[Return]
Archived thread

File 122936231170.jpg - (70.32KB , 482x714 , a7f1fa9aed72f59ee8e823f82edec650.jpg ) [iqdb]
13369 No. 13369
I'm the guy who posts YAF's updates, and have been asked to do Nine the same favour. So if you want to shout at him, do it on IRC.

==

"Oh..." Nodding, you clutch the soft blob even closer to your chest. It makes a small "Myon" sound as you do so. "Yeah, Nyom! Can you see her?"

"Her...?" Lunasa looks puzzled for a moment, but swiftly gets over it and nods. "Yes... Yes, I can see her just fine. Why wouldn't I be able to?"

"Oh, well, my friends couldn't see her at all. I mean, for example... Uh..." Touching your fingers together, you ponder over an example to give her. Then a thought reaches your head, and you happily continue talking. "She could be plopped down on one of their heads, and they'd never notice!"

"...Hmm..." Lunasa merely sits there a moment, holding a finger steadily to her chin. She then sits up, pointing at you in an incriminating fashion. "Aoi, you're not a ghost, are you?"

"Uh... a ghost?" You shake your head. How could she think such a thing? "No, I'm completely human..."

"That's it!" Suddenly snapping her fingers, the ghastly girl nods, grinning like a child that was so proud of figuring out a simple riddle. "You must have ESP or something! Right?"

"ESP? Why would I have something like that?"

Lunasa looks up at the roof for another moment, her eyes clouded in thought as she does so. She then looks back towards you, and an unsettling silence follows, with her merely giving you that strange look which you can barely understand the purpose of.

"...Well," Once again speaking, the girl let's out a little sigh. "I thought that you must have ESP, or something similar to it, since you can see me, my sisters, and that spirit of yours."

"Eh? Should I not be able to see all of that?"

Shaking her head softly, the girl plants one hand on the table. "No, not really. If my memory is right, a lot of humans can't see poltergeists unless they have some kind of weird trait to them, or the ghost decides to show itself..."

Having said that, Lunasa spreads her arms to either side, making a determined face as she does so. She then begins to move her arms about as if she was whipping something, all without making a single sound. You merely sit there as the confusing display continues, unsure of just what you should do, and a bit uncomfortable from watching this.

"..." She continues her odd motions as she gives you a stern look. "Aoi! What am I doing now?"

"You're... hitting something with an imaginary whip?" Raising up a hand, you scratch your head in pure confusion. "I don't know, really. Why are you even doing that?"

As she lets out a sigh, her arms drop to her sides, and the motions come to an end quicker than they started..

"Yeah, you can see me, even when I try to hide myself. That, or you're a great guesser." Laughing for a few seconds, she gives you a thumbs-up sign. "There is something strange about you, then! Though it doesn't seem very useful, if you can't even fly..."

"Oh... Ha, I guess so!" Smiling, you nod. "But... about Nyom, you seemed to be thinking about something. Did it have anything to do with her?"

"Well... yeah." Taking a seat, Lunasa looks at the white mass, which is now freely floating at your side. "I was wondering why it's following you like that, if you aren't even a half-ghost..."

"Eh? A half-ghost?" Playing with your ponytail out of sheer boredom, you continue. "What's that?"

"Hmm? You don't know what a half-ghost is?"

You shake your head as a reply, and Lunasa grins. While she may seem kind of happy, she also looks rather worried.

"You don't know much about anything, do you?" You shrug as a reply, and she lets out yet another sigh. "Do I need to show you a half-ghost or something, to make you understand what it is?"

[ ] "Sure, it sounds like fun!"
[ ] "No, I'd rather just see more of this mansion for now."

>> No. 13370
{X} "Sure, it sounds like fun!"

Yay~
>> No. 13371
[x] "Sure, it sounds like fun!"
>> No. 13373
[x] "Sure, it sounds like fun!"
>> No. 13374
[X] "Sure, it sounds like fun!"

Yay~
>> No. 13377
[X] "Sure, it sounds like fun!"

I wouldn't say it sounds like fun, but more interesting than the mansion, at least.
>> No. 13379
[X] "Sure, it sounds like fun!"

Hooray!
>> No. 13380
"..." Thinking her words over, you nod slowly. "Sure, it sounds like it'd be fun!"

Lunasa gives you a perplexed look for a few seconds, before smiling dejectedly. As she raises her hand to rest her head on, you merely look on at her quizically, unsure of what you said wrong.

"I was only kidding, of course." She looks at you as she says this, her eyes giving her the appearance of being pretty drowsy. "Though, I suppose I could take you along next time I visit..."

"Hmm?" Tilting your head to look at her the same way she's looking at you, you continue. "Next time you visit where?"

A few more seconds pass by in silence, as she gives you an unchanging look of disbelief. After another minute or two of silence she sits up, and you do the same, no longer having to lean over to look straight at her.

"You... you honestly don't know the place I'm talking about?"

You shake your head as a reply, and Lunasa sighs once more.

"I suppose I could show you a picture... Come with me."

With that she stands to her feet, now making her way towards the far door. You follow her out of the room and into the hall, where the two of you begin to make twists and turns through the mansion, until you reach a staircase. After climbing down it you continue to run about for a while, and Lunasa then leads you to another flight of steps.

"Um..." Holding your fingers together, you look at your host nervously. "Where exactly are we going, anyway?"

"To the basement. That's where we keep things we don't use." With that she begins to walk down the steps, beckoning for you to follow her. "Come on, it's just a little further."

Doing as she says, you follow her down into the darkness of what seems to really be a normal basement. As your eyes adjust to the dim light that's coming from some unknown source, you get a clearer view of this area.

Crates line the walls, all with different tags on them. "Clothing", "Kitchen supplies", and "Holiday ornaments" are a few of the labels you can see clearly, since they're large labels on even larger boxes. Smaller crates and similar objects rest on top of these boxes, and some on the floor. One or two of them are bust open, with small articles like umbrellas and books hanging out the sides. You even have to side-step one of these boxes as you walk through this place, following after Lunasa.

Eventually she stops and begins to rummage through one of the smallest boxes you've seen in here, and she then pulls out a small picture, whose image you can't make out.

"Come on, we can't see it down here." She gestures for you to follow her again, and as you begin to do so, you notice a large door with a few locks on it, sitting back behind a few of the crates along the wall.

[ ] Ask her about the door.
[ ] Ignore it for now.
>> No. 13382
[ ] Ask her about the door.
>> No. 13383
[ ] Ignore it for now.
>> No. 13384
>[ ] Ask her about the door.
>[ ] Boring do-nothing option.

[x] Ask her about the door.
>> No. 13385
[ ] Ask her about the door.
>> No. 13391
[x] Ask her about the door.
>> No. 13393
[X] Ask her about the door.
>> No. 13394
File 122942702610.jpg - (191.53KB , 640x1395 , PPG.jpg ) [iqdb]
13394
Huh. What's this? AoD thread? How curious. Wasn't Nine banned? Talk to me, Punching Puppet Ghaleon, Magic Emperor of THP. What do you think?

"Well, it looks like YAF's having other people post updates for him, so Nine probably thought it was fine to do the same thing."

I think so too, o puppet. But isn't there an issue here?

"Hmmm... YAF was banned for trolling outside of his threads..."

Yes, that's true. Maybe if the current system sticks and nothing else happens, it'll be fine. I don't know, we'll see. But what of Nine?

"Well, Nine, was banned for trolling his own readers in his own threads. Isn't that a bit different?"

Yes. Yes, Punching Puppet Ghaleon, yes it is.

"But the people want AoD!"

I'm given to understand the people are also sick of Nine's antics. So what do you think we should do about this?

"Well, I don't really know, but - OH GOD IT'S A ZOMBIE SAVE ME ARGH!"

Whoops! Looks like Punching Puppet Ghaleon is incapacitated for a while. But he's right, it seems there ARE a lot of zombie readers around. Weird, maybe it's just a /border/ thing. Oh, dear, it looks like the zombies are heading for Nine as well! They seem to be the people who died waiting for him to update AoD. Well, I guess the poor guy has enough on his plate. Tell you what, if he can clear out the zombies for us, that'll be mighty swell, don't you think?

"MY RUBBER FACE!"

I'm sure Nine can do it. He's covered wars, you know.

DEAD NINE RISING CHALLENGE
- Nine is somewhat unbanned. Hooray! For now.
- Nine must fight the hordes of zombie readers by using his word processor to keep them at bay. He must substantially update AoD at least once every 72 hours, or he will be devoured by the hungry zombies (aka banned for good, no more last chances.)
- The zombies have the thread surrounded, so there's no escape. If they catch Nine posting anything that isn't an update, a vote or productive discussion on another story, he'll be devoured immediately. This is serious, man! Those zombies are angry!
- The only way to placate the zombie horde for good is for Nine to finish AoD. As in, really finish it. Trying to rush to an unsatisfying or abrupt ending or trying to evade their grasp with bullshit one line "updates" will just send them into a killing frenzy. They can smell fear.
- Zombies aren't trolls. They also aren't exempt from the rules just because they've got Nine on the run. Any zombies screw around in this thread and they get blown apart by a rocket launcher even harder than they would elsewhere.

And that's it! Ah, Punching Puppet Ghaleon is back. Hooray! Toy Magic Emperor, what do you think?

"Hmm, it sounds interesting. But what if Nine has to sort his sock drawer for three days and can't write?"

Well, my rubber friend, that would just be too bad. Maybe he should have thought of that before he dicked his readers around for months in the first place. He seems to be able to give updates to other people to post, so maybe he should write ahead a bit if he knows he'll be out of action for a while.

"I see. A most ingenious solution. It should be no problem for such a good writer and story. And if something goes wrong?"

Well, that's simple enough. We cut our losses and leave Nine to the zombies. (Generic Don't-Make-Me-Regret-This Clause) Any last words, Ghaleon?

"We fight because we care, because we want to leave behind a world content with itself for those we love. That is why we fight!"

Okay then.

[X] Ask her about the door.
>> No. 13396
File 122942945031.jpg - (163.57KB , 394x662 , 1209192377901.jpg ) [iqdb]
13396
>>13394
have you lost your mind
>> No. 13397
>>13394
Pardon me for asking, but were you drunk during the time you made this post?

[X] Ask her about the door.
>> No. 13398
[x] Ask her about the door.

>>13394

Yeah way to show that you're a capable and sensible mod. Now everyone will think that you're not only a poor mod but a fucking nutjob too.
>> No. 13399
>>13394
Jesus christ.
What the hell is this? Did being a Mod finally show it's effect and made you lose your mind? First enforcing rules like the SS and now talking with yourself and unbanning people. I don't know what is going on anymore.

Post saved for ***'s most glorious moment
>> No. 13400
File 12294364124.png - (21.14KB , 242x385 , 1226962178761.png ) [iqdb]
13400
>>13394
Shut up already.

{X} Ask her about the door.
>> No. 13401
[x] Ask her about the door.
>> No. 13402
>>13396
>>13397
>>13398
>>13399
>>13400
Take it easy already~

[X] Ask her about the door.
>> No. 13403
File 122946929814.jpg - (293.99KB , 733x496 , prismrivergroup_002.jpg ) [iqdb]
13403
"Ah... Wait." Obeying your call, the girl stands there near the staircase, watching you as you continue to speak. "This door here... What is it to?"

"Oh, that..." For a moment she merely holds her head, twisting her brow about in forced thought. She then looks back to you and nods. "It's just more crates and boxes, nothing interesting."

"Oh... Then, why are all these locks on it?"

"Ahaha." Jumping up a few steps of the stairs she waves to you, smiling. "Hurry up, or I'll lock you in down there!"

"Ah- Wait!" You rush after her, almost flying over to the staircase and up it, chasing after her as she continues down the hallway. As you approach a fork in the halls a familiar blob of white slams into your face, stopping your racing about with its oddly physical body.

"MYO~N!"

The puff of white squirms about for a moment before pulling itself off of your face and floating over to your side, where it proceeds to make loud "Myon" noises, as a redish hue begins to cover its surface. Ignoring the apparition's apparent ranting, you continue on down the right fork of the hall, thinking it must be the way back to the dining hall.

After what seemed to be a half hour's searching through hallways and rooms, you find yourself back at the dining hall. Your three hosts are all gathered about the table, looking at something small and flat. You see one of them run a hand over its shiny, smooth surface before you begin to walk over them, and they swiftly notice your presence.

"Aoi, this is what I took you down there to find." Lunasa gestures to the small picture, which looks like it must've been taken by some sort of professional photographer. "It's a picture of the place that has that half-ghost girl I was telling you about. It's called 'Hakugyokurou'."

Looking at the picture, you notice that the building depicted is very, very large, and seems to have a large courtyard, too. Pink trees line the side walk of the place in the picture, and a host of people can be seen standing in front of the palacial residence, smiling and playing around with each other. Other than the 3 Prismrivers, you recognize a familiar woman with nine large tails, an equally familiar girl with two small tails, a certain tall, mature looking woman who is sitting in some kind of floating hole, and...
The other three faces don't seem very familiar at all. A small grey haired girl with two swords and a large ghastly blob similar to Nyom, a greatly endowed woman in a beautiful blue dress, and another, more elderly woman who... is wearing an outfit much like your own.

"...Lunasa?" The girl you were addressing looks at you quizically, and you point to the woman. "W... Who is this?"

"Oh, she's..." As the girl realizes who you're pointing to, a slight change in her disposition can be seen. You can't really tell how it changed, only that it did. "She's our 'sister', Layla Prismriver."

"Oh... Where is she?"

After you say this, the blonde girl looks at you for a moment, not with an expression of anger or confusion, or really any other easy-to-read emotion. She looks... content?

"Well, a few years back, Layla kind of..." Lunasa bites her lip, now forcing herself to smile. "She..."

"She kicked the bucket, hard!" Merlin speaks up, a round smile on her face. "She was really amazing, too! She wanted to see herself die instead of just going out really peacefully."

"...Yeah." Lunasa, a bit shooken up, responds. "She was really amazing, wasn't she?"

A short silence follows, which you interrupt nervously, after having wondered if it was okay to talk through the whole thing.

"...So, these clothes are hers?"

Merlin nods, as does Lunasa. You hold the little vest of the outfit up a bit and look it over. It's hard to not wonder how these clothes fit you just fine, if they belonged to that old woman. Then, in sudden realization of the third sister's silence, you turn to look at Lyrica. She doesn't really look upset at all, only... a bit to herself, at the moment. Nyom presses up against your shoulder, making her soft little noises as she does so.

[ ] "...So, who are these other people?"
[ ] "Lyrica, are you okay?"
[ ] "If she was your sister, then how could she even die? Ghosts don't die, right?"
>> No. 13404
[x] Idly pet Nyom.
[x] "Lyrica, are you okay?"
[x] "...So, who are these other people?"
>> No. 13406
[x] Idly pet Nyom.
[x] "Lyrica, are you okay?"
[x] "...So, who are these other people?"
>> No. 13407
>>13394

Well, at least it seems to be working. Two updates in so little time? I can't stop the happy tears from flowing.

[x] Idly pet Nyom.
[x] "Lyrica, are you okay?"
[x] "...So, who are these other people?"
>> No. 13408
{X} Idly pet Nyom.
{X} "Lyrica, are you okay?"
{X} "...So, who are these other people?"
>> No. 13409
[X] "Lyrica, are you okay?"
[X] Idly pet Nyom.
[X] "...So, who are these other people?"

This order seems a more logical progression to me. Make sure everything's copasetic with Lyr, then, assuming it is, relax and continue with the questions.
>> No. 13411
[X] "Lyrica, are you okay?"
[X] Idly pet Nyom.
[X] "...So, who are these other people?"

Yep, this order makes more sense.
>> No. 13417
"...Lyrica?" The girl turns to you as you speak up, with an expression that suggests that she isn't really paying attention. "Lyrica, are you okay?"

"Oh..." Her eyes begin to shine again, and she smiles, nodding vigorously. "Oh! Yeah, I'm fine. I just spaced out there for a minute."

"You're such a dunce, Lyrica!" Merlin grabs the youngest sister's hat and, pulling it off, begins to rub her hair with enthusiasm. "Come back to us! Wake up!"

Turning to see Lunasa's reaction she merely smiles, letting a small giggle leave her mouth. It takes a second, but you start to smile, too, and soon enough everyone has calmed down. Your hand had found its way to Nyom while waiting for a chance to speak, and you've found yourself compelled to pet her like a cat. The only response from the thing are its small "Myon" sounds that come with every stroke of its white, transparent "skin".

"So...." Pointing to a few other people in the picture, you continue. "Who are all of these people?"

"Well, this woman, the one in the purple, is Miss Yukari. A long time ago, when Layla was still around, she would almost live here with us." Lunasa holds her cheek, and a slight blush comes to her face. "She was always so nice, and she was Layla's best friend. The two of them would always walk around together, and eat together, laugh together..."

As the girl continues rambling, you notice Nyom shifting her position so that it looks like she's peaking over the table, looking at the picture.

"...Oh, but enough about her. These two, with the tails, are her underlings. This one, the fox-like one, is Miss Ran. She still comes to visit us a lot. She brings this one," Now moving her finger over the brown haired girl, Lunasa continues. "Chen, with her."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, it is!" Merlin smiles, with her head on top of her little sister's. As Lunasa continues, you think you hear Lyrica mumble a quiet "Hey, get off me!".

"This one, in the blue, is Lady Yuyuko." Bringing her finger to her lips, she thinks. "There's... not a whole lot to say about her. She's a real glutton, which is odd for a ghost, and... I don't know. She's Miss Yukari's friend, though, and one of our most frequent employers."

"Employers?" Still petting the soft little blob of a ghost, you continue. "What do you all do?"

"Isn't it obvious?" You shake your head, and Lunasa sighs. "Those instruments. We use them to play music, and she often hires us to play for her."

"Oh..." Raising a finger to your lips, you nod. "Then... who is that other one?"

"That's the half-ghost I was telling you about. Youmu Konpaku, the little gardener of Hakugyokurou."

"...Is that all?"

"Yes!" Standing up and stretching, Lunasa yawns. "That's all!"

A few seconds of silence pass, with nobody doing anything. Suddenly, though, a noise rings out from the kitchen.

"All done!"

Now with wet hands, Eliza steps out of the kitchen, looking very proud of herself. The ghastly spirit, Kana, follows after her.

"I helped too, you know. I took care of all the cups!"

"Yes, yes, thank you." Making her way over to the table, Eliza smiles after seeing you. "Ah, Aoi. I had something to tell you, and... why are you petting the air?"

[ ] Pull your hand off of Nyom. "Oh, it's nothing! What did you want to say?"
[ ] Continue petting Nyom. "I always wanted a cat, so I'm pretending that I have one. Now, what was it you wanted to talk about?"
>> No. 13418
[ ] "It seems I've attracted some sort of...ghost to myself. Unfortunately, it also seems that not everybody can see it."
[ ] Pull your hand off of Nyom. "What did you want to say?"
>> No. 13419
[x] Continue petting Nyom. "I always wanted a cat, so I'm pretending that I have one. Now, what was it you wanted to talk about?"
>> No. 13420
[ ] "It seems I've attracted some sort of...ghost to myself. Unfortunately, it also seems that not everybody can see it."
[ ] Pull your hand off of Nyom. "What did you want to say?"
>> No. 13421
[x] "It seems I've attracted some sort of...ghost to myself. Unfortunately, it also seems that not everybody can see it."
[x] Pull your hand off of Nyom. "What did you want to say?"
>> No. 13422
[x] "It seems I've attracted some sort of...ghost to myself. Unfortunately, it also seems that not everybody can see it."
[x] Pull your hand off of Nyom. "What did you want to say?"

>As the girl continues rambling, you notice Nyom shifting her position so that it looks like she's peaking over the table, looking at the picture.

Nyom moe~
>> No. 13427
[x] "It seems I've attracted some sort of...ghost to myself. Unfortunately, it also seems that not everybody can see it."
[x] Pull your hand off of Nyom. "What did you want to say?"
>> No. 13428
[x] "It seems I've attracted some sort of...ghost to myself. Unfortunately, it also seems that not everybody can see it."
[x] Pull your hand off of Nyom. "What did you want to say?"

It's been waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long since I voted in this.
>> No. 13430
Hey there. Feeling a bit queasy today (honestly feel like I could vomit up my intestines if I allowed myself to, but that's beside the point), but I can at least promise you that there will be one update here in 2~3 hours.

sage for nothing happening
>> No. 13431
File 122964194284.jpg - (16.98KB , 285x332 , Pileofbooks.jpg ) [iqdb]
13431
"...Oh!" Nodding to yourself, you begin to explain. "Right. Well, it seems I... have a ghost following me. It also seems like not everybody can see it."

"I-" Backing up a little, the woman smiles, as if she was talking to someone who was seeing things. "Is that so?"

"Yes, it is." Taking your hand off of Nyom, who turns to you and whaps you with the end of her tail in protest, you continue to speak. "So... What did you want to say?"

"Oh, right... I want to show you something."

"Show me something? Show me wha-"

Before you can finish your sentence, the maid grabs your arm, pulling you up and dragging you along with her to the hall. For a while the two of you merely race through the place, and even go down a flight of stairs, maybe two, until you reach what appears to be your destination. Eliza, having to resist dusting off the double doors of this room, opens one of the doors, revealing a small, dusty sitting room. Actually, it's more like a... library?

"...Uh?" Tugging on the maids sleeve, you grab her attention. "A library? What's so interesting about this place?"

"I'll show you, here." Leading you to a shelf of books, she pulls one out of its place. At first you see nothing wrong with the article, until you notice the title.

"...This... this is..."

"Yes." The woman nods, opening the dusty volume up. "It's the same one Miss Maribel owns."

"..." For a second you merely stand there in shock. A book called "Serious Heralding of Intelligent Terestrials" is before you, the very same tome that your step sister had been obsessed with before you found yourself in a different place.

"...What is it doing here?"

"I'm not sure." Shelving the thing, Eliza looks at you with a serious face. "But I noticed that there's a few others that match the titles of Miss Maribel's personal reading selection."

"What... what does it mean?" Scratching your head, you almost laugh. "There can't be any connection between this place and those books, can there?"

"I don't know." She turns about, opening yet another door, which merely looked like a wall panel until she had slid it to the side. "But I think there's something wrong here. I'm not sure what, though."

Then stepping into the dark, slightly illuminated room, she nods.

"I have cleaning to do, though. It is the best way to find these sorts of things, afterall." With a wink and a flash of her sticking her tongue out, she waves. "Go explore, it's not like there's anything else to do!"

The panel slides shut before you can say a word, and you then hear the sound of feathers brushing against wood. Turning to look out the window, you can see that it's getting dark out. It may not be the best time to explore the foggy grounds of this mansion.

[ ] Knock on the panel, to get Eliza's attention.
-[ ] Ask her if she could come with you, in the sweetest way you can.
-[ ] Ask her if you could stay with her and talk for a while.
[ ] ...Maybe they have a garden, or possibly a greenhouse! Go look for it.
[ ] Find the sisters and ask them where a bedroom is, you're tired.
>> No. 13432
[X] Knock on the panel, to get Eliza's attention.
-[X] Ask her if she could come with you, in the sweetest way you can.
[X] Find the sisters and ask them where a bedroom is, you're tired.

"Please, Miss Eliza, I would feel a lot safer if I had someone I knew from my own world sleeping at my side..."

"Oh, Aoi, I don't kno--"

(Insert puppy dog eyes)

"Well, okay. Just this once, of course."
>> No. 13433
[ ] ...Maybe they have a garden, or possibly a greenhouse! Go look for it.
>> No. 13435
[X] ...Maybe they have a garden, or possibly a greenhouse! Go look for it.

ADVENTURE!!
>> No. 13436
[X] ...Maybe they have a garden, or possibly a greenhouse! Go look for it.
>> No. 13437
>>13432
fapfapfap

>>13431
>Taking your hand off of Nyom, who turns to you and whaps you with the end of her tail in protest, you continue to speak
fapfapBAM I came.
>> No. 13438
>Turning to look out the window, you can see that it's getting dark out. It may not be the best time to explore the foggy grounds of this mansion.

[x] Knock on the panel, to get Eliza's attention.
-[x] Ask her if you could stay with her and talk for a while.

If we stop her from dusting, she will not find the secret item. We should make sure she keep dusting.

Also, I'm getting hard imagining an h-scene going on here.
They're in their own private room~
>> No. 13439
[X] Knock on the panel, to get Eliza's attention.
-[X] Ask her if she could come with you, in the sweetest way you can.
[X] Find the sisters and ask them where a bedroom is, you're tired.

I can't resist.
>> No. 13440
[X] ...Maybe they have a garden, or possibly a greenhouse! Go look for it.
>> No. 13441
[X] Knock on the panel, to get Eliza's attention.
-[X] Ask her if she could come with you, in the sweetest way you can.
[X] Find the sisters and ask them where a bedroom is, you're tired.

Heheheh.
>> No. 13442
[X] ...Maybe they have a garden, or possibly a greenhouse! Go look for it.
>> No. 13443
Calling it now.
[ ] ...Maybe they have a garden, or possibly a greenhouse! Go look for it. won.

Writing will start shortly.
>> No. 13444
File 122970601827.jpg - (16.08KB , 300x375 , greenhouse001.jpg ) [iqdb]
13444
...Deciding that it'd be better to leave Eliza to her own business, you exit the library, determined to see if these sisters have a garden of some sort somewhere around the mansion. Finding yourself in the place's foyer, you nod and begin to head in the opposite direction of the front doors, determined to see whatever may be behind the mansion for yourself.

As you continue making your way through the hall, you notice how strange the place seems to look as it gets darker out. This sight swiftly disappears, though, as the lights of the place begin to turn up, so that it basically looks like day inside the halls. Despite this, it still doesn't look very nice, what with the crumbling walls, broken furniture, and debris all over the place.

Dispelling the thoughts of decor, you continue on through the halls, until you find yourself approaching what you assume must be the back doors, as they're almost as big and grand as the front doors were. Letting yourself out, you step down into the mist of the night, which has risen all the way up to your knees. Unable to see the ground, much less a garden, you continue on because of the fact that there's pavement beneath your shoes.

Pavement means there must be something out here, right? Right, it must.

You eventually find yourself walking up to a large glass structure, which, surprisingly, seems to still have the glass intact. Swallowing your courage, you step inside, and call out to see if anyone is there.

"H...hello?" You nervously say this, as the mere size of the plants in this place frightens you. "Is anybody in here? Hello?"

Upon hearing no answer, you continue on into the place, looking at all the strange things growing in here. Large grasses and ferns, small trees, bushes, and many other forms of plants make this place their home. You could almost swear you saw one of them moving, but you ignore this fear in favor of exploring the area. Finding yourself at a curved end of this strip of shrubbery, you begin to talk to yourself.

"I really should be going back in soon... It's pretty dark out." Nodding in agreement with your own statement, you continue. "Well, time to look for the way ou-"

Your sentence becomes a harsh scream, though, as one of the plant's vines flips the skirt of your dress up, and grabs you by your thigh.

"Let me go!" Pulling the thing off, you begin to run back to the entrance of the place. The other shrubbery doesn't want to let you escape, though, and trips you over. As you lay defeated on the ground, you can feel one of the cold, thick vines creeping up your leg, wrapping itself around you as it does so. Before you can grab it another one takes hold of your arm, and another take the other arm as well. Soon enough you find yourself suspended in the air by these things, and one of them begins to make its way for your chest.

[ ] Call out for help.
[ ] Struggle in protest.

------------

Short update is short. Suppose I'll end up writing at least one more today, if the votes come in quick enough.
>> No. 13445
[x] Call out for help.

Ugh. Seems like a 50/50 chance of either working to me.
>> No. 13446
[x] Call out for help.
>> No. 13448
{X} Call out for help while struggling in protest.

Why not.
Also, tentacle rape, haha
>> No. 13450
[x] Call out for help.
>> No. 13453
[X] Struggle in protest.

WHY NOT.
>> No. 13454
Calling out for help wins, writing now.
>> No. 13457
File 122971913541.png - (18.56KB , 600x500 , Kana003.png ) [iqdb]
13457
"A...Ah..." Trembling as the thing reaches for you, you cry out. "Help! Someone, help!"

The large vine thumps against your chest, and slowly begins to crawl up your shirt, slithering much like a snake might. It cautiously rises from your collar, reaching towards your face, and then...

It pats you on the head.

For a moment your just look at the thing in shock, until you hear a pair of laughing voices from behind you. It's difficult, but you manage to get a look at your captors. Standing there behind you, Kana and Lyrica are having an extreme fit of laughter.

"Hahahahaha!" Slapping her knee, the older of the two points at you, grining. "Wow, you should've seen the look on your face! It looked like you wanted it to rape you or something!"

"Ahaha..." Wiping a tear from her eye, Lyrica smiles. "Wow, you're really filthy, Aoi."

All you can do is look at them in a state of horror and confusion, and maybe a bit of anger. Just as you're about to yell for Kana to let you down, she claps her hands and the vines all at once recede to their respective places, leaving you to fall to the floor. Rubbing your butt, you stand to address the wicked girl.

"Kana! That..." Feeling a bit embarassed that they saw you like that, you feel a bit of your rage leave. "That... it wasn't very nice, you know!"

"Hahaha..." Kana gives you a thumps up, and nods. "I know, but I said that we'd get you back, didn't I? It'd be much worse for me to not keep up with a promise."

"...I guess you're right..." Letting out a long due breath of air, you smile. "So, what is everyone else up to?"

"Oh..." Lyrica, speaks up, fiddling around with some piece of paper. "My sisters went off to go talk to some bird creature earlier. They said something about her being a great singer."

"Is... is that so?" Disregarding the part about a bird creature, you nod. "Well, what about you two?"

"We were about to go to visit the place that the spirits that molested you come from." Wait, spirits? So, does she mean that those vines were being controlled by... "It's on the other side of this one big river, and there's this strange woman that ferrys the dead across the river."

"That sounds kind of impossible..."

"Hmm?" Kana looks at you, with one eye open and the other closed. "You can believe in poltergeists, but not grim reapers?"

"No, it's not like that..." You rub the back of your head, wondering just what you should say. "It's just that..."

"I'll show you she's real, if you're so sure that she isn't!" Crossing her arms, Kana grins determinedly. "So, how about it? Want to see for yourself?"

[ ] "No thanks, I'm really tired, and leaving Eliza alone would be a little mean."
[ ] "Okay..." Look thoughtful. "If she is real, maybe she could ferry you, too?"
>> No. 13458
[x] Call out for help.
Watch as it plugs his mouth with a curiously shaped tentacle to gag him!

...I am having a hard time not fapping at the thought of Aoi bound up by tentacles.

Also, it's amazing how the "Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Rika" pasta can be amazingly new just by replacing pronouns, the name, and a scattered handful of nouns.

Results here: http://privatepaste.com/a3RTaKf259
>> No. 13459
[x] "No thanks, I'm really tired, and leaving Eliza alone would be a little mean."

Eliza's probably getting fondled by book elementals or palimpests or something.

>>13458
Dammit, I was late.
>> No. 13461
[ ] "Okay..." Look thoughtful. "If she is real, maybe she could ferry you, too?"
>> No. 13464
{X} "No thanks, I'm really tired, and leaving Eliza alone would be a little mean."
>> No. 13465
File 122972692016.jpg - (90.01KB , 503x650 , patchy058.jpg ) [iqdb]
13465
>>13458
>Aoi bound up by tentacles.
>http://privatepaste.com/a3RTaKf259

Oh dear, I do believe I'm feeling a tad hot...

[X] "No thanks, I'm really tired, and leaving Eliza alone would be a little mean."

I would vote for the narky comeback, but we outsiders have to stick together.
>> No. 13466
[x] "No thanks, I'm really tired, and leaving Eliza alone would be a little mean."
>> No. 13467
[x] "No thanks, I'm really tired, and leaving Eliza alone would be a little mean."
>> No. 13471
[X] "No thanks, I'm really tired, and leaving Eliza alone would be a little mean."

>"Wow, you should've seen the look on your face! It looked like you wanted it to rape you or something!"
Aoi, you're so naughty~
>> No. 13472
[x] "Okay..." Look thoughtful. "If she is real, maybe she could ferry you, too?"
>> No. 13477
>Aoi bound up by tentacles.

One of you drawfags need to get on this.
>> No. 13492
Eh, calling the vote now. Expect an update before the day ends.

Just a note, a write in is okay on the next update, but not on the ones after that. I'll be allowing write ins once I get back from visiting my relatives.
>> No. 13493
>>13477
Agreed. Aoi sleeping in panties curled up and dozing with Nyom would be equally acceptable.
>> No. 13495
File 122980368983.gif - (0.96MB , 261x150 , 2.gif ) [iqdb]
13495
>>13493
>>13477
>>13458

You're killing me, anon.
>> No. 13507
Actually, sorry, but no updates tonight. Drama started on IRC, went out of control, and now I'm too tired. I'll write up the updates for while I'm gone, but I won't update tommorow.

Sorry.
>> No. 13510
>>13507
>Drama started on IRC, went out of control, and now I'm too tired.

And that is terrible.
>> No. 13544
Yeah, sorry. I had mentioned it on IRC, but I forgot to say here that I had been visiting relatives for the past week. I'm back now, though, so expect an update in a few hours.
>> No. 13548
>>13544

Hooray!
>> No. 13553
A bit late, but anyone who said I'm always on time must have something horribly wrong with their head.

-----

"Ah..." For a second you feel the urge to make a sharp comeback, but you keep yourself under control. "No, no thanks. I'm already tired as it is, and leaving Eliza alone would be mean..."

"Oh, right." Nodding slowly, Kana keeps a completely blank expression. "The maid, almost forgot about her. Well, I suppose you two can cuddle up here if you want, but we're gonna go have fun!"

Waving a hand back at you, she flies up through the roof of the place, not breaking the glass even a bit. Lyrica grins mischieviously before turning about and following the older girl's lead. For a second you merely stand there, watching as they become dots in the sky, and you then notice Nyom doing the same thing. Turning to face her, you notice that she's copying you, because the white mass turns to look at you, too.

"Why, you!"

Grabing the thing, you stretch it out as if stretching a disobedient child's cheeks. Nyom makes small noises to protest, and you could almost swear you heard a word mix in with all the usual sounds. The blobbish figure merely looks at you, or, does what you assume to be looking at you. Sighing, you let go, and make your way to the door of the place.

"Come on-" You say with a sigh. "- let's go."

After a few minutes of walking about the mansion, calling out for your friend in the foreign servant's dress, you begin to notice all the open doors in this hall. Every one of them, just hanging open... Except for the ones up ahead. Paying closer attention, you note that one of the doors is shut, while its companion is slightly ajar. Peeking in, you call out.

"Elizaaa?" You look about the tattered bedroom, which looks a lot like the scene you had seen earlier today. "Eliza, are you in here? It's not a good idea to work in a place without the lights o-"

Your statement is interrupted, as you hear some... thing squirm about in the darkness.

"...E-Eliza?"

Silence is your only answer. The sheer lack of noise starts out almost calming, but swiftly delves into the feelings of being watched by whatever had made that sound, and you reach into the room, hand trembling.

"I-I'm turning the light on!" Flipping the switch, you clench your eyes as the room fills with light... When nothing happens, you look back in. "...Huh?"

The room actually looks kind of normal, the debris and springs in the bed aside. It has some almost-perfect curtains, and yet... no hint of any maid. Strange.

Taking a step in, you hear a wet, slithering noise from the closet. Turning your attention there, you see some red flash receed into its depths before you can manage to make out what it was.

"...Huh?" Walking over to the closet, you open it up, taking a look in it. Nothing looks too odd... other than the large hole in the floor, which looks large enough to permit a bear's passing through it. Slamming the closet doors shut, you take off down the hall, too panicked to even look back. As you leave the scene behind, you hear a loud 'click' of a switch being flipped.

-----

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Flinging the doors open, your rush in to find the maid there, looking off into space. With your screaming she looks to you, just as you launch yourself into her chest.

"A-Aoi?" Holding you by the shoulders, she pulls you back. "What's wrong?"

[ ] "I... I missed you, is all."
[ ] "I saw something horrible in one of those beat up bed rooms!"
[ ] "Um... N-nothing, it's nothing. Nothing at all."
>> No. 13554
>For a second you merely stand there, watching as they become dots in the sky, and you then notice Nyom doing the same thing. Turning to face her, you notice that she's copying you, because the white mass turns to look at you, too.

YES

[x] "I saw something horrible in one of those beat up bed rooms!"
>> No. 13555
[ ] "I saw something horrible in one of those beat up bed rooms!"
>> No. 13557
[X] I was in a room
[X] Everything looked kind of moldy
[X] I opened a closet, since it was unlocked
[X] And there I saw a rock.
[X] But it wasn't a rock.
[X] It was a ROCK LOBSTER!
>> No. 13558
[ ] "Um... N-nothing, it's nothing. Nothing at all."

That thing will rape Aoi.
>> No. 13559
[x] "I saw something horrible in one of those beat up bed rooms!"
>> No. 13560
>>13557
This is much better than what I had stuck in my head before. Thanks!

>>13553
[X] Hang on to her for another second, then pull away.
[X] "I... I missed you, is all."
[X] Look down, blush, and push your forefingers together as you speak.
>> No. 13561
Hey, that reminds me--did Nine say "no Maribel or Eliza routes first playthrough"? Or is that something my mind invented?
>> No. 13562
[x] "I saw something horrible in one of those beat up bed rooms!"

>>13561

No one from the outside world is available on the first run through. Gensokyo girls only.
>> No. 13563
[x] "I saw something horrible in one of those beat up bed rooms!"
>> No. 13564
[X] Hang on to her for another second, then pull away.
[X] "I... I missed you."
[X] Look down, blush, and push your forefingers together as you speak.
[x] "And I saw something horrible in one of those beat up bed rooms adn was scared!"
>> No. 13565
[X] Hang on to her for another second, then pull away.
[X] "I... I missed you."
[X] Look down, blush, and push your forefingers together as you speak.
[x] "And I saw something horrible in one of those beat up bed rooms and was scared!"

>>13557
I lovehate that song so much. The lyrics are weird, inane, drug-induced babble, but the music is fucking awesome.
>> No. 13566
[x] "I saw something horrible in one of those beat up bed rooms!"
>> No. 13567
[X] Hang on to her for another second, then pull away.
[X] "I... I missed you."
[X] Look down, blush, and push your forefingers together as you speak.
[x] "And I saw something horrible in one of those beat up bed rooms and I was really scared!"

Moeing Aoi a bit more.
>> No. 13572
[x] "I saw something horrible in one of those beat up bed rooms!"

This won. I'll get to writing now, though I can't say just when the update should be ready.
>> No. 13576
>>13572

hooray!
>> No. 13577
File 123060582485.jpg - (46.36KB , 1024x768 , Night_Sky001.jpg ) [iqdb]
13577
"I... Um, I..." Biting your lip, you hold the words back... Was that thing just an illusion? A trick of the mind? Was that hole even there, or...

"Aoi." Eliza smiles seetly, shaking you a bit. "It's fine, tell me! What happened?"

"..." Taking in a deep breath, you reply. "I saw... something. Something really strange, and horrible, too!"

"...Is that so?" The maid's expression can't be read. She merely looks on as you continue.

"It made this disgusting noise, and... It was red, I think. There was this hole in a closet that I think it went in, and..."

"Shh." She puts her finger to your lips, and gestures for you to move. Making her way to the window, she opens it to reveal the night sky.

"...Eliza, this is...?"

"You know..." She turns back to look at you, still with that slightly distant, yet earnestly caring smile. "When I was a little girl, I always thought that the moon and stars were eyes."

"Eyes...?"

"Yes, eyes." She looks dreamily out at the sky, holding her hands clenched to her chest. "I was always scared at night, because I thought the sky was a big monster. I'd whine and make a fuss, and then my mother would find me wrapped up in the bed sheets."

Placing a hand on the bed you just noticed, you nod. Eliza shifts her position so that she's resting on the bed, still gazing at the beautiful night sky.

"I'd ask her, 'Who's eyes are those eyes?'" She gigles, still looking out the window. "She'd just laugh and unwrap me, then ask me to be a little more clear."

"I told her that a big monster was looking at me from outside the window, and she explained that I saw things wrong. She told me that it wasn't a monster, and that I had no reason to be afraid..." Brsuhing her braided hair to the side, she turns her attention back to you, still smiling. "She took me outside, too. When I saw that there was no monster, and that it was fine, I felt a lot better... I guess mothers are good like that, aren't they?"

"Oh... yeah..."

"So, Aoi." She grabs your hand, holding it between her own two hands. "If you ever feel scared... Just come to me. I'll show you that everything is fine, okay?"

"Y-yeah..." This feeling... you can't really describe it. It feels kind of like talking to a close friend, but also to someone... motherly? It's hard to figure out just what this emotion is. "So... you'll always be there for me?"

Placing a hand on your head, Eliza smiles. Her warm palm begins to rub your hair, which doesn't feel bad at all. After a moment she nods, and leans in to look you in the eyes.

"Definitely."

------

"Well... I guess it's about time for me to turn in!" Stretching her arms, the maid yawns loudly. "Good night, Aoi."

"Yeah, good night."

She shuts the door, and leaves the room she had led you to. It's only about two over from the room she'll be sleeping in, and apparently this room has some kind of history. Making your way over to the closet, you understand the history that it has.

A few outfits just like the one you have on are in the closet, along with a number of others that are variations or entirely different. A horrible thought enters your mind, and you check the floor of the closet, only to find that there are no holes. Further inspection reveals that there aren't any in any part of the closet, at all...

[ ] Go to Eliza's room, ask her a question.
-[ ] "I'm still scared..." Clutch your pillow to your chest. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"
-[ ] "Um... Eliza? I don't know how to say this, but... c-could we sleep together? In my room?"
[ ] Trust Eliza's words, and just go to bed.
[ ] Sneak around the mansion, and look for that one room that scared you so much.
>> No. 13578
[P] Go to Eliza's room, ask her a question.
-[P] "I'm still scared..." Clutch your pillow to your chest. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

Aw, even if there's no Eliza route, I still like her. Plus, it's nice to have someone to hold onto when you're going to sleep.
>> No. 13580
Probably just the mansion residents fucking with you.

[x] Trust Eliza's words, and just go to bed.
>> No. 13581
>>13580
Wishful thinking. But, we're tired.

[X] Trust Eliza's words, and just go to bed.

Balls-trippin' dream sequence is go!
>> No. 13582
[X] Trust Eliza's words, and just go to be
>> No. 13589
[ ] Trust Eliza's words, and just go to bed.
>> No. 13596
[ ] Sneak around the mansion, and look for that one room that scared you so much.
>> No. 13601
[X] Trust Eliza's words, and just go to bed.
>> No. 13610
You know, with all the slimy monsters he's encountered today and the incident in the greenhouse, Aoi might have a nightmare. Why, he could even start having a dream all about the terrible, slimy, filthy, tentacled monster he saw violating him in the unspeakable ways that the greenhouse vines seemed ready to...

Please?
>> No. 13611
>>13610
>> No. 13613
>>13610
Yes.
>> No. 13621
>>13610
:>
>> No. 13628
[x] Trust Eliza's words, and just go to bed.
>> No. 13639
>>13610

YES

YES
>> No. 13645
>"I'd ask her, 'Who's eyes are those eyes?'"
>Who's eyes are those eyes?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
[X] Go to Eliza's room, ask her a question.
-[X] "I'm still scared..." Clutch your pillow to your chest. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

>>13610
Oh yes.
>> No. 13646
>>13610

...

Taken into consideration.

Expect an update later on. It'll probably be up kind of late, since I'm aiming to make a wall.
>> No. 13647
>>13646

hooray!
>> No. 13648
>>13577
Awwww..... that was sweet. I mean, I'd be a damned dirty liar if I said I didn't really want to see >>13610 , but That whole scene with Eliza just now was adorable.

[X] Go to Eliza's room, ask her a question.
-[X] "Eliza..." Clutch your pillow to your chest. "Can you show me how babies are made?"

It's safe to post that, now that it's been called.
>> No. 13653
File 123096771726.jpg - (33.01KB , 344x293 , monster.jpg ) [iqdb]
13653
...You really should just get to bed. It's late, and Eliza said that she had already gone to her room. As you take off your clothes, you realize just how cold it is in this room, and how it may be nice to have some sort of night gown. Checking the closet, you find the article of clothing, and try it on.

It's a little... tight. Not only that, but it's short, too. The rim of the dress barely covers your rear end, making for a rather embarassing display. As you hold the edges down, you make your way to the bed, which is surprisingly clean and, upon further inspection, cozy. After getting yourself situated, you look up at the cieling, thinking over today's events... Waking up in some strange place, meeting some girls who called themselves poltergeists, and seeing some things you can't even begin to understand...

Then, your thoughts return to that horrible thing you had seen in that one room. Even though it was just a glimpse, that thing was too disgusting for you to ever want to see again. These thoughts quickly give way to what Eliza told you... About how you shouldn't be afraid. Feeling a renewed sense of security, your eyes flutter shut as you drift off into sleep...

***

"...Hǝƛ' ı Ϯɥɣʨʞ iʇ,ƨ sϮıƒƒ Ⱥ ƒıʌϱ. . ." A horrible, twisted voice rings our from over where you lay. As you lay there, you can feel its cold, moist appendages hold you down. "ɥƛɥȺɥa. . .ʄ sʊƃƃʘƨϱ ı,ƒƒ ظǖsϮ hɄʌϱ ƨʘʬǝ ɟʊɲ' Ϯɥϱϰ. . ."

This is too... abnormal. It doesn't even sound like words it's saying, but you can somehow tell that the voice is trying to speak. Clenching your eyelids, you notice that you can't even open your eyes, as some sticky fluid is holding them closed. Licking your lips, it seems that your mouth has been left untouched.

"What... What are you?" It takes courage to speak up before whatever it is that's doing this. "Why are you doing this? What did you do to my eyes?"

"ʘɥ. . ." The thing speaks up again, letting foul words escape from its mouth. The smell of its breath reaches your nose, and then the foul stench of the whole thing begins to sink in. "ƨʘ' ƛȱ,rϱ aʍȺʞʨ, ϮɥeϰɁ"

Your nose burns from the smell of this horrible thing, which you don't even know the form of. You can merely sit there as whatever it is looms over you, making a horrible noise that vaguely reminds you of laughter. As it continues this "laughter", you feel the sticky substance on your eyes begin to dry up and crumble, falling to the sides of your face.

...Time seems to stand still, as you slowly open your eyes to see this thing that has so suddenly attacked you. You really don't know if you should be grateful for it being too dark to see the thing or not, but it continues to vomit those horrible sounds from its mouth, even though it knows you can "see".

"ʍEƒƒ Ϯɥϱϰ. . ." What you assume to be spit hits your face, stinging you a bit as the thing speaks. "ƒǝϮ,s Hƛʌʨ ƨʘʬe ʄǖu, ʘʞȺɣɁ"

As soon as it stops making that horrible sound, some wet, meaty thing presses up against your mouth. You refuse the thing, keeping your lips tightly shut, but shock overcomes you as what feel like extremely small tentacles dig into the space between your lips and rip your mouth open, then thrusting the thick chunk of dripping meat into your mouth.

"Tɥʨɹظ' Ϟʘώ ɣȱu'ƒƒ ƨƕϮ ʊb." The thing shakes, making that horrible laughing sound again. "Ϡȱώ. . .ƒϱϮ,s ƃlȺɣ."

Your eyes widen, as the fleshy thing it had shoved in your mouth begins to move back and forth, growing larger and harder as it does so. Another one of the things grips you about the neck, pulling your head back as the first thing shoves itself down into your throat, making you scream as it does so. Your screams are muffled, though, as the thing has given your throat no room to let a voice escape. You can only let your eyes roll up in horror as some hot, almost watery substance shoots out of the thing.

The stuff sticks to the insides of your throat, and you can feel those small tentacles once more, tearing into the flesh of your neck as your muffled screams begin to die down.

"Ϯhϱϡʨ, ʇHƛϯ ʍȺƨn'Ϯ ظ ʘ ƃȺp, ώɣƨ ıϮɁ" The monster cackles, as another one of those fleshy things begins to make itself known by pressing up against your rear. "ϰʘώ fʘɹ Ϯɥıƨ ϱuȡ. . ."

***

Your eyes dart open, and you feel a cold sweat over your body. Light filters into the room from outside, and you can see that what you just experienced was no more than a dream. Trying to calm yourself, you close your eyes, and open them again to look at the room before you. No... there's no monster in here, nothing strange and murderous. A sigh of relief escapes your lips, and you place your hand in your lap as you calm down.

"...Eh?" Feeling a damp, sticky feeling on the night gown, you pull your arm back up. "What's this...?"

Oh, you think to yourself, it was a... wet dream.

Another sigh escapes your lips, and you stand up from your bed to see how bad it is. It isn't really covering all that much of the nightgown, so it should be fine with a little water...

It suddenly hits you. That may've been no more than a dream, but what if there really is something like that crawling about the mansion at night, waiting to find some prey, and to...

"N-no!" Shaking your head, you tap your fists to your scalp as you stop your train of thought. "No, it's fine, I'll just..."

...No, you can't have Eliza come along for something this embarrasing. She may not look at you the same way if she thinks that you're a pervert...

Finally deciding, you make your way out of the room, carefully creeping down the hall in an attempt to find a bathroom, or even a light switch.

-----

"And... there." Somehow, you had managed to find a bathroom while fumbling around in the dark. It wasn't too far from your own room, but you could never find a light switch to illuminate the hallway, so the trip to the place seemed to take forever.

Nodding to yourself as you think of how clean you now are, you turn to the bathroom door, only to hear something on the other side.

A foul odor accompanies a horrible slithering sound, that sounds like nothing you've ever heard before. If you had to put the sound to a thing... You'd say that it sounds like loose meat being dragged along the ground. Your hand falters for a moment, and you merely leave it there, over the door knob, as you wonder just what you should do.

[ ] Find something you could throw.
[ ] Open the door.
-[ ] Try to find your room.
-[ ] Try to find Eliza's room.
[ ] Lock the door.

------

Gah, I don't like how this turned out. Not as big as I wanted, mainly due to how long it took to get all the special symbols. But I promised to update, so here.
>> No. 13654
[X] Open the door.
-[X] Try to find Eliza's room.

Was hoping to see some total penetration, but Aoi sucking down a bunch of sperm is material enough for me. Excuse me while I grab some tissues.
>> No. 13658
[X] Open the door.
-[X] Try to find Eliza's room.

ƨȺɣɄ~
>> No. 13659
[x] Open the door.
-[x] Try to find Eliza's room.

Damn Aoi you are one sexually repressed cross-dresser.
>> No. 13660
[X] Find something you could throw.
[X] Open the door.
-[X] Try to find Eliza's room.

Be prepared, Aoi!
>> No. 13664
[x] Find something you could throw.
[x] Open the door.
-[x] Try to find Eliza's room.

>>13645
Why the FFFFFFFFF? I'm probably missing a reference, aren't I?
>> No. 13665
>>13664
Chaos;Head

[X] Open the door.
-[X] Try to find Eliza's room.
>> No. 13666
[X] Open the door.
-[X] Try to find Eliza's room.
>> No. 13680
Okay, I feel horrible for suggesting this, but I think you'd all agree that the atmosphere of the story was ruined after leaving the Mansion. Because of this, and how I've suddenly felt the muse I had back then again, I was wondering if you all might like to back track to that point and cover the Prismrivers another time, in a later route.

So, return to the night at the mansion, yes or no? If yes, I'll get to work on a short summary of what had happened to that point as a reminder and I'll feel a lot better about writing this. If no, I'll just keep writing this as I had been.
>> No. 13684
>>13680

I'm fine with it.
>> No. 13685
>>13680

...what?
>> No. 13688
>Okay, I feel horrible for suggesting this, but I think you'd all agree that the atmosphere of the story was ruined after leaving the Mansion.

Yeah. It was dark, moody, and mysterious then, and Renko and Mary were more compelling side-characters than anyone in the Prismriver mansion. I want to go back to trying to figure out why Mary is trying to terrible things to us. Nyom is all we need for comedic relief.

>If yes, I'll get to work on a short summary of what had happened to that point as a reminder and I'll feel a lot better about writing this.

Do it
>> No. 13689
I think it's a good idea, Nine.

Best of luck to you.
>> No. 13696
If you say so. You're the writer, after all, and if you've written yourself into a corner or someplace you'd rather not be I guess a retcon is for the best.

Do it.
>> No. 13697
Yes, go for it.
>> No. 13699
Okay then. I'll need a bit of time to recover the old moods and style AoD used to have, and to make sure everything is in check and as it should be. I'm also going to see about having a mod delete the threads that are being retconed, so as to avoid any confusion by someone who might start reading this.
>> No. 13700
>>13699

hooray!
>> No. 13703
>>13699
>I'm also going to see about having a mod delete the threads that are being retconed

Not this shit again...
>> No. 13704
>>13703

No, no. Not only do we have different mods, but I've also checked with one of them and it's fine. No need to worry.
>> No. 13706
Aww... I liked being the maybe-reincarnation of Layla.
>> No. 13710
>>13704

Hmm, ok then. But has this thread been archivied? Even if it's being retconned, it still should be read.