[Return]
Archived Thread
File 124519278527.png - (22.81KB , 547x397 , lugi's mansion.png ) [iqdb]
17176 No. 17176
This should probably belong in /SDM/ now...

---

You head back into the main room.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17177
Keep it here. There's a lot less pages than in /sdm/

[x] Examine the photo.
>> No. 17178
[x] Examine the photo.
>> No. 17179
File 124519579652.png- (45.31KB , 548x397 , LUIIIIGI'S MANSIOOOOn.png ) [iqdb]
17179
You examine the photo. It is of Marisa Kirisame. She looks moderately frightened.

"What's that you're looking at?" Marisa asks, entering the room.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17180
[x] "Oh, nothing."
[x] Place the picture back on the desk, face down.
>> No. 17181
[X] Show photo and mention she could be the next victim.
[X] Ask if she has weapons/can fight and prepare for a possible attack.
>> No. 17182
[X] Show photo and mention she could be the next victim.
[X] Ask if she has weapons/can fight and prepare for a possible attack.
>> No. 17183
[x] "I didn't know you were into modeling."
[X] Show photo and mention she could be the next victim.
[X] Ask if she has weapons/can fight and prepare for a possible attack.
>> No. 17184
[x] Show photo

Guys, we know she can Master Spark.

The protagonist is us, I don't think we need to feign...

Actually, I suppose there's no reason to let anyone know more information about us than what we need to surrender.



[x] Show photo.
[x] Ask if she has weapons/can fight and prepare for a possible attack.
>> No. 17185
>>17184

A Master Spark doesn't mean much if she's attacked from a blind angle.
>> No. 17186
>>17185
Neither does a spear.

In fact, no matter what weapons you have, if you receive a fatal surprise, you're dead.
>> No. 17187
File 12451991705.png- (19.20KB , 547x398 , Reality hits.png ) [iqdb]
17187
You show Marisa the picture. She stares at it, a sullen expression on her face.

"You really think I'm going to..." Her voice trails off. You ask Marisa about means of protection. She doesn't respond.

She runs over to the entrance, frantically, and tries opening the door. Locked. Meiling locked you in? Where is Meiling, anyway? Marisa shoots a glance at you before running off.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17188
>>17187

[x] Go look for the kitchen. You need something to calm your nerves.
>> No. 17189
[x] Chase after her.

If horror movies have taught me anything it's that bad things happen when people split up.
>> No. 17190
[x] Chase after her.
[x] Call her an idiot for trying to split up.
>> No. 17191
>>17159
This picture needs to be saved for future usage.

[x] Chase after her.
This is turning into And Then There Were None
>> No. 17192
File 12452043516.png- (18.22KB , 550x399 , why meeeeeeeeee agagag.png ) [iqdb]
17192
You chase her upstairs. Marisa's silently weeping.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17193
[x] Scream goddammit Yukari just because you can.
[x] Chase after her.
>> No. 17194
>>17192

[x] Announce your presence
[x] Get her away from the windows. Bad things seem to happen near them.
>> No. 17195
[X] Where did Cirno's body go?
>> No. 17196
This is the part where she turns around with her face missing.

[x] Put a reassuring hand on her shoulder.
[x] "Don't worry. Anyone trying to hurt you will have to go through me first."

:awesome:
>> No. 17197
File 124520554823.png- (15.68KB , 548x400 , she stares into your soul.png ) [iqdb]
17197
God dammit, Yukkari.

You run up to Marisa and grab her shoulder, asking her to stay cautious and that you two should keep together. She stays at you, motionlessly.

<Continued>
>> No. 17198
File 124520557099.png- (9.37KB , 546x398 , Cirno.png ) [iqdb]
17198
"Where's Cirno?" Marisa finally says. You look behind you and notice that her corpse is gone-- even the blood on the ground.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17200
>>17196

It's funny, because I was actually thinking of doing that. But, like... So obvious.

Also,

>She stays at you, motionlessly

meant to write "stares..."
>> No. 17202
[x] Quickly leave this area
[x]tell marisa about all you heard, read, and seen while you have been in and around the mansion(including the lake) in great detail
[x] ask marisa where her hat and broom are
>> No. 17204
[x] Quickly leave this area.
[x] Head to the Kitchen.
[x] Tell Marisa about all you heard, read, and seen while you have been in and around the mansion(including the lake) in great detail.
[x] Ask her to do the same.
[x] Also ask where her hat and broom are.

Only one entrance/exit and plenty of items to defend oneself with (in case of emergency, of course). We also need to touch base and see if anything odd was going down.
>> No. 17205
[x] Quickly leave this area.
[x] Head to the Kitchen.
[x] Tell Marisa about all you heard, read, and seen while you have been in and around the mansion(including the lake) in great detail.
[x] Ask her to do the same.
[x] Also ask where her hat and broom are.
>> No. 17207
File 124520807129.png- (18.93KB , 545x397 , hat.png ) [iqdb]
17207
You beckon her to leave the room with you. She accepts. You head into the kitchen and ask Marisa about where her hat and broom are.

"Oh, um," she stutters. "I didn't think I'd need my hat today, so I left it at my house. My broom is outside, ze. Also, my sack is... In the library, I think." Marisa seems to be calming down.

You didn't ask about the sack, but you suppose that's good to know.

You explain your side of the story, and ask her to do that same.

"Ehh, well, I had nothing to do today so I decided to head over here," she begins, her voice taking a more confessional tone. "Patchouli has a great library filled to the brim with books on magic, but she kicks me out almost as soon as I come in, so I don't really get a chance to read that much...

"Recently, I've been joking around with her, and pretending to steal the books... Finding you in her place, though, was a little more than alarming, ze. Also, it wasn't raining when I came in, but now it seems to be pouring out..."

She could explain some more things, but she probably won't unless prompted.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17209
>>17200
Motherfucking nopperabou.
>> No. 17210
[x] "Ah, you saw through my masterful impression, huh?"
[x] Ask her to continue. Anything at all can help.

Even if we get no useful info, talking seems to be helping her relax. Not sure if a bit of levity will help, but it's worth a shot.
>> No. 17211
File 124520946274.png- (18.60KB , 543x392 , mm ya.png ) [iqdb]
17211
You comment about your disguise.

"Yeah, it wasn't the greatest," Marisa jokes, as you walk into the dining room. "Oh, is this the other death you were talking about?"

She examines the body. She can't tell who it is either, but notes that he looks familiar.

Marisa has no intention of talking.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17212
[x] Surely the two of you can figure out just what's so familiar about him if you rack your minds enough.
>> No. 17214
[x] hey... doesn't this guy kinda look like me?
>> No. 17215
[x] Surely the two of you can figure out just what's so familiar about him if you rack your minds enough.
>> No. 17216
File 124521195017.gif- (11.77KB , 550x400 , Don't think like that.gif ) [iqdb]
17216
You decide to put your minds together to identify the victim. You suggest it may be you.

"What?" Marisa protests. "There's no way..." She glances back and forth between you and the corpse in comparison.

"Y-your hair isn't as long-- and stop thinking like that!" She scolds.

COMMAND>

animooted
>> No. 17218
[x] Go over and close his eyes.
>> No. 17219
Man, I just want to hug this Marisa.
>> No. 17220
[x] Go over and close his eyes.
[x] check if the corpse has any thing else with it
>> No. 17221
File 124521349788.png- (31.66KB , 541x395 , ara.png ) [iqdb]
17221
You step over to the corpse and close it's eyes. It looks as if he is peacefully sleeping now.

You loot the corpse. It has a map, a magic seal, a few playing/tarot cards an empty medicine bottle.

"Hey," Marisa interrupts. "What about that sound we heard earlier? And that disembodied voice you told me about?"

COMMAND>
>> No. 17222
[X] Call out for voice, tell it that Marisa isn't a youkai
[X] Check the map
[X] Look at the seal, then hand it to Marisa. She should know how it works.
>> No. 17223
[X] John Madden
>> No. 17224
[X] Call out for voice, tell it that Marisa isn't a youkai
[X] Check the map
[X] Look at the seal, then hand it to Marisa. She should know how it works.
>> No. 17225
I've been wondering this for awhile now but are faries youkai?
>> No. 17226
>>17225

Yes. Their articles on the wiki specifically refer to them as youkai.
>> No. 17227
[X] Call out for John Madden, tell it that Marisa isn't a youkai
[X] Check the map
[X] Look at the seal, then hand it to Marisa. She should know how it works.

Now, see what you want to do it find out where on the map you are, first. Then you want to find where you want to get to. What I like to do is draw an 'X' to represent your position and then draw an arrow to describe the path you want to take.
>> No. 17228
File 12452164044.png- (22.20KB , 538x394 , definitely not bsed off of the mabinogi G2S3 trail.png ) [iqdb]
17228
You look at the map the corpse was carrying. It's like your map, only it's a lot more detailed.

You hand the seal over to Marisa. She inspects it and hands it back.

"It looks like something Reimu would use," she explains. "It's a ward for fending off Youkai. I'm not certain how it works, though."

You call out to the voice, informing it that Marisa is not a Youkai. A note falls from the ceiling.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17229
[X] Read the note (and share with Marisa, of course)
>> No. 17231
[X] Read the note (and share with Marisa, of course)
>> No. 17232
File 124521709195.png- (17.46KB , 546x396 , derrr.png ) [iqdb]
17232
You read the note aloud.

She's still alive, isn't she...?
If she was a Youkai, she'd already be dead.


The room creeps into an eerie silence.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17233
>>17232

[x] "We should look for a key to the front door. Lets stop by the kitchen first and get a knife or something first though."
>> No. 17234
[X] "We should look for a key to the front door. Lets stop by the kitchen first and get a knife or something first though."

Whoa, posting spree.
>> No. 17235
File 124521773553.png- (18.29KB , 546x395 , the sinks on again.png ) [iqdb]
17235
You enter the kitchen. The sink is on. The dishes are gone.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17236
[x] Get some cutlery while Marisa does the dishes
>> No. 17237
[x] Turn off the sink faucet and try and find a kitchen knife for Marisa.

[x] Inventory
>> No. 17238
[x] Turn off the sink faucet and try and find a kitchen knife for Marisa.

[x] Inventory
>> No. 17239
[x] Ask Marisa the last time she's eaten.
[x] Ask yourself the same question.
[x] Turn off the sink faucet.
[x] Check the food stores.
[x] Inventory.
>> No. 17240
File 12452200616.png- (34.71KB , 546x396 , unowen was right behind you.png ) [iqdb]
17240
Marisa's turns off the faucet and you both search around for knives that can be used as weaponry.

Marisa turns to you and finally says, "There's nothing over here, did you find anything?"

In your inventory you have:

Komachi's Coin
Komachi's Map
Diary
Chandelier Fragment
Spear x2
Magic Seal
Mysterious Map

COMMAND>

>If I missed something, let me know.
>> No. 17242
thats a really odd position for flan to be sitting in
>> No. 17243
[x] "Marisa...Walk slowly over to me and whatever you do, do not turn around."

What the hell is she doing out of the basement?
>> No. 17244
>>17241
>>17243
What? No.

[x] Stay silent. Motion Marisa towards you while you ready a spear. Creep foward as you pull her behind you.
>> No. 17245
I'm going to laugh if this is a Flan that treats Marisa like a big sister.
>> No. 17246
[x]"If I remember correctly you're Flandre Scarlet the younger sister"
[x]"do you know the voice of this mansion which has become the note giver?"
>> No. 17248
>>17244

Yeah, because she totally won't have heard us just now and we can totally take her on.
>> No. 17250
[x] "Marisa...Walk slowly over to me and whatever you do, do not turn around."


...but whisper it.
>> No. 17253
File 124525689430.png- (32.97KB , 546x399 , GET ovr here.png ) [iqdb]
17253
You calmly tell Marisa to slowly walk over to you. You ready a spear. The figure behind her hops off the counter.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17254
[X] Walk between the figure and Marisa. No sudden moves unless she makes one first.
[X] "Hello?"
>> No. 17255
>>17253

Where did Flandre's wings go?
>> No. 17256
>>17240
didnt we keep one of the notes and the picture of marisa?
>> No. 17257
>>17256

We handed the picture to Marisa, and the notes are pretty miscellaneous...
>> No. 17258
[X] Walk between the figure and Marisa. No sudden moves unless she makes one first.
[X] "Hello Flandre Scarlet. Is your sister around?"
>> No. 17259
[X] Walk between the figure and Marisa. No sudden moves unless she makes one first.
[X] "Hello Flandre Scarlet. Is your sister around?"
>> No. 17260
[X] Walk between the figure and Marisa. No sudden moves unless she makes one first.
[X] "Hello Flandre Scarlet. Is your sister around?"
>> No. 17263
Perhaps we should stop abusing the "/use metaknowledge" command?

Oh well, it's too late for that.

[X] Walk between the figure and Marisa. No sudden moves unless she makes one first.
[X] "Hello Flandre Scarlet. Is your sister around?"
>> No. 17264
We're already using metaknowledge just identifying the characters we come across.
>> No. 17265
>>17263
actually we saw a picture with flandre, sakuya, and remi earlier so it's not that much of a stretch that we know her name
>> No. 17266
>>17264

I know. Like I said, it's pretty much a part of the story now. Too late to go back.
Meh, guess it's not that bad.
>> No. 17267
File 124527054064.gif- (721.81KB , 550x400 , Flan Fight.gif ) [iqdb]
17267
You step up to Flandre, walking away from the pots and pants blocking her face. You ask her if her sister is around.

She looks at you, smiling, and says, "No, she's not around at the moment... But she said that I could play with you two if I wanted...!" Her eyes widen with a look of insanity, and her smile stretches across her face.

She swipes her "sword" at you, and you just barely dodge it. Although it didn't hit, the sheer power of the swing sends you backward, into a wall. In a daze, you look up to see Marisa, wide-eyed and frightened, just before you pass out.

Your control is changed over to Marisa.

COMMAND>

>Also, sorry for the shitty .gif
>> No. 17268
can you do a quick inventory check so we can see what we have to work with?
>> No. 17269
/take "player"
/goto "away, fast"
>> No. 17270
File 124527270390.png- (36.95KB , 547x394 , Marisa INV.png ) [iqdb]
17270
You check your inventory. You have:

House Key
Hakkero
Old Photo
Ripped Picture
Picture Frame
Magic Sign "Stardust Reverie"
Spear
Flyer

You pick up your knocked out friend and run out of the kitchen. You head to the main room. You lay him down.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17271
[x] read flyer
[x] look around the room
>> No. 17272
>>17266
Idiot, it's been part of the story since the second post.
>> No. 17273
>>17271

Is now really the time to be reading?

[ze] Head back to the library and steal books
>> No. 17274
[x] read flyer
[x] look around the room

>>17273

You are the worst Marisa ever.
>> No. 17275
>>17267
why do we have blood when we're a ghost?
>> No. 17276
>>17275

Touché.
>> No. 17277
File 124527425975.png- (19.12KB , 545x396 , Advertisement.png ) [iqdb]
17277
You take out your flier and read it again. It reads:

Kourindou!
The other day, Mrs. Yukari Yakumo brought in a few foreign objects from the outside world! We have a limited supply, so be sure to visit soon!


There is also a picture of the establishment. It has a caption that reads:

Located at the edge of the Forest of Magic.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17278
[x] look around the room
>> No. 17279
File 124527517112.png- (22.01KB , 548x399 , how many times am i going to post this.png ) [iqdb]
17279
You look around the room. There are two windows. there are two tables.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17280
[X] Can't I just Spark the windows or something to escape?
>> No. 17281
[X] Attempt to wake up your passed out friend
>> No. 17282
>>17279
in the corner of my mind I was hoping for another picture
[x] call out to the "voice" for help
>> No. 17283
[X] Attempt to wake up your passed out friend
>> No. 17284
>>17280

Is that just Marisa questioning herself, or is it a command to actually do it?
>> No. 17285
>>17284

Both. You'd think if you had the capacity to blow apart obstacles with a giant love-powered laser, you'd actually remember to use it when you're getting chased by undesirables.
>> No. 17286
File 124527735429.png- (22.65KB , 546x396 , braaaake.png ) [iqdb]
17286
You attempt to wake your friend. You shake him, shout at him, and slap him a bit, but he doesn't awaken. You call out to the voice for help, but you don't get a response.

Looking at your Hakkero, and then the window you contemplate about shooting at them to escape.

After thinking about it, you decide to go ahead and do it. What could go wrong? As planned, the windows break, letting rain in.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17287
>>17286

And soon the monsters will devour Marisa.
>> No. 17288
>>17287

[X] Try to get back to your house with your friend in tow. Keep the Hakkero out however.

Either that or Flandre.
You can bomb random monsters.
>> No. 17289
>>17040


What were we thinking
>> No. 17291
>>17289

Cirno isn't the brightest, though. Still, I feel bad. We should go visit her at the lake when she reincarnates (assuming we survive.)
Besides, Marisa can outrun anything short of a Tengu in the air.
So, with that in mind...

[x] Go out the window. Keep the Hakkero out.
[x] Get ye broom.
[X] Try to get back to your house with your friend in tow.

Also, since we're near where the corpse was, that mean's we're back on the first floor, right? Manly as Marisa is, you can't expect her to make it through drop from the second story unscathed. Not while carrying us, at least.
>> No. 17294
File 124528243759.png- (17.58KB , 551x404 , helo any1 there.png ) [iqdb]
17294
You grab your friend and hop out the window. You slip on the wet ground. You are dirty and soaked.

You go to get your broom. There is rustling in the bushes and trees. You feel uneasy.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17302
[x] Go and get the broom...?
>> No. 17303
File 124528531378.png- (10.30KB , 546x396 , bad ed. 1.png ) [iqdb]
17303
you go and get the broom. A youkai appears infront of you and kills you and Marisa.

game over
>> No. 17305
>>17303
>>stick figures

What the fuck is this shit?
This is why we don't attempt to impersonate drawfags.
>> No. 17307
>>17303

...Alright then...
>> No. 17309
Oh, and also:

>>you go and get the broom. A youkai appears infront of you and kills you and Marisa.

LOGIC ERROR DETECTED
>> No. 17310
/setspeed(Run)
/get broom
/use broom
/goto Marisa_House

Am I the only one voting in this format? You guys should try it. It is quite entertaining.
>> No. 17311
>>17308

That was I was aiming for when I made my first topic like this, but... Eh.

I was kind of aiming for one of those old computer adventure games, so maybe I should have gone with pixels... doesn't really matter, though.

>>17303

Same fag that posted "fffff" in that one topic about who should stay and who shouldn't?
>> No. 17312
>>17305
It's not even the Yeti from Ski Free either...
Would've been 33.33% more forgivable if it was.

Needs more Sparking next time.
>> No. 17315
File 124528671550.png- (15.87KB , 545x398 , daiyousei.png ) [iqdb]
17315
You dash over to your broom with your friend on your back. You dash up into the sky, however a quick look back reveals something grabbing onto your broom.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17316
>>17315
>>"daiyousei.png"

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 17317
>>17316

...
..... Oh, what the hell.

/examine daiyousei stowaway
>> No. 17319
[X] MASTER SPARRRRRRRRRRK
>> No. 17320
/examine stowaway
>> No. 17323
[x] Add stowaway to your inventory

Or i can't do that.

[x] examine stowaway
>> No. 17324
File 124529013145.png- (30.35KB , 544x396 , tasukete m-eirin!.png ) [iqdb]
17324
You look down.

Why, it's none other than Hong Meiling! She's wearing a green beret with a gold star on it. She it wearing a matching suit. She is drenched. Meiling looks desperate.

"You can't leave," Meiling pleads. "You have to play with the Mistress now. I can't take it anymore, it hurts too much..."

COMMAND>
>> No. 17325
[x] "Why don't you just leave?"
>> No. 17327
>[X] MASTER SPARRRRRRRRRRK
>> No. 17328
[x] MASTER SPARRRRRRRRRRK
>> No. 17329
[x] Take Meiling with you.

May as well give it a shot.
>> No. 17331
/take Meiling
>> No. 17332
[x] Take Meiling with you.
>> No. 17333
[x]Meiling.... where is everyone....
>> No. 17334
File 124529110050.png- (30.66KB , 546x401 , Sakuya will find me.png ) [iqdb]
17334
You propose taking her with you.

"I-I can't go," she explains. "She'll find me if I do. Her torture is worse than death."

COMMAND>
>> No. 17335
>>17334

[x] "Well fuck your shit then."
[x] MASTTTEEEER SPPAAAAAAAAAAAARK
>> No. 17337
[x] MASTTTEEEER SPPAAAAAAAAAAAARK
>> No. 17338
[x] "Then die."
[x] MASTTTEEEER SPPAAAAAAAAAAAARK
>> No. 17339
I know there's a way to do this without screwing over Meiling, but fuck me if I can figure it out.
>> No. 17340
>>17339

She screwed the both of us over when she locked us in.
>> No. 17341
>>17340

Yeah, but look at her. She's been going through some serious shit and is at the breakdown point. I really can't work up that much antipathy towards her.
>> No. 17342
>>17341
A mix of apathy and selfishness works quite well as a substitute.
>> No. 17343
File 124529233141.png- (26.19KB , 548x397 , One kill.png ) [iqdb]
17343
"Well, fuck your shit then."

You point your Hakkero at her and shout "Master Spark." Meiling is reduced to ashes.

You have slain Hong Meling.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17344
>>17343

Haha oh fucking wow.

[x] Fly home. Quickly.
>> No. 17345
[x] Fly home. Quickly.
>> No. 17346
[x] Fly home. Quickly.

Well, if she stays dead then at least she won't have to deal with Flandre anymore.

>>17342

I guess that makes sense since we're Marisa right now.
>> No. 17347
>>17346

Or Sakuya. Or Remilia.

Of course now Remilia's going to be pissed as hell that she no longer has a gate guard.
>> No. 17348
File 124529271945.png- (28.01KB , 548x397 , Marisa's House.png ) [iqdb]
17348
You reach your house. The rain begins to let up.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17351
[x] Unlock your door, go inside, relock the door and set your companion on the couch or something.
[x] Go get out of your drenched clothes and get warmed up.

>>17343

I just now noticed her smile. Looks like killing her was a fair course of action.
>> No. 17352
[x] Unlock your door, go inside, relock the door and set your companion on the couch on some rags or something.
[x] Go get out of your drenched clothes and get warmed up.

Don't want to ruin the couch, do we?
>> No. 17354
[x] Unlock your door, go inside, relock the door and set your companion on the couch on some rags or something.
[x] Go get out of your drenched clothes and get warmed up.
>> No. 17356
File 124529586633.png- (28.21KB , 546x397 , Day 1 - End.png ) [iqdb]
17356
You unlock your door and walk in, carrying your new friend. You lay down some rags and lock your door again. You start a fire and begin to undress yourself, yawning. For a fear of hypothermia, you undress your companion as well.

Tired, you lay on the ground in front of the fire, and quickly fall asleep.

Day 1 - END

Relationships:
Komachi - Employer
Marisa - Companion
Flandre - Enemies
Cirno - Deceased
Meiling - Deceased

Subquests:
Cirno ~ Clear! (Bad Ending 1) - 5,000
Meiling ~ Clear! (Normal Ending 2) - 25,000

Side Stories:
Scarlet Devil Mansion - In Progress

Items Obtained:
Komachi's Coin - 0
Komachi's Map - 0
Diary - 1,000
Chandelier Fragment - 500
Spear - 5,000x2
Magic Seal - 10,000
Mysterious Map - 500
Various Notes - 0

Total : 42,000


...And that concludes Day 1. See you guys tomorrow. Also, i cant dra nudes hurrr
>> No. 17357
>>17356
The next day can only start hilariously.
>> No. 17358
>Also, i cant dra nudes hurrr

The obvious solution is to draw a lot of them. Practice makes perfect, right?
>> No. 17359
>>17358

Only if you practice perfectly.
>> No. 17360
>Day 1 - End.png

Marisa looks rather well-endowed. Anon...does not.
>> No. 17361
>>17360

It's just shrinkage.
>> No. 17362
File 124529828939.jpg- (61.63KB , 700x664 , 1234464839983.jpg ) [iqdb]
17362
You bastards! How can you kill Hong Meiling? How? Did YWUIG mean nothing to you people?

Look at what you've done, you've robbed the world of this! I hope you're all happy.

>>17267

Holy, that's awesome.
>> No. 17364
>>17362


It was for the best. We had to put the dog down. She was already at her wits end.

And she looked so happy as she died.
>> No. 17365
>>17362
one less obstacle on the way to Gensokyo Domination.
>> No. 17366
>>17362

Chill man, you can make it all better with the next update of JiG. You can make her happy. You have the power.
>> No. 17368
>>Meiling ~ Clear! (Normal Ending 2) - 25,000

isn't it sad?
>> No. 17369
>>17368

Maybe we'll get a chance to see her again in Higan? I'd at least like to give her some kind of ghost hug.
>> No. 17370
>>17343

Satsuki death scene.
Release from a horrible fate. No wonder she's smiling.

But Remi's probably gonna be pissed off.
>> No. 17371
I'd like to know where Cirno went.
>> No. 17372
File 124530300297.jpg- (33.83KB , 400x400 , 1204591390086.jpg ) [iqdb]
17372
Poor Meiling. Sometimes the only release is death.

;_;

Atleast she died smiling.
>> No. 17383
>>17371
respawn point
>> No. 17385
>>17383

/goto Lake
/call Cirno a noob
>> No. 17393
File 12453515673.gif- (178.78KB , 550x400 , Hey! Peeper!.gif ) [iqdb]
17393
Day 2 ~ 8:30; Cloudy

You awake in an unfamiliar room. Marisa is beside you. You are naked.

You can now control Marisa with "[M] (Command)", or by typing "/marisa (command)."
You can now change your default control to Marisa through a basic command.
(e.g. [x] Switch control to Marisa. While using another character, [Anon] will control Anon.)

COMMAND>
>> No. 17394
[X] Look around for some clothes.
>> No. 17395
/stare at Marisa
/Marisa stare at Anon
/awkward silence
/Marisa stand up and get clean and/or dry clothes for the both of them

Hopefully she'll have some pants. Otherwise, witch Anon will be.... something.

Still feel sorry for Meiling, though. We should have just taken her along.
>> No. 17397
/stare at Marisa
/Marisa stare at Anon
/awkward silence
/Marisa stand up and get clean and/or dry clothes for the both of them

Eh.
>> No. 17398
File 124535370065.png- (17.83KB , 542x393 , decisions....png ) [iqdb]
17398
You both stare at each other. There is an awkward silence.

Marisa stands up and heads into her room. She gets cleaned up and partly dressed. She comes out of her room with a top.

"Your clothes are still kind of damp, do you want to borrow some of mine?" Marisa asks. "I'm not sure if they'll fit, but it's better than nothing."

COMMAND>
>> No. 17401
>>17398

This is a problem, as there are only two touhous in the known universe that own pants (not counting Korin).

/say "Do you have any pants?"
/[M] say "Nope."
**Because she doesn't.
/equip Outfit_Old(status=damp)
/goto Alice_House

New clothes~
>> No. 17402
>>17401

/say "Do you have any pants?"
/[M] say "Nope."
**Because she doesn't.
/equip Outfit_Old(status=damp)
/[M] Retie hairbraid.
/goto Alice_House
>> No. 17403
/say "Do you have any pants?"
/[M] say "Nope."
**Because she doesn't.
/equip Outfit_Old(status=damp)
/[M] Retie hairbraid.
/goto Alice_House

Let's go add another one to the party.
>> No. 17404
>>17401
Wait, adding to vote:

/[M] tie hairbraid
/[M] equip MariHat

I had almost forgotten.
No wonder we almost died last time.
>> No. 17405
>>17403


/[M] tie hairbraid
/[M] equip MariHat

Egh, sure.
>> No. 17406
File 124535598872.png- (24.84KB , 544x396 , MASTER APRRRONNNNN.png ) [iqdb]
17406
Oh, I forgot to mention that you can't control conversations... This one, and anything like it, is fine, though since it's like:

>**Because she doesn't

---

You both get dressed. Marisa opens the door for you.

"I was thinking of visiting my friend, Alice, today. You can tag along if you want to."

You agree. You both get on Marisa's broom. You reach Alice's house.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17407
>>17406

/use doorbell
/IF (ERROR115:"'doorbell' not found.") = TRUE THEN
/hit door
/hit door
/hit door

This is fun.
>> No. 17408
/use doorbell
/IF (ERROR115:"'doorbell' not found.") = TRUE THEN
/hit door
/hit door
/hit door
>> No. 17412
File 124535834138.gif- (55.98KB , 550x400 , HELLO ANYONE HOME.gif ) [iqdb]
17412
Marisa walks up and hammers on Alice's Door. There is no response.

COMMAND>

>the gif was like 10x faster but idk
>Also, do you mind the .gifs?
>> No. 17413
>>17412

Gif's are awesome. Never stop.
>> No. 17414
/check Komachi's_map.png
>> No. 17415
/[M] say "We're coming in!"
/open door
/goto Alice_House(inside)
>> No. 17416
/ask Marisa if she wouldn't mind trying to help you with Komachi's problem
/explain your idea of contacting Sakuya, but since what happened last night, that might not be the best idea now

Keep the GIFs. They're awesome and hilarious at times and give a nice touch to your updates.
>> No. 17417
/[M] say "We're coming in!"
/open door
/goto Alice_House(inside)

>>17393
more gif
>> No. 17418
/[M] say "We're coming in!"
/open door
/goto Alice_House(inside)
>> No. 17419
[x] Ask Marisa if she wouldn't mind trying to help you with Komachi's problem
[x] Explain your idea of contacting Sakuya, but since what happened last night, that might not be the best idea now
>> No. 17420
File 124536012590.png- (23.08KB , 547x397 , MASTER BREAK IINNNNN.png ) [iqdb]
17420
"We're coming in!" Marisa shouts as she opens the Door.

It is dark inside Alice's House. The only light comes from the Windows.

You ask Marisa to aid you on Komachi's quest. Marisa accepts. You explain the Sakuya situation to her.

COMMAND>

>Also, I'm not sure if you got that, but when I wrote "You can now change your default control to Marisa through a basic command," I meant that the perspective also changes to Marisa's.
>> No. 17422
[x] Change to Marisa.
/Snoop around in Alice's house.
>> No. 17423
[x] Change to Marisa.
/Snoop around in Alice's house.
>> No. 17424
File 124536202980.png- (15.11KB , 548x394 , Alice's House - East.png ) [iqdb]
17424
You enter Alice's House. It's dark inside. There is a door on the far side of the room. There is a table in the center of the room. There is a Vase on the table. There is a Figure on the table.

You friend asks you if it's really OK to just barge in.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17426
>>17424

[x] "Course it is!"
[x] "...What's your name anyway?"
[x] Examine figure.
>> No. 17428
[x] "Course it is!"
[x] Examine figure.
>> No. 17429
File 124536355572.png- (24.95KB , 546x395 , SYAMEIMARUUUU.png ) [iqdb]
17429
"'Course it is!" You exclaim.

You examine the figure.

Why, it's none other than Aya Shameimaru! She has a red Tokin stitched to her head with a few white puff balls attached to it. She's in a uniform. She has a nametag that reads: Aya Shameimaru. She has a hauchiwa fan in one hand, and a notebook in the other.

You ask your friend his name. He tells you his name.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17431
[x] SHAMEIMARU GET
[x] Fly to the human village and look for Keine.
>> No. 17433
File 12453647284.png- (20.86KB , 544x399 , A B B C.png ) [iqdb]
17433
You grab the doll and hurry off to the Human Village. There are four figures.

Aya Shameimaru Doll obtained.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17434
[x] Examine figures.
>> No. 17435
File 124536543958.png- (20.75KB , 548x389 , CHOOSEWISELY.png ) [iqdb]
17435
There are too many figures to examine at once.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17438
[x] Examine figure(s) B.
[Anon] Examine figure C.
[x] Ask him who figure C is.

Twofer!
>> No. 17439
omg u cheeter
>> No. 17440
>>17439

Eh, worse comes to worse I can just delete it and vote normally.
>> No. 17441
[x] Examine figure(s) B.

If we have to choose, they look the most interesting.
>> No. 17442
Kinda tempted to photoshop the broom in those pictures into a dick...
>> No. 17443
File 124536711914.png- (23.90KB , 545x398 , the other is keine.png ) [iqdb]
17443
>>17440

Nah, it's alright.
---
You examine the two figures.

Why, it's none other than Aya Shameimaru, in the flesh this time! She's dressed exactly as the doll is.

Why, it's none other than Momizi Inubashiri! She's dressed in a white sleeveless top. She has dog ears. They're pointed down, as if she is being scolded. She is wearing a dress.

Aya is scolding Momizi.

You ask your friend to examine a figure. He tells you it's none other than Reimu Hakurei! She's dressed a red sleeveless top with a matching skirt. She has detached white sleeves on her arms. She has a red ribbon in her hair.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17444
File 124536729949.png- (17.97KB , 471x346 , helo.png ) [iqdb]
17444
>>17442

hello
>> No. 17445
>the other is keine.

[x] Examine Figure A.

May as well.
>> No. 17446
File 124536793849.png- (27.46KB , 544x395 , And there you have it.png ) [iqdb]
17446
You examine the final figure.

Why, it's none other than Keine Kamishirasawa! She's dressed in a dark blue dress with intricate white lace. She is in a matching blue hat.

COMMAND>
>> No. 17447
>>17446

[x] Go talk to Keine about the dead human you found in the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
>> No. 17448
Good idea. It probably couldn't hurt, at least.

[x] Go talk to Keine about the dead human you found in the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
>> No. 17449
File 124536878091.png- (23.58KB , 547x400 , tell me why i should care.png ) [iqdb]
17449
You tell her about the man you found at the Scarlet Devil Mansion. She looks at you blankly.

"Really?" she says. "Do you know or have anything about him? A name?"

COMMAND>
>> No. 17450
[x] Switch to Anon.
[x] Show Keine the objects you got off his corpse.
>> No. 17452
File 124536937525.png- (23.40KB , 546x396 , Lecret Sanguage.png ) [iqdb]
17452
Marisa calls you forward and you show Keine some of his memorabilia. She inspects them.

"This seal looks like Reimu's," she begins. "These cards look like something you'd buy from a curiosity shop. This bottle is from Eirin's store, and this map..." Keine pauses.

"...I'm not sure. I'm not sure who this person would have been, and I don't think he lived around here."

COMMAND>
>> No. 17453
>>17452

[x] "Huh... I guess we'll try asking Reimu regarding the ward then. Thanks for your help."
>> No. 17457
>>17456

Continued


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x