- [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 22991)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 128462277327.png - (90.63KB, 500x491, 4dc18cd1774a7230f7cd78bf3c1b74fc.png) [iqdb]
22991 No. 22991
Hello my friends and welcome to Chapter two of "Just an Average Joe" (winning title by TwittyandStrange)

If you haven't read the story up till now...well, good luck finding it as it doesn't even have a title and I'm far too lazy to do anything about it. The story will pick up from here as Joe is about to (finally) make his way over to Kourindou...
Expand all images
>> No. 22993
File 128462455910.png - (755.39KB, 850x1189, sample_e1bab3d337894a643346d8510e03ab47809c7021.png) [iqdb]
22993
[x] There's only one solution. You have to kill Aya. (or stop her from taking anymore pictures of anything ever again)
-[x] Leave a note for Alice explaining in vague details what happened and asking her to catch up to you on the way to 'Aya's place' (Wherever that is), hide it on Shanghai and leave for Kourindou
--[x] Before you go, grab anything you can use to help you on the trip: you'll grab anything else on the store.

(Stop Aya from taking anymore pictures of anything? Good luck with that.)


Alright, that’s it. Aya’s gone too far this time. You determine that since Yukari has been silent this whole time, Aya’s been working for her to ruin your life here and both of them are gonna go down.
Starting with Aya.

You feel kinda bad taking some of Alice’s things, but you know she’d probably give them to you anyways. First of all, after scrounging around her house for a bit, you find a sack to put things in. Huzzah!
Next, however, is a little bit troubling. As you mentioned before, Alice would give probably give you these things anyway, but you still have trouble actually taking many of these items. So instead, you take a spool of magic thread, an oil lamp, a matchbox cause you don’t feel like starting fires the hard way, and a bottle full of water. You look at the several bottles of alcohol with distain. For once in your life, you don’t feel like drinking.
You check up on Alice and she’s still sound asleep, so you write a quick letter to her,

“Dear Alice,

You fell asleep during the party, so I decided to put you to bed and go to Kourindou. I took a few minor things, so I hope you forgive me. Please catch up to me by heading out to Aya’s house when you wake up, but don’t let her see you. We’ll talk then.

You’re friend,
Joe
P.S. We did not engage in sex of any kind. I don’t know why you would think that, but we most certainly didn’t.”

Perfect, now hopefully you can quick get to Kourindou and maybe get some directions to Aya’s house. You open the door and step outside. Its just past noon and the sun’s shining high in the sky. Alright, the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, so here we go. Let’s have an uneventful trip, shall we?
You take one step.

“Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey~!” You hear someone call out to you from afar.

Son of a bitch.

“Hey Joe! Its Marisa, ze!” Marisa flies up to you with her broom and nimbly lands right in front of you. Hmm, you know, you never really thought of it too much, but Marisa looks just like a stereotypical witch with the hat and broom and everything. The only thing different is the lasers. You sigh, but decide to count your blessings. At least its Marisa and not, say, your bloodthirsty fiancé coming to rip you a new asshole.

“Hey, hey. I know I’ve been mean to you and called you a lot of bad names, but I’m sorry, ‘kay? That was an exceptional mushroom you picked and anyone who can pick mushrooms of that quality can’t be bad, ze.”

She gives a friendly grin to you, but you just ignore her and give her a “go away” face.

“Oh come on, I apologized, ze. The least you could to is accept my apology. Why don’t we forget what happened last night and just become friends? H-hey! Where are you going, ze?”
As you walk away, you tell her that you’re going to Kourindou to get some supplies.

“Oh hey! I’ll come with you then! Me and Kourin go way back, so I can help you get some killer deals, ze.”

Alright, that ze business is starting to get annoying and you can’t imagine traveling with her all the way to Kourindou. You simply refuse and continue walking towards the direction of Kourindou. You don’t even want to be friends with her anyways, you have a bad feeling that things will end up just like with Alice.

“Aww come on…
I know! Let’s go get Alice so we can all go together, ze! She usually just stays at home making dolls all day, so I’m sure she’d appreciate the company!”

You freeze. You forgot to clean up all the bottles of liquor and if Marisa sees that Alice “Partied Hard” and fell unconscious because of it, you’d be in deep shit. You spin around and run towards Marisa while stating that you’d love her company and JUST her company. You grab her hand and drag her along with you at a quick pace. You’d take ze’s any day over another enemy.

You gain 1 party member.

“W-wait, stop pulling on me! I can fly on my broom, ze!” Marisa stumbles behind you from being forcefully pulled behind you and is unable to stop herself from stumbling to free her hand. After about 5 minutes, you finally let go of her hand and decide that if she probably won’t go back all the way back to Alice’s house from distance.

“You didn’t have to be so rough on me, ze. Aren’t you supposed to be delicate with a lady?” You can tell she’s kinda blushing while holding the hand that you grabbed as if it hurt.

Pfft, gentle? You saw her throw your bed through the wall. Fuck, you were IN that bed she threw. With that kind of strength, she can handle a lot worse.

You ignore her and keep going. Marisa follows closely behind you on her broom and begins to talk to you.
Non-stop.
With ze’s at the end of every other sentence.
You’re really starting to regret taking her along.

You continue to ignore her as she gabs at you the ENTIRE TIME for about 30 minutes. You’re sanity is at its limit as she continues on and on and on and ON. She’s the complete opposite of Alice and you, in turn, have the complete opposite feelings for her.

“Come on, ze. Stop ignoring me and talk back. I wanna hear some stories about what the world outside the boundary is like, ze.”

Grr, you tell her that you don’t want to talk about it and she starts to pout.

“Come onnnnnnnnnnnnn, I told you about me! We can’t be friends if you stay all mysterious like that, ze!”

GRRRRR! She’s incredibly persistent and isn’t the least bit discouraged by your unfriendly attitude. She’s probably used to getting all sorts of attention from everyone like Alice (because she was always alone), so she’s probably not used to getting the cold shoulder like this. Why, oh why, won’t she just go away?

[x] Give up and tell her to go away.
[x] No, suck it up and continue onwards.
>> No. 22995
[x] You want a story? Give a her a goddamn story!
-[x] Tell her what happened to you, with uh, varying degrees of details, since the start of all this.
>> No. 22996
[x] You want a story? Give a her a goddamn story!
-[x] Tell her what happened to you, with uh, varying degrees of details, since the start of all this.
>> No. 22997
[x] You want a story? Give a her a goddamn story!
-[x] Tell her what happened to you, with uh, varying degrees of details, since the start of all this.

Be sure to paint Yukari and Aya in an ESPECIALLY villainous light!
>> No. 22998
[x] You want a story? Give a her a goddamn story!
-[x] Tell her what happened to you, with uh, varying degrees of details, since the start of all this.

Let's kick crow's ass and chew bubble-gum.
And there's no bubblegum in Gensokyo.
>> No. 22999
[x] You want a story? Give a her a goddamn story!
-[x] Tell her what happened to you, with uh, varying degrees of details, since the start of all this.

Yes, bandwagon to that, but damn is it an awesome bandwagon. Let's just hope she's not against us hunting down Yukari. Oh, I'm certain she won't care about what we do to Aya.
>> No. 23000
[x] You want a story? Give a her a goddamn story!
-[x] Tell her what happened to you, with uh, varying degrees of details, since the start of all this.

Since someone put what I though into words, changing my vote to this.
>> No. 23001
>[x] You want a story? Give a her a goddamn story!
>Give a her
you should be able to figure this one out, anons.

[ø] You want a story? Give her a goddamn story!
-[ø] Tell her what happened to you, with uh, varying degrees of details, since the start of all this.
>> No. 23002
[X] She wants a story? Give her a goddamn story!
- [X] "Now this is a story all about how..."

She annoyed us with her nonstop blabbering, now it is our turn to do so.
>> No. 23003
[x] No, suck it up and continue onwards.
No bandwagons.jpg
>> No. 23006
[x] You want a story? Give her a goddamn story!
- [x] Tell her what happened to you, with uh, varying degrees of details, since the start of all this.
- [X] "Now this is a story all about how..."

bandwagon_sealofapproval.png
>> No. 23007
[x] You want a story? Give a her a goddamn story!
-[x] Tell her what happened to you, with uh, varying degrees of
details, since the start of all this.
>> No. 23009
File 128465537867.jpg - (58.96KB, 480x480, f72036ad4355736c96c7cb435bc8d4536c31dbf6.jpg) [iqdb]
23009
[x] You want a story? Give a her a goddamn story!
-[x] Tell her what happened to you, with uh, varying degrees of details, since the start of all this.


Fine, fine, FINE.
You tell her that if she shuts her mouth, you’ll give her a story.
In eager anticipation, Marisa immediately stops talking (thank god) and you tell her the story of the day you got taken to Gensokyo. Its kind of weird thinking back to it since it was only YESTERDAY, but hey, at least you can recall everything with much detail. She mostly stays silent apart from the Ooohs, and ahhhs, every now and then, but that’s much more preferable to “ze”.

Once you get to the part where Yukari is simply fed up with your shenanigans and pushes you into the gap, Marisa gets all excited and says, “So when do you exact your revenge on Yukari, ze?”
Now, you’d normally scold her for not shutting her mouth, but this comment baffles you a little bit. You ask her what she means by that and she says, “You know, like, when do you storm the castle and defeat Yukari, ze?”
You tell her that you haven’t gotten there yet, that’s why you’re going to Kourindou to stock up on any supplies and gear to help you in this task.
Marisa looks at you incredulously. “You mean the whole story was true!?”
Your palm says hello to your face as you seriously can’t believe what you’re hearing. You explain to her that you told her last night about how Yukari ruined your life and dragged you here and that this story.

“Heh, sorry. I was busy looking at the mushroom you gave me instead of listening to you, ze.” Marisa gives you a “my bad” expression and urges you to continue.
You really feel like punching something right now, but you’ll continue your story for now.

When you finish the part about Yuuka, Marisa comments, “Huh, so that explains why you were so dominant when you were ‘playing’ with Yuuka, ze.”
Wait, what? Oh yeah, Aya showed her incriminating photos of your romp with Yuuka in order to make it look like you were forcing her. You wonder aloud if it really does look like you were raping her.

“Here, let me show you, ze.” And Marisa pulls out about 2 dozen photos from one of the large pockets on her skirt and shows them to you proudly. Hold on a moment, this is kind of weird. You ask Marisa why she has so many of those voyeurtastic photos.

“Well, she was selling ‘em dirt cheap, ze. How could I have refused an offer like that?” Marisa says rather offhandedly before realizing what she just told you. Oh, my. You didn’t know Alice had that sort of a fetish.

“I-its not what you think, ze! I-I-I only needed them to make sure I knew what you looked like! Yeah, that’s it, ze!”
Uh huh, you tell her that Aya clearly took a photo of your face and that would have been much more effective than these long distance, but highly detailed, photos. You look at the pictures more closely. Damn you have a nice ass.

“Uh, um, well she wasn’t selling that one, so I had to get what I could, ze.”

You turn around and notice that her face is bright red before she manages to look the other way and hide it.
Oh ho ho, okay then. You ask her why she bought 2 dozen of them instead of just one.

“Ah, uh, well, you see, um…”

Hahaha! You enjoy the panicked face she has and watch with delight as she tries to wiggle out of this one.
This is for literally throwing you out of bed!

Marisa grows silent and covers her blushing face as you enjoy every moment of her embarrassment. Ah, but you had your fun, so you tell Marisa that you don’t really care about it and you continue telling your story. It starts getting a little complicated when you get to Alice’s house, so you simply stop, right after the part where Marisa decided to leave you alone last night.

“and then what happened?” queries your one woman audience.

You quickly search for an excuse and tell her that’s when she showed up to see where you were going.
She eyes you suspiciously. Yeah, it doesn’t look like she bought it.

“I came after noon, what were you two doing in the morning, ze?” You can tell she’s totally suspicious of you.
Uh oh, she must not find out what really happened that morning, else you’ll be eating Master Sparks for lunch. You simply respond that the both of you had breakfast and that’s it.
“What did you have for breakfast, ze?”

What does it matter to her? You tell her, freshly slain boar that you killed with your bare chest and then roasted over a campfire.

“AHA! Alice never eats freshly slain boar that you killed with your bare chest and then roasted over a campfire in the morning! She eats toast, ze!”

No no, you reaffirm your previous statement and explain to her that you made it for her.

“Why~?” she slowly leans in closer, as if trying to provoke a reaction.

You explain that its thanks for helping you out last night.

“Hmhm…What exactly did she help you out with last night? Ze, ze, ze…” He chuckles to herself as if she’s got you cornered and ready to admit something embarrassing. You simply sigh and tell her that she helped you stop a certain witch from attacking you unnecessarily. You take your bottle of water of out of that sack you’re carrying and start drinking from it.

“Ah ha! You like her don’t you, ze?”

PFFFFTTT.

“See?! That spit-take is proof that you have feelings for her, ze!”

Okay, just for the record, you did a spit-take because of her absurd reasoning. You explain to her that you are already happily engaged to Yuuka and look at Alice as your valued friend and nothing more. Unfortunately, she keeps going with her ridiculous assumption.

“Oh~ did you kiss her then, ze? I bet you kissed her and you’re hiding it. You can’t hide your feelings from me, ze! Look! You‘re blushing! Aww, how cute~.”

You are most certainly not blushing, and you are absolutely fed up with Marisa’s company. You cut her childish teasing short as you tell her how much you hate her company and wishes that she’d just go away forever.

“Is that so~?”

[x] That is so~
[x] Duck.
>> No. 23010
[x] That is so~
>> No. 23011
[x] Duck.
>> No. 23012
[x] Duck.
>> No. 23013
[X] Duck
FUCK
>> No. 23014
>You didn ’t know Alice had that sort of a fetish.

Yeah, This should be Marisa, right?

>He chuckles to herself as if she’s got you cornered and ready to admit something
embarrassing.

Obvious typo is obvious.

[x] Duck. NOW!!!
>> No. 23015
[x] Duck. NOW!!!
[x] Quickly tackle Marisa to the ground, making sure to avoid striking a pose that would make a
good photographic visual of rape victimization.

Or perhaps we want to tempt Aya with yet more evidence of infidelity after all?
>> No. 23016
[X] Duck.

When I saw the many duck actions, I thought Marisa got pissed at us. Now it looks like we have a Rumia nearby.

So who's up for an Ex-Rumia fight?
>> No. 23017
[X] Invent Ducking and utilize your new creation.
>> No. 23018
File 128466014247.jpg - (64.00KB, 450x544, 129128425142078155.jpg) [iqdb]
23018
Oh wow, nice.
You managed to find TWO typos that I made in one post, good job!

I am disappoint in myself.
>> No. 23025
[x] Duck.
>> No. 23026
[x] Duck!

[x] Status
[x] Inventory
[x] At some point, get her to take you to Aya's place.

She IS the second fastest in Gensokyo, isn't she?

Also, where the hell is the ridiculous, absurd shit from before? Come on!
>> No. 23029
File 128466906320.jpg - (11.63KB, 350x262, fork-in-the-road.jpg) [iqdb]
23029
*sigh* okay how about this you guys. I have two different routes for Joe to follow:

A. Joe continues to grows extremely powerful and as his manly deeds cause him to level up and maximize his power, he raises a glorious army (or just solos it, depends on the readers) to assault Yukari’s castle (house) for one final showdown epic showdown with Yukari, mano-a-mano. I’ve got most of this route mapped out and it’s the longer route. Of course, some updates might not have the most manliest or coolest of actions, but I’m building suspense here, please be patient.

OR

B. Joe just hulks out and defeats anyone he meets by simply flexing a single bicep and all of his adversaries fall down to worship him. Rinse, lather, repeat ad infinitum until either it gets boring/ Joe runs out of absurd things he can break with his muscles/ Yukari suddenly appears, and we end that way. Short and simple.

I’m fine either way and its up to you. I just enjoy writing and, really, its supposed to be the readers who decide what Joe’s supposed to do, so perhaps I should have done shorter updates, so my bad. Right now I’m trying not to fall asleep and throw up at the same time, so I apologize if I’m not updating as much as I could.

I know I shouldn’t have indulged in that grilled salmon roll, but goddamn I didn’t think it’d still hurt by now. It should go away after a while, but please allow me to take it easy for a little bit longer.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna rest a bit.
>> No. 23030
Oh god... what a choice, what a choice...

B. Seriousness is the next thing Joe will defeat. And then it will go more wacky from then on out. Joe has already killed a boar by standing still, let's just make him a random mass of manliness and power.
>> No. 23032
[x] A. Joe continues to grows extremely powerful and as his manly deeds cause him to level up and maximize his power, he raises a glorious army (or just solos it, depends on the readers) to assault Yukari’s castle (house) for one final showdown epic showdown with Yukari, mano-a-mano. I’ve got most of this route mapped out and it’s the longer route. Of course, some updates might not have the most manliest or coolest of actions, but I’m building suspense here, please be patient.
I like this. This is how I expected the story to go out in the first place anyway. And I like that our character is getting really powerful, but with the difficulty of the game set to hard (otherwise, we wouldn't have chosen 'duck' when attacked. Or we wouldn't had beeen raped. Or being transported to gensokyo in the first place)
>> No. 23034
I'm thinking that there would be a limit, even to you, how many creatively absurd ways you can think up of Joe defeating an adversary lest we go with path B.


[ø] A. Joe continues to grows extremely powerful and as his manly deeds cause him to level up and maximize his power, he raises a glorious army (or just solos it, depends on the readers) to assault Yukari’s castle (house) for one final showdown epic showdown with Yukari, mano-a-mano. I’ve got most of this route mapped out and it’s the longer route. Of course, some updates might not have the most manliest or coolest of actions, but I’m building suspense here, please be patient.
>> No. 23035
[x] A. Joe continues to grows extremely powerful and as his manly deeds cause him to level up and maximize his power, he raises a glorious army (or just solos it, depends on the readers) to assault Yukari’s castle (house) for one final showdown epic showdown with Yukari, mano-a-mano. I’ve got most of this route mapped out and it’s the longer route. Of course, some updates might not have the most manliest or coolest of actions, but I’m building suspense here, please be patient.
>> No. 23036
>>23029

[x] The first one
>> No. 23037
[X] A. But only if it includes a Yuuka end.
>> No. 23038
A.

But that's not all. A Gensokyo-wide harem. It must be done. Also, claim the hats of your defeated foes.
>> No. 23040
[X] A

The second option could be amusing but it'd get old rather quickly.
>> No. 23043
[x] A. But only if it includes a Yuuka end.
>> No. 23044
[x] That is so.
Come now guys, Joe tanked a fucking boar the size of a small house, I'm pretty sure he can handle Rumia's pitiful attacks.
Also, [x] A.
>> No. 23045
[x] That is so~

[x] A

I'm not gonna be a short one. This is awesome and we all know it.
>> No. 23046
[x] Duck!
[x]A/Yuuka End at least.
>> No. 23047
[ø] That is so~
vote changing.
>> No. 23049
File 128468790339.jpg - (205.12KB, 850x850, sample-149b4d43437cbf27310891c636ab0a76.jpg) [iqdb]
23049
[x] Duck.

You thought Marisa said this line and are about to respond, but you note that she is looking directly to your right, as if something was right next to you. You turn your head to see what it is and there stands (or rather floats) a small blonde girl with blood-red eyes and a crazed smile on her face, as if she just can’t wait to “meat” you. Her right arm is raised over her head with razor sharp nails on the ends of her fingers to compliment this sudden fright.

“Hi~”

Time seemed to stand still as her hand comes down to greet you. You watch it in slow motion until you realize that, should her hand connect with any part of your body, it probably won’t be good for you health. The instant you start to duck, time catches up and you hear a horrible *WOOSH* directly above you where your head was just a moment ago.

You jump backwards to put some distance between you and your assailant and also to, at least, get a better handle on this situation. Your attacker, however, gives you no rest and leaps forward while swinging her left arm in an attempt to take your head clean off again. Her speed is overwhelming and you only manage to just barely avoid her claws by leaning your head back as quickly as possible. She does manage to catch you slightly on the right side of your face as your blood splashes on Marisa’s stunned face and you are sent spiraling into the woods. She grazed you so hard, you smash through several trees headfirst and land in a clearing a long distance away.

You are dazed the sight in your right eye is gone from your blood pouring into your eye. You can’t believe that her attack actually managed to damage you, but you try to recompose yourself as fast as you can so you can react to the next attack.
It doesn’t come, instead the little girl walks out of the tree-line and into the clearing with you. She is a good 20 feet away.

“Ahh, how annoying. I need your head for Yukari, so please don’t hassle me anymore and hand it over.”

Her expression doesn’t change at all when she talks. And she slowly walks towards you, her left claw dripping with your blood. FUCKING YUKARI, you knew her absence was too good to be true! You ask her why she’s working for Yukari in an attempt to stall for time and think up a strategy.

“Hmm~? What does it matter to you, meat? You’re going to be in my belly anyways, so you don’t have to worry about a thing. Lucky you~” She says this in a sadistic sing-song voice.

And with that, she dashes towards you again, but suddenly jukes to your right at the last moment to take advantage of your hampered eye sight. You thought she would simply rush you again and are caught off-guard.
You try your best to defend yourself against this upcoming blow. This is gonna hurt…

*WOOSH

You hear that sickening sound again, but this time its accompanied by a *CRACK* as your party member in black and white collides with the little girl head on with her broom. Her body tumbles in the air before she air-techs and lands sliding on the ground facing you. She is not amused.

Marisa dismounts in front of you and stands defiantly in between you and the little girl.

She talks to you in a very serious voice, a voice you’ve never heard her in before even when you first met her.
“You need to run.
Now.
Something’s wrong with Rumia and, knowing Yukari, its nothing to underestimate. I’ll stall her for time while you get to Yuuka. She’ll protect you.”

Marisa then turns her head and looks back at you with a sad look on her face.

“After all, I can’t let my friend get hurt, ze.”

You stare back at her in total shock. You’ve known her for less than a day and you’ve been mean to her a majority of that time, but still after all that, she’s willing to die protecting you.

You feel like a total ass for treating this way. You did want to make friends with her at first (or at least not become enemies), so you feel responsible for dragging her into this.

Staying by her side would most likely lead to certain death, but running will allow you to get away and at least Marisa’s death won’t be in vain.

[x] Run
[x] Stand by your battle sister to the very end. Embrace death without regret as you embraced life without fear.




WARNING, HUGE WALL OF EXPLANATION INCOMING WITH POSSIBLE SPOILERS
PROCEED WITH CAUTION:

>>23034 There’s a limit to everything, man. And the reason why I chose to go with route A and not route B is because I wanted there to be at least some kind of satisfaction from Joe solving his problems. If Joe simply beat everyone with one punch and utterly humiliated them, yeah it’d be amusing, but the novelty would wear off really fast. Ex-Rumia? PAUNCH. Remilia? PAUNCH. Yukari? PAUNCH. Yeah, the reader would be like, “HOLY SHIT, HE JUST CAVED EX-KEINE WITH A SINGLE PUNCH, KEKEKEKEKEKEKE” but then, there would be no satisfaction in it at all because every enemy would be a red-shirt. I try to establish that, yes Joe is a badass, but this person is even MORE badass, so when Joe manages to overcome his obstacle, either by fist or by dance, he’d be that much more awesome (plus he’d probably level up too). Plus, Joe hasn’t even gotten any real offensive abilities yet. His body is literally stronger steel, but his strength is simply above average, so I couldn’t even tell him to punch a hole in everything (but he sure can try) unless I somehow obviously retcon it in. Plus, route B would make Joe a static and flat character, and I wanted him to at least be a little relatable to the reader, at least in the personality department because, hey, you guys are telling him what to do, I just simply suggest what I think you should make Joe do. That’s also why I give you usually two wildly varying choices on the matter, Joe CAN muscle his way out of everything, he can also dance too... And wouldn’t you like to see Joe dance off with the big bad? Well, there’s my two pennies on the matter.

Oh, and about your two choices. There isn’t a wrong choice, per say, as they both have their consequences. I’m not going to spoil it, so choose wisely.
>> No. 23050
[x] Run, but swear on your very life that you will get Yukari for what she's done.

Don't want to mess with Rumia... and we still have to see if Aya's newer slander has reached Yuuka.
>> No. 23051
[x] Stand by your battle sister to the very end. Embrace death without regret as you embraced life without fear.
--[x] There MUST be a song(and accompanying dance, obviously) that will lend you strength in this most trying of times!

Be a MAN! Swift as a roaring river, with all the force of a great typhoon! With all the strength of a Raging fire, and mysterious as the dark side of the moon!
>> No. 23053
[x] Stand by your battle sister to the very end. Embrace death without regret as you embraced life without fear.
--[x] There MUST be a song(and accompanying dance, obviously) that will lend you strength in this most trying of times!
If we fall down, it will be with honor. No true man leaves his friends behind.
>> No. 23054
[x] Stand by your battle sister to the very end. Embrace death without regret as you embraced life without fear.
--[x] There MUST be a song(and accompanying dance, obviously) that will lend you strength in this most trying of times!
>> No. 23055
[x] Stand by your battle sister to the very end. Embrace death without regret as you embraced life without fear.
A true man never runs away and leaves his friend to die.
>> No. 23056
[X] Stand by your battle sister to the very end. Embrace death without regret as you embraced life without fear.
--[X] There MUST be a song(and accompanying dance, obviously) that will lend you strength in this most trying of times!

COME AND GET IT YA PANSY!
>> No. 23058
[ø] Stand by your battle sister to the very end. Embrace death without regret as you embraced life without fear.
-[ø] There MUST be a song(and accompanying dance, obviously) that will lend you strength in this most trying of times!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnz2ycE3HyQ

>dat spoiler
err... well, thats what I was trying to say, but I guess I wasn't clear on it.
>> No. 23059
>wouldn’t you like to see Joe dance off with the big bad?

I SURE HOPE YOU MEAN YUUKA BECAUSE WE ARE ENGAGED TO HER
>> No. 23060
[x] Stand by your battle sister to the very end. Embrace death without regret as you embraced life without fear.
--[x] There MUST be a song(and accompanying dance, obviously) that will lend you strength in this most trying of times!

www.youtube.com/watch?&gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=x5oZGMcRnwk&nomobile=1

This song should do for this moment.
>> No. 23061
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfPeHqdZZOw

In case if the link above doesn't work.
>> No. 23067
[x] Stand by your battle sister to the very end. Embrace death without regret as you embraced life without fear.
--[x] There MUST be a song(and accompanying dance, obviously) that will lend you strength in this most trying of times!
>> No. 23068
File 128470322181.jpg - (162.16KB, 850x850, sample-89c2f89fe046770237894efdbe10f5c3.jpg) [iqdb]
23068
[x] Stand by your battle sister to the very end. Embrace death without regret as you embraced life without fear.

Run? RUN? You have no idea what that means. All you know is that this, “Rumia” is your problem, and you won‘t let others suffer for your problems.
Especially not your friends.

Marisa’s loyalty triggers something from deep within you. A sudden surge of energy runs through your body and you acquire a new trait:

Teamwork!- An unassuming name, but your strength is substantially magnified based on how well your allies “love“ you. This includes: agape (unconditional), phillia (friendship), and eros (passionate) in order of increasing power.

You crack your knuckles and they resonate throughout the field, signaling that a severe ass-beating is about to commence. You stand next to Marisa and stare-off with Rumia.

“Huh? Run away, ze! She’s out of your league!”

Fuck dat shit. You handled Yuuka, you can most certainly handle this little bitch. Especially since Marisa’s friendship gives you a strength bonus, you’re ready to kick bubblegum and chew ass.
And you’re all out of ass.

The light around Rumia begins to fade away and become replaced with pure darkness. Rumia’s figure is slowly enveloped by it’s spread until you can just barely see her face and glowing red eyes. The darkness continues to amass around her, as if threatening to swallow anything it touches. Her hands, come together as if he’s ready to send the darkness to crush you.

“Uh, okay. If you have a plan, I’d like to hear it, ze.”

[x] Charge Rumia headlong and have Marisa fire off a Master Spark right behind you. Juke to the left at the last second and hit her from the side. Tactical victory!
[x] No wait, that’ll never work. Instead, do a Team Attack and have Marisa fire off a Master Spark. Then, CATCH the Master Spark in your hand and use it to power one massive light-filled haymaker! Teamwork Victory!
[x] No, that’s just crazy and its NOT CRAZY ENOUGH. Run to the tree-line, uproot several trees with your newfound strength and hurl them at Rumia like javelins. Then, uproot three more trees, throw the first one, dual-wield the other two, and somehow manage to jump up and ride the tree you just threw like a mechanical bull and crush Rumia with sheer manly grit. MANLY VICTORY
[x] Or, maybe you’ll just simply walk up to her and slap her around a bit. You don’t feel like wasting your energy on her and you just want to go to Kourindou. Christ.


(Okay, hopefully by tomorrow I’ll be feeling better, so feel free to add onto my ideas or trump them with your own idea. G’night y’all.
On a side note. If you don't have an affinity for fish, do not eat fish.)
>> No. 23071
[x] Equip Smooth Criminal
-[x] Fistpump like a champ to summon the Sandstorm

This plan has complete chance of victory.
Link for those uknowing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejm6jn9AFA0
>> No. 23072
[x] Run to the tree-line, uproot several trees with your newfound strength and hurl them at Rumia like javelins. Then, uproot three more trees, throw the first one, dual-wield the other two, and somehow manage to jump up and ride the tree you just threw like a mechanical bull and crush Rumia with sheer manly grit.
[x] Immediately after that, do a Team Attack and have Marisa fire off a Master Spark. Then, CATCH the Master Spark in your hand and use it to power one massive light-filled haymaker! A Magnificent victory combined with teamwork, pure power, style and sheer MANliness!
>> No. 23073
[x] Charge Rumia headlong and have Marisa fire off a Master Spark right behind you. Juke to the left at the last second and hit her from the side. Tactical victory! Be ready to smack her around a bit if it doesn't work out.
>> No. 23074
[x] No wait, that’ll never work. Instead, do a Team Attack and have Marisa fire off a Master Spark. Then, CATCH the Master Spark in your hand and use it to power one massive light-filled haymaker! Teamwork Victory!

SEIZE THE SUN IN YOUR HAND
>> No. 23075
[X] Get behind Rumia and uproot a tree. Have Marisa fire a Master Spark directly at you and Rumia. When Rumia inevitably dodges, use the tree as a bat to hit the Master Spark back at Rumia from behind her.

BASEBALL VICTORY
>> No. 23076
[x] Run to the tree-line, uproot several trees with your newfound strength and hurl them at Rumia like javelins. Then, uproot three more trees, throw the first one, dual-wield the other two, and somehow manage to jump up and ride the tree you just threw like a mechanical bull and crush Rumia with sheer manly grit.
[x] Immediately after that, do a Team Attack and have Marisa fire off a Master Spark. Then, CATCH the Master Spark in your hand and use it to power one massive light-filled haymaker! A Magnificent victory combined with teamwork, pure power, style and sheer MANliness!

Maximum stats per level.
>> No. 23077
[x] Run to the tree-line, uproot several trees with your newfound strength and hurl them at Rumia like javelins. Then, uproot three more trees, throw the first one, dual-wield the other two, and somehow manage to jump up and ride the tree you just threw like a mechanical bull and crush Rumia with sheer manly grit.
[x] Immediately after that, do a Team Attack and have Marisa fire off a Master Spark. Then, CATCH the Master Spark in your hand and use it to power one massive light-filled haymaker! A Magnificent victory combined with teamwork, pure power, style and sheer MANliness!

Or, should we only be allowed to choose one...

[x] No wait, that’ll never work. Instead, do a Team Attack and have Marisa fire off a Master Spark. Then, CATCH the Master Spark in your hand and use it to power one massive light-filled haymaker! Teamwork Victory!
>> No. 23078
[X] Get behind Rumia and uproot a tree. Have Marisa fire a Master Spark directly at you and Rumia. When Rumia inevitably dodges, use the tree as a bat to hit the Master Spark back at Rumia from behind her.
This is just stupid enough to work, I like it.
>> No. 23079
[x] Ride Marisa's Master Spark like a mechanical bull while dual wielding trees in one hand and your teeth and fistpumping to summon the Sandstorm Haymaker.

AKA the FUCK YO SHIT.
>> No. 23080
[X] Get behind Rumia and uproot a tree. Have Marisa fire a Master Spark directly at you and Rumia. When Rumia inevitably dodges, use the tree as a bat to hit the Master Spark back at Rumia from behind her.
Beautiful on its simplicity.
>> No. 23081
[X] Get behind Rumia and uproot a tree. Have Marisa fire a Master Spark directly at you and Rumia. When Rumia inevitably dodges, use the tree as a bat to hit the Master Spark back at Rumia from behind her.

Let's go batting a thousand! With Youkai!
>> No. 23082
>>23075
That's the worst plan I ever heard.
That's so stupid that it might even work!
Let's do it.

[X] Get behind Rumia and uproot a tree. Have Marisa fire a Master Spark directly at you and Rumia. When Rumia inevitably dodges, use the tree as a bat to hit the Master Spark back at Rumia from behind her.
>> No. 23083
File 128475595486.jpg - (414.88KB, 1200x675, 56ecc50d62367fe4d638ba6af5c547a8.jpg) [iqdb]
23083
[x] Attempt to combine it all into one glorious attack.

You just want to go to Kourindou, is that so much to ask?
IS THAT SO MUCH TO FUCKING ASK?

Something clicks in between you and Marisa and you look at each other. The both of you nod, as if she knows what you’re thinking of (which she probably doesn’t, at least not the last part), and you charge Rumia headlong. In response, Rumia fires off the darkness in a sort of beam towards you in an attempt to crush you once and for all, but you manage to easily side step it and run behind her with one goal in mind. Rumia tries to recover from her missed attack and gathers more darkness to attack you with.
Marisa, after dodging the darkness beam that Rumia shot at you, starts her attack as well.

“MASTAAAAAA-”

Of course, because Marisa’s shouting this, Rumia turns around to see Marisa Chargin’ her lazor.

“SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!!!”

A solid beam of light shoots out from the small object Marisa always carries with her and it surges across the clearing to its target. Rumia has plenty of time to react to this highly-telegraphed attack and jumps high up in the air to avoid the beam.

“Damn, I missed!” curses Marisa when she sees Rumia’s form leap into the sky.
Oh ho ho, so she only thought that far huh?
You figured Rumia would be able to dodge an attack like that if Marisa shouts before she fires it. After all, if you can sidestep it, Rumia and her crazy speed can do so as well. You managed to uproot a tree with your now massive strength and wield it like a baseball bat. You see the Master Spark coming at you with incredible speed, but its size makes what you’re about to do easy. Your timing is impeccable as you swing at the Spark with your tree and, with a sound from the Super Smash Bros. series, you connect with the spark and score a home-run!

Rumia looks down at you and the incoming laser and simply stares it with an incredulous look on her face.
“That’s not how it works…”
The spark smashes into her tiny body and she’s hit full force with the blast. She begins to fall slowly to the ground.
Marisa has the same exact look as Rumia as she didn’t think lasers worked like that, but quickly regains her concentration and prepares another spark to fire at her vulnerable opponent, a final spark to end it…

You, however, are not done with your attack and hurl the tree in your hands like a javelin at your falling adversary. You then rip up another two trees and leap towards the tree you just threw. By openly defying the laws of physics and reality, you manage to land upon the flying tree and ride it like a mechanical bull towards glory and victory while swinging the two trees in your hands like a madman. Right after you ride your tree to glory, Marisa spends the rest of her energy and fires her Final Spark, but is unaware that you are on a collision course towards Rumia along with the tree. She cannot stop her attack in time after realizing her mistake.

“No…!” cries out Marisa as she watches in horror as you, Rumia, and the Final Spark are about to collide together. Unfortunately, someone else also makes the same mistake as her and two more Master Sparks are fired from the opposite side of the clearing towards Rumia, at the same time as Marisa’s Final Spark, at the same target.

Meanwhile, up in the air, you leap off the tree right before it hits Rumia and you swing both the trees down at Rumia with all of your might. The impact of three trees at once sends Rumia flying towards the ground at an incredible speed and she slams into the ground with a sickening crunch, leaving you up in the air as you drop the trees (they did their job). Unfortunately, you just now notice 3 Sparks coming at you with you at their intersection point.

Reflex takes over and you, against all logic, reach out and somehow manage to “catch” all three Sparks as they collide with each other. Your enclosed fist now has the power of two Master Sparks and a Final Spark. As gravity begins to catch up with you, you fall towards Rumia’s broken body with incredible speed.

FINAL

You bring your right fist back behind you as it catches fire from all the POWER inside of it.

MASTER

Your entire body catches fire as your fall towards the earth represents some kind of heavenly body entering the earth’s atmosphere.

METEOR

You throw a massive haymaker aimed right for Rumia’s doomed head.

PAUNCH!!!

The resulting impact creates a huge explosion that rips through the Magic Forest and Marisa is thrown backwards several hundred feet along with many other trees that caught in the blast. The shockwave from this attack could be felt throughout the entirety of Gensoko. The residents of the Human Village panics as Keine attempts to calm them down and sort out what just happened. The whole Scarlet Devil Mansion groans from the impact as a lot of dust becomes dislodged from the ceiling, forcing the head maid to do more work. The Hakurei Shrine Maiden is caught surprised from the sudden shockwave and spills her tea all over herself. The Bamboo Forest tilts slightly as the shockwave hits it and returns back to normal. Youkai Mountain is in an uproar as rocks become dislodged and falls down upon many of its residents. Even Hell itself shudders as it feels the shockwave travel through the earth.

Marisa continues tumbling backwards and is almost crushed by several of the trees rolling along with her, but as her body rolls to a stop, she gets up painfully and looks herself over to make sure she’s still alive. She’s missing her hat, but is relatively unhurt compared to how close she was to the blast. She runs back towards the impact site as her mind falls upon your fate

“Joe! Joe!!!” she calls out as she climbs over fallen tree after fallen tree until she finds the crater where Rumia used to be.
Standing in the middle is you, smoking from the heat, with your back towards Marisa. A really deep voice suddenly says inside her mind,
FATALITY
FLAWLESS VICTORY


Congratulations! That was so logic/physics/mind bendingly impossible, you gain another trait!

[x] Hokuto Shinken- Learn the 2,000 year old martial arts of assassination. Kenshiro would be proud.
[x] Tohno Gland- You manage to attract women no matter where you would go.
[x] Minor Time Manipulation- Your reflexes are boosted to give the illusion of slowed time.
[x] Puppeteer- You are able to connect a magic thread to an inanimate object and control it.
[x] Magic Resistant- You’re able to resist magic attacks almost entirely.

You pop your neck. Final-fucking-ly. Now you can FINALLY go to Kourindou and FINALLY get yourself something nice. You’re completely oblivious to the damage you just inflicted to the forest around you and climb your way out of the crater and walk past Marisa to a fallen tree in the distance. You find Marisa’s hat hanging on a branch and you put it on. Its your hat now.

Alright, now you’ll head to Kourindou, right?

[x] YES. Get to fucking Kourindou before anything else happens. Decide whether or not to give Marisa’s hat back later.
[x] Hang on, where did those other two Master Sparks come from?
[x] Do a little jig to celebrate your victory, THEN go to Kourindou.
>> No. 23084
[x] Hokuto Shinken- Learn the 2,000 year old martial arts of assassination. Kenshiro would be proud.

Time to gain some attack power (and some extra durability to boot)

[x] Hang on, where did those other two Master Sparks come from?
>> No. 23085
[x] Hokuto Shinken- Learn the 2,000 year old martial arts of assassination. Kenshiro would be proud.
-[x] Hang on, where did those other two Master Sparks come from?
>> No. 23086
Bloody hell...

[x] Hokuto Shinken- Learn the 2,000 year old martial arts of assassination. Kenshiro would be proud.

[x] YES. Get to fucking Kourindou before anything else happens. Decide whether or not to give Marisa’s hat back later.
>> No. 23087
[x] Hokuto Shinken- Learn the 2,000 year old martial arts of assassination. Kenshiro would be proud.
[x] Hang on, where did those other two Master Sparks come from?

Fucking awesome.
>> No. 23088
[x] Hokuto Shinken- Learn the 2,000 year old martial arts of assassination. Kenshiro would be proud.
[x] Hang on, where did those other two Master Sparks come from?
>> No. 23089
[x] Hokuto Shinken- Learn the 2,000 year old martial arts of assassination. Kenshiro would be proud.

After the move we just pulled off, this is pretty much required.

[x] Hang on, where did those other two Master Sparks come from?
>> No. 23090
[x] Hokuto Shinken- Learn the 2,000 year old martial arts of assassination. Kenshiro would be proud.
[x] Hang on, where did those other two Master Sparks come from?
>> No. 23091
[x] Magic Resistant- You’re able to resist magic attacks almost entirely.
[x] YES. Get to fucking Kourindou before anything else happens. Decide whether or not to give Marisa’s hat back later.
We must continue down the toughness tree. It's never a wise idea to multiclass.
>> No. 23092
[x] Hokuto Shinken- Learn the 2,000 year old martial arts of assassination. Kenshiro would be proud.
[x] Hang on, where did those other two Master Sparks come from?

Marisa shall never have our hat.
>> No. 23093
[X] Magic Resistant- You’re able to resist magic attacks almost entirely.
[X] Hang on, where did those other two Master Sparks come from?

Yukari uses magic. Resisting it would be to our advantage.
>> No. 23094
[x] MAGIC RESISTANCE
It's a must. For fuck's sake everyone uses magic.
[x] Hang on, where did those other two Master Sparks come from?
>> No. 23095
[x] Magic Resistant- You’re able to resist magic attacks almost entirely.
[x] Hang on, where did those other two Master Sparks come from?

>two Master Sparks
>Twin Spark
oh hi there Yuuka
>> No. 23096
[X] Magic Resistant- You’re able to resist magic attacks almost entirely.
[X] Hang on, where did those other two Master Sparks come from?

Now we just need to calm Yuka down.
>> No. 23097
[x] Hokuto Shinken- Learn the 2,000 year old martial arts of assassination. Kenshiro would be proud.
[x] Hang on, where did those other two Master Sparks come from?
>> No. 23098
File 128478199422.jpg - (107.87KB, 850x637, sample-c2d9e707c93b4ebea65e6a919112b240.jpg) [iqdb]
23098
[x] Hokuto Shinken- Learn the 2,000 year old martial arts of assassination. Kenshiro would be proud.
[x] Hang on, where did those other two Master Sparks come from?


You like your new hat. Its very good at keeping the sun out of your eyes and you could probably put some stuff inside of it if you wanted.

“Hey! That’s my hat, ze!”

The material is nice and soft too. You bet it would make a nice pillow if need be.

“C’mooon, give it back…”

You plan on keeping this hat forever and ever.

“Would it help if I said, please, ze?”

Marisa continues to plead for your hat behind you, so you turn around and face her. She is indeed hatless, but that’s not your fault (its totally your fault). You tell her that you have no idea where you are right now and that she should lead the way to Kourindou.

Marisa gives you a worried look as she sees you bleeding profusely from the right side of your face. You tell her its just a flesh wound and doesn’t even hurt, but she refuses to continue until you get some medical attention, so she takes off her apron, rolls it up, and uses it as a makeshift bandage. You feel really goofy with it on your head, but you let her continue because the quicker she “tends to your wounds”, the quicker you can get to Kourindou and NOT get hassled by anything else. You notice she’s wincing every time she leans over and you ask her where it hurts.

“Ah, its nothing, ze. I just got bruised up when the explosions threw me backwards.”

You can tell she’s in a lot of pain, and either doesn’t want to seem weak or doesn’t want to worry you, but you tell her to turn around real quick.

“N-no, like I said, its alri-”

You grab her by the shoulders and forcefully turn her around. Your reach under her skirt and feel her lower back for the third and second lumbar vertebrae. Marisa of course, doesn’t take well to this sudden intrusion of personal space, but trusts you enough to allow you to continue. You find the pressure point you were looking for and press it firmly with the tip of your finger.

“Ah?!”

Marisa jumps forward in shock, but quickly notices that the pain in her back is gone. She feels her back, tests it out, and yes, her back pains are completely gone.

“W-wow! That was amazing! Where did you learn to do that, ze?”

You simply shrug. It was as if you spent your entire life learning the art of pressure points and it just came naturally to you.

“Hey! You can probably make some decent money helping people out, ze! I bet you’d give Erin a run for her money…”

Marisa continues to excitably brag about you, but you can’t help but feel something is wrong. Something about your final attack that sticks out in your mind, like the multiple master sparks that you used to punch Rumia with…You start to feel as if you’re being watched by someone from afar.

Suddenly, you hear a flapping of wings from above and something gracefully lands behind you.
“The Great and Honest Ay-”
YOU SPIN AROUND ON INSTINCT AND PUNCH THAT LYING BITCH IN HER WHORE MOUTH.

The impact sends Aya a good distance away and she falls into the crater where she slumps on the bottom unconscious.
Wow, your quest to get Aya was easier than expected.

Marisa, simply blinks because it all happened so fast, but she then realizes that you punched the FUCK out of Aya and scolds you for using such irrational violence. This coming from the person who THREW YOUR BED WITH YOU IN IT THROUGH A WALL because of that very person in the crater, but you let it slide because punching Aya made you feel good. Besides, she probably took a picture of you healing Marisa and would have twisted it into something naughty.

You and Marisa both look into the crater at Aya and you still feel like someone’s watching you. Which is weird because Aya’s unconscious and most certainly not looking at you right now.

“My, that was really cruel of you.” says a calm, but familiar voice.
Oh.

Yuuka is standing directly behind you with the same calm smile on her face. You wonder how long she’s been there and how long she’s been watching you.

“I really wanted to do that myself, but it looks like you beat me to the punch” she smiles sweetly at you, as if charmed by your wanton violence and strength, but you feel really uneasy about this smile.

“She told me terrible, terrible, things about you. Like how you were cheating on me with a blonde woman.” She looks over at Marisa with the same smile and Marisa freezes up. You can tell she’s trying to say something to defend herself, but nothing will come out.

“I came to find you partly because I was lonely, and partly because I wanted to find out for myself. Now I know she was lying because that woman looks nothing like the one in the photo. Now, I don’t like it when people lie to me, so I’ll make sure to let her know that when she wakes up.”
Yuuka then looks into the crater and a quick flash of malice takes over her face, but is quickly subdued by her graciousness.

“But, one thing still doesn’t make sense.” She says while not looking at you, but off in the distance. She starts spinning her parasol,
“You have a woman’s scent on you.”
She’s no longer smiling

[x] Think up an excuse. If you tell the truth, then both Marisa and Yuuka will hate you. If you get found out, then they’ll still hate you, but at least you had a chance. < Insert excuse here >
[x] No, you shouldn’t lie to your betrothed. Tell her the truth and accept the consequences. It wasn’t your fault anyways.
[x] Do one of the above, but ask her to join your party.
[x] Run.
[x] Tell her to shut up, you’ll fuck her later.
>> No. 23099
[x] No, you shouldn’t lie to your betrothed. Tell her the truth and accept the consequences. It wasn’t your fault (Or idea) anyways.
[x] Do one of the above, but ask her to join your party.
>> No. 23100
>[x] Tell her to shut up, you’ll fuck her later.
Tempting....

[x] Think up an excuse. If you tell the truth, then both Marisa and Yuuka will hate you. If you get found out, then they’ll still hate you, but at least you had a chance.
-[x] You were grappling with some random lady over a wild boar you killed.
>> No. 23101
[x] Think up an excuse. If you tell the truth, then both Marisa and Yuuka will hate you. If you get found out, then they’ll still hate you, but at least you had a chance. Our excuse will be that Alice DID make an alcohol-induced move on us, but that despite our own inebriation we managed to brush her off before we had sexual relations with that woman. If that doesn't fly go on about the meaning of "is" or something.

[x] Do one of the above, but ask her to join your party.

[x] Tell her to shut up, you’ll fuck her later.


I think this is a decent plan. Makes us seem not completely disloyal while also reasserting our dominance (since she likes that).
>> No. 23102
[x] No, you shouldn’t lie to your betrothed. Tell her the truth and accept the consequences. It may as well have been your fault anyways.

The truth will come out at some point. No point in delaying the inevitable, and this is a first step to maintaining an honest and true relationship.
>> No. 23103
[X] Think up an excuse. If you tell the truth, then both Marisa and Yuuka will hate you. If you get found out, then they’ll still hate you, but at least you had a chance.
-[X] You were grappling with some random lady over a wild boar you killed.
[X] Go search Aya's body for any evidence and destroy it.

There are some things one is better off not knowing. And there are some cases where other people not knowing makes things better for us.
>> No. 23104
[x] No, you shouldn ’t lie to your betrothed. Tell her the truth and accept the consequences. It wasn’t your fault anyways.
[x] Do one of the above, but ask her to join your party.
[x] Tell her to shut up, you ’ll
fuck her later.
>> No. 23105
[x] No, you shouldn ’t lie to your betrothed. Tell her the truth and accept the consequences. It wasn ’t your fault anyways.
[x] Ask her to join your party.
[x] And if she complains, tell her to shut up, you ’ll fuck her later.
>> No. 23106
[x] No, you shouldn ’t lie to your betrothed. Tell her the truth and accept the consequences. It wasn ’t your fault anyways.
[x] Ask her to join your party.
[x] And if she complains, tell her to shut up, you ’ll fuck her later.
A good little honesty helped with a side of goold ol' violence. I like it- and I think that Yuuka will too. After all she doesn't respect wealings, frail people nor liars. He is neither.
>> No. 23107
[x] No, you shouldn ’t lie to your betrothed. Tell her the truth and accept the consequences. It wasn ’t your fault anyways.
[x] Ask her to join your party.
[x] And if she complains, tell her to shut up, you ’ll fuck her later.

Except it was our fault, we shouldve been able to brush her off, and besides, whining about some fucking magic threads getting us raped isnt manly.
>> No. 23109
>>23107

Alice's magic threads IS strong, you know. Even Patchouli and Youmu comments on how strong the threads are in the fighters. Youmu's swords can!t even cut through it.
>> No. 23110
[x] No, you shouldn ’t lie to your betrothed. Tell her the truth and accept the consequences. It wasn ’t your fault anyways.
[x] Ask her to join your party.
[x] And if she complains, tell her to shut up, you ’ll fuck her later.
>> No. 23111
[x] No, you shouldn ’t lie to your betrothed. Tell her the truth and accept the consequences. It wasn’t your fault anyways.
[x] Ask her to join your party.
[x] And if she complains, tell her to shut up, you ’ll fuck her later.
[x] Go search Aya's body for any evidence and destroy it.
>> No. 23112
[x] No, you shouldn ’t lie to your betrothed. Tell her the truth and accept the consequences. It wasn ’t your fault anyways.
[x] Ask her to join your party.
>> No. 23113
[x] No, you shouldn ’t lie to your betrothed. Tell her the truth and accept the consequences. It wasn’t your fault anyways.
[x] Ask her to join your party.
[x] Go search Aya's body for any evidence and destroy it.
>> No. 23114
[x] No, you shouldn ’t lie to your betrothed. Tell her the truth and accept the consequences. It wasn ’t your fault anyways.
[x] Ask her to join your party.
[x] And if she complains, tell her to shut up, you ’ll fuck her later.
>> No. 23115
[x]>>23114
>> No. 23116
File 128484197290.jpg - (111.33KB, 700x875, sample-872ed7a08e20bdf1bee028b87f3011d8.jpg) [iqdb]
23116
[x] No, you shouldn’t lie to your betrothed. Tell her the truth and accept the consequences, it wasn’t your fault anyways.
[x] Ask her to join your party.
[x] Tell her to shut up, you’ll fuck her later.

Aww, jeeze. You really don’t feel like dealing with this issue right now, especially with Marisa right there and everything. You take Yuuka by the hand and lead her out of earshot and quickly (but quietly) explain the whole situation with Alice as truthfully as possible. Marisa, in the meantime, is trying to get closer to eavesdrop on your conversation, but couldn’t get anything out of it and disappointedly climbs back down in the crater and proceeds to loot Aya for any goodies.

Yuuka looks at you venomously, you had a feeling that she wasn’t going to take this news very well. After all, the man she chose to marry had a very unmanly thing happen to him, he got raped by Alice. Well, “rape” is too strong a word, so you call it “getting tricked” instead. Yuuka doesn’t care what its called, she still looks like she wants some blood…or perhaps another bodily fluid.
You grab Yuuka and bring her close to you, you whisper in her ear that if she forgives you, you’ll make it worth her while. Yuuka’s eyes brighten, it looks like that’s all she wanted after all.

“What if I don’t? What if I want it worth my while now?” Yuuka whispers back and embraces you, fully ready to “have it worth her while” right there on the spot.

This, of course, is a problem. So instead of negotiating, you start to threatening her instead. You tell her if she doesn’t keep quiet, then you’ll sleep with Marisa and give her all your love instead. You, of course, don’t plan on doing that at all, but a flash of panic runs across Yuuka’s face. It looks like your bluff worked. You squeeze Yuuka’s ass and promise you’ll make it up to her tonight and, after thinking it over for a moment, she reluctantly agrees. In fact, she’ll join you on your quest to “keep an eye on you”.

Yuuka Kazami joins your party!

Alright! You settled one problem, now its time to deal with Aya. You peer into the crater to find Marisa looking at something in her hands. You can’t see her face because her back is to you, but something’s wrong.

You climb down into the crater and the closer you get to Marisa, the more uneasy you feel. She’s holding onto something small and rectangular shaped and her hands are shaking slightly. Why does Aya have to be a problem even if she’s not doing anything? You slowly make your way towards her and when she hears your approach, she quickly puts that object into her skirt pocket and fumbles about with Aya’s body, trying to feebly pretend that she’s looking for something else. Its quite obvious what that object was, but you continue anyways. You kneel next to her and ask her if she’s okay and even though she says yes, you can obviously tell that she’s upset. You start to explain that, first of all, it wasn’t your fault, but she says she has no idea what you’re talking about.

Well fine, if she doesn’t want to talk about it, then you don’t want to tell her about it. Besides, she was on top the whole time, so any pictures would show her being totally willing anyways, so whatever. You grab Aya’s body and drag her out of the crater.

What should we do with Aya?

[x] Tie her up with magic thread and take her with you.
[x] Tie her up with magic thread and wait for her to wake up.
[x] Crush her camera and let her go.
[x] ITS RAPING TIME (Yuuka and Marisa are watching…lol)
>> No. 23117
[X] Tie her up with magic thread and wait for her to wake up.

Aya's got some explaining to do.
>> No. 23118
[x] Tie her up with magic thread and wait for her to wake up.
-[x] And take her camera- as to persaude her to be cooperative.
>> No. 23119
Well, this went a lot better than could be expected, other than Marisa being jelly.

[x] Tie her up with magic thread and wait for her to wake up.
>> No. 23121
[x] Tie her up with magic thread and wait for her to wake up.
>> No. 23122
[x] Tie her up with magic thread and give her to Yuuka as a gift.

I'm sure our fiancee can find some use for her.
>> No. 23123
[x] Tie her up with magic thread and wait for her to wake up.

If you're going to hurt her, punch her twice as hard for me too, Joe!
>> No. 23124
[x] Tie her up with magic thread in turtle bondage-style and wait for her to wake up.

That way she can never escape.
>> No. 23126
[x] Tie her up with magic thread and take her with you.

Marisa already took the camera, and we were just about to FINALLY go to Kourindou, weren't we? Why waste time waiting when we can deal with her just as efficiently wherever?
>> No. 23127
>>23126
Hmm, you're right.

[x] Tie her up with magic thread in turtle bondage-style and take her with you.

You know, I bet Marisa feels so betrayed by Alice for sexing up the guy who gifted her with that wonderful mushroom of perfection. I mean, she has pictures of him for her personal use and everything.
>> No. 23128
[x] Tie her up with magic thread and give her to Yuuka as a gift.

Oh, lovely. Marisa found the Alice pictures.

Well, we can have her take it out on Aya.
>> No. 23129
>>23127
Man, Joe's really NTRed everyone with Alice, didn't he?
>> No. 23130
[x] Tie her up with magic thread and wait for her to wake up.
-[x] And take her camera- as to persaude her to be cooperative.
Goddamnit Aya
>> No. 23131
[x] Tie her up with magic thread and wait for her to wake up.

Yuuka must really be in love to bear such infamous thing.
>> No. 23132
>>23129
The worst part of this whole situation is that everyone who is important at all so far knows that Alice had sex with us... except for Alice herself. Because that letter denied rather emphatically that nothing of the sort happened between them, she will actually come to believe that to be true.

I'm sure she's in for a bad surprise at some point, when she comes across someone who has a copy of Aya's latest newsprint on hand.
>> No. 23133
[x] Tie her up with magic thread and take her with you.
We can easily convince Aya to our cause, since we have her camera, and all. We are well on our way to defeating Yukari.
>> No. 23134
File 128485677285.png - (45.68KB, 398x284, Untitled.png) [iqdb]
23134
[x] Tie her up with magical thread and wait for her to wake up.

You probably should get to Kourindou as fast as you can before any other distractions arise, but you don’t feel like dragging Aya along with you anywhere and you’d rather just deal with her now than later. You reach into your pack and find that spool of magic thread you brought. As you subdue Aya in a way that she couldn’t possibly escape, She begins to stir and groan.

It looks like you didn’t hit her hard enough.

Aya looks at you with dazed eyes and tries to figure out what’s going on.
Damn it! You haven’t finished tying her up! When Aya regains her senses and sees that she’s being tied up, she panics and struggles to get free. You hold her down, but the thread starts to come loose and she almost gets free of your grasp. She manages to stand up, but you’re holding her in a bear hug so as to pin her wings down to prevent her flight. You look at your companions for aid, but Marisa looks at your situation with complete disinterest as if she couldn’t care less if Aya gets away and Yuuka wouldn’t do such an unlady like thing like “restraining” someone. In desperation, an idea flashes across your mind and you suddenly jam your fingers below her left shoulder and hit a secret pressure point. Aya’s eyes widen in pain and her body falls to her knees rigid and unmoving.

You tell her that you hit her Shin Tanchu point and her body will be immobilized until you free her. Her eyes look at you defiantly and she grunts a few times in an effort to move, but gives up after a few seconds and accepts her situation grudgingly.

“What was that, ze? You want to take advantage of her without the threads getting in the way?” Marisa scoffs at you bitterly.

You tell her nonchalantly that she would have gotten away if you hadn’t paralyzed her, but you realize that Marisa wasn’t really asking you a question. You look at her questioningly and see that she has her arms crossed and isn’t even looking at you. You give a deep sigh. Once again, you try to explain what happened with Alice and once again she tells you that she doesn’t know what you’re talking about.
Fine, you give up trying to negotiate with her and go back to the situation with Aya.

You kneel next to Aya, who’s giving you a defiant look, and explain what’s going to happen to her if she doesn’t do exactly what you tell her to do. You know many ways to get the information out of her and the more she tells you, the less it will hurt. For example, you expertly press down on a pressure point on the back of her neck and then ask her why she was taking compromising photos of you.

“I have no idea what you’r-”

But before Aya could finish her sentence, she stops and her entire body shudders. She then lets out a piercing shriek as her entire body is wracked with intense pain. As the pain subsides, she starts breathing heavily and looks up at you horrified. You explain to her that you hit her pressure point Kaiamon Tencho in which her body will destroy itself slowly and painfully the more she resists. You ask her if she understands and she responds with a fearful, “yes…”

Ohh yeah, time to get this interrogation on.

What should you ask her? (yes you only get one choice)

[x] <Insert interrogation here>
>> No. 23135
[X] "DAMN YOU, PAPARAZZI SLANDERING WHORE, ARE YOU WORKING FOR SOMEONE TO UNDERMINE ME?!"

What? She is a Paparazzi whore!
>> No. 23136
[x] What is your bra size?
>> No. 23137
[X] "DAMN YOU, PAPARAZZI SLANDERING WHORE, ARE YOU WORKING FOR SOMEONE TO UNDERMINE ME?!"

Maybe not in those exact words though, this is a different story you know.
>> No. 23138
[X] Who is your daddy, and what does he do?
[X] "DAMN YOU, PAPARAZZI SLANDERING WHORE, ARE YOU WORKING FOR SOMEONE TO UNDERMINE ME?!"

This works, I guess.
>> No. 23139
>What was that, ze? You want to take advantage of her without the threads getting in the way?

Jelly as fuck.
>> No. 23140
[X] "DAMN YOU, PAPARAZZI SLANDERING WHORE, ARE YOU WORKING FOR SOMEONE TO UNDERMINE ME?!"
>> No. 23141
[x]"English, motherfucker, do you speak it!?"
>> No. 23142
[X] "DAMN YOU, PAPARAZZI
SLANDERING WHORE, ARE YOU WORKING FOR SOMEONE TO UNDERMINE ME?!"
[x] "OR ARE YOU JUST DOING THESE THNGS TO EVERYONE SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE FUN?
[x] WHATEVER YOUR REASONS ARE, YOU COMMITED VERY TERRIBLE MISTAKES WHICH ARE LYING, ACCUSING, AND ESPECIALLY MESSING WITH JOE. AND NOW IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME.
[x] Pull up her skirt and down with her panties. Spank her as hard as you can until you feel satisfied. Press her sensitive-to-pain pressure point to spice things up.

Marisa is clearly upset because Alice got Joe before Marisa did.
>> No. 23143
[X] "DAMN YOU, PAPARAZZI SLANDERING WHORE, ARE YOU WORKING FOR SOMEONE TO UNDERMINE ME?!"
>> No. 23144
[x] Why did you stalked me and started to make absurd assumptions about my every move?
[x] Do you make up that bullcrap by yourself or are you working for someone else.
[x] Will you stop bothering me or shall I have to cripple you?

etc
>> No. 23145
[X] >>23144

I'll go with this guy because he's the only one who isn't trying to have Joe make everyone within earshot deaf.
It isn't the same when people can't hear the sound of yourself being awesome.
>> No. 23146
[X] >>23144
Might as well. Perhaps she will be more reasonable if we arn't screaming her ears off.
>> No. 23147
[x] Why did you stalked me and started to make absurd assumptions about my every move?
[x] Do you make up that bullcrap by yourself or are you working for someone else?
[x] Will you stop bothering me or shall I have to cripple you or do something far worse?
>> No. 23148
File 12848746481.jpg - (360.56KB, 800x600, 57cbe88d4c7e2eaf13d10f6c9733b227.jpg) [iqdb]
23148
[x] “DAMN YOU PAPARAZZI SLANDERING WHORE, ARE YOU WORKING FOR SOMEONE TO UNDERMINE ME?!”

…Is what you’d like to say, but shouting and cursing will only lower the opinion of those around you. Instead, you opt for a more tact approach and firmly ask her if she’s working for someone. Aya confidently says, “No”, but her body is once again stricken with pain and she screams again.
You chuckle to yourself and after Aya stops screaming, she looks at you incredulously.
“But, but I wasn’t…”
And once again, she starts screaming in pain. Determined little bitch, isn’t she?
Aya starts panting and sweating and looks around perplexed.
Once again, you ask her if she’s working for someone, but this time she answers, “yes”.
YOU FUCKING KNEW IT.

You ask her who she’s working for and she hesitantly answers, “Someone you know…?” As if wondering whether or not the pain will arrive.

Nothing happens and she smiles at you smugly
You frown back and ask her what that person’s intentions are.

“Bad intentions~” she replies with a sneaky smile.

FUCKING CRAFTY ASS BITCH.

You grab her hands and threaten to make them EXPLODE if she doesn’t give you a straight answer. The look on your face says you will very well do it if provoked, and possibly even if you aren’t provoked. Aya’s smug smile is gone in an instant and she agrees to tell you everything. She needs those hands to write her articles and take pictures after all.

Alright, you ask again who she works for. Aya pauses for a moment and looks up guiltily at you while she says, “for myself”.

Nothing happens. You look at her and her eyes avert yours.
Is this bitch playing mind games with you?!
You grab her hands and she starts to panic.

“B-but I told you the truth! I’m working for myself! That’s why it hurt when I said I wasn’t working for anyone!”

You don’t buy it, and you prepare to punish her.

“NO! Please! I told you what you wanted! Please don’t explode my hands!”

Aya is absolutely hysterical as you get ready to punish her for her wrong doing, but suddenly a voice from above questions the situation

“Who’s going to explode what now?”

A grouchy woman in an eccentric red and white outfit holding a stick with many paper triangles on it floats in from above and lands directly behind you. She’s probably looking for the person who caused that massive explosion from before and, from the looks of it, she just found her culprit.

Marisa see’s this woman’s appearance and waves at her,

“Hey Reimu, what brings you here, ze?”

Reimu turns to Marisa and responds irritatingly, “I was looking for the source of that huge explosion that made me spill my tea.”

“…Not because that huge explosion caused an incident, ze?”
“It did cause an incident. I fuckin’ spilled my tea.”
“Oh…So just because of that…?”
“I had a horrible morning today and after I checked my donation box only to find it empty again, I just wanted to drink some damn tea.”
“Ah, my condolences to you, ze. If it makes you feel any better, this guy caused the explosion.”

Marisa points at you and heartlessly pins all the blame on you. Oh come on! If it wasn’t for those Sparks there wouldn’t have been an explosion!
Reimu then looks at you and cracks her knuckles.

“Is this true?” She asks you with fire in her eyes.

“Uh-huh! I, the noble and honest Aya Shameimaru, can vouch for that personally! After all, he forced me to never lie! Not that I would, mind you.” She says this with a wide smile on her face. Ohh, that bitch is definitely gonna get her hands exploded after this.

“Oh? Well if you were strong enough to cause Aya to tell the truth, then I can be extra rough with you then.” Reimu readies herself for combat and gives you a fierce look.

“I’m afraid I can’t let you do that” Yuuka suddenly pitches in. She walks between you and Reimu and twirls her parasol playfully.
“If he spends all of his energy playing with you, then he’ll have none left for me~” She says this while smiling. God you love your wife right now. You honestly don’t feel like fighting and you just want to get to fucking Kourindou.

“Hmm, I wondered what you were doing here Yuuka, I thought you were the one responsible for this at first.” Reimu then narrows her eyes at Yuuka and prepares herself for the fight. “I don’t care if you’re Yuuka or not, I’m gonna kick your ass until I feel better.”

“Well then, shall we?” Yuuka with her constant graciousness, invites Reimu to make the first move.

Uh oh, you don’t want the two of them to fighting each other. Not only will it delay going to Kourindou and cause more distractions, but if this Reimu person is willing to fight Yuuka without showing any fear, then she might be more powerful than even Yuuka and you don’t want her getting hurt. Fucking Aya.

Well, what’ll you do now?

[x] Diplomatically resolve this situation with bargaining.
[x] Diplomatically resolve this situation with bribery.
[x] Challenge Reimu to a one-on-one fight and cause a “Defeat Means Friendship” scenario.
[x] Promise to buy Reimu cake when you get to Kourindou (and pray he sells cake).
>> No. 23149
[x] Diplomatically resolve this situation with bribery.
Perfect. With enough money we can roam around freely without her caring at all.
>> No. 23150
[x] Promise to buy Reimu cake when you get to Kourindou (and pray he sells cake).
>> No. 23151
>>23149
>>23150

But we're from Kansas. Besides, we already spent mostly if not all of it on booze.

[x] Diplomatically resolve this situation with bargaining.
>> No. 23153
[x] Flip the bird to Reimu and finally go to Kourindou.

In the literal sense.
>> No. 23155
[x] Flip the bird to Reimu and finally go to Kourindou.
[x] Take Aya along. You still have an unfinished business with her.
[x] Make note to self to return to Alice's house since you already caught Aya and you don't her waiting at Aya's place.

Aya? Check. Alice? Not. Remember the letter. We don't a furious Alice to find us later.
>> No. 23157
[x] Diplomatically resolve this situation with bribery.
[x] Make her join your party with clever use of master spark bribery donations.
>> No. 23158
[x] Flip the bird to Reimu and finally go to Kourindou.
Such a simple plan of action, it's bound to go off without a hitch.
>> No. 23159
[X] Let your lovely wife handle Reimu while you continue the interrogation. This bitch has answers, and even if she doesn't, we need to ensure she never bothers us again.
>> No. 23160
[X] Let your lovely wife handle Reimu while you continue the interrogation. This bitch has answers, and even if she doesn't, we need to ensure she never bothers us again.
>> No. 23161
>>23159
Not sure if that's a good idea; Reimu's pissed and while Yuuka might win, she'll take a considerable hurting for sure.

[x] Diplomatically resolve this situation with bargaining.
[x] Drag Aya back to Alice's and make her explain the situation to Alice, thus wrapping up the loose end.

I'm sure there'll be a way to make it up. And I think Alice'd believe that Aya was getting carried away with antics, we could hide or spin that fact.
>> No. 23162
File 12848879565.jpg - (78.04KB, 385x550, 9b983bd682ce97713e4fb512d796888e.jpg) [iqdb]
23162
[x] Flip the bird to Reimu and finally go to Kourindou.
[x] Take Aya along. You still have unfinished business with her.

(Fun fact: did you know that “godammit” is automatically changed to “goldsmith” by the auto-spellchecker? So if one day if Joe suddenly exclaims GOLDSMITH, now you’ll know)


You know what? You don’t have to take any of this shit. Why does this Reimu bitch have to come along and add ANOTHER distraction to your day? Its not your fault she had a bad day and its not like you had a great day either. You decide to leave EVERYONE behind and continue to fucking Kourindou on your own. Yuuka can fight Reimu and Marisa can go do whatever the hell she wants, she still hates you regardless of what you do. Aya’s coming with you because leaving her with Yuuka would probably lead to a dead reporter and no more leads to where Yukari is located and Marisa would let her free just out of spite. You need someone to guide you to Kourindou anyways, so you grab Aya by the back of her shirt collar and literally drag her with you.

“Ayayaya?!” Aya exclaims as she’s being unceremoniously dragged over to the forest’s dirt path.

“H-hey! I’m not done with you, asshole!” Reimu shouts at you as you drag Aya’s still rigid body away. “I’m gonna punish you for making my day go from bad to worse! Get back over here!”

You tell her to fuck off and flip her the bird as you drag your bird with you. Fucking Aya.
Reimu returns the bird and when she realizes you’re not coming back, moves to intercept you,. Yuuka, however, gets in her way.

“I thought you said you didn’t care whether it was me or him you fight. Didn’t you say you would, ‘kick my ass’? Where did all of your gusto go I wonder?”
Yuuka teases Reimu into fighting her and, in a blind frenzy, Reimu attacks Yuuka while shouting, “Fine! I WILL kick your ass then! And then I’ll hunt that guy down later just because of your attitude!”

You’re not afraid of Yuuka losing the battle, but you don’t want her to get hurt. You’re confident that she can handles herself, however, and continue onwards. It looks like Yuuka understands your frustration and will deal with this distraction herself (bless her heart). You continue dragging Aya past Marisa, who doesn’t even look at you, and the sounds of the battle between Reimu and Yuuka slowly begins to fade as you walk further and further away. Once you’re back into the forest, (which took awhile since you blew several of the trees away with your previous attack) you stop dragging Aya and set her on the forest floor. You firmly command her to tell you where Kourindou is and your face alone tells her that you are serious business.

“If you let me go, then I’ll give you directions,” she offers to you.

You decline adamantly, you need her later for interrogation.

“Hmm, well, what about if you just let me move again? Then I can actually lead you to Kourindou,” She offers again

Once again, you decline her offer. She’ll just fly away cackling madly and do more horrible things to you from a distance.

“Okay…how about this? If you take away all those horrible pressure point effects on me, I’ll join you on your quest to defeat Yukari! In exchange, you let me write some articles about your exploits, like when you caused that huge explosion, and allow me to publish them for everyone to read! How about that, huh? Tengu are the strongest beings in Gensokyo, so having the fastest tengu on your side would certainly be a boon!” She smiles, hoping that such a good offer would be accepted.

Hmm, tempting, but you really don’t trust Aya at all. Plus she’ll just write nasty stuff about you anyways. Plus who’s to say that she won’t escape or betray you?
You tell her no deal.

“Listen, I swear on my honor as a tengu that I will not lie, betray you, run away, do anything you wouldn‘t like, or go against you. I’ll even let you edit my articles before I publish them if you want…just so long as you let me write them in the first place. Even after you edit them, people would still love your story! So do we have a deal?” She looks at you hopefully. It looks like she just wanted to write some articles about you all along.

You don’t know about the tengu and their honor, who’s to say that she isn’t lying about not lying?

“Don’t you remember that pressure point? I can’t lie.” She answers truthfully.

Oh.

Well, should you accept Aya into your company?

[x] Yes, but only if she tells you everything that she knows before you remove the pressure point effects.
[x] No just drag her ass along and you’ll deal with her after Kourindou.
>> No. 23164
[x] No just drag her ass along and you’ll deal with her after Kourindou.

Fuck bitches
>> No. 23165
[X] Yes, but only if she tells you everything that she knows before you remove the pressure point effects.

We can still crush her face in if push comes to shove.

And who said we had to untie her afterward?

Also, we need a status update for current relations with Touhou's. Anyone up for it so the Writefag doesn't have to take time out of his busy schedule of writing this epic piece of work to do something so minor?
>> No. 23166
[x] No just drag her ass along and you ’ll deal with her after Kourindou.
>> No. 23167
[X] Yes, but only if she tells you everything that she knows before you remove the pressure point effects.
[X] Make her hand over all the material she currently has on you. You'll destroy what you don't like.
>> No. 23168
[x] No just drag her ass along and you ’ll deal with her after Kourindou.

There's no reason why we need her help NOW. If anything, if she keeps the offer open when we make it to Kourindou, THEN we can probably make a permanent decision.
>> No. 23169
Marisa giving us the cold shoulder? Curse you, Yukari and GOLDSMITH, AYA!!!
>> No. 23170
Now I want some sort of sidestory about the misadventures of Goldsmith Aya.

[X] Yes, but only if she tells you everything that she knows before you remove the pressure point effects.
>> No. 23171
[x] No just drag her ass along and you ’ll deal with her after Kourindou.
>> No. 23172
[X] Yes, but only if she tells you everything that she knows before you remove the pressure point effects.
[X] Make her hand over all the material she currently has on you. You'll destroy what you don't like.
>> No. 23173
[X] Yes, let her go and accept her partnership in exchange for some information.
-[x] But, before you do any of that, make sure that the pressure point effects are permanent
Staying in guard for half-truths is better than staying in guard for lies. Besides, who knows? Maybe she ends up liking living a honest life...
>> No. 23174
[x] No just drag her ass along and you ’ll deal with her after Kourindou.
>> No. 23175
>“If he spends all of his energy playing with you, then he’ll have none left for me~”

I-Is this love?
>> No. 23176
[ø] Yes, but only if she tells you everything that she knows before you remove the pressure point effects.
[ø] Make her hand over all the material she currently has on you. You'll destroy what you don't like.
>> No. 23177
[X] Yes, but only if she tells you everything that she knows before you remove the pressure point effects.
[X] Make her hand over all the material she currently has on you. You'll destroy what you don't like.
[X] Offer her a job as your wedding photographer~
>> No. 23179
File 128491526548.jpg - (151.49KB, 600x600, d8b74c53acb9a5c05bb0419041edcd183f069c8e.jpg) [iqdb]
23179
Alright you guys, I'm gonna be extremely busy today, so I won't have time to give you an update. So yeah, its gonna be:

[x] Yes, but only if she tells you everything that she knows before you remove the pressure point effects.
[x] Make her hand over all the material she currently has on you. You'll destroy what you don't like.

If anything, it'll come in tonight, but (for me) that'll be several several hours from now, so hang tight.

>>23175
Who's to say she's doesn't just think of you as a valuable sex toy?

>>23170
"After the defeat of Yukari Yakumo, Aya then lives out the rest of her life as an honest goldsmith..."

>>23173
Joe just assumes that the effects can be removed. One of two things can happen:
One, he manages to poke another pressure point and reverse the curse or...
Two, he punches her until the effects go away.
Either way is a win-win situation.
>> No. 23180
>Who's to say she's doesn't just think of you as a valuable sex toy?

Well, she did ask us to marry her.
>> No. 23183
It just occurred to me that we have yet to acquire Aya's hat.
We're still wearing Marisa's hat, yes?
>> No. 23184
[X] Yes, but only if she tells you everything that she knows before you remove the pressure point effects.
[X] Make her hand over all the material she currently has on you. You'll destroy what you don't like.
[x] Make her retcon the issue with You and Alice, as to hopefully ease things over with Alice.
>> No. 23185
File 12849608947.jpg - (165.32KB, 840x880, 90bf56b41efacaf5f8568142031746fcde23b371.jpg) [iqdb]
23185
[x] Yes, but only if she tells you everything that she knows before you remove the pressure point effects.
[x] Make her hand over all the material she currently has on you. You'll destroy what you don't like.

Hmm….Well…
Fine. It wasn’t an easy decision, but you accept Aya’s offer of servitude (that is what she meant, right?) and you agree to free her in return for her services. After all, “I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends”…right?

You free her from paralysis but, to be honest, you’re not too sure about the interrogation pressure point. Either it’ll run its course or she’ll just have to stay truthful for the rest of her life and, honestly, you don’t care. So instead of fixing her, you press down on a random spot on her neck and pretend that the problem’s solved. That way, you can tell whether or not she’s still lying to you.

Oh, and before you forget, you tell her to give you all the material she has on you right now. She obediently gives you a huge amount of pictures with you, Alice, and Yuuka being the main focus. Jeeze, was she planning to release a porno of you? You quickly tear it to pieces (much to Aya’s chagrin) and you demand her notepad as well. She looks down sadly at her beloved notepad and hands it over. You skim the pages until you find the ones about “Demon General: Darkdeath Evilman” and tear those pages to bits. Aya looks crestfallen at all of her hard-work going to waste and you hand the notepad back to her. She takes it back with tearful eyes and just stands there looking at the bits of her precious notes on the ground.

You sigh and scratch the back of your head. You really don’t like Aya, but making a girl cry like that leaves a bad taste in your mouth, so you tell her that if she writes a proper article about you, you’ll forgive her for what she’s done and stop you’ll hating her.
“Really?!” She says excitedly and flaps her wings to show her excitement.
Well, maybe. She HAS fucked a lot of things up for you, so you MIGHT forgive her. But the happy look that she has makes you smile a little bit. She’s probably all alone because her stupid newspaper makes her so many enemies.

So anyways, without further ado, you command Aya to lead you to Kourindou. She salutes, jumps straight up into the air a long ways up and looks around. You get an eyeful of her panties as she comes back down (man that skirt is short), and she walks in front of you as she leads the way. As she does this, she writes some more notes in her notepad to replace the ones you tore up. Hmm, speaking of her notes…
You ask her why she went through all that trouble to sabotage your wellbeing in Gensokyo.

“Ah, well, you see, the reason why Bunbunmaru is so popular to the residents of Gensokyo (Sure…) is because I always have the freshest articles around! By the time the other reporters have gotten wind of an incident, I’ve already covered it! Do you know how I do this?” Aya asks you with a big proud smile on her face.

Because she starts the incidents themselves?

“Because I start the incidents myself!” She boasts while puffing her chest out. You shake your head and wonder how many people she’s ruined in the name of “entertainment”.

“So long as I start the incident, I can get full coverage right from the beginning!” Aya continues bragging as your respect for her continues to drop…and it wasn’t even that high from the beginning.

“The reason why I targeted you was because I saw you, a human, fucking Yuuka, a powerful Youkai of incredible power and deadly disposition, in her precious flower field. This is something I thought I’d never see in my entire life.
Ever.
Soooo, I figured if you were able to pull THAT off, you were most certainly capable of doing other incredible feats of interest like that. All you needed was a little…push.”

And by push, she means ruining your name and causing everyone around you to become naturally hostile to you.

“Come on, everyone loves a good scandal. Besides, if you handled Yuuka, you can certainly handle everyone else. You’ve proven yourself very well so far. The huge explosion from earlier confirmed that fact.” She compliments you and your creativity in solving the problems that SHE starts and continues leading your towards Kourindou. Well, she had nothing to do with that explosion, but you blame her regardless.

“The only thing you can’t handle flying.” She snickers. Oh ho, you’ll get her later for that one.

“Oh, by the way, someone’s been following us this whole time.” Aya tells you in a “just to let you know” tone of voice and returns back to her notes after finishing the explanation. You turn your head and see Marisa slowly flying behind you about 20 feet away on her broom. She doesn’t show any reaction to you noticing her and continues to follow you.
Huh, Aya must have incredible perception to be able to notice Marisa back there. You comment on this as you stop walking to let Marisa catch up to you.

“Its only natural. So long as I’m around, nothing will go unnoticed! So anyways while we’re walking to Kourindou, how‘s about you let me interview you on that expl…hey!” Aya just now notices your sudden stoppage and turns around to catch up to you.

As you stop to let Marisa catch up, she stops just as well and just looks at you. You continue walking a little further and she follows a little bit too.
You stop, she stops.
You continue, she continues.

After 3 more rounds of this tomfoolery, you turn around and head towards her. Her countenance still shows some anger in it as you approach her. As you stand before her, you ask why she’s following you if she’s so mad at you.

“I’m not mad at you, I’m just following you to make sure you don’t do anything bad to Aya, ze.”

What’s her fucking problem? If she’s really that upset, why doesn’t she just go home and at least leave you alone? If anything, she should at least let you explain yourself before constantly harassing you. You have a bad feeling that she’s going to make Kourindou hell for you and you’ll punish Aya appropriately when that moment comes.

“Ayaya, you shouldn’t worry yourself with that, Marisa. I, the fastest in Gensokyo, can handle myself just fine!” Aya once again boasts behind your back. She sure likes to boast, doesn’t she? Of course, nobody here but Aya believes that claim since you captured her by yourself with a single punch.

“Oh, sure you can, ze. Next thing you’ll know, he’ll have pressed your pressure points and will force you to sleep with him.” Marisa says with venom in her words. Once again, she should at least let you explain what really happened, but you’re so fed up with her and everything else you just turn around with a shrug and continue down the path you were heading. Aya quickly catches up and walks in front of you so she can lead the way and Marisa follows you from behind again.

After about 5 minutes, you see a building in the middle of a clearing with lots of junk outside of it. Over the front door hangs a sign that says “Kourindou” in big letters.

FINALLY

Holy shit you FINALLY made it, and this time nothing’s gonna stop you from going to Kourindou! NOTHING!
FUCK RANDOM ENCOUNTERS.

You run ahead of Aya and when you reach the door of Kourindou you finally feel like you’ve accomplished the first step of your grand master plan to take down Yukari, get to fucking Kourindou.

You reach your hand out and…

[x] Knock
[x] Hesitate


(Yes, its not that great of an update, but this next action will determine a lot of really important things believe it or not. And yes, you still have Marisa’s hat.)
>> No. 23186
[x] Hesitate
>> No. 23187
[x] Hesitate
>> No. 23188
[x] Knock the door down.
>> No. 23189
[ø] Knock
>> No. 23190
[X] Knock the door down.
[X] "Kourin, it's me, da-ze!"
[X] Tilt Marisa's hat down so he can't see your face.
>> No. 23191
>>23190
Dat Cho-Marisa, man, dat Cho-Marisa.
>> No. 23192
[x] Hesitate
>> No. 23193
[X] Hesitate
-[X] "Something wrong..."
[X] GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY OF THE SOON TO BE SMASHED DOOR

WHY HALLO THER RAN!
>> No. 23194
[x] Hesitate
>> No. 23195
[X] Hesitate

It can't be THAT easy, now can it? There has to be something we're missing, hidden enemy, traps. This place has been messed up so far, you can't trust it until you truly understand about it.
>> No. 23196
[x] Knock
You're all paranoid.
>> No. 23197
[X] Knock the door down.
[X] "Kourin, it's me, da-ze!"
[X] Tilt Marisa's hat down so he can't see your face.

I'm perfectly willing to vote for this.
>> No. 23198
[X] Hesitate
>> No. 23199
[x] Knock the door down.
[x] "Kourin, it's me, da-ze!"
[x] Tilt Marisa's hat down so he can't see your face.

I want to see Marisa's own reaction to this. And if we pull if off, we could get some sort of Doppelganger feat.
>> No. 23200
[a] Knock the door down.
[good] "Kourin, it's me, da-ze!"
[idea] Tilt Marisa's hat down so he can't see your face.

I want to see this.
>> No. 23201
[X] Knock the door down.
[X] "Kourin, it's me, da-ze!"
[X] Tilt Marisa's hat down so he can't see your face.
>> No. 23202
[X] Hesitate
>> No. 23203
[x] Hesitate
>> No. 23204
[x] Knock

I think he'd appreciate if someone knocked as opposed to blast the door down.

But boy Marisa isn't trusting Joe for one moment even despite the fact he's more or less married to Yuuka. Even without the major threat to my health, I wouldn't cheat on Yuuka if she was my wife.
>> No. 23205
>>23204

But no-one else ever knocks! And he'd never believe we were Marisa if we didn't just barge in.
>> No. 23207
File 128501845884.jpg - (92.59KB, 600x600, e785c3389bdf7114a4df9f120ccc4e17fe4e00e4.jpg) [iqdb]
23207
[x] Hesitate

(haha, I was half hoping for you guys to vote for “Cho-Marisa“)


For some reason, you just can’t do it.
You just can’t knock on that damnable door.
Try as you might, your hand just hangs there right in front of the door and refuses to move. Its as if some unknown force has decided that you will not knock on this door. Aya eyes you curiously and wonders whether or not you’ll actually go into Kourindou.

Its at that moment you hear a strange low humming sound, like someone shouting in the distance. It slowly gets louder and louder as you notice that it actually is someone shouting. You continue standing there with your hand outstretched and ready to knock as you listen to this mesmerizing sound. It continually grows in volume until it gets surprisingly loud.

“-aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You turn around just in time to catch two shoes with your face. The last thing you see before being propelled backwards is a very beat up shrine maiden who just landed the world’s longest flying missile drop kick.
You fly backwards through the door you, for some inexplicable reason, could not pass through yourself. As soon as you fly through the doorway, a voice appears in your head and cheerfully says,

“Welcome to Kourindou!”

Hooray!

Immediately afterwards, you smash through several miscellaneous objects you cannot describe and, as quickly as you came, pass through the store entirely. Another cheerful voice chimes in your head as if mocking your misfortune,
“Thank you for shopping at Kourindou!”

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

You roll along the ground and collect yourself shortly afterwards. You’re completely unharmed by the attack and tumble through the store, but you’re pissed as all fuck. Reimu flies through the hole you made in the wall and charges you with paper seals in her hands. She begins her furious attack and while you defend yourself (mostly by standing there and taking all her attacks) you ask her if she defeated Yuuka.
Reimu backs off for a moment to catch her breath and respond,

“No, but I didn’t run either. I just tactically advanced in your direction to attack you. I TOLD you I’d get you later!”

You start to wonder how fast Yuuka is, but as you start to ponder this, Reimu gives you no rest and charges at you again!
Its at this point, where you’re absolutely fed up with all these distractions. Reimu ruined your very first entrance into Kourindou and she’s going to pay.
Your body suddenly ripples with pure testosterone as your Hokuto Shinken Mastery allows you to tap the hidden reservoirs of manliness your body contains. If you had a shirt, it would totally rip away in an awesome manly fashion as LIGHTNING (ki) streaks across your body, letting your opponent know that you’re gonna fuck her shit up.

Upon seeing this, Reimu momentarily stops her attack to gauge what you’re doing. At this opening, you charge her instead whilst continually building your “ki”.
Right before you reach her, she brings a seal up to her chest and suddenly fades from sight. She reappears right above your head and performs her crushing “Gespenst Kick” to end the fight quickly! Unfortunately for her, you’ve seen this attack coming a mile away and counter with your “Hokuto Hiei Ken” (North Star Flying Defensive Fist…even though it’s a kick) and the both of you clash in mid-air.

Reimu is blown away from the impact and flies back towards Kourindou. She smashes through the roof and lands somewhere inside. You press the attack and bust on through the wall like the muthafuckin kool-aid man wanting to sell his wares to some minorities. The only difference is, instead of being red, you’re covered in LIGHTNING (ki) and instead of cool-aid, you’re going to hand out free ass kickings.

You see dazed Reimu on top of some broken pottery and covered in small cuts, while a man in an eccentric garb tries to tend to her wounds. Reimu sees your rampage and quickly leaps to her feat and throws a seal out in front of her. A large blue rectangle suddenly blocks your way as it crackles with mystic energies, just daring you to touch it. You accept its dare and smash into it head first, shattering the barrier like glass. Reimu gives you a dumbfounded expression (as does the man) as you backhand her through several shelves full of knickknacks and baubles. You make sure to avoided hitting a vital pressure point because you want this to last as long as possible. What’s the fun if she dies right now?

The entire section of the wall, and everything on it, collapses down upon poor Reimu. Oops, well, you couldn’t have done anything about that. The man panics at the sight of this and decides that its best to make like a tree and get the FUCK out of there.
But, right when you decide the battle’s over, you hear Reimu shout from under the pile of broken junk, “Divine Spirit: FANTASY SEAL!” and several large brightly colored orbs shoot out towards you while blowing apart the rubble with Reimu standing right behind them. She‘s breathing heavily and is covered in even more wounds. Damn! This bitch is persistent! You jump towards the flying orbs to perform Kukyuko Ryubu, (Empty Deflection) and easily avoid the balls of light. Reimu once again gives you a flabbergasted look as you land in front of her and backhand her, once again through several more shelves. You tell her you can keep this up all day as you approach the rubble where she landed, knowing that she’s probably not done yet.

Suddenly, an explosion blasts the rubble towards you (almost as if a bomb went off…), but you just stand there as bits of wood and fragments of goods sprinkle your body harmlessly. You stand there flexing and wait for the next attack Reimu plans to throw at you. She stands there weakly, covered in her own blood, but a defiant look in her eyes. Hmm, her bullheadedness reminds you of…well, you. If she wasn’t attacking you, you’re sure the two of you would be pretty good friends. Unfortunately for that idea, she pulls a spell card out from one of her large sleeves and quietly murmurs, “Fantasy Heaven”.
7 Orbs appear out of nowhere and revolve around her constantly. She then stumbles towards you and attempts to hit you with a melee attack!

[x] Pfft, let her attack you.
[x] No. NonononononononononononoNO. Back off immediately and let it run out.
[x] FINISH HER.

>>23204
Marisa probably doesn't trust you anymore because she thinks you somehow forced Alice to sleep with you and probably feels like you're going to do the same with everyone around you. Its up to your own interpretation though, I'm just giving you a suggestion.
>> No. 23208
[x] Pfft, let her attack you.

We are bold as shit. We will show the world how awesome we are, no matter how badly this may end.
>> No. 23209
[x] Run like a bitch until it ends
-[x] Counter attack
--(Optional)[x] Trinity Spark

Loving Heart (Marisa?)
Loving Soul (Yuuka?)
Loving Mind (Alice?)
Nova Sign
TRINITY SPARK
I suppose that Yuuka should be getting here soon. Probably. Hopefully.
>> No. 23211
[x]Equip "Moonwalker"
-[x]Moonwalk-evade the attack.

Fantasy Heaven can be dashed out of. There's a video of a Suwako player doing it on Youtube, I think, and I've had it happen to me when versing a CPU Sanae.
>> No. 23212
[x] FINISH HER.

But nonlethally. After all, she's a lot like us. We should take her under our wing, teach her the ways of the MANLIEST ONE, and then advance on Yukari with the fury of FOUR WHOLE UBERMENSCHES!

[x] Would you Write us a Cho-Marisa option side story? Because we are REALLY REALLY CURIOUS.
>> No. 23213
Because of the red-white bitch and her unprovoked attack on us just as we were about to reach our current goal, we ended up blasting the shop into ruins, along with everything we needed to continue on our journey of vengeance. Even the shopkeeper himself ran away in fear. Oh Reimu is gonna get it now.

[x] FINISH HER.
-[x] Don't forget to take Reimu's hat-- well, her ribbons I guess.

I still feel really bad for Yuuka though. We essentially turned her into Reimu-side's Stage 5 boss, supposing the other usual forest dwellers happened to get in Reimu's way before she found her way to us.
>> No. 23215
-[x] Don't forget to take Reimu's hat-- well, her ribbons I guess.

Actually, I did forget this. Append it to my own vote, if you would.

And we may as well be an EX-boss, the way we're smacking her around. And she didn't even bother to deal with Yuuka, too. THAT'S NOT HOW INCIDENT RESOLUTION WORKS! Fight your opponents in ascending order of power, until, AFTER you've BEATEN all of the others, the strongest stands before you!
>> No. 23217
[x] Zankai Sekiho Ken

We're kicking the ass of possibly the strongest person in all of Gensokyo. Why not finish with one of the lulzier techniques?
>> No. 23218
[x] FINISH HER.
-[x] Don't forget to take Reimu's hat-- well, her ribbons I guess.
>> No. 23219
[X]Equip "Moonwalker"
-[X]Moonwalk-evade the attack.

We need to use our other abilities.
>> No. 23220
[x] Finish her.
-[x] Don't forget to take Reimu's hat-- well, her ribbons I guess.

Yeah I don't cap because it sounds way too lethal. But it's just my opinion, i guess..
>> No. 23221
[X]Equip "Moonwalker"
-[X]Moonwalk-evade the attack.
[x] Finish her.
-[x] Don't forget to take Reimu's hat-- well, her ribbons I guess.

Smoooooking~
>> No. 23222
[X]Equip "Moonwalker"
-[X]Moonwalk-evade the attack.
>> No. 23223
>>23220
>Yeah I don't cap because it sounds way too lethal.
>Finish her.
Have no fear, she will just get a slap on the face and a you are a bad girl. Not like he will rip her head out and plant it on a staff.
>> No. 23224
[X]Equip "Moonwalker"
-[X]Moonwalk-evade the attack.
[X] Finish her, but don't kill her. She isn't Yukari.
-[X] Don't forget to take Reimu's hat-- well, her ribbons I guess.
[X] Help her up afterward. Just because we're a badass doesn't mean we have to be an asshole.
-[X] Get her some MANLY tea.
>> No. 23225
[x] Finish her.
-[x] non-lethally and before she hits 7 times

I do not want to test our endurance against Fantasy Heaven. We may be tough, but there are some things that are tough-er
>> No. 23226
[x] FINISH HER
-[x] Before she hits 7 times.
>> No. 23227
[ø]Equip "Moonwalker"
-[ø]Moonwalk-evade the attack.
[ø] Finish her, but don't kill her. She isn't Yukari.
-[ø] Don't forget to take Reimu's hat-- well, her ribbons I guess.
[ø] Help her up afterward. Just because we're a badass doesn't mean we have to be an asshole.
-[ø] Get her some MANLY tea.

vote changing.
>> No. 23228
[X]Equip "Moonwalker"
-[X]Moonwalk-evade the attack.
[x] Finish her.
-[x] Don't forget to take Reimu's hat-- well, her ribbons I guess.

You just mad 'cuz I'm stylin' on you.
>> No. 23229
[X]Equip "Moonwalker"
-[X]Moonwalk-evade the attack.
[x] Finish her.
-[x] Don't forget to take Reimu's hat-- well, her ribbons I guess.
>> No. 23230
File 128503730269.png - (41.00KB, 239x307, MAN TEARS.png) [iqdb]
23230
[x] Equip "Moonwalker"
-[x] Moonwalk-evade the attack.
[x] FINISH HER.

Reimu’s on her last leg, you know it and she knows it. You do applaud her gusto and will finish her like a real fighter should be finished: Loud, fast, and epic. Reimu charges at you and throws some pitiful punches with the last of her strength and you decide to showboat a just a tiny bit. You equip Moonwalker and suddenly feel the FEVER flowing through you! With every punch Reimu throws, you easily evade it with some funky dance moves that’ll make a certain oarfish jealous…Whatever that means. Exhausted and seeing her attacks fail miserably, Reimu’s punches slow down as her body starts to give up on her. You do a quick spin and point your finger into the air to show that Reimu has ONE more chance to hit you before her doom.

Reimu puts all of her strength into this one last ditch effort. Right before you easily avoid it, you find your body held back by an unknown force from behind you.
*thump*
Reimu’s punch lands flush and one of the orbs revolving around her lights up.

Huh?

Reimu, inspired by landing a punch, however weak it may be, gets her second wind and starts throwing more punches. Once again you try to avoid, but once again you are held back.
*thump*
You look behind you and you see Marisa holding onto your body to prevent you from moving.
*thump*
It seems you didn’t notice her because you were too busy feeling the FEVER.
*thump*
You struggle against her grip but DAMN is she strong.
*thump*
You tell her that the both of you are fighting like MEN and that she should let go.
*thump*
Marisa, miraculously enough, lets you go and runs away as far away as she can. About damn time she started listening to reason.
You turn your attention back to Reimu in time to see her pull her fist back
“OOOORRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” Shouts Reimu as she puts all of her soul into this one last punch.
*thump*
The final orb lights up and suddenly Reimu is filled with a blinding amount of power (http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=DRPBOacEUl8&feature=related). The heaven’s hear her call and they lend her the strength to defeat this heathen that dare spill her tea.

You jump back at the last second before she EXPLODES into thousands upon thousands of seals. Your reaction is completely based upon instinct as you do what any other sane manly man would do in this situation.
You punch the shit out of anything that moves.

Suddenly, your own music begins to play (http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=mVyEw2Rh0wM&feature=related) as your body swells with even more power to enable you to survive this fatal attack. With this power, you perform Hokuto Senjukai Ken (North Star Thousand Punch Destruction Fist)
You start punching at the energy trying to overwhelm you and with every punch, you dispel a single seal. Your punches are so fast, you create the illusion of standing behind a massive wall of fists as the will of the gods try to take you down.

The attack only lasts for a couple seconds and after its finished, Reimu falls to her knees absolutely spent and looks up at you. You stand over her as your arms are enveloped in flames and your fists glow with holy fury. Reimu blinks at you and curses one last time before collapsing.

“What the fuck…”

She closes her eyes and succumbs to her wounds.
You look yourself over and see that, apart from the flaming arms and glowing hands, you actually didn’t get hit a single time.

You’ve managed to say “Fuck you” to the gods themselves, and for that, you gain a free title and another trait!

Godhand- Equipping this title will significantly boost your punches. Plus they’re constantly on fire with holy might, so they look cool too.

[x] Tohno Gland- You manage to attract women no matter where you go.
[x] Magic Resistant- You’re able to resist magic attacks almost entirely
[x] Minor Time Manipulation- You’re reflexes are boosted to give the illusion of slowed time.
[x] Minor Flight- You can dash through the air for a brief amount of time. Doesn’t seem too handy…
[x] Minor Speed- You’re speed is boosted and you no longer lag behind everyone else.

You kneels down next to Reimu and pick her up in your arms, a fighter with such a strong spirit doesn’t deserve to lay in the dirt like a loser. While in your arms, you take her ribbons as a testament to her determination.
You bring her limp and seemingly frail frame over to a very damaged couch and place her there. Her body is really skinny and you wonder if she eats at all. Her face, which once showed pain and indignation, is now content as her weary body gets some much needed rest. After all, she was “playing” with Yuuka for a while before she managed to get to you. Its amazing she even made it this far.
She, indeed, was an excellent opponent and you reward her by pressing her healing pressure point. She’ll be better in a very short while, regardless of her wounds.
You stand up and a voice from above announces your victory.

“FATAL KO
WIN
Joeshiro”

You look around for the source of the voice so you can correct him because your name isn’t Joeshiro and he should announce it properly. However, when you look around, you see that everything around you has been destroyed. Kourindou is in complete ruins and the shopkeeper stands in the middle of his front lawn looking at you with complete shock. (Oh, Aya is flying around taking pictures with much excitement and Marisa is tending to Reimu’s wounds. Yuuka STILL isn’t here).
You cannot accept this fact. All this time, all you wanted to do was go to Kourindou. That’s all you wanted. You worked so hard to get there and now its in ruins, and it wasn’t even your fault.
Completely oblivious to this fact, you walk up to who you assume is Rinnosuke and ask if you can purchase his wares.
He simply blinks at you, unable to find words for how stupid that request was.

“I-I’m sorry, but I don’t think my shop will be open for a long, long, time. I need to rebuild it first, but after that, I still need to get some antiques to sell. I’m sorry, but for now, Kourindou is closed for good.”

You have failed your quest to go to Kourindou and purchase supplies.

You look up at the sky and see that its become very dark. Lightning strikes the sky as if foreshadowing terrible things to come. You’re overwhelmed with sorrow, but cheer yourself up with the fact that at least now no one else will come along to bother you since you failed your quest.

“Did somebody say fever?” A purple-haired woman asks you as she floats in from above the thunder clouds.

You continue looking upwards as you begin to shed manly tears.

[x] Go accept the quest from this purple-haired woman, or whatever the hell she wants.
[x] Go drop Reimu off at her shrine. She lives at a shrine, right?
[x] Oh yeah, you totally forgot about Alice. Go to her house and wait for her there.
[x] Go to Aya’s house and wait for Alice there.
[x] Go to <insert destination here> to <insert goal here>
>> No. 23231
[x]Godhand

We need craaaazyyyy party skills next.

[x] Go drop Reimu off at her shrine. She lives at a shrine, right?
>> No. 23232
[x] Godhand
[x] Magic Resistant- You’re able to resist magic attacks almost entirely
[x] Go drop Reimu off at her shrine. She lives at a shrine, right?
>> No. 23233
[x] Go drop Reimu off at her shrine. She lives at a shrine, right?
[x] Magic Resistant

Well, that was pleasant. Good thing we didn't change Joe's name, eh?
>> No. 23234
[x] Minor Time Manipulation- You’re reflexes are boosted to give the illusion of slowed time.
[x] Go accept the quest from this purple-haired woman, or whatever the hell she wants.

It's obvious. Sakuya Brando is going to show up eventually. And we must be able to meet her on her own terms.

Also, can you say EPIC DANCE-OFF?!
>> No. 23235
Agreeing with the inevitable Sakuya appearance. Za Warudo isn't just something to scoff at.

>>23231
>We need craaaazyyyy party skills next.

Oh dear gods. What better opportunity to enhance our badass rocket-riding demon hunting powers than to take private lessons from Miss Travolta herself. We also need to establish a sudden insatiable craving for pizza.

But I'm worried about Yuuka first and foremost, since who knows what might have happened to her while Reimu was still at peak performance. I'm okay with hearing out Iku's request first, but we shouldn't act on it until we're certain that Yuuka is safe and that she won't suddenly attack Reimu when she arrives on scene.

[x] Minor Time Manipulation- Your reflexes are boosted to give the illusion of slowed time.
[x] Go accept the quest from this purple-haired woman, or whatever the hell she wants.
[x] Have Aya scout the area for any sign of Yuuka, and failing that, backtrack Reimu's path of destruction to search for her yourself.
>> No. 23236
[x] Magic Resistant- You’re able to resist magic attacks almost entirely
[x] Go drop Reimu off at her shrine. She lives at a shrine, right?
Poor man. As strong as he is and he can't even walk 5 minutes to a shop and buy stuff in there.
>Yuuka STILL isn’t here.
Lol'd.
>> No. 23237
[x] Godhand
[x] Magic Resistant- You’re able to resist magic attacks almost entirely
[x] Go drop Reimu off at her shrine. She lives at a shrine, right?
Friendship blooms after you fought like MEN. Yesterdays Enemies are todays friend, we need her in our quest.
>> No. 23238
Nice job, hesitantfags. Now we don't get the bonus exp for completing a quest.

[X] Magic Resistant
[X] Punch the new woman back into the sky.
[X] Go to Aya’s house and wait for Alice there.
>> No. 23239
Goddammit everything was going great until you assholes decided to get drunk and let Alice have her way with us.

Marisa and Reimu are pissed at us, Alice will be too embarrassed to talk with us... all we have left is our crazed waifu.
>> No. 23240
>>23239

Don't forget our Tengu servant/slave
>> No. 23241
[x] Magic Resistant- You ’re able to resist magic attacks almost entirely

[x] Have Aya scout the area for any sign of Yuuka.
[x] Go accept the quest from this purple-haired woman, or whatever the hell she wants but do it later.
[x] Go drop Reimu off at her shrine. She lives at a shrine, right?
[x] Oh yeah, you totally forgot about Alice. Go to her house.
[x] If she's not at her house, go to Aya ’s house and wait for Alice there.

After all of that shit, then we do the quest.
>> No. 23242
[X] Magic Resistant- You’re able to resist magic attacks almost entirely.

This will go great with our Determinator and Badass traits.

[X] Have Aya scout the area for any sign of Yuuka.
[X] Go accept the quest from this purple-haired woman, or whatever the hell she wants but do it later.
-[X] tell her as such, as you have some loose ends you need to take care of first (besides Yukari)
[X] Go drop Reimu off at her shrine. She lives at a shrine, right?
[X] Oh yeah, you totally forgot about Alice. Go to her house.
[X] If she's not at her house, go to Aya ’s house and wait for Alice there.
>> No. 23243
[x] Magic Resistant- You ’re able to resist magic attacks almost entirely

[x] Have Aya scout the area for any sign of Yuuka.
[x] Go accept the quest from this purple-haired woman, or whatever the hell she wants but do it later.
[x] Go drop Reimu off at her shrine. She lives at a shrine, right?
[x] Oh yeah, you totally forgot about Alice. Go to her house.
[x] If she's not at her house, go to Aya ’s house and wait for Alice there.
>> No. 23244
[x] Magic Resistant- You’re able to resist magic attacks almost entirely
[x] Go accept the quest from this purple-haired woman, or whatever the hell she wants.

By the time we get done reading the quest text, Yuuka will definitely be here, yep. Also, fucking Marisa, I lost belief in Joe for a second, and thought he would actually lose.
>> No. 23245
[x] Magic Resistant- You’re able to resist magic attacks almost entirely

let's boost his MDef now.

[x] Have Aya scout the area for any sign of Yuuka.
[x] Go accept the quest from this purple-haired woman, or whatever the hell she wants but do it later.
[x] Go drop Reimu off at her shrine. She lives at a shrine, right?
-[x] Try to see about droping some money in the donation box; she needs some food!
[x] Oh yeah, you totally forgot about Alice. Go to her house and explain things.
-[x] If she's not at her house, go to Aya ’s house and wait for Alice there.
>> No. 23246
[x] Minor Time Manipulation- Your reflexes are boosted to give the illusion of slowed time.
[x] Have Aya scout the area for any sign of Yuuka, and failing that, backtrack Reimu's path of destruction to search for her yourself.
[x] Go accept the quest from this purple-haired woman, or whatever the hell she wants.

This. We need to counter ZA WARUDO, and it's kind of worrying why Yuuka hasn't shown up yet. Better check on her first. Then we can see what the hell is up with the quest.
>> No. 23247
File 128506540263.png - (209.39KB, 457x252, Here! its good for you!.png) [iqdb]
23247
[x] Magic Resistant- You’re able to resist magic attacks almost entirely

[x] Have Aya scout the area for any sign of Yuuka
[x] Go accept the quest from this purple-haired woman or whatever the hell she wants, but do it later.
[x] Go drop Reimu off at the shrine.

“Hmm, I wish I would have gotten here sooner. I could have participated with all this FEVER going around…” The strange, frilly newcomer complains to herself.
Oookay, that’s kind of weird, so you ignore this new strange person and turn to Aya and tell her to go look for Yuuka. You also tell her that if she does find Yuuka, to tell her to go to Aya’s house. That’s probably where Alice is right now and where everyone’s going to meet up before your next plan of attack is properly plotted out.

“Aww, but why my house? Its messy and I don’t have snacks for everyone…”

You glare at her and let her know that its non-negotiable.

“A-alright! My house! Roger!”

She then jumps into the sky and flies away at mach 2, despite the storm brewing overhead. You notice that the purple-haired lady is watching you from a distance, as if waiting for you to have some free time. You sigh deeply and walk over to her. As you approach, she introduces herself,

“Greetings, I am Iku Nagae and I’ve come to deliver a message from heaven.” She gives you a polite curtsy and talks to you with the utmost respect. Heaven she says? Maybe your early acceptance form finally got through.

“Tenshi Hinanai, eldest daughter of the Hinanai clan, wishes to meet you. She’s had her eye on you for a while and extends this invitation , ‘You look like a fun person. Climb up Youkai mountain and meet me there so you can entertain me. Don’t make me wait or I’ll mess you up.’ ”

Once again, you sigh. Why does everyone want to bother you? You can’t get anything done ‘cause people keep literally flying out of nowhere just to annoy you.

“I’m sorry for Tenshi’s vulgar message. She’s can be a little spoiled at times, but she isn’t a bad girl. She’s always bored and causing trouble, so if you just be her friend then you’ll have the appreciation of myself and the heavens. I must say though, I‘ve never seen her want to meet someone so bad, you should consider yourself lucky that a celestial has taken such an interest in you.” She smiles warmly at you, as if you were the only one that can make this Tenshi person content.

“So will you accept her invitation?” she asks.

No.

Iku just stares at you, dumbfounded by your quick and blunt response.

“Umm…So perhaps some other time then..?”

No. You’re too busy to play with Tenshi. You have more pressing matters to attend to than to be someone’s jester. After all, you’re on a quest for vengeance.

“B-but she really wants to meet you! I’ve never seen her excited to meet someone before! Please, this’ll mean a lot to her!”

No dice. You tell Iku to forward this message, “Nuts”.

You dismiss Iku and she tries to persuade you again, this time with a threat.

“W-wait! Tenshi isn’t going to be deterred by your rejection! She really will come down to earth to punish you! She’s a celestial, so she’s much more powerful than a human could ever be!”

You shrug and wave her off. Threats aren’t so…threatening to you anymore. After all, you dealt with the power of the gods with your fists. Iku, seeing that she won’t get anywhere with you, bows her head and accepts your message.

“Very well. I will deliver your message to the eldest daughter with haste. I warn you though, Tenshi will not be pleased by your response.” and with that, she flies back into the storm clouds.

Meh, meh, meh, Tenshi’s going to be sad ‘cause you don’t want to play. Bah to her! She sounds incredibly obnoxious anyways.
As you continue to mock Tenshi in a condescending voice, Aya returns and proudly confirms that she completed the task you gave her. She reports that Yuuka’s taking her time strolling through the woods and will meet you at Aya’s house later today, whenever that may be. Right when she finishes her statement, the weather suddenly clears up and you can see the sun again in the sky. It appears to be sometime early or mid afternoon and with that, you tell Aya to lead you to the shrine.

You go over to where Reimu is sleeping and you carry her in your arms like a groom would carry his bride. This is because you think its incredibly ungentleMANly to sling her unceremoniously over your shoulders like a potato sack and most certainly not anything else. Marisa eyes you suspiciously and when you begin your trip to the Hakurei shrine, Marisa follows behind as usual without saying anything. Believe it or not, the shrine isn’t that far away from Kourindou and you make it there without trouble.

You look down at your cargo and notice that Reimu’s been wide awake this whole time, staring at you with those big blue eyes of hers. She’s probably wondering why you’re carrying the person who violently attacked you for little reason, back to their home. Whatever, you don’t care what she thinks. You’re only doing this because it’s the right thing to do. You’d rather not go INTO the shrine itself, so you just place Reimu right next to her beloved donation box and walk away. Reimu watches you silently as you leave her shrine as quickly as you entered.

Oh shit! You actually DID something without getting distracted! You start pumping your fists triumphantly into the air and do a little jig right on the spot for a job well done. Well, now its time to go to Aya’s house now. You, once again, tell Aya to lead the way and she hesitantly agrees. Seems like she really doesn’t want you to go to her house. Oh well. ONWARDS.

Aya lives on Youkai mountain, which is a fairly decent ways away and so you spend your free time being “interviewed” by Aya and making sure she doesn’t put in any slander into her notes. Every now and then you look behind you to see Marisa floating along on her broom while picking mushrooms whenever she sees them. She doesn’t pay any attention to you and continues to scan for more mushrooms while idly following you. Meh, you continue chatting with Aya. Before long, you reach Youkai mountain and continue up the mountain path undisturbed. After another short while, you arrive at a quaint little house (hey, that sounds familiar) with a pleasant view of Gensokyo.

The sun begins to set and you unsuccessfully look around for any sign of Alice. Oh well, she probably got here long before you did and went home after waiting for a couple hours. You feel kind of bad, but you decide to wait here for Yuuka before deciding anything. Aya grudgingly lets you into her home and you find out why she doesn’t want you over. The place is a complete mess with paper, writing utensils, and clothes strewn about everywhere. You never figured Aya to be the sloppy type, but oh well, you couldn’t care less. You go into her living room, sit on her couch and rest your weary body. Aya leaves you in the living room to work on her newspaper upstairs (she has a lot of juicy information to write about) and Marisa quietly enters the house and goes to the kitchen where she unloads all the mushrooms she’s been collecting onto Aya‘s kitchen table.

Wow, you still can’t believe you made it to TWO different destinations without any kind of interruption. Its like a dream come true. Maybe your luck has finally decided to turn itself around. You hear Marisa muttering to herself as she inspects her bounty and you decide one more time to negotiate with her. You enter the kitchen and ask her if there’s anyway you can make things can return back to normal between you. She sighs sadly and scratches her head (you still have her hat on) and thinks for a moment.

“Alright, but on one condition, ze” She reaches for a malicious looking mushroom on the table and holds it up for you to see.

“I never harvested mushrooms near Youkai mountain before, so these mushrooms are completely new to me. If you eat this mushroom and tell me what effects you feel, I’ll forgive you, ze.”
What?! She’s nuts! That thing’s practically pulsating with malice!

“If you don’t eat it, then I will, ze. This particular mushroom looks incredibly powerful and I really want to know what the effects are.”
She’s dead serious you about eating that mushroom too. Well, maybe its just a test to see if you‘ll trust her or not. Besides, if you eat the mushroom instead of Marisa and it DOES turn out to be poisonous, at least you can resist it better than she can.

Hmm, what to do, what to do…

[x] Eat the mushroom. That thing’ll kill Marisa if she eats it.
[x] Fuck that, don’t eat the mushroom. She’s probably trying to kill you with it anyways.
[x] Take the mushroom, grind it up into powder and make tea out of it (lol wut).
>> No. 23248
[x] Eat the mushroom. That thing’ll kill Marisa if she eats it.
The GENTLEMANy thing to do.
Also, how come Alice has already came here and left? She was out cold when we left here and the fights against Aya and Reimu didn't take THAT long. Besides, the fastest helped us get to her house... there's no way she got here first.
>> No. 23249
[x] Take the mushroom, grind it up into powder and make tea out of it.

Time to build more MANliness by drinking some poisonous mushroom soup tea.
>> No. 23250
>>23248
You'll see...
>> No. 23251
[X] Take the mushroom, grind it up into powder and snort it.

AWESOME TRIP AHOY
>> No. 23253
[X] Take the mushroom, grind it up into powder and snort it.

Whatever happens when your high will probably make more sense than whatever happened before, at least.
>> No. 23254
>“So will you accept her invitation?” she asks.
Cool, we get to meet Tensh-
>No
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 23255
>>23254
Oh don't worry, Tenshi isn't gonna give up that easily.
>> No. 23256
File 12850779943.jpg - (316.30KB, 877x637, 4febe17a73466711861d07a820cba63d.jpg) [iqdb]
23256
>youkai mountain
>insults the heavens
Suddenly this turns into Joe of War. Should have ripped Iku's head off, give a clear message.
>> No. 23257
>>23256

I don't know, I think making extremely crazy displays of power like that would only make life worse for Joe. I mean, hey, Joe already failed to get supplies from Kourindou, don't want to make the quest to defeat Yukari any harder than it has to be.
>> No. 23258
[X] Take the mushroom, grind it up into powder and snort it.

Nothing can possibly go wrong.
>> No. 23259
[x] Eat the mushroom. That thing’ll kill Marisa if she eats it.

Hey, it could be a mushroom from Mario for all we know.
>> No. 23260
[X] Take the mushroom, grind it up into powder and snort it.

THIS CAN'T POSSIBLY GO WRONG!
>> No. 23261
[X] Take the mushroom, grind it up into powder and snort it.
>> No. 23262
File 128508723266.jpg - (168.60KB, 500x700, 07c7938e05befcd549e4e0a167d7f3c7126c7bb9.jpg) [iqdb]
23262
[x] Take the mushroom, grind it up into powder and snort it.

(Oh wow, you guys just shot yourself in the foot)


Alright fine, you agree to test the mushroom out on yourself but if you’re going to feel those effects, you want to feel them at MAXIMUM POWAH.
You snatch the mushroom away from Marisa and with one hand you crush and grind the mushroom into a fine powder. You place the powder onto the kitchen table and then slam your fist onto the table so hard, the powder flies up into the air towards you where you catch it with your nostrils by breathing in as hard as you can. Quick, easy and simple.

You stand there proudly with your hands on your hips, as if to say, “yeah, you wish you could do that”, but Marisa just looks at you as though you are an idiot and waits for any horrible reactions to occur. After about a full minute of waiting, its apparent that nothings going to happen and Marisa’s shoulders sag with disappointment.

“Ah well, I was hoping something cool was gonna happen, especially since you snorted it, ze. Anyways, I’ll uphold my end of the bargain and forgive you. But seriously, I can’t believe you forced Alice to have sex with you, ze. I trusted you not to take advantage of her and everything…”

Marisa turns back towards the pile of mushrooms and complains about you, but in a happier tone than before. It seems as if she wanted to be your friend, but was hurt about how you “lied“ to her. However, you can’t hear a single word she says. All of your focus is instead on Marisa’s body. Normally you would defend yourself against her accusations and state your case to her now that she’ll listen to you, but none of that comes to mind right now.

You take a few steps backwards and look over Marisa’s body. Right now, you no longer see her as Marisa your friend, but as Marisa the woman. Everything about her seems to be amplified in your mind. Her sight, her sounds, her smells…You want to get closer and know more about her. Your reason is completely overwhelmed and you stand as close as you can to her. She doesn’t notice your presence as she’s completely focused on the mushrooms, but that’s all the better for your warped mind. You deeply inhale her scent and it you instantly get turned on by it. Your hand reaches out and you run your hand through her golden hair and its this action that gets her attention. Marisa spins around and looks at you as if you hit her and asks, “W-what are you doing, ze?”

Her voice brings you back to reality and you stumble backwards in shock towards the living room. You clutch your head in agony as you fight to regain control over your mind. You could have resisted the mushroom normally, but snorting it seems to have strengthened the mushroom’s grip on your mind.

“Are you okay, ze?” Marisa walks over to you worriedly and places her hand on your forehead. Her face gets really close to yours as she looks into your eyes to see what’s wrong. Unfortunately, this brings you over the edge and you lose the battle of will against he mushroom. Your breathing gets heavy and you feel a powerful urge deep down in your lower body. Its telling you that it really wants you to “taste her“ and you oblige. You spring forward, plant your lips on Marisa’s and force your tongue into her mouth. You grab the back of her head so she can’t move away and she panics at your sudden action. She tries to push against you, but your grip is far to much for her to overcome and she struggles in vain against you. Your other hand reaches around and you move your hand across her back.

Marisa is desperately struggling against you, but can’t bring herself to bite your tongue off. She tries to free her mouth so she can tell you to stop, but only manages to moan as your tongue dances in her mouth. You free your lips from hers, but you keep a firm grip on her as both your hands explore her body to its fullest. Now that her mouth isn’t being violated, Marisa tries to talk some sense into you while pushing against you.

“What are you doing?! Please don’t do this Joe! Please stop, ze!”

Her cute voice protests your actions, but it further fuels your desires. You want to hear her cute voice some more. You press your erection against Marisa’s groin and she really starts losing it. Now she’s practically flailing against you, but you hold her down against her will as you rub your body against hers. Tears begin to well up in her eyes as she starts to cry.

“Why are you doing this Joe? You have Yuuka, why are you doing this to me? I trusted you Joe.
I trusted you.”

Seeing Marisa cry once again brings your sanity back and you forcefully push yourself off of her. The pain in your head is worse and you desperately fight for control again. Marisa falls backwards and watches you carefully as you clutch your head and shout in pain. Your body is capable of withstanding brutal amounts of physical punishment, but this mental anguish is beyond anything you’ve ever felt before. Marisa sees your agony and realizes that the mushroom is influencing you. And slowly approaches to comfort you, oblivious of the danger she’s putting herself in.

You sit there shuddering on your knees as you fight the darkness and pain trying to overwhelm you. If you lose your concentration for one moment, you feel like you’ll lose consciousness and do horrible things to Marisa. You roar in protest and desperately fight against this pain.

“Joe? Joe are you okay, ze?” Marisa continues to slowly approach you and extends her hand out to place it on your shoulder. You feel like you’ll completely lose it if a miracle doesn’t appear soon.

[x] Resist
[x] Succumb to the darkness.



Wow, I honestly don’t know what to say about the votes. Who thought this was a good idea again?
>> No. 23263
>Wow, I honestly don’t know what to say about the votes. Who thought this was a good idea again?
It was never a good idea. It was a choice: either us or her. She wouldn't have accepted a no for an answer and taking it away from her would only have postponed the inevitable.
Hopefully we will have her trust.
>You feel like you’ll completely lose it if a miracle doesn’t appear soon.
Good thing we are in Youkai Mountain no?
[x]Pray for a miracle☆
>> No. 23264
[X] Pray for that Miracle

What? Even though your high, it is probably making more sense now. All things are going to hell in a hand basket pretty quickly. And hey, fortune favors the bold. All Vikings know that.

Oh wait...
>> No. 23265
>>23257
I think outright turning Tenshi down would have as I'd think she'd be a fast Ally against Yukari.

Oh wow.... I should have expected this result...

[x] Resist with all the will power you have
-[x] Try to say it's mushroom's effect.
-[X] Pray for that Miracle
>> No. 23266
[x] Equip Jagenmaster and focus on resisting the effect.

This is probably the only way out.
>> No. 23267
[X] Equip Jagenmaster and focus on resisting the effect.
>> No. 23268
[x] Resist

CLENCH THOSE TEETH, JOE!
>> No. 23269
>>23266
Remember. That Title let's you resist but it will have horrible consequences on other areas. Something like a shot will miss you but hit the 2 people beside and behind you.
>> No. 23270
[x] Resist with all the will power you have
-[x] Try to say it's mushroom's effect.
-[X] Pray for that Miracle
>> No. 23271
[x] Resist with all the will power you have
-[x] Try to say it's the mushroom's effect.
-[X] Pray for that Miracle
>> No. 23272
[x] Resist with all the will power you have
[x] Try to tell her to RUN and get Yuuka
>> No. 23273
[x] Resist with all the will power you have
-[x] Try to say it's the mushroom's effect.
-[X] Pray for that Miracle
>> No. 23274
[x] Resist with all the will power you have
-[x] Try to tell her to RUN and get Yuuka
-[X] Pray for that Miracle

Marisa already realizes it's the mushroom, telling her what's already obvious means nothing. It would be a good idea to have Marisa grab Aya and leave the house so we can trash around inside without potentially harming anyone, but Marisa has to be smart enough to think of that herself. We're not in a state of mind to hand-walk Marisa by telling her exactly what to do.

If we end up submitting to the mushroom, then Yuuka will have her nightly fun time a bit early today, and that's fine too.
>> No. 23275
[ø] Resist with all the will power you have
-[ø] Try to say it's the mushroom's effect.
-[ø] Pray for that Miracle
>> No. 23276
[x] Resist with all the will power you have
-[x] Pray for that Miracle
>> No. 23277
[x] Resist with all the will power you have
-[x] Try to tell her to RUN and get Yuuka
-[X] Pray for that Miracle
>> No. 23278
[x]Make Marisa feel like a woman.

Pft, bandwagons.
>> No. 23279
[x]Make Marisa feel like a woman. GENTLY.

Yeah right, like he can control himself and be nice.
>> No. 23280
[x] Resist with all the will power you have
-[x] Try to tell her to RUN
-[X] Pray for that Miracle
>> No. 23281
[X] Tell her to get some one else and to tie you up with the magic rope.
[X] Resist with all will power.
>> No. 23282
[X] Equip Jagenmaster and focus on resisting the effect.

Ya'll forgetting about our skills.
>> No. 23283
[x] Resist with all the will power you have
-[x] Try to tell her to RUN
-[X] Pray for that Miracle
This is goooood
>> No. 23284
>>23282
We don't want to risk whatever side effects that skill would have as while it maxes out the ability we're focusing on, it basically massively penalizes everything else.
>> No. 23285
File 128512792773.jpg - (139.67KB, 646x800, sample-bd194adc9509a53744c96fcffe5eb266.jpg) [iqdb]
23285
[x] Resist
[x] Pray for that miracle.

(The pic is seriously NSFW, viewer‘s discretion is advised)

A poet would describe your mental situation as a man thrown overboard off of his boat of sanity and into the torrential waters of agony. You however, would say it FUCKING HURTS. If Marisa touches you then you’ll lose control of your own body and succumb to the animalistic urges welling up inside of you.

Why won’t Marisa go away? WHY WON’T SHE GO AWAY?! You shout, curse, and scream inside your head while trying not to lose your grip.

“Because she wants it.”

A tiny, emotionless voice says this to you from somewhere inside your head.

“She’s can’t wait for you to force her down and give it to her. That’s why she’s still here after you felt her up. All women want this deep down.”

No, this voice is lying to you. Marisa’s only there because she’s worried about you. She’s not that kind of person.

“Ah, but remember how she had all those pictures of you and Yuuka? Deep down, she wants to be Yuuka, she wants to be yours. So why don’t you give her what she wants?”

You can’t hold on anymore. You can’t concentrate on resisting the urge and arguing with this horrible voice in your head at the same time. For once in your entire life, you seriously pray for a miracle to happen. You never believed in miracles, but if there’s a time for a miracle, now would be it.
You suddenly feel a gentle hand on your shoulder. And a familiar voice asking if you’re okay. Something snaps in your head and your sanity is thrown back deep into the recesses of your mind.

You look up at Marisa’s face and your body moves on its own. You have no control over your body and you watch in horror as you grab Marisa and over power her. She struggles valiantly, but you push her body up against a window and press your groin against her backside. Its as though you were watching a movie as you can see through your eyes, but you cannot stop yourself from committing this terrible deed. You can hear Marisa protesting and begging you to stop, but the thing controlling your body filters it away as background noise. Your body rips any clothing that gets in between you and your goal, frees yourself, and forcefully enters poor Marisa from behind. You see blood from where the two of you are connected, but whether you were her first or your violent entrance cut her is hard to tell. Marisa cries out in pain as something foreign enters her, and she eventually gives up and bears with the pain. You can’t stand seeing Marisa suffer like this, but you are forced to look as your body continues. In a sick twist of events, the thing controlling your body takes Marisa’s hat off of your head and places it on hers, just to add insult to injury.
NO! Your hat! You lose your hat along with your dignity as your body continues to violate Marisa. Its clear to you now that whatever the thing controlling you isn’t just simple chemicals altering your mind, but something made of pure evil.

Marisa’s pain eventually turns to pleasure as she fully accepts you and the both of you go at it like animals in rut. As you watch this spectacle, you wonder why it had to turn out like this. You tell yourself that at least it couldn’t get any worse.

Meanwhile…
“Dammit, why does Aya have to live in such a remote location?” Alice complains as she wearily flies towards Aya’s house.

“It was hard enough to find this damn place. Joe better have a good excuse for telling me to go all the way over here. Ah, here it is.” She sees Aya’s house and slowly floats down towards the entrance.

“Hmm, I wonder how Joe’s doing about that whole Aya thing? I mean, if she convinced Marisa to attack him, then she can do much more damage to his reputation. I just hope him and Marisa get along…huh?”

Alice sees the outline of someone against the window. Something deep down tells her to ignore it and knock on the door instead, but her curiosity gets the best of her. She walks over to the window and freezes in shock. She sees Marisa’s ecstatic face pressed up against the window with you pounding her from behind. It seems like neither of you has noticed her watching you bang Marisa. Alice begins to step away, but she cannot take her eyes off of this sight. Her mind cannot comprehend what she’s seeing, so she flies away as fast as she can somewhere, anywhere, just to get away from that scene. Her mind is buzzing with questions and nausea as she flies away.

Back in Aya’s house, the both of you have moved down to the floor and you continue to watch the debauchery in front of you with great sorrow as you near the both of you near the end. You hope that after doing this to Marisa, your lust will fade and you won’t go after Aya too. In fact, where is Aya? You’d expect her to at least notice what’s going on downstairs in her own house. As you think this, you hear a voice outside the doorway. Oh shit…

“Ah, I think this is the house. Hello? I was told that someone was desperately praying for a miracle here, so I’ll just let myself in, okay?” The door opens to reveal a woman with long green hair, strange hair ornaments, a white blouse, and a blue skirt. As she enters, she sees the two of and stares as her pure and honest mind is burned with the sight of you and Marisa joined together. She stammers something like, “Excuse me”, runs back outside and shuts the door behind her. She stands several feet away from the entrance of the house and tries to calm her racing heart. She knows about how people reproduce, but she’s never actually seen it in person before. She manages to calm down and tries think about what you meant about needing a miracle. “Does he need help in conceiving a child? I don’t understand…” The more she thinks about it, the more flustered she gets and she flies away frustrated with naughty thoughts on her mind.

Shortly after that woman’s departure, both you and Marisa collapse onto each other in exhaustion. You recover quickly thanks to your high toughness, but Marisa lies there panting with torn clothing and the evidence of your guilt leaking from her. Unlike with Yuuka and Alice, Marisa wasn’t a willing participant in this act and the only proof of your innocence was the mushroom you just snorted.

You notice that you can move your body, and sigh in relief now that you are back in control of your body again. You look at Marisa and hope that she’ll understand that the mushroom took you over and made you do that against your will. You roll her over and try to cover her up as best as you can, but its still quite obvious what had happened. You repeatedly apologize to her, hoping that she’ll forgive you and she looks at you with understanding eyes.

“No, I’m sorry, ze. I made you take that stupid mushroom and so I paid the consequence. I should have just forgiven you in the first place, ze.” She says solemnly and smiles to let you know that she doesn’t blame you.

“Hello? I‘m finally here. I‘m sorry for taking so long” Says a calm, gracious voice as the door opens to reveal your wife. She steps into the doorway to see you and Marisa together on the floor. She stops mid-step and stares at you, smile fading from her face. The door shuts behind her shuts and the entire room is dead silent. Its one thing for someone to tell you that your lover is cheating on you and to see pictures of the deed, but it’s a completely other thing to actually be there to catch them in the act. Yuuka struggles with this new emotion she’s feeling (jealously) and doesn’t know how to react to it. She sees Marisa, the woman she underestimated, as someone trying to seduce you and steal you away from her. She stands before you indignantly and asks you a simple question, “Are you in love with Marisa?” Her voice is cold and threatening.

You quickly stand up and tell Yuuka the entire situation with the mushroom. You tell her that Marisa is only your friend that got caught up in an unfortunate situation and that you truly love Yuuka. You stand there and hold your breath, waiting for her response.

“Prove it then. Prove to me that you love me more than you love her.” She says to you, almost as if it was a challenge. Well, you know what she’s talking about and you push Yuuka to the ground and give it to her as hard as you can. Marisa manages to sit up and lean against the wall to watch you and Yuuka go at it passionately right in front of her. Her body remembers the sensation of being with you and she becomes aroused at this sight, but she just sits there and behaves, not wanting to get her head torn off by a passionate Yuuka.

Your love making goes on all night and Yuuka is incredibly pleased with how you suddenly have a lot more strength and stamina. The both of you lay there on the floor and fall asleep in each other’s arms. Morning peers through the window to wake the both of you up and you notice that Marisa isn’t in the room anymore. You figured she probably went over to another room in the house to sleep while you and Yuuka stayed in this room. Speaking of Yuuka, you look down at her lying on your chest and see her smiling with content.
Whew! You managed to dodge a bullet back there and you lay your head down in contemplation on what to do next.

So, what now? That urge that controlled you is gone, but you still feel its presence inside of you. However, you have other important things to do and you still have to prepare to confront Yukari (remember her?)

[x] Wake everyone up and go Alice’s house. You have to apologize to her for not being at Aya’s house in time to meet her.
[x] You need to cure that horrible urge inside you before it takes control again, try to find someone experienced in medicine to help you.
[x] Let’s go see how Reimu’s doing.
[x] Who was that green haired person from last night?

(Fun fact: Aya was watching from the stairway and enjoying the spectacle.)
>> No. 23286
File 128512810158.png - (177.70KB, 290x367, Hurr.png) [iqdb]
23286
Oh shit, the 250 post is right there, gonna create a new thread for you guys to vote on. Uno momento folks.

Pic is totally related btw.
>> No. 23287
Good lord man, this CYOA is literally an unstoppable force at this rate! Let's hope you don't meet any immovable objects.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x