- [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 17456)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 124537228080.png - (21.80KB, 546x397, HUEG SLEEVES.png) [iqdb]
17456 No. 17456
...Fourth thread already...?

---

You thank Keine for her help. You and Marisa head over to Reimu.

"Oh, hey, Marisa," she greets. "Who's this?"

Marisa explains how she met you.

COMMAND>
Expand all images
>> No. 17458
[x] Inquire about the ward
>> No. 17459
[x] Inquire about the ward.
[x] Describe the person who it belonged to.
>> No. 17461
File 124537569670.png - (21.67KB, 542x396, no idea.png) [iqdb]
17461
You ask about the ward. Reimu looks puzzled.

"I haven't lent out any seals to someone like that," she explains. "Actually, I hardly lend out seals at all. I haven't done so for months now; it usually causes trouble."

Marisa asks if she had seen anyone that fit the description at all.

"No, actually, I haven't. Is there anything else you need?"

COMMAND>
>> No. 17462
[x] recruit Reimu to help with the solving of the SDM mystery murders
>> No. 17463
[x] recruit Reimu to help with the solving of the SDM mystery murders
[x] offer some money for her services if she refuses.
>> No. 17464
>>17462

[x] recruit Reimu to help with the solving of the SDM mystery murders
[x] Be sure to use the term "incident".

That'll get 'er.
>> No. 17466
File 124537643483.png - (21.84KB, 547x399, Just no..png) [iqdb]
17466
You ask Reimu for her services about "the Incident."

"Are you kidding me? Sorry, I've got better things to do," she refuses, bluntly.

You bribe her with money. She still declines your offer.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17467
[X] Thank Reimu for her time
[X] Go over to Aya
>> No. 17470
File 124537729589.png - (19.54KB, 537x388, Why would you do that.png) [iqdb]
17470
You thank Reimu for her time and head over to Aya. Marisa stays behind to chat with Reimu.

Aya looks infuriated.

COMMAND>

>No matter what I do, Aya looks like a guy.
>> No. 17471
[x] "Good day, sir."
>> No. 17472
>>17470

Looks like some "WRRRYYYYYY" to me.
But I digress.

/say "What's wrong Aya?"
>> No. 17473
/say "What's wrong Aya?"
>> No. 17474
Thats quite strange... Normaly Reimu is like "An incident? HOT DAMN! LETS DO THIS!"
>> No. 17475
/say "What's wrong miss?"
>> No. 17476
/say "What's wrong Aya?"
>> No. 17478
File 124537893953.png - (21.82KB, 546x390, None of youur bu-- Aya = guy.png) [iqdb]
17478
You ask Aya what the problem seems to be.

"Huh?!" She shouts, surprised. "N-None of your business! But tell me if you get any info!"

COMMAND>
>> No. 17479
[x] "There were two murders at the SDM one involving a person not from the village and one involving Cirno....."
>> No. 17480
[x] I may just have a great scoop for ya. Headline will read "Double homicide at SMD. Local shrine maiden refuses to investigate."
>> No. 17481
[x] I may just have a great scoop for ya. Headline will read "Double homicide at SMD. Local shrine maiden refuses to investigate."
>> No. 17482
[X] I may just have a great scoop for ya. Headline will read "Double homicide at SMD. Local shrine maiden refuses to investigate."
>> No. 17483
Wouldn't it be triple with Meiling?
>> No. 17484
That was more self-defense.
>> No. 17485
>>17484

She didn't really attack...
>> No. 17486
>>17485

But she did try and stop us from leaving.
>> No. 17487
Which could easly have turned into murder on her part.
>> No. 17488
File 124538059181.png - (20.25KB, 547x394, wow thats a bad picutre.png) [iqdb]
17488
You mention the events that occurred last night. Aya is intrigued.

"You know something about the murders?" She asks. "Please, do go on."

COMMAND>
>> No. 17489
>>wow thats a bad picutre.png
>> No. 17490
>>17484
Justified homicide is still homicide.

[x] Go on.
>> No. 17491
[x]Recount the incident in great detail up until your being knocked-out. Have Marisa tell her side of the story but exclude the whole sleeping nude thing.
>> No. 17492
>>17490 It was a case of US or THEM.
>> No. 17493
[x]Recount the incident in great detail up until your being knocked-out. Have Marisa tell her side of the story but exclude the whole sleeping nude thing.
>> No. 17494
>>17492
You are fucking stupid.
>> No. 17495
File 124538246148.png - (7.72KB, 547x393, Where'd you go...png) [iqdb]
17495
You continue your story. You pass it over to Marisa.

Marisa is nowhere to be seen.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17496
>>17494 Is that so? You really don't need to be so uncouth.
>> No. 17497
>>17495

[x] Panic.

Marisa! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>> No. 17498
[x] leave one but not before pointing out Reimu's strange reluctance to get involved and suggesting Aya interveiw her.
[x] search for any indication on where she went.
>> No. 17499
[x] Panic. Marisa! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>> No. 17500
[x] Search calmly for any trace of her. If none are found, then ask Aya for assistance.
>> No. 17501
[x] Search calmly for any trace of her. If none are found, then ask Aya for assistance.
>> No. 17502
[X] Remember that Marisa was talking to Reimu.

Seriously you guys.
>> No. 17503
[X] Remember that Marisa was talking to Reimu.
>> No. 17504
[X] Change to Marisa
>> No. 17505
[X] Remember that Marisa was talking to Reimu.
>> No. 17506
File 124538437622.png - (28.08KB, 541x396, almsot looks like a gerl.png) [iqdb]
17506
You remember Marisa was talking to Reimu.

"Alright," Aya concludes. "Thanks for the help, I appreciate it. I'm going to go investigate to see if this has any truth behind it." Aya shakes your hand, smiling. Momizi suddenly runs off.

"Ah, hey!" Aya shouts. "Get back here! Worthless..." She turns to you, and hands you a card. "Come and find me if you get any more info." And with that, Aya flew off towards the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17507
We're going to find Aya's ruined corpse if we go back the SDM, aren't we?
>> No. 17509
>>17507

It's almost like a dream come true.
>> No. 17510
[x] Chase after Momizi. You wonder what Aya must have said to make her so upset.
>> No. 17511
[x] Go look for Marisa
>> No. 17512
[x] Chase after Momizi. You wonder what Aya must have said to make her so upset.
>> No. 17513
[x] Go look for Marisa
>> No. 17514
[x] Go look for Marisa
>> No. 17515
[x] Chase after Momizi. You wonder what Aya must have said to make her so upset.
>> No. 17516
File 124538875425.png - (47.89KB, 676x548, side quests galore!.png) [iqdb]
17516
I'm heartbroken, it's a tie...
---
Momizi is long gone now and untraceable, much like Marisa. Where would you like to search for them?

COMMAND>
>> No. 17517
>>17516

[X] Identify places on map

Sue me, I have a bad memory.
>> No. 17519
[x] Youkai Mountain

We may just run into other interesting characters on the way towards the Tengu.
>> No. 17520
File 124538978599.png - (53.90KB, 752x590, Labelled Map.png) [iqdb]
17520
>>17517
Just for you, bro.

--

A - Hakurei Shrine
B - Moriya Shrine
C - That long staircase to "The Netherworld"
D - Mayohiga
E - Alice's House
F - Marisa's Hosue
G - Kourindou
H - Forest of Magic
I - Human Village
J - Scarlet Devil Mansion
K - Misty Lake
L - Youkai Mountain
M - Bamboo Forest of Lost (Eientei)
N - Portal or something to Higanbana
>> No. 17522
[X] Kourindou
>> No. 17523
[X] A

I bet Marisa went to the shrine.
>> No. 17525
[X] Go to G, Kourindou

We need to get a good way to defend ourselves, beyond the spear.
>> No. 17527
C - That long staircase to "The Netherworld"
>> No. 17531
[X] K - Misty Lake

Re-spawn point. Cirno get.
>> No. 17532
[x] D - Mayohiga

I'm picturing us popping in, asking for help, either winning or being turned down, and when we get turned down, we simply reply "Okay." and head off.

Hah, try trolling us when we don't react, Yukarin.
>> No. 17534
[X] Kourindou
>> No. 17535
[X] K - Misty Lake
>> No. 17536
[x] G - Kourindou
weapons for self defense
>> No. 17541
[X] K - Misty Lake
>> No. 17542
>>17520

Thanks bro.

[X] Kourindou
we have shit to trade, at the very least.
also
[X] Inventory
>> No. 17543
File 124547635138.png - (10.54KB, 548x397, What does Kouindou look like anyway.png) [iqdb]
17543
You walk on over to Kourindou.

COMMAND>
>Sorry for the late update
>What does Kourindou look like, anyway?
>> No. 17544
Check CoLA for pictures of Kourindou.

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Curiosities_of_Lotus_Asia
>> No. 17545
>>17544

I've read the first chapter or so before... Does it actually ever show the outside etc. of Kourindou?
>> No. 17546
[X] Head into the building
>> No. 17547
[x] Enter in the building
[x] tell Rinnosuke that Marisa could be in danger for what both did in SDM.
[x] Ask for his assistance or alternatively only provide some weapon.
>> No. 17548
>>17547
He didn't have weapon.
>> No. 17549
>>17548
If Marisa can simply fry China and Komachi can make crash SDM between other things, then sure can Kourin have WEPON
>> No. 17550
>>17547
We already have two spears, and just strolling in and going "Hey, Marisa and I did something stupid in the SDM and we're probably going to be killed, give me a weapon." seems rather...

I can't think of the word. A negative word, cross between extortion and... something. Either way, it just doesn't sit well with me. Selfish? Probably a bit selfish.
>> No. 17551
[X] Head into the building
>> No. 17552
File 124552859355.png - (14.71KB, 546x397, dan jo dan dan jo dan jo.png) [iqdb]
17552
You open the doors and walk into the building. There are two figures talking with each other.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17553
[x] Examine figures.
>> No. 17554
I bet it's Kourin talking to Tokiko.
>> No. 17555
File 124553074928.png - (27.78KB, 547x394, Well... Rinnosuke looks good....png) [iqdb]
17555
You examine the figures.

Why, it's none other than Rinnosuke Morichika! He's dressed an a blue and black uniform with a brown bag on his chest. He wears glasses.

Why, it's none other than Sakuya Izayoi! She's dressed in a blue and white maid outfit. She is carrying a bag.

They are talking about the weather from the previous night.

COMMAND>
>I like the way Rinnosuke turned out.
>Sakuya looks fucking ugly.
>> No. 17556
[X] Hide behind something
>> No. 17557
File 124553153061.png - (28.13KB, 547x394, oshioshi.png) [iqdb]
17557
You quickly hide behind a crate before they notice you. You listen in to their conversation.

Sakuya explains how she went to the Human Village yesterday for supplies. She goes on about staying at an inn rather than going back home due to the weather.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17558
[x] Chuck spear at Sakuya's head.

ITT Sakuya always dies.
>> No. 17559
[X] Step out, acting like you just got here
[X] Greet them and ask about the weather

We have to save Sakuya from the SDM!
>> No. 17560
[x] Step out, acting like you just got here.
[x] Mention you were looking for Sakuya's help.
>> No. 17561
[x] Step out, acting like you just got here.
[x] Mention you were looking for Sakuya's help.

If only to stop that spear write-in.
>> No. 17562
File 12455347243.png - (19.74KB, 543x395, Go on....png) [iqdb]
17562
You leave and reenter, greeting both Sakuya and Rinnosuke. They greet you as well. Rinnosuke asks you if he can help you with anything, and you decline. You ask if Sakuya is busy.

"No," Sakuya replies. "I'm not. I just finished shopping, so I guess I can help you. What do you need?"

COMMAND>
>> No. 17563
File 12455347529.png - (41.23KB, 545x393, gg.png) [iqdb]
17563
throwing the spear was so much more interesting.
>> No. 17564
[x] Headbutt.
>> No. 17565
[x] Ask her to help with Komachi's problem.
>> No. 17566
[x] Ask her to help with Komachi's problem.
>> No. 17567
File 124553822728.png - (22.51KB, 544x391, What're you doing.png) [iqdb]
17567
You grab her by the shoulders and thrust your head at hers. She falls to the floor. You ask her for some help.

"Wh-what the hell was that?" Sakuya scolds. "You just fucking headbutted me!"

COMMAND>
>> No. 17568
[x] Apologize profusely
[x] Help her up
[x] Ask her to help with Komachi's problem.
>> No. 17569
[X] "Hey, it's a traditional greeting where I'm from! Are you bad mouthing my culture? That's a pretty rude and inelegant thing to do! All I wanted was some help, sheesh."

You xenophobe, you.
>> No. 17570
File 124554153635.jpg - (9.18KB, 268x241, 1233191844246.jpg) [iqdb]
17570
[x] "Hey, it's a traditional greeting where I'm from! Are you bad mouthing my culture? That's a pretty rude thing to do!
>> No. 17571
/apologize("profusely");
/help(Sakuya,get.up());
/ask(Sakuya,help(Komachi,problem()));

Headbutt people you haven't identified yet next
time.

By the way, do we not still have that ability to
switch to Marisa? No restrictions were placed on
its use...
>> No. 17572
File 124554231634.png - (20.40KB, 542x396, You are a maid of death... Why're you crying.png) [iqdb]
17572
>>17569
Why did I expect this.
---
You scold Sakuya back. You help her up, while apologizing.

"Yeah, whatever," she says under her breath. "Just warn me next time..."

You tell her more about Komachi's problem.

"Yeah, that should be easy enough," she complies. "Just take me wherever."

Sakuya has joined the party.

You can now control Sakuya with "[S] (Command)", or by typing "/sakuya (command)."
You can now change your default control to Sakuya through a basic command.
(e.g. [x] Switch control to Sakuya. While using another character, [Anon] will control Anon. This also changes the perspective of the story to Sakuya's)

COMMAND>
>> No. 17573
>>17571

Yeah, you can still do that. So, in theory, you can just ditch the Anon storyline completely and play as Marisa. It would also help find her...
>> No. 17574
>>17573
Question:

Once we complete Komachi's task, will the story end?
>> No. 17575
No. After that, you can pretty much do anything from starting another main storyline quest to killing everyone.
>> No. 17576
/Sakuya verify inventory
/Marisa verify location
>> No. 17579
[x] Ask Rinnosuke if he has anything that could let you fly for a bit.
>> No. 17580
File 124554504293.png - (17.79KB, 546x396, pad ja nai.png) [iqdb]
17580
Defaults set to Sakuya

You go through your inventory. You have:

Your Antique Pocket Watch
A few Knives
A Bag with Supplies
A Sack with Money

Defaults set to Marisa

You examine your surroundings. You're hanging out in the Bamboo Forest of Lost.

Defaults set back to Anon

You ask Rinnosuke if he has anything to lend you that enables flight. He does, but it won't be free.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17581
[x] Ask to borrow it for a bit, and promise that you'll pay him something for borrowing it once you return it.
>> No. 17585
>>17581

This shit will never work.
>> No. 17588
>>17585
If it doesn't, we'll pay for it right then and there. If it does, we'll never set foot in Kourindou again and get flight for free.

Either way, we get to fly.
>> No. 17589
>>17588

Or we can switch to Sakuya and make HER pay for it.
>> No. 17590
>>17589
Goddammit, why am I so fucking retarded? Oh, right. I didn't think Sakuya would pay for it after we tried to give her a concussion.

Changing vote to
[S] Offer to pay for it.
>> No. 17592
[S] Offer to pay for it.
>> No. 17593
Even while controlling Sakuya I don't think we'll be allowed to do something like that.
>> No. 17594
>>17593

Why not? She has money on her.
>> No. 17595
>>17594

She has knives on her too, lets rob the place.
>> No. 17596
>>17595

She also has her time stopping watch as well.
>> No. 17598
File 124555585847.png - (26.06KB, 545x396, Yeah whatever.png) [iqdb]
17598
You're about to trade for it, but Sakuya butts in and offers to pay for it.

"Eeh..." Rinnosuke sighs. "Yeah, OK. The charm will wear off after extended use, so I'll give it to you for cheap." Sakuya accepts.

Sakuya: Flight Seal obtained.
Sakuya: Money Lost (20)
Sakuya: 50 Momey remains

COMMAND>
>> No. 17599
[X] Both of them head over to Komachi's location near the river

Huzzah, first quest should be finished soon! Still wonder how Sakuya would react to a dead Meiling, though...
>> No. 17600
[X] Both of them head over to Komachi's location near the river
[S] Give Flight Seal to Anon.
>> No. 17601
[x] Both of them head over to Komachi's location near the river
[S] Give Flight Seal to Anon.
>> No. 17604
File 124555769196.png - (23.10KB, 546x394, Back so soon.png) [iqdb]
17604
Sakuya hands you the flight seal. After some getting used to, you manage to fly over the Higanbana with some assistance.

Komachi looks surprised to see you.

"Hmm?" She jests. "Done already? And I see you brought someone with you."

Sakuya introduces herself.

"I believe we've met once or twice," Sakuya begins. "During that flower incident a few years back."

Komachi nods in agreement.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17606
>>17604

[S] Use space manipulation on the large door to make it wider.
>> No. 17607
[S] Use space manipulation on the large door to make it wider.

Alright.

After this, we check on Aya?
>> No. 17609
File 124556672219.png - (68.63KB, 723x661, Komachi - End.png) [iqdb]
17609
Sakuya steps up to the River of Styx and suddenly disappears. Upon reappearing, the stress on the gate to the Netherworld from the high amount of souls goes away.

Delighted, Komachi jumps on her boat, a black oar in hand. She turns to you and says, "Thanks, kid! You don't know how much this means to me!"

All the souls begin to load onto the ship, ready to be sent to their final destination. "Hey, I'll need that coin back now," Komachi continues. "You won't need it anyway." You toss her the coin and she catches it with ease.

Komachi takes out her scythe and holds it to the sky. A brilliant light reflects off of it, and she swipes at you. The light is blinding, however after it went away you immediately began to feel more... Alive.

She turns to begin paddling away, but quickly turns and explains how two more souls had come to Higanbana while you were out.

"I think one was named Cirno," Komachi begins. "And the other was Hong Meiling. I could probably pull a few strings and get one of them out of here if they're related to you somehow." You think about it as the souls get more and more restless.

Komachi proposes that she would go and deliver the souls and come back later to listen to what you have to say. Komachi paddles away.

You turn to Sakuya to see her response after hearing about Meiling's death. "Hong Meiling is dead...?" She whispers. "Wait, where have I heard that name before...?"

---

Komachi's Main Storyline - END
Good Ending ~ 100,000

Relationships:
Komachi - ExEmployer
Aya - Potential Employer
Marisa - Companion
Sakuya - Companion
Reimu - Acquaintance
Keine - Acquaintance
Flandre - Enemies
Cirno - Deceased
Meiling - Deceased

Subquests:
Cirno ~ Clear! (Bad Ending 1) - 5,000
Meiling ~ Clear! (Normal Ending 2) - 25,000
Aya ~ In Progress
Doll Delivery ~ In Progress

Side Stories:
Scarlet Devil Mansion - In Progress

Items Obtained:
Komachi's Map - 0
Diary - 1,000
Chandelier Fragment - 500
Spear - 5,000x2
Magic Seal - 10,000
Mysterious Map - 500
Various Notes - 0
Flight Seal - 10,000

Total - 162000

Some claim I draw my necks too thick...
>> No. 17611
[A] "I'll go with Hong Meiling.
[x] Switch to Sakuya.
>> No. 17612
For Anon:
[X] Tell Sakuya that it's nothing.
[X] Make sure to ask for Hong Meiling at a later time, when Sakuya isn't around. She should be spared her inevitable fate upon return to the mansion... Perhaps she can join our party?

Don't know what to do bout Sakuya, though.
>> No. 17613
File 124556842417.png - (19.59KB, 543x395, Phoenix Down.png) [iqdb]
17613
You reassure Sakuya that she probably just read it somewhere, and that it's a common name. Sakuya buys it.

Komachi returns on her boat after half an hour. You request that Hong Meiling is to be brought back to life. Doing as she's told, Komachi resurrects Meiling in a human form. She is located where she died.

Defaults set to Sakuya

COMMAND>
>> No. 17615
[anon] Confess your feelings for Hong Meiling to Sakuya. Secretly pray she doesnt knife you.
>> No. 17616
>>17615
[x] Then head to SMD.
>> No. 17617
[anon] Don't confess your feelings and head to the forest of magic.
>> No. 17618
[X] Don't confess your feelings about Meiling
[X] Head to the forest of magic

This anon hasn't seen Meiling in this story.

Marisa is better anyway.
>> No. 17619
>Komachi resurrects Meiling in a human form. She is located where she died.

Wouldn't this be over the lake?
>> No. 17620
[x] Go to SDM.

Must see how's human life for Meiling.
>> No. 17622
[X] Don't confess your feelings about Meiling
[X] Head to the SDM
>> No. 17623
[X] Don't confess your feelings about Meiling
[X] Head to the SDM
>> No. 17624
[X] Don't confess your feelings about Meiling
[X] Head to the SDM

Counter-votan' games.
>> No. 17656
Cirno is a fairy. I'm reasonably sure they resurrect.

Even if fairies don't resurrect yet, Eiki will make damn sure they do after she tries judging Cirno, if for no other reason than to never have to deal with that kind of hassle again.
>> No. 17659
I felt pretty bad that Meiling got picked until I read:

>She is located where she died.

If Cirno woke up where she died she'd probably be dead again real quick.
>> No. 17661
>>17656

I think that one picture showed Daiyousei heading to the SDM. Just something I noticed, not anything that related to what you said.
>> No. 17667
>>17661
...I noticed that, too.

>>17659
Jesus, I hadn't even thought of that.
>> No. 17673
>>17661
>>17667

Daiyousei is not in that picture.
>> No. 17674
>>17659
>Komachi resurrects Meiling in a human form

Cirno might have been resurrected as a human too. Only youkai will be killed inside the
mansion, so I'd say she would be safe from that kind of death.

That isn't to say that she would be safe regardless, with Flandre running about...
>> No. 17675
>>17674

With the amount of deaths that her infamously hapless nature no doubt earns her, it is probably better that Cirno remains a fairy.
>> No. 17676
This brings a thought to mind. Does resurrected Meiling still have all her memories or is she a blank slate?
>> No. 17678
Where did you go, drawfag?
>> No. 17692
I really hope this didn't die.
>> No. 17706
File 124615138393.png - (14.03KB, 546x394, Shameimaru is unimpressed.png) [iqdb]
17706
You head over to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Aya Shameimaru stands at the door.

COMMAND>
>Mm, I went to my cottage unannounced.
>I'm going to camp for two weeks, starting tomorrow.
>> No. 17707
>>17706

We're still Sakuya right?

[S] "What are you doing here Tengu?"
>> No. 17708
File 124615342568.png - (21.78KB, 545x391, Open the door maybe.png) [iqdb]
17708
You ask Aya what she's doing around here. Aya turns to look at you.

"Oh, um, Sakuya, hey," Aya stutters. "Um, I'm just doing some research around here. Say, would you mind opening these doors for me?"

Your friend looks uneasy.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17709
>>17708

[S] "Why? Has something happened here?"
>> No. 17710
File 124615514438.png - (45.33KB, 550x397, scooooooop.png) [iqdb]
17710
You ask about Aya's shady research.

"Well..." She whispers with a smile. "You didn't hear it from me, but there have apparently been a variety of murders being reported around here. Biggest scoop I've had in awhile, I think."

She looks around the sides of the mansion, then asks, "Didn't you used to have some kind of guard?"

COMMAND>
>> No. 17711
>>17710

[S] "Used to? We still do as far as I know of. Where the hell is China anyway? If she's slacking off I'll make sure her insides become her outsides."
>> No. 17712
File 124615625967.png - (22.17KB, 549x397, Right...png) [iqdb]
17712
You complain about your lousy guard.

"Err, that's interesting, I suppose..." Aya agrees. "She doesn't seem to be around right now, though, so about this door..."

COMMAND>
>> No. 17713
>>17712

[S] "Sure, sure."
[S] Turn to your friend. "Hey, could you search around the area for China for me? If you find her bring her here."
>> No. 17714
File 12461574909.png - (24.96KB, 543x395, tourist.png) [iqdb]
17714
You open the doors to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Aya walks inside. Before you enter, you ask your friend to look for China. He does so.

Once inside, you're shocked to see that your windows are broken. Aya is taking pictures.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17715
[S] Stop time and look around the rest of the house. What the hell happened here?
>> No. 17716
File 124615914337.png - (29.07KB, 548x396, Scarlet Devil Map.png) [iqdb]
17716
You stop time. Where would you like to investigate first?

You are on the main floor.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17717
[x] The dining room.
>> No. 17718
File 124615979928.png - (18.47KB, 506x393, Dinner.png) [iqdb]
17718
You head into the dining room. The corpse still rests on the table in the center of the room. Examining it more closely, it appears to have been tampered with.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17719
[x] Switch to Anon
>> No. 17720
[S] Try and remember: do you know who this person could be?
>> No. 17721
[S] Try and remember: do you know who this person could be?
>> No. 17722
File 124616299149.png - (30.55KB, 547x396, TOKI WO TOMARE.png) [iqdb]
17722
You think deeply about who this could be. You're unsure, the mistress brought him in the other day. Remilia hasn't touched him since she put him on the table a few days ago.

Defaults set to Anon.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17723
[S] Check the Voile library.
>> No. 17724
Whoops, slowpoked.
>> No. 17726
[ze] Examine closer
>> No. 17727
File 124616385858.png - (32.93KB, 549x398, Voile in TIEM STOP MODE.png) [iqdb]
17727
Sakuya heads over to the library. She finds Koakuma putting up some books. There is a Ripped Sack on the ground. There are two books on the ground.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17728
>>17726

...Examine what closer?
>> No. 17729
[s] Switch to Sakuya
[S] Restart time.
[s] "Koakuma, did you know what happened to the windows?"
[Anon] Look for Meiling.
>> No. 17730
File 12461653491.png - (27.59KB, 546x397, Koakuma.png) [iqdb]
17730
Defaults set to Sakuya.

You get time going again. You call out to Koakuma.

"Oh, Sakuya!" she greets, turning her head. "How was the trip? Did you get everything you were looking for? Meet anyone new?"

Ignoring her barrage of questions, you ask about the windows.

"Well, there was a lot of commotion last night," Koakuma giggles. "I think the young mistress had a bit too much fun with her guests."

COMMAND>
>> No. 17731
>>17730

uh...
[s] Freeze time, go up to Remilia's room, unfreeze time and ask what happen
>> No. 17732
Sakuya:
[X] Thank her, and be on your way to find the mistress, though keep an eye out for any more abnormalities.

Also, I love the title of the book.
>> No. 17733
[X] Thank her, and be on your way to find the mistress, though keep an eye out for any more abnormalities.
>> No. 17753
[X] Thank her, and be on your way to find the mistress, though keep an eye out for any more abnormalities.
>> No. 17929
File 124728909375.png - (22.24KB, 548x396, The Mistress.png) [iqdb]
17929
You thank Koakuma and leave Voile. You search around for the Mistress. You find Remilia in the dining room with several papers in front of her.

"Oh, Sakuya, perfect timing," Remilia compliments. "I've been thinking of new riddles to try out on you since you like them so much. Want to try one?"

Anon's objective has been completed.

COMMAND>
>If anyone's still interested, I guess I could keep this going.
>> No. 17931
>If anyone's still interested, I guess I could keep this going.

Yes, please.

[S] "Alright, that sounds fine to me."
>> No. 17932
[X] "I would very much like to."

Huzzah, you're still alive!
>> No. 17933
File 124729480120.png - (31.17KB, 545x393, TRACING UP A STOOOOOOORM.png) [iqdb]
17933
You agree to hearing her riddle. Remilia smiles.

"Alright," she begins, excited. "This one's kinda easy, so I wouldn't be surprised if you manage to get it right away."

Remilia picks up one of the pieces of paper and clears her throat.

"Now then...

A ship is docked in the harbour.
Over the side hangs a rope ladder with steps a foot apart.
The tide rises at a rate of 9 inches per hour.
At the end of six hours, how much of the rope ladder will still remain above water, assuming that 9 feet were above the water when the tide began to rise?
"

She awaits your response.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17934
9 feet above water = 56 inches above water

Water rises at 9 inches an hour for 6 hours = 56 inches

That would leave us with 0 inches, meaning the ship is now taking on water. No, it's more likely that this is the catch.

[x] "The ship, floating on the water, rises 9 inches every hour as well. Therefore, 9 feet, or 56 inches, will remain above the water after any given length of time."
>> No. 17935
[X] Switch to anon.

Heheh... now the npc can answer for us.
>> No. 17937
[x] "The ship, floating on the water, rises 9 inches every hour as well. Therefore, 9 feet, or 56 inches, will remain above the water after any given length of time."
>> No. 17938
File 124729812318.png - (30.89KB, 549x397, Correct!.png) [iqdb]
17938
Without hesitation, you answer the riddle.

"Aw," Remilia sighs. "There's really no fooling you, Sakuya! Correct, as always."

She hands you...

>A Charm
>A Weapon
>Equipment

Continued>
>> No. 17939
File 124729816967.png - (18.68KB, 547x398, anon is flustered maybe.png) [iqdb]
17939
Defaults switched to Anon.

You stand before a naked Meiling in the woods.

"How can you help?!" She screams. "Get me some clothes! Get me some protection! Get me some respect!"

COMMAND>
>> No. 17940
[X] Switch to Sakuya
[X] Inventory:Sakuya
[X] Go searching for that guy you met earlier.
>> No. 17941
File 12472994458.png - (22.75KB, 549x397, Hmm....png) [iqdb]
17941
Defaults set to Sakuya.

You excuse yourself and run off. You're in the main room. Where would you like to search for that guy you met earlier?

SEARCH>
>> No. 17942
>>17941

[S] Search near the woods.
>> No. 17943
File 124730166455.png - (27.30KB, 549x396, not awkward at all.png) [iqdb]
17943
You head into the woods. You can hear two people arguing.

You come across the guy you met earlier. He is flustered.

You come across Hong Meiling. She is embarrassed.

"L-lady Sakuya..." Meiling stutters, apologetically. "I-I just-- I was only-- I don't even..." You begin to scold Meiling. She looks at the ground as you do so. You are enraged.

The anonymous person tries to explain the situation, however has difficulty forming coherent sentences. You order Hong Meiling to go inside the mansion. She gets up and scampers off, her tail between her legs. Silence fills the bustling forest.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17944
Eheh... oops...
>> No. 17945
>Silence fills the bustling forest

what
>> No. 17946
I'm really starting to want to punch you. Stop fucking dropping this without telling us.
>> No. 17947
>>17946

>>17706
>I'm going to camp for two weeks, starting tomorrow.

I dunno, I thought I made it kind of obvious. Right now though...

>>17946
>>17945
>>17944

I can't see any commands.
>> No. 17948
[S] Ask anon what she was doing there.
>> No. 17949
File 124731832364.png - (20.00KB, 547x397, obligatory copy and paste.png) [iqdb]
17949
Breaking the silence, you ask the man what she was doing there.

He uneasily explains that she was... thrown out of a window? While naked? It's obvious he's lying, but what exactly does he have to hide?

COMMAND>
>> No. 17950
[x] Detain and grill the anonymous person for four hours over why he might be caught fostering lewd behavior in Miss Scarlet's servant staff.

Really put the lean on him.

That egg will crack eventually.
>> No. 17951
File 124731941730.png - (20.44KB, 544x398, idk ok i jus d k.png) [iqdb]
17951
You release a barrage of questions at him, expecting him to crack. He inquires as to why you care so much about Meiling, and suggests that you forget about what just happened.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17952
What's up with his arms?
>> No. 17953
[x] Examine:
>A Charm
>A Weapon
>Equipment

[x] "You... Y-You're a pervert!"
[x] Ready your knives.
>> No. 17954
>>17952

Striped because that's part of the clothing
Super long because I'm lazy
>> No. 17955
>>17953

You mean [S], right?
>> No. 17958
File 124732131452.png - (19.99KB, 549x399, yeah ok.png) [iqdb]
17958
You call him a pervert and take out your knives. He doesn't react.

Anon is unamused.

COMMAND>
>The Charm etc. was a prompt as to which one you would have preferred Remilia to give you. It's a bit late now, though.
>> No. 17959
[S] Sigh and put the knives away.

[S] You're not getting anything out of him, go investigate the kitchen.
>> No. 17960
[x] Sigh and bring this one down to the larder for processing.

You lose another friend this way, but at least it keeps the mansion's blood supply stocked.
>> No. 17961
You, err... want a game over, then?
>> No. 17963
[S] Sigh and put the knives away.

[S] You're not getting anything out of him, go investigate the kitchen
>> No. 17964
File 124732957576.png - (18.24KB, 546x396, kicchen.png) [iqdb]
17964
You sigh and put away your knives. You walk back to the front of the mansion, feeling the man's eyes on you every step of the way.

Once inside, you head over to the kitchen. There are several pots and pans hung along the top cupboards. There is a sink. There is soap and flour on the opposite side of the room. There is some blood on the right wall.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17966
[x] Stop time.
[x] Scrub the blood off the right wall.
[x] Flour... knead some dough.
>> No. 17973
.... What'd you do to Meiling?! You mean bastards!

[X] Switch to Anon
[X] Go find Meiling and take her away from this blasted place!
>> No. 17974
[X] Switch to Anon

[X] Go find something to read in the library.
>> No. 17977
Continued

>>17975

I didn't take those two votes into action, though. I guess I'll do that now... But which one?!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x