[Return]
Archived Thread
File 124127375655.jpg - (42.59KB , 429x600 , youmu.jpg ) [iqdb]
15749 No. 15749
Testing Server Connection.
Connection Resolved.
Loading Scenario: Day 3, Late Afternoon

Option Selection Mode: On
Custom User Input: On
Parallel Threading: On

Slashing will tell me who the target should be.
>> No. 15751
Hellooooooo.....?
>> No. 15752
File 124127807664.jpg- (346.93KB , 700x791 , yuyuko.jpg ) [iqdb]
15752
Loading User Commands:
[X] Custom

---

"I... umm..."

The whole room becomes quiet in anticipation. Beside him on the right, Youmu does her best to look disinterested, but she is failing miserably. To the half-ghost's right, Yuyuko has a big mischievous grin on her face as she wait for his answer. Across the table, Komachi is keeping herself busy with her drink, though she gives him an occasional glance. Beside the shinigami, Chen nibbles at her pastry as she looks from side to side, curious at the silence.

Vincent takes a long sip of tea as he gathers his thoughts. Then, as he puts down his cup, he takes a deep breath.

"Where to start..." he says carefully. "I woke up at the Sanzu River in the late morning with a headache and no memory of what had happened. There, I met up with Komachi."

Komachi gives him a small nod in response, but she doesn't add to the story.

"After that, she and I went to the Human Village," he continues. "There, we met up with Chen and miss Keine Kamishirasawa at the school. The teacher offered to read my history, but in the end we didn't learn anything new."

"I delivered a package for Master Ran!" cries Chen proudly.

"Then, Komachi, Chen and I decided to head back here," he finishes. "And here we are, talking about my day over some tea and snacks."

Vincent forces a smile as he says that. However, Yuyuko doesn't seem satisfied.

"So," she says. "You really don't remember what happened earlier this morning?"

"Nope," he replies. "Not a thing."

Suddenly, the ghost princess covers her mouth with a fan and looks away. Wait... is she sobbing?

"T-then that didn't mean anything to you?" whispers Yuyuko. "I thought that you and I had a connection. You said we had something special~"

"W-what are you talking about?" he cries.

Then, Yuyuko stands up and takes a few steps closer. She gently puts a warm hand on his shoulder as she leans herself against him.

"I even let you touch me..." she says.

He suddenly senses a powerful killing intent from the half-ghost beside him. Vincent immediately prepares to shield his head, but to his surprise, Youmu only takes a sip of her tea before speaking.

"Please, Lady Yuyuko," whispers Youmu. "Don't make such inappropriate jokes in front of our guests."

"Eh, but I was only~"

"You will take back what you said and apologize," she says coldly. "Or you will have no dessert for tonight."

"W-what?" cries Yuyuko. "How horrible! Uwaaa~"

Without warning, the ghost princess jumps beside him, using his body as a shield from Youmu. She clings tightly to him like a frightened child, shaking. He can feel a pair of soft things subtly press against his back as she hides behind him.

"Y-Youmu is being mean!" she cries. "Help me, Vincent!"

[ ] Side with Youmu.
[ ] Side with Yuyuko.
[ ] Side with neither.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 15753
[x] "It... it's not that big a deal, really, Youmu."
[x] "Uh... It was just a joke, right?"
>> No. 15754
[x] Sigh, facepalm.
[x] "It's not nice to tease people like that you know."
[x] "Maybe it'd be better if you apologized. No sense losing dessert because you didn't want to say you're sorry right?"

The ghost princess' charm wont sway us this time!
>> No. 15755
>>[x] Sigh, facepalm.

I feel like, regardless of what Anon picks, it should include this.
>> No. 15760
[x] Sigh, facepalm.
[x] "It's not nice to tease people like that you know."
[x] "Maybe it'd be better if you apologized. No sense losing dessert because you didn't want to say you're sorry right?"
>> No. 15761
[z] Sigh, facepalm.
[e] "I don't know. Are you really that unconcerned about what happens to your dessert?"

Oh, Yuyu. I have never wanted to slap you and demand answers so hard before.
>> No. 15762
[x] Take a deep breath and smile.
[x] "Mm, the tea is especially nice today. Don't you guys agree?" motion towards Komachi and Chen.
>> No. 15765
[x] Play along with Yuyuko.
[x] Gently feel her up while no one is looking.
>> No. 15767
[x] Sigh, facepalm.
[x] "It's not nice to tease people like that you know."
[x] "Maybe it'd be better if you apologized. No sense losing dessert because you didn't want to say you're sorry right?"

fffffffff
>> No. 15768
[x] Sigh, facepalm.
[x] "It's not nice to tease people like that you know."
[x] "Maybe it'd be better if you apologized. No sense losing dessert because you didn't want to say you're sorry right?"
>> No. 15771
>>[ ] "It's not nice to tease people like that you know."

Can a Yuyuko that doesn't tease even be considered a Yuyuko at all?

[x] Sigh, facepalm.
[x] "Maybe it'd be better if you apologized. No sense losing dessert because you didn't want to say you're sorry right?"
>> No. 15772
I just wrote in that it wasn't nice, not that she shouldn't.
>> No. 15784
File 124136206714.jpg- (187.72KB , 645x645 , yuyuko.jpg ) [iqdb]
15784
Loading User Commands:
[X] Custom

---

Without warning, Yuyuko shields herself from Youmu by using Vincent as a shield. She clings tightly to him like a frightened child. As she shudders in fear, he can feel a pair of soft things subtly press against his back as she hides behind him.

"Y-Youmu is being mean!" cries the ghost princess. "Help me, Vincent!"

"..."

Vincent sighs heavily to himself as he places his palm on his forehead in exasperation. While her mannerisms are both cute and seductive, this really isn't the best time for this sort of thing. By the looks of it, she may have already sparked Youmu's ire.

"It's not nice to tease people like that, you know," he says.

"B-but I was only telling the truth," says Yuyuko. "You did come up to me this morning. I was surprised that you were up so early."

For some reason, she doesn't sound like she is messing around when she says that. But with the ghost princess, he can never be sure.

"Are you sure that was me?" he says carefully.

Yuyuko slowly pulls herself away and frowns at him.

"I'm pretty sure it was you," she says. "Though you were acting a little bit strange."

"What do you mean?" says Vincent.

"Well, you just walked up to me and said some... intimate things," says Yuyuko carefully. "I really didn't expect you to be so forward~"

The room suddenly falls silent. Somehow, he suddenly feels not one, but two hostile auras. He quickly coughs and clears his throat before forcing a wide smile on his face. Gently, he pats Yuyuko on the head.

"Well, that was quite a poor joke," he says. "Maybe you should just apologize and leave it at that."

"But I'm not -"

"No sense losing dessert because you didn't want to say you're sorry, right?" he quickly adds.

"Err..." she says as she glances at the others. "I-I guess that I'm sorry about that. Maybe it wasn't the best kind of joke..."

"It certainly wasn't," says Youmu. "But if you have reflected on it, then I guess that it's alright."

...

The rest of the meal went on normally after that, but for some reason, he could still feel a somewhat strained atmosphere. Only Chen seemed unaffected by the discussion, and he was thankful that she didn't seem too interested in it. However, he can't help but feel that something was off.

"I need to get some air," says Komachi suddenly.

The shinigami slowly gets up and gives them a short bow before walking outside. Youmu stands up a few moments later, saying that she must start cleaning up. She quickly clears the dishes before leaving. Chen seems to have curled up near the kotatsu. She must be tired from the day.

Before he realizes it, Vincent finds himself alone with Yuyuko. She doesn't seem to be in a very cheerful mood, and she looks quite uneasy.

[ ] Help Youmu clean up.
[ ] See where Komachi went.
[ ] Take Chen into a guest room.
[ ] Have a short chat with Yuyuko.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 15785
[x] Sit there in silence. A single move could mean life or death, here.
>> No. 15786
[+] Have a short chat with Yuyuko.
>> No. 15787
[X] Have a short chat with Yuyuko
>> No. 15788
[X] Have a serious chat with Yuyuko.

"Short" won't cover it. This is pretty concerning, and besides, Yuyuko must be feeling pretty upset. She didn't seem like she was lying. I hope it was just a joke, but, given what's been happening to Vincent lately...
>> No. 15789
File 124137634611.jpg- (118.65KB , 384x512 , ea2907e97932c98d48e21e85b880c402.jpg ) [iqdb]
15789
[!/] Have a serious chat with Yuyuko.
>> No. 15792
>>15788
Agreed.

[~] Have a serious chat with Yuyuko.
[z] "I'm having some serious problems with finding myself in places in and around this mansion that aren't quite right, and finding a you that keeps trying to kill me."
[e] "What's going on?"
>> No. 15794
[x] >>15792

Oh dear, is Komachi jealous now?
Also, I still think giving the full version of today's events rather than fluff would've been better.
>> No. 15797
[x] Have a serious chat with Yuyuko.
>> No. 15802
>>[ ] "I'm having some serious problems with finding myself in places in and around this mansion that aren't quite right, and finding a you that keeps trying to kill me."

Reading this made my eyes hurt.
Also, when did we get a vision of Yuyuko trying to kill us? We killed her last time.
>> No. 15803
>>15802
How about when just before when she asked us for a dance or a kiss?

Y'know, as in:
Kiss of Death?
Dance of the Dead?

And how about before when we were stranded in the outer area with the zombies and crap coming for us? I seem to remember Yuyuko being connected to that.
>> No. 15804
[x] Have a serious chat with Yuyuko.
[x] "So you're having visions too?"
[x] "I've had a couple involving you, but instead of intimacy, you tried to kill me."
[x] "Was this the first time you've had such a vision?"

Different wording, similar outcome.
>> No. 15806
>>15803

Ah, I see. Fair enough.

However, I do think we should mention that she apparently asked us to kill her. It could possibly lead to a heart-to-heart conversation in which Yuyuko explains her backstory. And, of course, we'd walk out of it more intimate than we were before.

Or, if the dialogue doesn't play out that way, it could just be further proof that we need to deal with whatever is messing with our mind. Which is fine with me.

Not that I'm suggesting a switch to the Yuyuko route... but it never hurts to be close to those around us.

Also, I only remember one dream with Yuyuko in it... or is my memory just that bad?
>> No. 15811
[x] Have a serious chat with Yuyuko.
[x] "So you're having visions too?"
[x] "I've had a couple involving you, but instead of intimacy, you tried to kill me."
[x] "Was this the first time you've had such a vision?"

Or it could just actually be all Vincent and instead of Yuyuko seeing differently it's just Vincent thinking he's killing but instead doing the exact opposite... what a mind fuck... poor bastard...
>> No. 15816
>>However, I do think we should mention that she apparently asked us to kill her. It could possibly lead to a heart-to-heart conversation in which Yuyuko explains her backstory. And, of course, we'd walk out of it more intimate than we were before.

I wish I could think of a way to phrase this in a write-in.
Anyone care to lend a hand?
>> No. 15818
File 124145365735.jpg- (109.42KB , 600x800 , yuyuko.jpg ) [iqdb]
15818
Loading User Commands:
[X] Have a serious chat with Yuyuko

---

With the exception of Chen asleep beside the kotatsu, Vincent suddenly finds himself alone with the ghost princess. Unlike her usual carefree and cheerful self, Yuyuko actually looks quite uneasy.

Her eyes dart up at him on occasion, though she immediately looks away when he turns to her. She bites her lip as she fiddles with her cup nervously. Vincent takes a deep breath. He takes a glance around the room, making sure that they are alone. Chen seems to be sound asleep, and the others are busy elsewhere.

"Yuyuko," he says carefully. "You weren't joking earlier, were you?"

The ghost princess shakes her head.

"It was mostly true," she says. "Except for the part where I said that I let you touch me. I slapped you before you had the chance."

"You slapped me?"

"W-well of course!" cries Yuyuko. "Even if I like to joke around a lot, there are limits. You shouldn't have played around with my feelings like that..."

"I don't understand," he says.

"You really don't remember?" she says.

"Sorry, my mind draws only a blank."

The ghost princess lowers her eyes as she contemplates her next words. Her cheeks blush a soft shade of pink as she speaks.

"You... confessed to me," she whispers. "I was really shocked when you tried to hold me, so I slapped you in reflex."

Vincent blinks stupidly. He did... what?

"Then you asked me to dance," she continues. "It was wonderful and passionate, but somehow I felt that it was a little..."

Yuyuko swallows nervously before saying the last word.

"...unreal."

[ ] Custom
>> No. 15819
>>15818
>>[ ] Custom

>>15806
>>However, I do think we should mention that she apparently asked us to kill her. It could possibly lead to a heart-to-heart conversation in which Yuyuko explains her backstory. And, of course, we'd walk out of it more intimate than we were before.

THIS WRITE-IN
IT WAS MADE FOR ME

... No, seriously. I think it actually was made so we could address this.

[x] Tell her what happened in your most recent dream. Omit nothing.

Normally, I'd write a dialogue option, but I'd rather leave the writer some room here. I'm interested in seeing how this will turn out.
>> No. 15820
[x] Tell her what happened in your most recent dream. Omit nothing.

Sounds like a plan.
>> No. 15821
[x] Tell her what happened in your most recent dream. Omit nothing.

Clarification plz. Was it truly Yuyuko Vince saw outside while being chased or was it a devious trick caused by whatever brought about the monsters that currently plague seemingly all of Gensokyo..? Perhaps a specter or an amalgamation of specters strong enough to imitate the Ghost Princess?!

ARRRGGHH!
>> No. 15822
> most recent dream
Is this the one where Yuyuko asks us to kill her, or is it the sequence with Chen? The first one may or may not have been a dream, as we were not unconscious... I think?
>> No. 15823
>>15821

That's the question, Johnny.
>> No. 15824
>>15822

Yeah, it's the one with Yuyuko. Even though we were "awake", I think we can still call it a dream. At least until we learn otherwise.
>> No. 15825
[X] Tell her what happened in your most recent dream. Omit nothing.
>> No. 15831
[x] Tell her what happened in your most recent dream. Omit nothing.
>> No. 15835
[x] "I don't think that was me... and I don't think that the you that I saw before was you, either."
[x] Tell her about both times you 'saw' her acting strangely.
[x] Ask if she noticed anything odd during the past few days.
>> No. 15836
>>[ ] Tell her about both times you 'saw' her acting strangely.

what was the other time?
>> No. 15838
[z] Start telling here about ALL the dreams involving her. Omit nothing.
[e] Not to mention those times when you've been beset by the less lively undead since coming to Gensokyo.
>> No. 15842
This is >>15836

>>15838

Okay, seriously.
WHEN was the other time(s) that we saw her in a vision?
>> No. 15843
File 124153692592.jpg- (228.78KB , 700x511 , yuyuko.jpg ) [iqdb]
15843
Loading User Commands:
[X] Custom

---

"I... asked you to dance?" says Vincent.

"Yes," replies the ghost princess. "Frankly, I was surprised that you were such a good dancer. You certainly didn't seem like the type."

Slowly, he lowers his head and rubs his temple. He has seen something like this just a short while ago, but his version didn't end pleasantly. For a moment, he closes his eyes to recall the ghost princess' words at the time. "Dance with me?" she had said.

"Yuyuko," he says. "Where were you before Youmu and I arrived for snacks?"

"Eh? I was already here, of course. We had already started eating when you came."

"You weren't taking a walk around the grounds?"

"A walk?" repeats Yuyuko. "What are you talking about?"

"Hmm..."

Vincent looks up at her and forces a bitter smile.

"Well... I'm either losing my mind, or you can exist in two places at once."

"Huh?" says the ghost princess. "What do you mean?"

"Yuyuko," he says quietly, "Right before Youmu and I arrived for snacks, I met you out on the grounds. You were acting in a very strange manner, and you even asked me to dance with you. Then, you asked me to kill you."

...

After he had finished retelling his story, the room fell into an uneasy silence. Yuyuko didn't even touch her rice crackers at any point. A serious expression upon her face, she looked like she was in deeply disturbed. A few minutes passed before she finally spoke.

"Vincent," she says carefully. "I don't remember doing any of that..."

"And I don't remember dancing with you," he replies.

"I see," says Yuyuko.

A short silence passes between them before she speaks again.

"Well... I think I better have a look around the grounds," she says.

"Huh?"

"Don't tell Youmu," she says. "I don't want her to worry."

"Wait, are you going alone?"

The ghost princess suddenly gives him a cheerful smile.

"It's not like there is anything out there that can harm a dead person~" she says. "Just stay in the mansion. You should be safe within this place."

"But I can't just let you -"

Without warning, Yuyuko interrupts him with a soft kiss on the cheek.

"A mortal life is a gift," she whispers. "Don't waste it."

Without another word, she leaves the room. Several rice crackers are left uneaten on her plate. Vincent stays in his seat, unsure of what to do. Something very strange is happening around this place. A few moments later, the door slides open once more. He turns to see Youmu walking inside with a fresh cup of tea.

"Eh?" she says. "Where did Lady Yuyuko go?"

[ ] Excuse yourself and follow after Yuyuko.
[ ] Tell Youmu that she went out for a walk.
[ ] Carry Chen into one of the guest rooms.
[ ] Head back to your room and think.
[ ] Wander around aimlessly.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 15844
[X] Tell Youmu that she went out for a walk.

It's probably something best left to one with the power of death at her will to settle any disturbances within her household. Besides now's a good time to repair any damages relationship-wise with Youmu. Perhaps ask if she's noticed anything out of the ordinary since then..? How about finding that damnable book while chatting..?
>> No. 15845
[x] Tell her Yuyuko went out for a walk.
[x] Talk to Youmu about what happened to you today in more detail, then talk about the dreams/visions involving her.
[x] Though it's little more than a hunch, ask her if she's had any strange visions as well. Because if you and Yuyuko had visions of each other, than it's possible Youmu has had them as well, considering you've had a few with her in them.
>> No. 15846
[x] Tell Youmu that she went out for a walk.

Keeping it simple.
>> No. 15847
[X] Tell Youmu that she went out for a walk.
>> No. 15849
[~] Tell her Yuyuko went out for a walk.
[z] Talk to Youmu about what happened to you today in more detail, then talk about the dreams/visions involving her.
[e] Though it's little more than a hunch, ask her if she's had any strange visions as well. It certainly seems to be catching, at least, so why not ask?
>> No. 15851
[x] Tell Youmu that she went out for a walk.
>> No. 15852
Seeing as there are no options to say "re-explain to Youmu what you told Yuyuko" I think the "[] Tell Youmu that she went out for a walk" will accomplish the exact opposite of what Yuyuko asked us not to do. That's what I think.

[+] Talk to Youmu about what happened to you today in more detail, then talk about the dreams/visions involving her.
[+] Though it's little more than a hunch, ask her if she's had any strange visions as well.
Nothing awkward about this conversation path, nothing at all.
>> No. 15854
[x] Tell Youmu the truth.
[x] Follow after Yuyuko (presumably with Youmu).

For your consideration.
>>"It's not like there is anything out there that can harm a dead person~"
We, of all people, should know just how wrong this statement is.
Besides, I'm worried as hell, and Youmu wouldn't appreciate lying about the state of the person she has sworn to protect with her life. Maybe this is just the residual effects of "Expectation of Sanguine Disorder", but letting a touhou go into danger alone doesn't sit well with me. At all. Even if she hates us for it.

Alternatively, we could go with
>>[ ] Excuse yourself and follow after Yuyuko.
But that just seems kind of half-assed, doesn't it? If we go against her word, we might as well call in the cavalry, too.
>> No. 15856
[x] Tell her Yuyuko went out for a walk.
[x] Talk to Youmu about what happened to you today in more detail, then talk about the dreams/visions involving her.
[x] Though it's little more than a hunch, ask her if she's had any strange visions as well. It certainly seems to be catching, at least, so why not ask?

Enough with the lack of communication.
>> No. 15857
>>Enough with the lack of communication.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNqJYJZAihU
>> No. 15858
>>15857
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrCvLOpLKQ8
>> No. 15859
>>15857
>>15858

What the fuck?
>> No. 15866
[x] Tell her Yuyuko went out for a walk.
[x] Talk to Youmu about what happened to you today in more detail, then talk about the dreams/visions involving her.
[x] Though it's little more than a hunch, ask her if she's had any strange visions as well. It certainly seems to be catching, at least, so why not ask?
>> No. 15871
[x] Talk to Youmu about what happened to you today in more detail, then talk about the dreams/visions involving her.
[x] Though it's little more than a hunch, ask her if she's had any strange visions as well.
>> No. 15875
>>15859
>What the fuck?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9n4RVAEkeU
>> No. 15876
>>15875

No, really, what did >>15857 and >>15858 have to do with anything?
>> No. 15880
File 124169824992.jpg- (165.09KB , 500x500 , youmu.jpg ) [iqdb]
15880
Loading User Commands:
[X] Tell Youmu that she went out for a walk.
[X] Custom

---

"Eh? Where did Lady Yuyuko go?" asks Youmu.

"She..." he says. "She said that she was going out for a walk."

"Ah, I see," the half-ghost says. "I'm going to clear the table, then."

Youmu gives him a small bow before taking the remaining dishes and cups. She acts normally until she spots the uneaten rice crackers on Yuyuko's plate. Clearly startled, she examines them closely before turning back to the Vincent. She looks quite concerned.

"Did anything happen?" she asks.

He considers his words carefully before speaking.

"I think... I've been seeing things," he says. "Things that didn't happen... or maybe things that might have happened. I'm not really sure myself. I don't know if they are just dreams or something more, but they felt so real..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Youmu," says Vincent. "I've seen you several times in these visions. You acted very differently. You said and did things you wouldn't normally do."

The half-ghost's eyes widen for a moment, betraying her feelings.

"Have you seen any strange dreams lately?" he says. "It's little more than a hunch, but -"

"N-n-no!" cries Youmu. "O-of course I haven't seen you in my dreams! Don't ask such inappropriate things!"

"... huh? But I didn't even..."

The half-ghost's face turns pale white as she covers her mouth. Her lips quiver nervously, and her eyes start to tear up. Moments later, she starts blushing beet red. She opens her mouth, perhaps to mutter some excuse, but no words come out. Then, without saying another word, she suddenly runs out of the room.

Vincent blinks stupidly. Did he do something to upset her?

[ ] Quickly follow after Youmu.
[ ] Carry Chen into one of the guest rooms.
[ ] Stay in the mansion and look for Komachi.
[ ] Head outside to the grounds and try to find Yuyuko.
[ ] Clear your head. Is there a bath around here?
[ ] Return to your room and think.
[ ] Wander around aimlessly.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 15881
[X] Quickly follow after Youmu.
[X] Force her to hear you out if you can.
[X} "Listen to me! we're in danger, including yourself!" (is it far to assume she thinks the same way as Yuyuko of being beyond harm unlike Vincent?) "I trust you with my life so please hear me!"

---

Can't think of anything better at the moment. Some one do better please, wording feels cliche' yet appropriate...
>> No. 15883
[x] Quickly follow after Youmu.
[x] "Youmu, what's wrong? Did I do or say something to offend you? If I did, really, I'm sorry. Youmu?"
[x] When you catch up to her, grab her by the arm and turn her around "Please, I care about you! Don't burden yourself with any more worries, I want to help, I want to be there for you, I, I, I love you!"

It's about fucking time for this. Seriously.
>> No. 15884
[x] Carry Chen into one of the guest rooms.
[x] Quickly follow after Youmu.
[X] keep an eye out for anyone acting out of the norm.
>> No. 15885
[x] Carry Chen into one of the guest rooms.
[x] Look for Youmu.

With the recent situations, leaving Chen behind out in the open reeks of a bad decision, and odds are we'll lose track of Youmu once we brought Chen to a safe place. Hopefully by the time we get there, she'll have cleared her mind a bit. Besides, he promised her a fight.
>> No. 15886
[X] Carry Chen into one of the guest rooms.
[X] Look for Youmu.
>> No. 15887
[X] Quickly follow after Youmu.
[X] Carry Chen into one of the guest rooms soon after.

I'm all for protecting Chen but she's in no less danger in a guest room than being at the dining spot. Plus this appears to be one of those situations where something must be settled before it's too late or worse.

The sooner Youmu is caught the better as chances are you may not be fighting monstrosities alone for long...
>> No. 15888
File 124172764031.jpg- (16.14KB , 150x180 , 1i8657w85.jpg ) [iqdb]
15888
>>15880
>>Vincent blinks stupidly. Did he do something to upset her?
>> No. 15889
That could've gone better. Vincent left himself open to misinterpritation instead of explaining himself fully.
Or even worse, Youmu understood completely and memories of her last vision are causing her to panic. In the last one she had, she was accused of killing Vincent and was killed by a zombie version of the same guy.
Could be she doesn't want to share that painful bit, seeing as she has feelings for Vincent, and most likely does not want to do or say anything to cause him harm.

Eh, now I'm just rambling.

[x] Chase after Youmu, try to explain yourself and the significance of your question.

Also, aren't we forgetting someone?
>> No. 15890
[x] Head outside to the grounds and try to find Yuyuko.

As much as I'd love to take my sweet time with Youmu, I think we should probably worry about the people who could actually be in danger first.
>> No. 15891
[X] Quickly follow after Youmu.
[X] Carry Chen into one of the guest rooms soon after.

>>15890

I'd agree except that Yuyuko is aware of possible dangers and is not likely to be caught off guard as easily. I have doubts Youmu/Chen/Komachi are aware of the current situation aside from hearing reports of attacks on the main lands of Gensokyo.

Plus Youmu isn't exactly in the mental state to be concerned of some ghouls skulking throughout the manse at the moment. I don't doubt her abilities to react (considering how fast she reacted to Vincent's comments ugh) fast enough but with a heavily troubled mind and heart isn't an ideal status for a retainer...
>> No. 15892
>>15891
>>I'd agree except that Yuyuko is aware of possible dangers and is not likely to be caught off guard as easily.

She thinks she can't die because she's already dead.
We, having made a living slaying the "dead", know that she is wrong.

Besides, Youmu can wait (in fact, it might be a good idea to let her rationalize a bit.) This can't.
>> No. 15893
File 124175377325.jpg- (412.81KB , 1600x1200 , walking the path of Grays.jpg ) [iqdb]
15893
>[x] Save everyone all at once. You have to do this for them, not you.
FUCK
I CAN'T SAVE EVERYONE
THIS REALIZATION BLOWS

[d] Wake Chen up, and tell her to hole up in a guest room.
[a] Look for Youmu. You need to clarify some things. If she's been seeing you in, uh... that way, well, that's a fine and rather interesting thing.
[☆] You yourself are also interested in talking about it later, if that should just so happen to be the case.
[z] However, there are more critical dreams to discuss, such as the ones full of death and people dying, and other such unhappiness. Tell her about them, about seeing Yuyu in some, and has she had any?
[e] ...By the way, you have a really uneasy feeling about Yuyuko, and the fact that she's just walked off like that. Sure, she can wander off like that, but being beyond death and being beyond harm are not the same thing at all. And good things never seem to come your way when wandering alone in Hakugykurou's gardens, alone. ...Well, apart from meeting you. But I also kind of put a death sentence on your head, and that wasn't really a good thing in the long run, and I'm sor--
[~] ...Let's look for Yuyuko right now. Talk later. I promise.
>> No. 15898
[x] Carry Chen and put her down beside Komachi.
[x] Quickly follow after Youmu.
>> No. 15901
>>15893

Fuck you.
Earl Grey did it.
Belmonymous did it.
THE GOOD END IS NOT AN ILLUSION.

That said, nice write in.

[d] Wake Chen up, and tell her to hole up in a guest room.
[a] Look for Youmu. You need to clarify some things. If she's been seeing you in, uh... that way, well, that's a fine and rather interesting thing.
[☆] You yourself are also interested in talking about it later, if that should just so happen to be the case.
[z] However, there are more critical dreams to discuss, such as the ones full of death and people dying, and other such unhappiness. Tell her about them, about seeing Yuyu in some, and has she had any?
[e] ...By the way, you have a really uneasy feeling about Yuyuko, and the fact that she's just walked off like that. Sure, she can wander off like that, but being beyond death and being beyond harm are not the same thing at all. And good things never seem to come your way when wandering alone in Hakugykurou's gardens, alone. ...Well, apart from meeting you. But I also kind of put a death sentence on your head, and that wasn't really a good thing in the long run, and I'm sor--
[~] ...Let's look for Yuyuko right now. Talk later. I promise.
>> No. 15902
[x] Wake Chen up, and tell her to hole up in a guest room.
[x] Look for Youmu. You need to clarify some things. If she's been seeing you in, uh... that way, well, that's a fine and rather interesting thing.
[x] You yourself are also interested in talking about it later, if that should just so happen to be the case.
[x] However, there are more critical dreams to discuss, such as the ones full of death and people dying, and other such unhappiness. Tell her about them, about seeing Yuyu in some, and has she had any?
[x] ...By the way, you have a really uneasy feeling about Yuyuko, and the fact that she's just walked off like that. Sure, she can wander off like that, but being beyond death and being beyond harm are not the same thing at all. And good things never seem to come your way when wandering alone in Hakugykurou's gardens, alone. ...Well, apart from meeting you. But I also kind of put a death sentence on your head, and that wasn't really a good thing in the long run, and I'm sor--
[x] ...Let's look for Yuyuko right now. Talk later. I promise.
>> No. 15904
[x] Wake Chen up, and tell her to hole up in a guest room.
[x] Look for Youmu. You need to clarify some things. If she's been seeing you in, uh... that way, well, that's a fine and rather interesting thing.
[x] You yourself are also interested in talking about it later, if that should just so happen to be the case.
[x] However, there are more critical dreams to discuss, such as the ones full of death and people dying, and other such unhappiness. Tell her about them, about seeing Yuyu in some, and has she had any?
[x] ...By the way, you have a really uneasy feeling about Yuyuko, and the fact that she's just walked off like that. Sure, she can wander off like that, but being beyond death and being beyond harm are not the same thing at all. And good things never seem to come your way when wandering alone in Hakugykurou's gardens, alone. ...Well, apart from meeting you. But I also kind of put a death sentence on your head, and that wasn't really a good thing in the long run, and I'm sor--
[x] ...Let's look for Yuyuko right now. Talk later. I promise.

Vincent doesn't have the charisma Earl Grey has, but Goddamnit! We might as well try!
>> No. 15905
[x] Wake Chen up, and tell her to hole up in a guest room.
[x] Look for Youmu. You need to clarify some things. If she's been seeing you in, uh... that way, well, that's a fine and rather interesting thing.
[x] You yourself are also interested in talking about it later, if that should just so happen to be the case.
[x] However, there are more critical dreams to discuss, such as the ones full of death and people dying, and other such unhappiness. Tell her about them, about seeing Yuyu in some, and has she had any?
[x] ...By the way, you have a really uneasy feeling about Yuyuko, and the fact that she's just walked off like that. Sure, she can wander off like that, but being beyond death and being beyond harm are not the same thing at all. And good things never seem to come your way when wandering alone in Hakugykurou's gardens, alone. ...Well, apart from meeting you. But I also kind of put a death sentence on your head, and that wasn't really a good thing in the long run, and I'm sor--
[x] ...Let's look for Yuyuko right now. Talk later. I promise.
>> No. 15908
>>15904

I don't see how this would require much charisma. We're just being honest.
>> No. 15910
Calling it.

Vincent is doing his best and is now preparing. Due to character parameter limits, results may not be as expected.
>> No. 15911
File 124197376490.jpg- (33.01KB , 567x455 , youmu.jpg ) [iqdb]
15911
Loading User Commands:
[X] Custom

---

Without another word, Youmu suddenly runs out of the room.

Vincent blinks stupidly. Did he do something to upset her? And what did she mean about not seeing him in her dreams? Her reaction is very strange, indeed. She must certainly be hiding something.

"... that's it," he declares to himself. "She knows something."

He quickly stands up and takes a few steps toward the open sliding door. Youmu didn't even bother closing it as she left. But before he can leave, he hears a tiny mewling sound from behind him.

"... sorry, Master Ran," Chen mumbles. "Didn't mean to... break it..."

Vincent turns around and starts walking toward the sleeptalking nekomata. He can't just leave this girl like this. She might catch a cold.

"Hey Chen," he says as he gently shakes her awake. "Wake up."

"E-eh...? Big brother?" she replies, with only one eye open.

"You'll be more comfortable in the guest rooms," he says as he pulls her up to a sitting position. "You know where they are, right?"

She nods sleepily, brushing at her eyes with her hands.

"Alright then. I'm going out for a while. Make sure you sleep properly in a bed or you'll catch a cold."

"Yes... brother," she says obediently.

He gives the girl one last nod before heading back to the door. But by the time he steps out, he sees no trace of the half-ghost. Sighing to himself, he starts walking around the mansion at his own pace.

"..."

For a moment, he pauses to watch the sky. The sun has almost set, and the clouds are tinted with a vaguely familiar shade of orange-red. In a few minutes, it will be getting dark, and soon this day will end. A lot of strange things have happened, but for some reason, he is still feeling at ease.

Hakugyokurou is still quite alien to him. The mansion is quite large, and the grounds even more so. Wisps and spirits fly about freely outside, and the cherry trees blossom out of season. Most of its inhabitants are certainly deceased (or partially so), but for some reason, this place feels... safe. He finds this more than a little odd, as he usually doesn't feel very comfortable around the dead, especially considering his profession.

Still, he can't help but feel a little unnerved by the occasional wisp floating carelessly by. Like that one hovering near a corner post on the right. Unlike the others, it seems to be staying still, as if attached to something nearby. Wait a minute. That wisp definitely looks familiar. Is that...

"Youmu?" he says aloud.

A high-pitched yelp and crash confirms his suspicions. As he rushes toward the commotion, he can see the half-ghost splayed on the ground, wincing uncomfortably. She must have tripped in surprise. Her eyes widen and quiver as she looks up at him.

"Ah, there you are," he says as he offers her his hand. "Hey, are you alright? I was just looking for you."

Youmu only blinks at him in reply.

"Sorry about earlier," he explains. "I didn't mean to upset you. I just wanted to clarify something..."

The half-ghost suddenly looks down, and cheeks turn a little pink. She opens her mouth, perhaps to argue, but in the end she says nothing. Slowly, she takes his hand and stands herself up. Still not looking at him, she carefully dusts off her dress and straightens her clothes. Then, she raises her head slowly.

"I-It's alright," she whispers. "It was inappropriate of me to act like that. Please excuse my rudeness."

"Don't mind it," he replies. "I guess I'm really not the type of person that is very good with words. We probably had some misunderstanding back there."

"Yes, that may be so," she says, regaining some of her composure.

"Anyway, if you don't want to talk about your dreams, then I won't force you. But please... just hear me out. You see... I've been having a lot of strange dreams myself, and I've been getting a bad feeling about them."

Vincent takes a deep breath as he does his best to form the words in his head.

"You see, I've been seeing you in my dreams," he says. "But not just you. Sometimes I see Yuyuko and Chen, as well."

The half-ghost slowly folds her arms and gives him a puzzled expression.

"Well... it's kind of hard to explain," continues Vincent. "Sometimes I see you acting strict, and sometimes I see you acting kind of sweet... err, not that I think you are bipolar or anything. Either way, I can't tell if you liked me or hated me. At least until it got to a... more personal level. But at those moments, I often wake up in a cold sweat or in another place, with little idea of how I got there."

"..."

"Then I also see Chen sometimes. She always acts nice and cute, but when we're alone together in the dark... sometimes it can get pretty violent. I can't help but watch her suffer, but she doesn't seem to mind. I really feel bad about her going through things like that, but I can't help it if it's a dream... right?"

"...?"

"And I see Yuyuko too. When I see her, she always seems a lot less playful and a lot more serious. Not that I don't like her cute side, but she can be... pretty forward sometimes. But anyway, she would ask me to dance with her, but it would suddenly turn into a scene where I drive my... straight into her..."

"...!"

"Sorry, I really can't bring myself to say it all," he says, smiling. "But you get the idea, don't you?"

Youmu clenches her fists and quivers slightly, but continues to stay silent.

"Anyway, I have been feeling really uneasy about Yuyuko lately. I really don't think it's a good idea to leave her wandering around alone. So... I was wondering if you and I could go look for her together. She'll probably be more open if we talk to her about these things. In fact, we could probably go deep into it all together, with all three of us at the same time, and see how it goes from there. What do you -"

Without warning, the half-ghost interrupts him with a loud slap to the face.

"Pervert..." she whispers.

Before he can react, she starts running off once more. Vincent blinks stupidly as he rubs his cheek.

"Wait... come back!" he cries out.

Steeling his resolve, he makes a split-second decision. He is sure of it now. She must definitely be hiding something. He quickly starts chasing her. She glances behind and gasps audibly when she notices him. But instead of slowing down, she starts running even faster along the mansion. Not the type to give up, Vincent forces himself to keep up, even as he feels his muscles, bones, and nerves telling him painfully to stop. His chest starts tightening as he runs, most likely due to his breathing unable to keep up. But he perseveres anyway.

What the... even after all that... Youmu doesn't seem to be breaking a sweat as she speeds along. How the hell is she moving so fast? It's like trying to chase after a goddamn arrow flying through the air!

But despite this, it seems like she isn't gaining much distance from him. Somehow, he is still able to keep up. His body, however, is pleading with signals of pain for him to stop.

[ ] Ignore the pain. Don't stop running.
[ ] Slow down and rest. She is too fast.
>> No. 15912
[ ] Ignore the pain. Don't stop running.

Forrest Gump End.
>> No. 15913
[X] Ignore the pain. Don't stop running.

Oh, Youmu. Jumping straight to conclusions, not passing Go, not collecting 200 dollars.
>> No. 15914
[B] Ignore the pain. Don't stop running.
>> No. 15915
[X] Ignore the pain. Don't stop running.
>> No. 15916
[x] Ignore the pain, keep running after her.

Good god, since when was Vincent all thumbs when it came to words?
>> No. 15917
[†] Ignore the pain. Don't stop running.
>> No. 15918
File 124198630332.jpg- (11.61KB , 252x253 , youmu_panic.jpg ) [iqdb]
15918
Loading User Commands:
[X] Ignore the pain. Don't stop running.

---

Pain. His whole body is in pain, pleading for him to stop and rest. But Vincent refuses. If he doesn't catch up to the half-ghost, then he will lose another vital clue. There must be some kind of meaning behind the dreams. Perhaps some connection between them? Youmu is definitely hiding something, and he isn't going to leave her until she tells him the truth. But still... her speed...

"What... the... hell?" he manages between steps.

He feels like he is trying to chase after an arrow speeding through the air. Humans can't possibly move this fast. Everything in his mind tells him that this isn't even possible. But there she is, clearing another corner as she runs with incredible speed. If he doesn't move faster, he is going to lose her.

Then, the pain suddenly stops.

His eyes start coming into sharp focus, and his senses grow intensely alert. He can feel it - the sharp wind slashing at his cheeks, the resounding vibration of the wooden floorboards as he takes each step. Suddenly, he feels like his own world is become more aware of itself. This feeling is... invigorating.

Vincent continues to run, only partially focused on his target. And as the seconds pass, he finds himself coming closer and closer to the half-ghost. But for some reason, he doesn't remember what he is chasing her for.

Was it something important?

He smiles cheerfully as he closes the distance between them. Youmu takes a glance again, and her cute blue eyes widen in surprise when she sees him. Her mouth opens, but he doesn't hear her. He can't explain it, but he finds this moment extremely amusing. So he starts laughing loudly as he races in front of her.

Ha ha ha! This is fun!

Soon, he is running parallel to the girl. The half-ghost watches him for several seconds, shocked for some reason. Then, she suddenly stops in her tracks. He barely manages to stop himself a few yards in front of her.

"Eh?" says Vincent stupidly.

Is the race already over? The half-ghost looks at him frightfully as she catches her breath. Perhaps such excitement was too much for her. Too bad. He really enjoyed this game. Next time, he should let her have a longer head-start, he tells himself.

Before he realizes it, his sword is already in his hands.

Checkmate.

[ ] Slice at her head.
[ ] Slice at her arms.
[ ] Slice at her legs.
[ ] Not yet. Kick her in the stomach.
[ ] Not yet. Force her on her knees.
[ ] Not yet. Pin her down on the ground.
>> No. 15920
[x] Throw the sword aside.
[x] "Wha...What the fuck am I doing!?"

Resist Vincent! RESIST!
>> No. 15921
>>15919
[x] This.

If not sane enough yet, minimize the damage:
[x] Not yet. Pin her down on the ground.
>> No. 15922
[x] >>15919

Something tells me that the coice that was made during Vincent's vision of Yuyuko might have had something to do with this 'I like blood' state he's in.
>> No. 15923
[X] Throw the sword aside.
[X] "Wha...What the fuck am I doing!?"

Going insane again? This boy needs some help.
>> No. 15924
[+] Not yet. Pin her down on the ground.
I don't want to write-in this one. We should take responsibility for the hidden triggers we've been flagging.
This write-in was chosen, however, because it continues the trend of "oops, is this innuendo?"

On the other hand, if there is some way to turn this into that duel we promised Youmu ...; and, perhaps that is even the point of former write-ins ...
>> No. 15926
>>15924

I strongly agree.
It's obvious that a write-in would produce a preferable outcome here, but we can't just IRON HEART SURGE out of everything.

[X] Not yet. Pin her down on the ground.
>> No. 15927
[x] Not yet. Kick her in the stomach.
[x] Not yet. Force her on her knees.
[x] Not yet. Pin her down on the ground.
>> No. 15929
[X] Not yet. Pin her down on the ground.
>> No. 15931
[x] Throw the sword aside.
[x] "Wha...What the fuck am I doing!?"

That boy needs therapy.
>> No. 15932
[x] Throw the sword aside.
[x] "Wha...What the fuck am I doing!?"
>> No. 15933
[x] Throw the sword aside.
[x] "Wha...What the fuck am I doing!?"
[x] "This is what I was worried about"
>> No. 15934
[X] Not yet. Pin her down on the ground.

Got to be some reason for this option being available...
>> No. 15936
[d] Not yet. Pin her down on the ground.
[a] Throw the sword aside.
[-] "Fucking... See?!"
[z] "This is what I was worried about!" ...Oh goddammit, enough misunderstandings!
[e] "The dreams weren't about sex, they were about death! People dying! And too damned often, a voice telling me to kill people! Do you understand, now, why I might be a little worried about bringing up such things so bluntly?!"
[~] Hey, maybe you should stop straddling her. She's going to be a little more sympathetic to your story if you aren't pinning her down.
>> No. 15937
[x] >>15936
>> No. 15938
[x] Not yet. Pin her down on the ground.
[x] Throw the sword aside.
[x] "Fucking... See?!"
[x] "This is what I was worried about!" ...Oh goddammit, enough misunderstandings!
[x] "The dreams weren't about sex, they were about death! People dying! And too damned often, a voice telling me to kill people! Do you understand, now, why I might be a little worried about bringing up such things so bluntly?!"
[x] Hey, maybe you should stop straddling her. She's going to be a little more sympathetic to your story if you aren't pinning her down.
>> No. 15939
[x] >>15936
>> No. 15941
[x] >>15936
>> No. 15943
>>15936

I like this assuming he doesn't fumble harder than the Buffalo Bills in the 93' Superbowl...
>> No. 15945
[x] >>15936
>> No. 15946
File 124206467099.jpg- (44.09KB , 441x612 , youmu.jpg ) [iqdb]
15946
Loading User Commands:
[X] Not yet. Pin her down on the ground.

---

His sword is already in his hands.

Checkmate.

Youmu's eyes widen in horror when she sees his weapon. Vincent smiles widely as he takes a few steps toward her, slow and deliberate. In a split-second, she draws both of her blades and takes a defensive stance. Her eyes narrow as she tries to focus, though they still quiver, betraying her fear.

"W-what are you doing?" she cries out. "D-don't come any closer!"

His smile widens as he disregards her words. He takes one more step closer. Then, two. Suddenly, the half-ghost rushes toward him. She moves with amazing speed, and he can't help but be amused at her agile, yet careless movements. Even at this point, she is still trying hard. But it isn't enough.

Too slow.

Vincent easily sidesteps her attack, her blade missing his neck by only a few inches. He blocks the follow-up slash of her short sword with his own weapon easily. Then, he grabs her wrist and twists it hard. The half-ghost's face contorts in pain as she is forced to let go of her primary weapon. In the next moment, he knocks away the smaller blade with his own sword.

"H-how -"

Youmu's eyes widen in surprise as she realizes that she has been disarmed. Then, with her weapons still flying in the air, he quickly slams his palm on her shoulder. In a split-second, she forces her down on the ground with his weight and holds the sword at her neck.

Both of her weapons land on the wooden floor. The sound echoes along the halls.

The half-ghost looks up at him in shock. Her damp azure eyes shine like precious jewels, and her delicate lips quiver slightly in anticipation. Her cheeks are bright red from shame and surprise. Her short silver hair glimmers in the light of the sunset. Her clothes and hair lay disheveled, somehow undone in the commotion.

Such a prize can't be broken too quickly.

[ ] Punish her.
[ ] Torment her.
[ ] Abuse her.
[ ] Devour her.
[ ] Ravage her.
[ ] Plunder her.
>> No. 15947
File 124206728016.jpg- (632.35KB , 933x1000 , ad0a6667078808e0ee800e0604f3b480.jpg ) [iqdb]
15947
[x] Ravage her.
>> No. 15948
[z] Submit to her.
[e] >>15936

Fuck you, evil voice.

Fuck you.
>> No. 15949
[X] Ravage her

Congrats anon, either Vincent is on the road to a horrible fate or he's reached a whole new plateau of consciousness that may involve breaking another... hmm...
>> No. 15950
[X] Ravage her

Vincent's story isn't going to end well.
>> No. 15951
[X] Ravage her
>> No. 15952
Self saging for not adding to it but to bring about a small ray of hope, if naively so...

What if there's an off chance one of the choices in fact moves the story in the direction that makess us go Holy shit in a good way..?

Perhaps one of the choices is what Youmu wants to occur, however figuring out which one is the test perhaps far too difficult for anon...

Can't give up so quickly people...
>> No. 15953
>>15952

Who's giving up? Good looking choices seem to yield bad results, now we're trying out a bad looking choice.
>> No. 15954
[Arr] Plunder her.
>> No. 15955
[x] Abuse her.
>> No. 15956
[X] Devour her.

Not in the rip and tear way though, that'd just be nasty.
>> No. 15957
[X] Ravage her

in b4 silence of the lamb options wins
>> No. 15958
[x] Torment her.

... What? Am I the only one who wants this?
Needs moar sadistic foreplay.
>> No. 15959
>>15956
Vore end? Do not want.
>> No. 15960
>> 15959

Ew, I was thinking yanno... eat her.
The kind that involves pulling down panties.
>> No. 15961
>>15958
>>15959

I don't know about vore...
But I'd be cool with guro or ryona.

... What?
>> No. 15962
[X] Ravage her.
I can feel all of these are not going to end well.
>> No. 15963
Anyone remember the rape scene in Tsukihime?
I get the feeling we should just enjoy the ride until we are given the opportunity to stop.

Or, alternatively, we could just head straight into a totally worthwhile bad end...
Although it may or may not happen, as this writefag has yet to create a full-on h-scene, and the closest we ever got was a dream sequence with Grey and Patchy, in which Grey's pants never even came off.
>> No. 15964
>>15963

You're forgetting "forcing" Sakuya to go down on us in the third thread.
>> No. 15965
I can't think of a good vote right now, but something you guys should think about first...

"Ravage" doesn't always mean in a sexual sense.
>> No. 15966
>>15965
You are correct as it can also mean to destroy or ruin; even "wrecking" her basically fulfills the meaning behind "ravage"

Just seems like all the choices are for the most part the same with minor differences. So it ought to depend on different meaning of the words.

In fact "ravage" is synonymous with "plunder" which makes me think the author intended different definitions; I can be wrong though...

oops almost forgot my vote...

[X]Ravage her

Seems to be winning...
>> No. 15967
[X] Torment her.
>> No. 15968
[x] Ravage her.

We can just blame this on the fit of insanity...right?
:3
>> No. 15969
[x] Abuse her.
>> No. 15970
>>15968
Are you the same fag that talked about raping Reimu over in that other story?
>> No. 15971
>>15970
no, no i'm not.
>> No. 15974
>>15970

Wait, did that happen?
If so, what is the name of said story?
>> No. 15975
>>15964

I don't think that was as close to a real h-scene as the one that happened later with Patchouli.
>> No. 15976
File 124214306633.jpg- (168.94KB , 525x700 , youmu.jpg ) [iqdb]
15976
Loading User Commands:
[X] Ravage her.

---

Such a prize can't be broken too quickly.

Vincent licks his lips as he looks the girl over. Youmu gasps fearfully as he moves the blade closer to her neck. Amused by her reaction, he traces the weapon softly along her collar and down to her chest, letting it snag carelessly on her dress. She closes her eyes hard as the sword nears her waist.

Then, he lets go of her shoulder. He quickly stands himself up and smiles maliciously at the half-ghost. The girl looks back at him, puzzled and confused. But before she can get up, he makes his move.

In one swift stroke, he slashes at her. She shrieks and falls on her back. Then, she looks at her dress to see a clean cut upon her skirt, delicately exposing her left thigh.

"If you move, I can't guarantee your safety..." he whispers harshly.

"V-Vincent? W-what are you... Hyaaaah!"

The girl cries out once more as he slashes at her again. This time, a part of her waist is exposed in the open air. She gasps and tries to cover herself up in reflex.

This is fun. Ha ha ha. This is fun.

In the next second, he slashes three times. Youmu shrieks again as her left shoulder, her neck and her chest are completely exposed. As he looks upon her, the girl's smooth white skin slowly glows pink in embarrassment. She quickly covers herself with her arms, though her chest bindings are clearly in view.

His smile widens as he gets another idea. He quickly thrusts his blade deep into the floor to free both of his hands. Then, before she can react, he kneels down and flips her over. He grabs her wrist and twists it behind her back, causing her to wince in pain. With his other hand, he starts to roughly pull off her dress.

"Y-you can't -"

She interrupts her by twisting her wrist painfully.

"If you keep resisting, I'll make it harder for you," whispers Vincent.

"..."

Slowly, the half-ghost lowers her guard. Satisfied by her reaction, he pulls the top off completely, exposing her back and waist. Her chest is only barely hidden by her bindings, which are also starting to come loose. He pauses for a moment to enjoy the view of her quivering white skin against the long afternoon shadows. With the sun almost set, the ever darkening atmosphere contrasts beautifully against this steadily blooming flower.

Slowly. Take it slow. Make it last

Then, he leans his chest against her back. As he slowly feels his warmth seep into her unusually cold body, he slips one hand under her. She yelps in surprise as he starts rubbing her breasts through the chest bindings. Once more, she starts struggling, but she stops immediately when he twists her wrist again.

"Behave now, little flower," he whispers directly by her ear. "If you play nice, maybe I'll let you enjoy it too..."

"B-bastard... hyaaah~"

She squeals as he squeezes one of her delicate breasts. Then, as he slowly loosens her grip, the half-ghost starts to pant audibly. Encouraged by this, he lowers his free hand down between her legs and carefully brushes her fingers under her skirt and against her underwear. She curls up by reflex, though her panting starts to grow louder.

Then, wondering how she tastes, he starts nibbling at her neck. She moans in protest as he rubs his tongue up and down her soft skin, but she doesn't struggle. He raises his free hand to stroke her silvery hair as he continues massaging her with his mouth.

"Haa.. hyaah~"

Ha ha ha. Is she enjoying this too? Ha ha ha.

He slowly pulls himself away from her, an evil smile upon his face. The girl simply lays down on the ground, panting, as he lets go of her. She raises her head up at him once more, her face flushed and sweaty. Before she can say anything, he roughly flips her over again, exposing her barely covered chest and legs. Then, he grabs both of her wrists and mounts himself over her.

Youmu looks up at him, her eyes damp and confused. He can't make out to expression on her face.

Take her!

[ ] Take her. This is divine punishment upon the wicked.
[ ] Take her. Vengeance is cruel, but your will is just.
[ ] Take her. This is an unfortunate but necessary act.
[ ] Take her. Your desire cannot be denied any longer.
[ ] Take her. She is too beautiful to let go.
[ ] Take her. Take her. Just take her!
>> No. 15977
[X] Take her. She is too beautiful to let go.
>> No. 15979
>[ ] Take her. Take her. Just take her!
Oh lol.


[X] Take her. She is too beautiful to let go.
>> No. 15980
[X] Take her. She is too beautiful to let go.

How about an update on character status?
>> No. 15981
>>15980

Status: Crazy as fuck.
>> No. 15982
>>15981

I meant those grades he gives to the other characters.
>> No. 15983
[x] Take her. This is divine punishment upon the wicked.
[x] Take her. Vengeance is cruel, but your will is just.
[x] Take her. This is an unfortunate but necessary act.
[x] Take her. Your desire cannot be denied any longer.
[x] Take her. She is too beautiful to let go.
[x] Take her. Take her. Just take her!

OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
>> No. 15984
>>15980
[X] Status
This command is currently unavailable.
>> No. 15985
[x] Take her. You're no longer willing to act like a decent human being. Everything is yours for the taking, whether she likes it or not.
>> No. 15987
[X] Take her. She is too beautiful to let go.
>> No. 15988
[x] Take her, she's too beautiful to let go.

And then a wild Yuyuko appeared!
Yuyuko used knock Vincent out!

Or...

A wild Komachi appears!
The wild Komachi is apocolypticly angry!
Wild Komachi used Higan Grand Retour before Vincent could so much as twitch!
>> No. 15989
[X] Take her. She is too beautiful to let go.
>> No. 15990
>>15988

Pfft. Let them come.
They are no match for our-- not one-- but two mighty swords!
>> No. 15991
[X] Take her. She is too beautiful to let go.

This is a triumph.
>> No. 15992
>>15988

They can't get too mad at Vincent. He's told them about his weird feelings and dreams, they didn't do much to help him.
>> No. 15993
> Youmu rape
> They can't get too mad
Good sir, I believe that you have completely lost me...
>> No. 15994
>>15992

Except I'm pretty sure that, thanks to Yuyuko, Komachi is certain Vincent was just toying with her feelings when he called her Machi.
She walks in on Youmu rape, and she'll likely think of Vincent as little more than scum, which barring his psychotic side, simply isn't true.

Yuyuko might be a little angry, but once Vincent's back to being sane, she might try to set Youmu and Vincent up.
>> No. 15995
>>15994

>Komachi is certain Vincent was just toying with her feelings when he called her Machi.

LOL WUT.
>> No. 15996
>>15995

Previous thread, near the end.
Komachi was about to start raging about it, then was tossed the sweet bun.
She shut up and started blushing after that, stealing periodic glances.
>> No. 15997
Wow this story took the spiral down the sad route real quickly.

I hope this is a dream sequence.

[X] Take her. She is too beautiful to let go.
>> No. 15998
>>15997

>Wow this story took the spiral down the sad route real quickly.

Honestly, I voted for these last "bad" few choices because this story is ending up in YAF story territory.

Going in circles
No questions answered
Dream sequences only

Final Destination
Did not get many questions answered in the SDM story either
>> No. 15999
>>15998

Yeah, but that was just 'cuz it ended so quickly.
>> No. 16000
>>15994
>Yuyuko might be a little angry, but once Vincent's back to being sane, she might try to set Youmu and Vincent up.
Are you high, dumb, or just stupid?

Or a troll.

"Oh, I see you've viciously raped and defiled my gardner and personal servant. Awww, and you two looked so cute~ together in the middle of it, too!"

Your faggotry knows no bounds.
>> No. 16002
>>16000

I figure Vincent's gonna get the crap beaten out of him numerous times.
Assuming he survives, he has to take responsibility for his actions.
>> No. 16003
>>15998

Yeah, I liked the SDM one the best, shame it ended so quickly.

GIVE US MORE EARL, HE'S WAY COOLER.
>> No. 16004
>>16002

Or we get a BAD END and Mr.Anonwriter will get back on track with the story
>> No. 16006
>>16004

I hope. Needs a vote that doesn't involve murder or rape.
I'm all for going back to the vote where Vincent keeps going after Youmu despite the pain or give in.
>> No. 16008
Calm the fuck down.

The "LOL EVIL ALTER EGO" attacks have been becoming more and more frequent, and this might be a turning point, after which the plot gets some much needed exposition. Don't start comparing this to YAFaggotry yet.
>> No. 16009
The author probably intended to created something of a large series that regardless of which story is read first will eventually be tied together with one more (or two depending on whether he plans to expand into other boards) that tie them all together. Basically we may have some things resolved for the SDM line as well as the others in one story... all speculation though sadly...

As for the seemingly incoming "rape" scene... Any one remember the weird dream sequences Vincent/Youmu(she did have one before right) that came about early in the story..? Don't they vaguely allude to what's happening now..?
>> No. 16015
File 124223435127.jpg- (34.75KB , 365x585 , youmu.jpg ) [iqdb]
16015
Loading User Commands:
[X] Take her. She is too beautiful to let go.

---

Youmu looks up at him, her eyes damp and confused. He can't make out the expression on her face.

Take her!

"Haa.. haa.. haa..."

The half-ghost breaths louder as he stares. Standing only inches over the girl, Vincent takes his time to examine his prize. The girl's face glows beet red as he watches, and her sweat glistens in the dark. Her smooth white skin is soft and flawless, unlike what he first expected, and it tasted strangely sweet. The strands of her silvery short hair lay spread across the wooden floor, and her eyes shine brightly like the ocean water at night. He didn't really notice it before... or maybe he did, but looking at this helpless and vulnerable side of her... he can't help but speak his mind out.

"Beautiful..." he whispers.

Youmu's eyes widen in surprise. Then, she quickly looks away and to the side.

"Liar," she says back, but only half-heartedly.

His heart skips a beat at the sound of her sweet voice, full of mixed emotions. Anger? Fear? Hatred? Disgust? No... there is something more in it. Something a little more than desire, but not happiness. Anticipation, perhaps? Hope? Excitement? Tenderness? He can't really tell. But this myriad of feelings formed in that single word a melody so clear and beautiful in his mind.

Vincent pauses to look upon her tiny lips. He never realized how soft they looked until now. Then, he swallows nervously as he moves his hands closer. Carefully and slowly, he puts them over her shoulders. She quivers at his touch, and she turns to him in surprise. The expression upon her face suddenly changes. She closes her eyes, and she stops struggling.

He slowly lowers his head to kiss her.

Oh, is time already up?

Suddenly, he freezes. He can feel every muscle of his body tightening. His vision blurs violently for a moment before refocusing. His grip on her shoulders is getting loose. Wait, he can't let her go. Not like this.

Then, his body is filled with incredible pain. Burning. Tearing. Slicing. All at once. He wants to scream and cry, but the pain is too much to even move, much less speak. Being set on fire would be less painful. Having his arms ripped from their sockets would be less painful. Slicing his eyes with a razor would be less painful. It's as if his whole body is crying out in one voice: It hurts!

Ha ha ha. This is funny. Ha ha ha.

His brain can't take much more of this, and soon the feeling starts to grow numb. Everything around him becomes quiet. Then... darkness.

And nothing.

.....

....

...

..

.

Vincent opens his eyes slowly. He looks around to find himself in an unfamiliar room. A pair of torches on the wall illuminate the place, but only barely. All around him are empty walls painted dull gray. The place is empty except for a single door in front of him. It looks like it is constructed with heavy steel.

"..."

Then, as he sits himself up, a jangling noise catches his attention. He looks down to see a pair of heavy shackles attached to his wrists. Similar devices are attacked to his ankles, and he can see that the chains are all stuck to the wall behind him.

Vincent quickly examines his person, but he finds his coat and weapons all missing. He doesn't have anything but the clothes on his back.

After determining that he has no means to free himself, he sits with his back on the wall.

Waiting... and thinking.

Select up to three:
[ ] Think about Youmu.
[ ] Think about Yuyuko.
[ ] Think about Komachi.
[ ] Think about Chen.
[ ] Think about the ghouls.
[ ] Think about your dreams.
[ ] Think about your amnesia.
[ ] Think about your sword skills.
[ ] Think about something else. (Specify)
>> No. 16016
File 124223464543.jpg- (48.09KB , 413x720 , keine_sensei.jpg ) [iqdb]
16016
[X] Inventory
None.

[X] Status
Youmu - ?
Komachi - ?
Chen - ?
Yuyuko - ?
>> No. 16017
[X] Think about Youmu.
[X] Think about Chen.
[X] Think about your dreams.
>> No. 16018
[X] Think about Youmu.
[X] Think about your dreams.
[x] Think about your amnesia.
[x] Think about what you're going to do to whoever is doing this to you...
[x] ...unless there is no one else.
>> No. 16019
[X] Think about Youmu.
- In particularly how to reset the damnable "bomb" timer among other things...
[X] Think about your dreams.
[X] Think about your amnesia.
>> No. 16020
[X] Think about Youmu.
[X] Think about your dreams.
[x] Think about your amnesia.
>> No. 16021
And suddenly... it was not a dream.
>> No. 16022
[X] Think about Youmu.
[X] Think about your dreams.
[x] Think about your amnesia.
>> No. 16023
[x] Think about Youmu.
[x] Think about the ghouls.
[x] Think about your amnesia.
Got to think about what the enemy exactly is sooner or later... also are we that bandaged guy at the end of the SDM story? i recall both him and Vincent to be covered in bandages.
>> No. 16024
[X] Think about Youmu.
[X] Think about your dreams.
[x] Think about your amnesia.
>> No. 16025
>>16023

You mean Farmer? I don't think so.
Farmer used bandages to cover his empty eye sockets, Vincent's just keeping various bodily wounds covered up. Plus, Vincent isn't blind.
>> No. 16026
>>16025

No, I think he was referring to kiene-sensei's other story in /SDM/

Not ASSM.
>> No. 16027
>>16015

>>15963 here.
I fucking knew it!
>> No. 16028
[x] Think about the ghouls.
[x] Think about your dreams.
[x] Think about your amnesia.
[x] Think about your sword skills.

As much as I enjoy chasing after touhous, we seriously need to advance the plot now.
>> No. 16048
>>16028
>select up to three
>> No. 16052
[~] Think about Youmu.
[z] Think about your dreams.
[e] Think about your amnesia.

Damn, this is going to be the first time a Grey's host will ask him "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING?!" after such a IMMA GOIN' CRAZY incident, and not just brush it off.
...Holy shit! We might actually have a chance to properly explain to someone what's going on, and clear up misunderstandings!
Damn, clear communication? In a Grey story?

...I can dream, at least. ;_;

Also, to fellow readers of keine_sensei.jpg's story in /forest/: We just might want to be on the lookout for IMPENDING RAPE CIRCUMSTANCES sorts of things, and just, y'know, kinda nip that fucker in the bud.

(In before ks.j makes the rape-circumstances choice over there one that we wouldn't even think about choosing an alternative to, like
>[x] Save Alice
>[ ] Let the bitch die. Ha ha.
or something.)
>> No. 16055
[x] Think about Youmu.
[x] Think about Komachi.
[x] Think about Chen.
>> No. 16068
>>16048

Oh, right. My bad.
Changing vote:
[x] Think about your dreams.
[x] Think about your amnesia.
[x] Think about your sword skills.
>> No. 16103
File 124245497025.jpg- (135.60KB , 500x500 , broken.jpg ) [iqdb]
16103
Loading User Commands:
[X] Think about Youmu.
[X] Think about your dreams.
[X] Think about your amnesia.

---

Vincent sits with his back to the wall and stares blankly at the cold steel door. No matter how he looks at it, this room looks like some kind of prison cell. The shackles on his wrist and ankles are quite heavy and uncomfortable. Every time he moves, the chains drag loudly along the floor. And without his weapons and tools, there is no way he can escape.

He sighs loudly to himself, and a few minutes later, his mind starts to wander.

~~~

"Who are you?" asks the young girl.

Her short silver hair sways in the morning breeze as she speaks. Dressed in strange green and white foreign clothes, she stares at him coldly. The questions rings loudly in his ears, and he immediately opens his mouth to answer. Then, he stands in shock as he comes to a sudden realization.

He doesn't know who he is.

The last thing he could remember was a mission: investigate the strange incidents at an abandoned graveyard. When he arrived, he was swarmed by the dead. Forced to retreat, he sought refuge within the crypts underneath an old church. He discovered... something in a locked room: a way to escape. But the rest was a blur, and he couldn't even remember how he came upon this strange land.

"Well? Do you not understand what I am saying?" says the girl, her voice stern and cold.

A strange wisp-like thing floats in view from behind the girl. It feels like a dead spirit of some sort. Is this girl possessed?

...

The girl named Youmu slowly puts down her cup. Then, without warning, she stands up and draws her sword. She points it directly at his forehead.

"Don't move," she whispers.

"W-what the -"

Several things happen in the next second. The half-ghost steps forward, thrusting her weapon straight at his head. He barely avoids the attack with a quick side-step, and by reflex, he draws his revolver and fires it as a counterattack. She dodges the shot with ease, but the bullet manages to hit the strange wisp. Then, the girl cries out in pain and crumples down on the ground.

Kill her.

...

"All I have to do is utter the command, and this skull and the soul sealed inside will be destroyed. If someone tries to unseal the core forcefully, the soul will also collapse along with it. And as an extra precaution, the seal must be maintained by a spell command every two days to maintain stability. If I die, then there will be no way to reset the seal, and the soul will be destroyed."

"You... horrible man!" cries Youmu.

He carefully pockets the small black book that contained the details of the ritual. With the skull as the container, he now has a means to ensure this girl's cooperation.

~~~

Vincent blinks as he comes to a new realization. Everything came into place after that fateful misunderstanding. His stay at Hakugyokurou as a guest... the first duel with Youmu... and all that follows afterward - without that first event, none of it would have happened. Was it just a coincidence? Or was this some kind of conspiracy? Because even now, the only reason he is probably being kept alive is because of that seal.

He also had several visions after he started staying here. A confession of love between a human swordsman and an immortal spirit. The strange meeting with the ghost princess. The hermit swordmaster and the warning. The search and destroy mission at the village. The swordsman's departure and the immortal's secret. The vampire hunt and the tragedy. The ghouls, the dance, and the last request.

Vincent closes his eyes as he ponders the events. But no epiphany comes to mind. Only more questions. Why does he keep seeing these things? What does it all mean? Are these memories or prophecies? Did any of it really happen to him? Are these truths or lies?

Ha ha ha. This is funny. Ha ha ha.

He opens his eyes with a start. Footsteps? They seem to be getting louder as he listens. A few seconds later, he hears the steel door unlock with a loud click.

Someone seems to be approaching from outside.
[ ] "...Youmu?"
[ ] "...Yuyuko?"
[ ] "...Komachi?"
[ ] "...Chen?"
[ ] "... Who?"
[ ] Stay silent.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 16105
[!/] Stay silent.
>> No. 16108
[x] Stay silent.
>> No. 16110
[X] Stay silent.
>> No. 16111
Probably best to...

[X]Stay silent
>> No. 16112
[x] Stay silent.

Indeed.
>> No. 16113
[X] Contemplate all possible meanings of the phrase 'Silent as the grave'.
>> No. 16114
[X] Stay silent.
>> No. 16117
[B] Stay silent.
>> No. 16120
[ze] Stay silent.
>> No. 16166
File 124264230512.jpg- (59.90KB , 490x490 , komachi.jpg ) [iqdb]
16166
Loading User Commands:
[X] Stay silent.

---

Vincent opens his eyes with a start. He can hear some subtle tapping from outside. Footsteps? They get louder and closer as he listens. Then, he hears the steel door unlock with a loud click. Someone seems to be approaching from outside.

He lowers his head shamefully and stays silent. For some reason, he can't find the will to call out for anyone. After all, who would help a horrible person like him?

"..."

The door swings open loudly, and a tall silhouette takes a few steps closer. He doesn't raise his head, waiting for it to speak.

"Hey... are you awake yet?" says a familiar voice.

Vincent looks up, his eyes widening in surprise.

"Komachi?" he says slowly.

"Good to know that you still remember my name," she says. "Are you feeling better? Any pain in your head or abdomen?"

Vincent takes a moment to examine himself. Then, he shakes his head.

"I don't think I'm hurt," he says.

"That's good," says the shinigami. "Then maybe you can answer a little question that's been bothering me..."

"Eh?"

Komachi takes a few steps closer, a strangely sad expression upon her face. For some reason, he feels like she looks quite tired and strained. She pauses right in front of him. Then, she forces a bitter smile.

"So..." she whispers. "Why did you assault Youmu?"

Vincent looks back at her stupidly. She doesn't seem to be joking.

"Huh? I didn't -"

Slowly, the images come back to him. He was chasing her around the mansion. Ignoring the pain, he kept running until he finally caught up to her. Before he knew it, his sword was already in his hands. Somehow, he disarmed her and pinned her down on the ground. Then he...

Ha ha ha. This is funny. Ha ha ha.

His eyes widen in horror at the thought of doing such horrible things. Yet he can still remember everything, even her smell and taste. Wait, does that mean that...

"It... wasn't a dream?" he says shakily.

"So you remember it after all," says Komachi solemnly. "By the time I arrived, you had already passed out on top of the half-ghost. Youmu was pretty freaked out, and I had a hard time putting the pieces together."

"Youmu," he repeats. "Wait... is Youmu alright?"

"She's fine," says Komachi with a smile. "More than I can say for you, though. I never thought you would be the type that would treat a woman roughly."

"..."

"You really are something else," she continues. "No ordinary person could possibly overpower the half-ghost like that. Even I would have a hard time against her, if she fought seriously."

Komachi wags a finger at him, as if to scold a child.

"You should have gone slower," she says. "Girls are fragile, you know~"

"I'm sorry." he whispers. "I never wanted to hurt anyone..."

The shinigami sighs to herself. Without another word, she sits right beside him, leaning against the wall. She smiles sadly as she stares at the flickering flames of one of the torches.

"I guess that wasn't a very good joke," she says.

"..."

Vincent follows her gaze, watching the flames and the shadows.

He can probably talk to her about something.
[ ] Don't say anything.
[ ] Custom

Before she leaves...
[ ] "Take me with you?"
[ ] "Stay a little longer?"
[ ] "Just leave me here."
[ ] "..."
[ ] Custom
>> No. 16167
[X]Custom: Ask about the others, did they see anything out of the ordinary aside from his behavior. Also, if it's possible request to see Youmu. Probably best to explain the unique details behind Youmu's situation now to Yuyuko, and perhaps along with Komachi since she seems sympathetic to Vincent at least. May end up putting himself in danger but at least being at their mercy weaponless and chained may give him a better chance and getting help than punishment.

(how long has it been since he's reset the "bomb"..?)
>> No. 16170
[x] "Just leave me here."
[x] Switch to Player 2.
>> No. 16172
[x] "May I ask of you a favor? There was a misunderstanding when I first came to Hakugyokuro. I've set a spell on Youmu's half-ghost. If you could, please look around the mansion for a little black book? Otherwise, she'll have to see me every two days for me to reset it. If she doesn't, she'll die. After that, well, I don't know. I guess that's up to whoever is holding me here".
--[x] "Just leave me here."
>> No. 16174
[X] Talk about the weird situations going on lately with you and the others.
- If possible, ask Komachi to gather information from the others if they experienced something unusual from the past few days.
- If not, then ask about herself, Yuyuko, and Chen. How are they faring up to?
[X] "...Thanks Komachi..." (regardless of either sub-choice.)

Youmu will have to come to us if she ever wanted the bomb to be reset we can use that moment to force her to talk and possibly rid of all the misunderstandings. We're most likely pinned to this room for the timebeing, so we should see if Komachi could do our dirty work in order to deal with the situations more clearly. if she doesn't, then she knows we still care at least.

Whatever happened to our sword-crossbow-revolvershootan-wielding Ghost Hunter? He's turned sour because of all the bad bandwagon choices anon has made. Sure it's alright to hop on when you think the choices are good, but damn, this is low, like YAF's THIS SHRINE-low...
>> No. 16180
[X] >>16174

What s/he said.
>> No. 16183
[X] >>16174

This is alright
>> No. 16184
File 124267561183.jpg- (92.08KB , 407x405 , 1242009721691.jpg ) [iqdb]
16184
>>16174

I'm sure most of the voters of the "bad choice bandwagon" voted those because they felt the story needed to be PUSHED forward. Having numerous RAWR ANGRY VOICE MUST RAPE scenes, which we choose LOL IM NOT LISTENING, only to receive more.

Seems like the only choice is a bad one.* And as you stated, YAF used this plot device as a fallback for shitty writing with a lack of plot advancement; ateast until the next LOL DRAMA he could rip off.

* In during that retarded post somewhere stating to fight da powa with a write in that will fix everything
>> No. 16185
> No raep
> No bad end
> No retcon
So... where's the part where we are in trouble again? This isn't the first time a protagonist was cornered in ways we don't understand. I think some of you are missing a very important point in all of this - we are still alive.
>> No. 16191
>>16174
I am the originator of your alleged "bad choices" as I started the ball rolling. My opinion was part what >>16184 said ("let's stop running away from the plot/subplot"), part "how do we have this much willpower?" Now, if KM is written correctly, even resisting all of these choices will lead to some kind of resolution so there would be no harm (asides from an ending of better or worse ranking, or the potential dead end). We have only second-hand accounts of what happens to us when we don't remember anything and, though none was guaranteed by this choice, we could have blacked-out anyway, my personal thought was that we should start trying before it gets to the level of ButThouMust.

[+] Talk about the weird situations going on lately with you and the others.
- If possible, ask Komachi to gather information from the others if they experienced something unusual from the past few days.
- If not, then ask about herself, Yuyuko, and Chen. How are they faring up to?
[+] "...Thanks Komachi..." (regardless of either sub-choice.)
[+] If you're not going to be released, ask if she has stronger shackles
>> No. 16193
>>16184
>>16191

Agreed on pretty much all levels, though I don't fault the writer for moving to push things along. I much prefer some mild thread-redirection hax over a YAFesque "OMFG U GUIS R RETARDED THATS IT I GIVE UP" SAD END.

But, I digress. What Anon has to do is clear:
1) No more iron heart surgan' gaems.
2) Figure out what the fuck is going on.
3) Make the voices stop.

... Although I would not be adverse to a little Machi-Machi on the side...

[X] Talk about the weird situations going on lately with you and the others.
- If possible, ask Komachi to gather information from the others if they experienced something unusual from the past few days.
- If not, then ask about herself, Yuyuko, and Chen. How are they faring up to?
[X] "...Thanks Komachi..." (regardless of either sub-choice.)
[X] If you're not going to be released, ask if she has stronger shackles
- "... 'I guess that wasn't a very good joke'." Grin.
>> No. 16199
While I prefer to stay silent on my own work, I suppose it won't hurt to say that this really isn't a "spiraling down to sad end" phase. I apologize if it seems to be going in that direction, but this should start making more sense in the next updates. In fact, for those who were observant, the story should be getting a lot clearer at this point already...
>> No. 16203
Server reconnected at: >>16202


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x