[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121064607197.jpg - (201.83KB , 1600x1200 , 3cnn.jpg ) [iqdb]
2069 No. 2069
Oh no, this isn’t good. You decide to turn back and avoid having Yuyuko see Youmu slacking off. That girl owes you. Maybe you can get her to wear those dog ears later…
“Hey! Where are we going?”
Yuyuko keeps floating behind you, swaying a little.

[ ] “You like chicken, right? Let’s go to the outside.”
[ ] “I want to visit my friends in the human village.”
[ ] Go steal a pair of Youmu’s panties.

>> No. 2070
[ ] Go steal a pair of Youmu’s panties.

DOHOHOHOH
>> No. 2071
[x] Go steal a pair of Youmu’s panties.

She's sleeping. Perfect timing.
>> No. 2072
[x] “I want to visit my friends in the human village.”
Impress our friends with our new friends in high places.
>> No. 2073
[ ] Go steal a pair of Youmu’s panties.

Yuyuko will think this is HILARIOUS.
>> No. 2074
[X] Go steal a pair of Youmu’s panties.

"Youmu, I'll be taking these as payment for not letting Yuyuko catch you sleeping on the job."
>> No. 2075
[ ] Go steal a pair of Youmu’s panties.

"Your panties.. I'll be taking them."
>> No. 2076
[X] Go steal a pair of Youmu’s panties.

... maybe she left Myon guarding them but that seems unlikely.
>> No. 2077
>>2076

That'd be even better.
>> No. 2078
File 121064742841.jpg - (275.73KB , 1024x768 , 3cmx.jpg ) [iqdb]
2078
This is it. Youmu is asleep, and you have Yuyuko by your side. You start to run, checking rooms on your way. Yuyuko follows, and asks what you’re doing.
“We’re going to steal a pair of Youmu’s panties.”
“Oh! I know the perfect pair. They have a little bear face on them, and I saw them this one time when-”
You quit listening to Yuyuko and keep searching the rooms, eventually finding what looks like Youmu’s room. You search through her drawers and find a pair of panties with a bear on them, and put them on your head. You turn to leave, and see that Yuyuko now has headwear much like yours.

[ ] “Now, what were you wanting to show me?”
[ ] Go outside the grounds.
[ ] Pocket the panties.

If #2 was chosen.

[ ] Look for Mystia, Yuyuko must be getting hungry.
[ ] Look for the human village.
[ ] Look for Mayohiga.
>> No. 2079
[ ] “Now, what were you wanting to show me?”
>> No. 2080
[X] “Now, what were you wanting to show me?”

I dno't recall her wanting to show us something (must've missed it), but now I am curious.
>> No. 2081
[ ] “Now, what were you wanting to show me?”
>> No. 2082
[x] Go to the human village.
The night's still young, we can see what she wants to show us later.
>> No. 2083
[X] “Now, what were you wanting to show me?”
>> No. 2084
[X] “Now, what were you wanting to show me?”

"ANON, LOOK!" Yuyuko lifts her skirt, revealing a large, erect penis.

"Oh. Hey, I have one of those too." You lift your skirt, showing Yuyuko the goods.
>> No. 2085
[X] “Now, what were you wanting to show me?”
>> No. 2086
Should the writer take an 8 hour nap?

[ ] Yes.
[ ] No.
>> No. 2087
[X] No, not yet.
>> No. 2088
[x] Don't ask us, just go.
>> No. 2089
[ ] Yes.
dont want a quality drop
>> No. 2090
[ ] Yes, after the next post.
>> No. 2092
[ ] Yes, after the next post.
>> No. 2093
[ ] Yes, after the next post.
>> No. 2094
File 121064960958.png - (86.73KB , 182x247 , nothingtonipahabout.png ) [iqdb]
2094
“Now, what did you want to show me?”
Yuyuko gets that grin again. THAT FUCKING GRIN. You swear, if you see that fucking grin one more time…
But, before you know it, she’s snatched you up. You feel the air hit your head as you go flying through the halls, and eventually you find yourself in a dark room. You feel hands all over you, pulling off your clothing. You only have your panties now, and you’re afraid of what might happen, though you’re also somewhat turned on.
The hands suddenly come back, and put more clothing on you. You feel them put on all sorts of odd clothes, and you just stand there, accepting it. The lights flick on, and Yuyuko shows you a mirror. You’re wearing a familiar outfit, complete with a bow tie, and you look like a little girl now. Well, more like a little girl.
“…Mistress?”
“No, don’t call me mistress right now. Just say, ‘Nipah~’!”

[ ] “N…Nipah?”
[ ] “Nipah~!”
[ ] “Mii~”

(Outfit #4 unlocked!)
---------

Good night, everyone.
>> No. 2095
[ ] “Nipah~!”
>> No. 2097
[X] “Nipah~!”
[X] Stick out your tongue, and raise one hand like a cat.
>> No. 2098
[x] “N…Nipah?”
NOTHING TO NIPAH ABOUT.
>> No. 2099
[x] “Nipah~!”

No anon, you are the little girl.
>> No. 2100
>>2097
THIS
[X] “Nipah~!”
[X] Stick out your tongue, and raise one hand like a cat.
>> No. 2101
>>2096
Changing to:
[X] “Nipah~!”
[X] Stick out your tongue, and raise one hand like a cat.
>> No. 2102
[X] “Nipah~!”
[X] Stick out your tongue, and raise one hand like a cat.

Yay! I'm sure Yuyuko'll like it.
>> No. 2103
[z] “Nipah~!”
[z] Stick out your tongue, and raise one hand like a cat.
>> No. 2104
[ ] “Nipah~!”
[ ] Stick out your tongue, and raise one hand like a cat.
>> No. 2105
[ ] “Nipah~!”

I have this sound set on Trillian to play when one of my friends logs on. Let me tell you, this sound is like fucking auditory Prozac.
>> No. 2106
>>2094
Oh god yes.
>> No. 2107
File 121068466827.jpg - (106.23KB , 585x395 , 1183648245367.jpg ) [iqdb]
2107
Futa anon is so moe~
>> No. 2108
[X] “Nipah~!”
[X] Stick out your tongue, and raise one hand like a cat.
>> No. 2109
File 121069966162.jpg - (28.98KB , 200x286 , matsuri.jpg ) [iqdb]
2109
[x]"Konnichinya~!"

superior cat loli is superior.
>> No. 2110
[x] “Nipah~!”

Fuck yeah!, Nipah!
>> No. 2111
Come on nineball I need my nipahing futa anonko
>> No. 2112
>>2111

But I'm lazy, and I feel like sleeping in the middle of the day.
>> No. 2113
>>2112

But there aren't any VNs on right now and I'm bored shitless.
>> No. 2114
File 121072322884.png - (26.00KB , 178x323 , Nipah1.png ) [iqdb]
2114
Might as well do as she says. You take a breath, and try to muster all the charm you ever had. You look back up, eyes wide, and raise one hand in the air like a paw, and closing one eye.
“Nipah~!”
You stick your tongue out and smile, hoping that Yuyuko will enjoy this.
“…”
“U…Umm…”
She throws her arms around you, and buries you in her chest. Unlike you, she has no need for pads.
“Aaaahhh! You’re so cute, I didn’t think her advice would work this well! Now, wait here. I’m going to go get the cat ears.”
She leaves the room, and you are left there, alone. You look around and spot a few things, including: a chest of drawers, a stack of cards, and a television. The door is locked, and you’re starting to get freaked out by this place.

[ ] Check the chest of drawers.
[ ] Turn on the T.V.
[ ] Take a card.
>> No. 2115
[X] Turn on the T.V.
>> No. 2116
[X] Take a card.
let's play E CARDO
>> No. 2118
[X] Take a card.
[X] Check the chest of drawers.

Why not both? Fuck TV.
>> No. 2119
[x] Take a card.

MONSTA CARDO
>> No. 2120
[X] Take a card.
[X] Check the chest of drawers.

Seconing this
>> No. 2121
>>2117
I'm going to change my vote to:

[ ] Take a card.
[ ] Check the chest of drawers.
>> No. 2122
You decide to take a card, and it seems to be one of those spell cards. You can’t really tell which it is, though.
You then decide to open the chest of drawers. Looking through it, you find a pair of cerulean pajamas, a white dress and hat, lots of underwear, a few more dresses, and what appears to be a gun, though you aren’t sure if it’s real, or if it’s a toy.

[ ] Take the pajamas.
[ ] Take the white dress & hat.
[ ] Take some underwear.
[ ] Take a random dress.
[ ] Take the gun (?).
[ ] Keep searching, take whatever you find.
>> No. 2123
>>2122
[ ] Take the gun (?).

We're already packing heat, let's pack some more.
>> No. 2124
[x] Take the white dress & hat.
>> No. 2125
[X] Take the gun (?).

I'll just assume it's an evoker, and that we'll be summoning a Persona later on.

Our Persona, of course, will be Mara.
>> No. 2126
[x] Take the gun (?).
We have all sorts of mental issues, you know our Persona is going to be fucking wicked. Like Azathoth wicked.
>> No. 2127
You take the gun. It has one bullet in it, and you are now sitting in this room with a gun. How fun. You look around the room again and see a closet, and a box that was behind the T.V. What now?

[ ] Look for a door out.
[ ] Look in the closet.
[ ] Sit on the bed.
[ ] Look in the box.
[ ] Shoot yourself.
>> No. 2130
File 121072573716.png - (272.36KB , 640x368 , shirou.png ) [iqdb]
2130
>>2128
You mean a pillow fight?
>> No. 2132
File 121072589643.png - (108.31KB , 478x358 , Snake.png ) [iqdb]
2132
[x] Look in the box
THIS BOX, IT CALLS OUT TO ME
>> No. 2133
File 12107258972.jpg - (478.65KB , 901x665 , 1204921778515.jpg ) [iqdb]
2133
>>2130

If you know what I mean.
>> No. 2134
[X] Sit on the bed.
[X] Curl up like a sleeping cat while waiting for Yuyuko.

THIS WILL WORK.
>> No. 2135
[►] Shoot yourself.

It's okay, we're just summoning a persona.
>> No. 2136
Just a note, this part is sort of like a cross-roads for lulz and such. Some fun things may happen from doing dumb thing for this and the next 1 or 2 choices.

But shooting yourself does nothing funny. It's just stupid.
>> No. 2137
>>2134

We're doing this when the bad end is over and done with. So fucking moe.
>> No. 2138
>>2136
Stupid like a FOX.
>> No. 2139
File 121072615939.jpg - (67.82KB , 900x851 , flan.jpg ) [iqdb]
2139
>>2136

¿why you do this?
>> No. 2140
Changed my shoot vote to:

[ ] Sit on the bed.
[ ] Curl up like a sleeping cat while waiting for Yuyuko.
>> No. 2141
[x] Sit on the bed.
[x] Curl up like a sleeping cat while waiting for Yuyuko.

PLEASE DON'T LET US SHOOT OURSELVES. They deleted their votes.
>> No. 2142
[x] Sit on the bed.
[x] Curl up like a sleeping cat while waiting for Yuyuko.
>> No. 2143
[z] Sit on the bed.
[z] Curl up like a sleeping cat while waiting for Yuyuko.
>> No. 2144
File 121072676813.jpg - (88.42KB , 450x650 , Yuyuko1.jpg ) [iqdb]
2144
This is boring. You sit down on the bed and sigh. How did it come to this? How did you end up here? Why is there no fucking door in this room?
You decide to sleep on the matter. Curling up like a cat, you lay on the bed. Wow… You feel like a furry now.
You hear a door open and close, and then the closet door opens and closes. Yuyuko sees you curled up, so she doesn’t shout her presence. She merely floats over to you and puts on the cat ears, and begins stroking your hair.
“My, she is cute. I wonder how long she’ll want to stay though.”
The stroking stops, and Yuyuko becomes quiet. You feel a hand grab your panties, and a small laugh comes from where Yuyuko had been.

[ ] HAUL ASS OUTTA HERE
[ ] Stay still.
[ ] Purr, you fucking 10%.
>> No. 2145
[ ] Purr, you fucking 10%.
>> No. 2146
[ ] Purr, you fucking 10%.
>> No. 2147
[ ] Purr, you fucking 10%.

DRR DRR DRR

10% NOT FURRY.
>> No. 2148
[z] Purr, you fucking 10%.
>> No. 2149
[x] Purr, you fucking 10%.

hemorrhaging at the thought of this but I can't resist.
>> No. 2150
[x] Purr, you fucking 10%.
>> No. 2151
We're still less furry then Nanayonymous.
>> No. 2152
File 121072745088.jpg - (100.39KB , 720x569 , Yuyuko7.jpg ) [iqdb]
2152
You decide to complete this cat look. You begin to purr like a cat, and the hand stops.
“…So, you like this? Well then, I guess this will suit you well.”
The back of your panties are pulled down, and some foreign object enters your anus. You yelp in surprise and turn around, to find Yuyuko with a big smile on her face, still putting the anal beads in.
“Keep these in, it’ll amuse me to see how they change the way you do things.”
You nod, and pull your panties back up, as much as you can. It hurts, but it feels kind of good too.
“So then, what will we do now?”

[ ] Go outside the grounds; look for some kind of sparrow or something.
[ ] Go to your room, and look for some panties with a hole in them for the tail.
[ ] Look for Youmu.
>> No. 2153
[x] Realize what I'm doing and vomit in disgust. Commit Seppuku in order to preserve the little dignity I have left.
>> No. 2154
[ ] Go to your room, and look for some panties with a hole in them for the tail.

We need to have Yuyuko discover our secret sometime. orz
>> No. 2155
[x] Go to your room, and look for some panties with a hole in them for the tail.

I did NOT get a boner just now.
>> No. 2156
[ ] Go to your room, and look for some panties with a hole in them for the tail.

10% is not furry. It's okay. A catgirl futa is fine too.
>> No. 2157
[z] Go to your room, and look for some panties with a hole in them for the tail.
>> No. 2158
[X] Look for Youmu.
[X] Force her into dog accessories, so that you two make a pair.

God damn, why is this making me hard?
>> No. 2159
[ ] Go to your room, and look for some panties with a hole in them for the tail.
>> No. 2160
File 121072809713.jpg - (12.37KB , 384x504 , beads.jpg ) [iqdb]
2160
[☼] Look for Youmu.
>> No. 2161
File 121072819067.jpg - (140.75KB , 400x563 , Yuyuko8.jpg ) [iqdb]
2161
You tell Yuyuko that you want to go to your room. She sends you off with a pair of panties, and you walk for a while to get there. You go in and find the pair she gave you, and all the pairs in your chest of drawers, have a hole in the back. Just big enough for the tail. You take off your current pair and put on the new pair. While doing this, you notice that you’ve become wet in your womanhood, and that your penis is erect. Oh god, why does this make you hard? You hide both back away in the panties and outfit, and go back outside of your room. You are now officially a pet, not a servant. Maybe Yuyuko will get you a collar later?

[ ] Look for Youmu.
[ ] Leave the grounds.
[ ] Look for Rumia and Cirno.
>> No. 2162
[ ] Look for Rumia and Cirno.

Let's show our little sisters our new outfit~
>> No. 2163
[X] Look for Youmu.
[X] Force her into dog accessories, so that you two make a pair.

Repeating myself.

Also, we should have asked Miss Yuyuko to please change our panties for us.
>> No. 2164
[ ] Look for Youmu.

Minus the forcing.
>> No. 2165
[☼] find youmu

"why did yuyuko put beads in my ass?"
>> No. 2166
>>2162
Changing to [ ] Look for Youmu.
>> No. 2167
>>2165
The tail is attached to the anal beads.
>> No. 2168
File 12107289695.jpg - (108.54KB , 300x400 , 37gd.jpg ) [iqdb]
2168
You look for Youmu, and find her sweeping again. You approach her, and she turns to face you. Upon seeing the tail, her face changes to a look of disgust.
“…What’s that?”
“Miss Yuyuko made me wear it. It’s kind of…”
“Uncomfortable.”
“Uncomf- Huh? How’d you know?”
Youmu blushes a little, and stops sweeping.
“Well… She makes me wear something similar at times. It hurt at first, and then it was just embarrassing. And…”
“And?”
“…No, it’s nothing. It’s getting kind of late; our training session will begin after the sun sets. Meet me in the Dojo at that time.”
You do a quick bow and take off towards the halls again. You have a little time before the lessons start, and you believe that Cirno and Rumia may be in the kitchen.

[ ] Look for Cirno and Rumia.
[ ] Look for Yuyuko.
[ ] Go to the Dojo. And wait.
>> No. 2169
[ ] Look for Cirno and Rumia.
>> No. 2170
[ ] Look for Cirno and Rumia.

DOHOHOHO MAYBE THEY'LL WANT ONE TOO.
>> No. 2171
[X] Look for Cirno and Rumia.

For the lulz.
>> No. 2172
[X] Look for Cirno and Rumia.
>> No. 2173
I'm done for now. See you guys later.
>> No. 2174
>>2168

Youmu? Anal beads? Tail?

I CAME
>> No. 2175
>>2174

Welcome!
>> No. 2176
FUCK YES YOU ARE THE BEST YUYUKO CHARACTERIZATION EVER!
>> No. 2177
[ ] Look for Cirno and Rumia.
>> No. 2178
[x] Look for Cirno and Rumia.
Yuyuko violating our ass with anal beads, Youmu practicly revealing that she likes it in the pooper, walking around with a boner, currently going to little sisters. Words can't express all the erotic images that are filling my mind. Oh Jesus, see you guy slater, this Anons gotta fap like the fist of an angry god
>> No. 2179
File 121075858858.jpg - (179.86KB , 1024x856 , AMGOOD.jpg ) [iqdb]
2179
When Yuyuko holds a party and forces us to down a whole bottle of sake we MUST do this.
>> No. 2180
No words...no words.
>> No. 2181
>>2179
AM DEAD
>> No. 2182
>>2168
[X] Look for Yuyuko.

This is the best development so far. We must look for Yuyuko again so we may complete our transformation into Chen. You, you... DOUBLE TAIL
>> No. 2183
>>2182

You want another one shoved up your arse?
>> No. 2184
>>2179
Why not ask someone to pat our "other" head
>> No. 2185
I was thinking of doing a little side story, called "Me, Master, and Youmu". What do you guys think, would you like to read it?
>> No. 2186
>>2185

Go for it.
>> No. 2187
>>2185

If it involves the insertion of penises into master Youmu then go ahead.
>> No. 2188
>>2185
If it involves large amounts of sexual harassment from Yuyuko and more Nipah then I'm all for it.
>> No. 2189
>>2185
Fuck yes. Do it, faggot!
>> No. 2190
If you're gonna do something then just do it. I need my futa moe~
>> No. 2191
Okay, I'll start typing it up soon. Just need to find my muse.
>> No. 2193
That muse must be a TACTICAL ESPIONAGE ACTION master if it takes an hour to find it.
>> No. 2194
>>2193

I was playing with it, I found it a long time ago.
>> No. 2290
File 121081864471.png - (148.01KB , 400x500 , 120911603738.png ) [iqdb]
2290
You head towards the kitchen, and, sure enough, Cirno and Rumia are there.
“Hey, Cirno, I think I found something tasty, but I’m not sure if it’s moldy or not.”
“I can freeze the mold, and then you can tear off the- Hey! The human’s here and wearing a funny costume!”
Cirno drops a bunch of eggs on the floor, and runs over to you. She hugs your leg and pulls on the tail, and seems surprised that it’s still there. Rumia walks over too, and stares up at you.
“Hey, human! What’s this tail about? And, can I have one?”
You tell them about how Yuyuko has made you her “pet”, leaving out the bit about having anal beads stuck up your… Yeah. You finish talking, and the two stand there, confused.
“So… If I become Miss Yuyu’s servant, I can have cool stuff to wear too, right?”
You explain that it might be uncomfortable, but Youmu shows up in the kitchen, and takes you with her to the dojo. Minutes later, the two of you are ready for the fight.
“I’ll let you use a real sword if you want, but it may be a little heavy.”

[ ] Use the sword.
[ ] Ask for a bet.
[ ] Use the wooden sword.
>> No. 2292
>>2290

[X] Use the wooden sword.

Must... avoid painful training accident. Ow.
>> No. 2294
[z] Use the wooden sword.
>> No. 2295
[ ] Use the wooden sword.

I prefer having fingers.
>> No. 2296
[X] Ask for a bet.
[X] Use the wooden sword.

I wouldn't trust us with a real sword just yet.

The bet , of course, will be for her to put her dog costume on. If we lose... I dunno.
>> No. 2297
[ ] Ask for a bet.
[ ] Use the wooden sword.
>> No. 2298
>>2293
Changing to:
[X] Ask for a bet.
[X] Use the wooden sword.
>> No. 2299
>>2295

Fingers? I was worried about something else.
>> No. 2300
File 121081949728.jpg - (203.93KB , 450x637 , 3cc3.jpg ) [iqdb]
2300
“No, I’ll use the wooden sword.”
“Okay. I’ll use one too.”
She grabs two wooden swords, and throws one to you. You fumble it in the air, and then it hits the ground. You pick it up, and she goes into a fighting stance.
“Okay then. I’ll let you attack first.”
“Wait!”
“Yes?”
“We… We should make a bet!”
“…Okay. What do you want if you win?”

[ ] “Call me ‘Sis’.”
[ ] “Let me put the dog costume on you.”
[ ] Mystery box.
>> No. 2301
[X] “Let me put the dog costume on you.”
>> No. 2302
>>2300
Are we fighting her in the cat costume?
>> No. 2303
[ ] Mystery box.

I'm curious.
>> No. 2304
[ ] “Call me ‘Onii-chan’.”

Onii, not Onee.
>> No. 2305
>>2302

Yes.
>> No. 2306
[ ] Mystery box.
I can't pass it up.
>> No. 2308
>>2304
OH LULZ
[X] “Call me ‘Onii-chan’.”

DO IT.
>> No. 2309
[ ] “Call me ‘Onii-chan’.”

This will be hilarious.
>> No. 2310
[x] “Call me ‘Onii-chan’.”

and in the confusion, we can go, "YOUMU, LOOK!"
>> No. 2311
>>2300

[X] “Let me put the dog costume on you.”

ha ha oh wow
>> No. 2312
We can use our "surprise" to get the upper hand in a fight. We can go, "YOUMU, LOOK!" and then flash her, and hit her while she's in shock.
>> No. 2313
[X] "Wait! The mall will be opening tomorrow. You can't stay here."
>> No. 2314
“Call me Onii-chan.”
“Onee-chan? Okay.”
“No, ‘Onii’-chan. Big brother, not sister.”
“…Okay then…”
Youmu jumps back, and holds her sword in a defensive stance.
“Okay then, come at me!”

[ ] Charge at her.
[ ] Charge, then fake her out.
[ ] Wait where you are.
>> No. 2315
[X] Charge, then fake her out.

Illusions.
>> No. 2316
[ ] Charge, then fake her out.

I lol'd at the onii-chan thing. We can show her later.
>> No. 2317
[ ] Charge, then fake her out.
>> No. 2318
File 12108204998.jpg - (10.94KB , 192x224 , th07sc088.jpg ) [iqdb]
2318
[ ] Charge, then fake her out.
We'll have our chance when she slows down time using her moment of clarity.
>> No. 2319
[ ] Wait where you are. When she gets close, interrupt her turn by activating Island in Time, then use Time Stands Still to get 2 full round attacks on her.
>> No. 2320
[ ] Charge, then fake her out.
>> No. 2321
[ ] Charge, then fake her out.
>> No. 2322
You get your blade ready, and then charge at her. She gets ready to block, and you fake he out by pretending you were going to aim for her throat, but then you swing t her waist. She blocks the attack and hits you in the waist with her wooden blade.
“Is that all you can do? You’re pretty pathetic, little sister.”

[ ] Jump back up, attack again.
[ ] Wait for her to do something, then kick her shins so she falls over.
[ ] Surrender.
>> No. 2323
[ ] Jump back up, attack again.

Pathetic options are pathetic.

It's almost like you want us to do a write in, but the situation makes it hard to do one up.
>> No. 2326
[X] Distract Youmu with your penis, then hit her.
>> No. 2327
>“Is that all you can do? You’re pretty pathetic, little sister.”

Oh, she's going to be calling us this non-stop. If she's decided on winning, there's nothing we can do except surprise her.

[x] Wait for her to do something, then kick her shins so she falls over.
>> No. 2328
[X] Wait for her to do something, then kick her shins so she falls over.

Every problem can be solved with quick kick to the shins.
>> No. 2329
[X] Wait for her to do something, then kick her shins so she falls over.
>> No. 2330
[ ] Wait for her to do something, then kick her shins so she falls over.

She fought dirty last time, time to show we learned that lesson.
>> No. 2331
[ ] Jump back up, attack again.
>> No. 2332
I'm thinking I should stop for the night. I'll try to write up an epic battle scene tommorow. I can still answer some questions, though.

Also, I'll be staying at a friend's house on Friday and Saturday, so I shouldn't be updating as much this weekend.

In b4 no friends, ronery, etc.
>> No. 2333
[X] Correct her. "That's brother. BIG brother."

then,

[X] Wait for her to do something, then kick her shins so she falls over.
>> No. 2335
[ ] RIDE THE LIGHTNING!
>> No. 2336
>>2335

RIDE THAT SURF!
IT'S SUPEREFFECTIVE
>> No. 2385
[X] GRAND VIPAAAH!
>> No. 2396
Grand nipah?
>> No. 2397
>>2396
I'm not sure what this entails, but I'm positive it would be fun to watch.
>> No. 2398
>>2396

What exactly would a "Grand Nipah" be, I wonder?
>> No. 2399
>>2398
I DON'T KNOW BUT GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER.
>> No. 2516
Diary Entry Number 2
Date: 2 days after the last entry.
Writer: XXXXX

Dear Diary,
I just remembered something about the horns. I remember that one was on Papa’s head, and one was on the person he was with. I think the horns were coming out of their foreheads.
I asked my mother about this, but she didn’t want to tell me any more about the matter. I remember sneaking into her room, and seeing the characters “天_鬼”.

The rest of the page is burned, along with some of the page after it. One of the characters also appears to be missing from the entry.

Read the next entry?

[ ] Yes.
[ ] No.
>> No. 2517
[X] Yes
>> No. 2518
Diary Entry Number 3 (Actually Number 4)
Date: 5 days after the last entry that you read.
Writer: XXXXX

Dear Diary,
Something tells me something followed me back from that last trip I went on yesterday. There is occasionally a weird shadow that runs past me, but I never see the source. The sounds it makes are like heavy hooves, stomping into the floor. I have decided that I’ll be moving to a new location, into an apartment. This way I can get away from the noise, and from mother. Also, concerning Papa-

(The page burns out here, but picks up further down.)

Anyways, I’m sure this will all make sense later. I’m just hoping that the family dagger can actually do what it’s rumored to do.

Note to Self: Remember to carry around garlic.
(The page before this one was torn out of the book.)
-----------
And now for BC. New thread, yes or no?
>> No. 2519
>>2518

why not?
>> No. 2520
So we have ogre blood in us eh?