The shrine exists in and out of Gensokyo.
>> No. 3265
[x] Ask Renko and Maribel what you plan to do in Gensokyo.
>> No. 3266
[X] Ask Renko and Maribel what you plan to do in Gensokyo.
[X] Wander around the shrine.

We need to meet Suika damnit!
>> No. 3267
[x] Ask Renko and Maribel what you plan to do in Gensokyo.
[x] Wander around the shrine.
>> No. 3269
File 121203051482.jpg - (110.35KB , 480x678 , 13c1501a8a6082c483bf6b8de24cc57a.jpg ) [iqdb]
3269
“Hey, guys?”
“Yes?”
Maribel turns to you.
“What are we going to do here, anyway?”
Renko stomps in front of you, raising a fist.
“Isn’t it obvious? We’re going to study all the crazy things about this place, and then reveal it to the rest of the world!”
Wait. What.
“…Huh?”
Renko shakes her head, and throws an arm around your shoulder.
“See, Gensokyo is like America before the pioneers. All we can do is progress here, and we’ll cash in on revealing Gensokyo as being real.”
She moves her face next to your ear, and whispers.
“I might even keep you as a pet when this is over.”
She pulls away, and walks off to the rooms. Maribel goes into the room the miko went into, and you decide to wander the halls. You walk for a while, and then hear someone hit the floor behind you, seeming to land from the roof.
“Oh? What’s your name, little girl?”

[ ] Start singing, and hope he joins in.
[ ] “I’m Futako, and all characters in this game are at least 18.”
[ ] Turn around. “Mii?”
>> No. 3270
[x] “I’m Futako, and all characters in this game are at least 18. The Diet confirmed this, and the State agreed.”
>> No. 3271
[ ] “I’m Futako, and all characters in this game are at least 18.”
>> No. 3272
[x] “I’m Futako, and all characters in this game are at least 18.”
>> No. 3273
WHAT'S YOUR NAME
LITTLE GIRL?
WHAT'S YOUR NAME?

Well, you guys missed singing that with Nanaya. Good job.
>> No. 3274
“I’m Futako.”
You turn and smile, holding out a hand.
“And all characters in this game are of at least 18 years of age.”
A silence follows for a few seconds, but then he laughs and shakes your hand.
“Cute. Really cute.”
He looks down at you, grinning with a huge grin.
“Who are you?”
He nods, his red coat billowing behind him.
“I…”
You wait a second.
“I am Nanaya of Hakurei Shrine.”
He breaths out, and looks down at you again.
“So, are you from this place?”
“No, I came in a little while ago.”
He takes this in, and turns to walk away.
“I have things to do, anyway. I was going to have a CUH-RAAAAAAAZY party later.”

[ ] “Can I come to it?”
[ ] Walk away; act like you never saw him.
[ ] Attempt to seduce the man.
>> No. 3275
[ ] “Can I come to it?”
>> No. 3276
[x] Walk away; act like you never saw him.
[x] Nuclear facepalm.
>> No. 3277
[ ] “Can I come to it?”
>> No. 3279
[X] Walk away; act like you never saw him.

Oh Nanaya. Driving away just as many women as you attract.
>> No. 3280
[x] Walk away; act like you never saw him.
>> No. 3281
[ ] Walk away; act like you never saw him
>> No. 3282
File 12120354058.jpg - (47.33KB , 509x712 , 121119461534.jpg ) [iqdb]
3282
You shake your head and walk away, leaving the man behind. Who does that retard think he is, Nanaya or Dante? You shake your head and continue to explore the shrine, eventually finding a room where a horned girl is laying on a bed, possibly from drinking too much. You consider what you could do right now, and decide to…

[ ] Wake her up.
[ ] Keep walking down the halls.
[ ] Try to find Renko and Maribel.
>> No. 3283
>>3282
[X] Keep walking down the halls.

WRITE WRITE WRITE!
>> No. 3284
[X] Wake her up.

"Hey."

Poke.

"HEY."
>> No. 3285
[ ] Try to find Renko and Maribel.
>> No. 3286
[ ] Wake her up.

YAY!
>> No. 3287
[ ] Wake her up.

By ignoring Nanaya, does he no longer exist in the story?
>> No. 3288
[x] Keep walking down the halls.
>> No. 3289
[ ] Wake her up.

And then we shall pass on what we know to her and spend the night drinking!
>> No. 3290
[x] Wake her up.
Hay. Hay. HAY YOU GUYS.
>> No. 3291
>>3269
>[ ] Start singing, and hope he joins in.
>[ ] “I’m Futako, and all characters in this game are at least 18.”
>[ ] Turn around. “Mii?”

These are the best options in any VN. EVER.
>> No. 3292
[ ] Wake her up.
>> No. 3293
>>3291

Second one reminded me of Yume Miru Kusumi, no idea about the rest though
>> No. 3294
File 121203870676.jpg - (64.48KB , 450x747 , 120723856361.jpg ) [iqdb]
3294
You walk over to her, and stand over her bed.
“Hey.”
She doesn’t respond.
“Hey.”
You poke her side, and she grunts. You decide to grab one of her horns, and she moans as you do.
“…Do you like this?”
She doesn’t answer. Heavy sleeper, huh? You’ll fix that.
You begin to run your hand up and down her horn, feeling the hard but smooth texture, and stroking the ivory beauty. She continues to moan as you do this, and you merely run your hand up and down her horn, causing her to get louder and louder. She eventually wakes up, and you let go. She rubs her head, and sits up, looking you over.
“H…Huh? Who are you? And… What were you doing?”

[ ] “I’m Futako.”
[ ] “I was playing with your horn.”
[ ] “The miko said I could stay here tonight.”
>> No. 3295
[X] “I'm Futako, and I was playing with your horn. Would you like to play with mine?”
>> No. 3296
[X] “I’m Futako.”
[X] “I was playing with your horn.”
[X] “The miko said I could stay here tonight.”

I like all three.
>> No. 3297
[X] “I'm Futako, and I was playing with your horn. Would you like to play with mine?”
>> No. 3298
[x] “I'm Futako, and I was playing with your horn. Would you like to play with mine?”
DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
>> No. 3299
I need my sleep now. But I'd like to know, when are most of you on? I'd like to update when people are actually here.
>> No. 3300
[X] “I’m Futako.”
[X] “I was playing with your horn.”
>> No. 3301
[x] “I'm Futako, and I was playing with your horn. Would you like to play with mine?”

I cannot resist this choice.
>> No. 3302
[X] “I'm Futako, and I was playing with your horn. Would you like to play with mine?”
>> No. 3303
[x] “I'm Futako, and I was playing with your horn. Would you like to play with mine?”
>> No. 3304
[x] “I'm Futako, and I was playing with your horn. Would you like to play with mine?”
>> No. 3305
[x] “I'm Futako, and I was playing with your horn. Would you like to play with mine?”
suikaawesome.jpg
>> No. 3306
[X] “I'm Futako, and I was playing with your horn. Would you like to play with mine?”

Nice restart.
>> No. 3308
[X] “I'm Futako, and I was playing with your horn. Would you like to play with mine?”

I'd her horns.
>> No. 3309
[X] “I'm Futako, and I was playing with your horn. Would you like to play with mine?”

After which

[ ] Find Renko, remove hat, ruffle hair. ???? VOMIT!
>> No. 3313
>>3307

Don't worry, he's still there. He's kind of like an obstacle, I guess.

>>3306

I can't read sarcasm over the internet, so I hope that you didn't just use it here.
>> No. 3314
[X] “I'm Futako, and I was playing with your horn. Would you like to play with mine?”
I'd her horns.
>> No. 3315
File 121209319985.jpg - (111.38KB , 574x757 , 120950751838.jpg ) [iqdb]
3315
The girl makes a face of disbelief, and then knocks you over.
“A horn?”
She starts groping your head, searching through your hair for a horn. Her little fingers caress your scalp, and the whole sitting on you thing is nice too. She keeps searching for a minute before giving up.
“… I don’t see one.”
She jumps off of you, and stretches. The chains hanging from her wrists make rattling noises as she does so.
“Did you just say that to mess with me?”

[ ] “No, I’m an oni! Just a half, though.”
[ ] “I don’t have my horn yet.”
[ ] “I didn’t mean that horn.”
>> No. 3316
>>3315
[ ] “I don’t have my horn yet.”
[ ] “I didn’t mean that horn.”
>> No. 3317
[x] “I didn’t mean that horn.”
>> No. 3318
[ ] “No, I’m an oni! Just a half, though.”


Control yourselves, people...
>> No. 3319
I've heard that human horns serve as aphrodisiacs for certain alien races
>> No. 3320
[X] “I didn’t mean that horn.”

Insert Futurama reference here.
>> No. 3321
[ ] “No, I’m an oni! Just a half, though.”
[ ] “I don’t have my horn yet.”
>> No. 3322
[X] “I didn’t mean that horn.”

Rim shot.
>> No. 3323
[ ] “No, I’m an oni! Just a half, though.”
>> No. 3324
[ ] “No, I’m an oni! Just a half, though.”
[ ] “I didn’t mean that horn.”
>> No. 3325
File 121209575262.png - (69.13KB , 875x960 , 119985985988.png ) [iqdb]
3325
[ ] “No, I’m an oni! Just a half, though.”
[ ] “I didn’t mean that horn.”
>> No. 3326
File 121209618732.jpg - (59.39KB , 640x580 , 121119653086.jpg ) [iqdb]
3326
“No, I didn’t! I’m an oni, just a half, though.”
She smiles.
“Really? Then where is your horn?”
“I didn’t mean that horn.”
She seems to think for a minute, and comes up with nothing.
“I don’t get it. Has your horn not grown in yet?”
You nod, smiling. Well, that cleared things up. She hugs you and shakes you around a little, blabbering on about how there’s finally another oni in Gensokyo.
“Hey, do you like beer? We should have a drinking contest so long as you’re here!”
She jumps up and down, yelling her thoughts to you as soon as she thinks of them. You smile, and say…

[ ] “Sure, I could go for a cold one.”
[ ] “Okay, but let’s find that miko first.”
[ ] “Fine, but first, what’s your name?”
>> No. 3327
[X] “Okay, but let’s find that miko first.”

Fun's fun, but it's time to move the plot along.
>> No. 3328
[x] “Okay, but let’s find that miko first, if you know what I mean."

Oh Suika, you clueless little girl. I'm going to milk you for all the lulz you're worth.
>> No. 3329
[ ] “Fine, but first, what’s your name?”

>>3327

Getting it on with Suika IS the plot though <_<
>> No. 3330
[X] “Sure, I could go for a cold one.”

Drunken sex, here we come! The morning after will be particularly fun, because we can avoid the awkward feeling of having gay sex that you can't remember. On a technicality, granted.
>> No. 3331
[x] “Okay, but let’s find that miko first.”
[x] "By the way, what's your name?"
>> No. 3332
[x] “Okay, but let’s find that miko first.”
[x] "By the way, what's your name?"
>> No. 3333
File 121210384439.jpg - (273.99KB , 600x829 , 7973946a60fe816dea255e398b753c43.jpg ) [iqdb]
3333
“We can drink later, but let’s find that miko first.”
She jumps up.
“Oh yeah! You must be the person Reimu wouldn’t let me see!”
She darts over to the door, and swings it open.
“Come on! I need to yell at her for not letting me meet such a nice oni.”
You can’t help but smile. What a sweet girl. You follow her down the hall, and wind up back at the entrance.
“Hey, could you tell me your name really quick?”
“My name’s Suika Ibuki!”
She throws the doors open, and you see the miko and that man again. You sigh, and walk in, taking a seat at the heated table. Suika plops down in the next seat, and the man sits on the other end of the table.
Suika begins to speak.
“Hey, Reimu! This girl is a half-oni, and you didn’t tell me? You jerk!”
‘Reimu’ looks at you in surprise.
“Half-oni? Really?”
You nod, and she sighs.
“Well… I guess we have another youkai in Gensokyo. At least you’ll be in here, and not out there.”
[ ] “Actually, I plan to leave and come back regularly.”
[ ] Stay quiet about that.
“Anyways, I have some business to do. Watch over this shrine while I’m gone, okay, Nanaya?”
Nanaya nods.
“Sure. How long will you be gone?”
“About 7 minutes.”
With that, Reimu gets up to leave.

[ ] Keep an eye on Nanaya.
[ ] Drink with Suika.
[ ] Look for someone else in this shrine.

-------------

VODKA. This voting in the middle. I'll be taking it.
>> No. 3334
[X] Stay quiet about that.
[X] Drink with Suika.

Drinkan' games.
>> No. 3335
[x] “Actually, I plan to leave and come back regularly.”
Keep the miko on her toes.
[x] Look for someone else in this shrine.
>> No. 3336
[X] Stay quiet about that.
[X] Drink with Suika.
>> No. 3337
>>3333

>“Sure. How long will you be gone?”
>“About 7 minutes.”

FUCK FUCK FUCK. I SAW WHAT YOU DID THERE.
>> No. 3338
[x] “Actually, I plan to leave and come back regularly.”
What's so bad about a half-youkai not being in Gensokyo, anyways? Let's find out.
[x] Drink with Suika.
>> No. 3339
[X] “Actually, I plan to leave and come back regularly.”

Like she wouldn't find out anyway.

[X] Drink with Suika.

And then more horn votes.
>> No. 3340
[x] “Actually, I plan to leave and come back regularly.”
[x] Drink with Suika.
>> No. 3341
[x] “Actually, I plan to leave and come back regularly.”
[x] Drink with Suika.
won. Oh anon, do you like drunken onis?

Writing now.
>> No. 3342
>>VODKA. This voting in the middle. I'll be taking it.
Keep your hands off my magnificent ideas.
>> No. 3343
>>3341
I want to see what happens later when we stumble outside of the shrine later while drunk and decide to fuck with the feral Youkai.
But that's just me.
>> No. 3345
I lied a while ago. I'll have the next part up in 7 minutes.
>> No. 3346
>>3345
Only glad i don't read this.
>> No. 3347
File 121210933642.png - (81.20KB , 243x259 , c171d1bf85749762d563823cbbe54527.png ) [iqdb]
3347
You decide to tell her.
“Hey, Reimu?”
“Yeah?”
“I actually plan to enter and exit the border regularly. It’s sort of like-”
“NO.”
You look up to see her glaring at you.
“You’ll have to get through me if you want to leave! Now, excuse me.”
She opens the door, taking her leave. You shrug off the incident and leave Nanaya behind to go drinking with Suika. You arrive at what seems to be a collection of beverages, and Suika turns to you.
“What will we have?”

Pick two.

[ ] Dated Wine.
[ ] Beer.
[ ] Vodka.
[ ] Liquor.
[ ] Mead.
[ ] Whiskey.
[ ] Scotch.

If you picked Scotch.

[ ] Get some glue.
[ ] Don’t get any glue.
>> No. 3348
>“You’ll have to get through me if you want to leave!"
[x] "Is that so~"
>> No. 3349
[ ] Liquor.
>> No. 3350
[x] Vodka.
[x] Whiskey.
Let's get SMASHED.
>> No. 3351
[x] Whiskey

>>3343
>and decide to fuck the feral Youkai.
fixed.
>> No. 3352
[ ] Beer.
>> No. 3353
[X] Whiskey.
[X] Dated Wine.

Incongruous?
>> No. 3354
[x] Mead.

Drinking this shit right now. Too fucking sweet. Nice thoiugh.
>> No. 3355
I guess whiskey technically wins by itself. Writing soon.
>> No. 3356
File 121211252189.png - (35.15KB , 566x551 , 853594858640062474b12dbbef37b3f8.png ) [iqdb]
3356
You decide to get some whiskey, and you and Suika go to the front of the shrine to drink. You take turns drinking, and eventually play a game where if one of you has done something the other says before, you have to take a drink. You’ve eventually drunk so much that you should be dead by human body limits. The alcohol has put you into an odd state of mind, and you can’t think straight. You even see a banana behind Suika, and it seems to be telling jokes. Wait, what?
“Hney.”
Suika begins to talk. You an barely understand her, but you listen.
“Ahm feehlink puhreety shilly, sho lets do shumthing now, ohka-”
She falls to the ground in her drunken state.

[ ] Flat, flat, smooth and flat!
[ ] She crushed the banana! You must rescue him from her backside.
[ ] Suggest doing something entirely different.
>> No. 3357
[x] She crushed the banana! You must rescue him from her backside.
NO
I WILL NOT LOSE YOU AGAIN MR. BANANA
>> No. 3358
File 121211325913.jpg - (35.77KB , 704x396 , NOT AS PLANNED.jpg ) [iqdb]
3358
[x] She crushed the banana! You must rescue him from her backside.
>> No. 3359
[ ] She crushed the banana! You must rescue him from her backside.
>> No. 3360
[x] She crushed the banana! You must rescue him from her backside.
>> No. 3361
[ ] She crushed the banana! You must rescue him from her backside.

I A M NOT PISD GO AWAY
>> No. 3362
File 121211439068.png - (73.03KB , 300x400 , 120968187372.png ) [iqdb]
3362
You pull her up to rescue the banana, and find him lodged in her skirt. You remove her skirt and grab Mr. Banana, but your hand slips. She moans, and you get an idea. You begin to rub your banana friend against her clit, and her moaning gets louder. You mover Mr. Banana around and begin to push and pull, sticking him in and out of her ass. You begin to move your fingers around her vagina, and then insert two of them. A loud yelp escapes her, and you begin to move your fingers in and out. You move up on her and kiss her, moving your tongue around in her mouth. She follows what you’ve done so far, and reaches into your pants, grabbing your erect member. She pulls away from the kiss and squeezes your member as you pass out.
“Whash thish?”

Dream time. You dream of…

[ ] A girl on Christmas Day.
[ ] A station where you report on the latest news.
[ ] A girl who can’t be seen, does she go “Au au”?
[ ] Fruit in a basket.
>> No. 3363
[x] Fruit in a basket.
Chiquita Dragonforce GO.
>> No. 3364
[ ] A girl on Christmas Day.
[ ] A station where you report on the latest news.
[ ] A girl who can’t be seen, does she go “Au au”?
ALL OF THEM
>> No. 3365
[ ] Fruit in a basket.
>> No. 3366
[ ] A girl on Christmas Day.

i asked my frined and they say whoebver we're fuking is god so this.
>> No. 3367
File 121211515942.gif - (18.48KB , 125x80 , BAWWWW.gif ) [iqdb]
3367
>You mover Mr. Banana around and begin to push and pull

We suffocated Mr. Banana to death. We are MURDERERS.
>> No. 3368
[X] A girl who can’t be seen, does she go “Au au”?

HORNS BABY HORNS!
>> No. 3369
[x] Fruit in a basket.
>> No. 3370
[x] Fruit in a basket.
A memorial to Mr. Banana, who won't live to see tomorrow. YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.
>> No. 3371
You dream… Of the banana. You killed the banana. You dream of him still being alive, and dancing around while telling you great jokes. A man appears, and he also listens to the banana, laughing at all his jokes. The three of you move on in the distance, and head out to find your destination.
You arrive at an apartment. You go inside, and you, the man, and the banana live on in peace, telling jokes and having laughs, and getting high off of tape.

And then you wake up.

Or it seemed like you did, but you’re now in a dark world. You see three doors you could enter, but you can’t decide which.

[ ] Door 1, it has a cell phone on it.
[ ] Door 2. It has a potter’s wheel on it.
[ ] Door 3. It has a yellow question mark on it.

--------------

And now I'm finished for the night.
>> No. 3372
[ ] Door 2. It has a potter’s wheel on it.
>> No. 3373
[X] Door 2. It has a potter’s wheel on it.

Yeah! Pottery, the ultimate ability!
>> No. 3374
[x] Door 2. It has a potter’s wheel on it.
>> No. 3375
>>3371
>[ ] Door 1, it has a cell phone on it.
>[ ] Door 2. It has a potter’s wheel on it.
>[ ] Door 3. It has a yellow question mark on it.
A bunch of strangely marked doors in the middle of a dark world...

[x] Turn off the light switch.
>> No. 3376
>and getting high off of tape.
what?
>> No. 3377
[ ] Door 2. It has a potter’s wheel on it.

yag;
>> No. 3378
[X] Door 3. It has a yellow question mark on it.

It has a question mark. The question mark is superior. The question mark command you to pick it. You want to pick the question mark. You will pick the question mark.
>> No. 3379
One more thing, I'll be writing a lot more in a few days, and at a much faster pace. Is this awesome?

[ ] Yes.
[ ] No.
>> No. 3380
[ ] Your lies...I won't be falling for them.
>> No. 3381
>>3379

Yes and no.
Regulars updates are teh win, but if the story goes too fast, it's not exploited to it's full potential. As far as I'm concerned I prefer a medium pace where we get time to enjoy the story
>> No. 3391
File 121216566531.png - (7.97KB , 824x553 , claymoresclosedspace1.png ) [iqdb]
3391
You open the second door, and find a room that expands into eternity, like a barren desert plain at twilight. The door behind you disappears, and you hear someone appear behind you.
“So, you’re here.”
You turn to face him. Claymore, that spirit that has lately been appearing in your dreams.
“Did you get a master yet?”
He spits.
“I guess you could say that. More like an accomplice, I guess. Your minds might crossover here in the closed space, but that’s no problem. I’m sure you could get along. She seems like the type you like for a friend.”
Huh. So his new master is a woman, huh? Maybe you could tease the bastard with that later. You lean back in the air, and float a little. It sure is nice to be dominant in this place.
“So, is she giving you problems? Please tell me that she is.”
He sneers.
“Kind of. She can be really annoying, and I have to listen to her silly thoughts. But I figure she can be useful soon enough.”
“Just don’t go trying to steal someone’s body, okay?”
“Yeah, yeah.”
You give him a thumbs up before you awaken, leaving the closed space behind.
“Good luck, kid!”
He frowns as you leave. Good, looks like you got him mad with that.

END OF DAY 0
-----------

I have a few things to do today, so there will be updates in between. I'll post a lot more soon enough.
>> No. 3394
You wake up in a seared room. It looks like… The shrine? But how? What happened? You get up and notice that you’re untouched, but this whole side of the shrine has been blown to bits. You look around to see that a few things have been left here, and that a number of trees in the forest have fallen over. You look at the rubble and see a few things as well. A black hat, a purple gourd, a stick with paper on the end… Huh.

[ ] Go to the part of the shrine that isn’t destroyed.
[ ] Take something.
[ ] Run into the forest, following the devastation.


If you chose # 2:
[ ] Take the purple gourd.
[ ] Take the stick thing.
[ ] Take the hat.
>> No. 3396
[X] Take something.
[X] The purple gourd.
[X] Run into the forest, following the devastation.

Infinite sake gourd will save us.
>> No. 3397
[X] Take something.
[X] The purple gourd.
[X] Run into the forest, following the devastation.

Infinite sake? Fuck yeah!
>> No. 3398
[X] Take something.
[X] The purple gourd.
[X] Run into the forest, following the devastation.
>> No. 3399
[X] Take something.
[X] The purple gourd.
[X] Run into the forest, following the devastation.
>> No. 3400
[X] Take something.
[X] The purple gourd.
[X] Run into the forest, following the devastation.
>> No. 3401
[X] Take something.
[X] The purple gourd.
[X] Run into the forest, following the devastation.

SWR?
>> No. 3403
You get up, remembering everything you had done up until this. You decide to take the gourd you saw, and you take off into the forest, following the line of fallen trees.



You eventually find the scene of what was a battle. Holes cover the ground, and you also see that the trees have not only fallen here, but have been cut into pieces. You look around and see a few things: A card on the ground, a green hat, and you hear some kind of rustling in a nearby bush.

[ ] Check your inventory.
[ ] Take the hat.
[ ] Take the card.
[ ] Investigate the noise.
[ ] Turn around and head back to the shrine.
[ ] Continue following the wreckage, you might find something soon.
>> No. 3404
>>3401
>SWR?

Doubtful. The Shrine is basically underground for most of the game.

[X] Take the card.
[X] Investigate the noise.

Card games.
>> No. 3405
[x] Check your inventory.
[x] Take the hat.
[x] Take the card.
[x] Investigate the noise.
Klepto mode activated.
>> No. 3406
[ ] Take the hat.
[ ] Take the card.
[ ] Investigate the noise.
>> No. 3407
[x] Check your inventory.
[x] Take the hat.
[x] Take the card.
[x] Investigate the noise.
>> No. 3408
[x] Check your inventory.
[x] Take the hat.
[x] Take the card.
[x] Investigate the noise.
>> No. 3409
File 121217863473.jpg - (486.98KB , 1024x768 , 669df1f4b55792c6beab1da5f9b84748.jpg ) [iqdb]
3409
You take the card and hat, and then approach the bush slowly. You creep up to it, hiding yourself, and peek in. You are met with a pair of panties with two tails sticking out above the top of them. You hear the owner of this fine rear speak.
“Aaaaah, where did I put my hat? If Ran finds out that I lost this one, after she put so much work into it…”
The girl begins to get quiet, and wriggles her butt around while looking through the other bushes. A few ideas pop into your head about what you could do in this situation…

[ ] K-K-KANCHOOOOOOOOOOO
[ ] Tap her ass. “Is this your hat?”
[ ] Pull down her panties.
>> No. 3411
[x] Tap her ass. “Is this your hat?”
>> No. 3412
[ ] Tap her ass. “Is this your hat?”
>> No. 3413
[x] Cunt punt her. “Is this your hat?”
>> No. 3414
[X] Tap her ass. “Is this your hat?”

We'll have her panties off soon enough.
>> No. 3415
[z] Tap her ass. “Is this your hat?”
>> No. 3416
[X] Tap her ass. “Is this your hat?”
>> No. 3418
[X] Tap her ass. “Is this your hat?”
>> No. 3419
Tapping her ass won.
If you know what I mean.

Writing now.
>> No. 3420
File 121218225798.jpg - (223.30KB , 700x700 , 120725387295.jpg ) [iqdb]
3420
You reach out and tap her ass with your finger. She yelps and turns around.
Huh. Soft.
“W-What are you doing? You don’t touch people there!”
You smile and hold up her hat.
“Is this yours?”
She falls silent, and stares at you.
“Ah…”
Taking a closer look at her, she’s covered in scratches in bruises. You wonder what caused this, and she snatches the hat.
“W-Well, thanks… But shouldn’t you be fighting me, not helping me?”

[ ] Ask her what she means.
[ ] Offer to carry her. She must be exhausted.
[ ] Ask her about the bruises and cuts.
[ ] Ask her what happened to the trees.
>> No. 3422
[X] Ask her what she means.
[X] Offer to carry her. She must be exhausted.

Futako doesn't sweat the small stuff.
>> No. 3425
[X] Ask her what she means.
[X] Offer to carry her. She must be exhausted.

Fighting a cat loli? That's just not right.
>> No. 3426
>>3420
[ ] Ask her what she means.
[ ] Offer to carry her. She must be exhausted.
[ ] Ask her about the bruises and cuts.
[ ] Ask her what happened to the trees.

Wall me, or

[ ] Offer to carry her. She must be exhausted.
[ ] Ask her about the bruises and cuts.
>> No. 3427
[ ] Ask her what she means.
[ ] Offer to carry her. She must be exhausted.
[ ] Ask her about the bruises and cuts.
[ ] Ask her what happened to the trees.
>> No. 3428
[x] Ask her what she means.
[x] Offer to carry her. She must be exhausted.
[x] Ask her about the bruises and cuts.
[x] Ask her what happened to the trees.

A wall is fine too.
>> No. 3429
[x] Ask her what she means.
[x] Offer to carry her. She must be exhausted.
[x] Ask her about the bruises and cuts.
[x] Ask her what happened to the trees.
Build a glorious wall.
>> No. 3430
File 121218344253.png - (16.00KB , 512x512 , e2da8ceb261f0a55ab5b933a6ee8e749.png ) [iqdb]
3430
“What do you mean?”
“Well, I could tell you, but first I need to find Ran.”
She tries to stand up, but she falls down on herself.
“Ah! It hurts.”
You reach out a hand.
“I could carry you.”
The girl’s face goes red, and she takes your hand. You lift her up, and hold her in your arms as you walk down the path of fallen trees. After a minute of walking, you speak up.
“My name’s Futako, can I ask for yours?”
“Ah! I’m Chen Yakumo. Thanks for helping me, Futako.”
You smile, and adjust your grip on her. She closes her eyes and lays her head back, but you make her open them again when you speak up.
“Now, what was that about?”
“Huh? …Oh! Right, I had forgotten. Well, my master is called Ran Yakumo, a nine-tailed fox. She has a master called Yukari Yakumo, and Yukari was fighting that miko who lives at the shrine.”
Reimu was fighting this girl’s… Extended master?
“Why were they fighting?”
“Well, Yukari said something about the border, and… I dunno. She just took me and Ran with her to fight the miko. I really didn’t want to, since I was having a nice dream while sleeping on Ran’s tails, but I can’t say no to Yukari.”
You nod, and get ready to ask her the next question.
>> No. 3431
“What about the bruises and cuts?”
She runs a hand over one of the cuts. It’s healed up mostly, but it still looks a little red.
“Well, I was fighting the witch, and then she beat me to the ground when Yukari and Ran were lured away. I really hope they don’t find out about that.”
You look at her legs. They’re small, and have a large number of wounds covering them. You can’t help but feel sad about what has happened to this poor girl.
“Are you going to be okay? It looks really bad to me.”
She nods, and puts an arm over your shoulder.
“Yes, Ran always takes care of me when these things happen. She’s really nice, and I think you’ll like her a lot!”
You smile at the young girl, and you feel tempted to run a hand through her hair. You don’t, though. That would involve dropping her.
“So, I guess what happened to the trees-”
“That was the miko and the witch, and their weird friend. Yukari and Ran do their best to keep these things from happening, but those three can be really mean to nature.”
Chen begins to frown, and you attempt to cheer her up.
“You like trees, right?”
She nods rapidly, shaking you a little as she does.
“Yeah! Me and my friends always play in them, and we some times go to sleep in the trees. Like, this one time, me and my best friend-”
[ ] Insert a name for Chen’s friend. (Write-ins only)
“-Went to sleep in a tree. Yukari had to get us down with a gap, and then we went to play with the others in the village!”
She spreads her arms out and laughs.
“It was really fun! I wish Ran didn’t call me home, though. I had to leave in the middle of a game of hide-and-seek.”
You walk for a while, listening to Chen’s stories. She tells you about her friends, like Cirno, Wriggle, Rumia, and others. You smile as the excited little cat-girl rambles on about her exploits with them, including one time where they visited a mansion in the middle of a lake.
>> No. 3432
[ ] Insert a name for Chen’s friend. Kotsumi
>> No. 3433
You jump out of the way of some yin-yang orb that hit the ground in front of you. You look up to see six figures all fighting with each other. You recognize Reimu, but you don’t know any of the others. Chen jumps out of your arms, reenergized, and takes off to join the fight. You watch as the sparks fly, and then you suddenly know who is who up there. You feel energy burst through your veins and you…

[ ] Join the fight, help Chen.
[ ] Join the fight, help Reimu.
[ ] Run away like a pansy.
>> No. 3435
[ ] Join the fight, help Chen.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeen~
>> No. 3436
[x] Jaki.
[x] Join the fight, help Chen.
Yukari will be our butt-buddy and then we don't even need to go through Reimu to visit the outside world. This'll be our way of saying "Ttthhhbbbppt!"
>> No. 3437
[ ] Cirno, Chen's best friend is Cirno!
[ ] Join the fight, help Chen.
>> No. 3439
[ ] Join the fight, help Chen.
>> No. 3440
Just so you know, the best friend is a cat. I'll have you name it later on.
>> No. 3441
[x] Jaki.
[x] Join the fight, help Chen.
A Jaki is fine too.
>> No. 3448
AUTO SAVE function has been activated. To stop this function from saving at marked save spots, go to [ ] Options on the main menu.

Also, writing.
>> No. 3450
[x] Break up the fight; ask Reimu what's going on.
>> No. 3451
You use that energy, and run to the scene of battle. You feel your blood boil as you somehow push off the ground, and come face to face with Reimu.
“Wh…You? You shouldn’t be here, you’ll get hurt.”
“I’m afraid that the one being hurt…”
You grab the bottle caps you found in your bag. You somehow remember something about danmaku, and throw the caps at her.
“Will be you.”
The bottle caps become bright lights, and ram into the miko. She flies down and hits the ground with a thud, rubbing her head. This seems to have caught the witch and the other girl off guard, which gave who you believe to be Yukari and Ran an opening. The two blonde girls fall to the ground with their friend, and make haste to get up. Reimu speaks up.
“We can’t win now! Alice, Marisa, retreat!”
The three take off, and you float back down to the ground. It seems that all of this had happened over a field of sunflowers. You wonder what happened, but a hand clasps around your shoulder.
“And who might you be, little girl? And why did you just help us fight those three?”

[ ] “My name is Futako, and I thought Chen could use the extra help.”
[ ] “I’m Futako, and I decided that the miko wasn’t worth putting up with.”
[ ] “Wasn’t there another person up there?”
>> No. 3452
[x] “My name is Futako, and I thought Chen could use the extra help.”
>> No. 3453
[x] “My name is Futako, and I decided to pop in at the right moment just to save you guys, turn the tide and win the fight. What does that make me? That's right, that makes me a big damn hero.”
[x] “Wasn’t there another person up there?”
>> No. 3455
[X] “My name is Futako, and I thought Chen could use the extra help.”

[X] "Also, that Miko was really rude to me earlier."
>> No. 3457
[ ] “My name is Futako, and I thought Chen could use the extra help.”
>> No. 3460
[ ] “My name is Futako, I have a penis, and I thought Chen could use the extra help.”
>> No. 3463
File 12121955488.png - (251.79KB , 606x605 , GAPmoe01.png ) [iqdb]
3463
“My name is Futako, and I just thought that Chen could use the extra help.”
The hand loosens, and then spins you around. You come face-to-face with a large blonde woman, who is wearing an extremely odd dress and hat.
“Well then, I guess you’re a friend.”
She smiles. Chen runs over to you, bouncing up and down.
“How did you make that danmaku? It was so cool! I never saw someone use danmaku like that before!”
She continues to jump up and down, her arms outstretched. You pick her back up, and the woman with nine tails walks over to you.
“I’ll take her. She needs to be bandaged up after her little fight back there.”
“Speaking of which.” ‘Yukari’ speaks up. “I think this girl is now all alone without Hakurei to accept her. Maybe we could take her home with us?”
You nod. These people seem pretty nice, so why were they fighting Reimu?

[ ] Ask what the fight was about.
[ ] Ask if she really means what she just said.
[ ] Ask about Reimu.
>> No. 3467
[ ] Ask what the fight was about.
[ ] Ask if she really means what she just said.
>> No. 3469
[X] Ask what the fight was about.
[X] Ask if she really means what she just said.
[X] Ask about Reimu.

I like walls.
>> No. 3470
[x] Ask what the fight was about.
[x] Ask if she really means what she just said.
[x] Ask about Reimu.
Gentlemen, I like walls.
Gentlemen, I like walls.
Gentlemen, I LOVE walls.
>> No. 3471
[x] Ask what the fight was about.
[x] Ask if she really means what she just said.
[x] Ask about Reimu.
>> No. 3479
File 121219924853.jpg - (261.94KB , 512x512 , GAPmoe2.jpg ) [iqdb]
3479
“Excuse me, but…”
Yukari looks at you, still beaming.
“What was that fight about?”
Her expression suddenly turns stale, and she begins to glare at you. You feel like you just brought up something you’d rather not have ever mentioned.
“…I’ll tell you later on, if you really want me to. Though I might need you to do something for me first.”
Ran and Chen remain still, and you hold your breath. Yukari switches back to being cheerful, and holds out a hand.
“Either way, my name is Yukari, that’s Ran over there, and I believe that you already know Chen.”
You nod, and then remember what Yukari said a minute ago.
“You were joking about taking me home, right?”
She opens a fan, and puts it in front of her face.
“I wonder? After assaulting the shrine maiden like that, I doubt that they’ll welcome you back immediately, don’t you?”
“Uh-”
Damn, she’s right. It seems that you’ll have to meet up with Renko and Maribel some other way now. Yukari puts the fan away, and Ran takes Chen as Yukari takes your hand.
“I’ll tell you more about Reimu and what just happened later. For now, follow me.”
She pulls you into a gap in the air. You enter a world filled with eyes, all of varying sizes. You can’t even tell how close or far away they are, and chills run up your spine as a result. You exit this gap to find yourself in a living room, with Ran and Chen already standing in the room. Yukari walks towards a door, while Ran and Chen go their separate ways.
“Make yourself at home.” Yukari turns to you as she says this. “Because this might be the last home you’ll have.”
She turns again, and begins to leave the room.

[ ] Follow Yukari and demand answers.
[ ] Follow Ran and ask if you can help her with anything.
[ ] Follow Chen and see if she wants to play anything while you’re here.
>> No. 3480
[ ] Follow Ran and ask if you can help her with anything.
>> No. 3482
[ ] Follow Ran and ask if you can help her with anything.
>> No. 3483
>“Because this might be the last home you’ll have.”
ಠ_ಠ
Better talk about that later.
[x] Follow Ran and ask if you can help her with anything.
>> No. 3484
Oho, does anon want a 10% route first?

Writing.
>> No. 3486
[x] Follow Yukari and demand answers.

"Last home? What the hell is that? I gotta Calculus test this Friday!"
>> No. 3487
File 121220218536.jpg - (303.44KB , 1000x1000 , ranyakumo2.jpg ) [iqdb]
3487
You follow Ran. So long as you’re making yourself a part of this home, you might as well try to make yourself liked.
“Hey, Ran?”
She turns to you.
“Don’t talk to me so nonchalantly, human.”
You stop walking. Ran puts her hands in her sleeves, and she begins to walk towards you.
“I seriously hope you know your place. A human in a house of youkai, how can you expect to get respect?”
You remain frozen in place. Is this what fear is? The feeling that someone is about to rip your chest open at any second? You swallow, and continue listening to Ran.
“I only respect other youkai, and humans that prove themselves to be competent. If it wasn’t for Yukari wanting you to live here, I’d serve you up with rice right now.”
She grabs your shirt collar, and lifts you up slightly.
“You may be small, but don’t think being cute can sway me. Prove that you’re worth something, or I really will cook you for dinner.”
She drops you.
“Now, what did you want?”
Holy shit, what’s wrong with this woman?
“…I wanted to see if you needed help with anything.”
Her face turns red, and she takes a step back.
“U-Uh… Well…”
She returns to how she was, and nods.
“I’m sorry for misjudging you. I do have some laundry to do, so I would like it if you could help me with it.”
You nod, and follow her down the hall. You make a mental note to never upset this woman. Ever.
“Here we are.”
She opens a door to reveal a small laundry room. It has a large number of wet clothing in it, and she points to a smaller pile of the clothes.
“Pick that up, will you? We need to hang these up outside to dry.”
You do as she says, and take the clothes outside, hanging them on a line to dry. You hang up a few things before you find a pair of panties with a blue stripe pattern on them. A horrible thought enters your mind…

[ ] Pocket the panties.
[ ] Hang them up to dry, just like a good girl should.
>> No. 3489
[ ] Hang them up to dry, just like a good girl should.

Shit, Ran's bloodthirsty.
>> No. 3491
[ ] Hang them up to dry, just like a good girl should.
>> No. 3492
[x] Hang them up to dry, just like a good girl should.

Well, fuck. I sure as hell didn't expect that to happen.
>> No. 3493
Shit, if only they were recently used, then I would've bagged them.
[x] Hang them up to dry, just like a good girl should.
[x] "What about Hanyou?"
>> No. 3494
[X] Hang them up to dry, just like a good girl should.

I lack a death wish.
>> No. 3495
>“I only respect other youkai, and humans that prove themselves to be competent."
[x] Hang them up to dry, just like a good girl should.
[x] "What if I told you I was both?"
Riddle me that, Ran.
>> No. 3496
[x] Hang them up to dry, just like a good girl should.
[x] "What if I told you I was both?"

gogogo
>> No. 3497
File 121220402339.jpg - (159.40KB , 450x600 , ranyakumo3.jpg ) [iqdb]
3497
No, you can’t take these. Ran just got onto you about that sort of stuff. You hang the panties up, and continue to do this for a while. You eventually finish, and a hand pats you on the back.
“You look tired. Can you stand on your own?”
You shake your head to say no, and she laughs.
“You’re so hopeless. Come here.”
She picks you up and cradles you in her arms. She really is a tall woman, and even taller to a midget like you. You smile as she runs her fingers through your hair, and takes you to a room in the house which has a bed and a chest-of-drawers. She lies you down gently on the bed, and sits in a chair next to the bed.
“I was getting this room ready while you worked. How do you like it?”
You look around. There’s the bed you’re on, a closet, a scroll on the wall that says something about an ancient warrior, that chest-of-drawers, a television, and a… Computer?

[ ] Ask about the computer.
[ ] Thank her for her hard work.
[ ] Ask if anyone is planning on making something for lunch.
>> No. 3500
Damn it, anon. What's with you and walls today?
>> No. 3501
[x] Ask about the computer.
[x] Thank her for her hard work.
Fuck it. Ran can worry about lunch, we need to confront Yukari on her OMINOUS COMMENT OF DEATH that she made earlier.
>> No. 3502
>>3500

Walls help build the creative juices. Don't break the wall man.
>> No. 3504
[x] Ask about the computer.
[x] Thank her for her hard work.
[x] "Umm, you were saying earlier about respect? I'm not exactly a human. I'm a half-oni.
>> No. 3505
[x] Ask about the computer.
[x] Thank her for her hard work.
>> No. 3506
[x] Ask about the computer.
[x] Thank her for her hard work.
[x] "Umm, you were saying earlier about respect? I'm not exactly a human. I'm a half-oni.

WALLS MAN WALLS.
>> No. 3507
[z] Ask about the computer.
[z] Thank her for her hard work.
[z] "Umm, you were saying earlier about respect? I'm not exactly a human. I'm a half-oni."

Telling her outright is probably for the best for the best so we don't have to go through any hurdles.
>> No. 3508
So, what do you guys think of the redone version of BC so far?
>> No. 3509
>>3508

It's a lot easier to follow now.
>> No. 3510
[X] Ask about the computer.
[X] Thank her for her hard work.

Computer that's not at Eientei? Not surprising considering it's Yukari, but still must be asked about.

Also, must appreciate poor overworked Ran, assuming she is overworked here like she is in fanon.
>> No. 3511
>>3508

I like it. Though, we got separated from Renko and Maribel even earlier here than we did before, I think.
>> No. 3512
>>3511

Yeah. Don't worry, they come back later.
>> No. 3514
File 12122067655.png - (16.04KB , 500x500 , ranyakumo4.png ) [iqdb]
3514
“Hey, Ran?”
“Yes?”
“How did you get a computer here?”
She smiles, and begins to run her hand through your hair again.
“Yes. None of us could really understand it, but we thought you might enjoy it.”
You look over at the computer. It’s a fairly new model, and you should be able to connect the camera to it to upload pictures. You smile at the idea of being able to communicate with the outside world from Gensokyo, and then you remember that Ran said she had prepared the room.
“Ran?”
“Yes?”
“Thanks. It was nice of you to set this room up.”
She blushes a little.
“It was no problem. You need a room to sleep in, after all. I’m just glad to help.”
You then remember how she said that she respects other youkai. Maybe, you could…
You sit up in the bed.
“Ran. I have something to tell you.”
“Yes?”
“I’m a half-youkai.”

Silence follows.
“Ah ha ha ha!”
Ran is laughing?
“Did I say something funny?”
“No, I’m sorry. I was laughing at myself for not noticing that. I’ll have to tell the others soon. I’m sure they’ll be glad to know that there’s less of a distance between us.”
She smiles, and stands back up.
“I think the food I was making should be hot enough now. Want to have lunch with us?”

[ ] “Yes, please.”
[ ] “Only if you made it, Ran.”
[ ] “I feel too tired. I should stay in here for a while.”
>> No. 3516
[ ] “Yes, please.”
>> No. 3517
[x] “Yes, please.”
FOOD FOR THE FOOD GOD
>> No. 3518
>>3514
[ ] “Yes, please.”

I like your Ran.
>> No. 3520
File 121220919587.jpg - (292.74KB , 640x640 , c4b6b4b1a2084ba2248fc8c05d43325c.jpg ) [iqdb]
3520
“Yes, please.”
Ran nods, and you get up and follow her out the door. The two of you walk towards the living room, while you think about those big tails Ran has, and how nice it might be to take a nap on them. You walk into the living room to see Yukari, Chen, and… Suika?
“Hey, it’s you!”
Suika gets up and runs over to you.
“I knew I’d see you again some day! So, what are you doing here with the Yakumos?”
“She’s staying with us after what happened at the shrine.” Yukari smiles mischievously.
“Huh? What happened at the shrine? I was busy riding around on my cloud.”
“Oh, nothing much. I’d just have to say that you shouldn’t go back there for a little while.”
After a bit more conversation, you all sit down to eat lunch. The food Ran prepared was really good, and she made enough for you to have seconds, along with everyone else. You sit back after having finished eating, and sigh with satisfaction. Now what should you do?

[ ] Go back to your room, and check the internet.
[ ] Drinkan’ games with Suika.
[ ] Play with Chen.
>> No. 3521
>[ ] Drinkan’ games with Suika.
>[ ] Play with Chen.

Hmm...

[X] Ask Suika, "Is this yours?" and offer gourd.
[X] Play with Chen
>> No. 3522
>>3521

[X] Ask Suika, "Is this yours?" and offer gourd.
[X] Play with Chen

Going with this. Gets us Suika points.
>> No. 3524
[X] Ask Suika, "Is this yours?" and offer gourd.
[X] Play with Chen and Suika

TARGET TARGET TARGET!
>> No. 3525
>>3524

SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP!

G'night.
>> No. 3531
[X] Ask Suika, "Is this yours?" and offer gourd.
[X] Play with Chen and Suika
>> No. 3533
I'm awake now, and ready to write again. I'll have the next part up in a minute, and Play with Chen won by default as the second vote.
>> No. 3534
File 121224197023.jpg - (143.98KB , 400x500 , Chen1.jpg ) [iqdb]
3534
“Hey, Suika?”
“Hmm?”
“Is this gourd yours?”
You hold out the odd object, and it rattles a little. Suika jumps at you and grabs it, and rubs the gourd against her cheek.
“Finally! I had been looking for this for a while! Thanks, Futako.”
She jumps up and heads out the door, probably to find a nice place to drink. You turn to Chen, and ask her if she would like to play a game.
“Yeah!”
She jumps up, and her tails begin spinning in circles behind her.
“I’d really love to play something with you, but could we go get a few of my friends first?”

[ ] Sure, why not?
[ ] No, too much trouble.
>> No. 3535
[x] Sure, why not?
>> No. 3536
>>3534

[x] Sure, why not?
[x] Can we get my own friends as well?

Need to save Mary & Renko
>> No. 3537
[ ] No, too much trouble.

A

C
A
T

I
S

F
I
N
E

T
O
O
>> No. 3538
[x] Sure, why not?
[x] Can we get my own friends as well?

I'd like to know what happended to those two.
>> No. 3539
File 121224981712.jpg - (77.45KB , 428x692 , Chen2.jpg ) [iqdb]
3539
“Sure, but could we go get my friends too?”
“Hmm? Where are they?”
“I last saw them at the Hakurei Shrine.”
Chen jumps, and her tails puff up.
“At the Hakurei Shrine? Well, we need to go get them before that stupid miko and her friends make them into jerks!”
She grabs your hand and leads you outside, where she takes off into the air. You hold her hand as the two of you fly over the landscape, and see many odd places as you fly. At first you see the Yakumo’s home, but it disappears as you see the field of sunflowers again. You go soaring, and see other places, such as a large mansion on an island, what seems to be a village with a tall wall surrounding it, a mountain with a giant shrine at the top, And the Hakurei Shrine. You fly down to land there, and Chen nods.
“Okay, now we just have to-”
“AND STAY OUT!”
You look over to see Renko and Maribel being thrown out of the shrine. The door is locked afterwards, and the two get up.
“What the fuck? Do you want to fight, Reimu? Huh? I’m sure you can’t beat me, Renko Usa-”
“Futako!”
Maribel runs over to hug you. You pat her back and smile, as it seems they haven’t forgotten about you.
“You were just kicked out too? That’s a shame, that breakfast you were making smelled great!”
…What?
“What do you mean, Mary?”
“The breakfast you were making! It smelled so good, and I was looking forward to eating some of it.”
Renko stomps over, and gives you a firm slap on the back.
“That’s the miko’s loss, huh? Throwing such a good cook out!”
You get ready to ask what they mean, but Chen interrupts.
“Come on! We got your friends, now let’s go get some of mine! I have three friends in the forest, and one at this one lake. One in the forest looks like a boy, one likes to sing, and another loves to eat. And then the one by the lake is… Different. We need to get back soon, so who should we go find?”

[ ] Tomboy Moe
[ ] Gensokyo Idol Moe
[ ] Hungry Youkai
[ ] The Different One
>> No. 3540
[X] Gensokyo Idol Moe

Haven't gotten my fill of Mystia in the other stories.
>> No. 3541
File 121225135654.jpg - (27.60KB , 438x501 , 120878298819.jpg ) [iqdb]
3541
[ ] Gensokyo Idol Moe

Chen + Mystia = Wacky cat and bird hijinks
>> No. 3542
[x] Gensokyo Idol Moe

She doesn't get enough love.
>> No. 3545
[x] Gensokyo Idol Moe
>> No. 3546
[x] Gensokyo Idol Moe
>> No. 3547
File 121225477554.jpg - (156.67KB , 450x450 , Mystia1.jpg ) [iqdb]
3547
“Let’s go get the one who sings. She sounds like she’d be fun to have around.”
Chen nods, and grabs Maribel’s hand as she begins to fly. You grab Renko’s hand and begin to run.
“Hey! Wait a minute!”
She pulls her hand back and pouts.
“How are we supposed to follow them? It’s not like you can fly, after all.”
You tell her that you can, in fact, fly.
“Pffffft.” She turns her head. “Next you’ll tell me you can shoot lasers, right?”
You sigh. Renko, always being a pain.
“Well,” She shrugs. “I guess there’s nothing wrong with trying.”
She grabs your hand and runs with you, and the two of you are soon in the air. Renko gasps in surprise and clings to your arm.
“A… A… Amazing! Futako, you’re amazing!”
You blush and rub your head with your free arm. She’s giving you too much credit, right? You see Mary and Chen landing, and follow them. You’re met with the sight of them and a young girl in pink and purple attire rambling on about something with Chen.
“-from the Outside? That’s so cool!”
“Yeah, yeah! And they said we could play with them, too! I just hope they know how to play danmaku, or how to play Boxing Day.”
Chen puts a hand to her mouth and makes a nervous sound. She turns back to you and smiles.
“So, which will we play when we get back? Danmaku or Boxing Day?”

[ ] Danmaku games.
[ ] Boxing Day. She can’t hit too hard, right?
>> No. 3548
>>3547
[ ]REMOVE RENKO'S HAT, RUFFLE HER HAIR

I like this Renko, she has the literal interpretation of "moxy"
>> No. 3549
[x] Danmaku games.

Oh god not again.
>> No. 3550
[ ] Danmaku games.

Chen is the strongest at boxing.
>> No. 3552
[X] Danmaku games.

Let's avoid the fatal concussion. Lasers will be much safer.
>> No. 3554
[x] Danmaku games.
>> No. 3555
Should I make a new thread?
>> No. 3556
[x] Danmaku games.
>> No. 3557
>>3555

Might as well.
>> No. 3627
[ ] Danmaku games.