[Return]
Archived thread

File 121149570322.png - (147.36KB , 500x500 , 12095842927.png ) [iqdb]
2793 No. 2793
She nods, and Myon floats over to the boat, settling in the middle. You also get in, sitting at one end of the boat. The trip doesn’t seem to take long, but it seems like you had gone a great distance. Komachi has a soul sit down in the boat, which looks like Myon when she isn’t copying Youmu. It shivers a little, and jumps out of the boat when you get back. When you try to get closer to it, it backs away.
“Now.” Komachi is speaking again. “Go that way. You’ll be lead to the judge, who will send you to your fate.”
The spirit obeys, and seems to be gone in an instant. Weird.

[ ] Ask whose ghost that was.
[ ] Return to Hakugyokurou.
[ ] Wander around.

>> No. 2794
[X] Return to Hakugyokurou.
>> No. 2795
[ ] Ask whose ghost that was.
>> No. 2796
[X] Ask whose ghost that was.
Somebody important died.
>> No. 2797
[ ] Ask whose ghost that was.

Your mother's.
>> No. 2798
File 121149643758.png - (313.60KB , 731x736 , 120953897736.png ) [iqdb]
2798
“Usami Renko. It seems she died rather early, being eaten alive by a bug youkai.”

WHAT.
Renko just died? But, how? Why? When did this happen?
No. You shake your head, and smile.
“I feel sorry for her. But… Myon and I will be going back to Hakugyokurou now.”
“Okay. It was nice to meet you, Futako.”
“Likewise!”

You return to Hakugyokurou. A few others should be awake by now, and you have the whole day ahead of you. What will you do?

[ ] Go make breakfast.
[ ] Look for Youmu.
[ ] Look for Rumia.

If choice # 1 was picked:

[ ] Make some pancakes.
[ ] I’M FLIPPING EGGS LIKE THE MOTHERFUCKING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR JESUS CHRIST
[ ] Make some Walfas- I mean, waffles.
>> No. 2799
[X] Look for Rumia.

Need to hang around our imouto and protect her, now that a friend has died.
>> No. 2800
[ ] Go make breakfast.
[ ] Make some pancakes.

( ಠ∀ಠ)Oh dear poor Renko.
>> No. 2801
>>“Usami Renko. It seems she died rather early, being eaten alive by a bug youkai.”
BLOODY HELL.

[X] Look for Rumia.
Need comfort from Rumia ;_;
>> No. 2802
Also, where do you guys think Renko ended up?
>> No. 2803
>>2802

... Hakugyokurou? (´・ω・`)
>> No. 2804
[ ] Go make breakfast.
[ ] I’M FLIPPING EGGS LIKE THE MOTHERFUCKING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR JESUS CHRIST
>> No. 2805
>>2803

Let's just say, a certain motherly goddess that most everyone thought was dead is still alive in this story.
>> No. 2806
>>2803
All spirits end up in Hakugyokurou for a short period before they get sent to their final destination.

That said;
[x] Try and find Renko's spirit.
>> No. 2807
>>2805
Shinki?
>> No. 2808
>>2805
Renko went to hell?!
>> No. 2809
Anyone up for a trip to Makai then?
>> No. 2810
[X] Look for Rumia.
>> No. 2811
[X] Look for Rumia.

Then,

[X] Go make breakfast.
[X] Make some Walfas- I mean, waffles.

Must keep imouto and make Yuyuko happy.
>> No. 2812
File 121149972488.jpg - (121.24KB , 680x808 , 253c6c19ed63c55c06da1bfd67fda0bc.jpg ) [iqdb]
2812
Wait. You’ve been ignoring Rumia, right? You should go find her before you do anything else. You look around the area, and eventually find her playing with Cirno. They seem to be doing something to a frog.
“Hey!”
Rumia runs up to you, and grabs your pant leg.
“Hey, I’m hungry! You’ll get us some food, right?”
You nod, and Cirno grabs your other pant leg.
“Yeah, I’m hungry! Can we have pancakes?”

[ ] Agree to make pancakes.
[ ] Say that you’ll make scrambled eggs.
[ ] You’ll be making waffles. Yes, waffles.

If #1 was chosen.

[ ] Blueberry pancakes.
[ ] Chocolate chip pancakes.
>> No. 2813
[ ] Agree to make pancakes.
[ ] Chocolate Chip Pancakes
>> No. 2814
[ ] Agree to make pancakes.
[ ] Chocolate chip pancakes.

Cirno has had hers. In a dream. It still counts.
>> No. 2815
[X] Agree to make pancakes.
[X] Chocolate chip pancakes.

Chocolate~
>> No. 2816
[ ] You’ll be making waffles. Yes, waffles.

[ ] Chocolate chip pancakes.

>>2815
I wonder what happens if you feed Youkai chocolate?
>> No. 2817
You agree to make pancakes, and are soon enough in the kitchen. You get all the supplies, and then you begin. You pour in the mix, and add the milk. The eggs come next, and then you stir. Each stroke is like the beating of your heart, mourning your fallen friend. Surely, just as you shall make these pancakes, you also shall avenge her!
You finish stirring. Myon has gotten the pan ready, and you give her a thumbs up. She giggles, and holds her hands together, and then runs off.
You continue. Pouring the batter onto the pan, you make three circles of mix.
You wait.
And wait.
This is almost ready; the bubbles are almost starting to vanish.
THERE!
You flip the first pancake, and then the second. And, the third. You wait a few more seconds, and then put them on a plate. You continue this process, until you have made eighteen of these soft delicacies. You pile them up on plates, and balance them into the room where the others have gathered. You decide to impress them with your skills, and toss the plates to them.
There’s Youmu’s food.
And Myon’s.
Now Yuyuko’s.
And Rumia’s.
Then Cirno’s.
And, finally, your own food. You sit down at your seat to receive a small applause. All the plates landed, none broken, and all with the pancakes perfectly in the middle of the plate. Everyone gets their butter and syrup added, and then you all eat.

Breakfast is over. Now what?

[ ] Leave the grounds, look for that witch.
[ ] Ask Youmu about bug youkai.
[ ] Play with Cirno and Rumia.
[ ] Go to your room.
>> No. 2818
>>2816

Nothing much, unless that youkai is a white wolf tengu. And the writer goes by the name of Scorn.

...
*sniff*
>> No. 2819
Also, I'll always update between 8 and 11 P.M. from now on. Also, I'll probably start updating much more in a week or two.
>> No. 2820
[X] Play with Cirno and Rumia.

Alright, I admit it. I just love the little nineballs.
>> No. 2821
[x] Play with Cirno and Rumia.

Renko can wait she's not going anywhere soon.
>> No. 2822
[ ] Play with Cirno and Rumia.

Rumia~
>> No. 2823
[x] Play with Cirno and Rumia.

Isn't Rumia still in YANDERE mode?
>> No. 2824
>>2823

Yes, she is. Even more of a reason to pay attention to her.
>> No. 2825
[ ] Play with Cirno and Rumia.
>> No. 2826
You decide to play with Cirno and Rumia. Following them outside, you begin to “play” danmaku, which mainly just involves you running between their bullets, trying to not get hit. Eventually the fun ends, and Rumia runs off to some unknown location inside.

[ ] Look for Rumia.
[ ] She seemed happy. Why not walk out onto the giant staircase?
[ ] Look for Youmu.
>> No. 2828
[ ] Look for Youmu.

Going after Rumia now might make her jump into yandere mode.
>> No. 2829
[X] Look for Rumia.
Need alone time with deredere Rumia before she goes yangire.
>> No. 2830
>>2826
[ ] Look for Rumia.

Fuck it let's just kill her now, it keeps the voices happy and we don't have to worry about her.
>> No. 2831
[ ] Look for Rumia.
>> No. 2832
[X] Look for Rumia.

She seemed happy. Let's be happy together.
>> No. 2833
>you also shall avenge her!

Does this mean we're gonna kill Wriggle here, too? Haha, poor bug.

[X] Look for Rumia.
>> No. 2834
File 121150328730.jpg - (209.42KB , 800x583 , 4a2a2d1ff5c2e7a205aaf83294402e5c.jpg ) [iqdb]
2834
You follow after Rumia, chasing her down the halls. She eventually disappears, and you find her in a room that you haven’t been in before. It’s another bedroom. She turns while holding her dress up, and looks at you.
“Oh. You. What do you want?”
She rocks back and forth, swinging her feet.

[ ] “I wanted to spend some more time with you.”
[ ] “Your neck… I’ll be taking it.”
[ ] “I want you, Rumia.” Knock her over.
>> No. 2835
.........A darkness youkai is fine too......

[ ] “I want you, Rumia.” Knock her over.
>> No. 2836
[ ] “I wanted to spend some more time with you.”
>> No. 2837
[z] “I wanted to spend some more time with you.”
>> No. 2838
[ ] “I wanted to spend some more time with you.”
>> No. 2839
[ ] “I wanted to spend some more time with you.”

I cannot violate little Rumia.

Yet.
>> No. 2840
[X] “I wanted to spend some more time with you.”

Although, considering her manner of speech just now, and the holding her dress up...

Oh, I want to take her.
>> No. 2841
[ ] “I want you, Rumia.” Knock her over.

Oh ho, why not exasperate the madness?
>> No. 2842
[X] “I wanted to spend some more time with you.”

I don't want to kill her.
>> No. 2843
[X] “I wanted to spend some more time with you.”

I hope it wasn't a bad choice to follow her.
>> No. 2844
She nods, and smiles at you.
“I’d like to spend more time with you too.”
You breathe a breath of relief. Thank goodness, she still likes you. After your relief, she jumps forwards, and grabs the sides of your chest.
“I’d also like to know how you taste. Now, don’t move.”
She reaches towards your belt, her sharp nails gleaming under the light.
“You won’t leave me now, will you?

[ ] Push her off.
[ ] “No, I won’t.” Trust her here. She couldn’t want to actually eat you.
[ ] Slash at her with the dagger.
>> No. 2846
[x] “No, I won’t.” Trust her here. She couldn’t want to actually eat you.

Here we go again.
>> No. 2847
[ ] “No, I won’t.” Trust her here. She couldn’t want to actually eat you.
>> No. 2848
[ ] “No, I won’t.” Trust her here. She couldn’t want to actually eat you.

I'm going to disregard the whole Yandere thing.
>> No. 2849
[X] “No, I won’t.” Trust her here. She couldn’t want to actually eat you.
[X] Kiss her forehead when she gets close.

Love Rumia.
>> No. 2850
[ ] “No, I won’t.” Trust her here. She couldn’t want to actually eat you.

Trustan gaems.
>> No. 2851
>>2844
[ ] “No, I won’t.” Trust her here. She couldn’t want to actually eat you.

How does Rumia know what penises is?
>> No. 2852
[X] “No, I won’t.” Trust her here. She couldn’t want to actually eat you.

Ugh, damn it. I can't decide whether this is going to BAD END or H-SCENE.
>> No. 2853
File 121150627693.jpg - (106.63KB , 444x600 , 72a1df139cd443d3039aad46d4bfddde.jpg ) [iqdb]
2853
“No, I won’t.”
She grabs your belt and rips it off, and then pulls your pants down, along with your panties. Your throbbing member is now revealed, shaking in front of her face. She smiles, and puts one hand around the shaft.
“I did this to a man once, and it got him exhausted enough to let me eat him. I hope you like this just as much as he did.”
She begins to pump her hand up and down, making sure to get her fingers to rub the head. She lowers her hand to masturbate the base of your manhood, and she begins to run her tongue over the tip of your shaft. She closes her eyes, still licking your penis, pumping the hard, erect appendage with one of her hands. She uses the other hand to open your vagina, and she moves the walls of it as she moves her head away from your shaft.
“I’m surprised that you have both of these. But, you don’t mind if I continue, do you?”
You shake your head to say no, and she returns to licking your shaft. She begins to move her head up and down the meat, her saliva trickling onto the floor. She moves closer, and continues to shove her head over your member, licking and sucking until you’re almost ready to blow. You release your load into her mouth, and she pulls back, a string of semen connecting her mouth to your shaft. She swallows the sperm, and then she starts to lick your member again, getting all the sperm off of it. She sits back and sighs, rubbing her stomach.
“Thanks for the desert!”

[ ] “Y…You’re welcome?”
[ ] Push her over. “I’m about to show you something even sweeter.”
[ ] Remain silent.
>> No. 2855
[X] “You’re welcome.”
[X] Push her over. “I’m about to show you something even sweeter.”

WHY I ASSAULT MOE MOE RUMIA anyone?
>> No. 2856
>>2853

Wait, how the hell did Rumia know you had a dick anyway? We didn't tell anyone I think.
>> No. 2857
>>2853
[ ] “Y…You’re welcome?”
[ ] Now kill her
>> No. 2858
[ ] “Y…You’re welcome?”
>> No. 2859
[X] “Y…You’re welcome?”

Attention Rumia:

You're the best little sister ever. Ever.
>> No. 2860
>>2856

You're one choice away from an H-scene, and yet you're more interested in why exactly Rumia knows about Futako's dick?
>> No. 2861
>>2860

Eh, just curious I guess.
>> No. 2862
[ ] “Y…You’re welcome?”
[ ] Push her over. “I’m about to show you something even sweeter.”
>> No. 2863
[ ] “Y…You’re welcome?”
[ ] Push her over. “I’m about to show you something even sweeter.”
>> No. 2864
[z] “Y…You’re welcome?”
[z] Push her over. “I’m about to show you something even sweeter.”
>> No. 2865
[ ] Push her over. “I’m about to show you something even sweeter.”

Time to return the favor Rumia~
>> No. 2866
[ ] “Y…You’re welcome?”
[ ] Push her over. “I’m about to show you something even sweeter.”

Sex time.
>> No. 2867
>>2860

How does we unlocked H-scene?
>> No. 2868
I probably won't write the H-scene until tommorow. I don't feel inspired enough right now.
>> No. 2869
>>2868

DESPAIR.

I hate waiting. If I must, I will.
>> No. 2870
http://gensokyo.zomgwtf.net/H/%5BMirabilien%20Fabrik%5D%20Kuishin.rar

If anyone's interested, and doesn't have it already, this is a Rumia and Meiling one. Futa involved. Untranslated, of course.
>> No. 2871
You know what might be fairly entertaining? Since Futako is deliciously flat, flatter than Sakuya, it'd be funny if she padded her bra and then had an "encounter" (if you know what I mean) with Sakuya, and they both discover that the other is padding.
>> No. 2872
>>2871
...................do it.
>> No. 2873
>>2871
PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO PADDO
>> No. 2874
>>2873
Is that the Sakuya version of KATTO KATTO KATTO?
>> No. 2875
So I'm going to start reading this. Is anyone archiving it, and have any topics fallen off the board yet?
>> No. 2876
>>2875
Not sure about archives, but the first topic is at the bottom of this page.
>> No. 2877
File 121157872696.jpg - (22.07KB , 290x580 , 1208833240875.jpg ) [iqdb]
2877
“Y…You’re welcome?”
She smiles, and merely sits back as you wonder what just happened. You think back on it, and decide that it’s your turn to have some pleasure. You push Rumia over, gripping her bloomers, and begin to pull them down.
“I’m about to show you something even sweeter.”
You grin, and press your manhood against her hole. She’s gotten wet from the blowjob, which makes this better for you.
“What are you do- Hahn!”
You plunge in, ripping away her virginity. You look down to see blood and vaginal mucus falling onto her dress, mixing together. You begin to thrust into her, relishing every movement of yours, and every movement of hers. Her walls wrap around you member, gripping and pulling, as if telling you to dig in. You keep pushing in, thrusting in and nearly out, each thrust accompanied with a little scream of pleasure from Rumia. You continue to do this, pulling her walls around, churning her innards, until she grabs your shirt, pulling herself up. She wraps her arms around your shoulders, hugging you, as you move in and out.
“J-Just… Take it easy…”
You slow down a little, but you continue to move her up and down, while she grinds her hips. She moves up and kisses you, your tongues dancing inside each other’s mouths. She pulls back, and bites her lip.
“I-I feel something weird… But it feels good…”
You nod.
“I feel the same thing. Let’s feel it together.”
You make a final thrust, releasing your sperm inside her, and filling her with your seed. You pull back, and see some of the cum dripping onto her dress. You help her clean up, and then help her up. She runs off again, and you’re left there, wondering what you should do.

[ ] Go to the giant staircase.
[ ] Go to the kitchen.
[ ] Look for Youmu.
>> No. 2878
[ ] Go to the kitchen.
>> No. 2879
[x] Go to the giant staircase.
MY BEST FRIEND IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAD
>> No. 2880
[x] Go to the giant staircase.
>> No. 2881
[x] Go to the giant staircase.
>> No. 2882
[x] Go to the giant staircase.
>> No. 2883
[x] Go to the giant staircase.
>> No. 2884
You walk over to the giant staircase, and look down. You can hear the sound of music, and you see a large number of ghosts floating up and down the staircase, none of them entering Hakugyokurou. You look as far as you can, but you still see nothing but the staircase, stretching into eternity.

[ ] Follow the music.
[ ] Try to read a ghost’s mind.
[ ] Run down the stair case.

If #2 was chosen.

[ ] Ghost 1
[ ] Ghost 2
[ ] Ghost 3
>> No. 2885
[ ] Follow the music.
>> No. 2886
[x] Try to read a ghost’s mind.
[x] Ghost 1
[x] Ghost 2
[x] Ghost 3
I can't choose.
>> No. 2887
[x] Try to read a ghost’s mind.
[x] Ghost 1
[x] Ghost 2
[x] Ghost 3
Wall me cap'n
>> No. 2888
[x] Try to read a ghost’s mind.
[x] Ghost 1
[x] Ghost 2
[x] Ghost 3
>> No. 2889
[x] Try to read a ghost’s mind.
[x] Ghost 1
[x] Ghost 2
[x] Ghost 3

I prefer them all.
>> No. 2890
You decide to try and read a few ghost’s minds, to see if your powers are really there. You focus on one ghost, and hear its thoughts.

“…Now I just need to hope I get permission to enter Hakugyokurou, instead of being sent to Makai. If I can get into Hakugyokurou, I might get to see the gardener that the others talk about, and I might get to see that new girl as well. Oh, wait, there she is! Okay, try and act buff. Try to act like you were in li-”
You can’t stand hearing from this ghost. You turn to look at another one, and begin to read its mind.

“…Dammit, I died again! I guess I just have to wait to be sent back a choice. Then I can see what would happen if I hadn’t chosen to walk in on that Miko taking a shower. Oh well.”

Huh, that ghost sounds familiar. You shrug, and turn to look at another one of them. Hopefully this one is more interesting than the other two.

“…Now she’s looking at me. I feel so bad, leaving her and Mary behind. Maybe they’ll let me go up into that place, so I could at least be together with Futako.”

Wait, is that Renko? Yes, it is. You take a step forward, but the ghost disappears, probably sent to some location you’d rather it not be at. You sigh, and then decide to start walking down the staircase. You eventually hear the sound of music again, but walking down feels just fine.

[ ] Keep walking down the staircase.
[ ] Try to see where the music is coming from.
>> No. 2891
[x] Keep walking down the staircase.
Depressio~n
>> No. 2892
[x] Keep walking down the staircase.

Ah. Bye Renko. (´・ω・`)
>> No. 2893
[ ] Try to see where the music is coming from.
>> No. 2894
File 121158529253.jpg - (210.40KB , 800x842 , Kenshiro0.jpg ) [iqdb]
2894
[x] Keep walking down the staircase.
This sorrow is now ours to bear.
>> No. 2895
[ ] Keep walking down the staircase.
>> No. 2896
[X] Keep walking down the staircase.

You're gonna carry that weight.
>> No. 2897
[X] Keep walking down the staircase.
>> No. 2898
[X] Keep walking down the staircase.

I really wanted to follow Renko, but I guess she just vanished. Renko~ ;_;
>> No. 2899
>>2898

We still have a chance to take her back but I don't want to make a crusade out of it like we did when we killed Rumia.
>> No. 2900
>>2899
Well, can't argue with that.
>> No. 2901
I should probably get back to writing, huh?
>> No. 2902
Probably.
>> No. 2903
>>2901

( ಠ∀ಠ)Damn right you should.
>> No. 2904
You decide to keep walking down the staircase.
You walk.
And walk.
And walk.
It seems like you’ve been walking forever.
And then you fall.
The fall caught you by surprise. You see the end of the staircase above you, and the ground below you. You try to fly, but you only keep falling. The ground comes close, and close, there’s no escape now.

And you hit the ground.
>> No. 2905
>>2904
What.
>> No. 2906
File 121159243083.jpg - (95.65KB , 912x700 , 120855088416.jpg ) [iqdb]
2906
You wake up.
It feels as if you just hit something at a hundred miles per hour, but you’re still alive. You notice that you seem to be laying on something soft, soft and warm. You move your hand around until you find something round, and you cup it in your hand. You move it around, feeling the warmth coming from this object. Standing up, you see that you landed on a small girl, who has green hair. She seems to be knocked out, and she’ll probably be angry when she wakes up.

[ ] Get out of there.
[ ] Take the girl’s cape.
[ ] Pick her up, and lay her in your lap.
>> No. 2907
[ ] Pick her up, and lay her in your lap.
>> No. 2908
[X] Pick her up, and lay her in your lap.

I don't care if she killed Renko.

I can't bring myself to do anything but love Wriggle.
>> No. 2909
[x] Seventeen pieces.
>> No. 2910
[X] Pick her up, and lay her in your lap.
Wriggle is moe. Although right now I'm tempted to steal her cape.
>> No. 2911
File 121159309516.png - (169.00KB , 700x700 , 120872352956.png ) [iqdb]
2911
You pick her up, cradling her in your arms. She’s surprisingly light, and her skin feels really soft. You sit down, laying her in your lap, and stroke her green hair. You notice what looks like antennae coming out of her head. You stroke them, and she shivers a little, before jumping up and turning to face you, blushing.
“W-What are you doing? Don’t touch me, human!”

[ ] “I was only holding you until you woke up.”
[ ] “I was about to rape you.”
[ ] “I was about to cut your neck open.”
>> No. 2913
[x] “I was only holding you until you woke up.”
[x] "And don't call me human. That's only a half-truth."
>> No. 2914
[x] “I was about to cut your neck open.”
>> No. 2915
[X] “I was only holding you until you woke up.”

Love you too, Wrigs.
>> No. 2916
[x] “I was only holding you until you woke up.”
[x] "And don't call me human. That's only a half-truth."

Ooh, like this.
>> No. 2917
[x] “I was only holding you until you woke up.”
[x] "And don't call me human. That's only a half-truth."
>> No. 2918
[z] “I was only holding you until you woke up.”
[z] "And don't call me human. That's only a half-truth."
>> No. 2919
File 121159381153.png - (278.50KB , 550x550 , 62aa8dc557e36aa4f1e81010d853d7b5.png ) [iqdb]
2919
“I was only holding you until you woke up.”
You think for a second, and then speak again.
“And don’t call me a human. That’s only a half-truth.”
She laughs, and then looks at you with a sneer.
“Wha~t? A half truth? You expect me to believe you’re a youkai?”
Before you can say anything, she leaps at you. You barely dodge her hand, which was reaching for your throat.
“I’ll kill you, and then I can be even more ready to face him again.”

[ ] “Very well then, Nightbug! Let’s kill each other!”
[ ] “Him?”
[ ] Begin to run in the opposite direction.
>> No. 2920
[ ] Dodge her attacks while asking “Him?”
>> No. 2921
[X] “Him?”
Stall, I will never kill Wriggle. But you don't agree to that, right?
>> No. 2922
>>2921

I agree to that. But, then again, Wriggle isn't what you should be worried about.
>> No. 2923
[X] “Him?”

But you we can replace him.
>> No. 2924
[X] “Him?”

Nanaya?
>> No. 2925
File 121159631669.jpg - (91.38KB , 630x656 , 0fd4e9ee03e6191f992ffa12d89c20c4.jpg ) [iqdb]
2925
“Him?”
She stops moving, a look of shock on her face.
“Right…To kill people makes me closer to one… But makes the other not like me… I think?”
She sits down, holding her head. You walk over and put an arm around her, telling her it’ll be alright.
“Y…Yeah. I just don’t know what to do. I love them both, but I can only have one… And, and I really like them both a lot.”
You comfort her again. She really is a sad little youkai, isn’t she? The two of you sit there for a while, until a voice speaks up behind you.
“Why are you touching my property?”
You feel air under your arm. You see that Wriggle has already taken off, not caring about taking you with her.

[ ] “Your property?”
[ ] “Oh, sorry. I was trying to help her decide on whom she loves more, a murderer or a normal man.”
[ ] Remain silent.
>> No. 2927
[X] “Your property?”

WARNING. THE LARGE ENEMY APPROACHES. NO ESCAPE.
>> No. 2928
[x] "Your property?"
[x] "If it's yours you better catch it. It's getting away."
>> No. 2929
>>2925

[ ] “Your property?”
>> No. 2930
[x] "If it's yours you better catch it. It's getting away."
>> No. 2931
[x] "Your property?"
[x] "If it's yours you better catch it. It's getting away."
>> No. 2932
File 12115979819.gif - (16.21KB , 150x390 , 121011646611.gif ) [iqdb]
2932
You turn to face him. It’s fairly dark now, so you can’t see all of his face, but what you can see terrifies you. Regardless, you speak up.
“Your property?”
He grins, and holds a knife up.
“Yes, my property. Did you know?”
“Know what?”
“Anyone who touches my property…”
“…”
“Is an eyesore.”

[ ] RUN RUN RUN
[ ] “Eyesore?”
[ ] Ready your dagger, and jump back.
>> No. 2933
[x] Ready your dagger, jump back
[x] "Eyesore?"
>> No. 2934
[ ] “Eyesore?”
[ ] Ready your dagger, and jump back.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>> No. 2935
[x] Ready your dagger, jump back
[x] "Eyesore?"
>> No. 2936
Ima slippin through my realities
>> No. 2937
But we look like a girl. Wouldn't Nanaya's first impulse be to try to seduce us?

Granted, by the time he got our pants off, we'd have a rather surprising "dagger" to stab him with.
>> No. 2938
>>2937
>You turn to face him. It’s fairly dark now
>It's fairly dark now
>> No. 2939
>>2938

But we just asked him a question. I would think our voice is girly enough to tip him off.
>> No. 2943
“E…Eyesore?”
He nods, and lunges at you. You jump back, pulling out your dagger, and then use it to block his next attack. He continues to drive you backwards, getting you closer and closer to the forest. Suddenly, all time stops. He’s frozen, as is the world around you. A figure appears behind him, wearing an oni mask. This figure resembles yourself, but it has red skin, and a horn is coming from somewhere behind the mask. It reaches out a clawed hand towards you, beckoning you with a finger.
“Will you accept my help now?”

[ ] Yes.
[ ] No.
>> No. 2944
[X] No.

I told you guys I can handle myself. Just drop it already. Damn.
>> No. 2945
[x] Yes.

It's not like we want a Nanaya route (...right?).
The only thing killing this fucker would produce is a angry Wriggle.
But you know, eye for an eye and whatnot.
>> No. 2946
[x] Yes.
I was hoping for a nice killer-to-killer conversation while we're at each other's throats, but I guess a DEVIL TRIGGER is fine too.
>> No. 2947
>>2925

David and Nanaya I presume.
>> No. 2948
[x] No.
>> No. 2949
[X] No.

We can handle Nanaya on our own. At least once he gets close enough to notice we have breasts.
>> No. 2950
[x] No.
>> No. 2951
>>2949

But Futako is as flat as a board, so yeah.
>> No. 2952
[x] Yes.
We're not going to use Demon Form even in THIS scenario? How boring.
>> No. 2953
[x] Yes.
>> No. 2954
[x] Yes
>> No. 2955
[x] Yes.
>> No. 2956
[x] Yes.
>> No. 2957
[x] No.
>> No. 2958
[X] Yes.
>> No. 2959
[x] Yes

DO IT FAGGOTS.
>> No. 2960
Too bad No already won. GJ on bad ending us.
>> No. 2961
>>2948
changing mine to

[x] Yes
>> No. 2962
File 121160038881.jpg - (42.00KB , 350x800 , 1a0e7986965756dc21eb6011d6e39085.jpg ) [iqdb]
2962
>>2960
I go with whatever has more votes in this situation. Though No was a bad end, you guys get to avoid it.
-----------------

You try to nod a yes, but you can’t even move. The figure laughs, and puts her arms down.
“Very well. Prepare yourself.”
An intense heat fills your body.
The knowledge of a thousand years.
The strength of a hundred demons.
The speed of a Shameimaru.
All these fill your being. You can barely contain yourself until time moves again. You begin to meet this man’s attacks at the same speed, and you quit moving back. You fight up-close and personal, striking your dagger against his knife, and countering every blow. He stabs you once or twice, but you return the favor, getting him in the arm and leg. He eventually knocks you over, and you land on your back, your hat falling onto your face.
“Any last words?”

[ ] “I’m only sorry that I couldn’t make you bleed more.”
[ ] “I am the bone of my-”
[ ] Remain silent.

If choice #2 was chosen.

[ ] “-Blade.”
[ ] User input required for this field.
>> No. 2963
[x] "UR A FAGET."
>> No. 2964
[ ] “I am the bone of my-”
[ ] “-Blade.”
>> No. 2965
[x] "ur a faget"
>> No. 2966
[X] "HASTUR HASTUR HASTUR"
>> No. 2967
[ ] “I am the bone of my- well, bone.”
>> No. 2968
File 121160056636.png - (34.75KB , 201x247 , ur a faget.png ) [iqdb]
2968
[x] "ur a faget"
>> No. 2969
[x] "UR A FAGET."
>> No. 2970
[x] "HASTUR HASTUR HASTUR"

Oh lulz.
>> No. 2971
[x] "ur a faget"

Confirm?

[ ] Yes.
[ ] No.
>> No. 2972
[x] Yes.
>> No. 2973
[x] Yes
Do it fagets
>> No. 2974
[x] Yes.
>> No. 2975
[X] Yes.

We'll die horribly, but it will be hilarious.
>> No. 2976
“ur a faget”
He stops, looking down. You remove your hat and smile, your hair covering your face.
“…Excuse me?”
“ur. a. faget.”
His expression hardens, and he slices you with the knife, tearing off your arms, legs, and, most importantly, your neck. You see the other pieces of your body separate from the knife, and your vision is filled with blackness. The last thin you see is him smiling. He says something to you as you drift away into death.
“NO U”

BAD END
>> No. 2978
If you guys want to continue tonight, just vote for what you want from the choice before the BAD END.

2 continues left.
>> No. 2979
[ ] Remain silent.
>> No. 2980
[x] Remain silent.
>> No. 2981
[ ] “I am the bone of my-”
[ ] “-Blade.”
>> No. 2982
[x] Remain silent.
>> No. 2983
[ ] “I am the bone of my-”
[ ] “-Blade.”
>> No. 2984
[X] “I am the bone of my-”
[X] “-Sword”
>> No. 2985
[X] “I am the bone of my skillet.”
>> No. 2986
[ ] “I am the bone of my-”
[ ] “-Blade.”

Oh ho, why not use our reality marble?
>> No. 2987
[X] "I am the flesh and bone of my own sword.
Steel flows through my body, and fire is what courses through my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Many times I have withstood enormous pain to create thousands of weapons.
And yet, those hands that have braved so much will never hold anything.
So as I pray now, I call forth "Unlimited Blade Works."

Let us become Archerko.
>> No. 2988
[X] "I am the bone of my sword.

Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.

I have created over a thousand blades.

Unknown to death.

Nor known to life.

Have withstood pain to create many weapons.

Yet, those hands will never hold anything.

So as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."
>> No. 2989
>>2987
Quoting the dub is forbidden, Anon.
It is likely to double BAD END us.
>> No. 2990
File 121163148930.gif - (147.64KB , 1000x708 , Archerko - Sword Dancers wall.gif ) [iqdb]
2990
>>2987
>Let us become Archerko.

...I LIKE this train of thought.
>> No. 2991
[ ] “I am the bone of my-”
[ ] “-Blade.”

We are so screwed.
>> No. 2993
>>2992

Ah, thank you.
Unless you're being sarcastic, in which case THE GAME you.
>> No. 2995
File 121164826745.jpg - (49.24KB , 800x600 , UBW.jpg ) [iqdb]
2995
A deliciously idiotic idea pops into your head. You remember playing a visual novel, and watching an anime, where this one speech really impressed you. Maybe it can scare off your attacker? You pull off your hat and stand up, the attacker seemingly unimpressed.
“I am the bone of my blade.”
Saying that, you throw the dagger into the air. A bow appears in one hand, a sword in the other. The sword becomes a beam of light, and you draw it back and fire. You hit your tormentor in the knee cap, and he staggers backwards, a combination of disgust, fear, and confusion on his face.
“Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.”
Two more daggers appear in your hands, and you toss them at the man. The circle him, restricting his movements.
“I have created over a thousand blades.”
Two more daggers.
You put them behind your back, and charge at this demon.
“Unknown to death.”
The daggers expand, becoming two giant swords, which look like a white and a black wing.”
“Nor known to life.”
You toss the swords down, barely hitting his arms. The man is scurrying back now, holding his knife in one hand. You read his mind to hear two voices, arguing with each other.
“/Now! Attack her, cut her, make her bleed! She’s left herself open! /”
“\I can’t! This… woman. This woman is doing something I’d rather not see the end of! We have to get away!”\”
“/Attack./”
“\Escape!\”
“/Kill. /”
“\Run!\”
“/Kill.
Kill.
Kill.
KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL.
KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL.
KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. /”
You’ve had enough of this. You smile, walking closer and closer, running a hand across the white blade, now resting in the ground.
“Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet those hands will never hold anything.
So as I pray,”
“/KILL. /”
He charges at you, but it’s too late. It’s far too late for him.
“’Unlimited Blade Works.’”
>> No. 2996
File 121164839527.jpg - (143.80KB , 600x450 , unlimited_blade_works.jpg ) [iqdb]
2996
The whole world is a field.
Stretching.
Expanding.
Reaching into eternity.
Swords and daggers are everywhere.
Swords in the ground.
Daggers in the air.
“With this many blades, I can never be defeated.”
Saying that, you pull a katana out of the ground, pointing it at the enemy, who is standing there dumbfounded.
“Goodbye.”
The daggers fly at him.
One hit.
Two.
Three.
He dodges most of the attacks, but he can’t dodge them all.
He gets closer, and you ready your sword. He lands right in front of you, bleeding, and smiles.
“Your neck.”
Your eyes widen. He lifts his knife, pressing it against your neck.
“I’ll be taking it.”

All becomes black. You have no idea what happened there, but it couldn’t have been good. You lay there, unable to move. Is this the end?
>> No. 2998
“Get up.”
You open your eyes. You’re lying on the ground, a knife resting next to your face.
“…What?”
Why didn’t he kill you? You feel all the power from before leave your body. You’re defenseless, and he isn’t killing you. Why?
“I could never kill a girl.”
You sit up and look at him. He smiles, taking his knife back, and putting it back in his pocket.
“No, not again. I already hurt that one girl too much. I don’t want to repeat that mistake.”
You fade back into the blackness, unable to think anymore. Hopefully he’ll be kind enough to not leave you here by yourself.

END OF DAY 6.
>> No. 2999
You wake up where you had been sleeping. You can’t see anyone where you are, but you need to try and get back to some place where you have friends. What do you do?

[ ] Look for the shrine.
[ ] Wander around the forest.
[ ] Try to fly.
>> No. 3000
[x] Wander around the forest.

Half-eaten Renko corpse GET
>> No. 3001
[x] Try to fly.

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings.
>> No. 3002
[ ] Try to fly.
>> No. 3003
[ ] Try to fly.
>> No. 3004
File 121165258631.jpg - (45.01KB , 300x300 , 120865821670.jpg ) [iqdb]
3004
You attempt to fly. You spread your arms and fly up, beginning to soar. That song from that one movie begins to play in your head, as you leap into the air.
And then you hit the ground.
You can’t fly, but you can fall pretty well.
You decide to stumble around for a while, and find a corpse lying next to another corpse, though one of them is more recognizable, since the face remains. You hear something to your left, moving through the bushes, but don’t see anything there.

[ ] Investigate the noise.
[ ] Kick the corpses.
[ ] Continue moving.
>> No. 3006
[ ] Investigate the noise.
>> No. 3007
[ ] Put Kaguya's hand on Mouku's but.
>> No. 3008
Day over, new thread tiem.
>> No. 3010
[x] Investigate the corpses
>> No. 3011
[X] Kick the noise, continue the corpses, reverse the investigation, reverse the world and SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN
>> No. 3012
[X] Investigate the noises
>> No. 3013
[X] Investigate the noises

Might as well get this moving.
>> No. 3014
[X] Investigate the noise

Oh ho, why not advance the plot...?
>> No. 3015
I'm kind of busy right now. I'll update soon, and a lot more tonight.
>> No. 3016
>>3015

Stuff came up, so that was technically a lie. Sorry.
>> No. 3017
Stuff always comes up for you. ( ಠ∀ಠ)
>> No. 3019
I'll start writing soon enough, and I'll write even more on monday. Just getting ready right now, though.
>> No. 3020
>>3018
>Stuff came up
>shit went down

I'm imagining someone taking a shit and popping a boner right at the moment the shit hits the water
>> No. 3021
You decide to investigate the noise. You walk over to the bushes to look, and you are met with the sight of…
A footprint. Looks like a man’s shoe. You shrug and look around, making sure nothing is wrong with this scene.

[ ] Kick the corpse with a face.
[ ] Walk off in some direction.
[ ] Try to fly again.
>> No. 3022
[x] Kick the corpse with a face
HAAAAY GUUUUUYS WAKE UP
>> No. 3023
[x] Kick the corpse with a face.
>> No. 3024
[X] Inspect corpse. No kicking.
>> No. 3025
[x] Try to fly again.
needs more training
>> No. 3026
[x] Kick the corpse with a face.
Lightly, though.
>> No. 3028
File 121175982117.jpg - (26.58KB , 491x550 , iwaitedforyou⑨.jpg ) [iqdb]
3028
>> No. 3029
>>3028

I lol'd.
>> No. 3030
>>3029

Quit lolling around and get back to work.
>> No. 3031
>>3030

Okay, sure.
>> No. 3032
File 121176083316.jpg - (117.90KB , 578x600 , 12086587059.jpg ) [iqdb]
3032
This corpse. Lying there. Collecting bugs. This corpse.
This corpse.
THIS CORPSE THIS CORPSE THIS CORPSE
THIS CORPSE THIS CORPSE THIS CORPSE
THIS CORPSE THIS CORPSE THIS CORPSE

This corpse is an eyesore.
You give a swift kick to the mass of blood and tissue, and it begins to move, writhing in pain.
“U-Ughh… Hey, you! What’re you doing? If you’re gonna go around kicking people, you should at least apologize!”

[ ] Apologize.
[ ] “Why aren’t you dead?”
[ ] Put your coat around her, and carry her to wherever her home is.
>> No. 3033
[x] Apologize.
>> No. 3035
[x] Apologize.
[x] “Why aren’t you dead?”
[x] Put your coat around her, and carry her to wherever her home is.
Fuck it, I like all three.
>> No. 3036
[ ] Apologize.
[ ] Put your coat around her, and carry her to wherever her home is.
>> No. 3037
>>3032
[x] Apologize.
[x] "Aren't you kind of.. dead?"
>> No. 3038
[x] Apologize.
[x] “Why aren’t you dead?”
[x] Put your coat around her, and carry her to wherever her home is.
>> No. 3039
[x] Apologize.
[x] “But why aren’t you dead?”
[x] Put your coat around her, and carry her to wherever her home is.
>> No. 3040
File 121176307250.jpg - (78.59KB , 500x629 , 120865865922.jpg ) [iqdb]
3040
Realizing that you just kicked… something, that was asleep, you regain your composure.
“Ah, sorry about that. But… Aren’t you dead?”
She looks at you with a look of disbelief for a second, and then begins to laugh, only to stop right away.
“Ah. It still hurts.”
She rubs her side with what appears to be an arm. You can’t help but feel sorry for her, so you take off your jacket, wrapping it around her.
“H-Hey! What are you doing?”
“I’m covering you up. Now, where do you live?”
“Well… I live with a woman named Keine. She lives in the Human Village. I guess I could direct you there, if you were willing to carry me home.”
You agree, and spend the next 30 minutes carrying her through the forest, following her directions. The trip is taking awhile, and you could probably talk about something on your way there.

[ ] Introduce yourself, and then ask for her name.
[ ] Ask how she’s still alive.
[ ] Ask her who the other corpse was.
[ ] Ask her about this “Keine” woman.
>> No. 3041
[ ] Introduce yourself, and then ask for her name.
[ ] Ask how she’s still alive.
>> No. 3042
[x] Introduce yourself, and then ask for her name.
[x] Ask how she’s still alive.
[x] Ask her who the other corpse was. It couldn't be...
We'll see Keine later.
>> No. 3043
[x] Introduce yourself, and then ask for her name.
[x] Ask how she’s still alive.
[x] Ask her who the other corpse was.
>> No. 3044
[ ] Introduce yourself, and then ask for her name.
[ ] Ask how she’s still alive.
[ ] Ask her who the other person was.

We've had an imouto, and now we will have an aneki.

Bringing our imoutos to the human village might be a wee bit of a problem, though, since Cirno is at best a light nuisance and at worst an irritation, and Rumia... well, the whole "eating humans" thing probably won't go over so well. Not to mention that bringing her to what feels like a buffet with walking food is maybe slightly dangerous.

We shall have to keep her well fed.
I recommend a diet high in meat and muscle. And protein, lots of it.
>> No. 3045
[x] Introduce yourself, and then ask for her name.
[x] Ask how she’s still alive.
[x] Ask her who the other corpse was.

I seriously thought it was gonna be Mary and Renko.

Hell, we might even get along with Mokou despite her misanthropy if we're only half-human like Keine.
>> No. 3046
File 121176749641.jpg - (89.22KB , 383x700 , 120794094715.jpg ) [iqdb]
3046
“…Hey.”
The girl looks up at you.
“Yeah?”
“My name’s Futako. It’s nice to meet you.”
She smiles a little, and struggles around in the coat.
“The name’s Mokou. S’nice to meet you too, Futako.”
You continue to walk for a bit, and then you decide to ask Mokou a question.
“So… How’re you still alive? Shouldn’t you be dead, after being as beat up as you are? Or… Are you a youkai?”
“A youkai?”
She laughs.
“Yeah right. I’m human, just like any one of the fags in the village.”
“…But how are you still alive?”
“…Oh! Right. Y’see… Well, long story short, I’m immortal. I’d rather not get into any details, especially since I forgot one or two of them, but that’s just how it is.”
“Hmm.”
An immortal? How weird. It does kind of explain how she’s still alive, though.
“What about you? Are you a human?”
“Well.” Might as well tell her. “I’m only half-human. I’m partially a youkai.”
“Oh, really?”
“Yeah.”
You keep walking, falling silent again. She tells you which way to go a few times, and then you decide to speak up again.
“So, who was the other corpse?”
Her face becomes a grimace, and she shakes her head.
“THE most annoying bitch ever. I’d rather not talk about her, but I’ll tell you this: She’s an idiot that lives in a big mansion, somewhere in the bamboo forest.”
“Oh.”
You fall silent again, and eventually arrive at the human village.
“Hey, you ain’t gonna eat anyone up, are you?”
“No, I won’t.”
You find your way to Keine’s home, and knock on the door. The sound of feet slamming against the floor can be heard, and a woman opens up the door, smiling. This smile quickly disappears, as she takes Mokou and runs off to another room.
“Oh, you did it again. Why do you always have to fight with that moon princess?”
“Geeze, Keine! You sound like my mother!”

[ ] Take off your shoes, and then sit down in the living room.
[ ] Take off your shoes, and then chase after them.
[ ] Screw the shoes, tail that bitch!
>> No. 3047
[X] Take off your shoes, and then chase after them.

Wonder what'll happen when Youmu is eventually sent out to find us.

Wonder if Rumia and Cirno will have animal outfits when we get back.
>> No. 3048
[x] Take off your shoes, and then chase after them.
>> No. 3049
[x] Take off your shoes, and then chase after them.
>> No. 3050
>>2793

[ x ] Take off your shoes, and then chase after them.
>> No. 3051
[X] Take off your shoes, and then chase after them.
>> No. 3052
[X] Take off your shoes, and then chase after them.

Manners.
>> No. 3053
I was about to type up the next part, but I think I should get some sleep instead. I'll get back to writing tommorow, but I'd like to ask you guys one thing.
Who is your favorite character so far?
>> No. 3054
>>3053

I still love the moe Rumia. Random blowjob and the subsequent sex only made me love her more.

Seriously, best little sister ever.
>> No. 3055
>>3053
The voices in our head. All of them. I love each and every single one of them. We should get acquainted with each other more, maybe a little reconciliation.
>> No. 3056
>>3053
Myon.

INDIRECT YOUMU FUCK, ITSSS AWWWRIGHT
>> No. 3058
Myon, Rumia, Yuyuko in that order.
>> No. 3059
Sweet Little Myon.
>> No. 3060
Myon~
>> No. 3061
File 121179855718.jpg - (56.77KB , 585x538 , Rumia - learning the pose.jpg ) [iqdb]
3061
Rumia.
>> No. 3062
Rumia and Myon take the cake. I was quite fond of Renko too before she ran off and puked her guts out because we touched her. Getting her back and having a ghost threesome with Myon would be quite awesome.
>> No. 3064
>>3053
Your version of Myon is different from usual, but really interesting. She took Rumia's place as my faourite character.
...You're not asking this so you could kill off our favourite character, are you?
>> No. 3065
>>3062
Will we ever get a chance to play with Renko again? Like on another play through? I want my puke loli.
>> No. 3066
>>3065
I was thinking that, after this play through, I could do a re-made version of the story, starting from the beginning, but where you got to keep al the knowledge of Gensokyo and all the items from the previous game.

>>3064
At first I was, but then I thought that a lot of you might say Myon was your favorite, and you can't really kill a ghost.
>> No. 3067
File 121180709895.jpg - (117.84KB , 446x534 , 1211701466358.jpg ) [iqdb]
3067
>>3066

>and you can't really kill a ghost.

( ´∀`)
>> No. 3068
File 121180802683.jpg - (149.72KB , 675x775 , 120836172722.jpg ) [iqdb]
3068
You take off your shoes, and place them with a few others in the house. You then run after the two, trying to find where they went. This house isn’t that big, they must be somewhere nearby.
You open one of the doors in the hall to find the woman putting Mokou on a bed, unwrapping the coat from around her.
“Ugh. I really wish you could get along with that girl some time.”
“Keep wishing, Keine.”
The woman looks over at you, and jumps in surprise.
“Oh, right! I’m sorry, I forgot about you for a minute there. My name is Keine. Thank you for bringing Mokou back here, I was worried that she might have been locked up as a prisoner again.”
You nod, and take a seat in the room. How odd, this girl has all the skin from her neck down ripped off, and yet this other woman isn’t terrified at all. You sigh and put your hands behind your head, looking at the situation.

[ ] “How long until she heals up?”
[ ] “Do you know where the shrine is?”
[ ] “Do you know how one might go about getting to Hakugyokurou?”
[ ] “Is there a woman named Maribel living nearby?”
>> No. 3070
[X] “How long until she heals up?”

Basic polite concern.

[X] “Is there a woman named Maribel living nearby?”

If we're looking for Renko, she should come along.
>> No. 3071
[ ] “Do you know how one might go about getting to Hakugyokurou?”
>> No. 3072
[x] “How long until she heals up?”
[x] “Is there a woman named Maribel living nearby?”
>> No. 3073
[x] “How long until she heals up?”
[x] “Is there a woman named Maribel living nearby?”
Hakugyokurou will come to us. Besides, there's still something we need to do while we're THIS close to Eientei. Something like trying to find an item that can bring people back from the dead.
>> No. 3074
[ ] “Do you know how one might go about getting to Hakugyokurou?”
>> No. 3075
[x] “How long until she heals up?”
[x] “Is there a woman named Maribel living nearby?”
>> No. 3076
[x] “How long until she heals up?”
[x] “Is there a woman named Maribel living nearby?”

Might as well.
>> No. 3077
File 121181620366.jpg - (103.42KB , 650x515 , 120835546028.jpg ) [iqdb]
3077
“How long is it until she heals up?”
Keine seems to be rubbing something on what was Mokou’s stomach, and then turns to you.
“Not long, since she’s indoors now. Maybe a few hours.”
You nod, that’s a good thing. Maybe Mokou could help you get back to Hakugyokurou soon. You suddenly remember someone important. Someone who might help you get Renko back.
“Hey… Is there a woman named Maribel living nearby?”
Keine nods.
“Yes, she lives by the marketplace. I can get you her address, if you’d like.”
She already has a house? Well, that’s Maribel. Some kind of genius when it comes to getting what she wants.
“Sure, I’ll have it.”
Keine gives you the address, and shoos you out of the room.
“I need to pay more attention to Mokou’s condition. Feel free to make yourself at home. I could use some company while shopping later, so I’d like it if you could hold off on visiting Maribel anytime soon.”
You’re left standing in the hallway, outside the door to the room Mokou and Keine are in. What should you do now?

[ ] Look for the kitchen, make some food for them.
[ ] Go outside, find Maribel’s home.
[ ] Go outside, find the marketplace.
[ ] Explore the house.
>> No. 3079
[x] Go outside, find Maribel’s home.

Poor bitch is probably making herself taller right now. Best go check.
>> No. 3081
[X] Look for the kitchen, make some food for them.

She wanted us to shop with her...
>> No. 3082
[x] Look for the kitchen, make some food for them.
>> No. 3083
[ ] Explore the house.

Used panties = lives!
>> No. 3084
[x] Look for the kitchen, make some food for them.
If it'll get this moving, then fine.
>> No. 3085
>>3083

1. You guys should listen to Scorn more. Considering he was part of what inspired me to begin this story, you should realize he has some good ideas. Used Panties do, infact, equal lives.

2. Kitchen won, writing now.
>> No. 3086
She said to make yourself at home, right? You decide to find the kitchen, which doesn’t take long. You gather a few ingredients, and begin to prepare…

FILES CORRUPTED. USER INPUT IS REQUIRED.
>> No. 3087
[X] Quiche.

Yes. Quiche.
>> No. 3088
>>3087

Oh, maybe you could make one for if you ever meet Flan?
>> No. 3089
[X] Quiche.
>> No. 3090
[x] Quiche.
>> No. 3091
Quiche.
Yes, Quiche.
You will make Quiche. Three whole flans, one for you, one for Keine, and one for Mokou… If she can eat it. You check your supplies.
Eggs, check.
Cream, check.
Pastry crust, check.
Meat, check.
Cheese, check.
Vegetables, also check.
You have all the supplies, so you begin to make the Quiches. You pour your heart and soul into making these dishes, taking care to get them to come out perfectly. You toil over the pastries, and then have them ready, each served on a separate plate. You put your hands on your hips in pride, and then hear someone clapping.
“That was rather impressive.”
Keine walks over to the table, and takes a seat.
“I assume you made one for all of us, yes?”
You nod.
“Well, Mokou is busy recovering right now. I suppose I could try to feed her after I finish. Now, what exactly is this?”
“Quiche.”
“Excuse me?”
”Quiche, a delicious egg and milk based food.”
You sit down, beaming with pride. Keine seems a little confused by your behavior, but the meal goes over well. You eventually finish, and Keine takes off with the other dish, probably going off to feed Mokou.

[ ] Follow her, peek on the scene.
[ ] Wash the dishes.
[ ] Take a nap somewhere.
>> No. 3092
[x] Wash the dishes.
>> No. 3093
>>3091

[ ] Follow her, peek on the scene.
>> No. 3094
[X] Follow her, peek on the scene.

Interested in Mokou's recovery.
>> No. 3095
[x] Follow her, peek on the scene.
>> No. 3096
File 121182281697.jpg - (304.94KB , 600x800 , 120854447514.jpg ) [iqdb]
3096
The dishes can wait, you need to see this. You sneak along behind Keine, and make your way to the door to Mokou’s room. After Keine went in, of course. Peering in, you see the scene of…
“It told you, I’m fine! Look, my chest has already come back!”
Mokou points a finger to her chest, which is now fully regenerated.
“I’m able to eat the stuff myself, since my arms are fine too! So, come on! Hand it over!”
Keine wags a finger.
“No, Mokou. You need all the rest you can get. Here, let me handle this. Say ‘Ahh!’”
Mokou turns her head, puffing out a cheek.
“I refuse to be fed like a child.”
“Come on, Mokou! It’s okay, nobody’s watching.”
Mokou slowly opens her mouth, and Keine puts a spoon of the Quiche into Mokou’s mouth. She chews, and then her face lights up in delight.
“Wow, this is pretty good.”
“Yes, it is. That girl made it.”
“Futako? Well, I guess she isn’t a waste of space.”
Mokou laughs, and then lets Keine feed her some more of the food. You back away from the door to let the two finish up, and you begin to wash the dishes. After a minute or two of washing, Keine hands you Mokou’s plate.
“Did she like it?”
“Yes, she loved it.”
You smile. “That’s good. Now, you said there was some shopping to do?”
Keine smiles and nods.
“Yes. I know I said we couldn’t visit your friend first, but I guess I could drop you off over at her home and then I could go to the market, if you’d like.”

[ ] Accept her offer.
[ ] Refuse; insist on going with her to the market first.
>> No. 3099
[X] Refuse; insist on going with her to the market first.

We can come to Mary bearing gifts. Gifts for when she breaks down and cries.
>> No. 3101
>Used Panties do, infact, equal lives.

And that is terrible.
>> No. 3104
>>3102

Haha oh wow.
>> No. 3105
[X] Refuse; insist on going with her to the market first.

Mary's gonna need some alcohol.
>> No. 3106
File 121182731075.jpg - (45.20KB , 1280x960 , 1162014065912.jpg ) [iqdb]
3106
[x] Refuse; insist on going with her to the market first.
Get a pen and some paper so we can write a letter to Mary.
>> No. 3107
>>3101

To acquire a pair of soft, slightly used panties from a touhou, and yet avoid a horrible and unseemly death, is an act deserving of another life.
>> No. 3108
[x] Refuse; insist on going with her to the market first.

Screw it just get writing. Though if Mary turns up dead later I'll laugh my arse off.
>> No. 3109
Also, what was >>3102 about? I was too busy not writing, and missed it.
>> No. 3110
>>3109

It was a vote for [ ] Follow her, peek on the scene.
>> No. 3111
>>3110

Oh. Okay. Writing now.
>> No. 3112
“No, I really want to go to the market with you first. I waited this long to see Mary again, I can wait a little longer.”
Keine nods, and takes your hand. She leads you out of the house, and over to the marketplace. You go to a few stores, buying food and clothing, and eventually she takes you to Maribel’s home.
She knocks, but there is no answer.
Opening the door, you discover a note.
>Dear Keine,
>I know you wanted to visit today, but I have business
>to take care of in the Forest of Magic. I should be back
>by sundown. I’ll see you then.
>Sincerely, Maribel.
…What. Looking out the door, you notice that it is sundown.

[ ] Show Keine the note, and then go to the Forest of Magic.
[ ] Shrug it off. She’s probably just taking a little extra time.
>> No. 3113
[x] Show Keine the note, and then go to the Forest of Magic.

Oh not yet but soon. ( ಠ∀ಠ)
>> No. 3114
[x] Show Keine the note, and then go to the Forest of Magic.
>> No. 3115
[x] Show Keine the note, and then go to the Forest of Magic.
>> No. 3116
[X] Show Keine the note, and then go to the Forest of Magic.
>> No. 3117
Okay, I'm getting back to writing now.
>> No. 3118
New thread plz