[Return]
Archived thread

File 122582437730.jpg - (140.74KB , 1024x769 , YuyuYukari005.jpg ) [iqdb]
12492 No. 12492
[X] Dead Cherry Tree

***

Something about the dead tree compels you to draw nearer. The once lively titan is now little more than a slumbering giant, the aura of death and smell of corpses long gone. It seems peaceful now, content to remain silent and unobtrusive. It's been moved somehow, given its own garden to rest in, far away from all the people and things that once bothered it.

At the foot of the tree, perched atop a particularly high root, is a beautiful blond woman in a frilly purple dress, swinging a parasol about idly as she watches the clear blue skies with a smile.

A giggle floats through the air as a pink haired woman skips happily down the stone path that leads to the tree, her plain blue robes fluttering in the breeze as she hops and spins in glee. She spots the blond and tilts her head in confusion for a moment before skipping over and hauling herself up onto the root, flailing about in a silly undignified way, but she succeeds. Plopping herself down in front of the blond, legs straddling the wood beneath her, she leans forward and smiles widely.

"Hello! I haven't seen you before! What are you doing?"

The blond looks down from the sky with a smile, her golden eyes twinkling brightly.

"Reminiscing, dear. How about you?"

The pink haired woman grins and straightens up, her chest swelling with pride.

"I'm exploring! The judge said that I'm going to be the princess here, so I have to learn all about everything here. I got assigned this really stuffy guardian to teach me, though, and she's really boring, and so I ran away and started finding stuff for myself, and there's all sorts of nifty things here, and--"

The woman is interrupted by her own squeel of panic as her lively motions rob her of her balance and she pitches backward, arms flailing around in a futile attempt at balance. Before she can fall off the tree root the blond reaches out and grasps her arm, pulling her back up gently.

"Careful, dear."

The starwberry haired woman nods just as energetically as before, utterly failing to understand the point. The blond just giggles at the sight.

"Say, who are you, Miss?"

"Oh, nobody in particular," the blond replies evasively, "just an old woman."

"Eh?" The pink haired woman looks on in innocent wonder. "But you don't look old! You're all pretty, and you have pretty eyes!"

"Pretty?"

"Pretty eyes!"

The blond woman smiles and leans back.

"I had a friend once with very pretty eyes. I tried a long time to make my eyes look like hers, but this was the closest I could come. You've got eyes like hers, did you know?"

"Really? My eyes are pretty, too?"

The blond nods, and the woman with the pink hair claps excitedly.

"If you like my eyes," the blond sounds happy, "will you be my friend?"

"Friend?" The woman in blue tilts her head. "I haven't been one of those yet. Okay!"

"Wonderful." The blond smiles, reaching out and ruffling her new friend's hair. "Then I can be your friend, too."

The robed woman laughs and claps in excitement. The two women embrace each other happily, and the blond begins to shake, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Hey, why is my friend crying?"

The blond woman is crying too hard to answer her new friend. But it's such a silly question. She's crying because she's happy.

---

You awaken to the faint aroma of cherry blossoms, and a pleasant warmth all around you. There's no need for you to open your eyes, you already know what you'll find, but you do so anyway. Your vision adjusts to the soft morning light, and you see her there at your side, snuggled close and arms around you, the soft mess of her hair pressed to your face. You inhale deeply, savoring Yuyu's smell.

Eventually, Yuyu wakes as well, greeting you with a smile, pulling herself closer to you. This is nice... she may not return your feelings, but just holding onto her like this is nice. It's like that afternoon, just before all this started, when you woke up so close to her, but... it's better than that in some intangible way.

"Good morning."

The sound of her voice is pleasant...

"Good morning."

Neither of you says anything more for some time, each content to bask in the feeling of being alongside someone who cares. Yuyu moves to press her lips against yours softly, running her hand through your hair in a comforting manner.

"Hey." She breaks the silence with a whisper. "Let's go out today. Just the two of us."

[ ] Accept.

[ ] Decline.

>> No. 12495
[✗] Accept.
>> No. 12497
[ ] Accept.
>> No. 12498
[X] Accept.
>> No. 12499
[X] Accept.
>> No. 12500
[X] Accept.
>> No. 12501
[x] Accept.
>> No. 12503
[o/] Tell her to go by herself; you'd rather spend time with Youmu.

Pissing in the tide~
>> No. 12508
[x] Accept.
>> No. 12510
[x] Accept.

lolk.
>> No. 12512
[&] X-CEPT!

It's like accepting BUT EXTREME!
>> No. 12513
[x] Accept.

>I got assigned this really stuffy guardian to teach me, though, and she's really boring
I wonder who this is? Eiki before she became a judge, or someone else?
>> No. 12514
>>12513

Please refer to >>6868 or just read on.

."It's like that with all of them. I love Youmu so much, but I know that she can't be with me forever. I lost her predecessor, Youki, before he even died; he ventured off into hermitage somewhere, leaving behind his daughter and I. And before him, I had Youko; she grew old, and fight though she did to hang on for me, she came to her end. I took it so hard that I cried myself tearless for days at a time. It never gets easier, giving those precious people up, and the knowledge that I'm going to outlast them all is--"
>> No. 12522
>>12492
>"Hey, why is my friend crying?"
>The blond woman is crying too hard to answer her new friend. But it's such a silly question. She's crying because she's happy.
D'awww, full circle~
>> No. 12527
Mmm. This is giving me some nice Happy Flame Time-ish vibes.

The road to Yuyuko is long, but worth every step.
>> No. 12546
File 122603246550.jpg - (103.31KB , 600x800 , sexyyuyu022.jpg ) [iqdb]
12546
[X] Accept.

***

"Sure. Just the two of us."

"Thank you."

Despite your agreement, the two of you elect to linger in bed for a while rather than rise immediately. You're together right now, after all, and it's too comfortable, too warm and safe to leave so soon. Once the hazy spray of early morning light leaking through the windows begins to resolve into solid beams, however, the two of you crawl out of the sheets reluctantly.

She stretches her limbs as the two of you sit up, giving you something nice to watch. She actually looks sort of silly; her hair is a mess, and she still looks somewhat tired, but she has a little smile on her face all the same. You find yourself stifling a laugh when you think of her going out like that.

Yuyu tilts her head and widens her smile in amusement. "What are you chuckling at?"

"Just thinking that you don't look very presentable for someone so eager to go out."

She pouts and gives you a playful tap on the forehead with... her fan? Where did she get that all of a sudden?

"You don't look particularly decent yourself right now, young man."

"I suppose not." It's hard to keep the grin from your face as reach over and fruitlessly attempt to brush down some of her frazzled hair. "You seem cheery this morning. Are you feeling better?"

Her smile softens, and she nods. "Yes. I'm still unsure about a number of things, but if I let myself get down I won't be able to deal with any of it. Also," she reaches up and removes your hand from her hair, clasping it in her own tightly, "it feels good to know that someone I care about loves me, even if I can't return those feelings right now."

Your grin fades just a little. It's a little sad that she doesn't share your feelings, but... she does care about you, and if it makes her happy, then that's good enough for now.

"I'm glad to hear it, Yuyu."

She leans in to give you a quick peck on the lips, then pulls back and claps her hands once.

"Alright then, if we're going out today, then you're right! We should get cleaned up! We could take a nice long bath, and pick out some good clothes..." Her eyes widen a bit, the blue light within pulsing brightly, and she suddenly brings a finger to her mouth as if she just realized something. "Oh! If we use our little ghostly cleaning trick, we'll be ready faster, and we can go straight to having a nice big breakfast before we go! The bath does sound nice, though... oh, what should we do, do you think?"

She watches you for an answer, bouncing slightly in place, as if she's filled with energy. She looks very excited about this. It's nice to see her feeling active again.

[ ] The bath does sound nice...

[ ] Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
>> No. 12547
[x] Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

She sounds too excited to properly enjoy a leisurely bath.
>> No. 12550
[x] Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
>> No. 12552
[X] Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

The bath is a good idea, but best saved for unwinding at the end of the day, rather than the beginning.
>> No. 12554
[x] Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Yuyucast must feed.
>> No. 12555
[X] Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
>> No. 12556
[X] The bath does sound nice...

We're sticky.
>> No. 12557
[X] Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
>> No. 12558
[X] Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Delicious breakfast.
>> No. 12562
[ ] The bath does sound nice...

Get rid of all those fluids dirting the body. I mean, the ectoplasm.
>> No. 12563
>>Get rid of all those fluids dirting the body. I mean, the grease.
>> No. 12564
[x] Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

You guys missing this part?
>"Oh! If we use our little ghostly cleaning trick, we'll be ready faster
We don't need to relax anymore, especially with her all excited like this. We should start the day and get going.
>> No. 12568
[X] Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
>> No. 12572
[x] Yuyuko is the most important meal of the day.
>> No. 12574
>>12572

I'd enjoy a nice tasty bowls of Yuyu Puffs.

Complete with Saigyouji Ayakishi, Yuyuko's Dreamcast hat, and ghost shaped marshmallows.
>> No. 12575
File 122611228573.jpg - (102.42KB , 750x600 , 154872512127.jpg ) [iqdb]
12575
>>12574

THIS IS AWESOME.
>> No. 12589
>>12574
I, too, wish to make Yuyuko part of my complete breakfast.
>> No. 12590
I'd rather eat whatever cereal Youmu would have.
Her marshmallow bits are the softest.
>> No. 12614
>>12590
Perhaps, but while the makers of Youm-Us like to make a big deal about how it contains 100% of the FDA Daily Recommended Amount of ℳℴℯ, tests by independent researchers have proven time and time again that Yuyu Puffs are much more healthy.
>> No. 12615
>>12614

What's the verdict on Eiki-O's and Komachi Crisp?
>> No. 12616
File 12263045741.png - (235.84KB , 350x800 , ac208debc385afa00daec22cc680174f.png ) [iqdb]
12616
>>12615

Black and white wisps, and red boobinite is rather tiring.
>> No. 12621
File 122632329778.jpg - (164.58KB , 778x600 , 1215487210157.jpg ) [iqdb]
12621
No EASY MODO end
No Yukari
Netherworld only

Final Destination!
>> No. 12636
>>12621
>Final Destination!
Which should be another name for Komachi route.
>> No. 12639
>>12636

Man, how do you people keep misspelling Youmu? It isn't a difficult name afterall.
>> No. 12647
>>12639

Haha. No.
Youmoe route is called Bush Wacker
>> No. 12659
File 122647145476.jpg - (82.48KB , 600x800 , 2043543.jpg ) [iqdb]
12659
>>12546
What does a person need to do for updates in these parts?
>> No. 12661
ITT >>12639 does not see what I did there. But >>12647 does, and even responded in kind, which was cool.
>> No. 12662
File 122647616228.jpg - (97.18KB , 500x711 , YuyuYoumu033.jpg ) [iqdb]
12662
[X] Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

***

It would be a shame to let this liveliness go to waste on something as quiet and uneventful as a bath, no matter how relaxing a good soak might be. Energy like this will be best spent enjoying yourselves on this little date. You pull Yuyu into another hug as you announce your decision.

"Let's go straight to breakfast. We'll have more time to spend on our date that way."

Another clap of her hands, and you find yourself pitching forward as she dissolves into a misty orb of light. As you fall onto the mattress, the orb darts away a bit, reforming into a perfectly clean, fully dressed Yuyuko. She leans down to smile at you, once again tapping your head gently with her fan.

"Your turn."

You nod and follow her lead, casting your own form aside for a moment and floating off the bed; it's still a bit disorienting to become a spirit orb, and it kind of leaves you with with a headache, if you can even call it that without a head. Nonetheless, it's a quick way to get yourself clean, and your clothing seems to reform along with you when you return to your usual shape. Still a bit off-kilter, you straighten up and present yourself as best as you can, an unsteady grin on your face.

"How do I look?"

Yuyu stares curiously at you for a moment, then points and giggles. You can feel your cheeks warm as she laughs softly.

"What?"

She steps over to you, beaming as she pokes your chest playfully.

"Did you decide we should go as twins today?"

You glance down, following the length of her finger toward... your blue jacket? Raising your arms, you examine the sleeves carefully... yes, your jacket is definitely different than usual. Just as Yuyu had suggested, the garment is now a shade of blue similar to her kimono, with the familiar cloud patterns de-emphasized and rendered in a deeper, royal hue. Well, it certainly does match her attire, even if you have no idea why it changed.

"I'm not sure why my attire matches yours," you laugh, "but I do like it. Is that alright?"

Yuyu smiles and reaches up to hug you again, allowing you to return her embrace as she settles her head against your chest.

"Of course it's alright. In fact, I think it's kind of sweet."

The two of you stand there for a moment longer, just holding one another in peace. It really is pleasant to be like this, relaxed and together, but... mmm... if you don't get moving, you'll never leave the room...

The door slides open, breaking the moment as Youmu steps cautiously into the room.

"Miss Yuyuko, are you..." She trails off when she spots Yuyu and you holding each other.

Yuyu breaks away from you and pirouettes toward her gardener, sweeping the girl up into a hug and drawing a blush from her. Not content to stop there, Yuyu spins back toward you, carrying Youmu along as the girl lets out a startled cry. With a bit of a flourish, Yuyu flings Youmu into your arms before glomming onto the girl, sandwiching the gardener between the two of you.

Youmu stutters wildly, her back pressed up against you, and her face stuck firmly in Yuyu's bosom. Reaching around the panicking girl, Yuyu pulls both of you into a big group hug, which you return much to Youmu's further consternation.

"So, what should we do about breakfast, do you think? Who should make it?"

[ ] Yuyu should make delicious breakfast.

[ ] Have Youmu make breakfast this morning.

[ ] You're not very good in the kitchen, but with a little instruction...
>> No. 12663
{~} Yuyu should make delicious breakfast.
>> No. 12664
[o] Yuyu should make delicious breakfast.

Youmu's prolly confused again, we should have time to talk
>> No. 12665
[X] All three do it together.
I like them all.
>> No. 12666
[x] "Since you seem to be so energetic this morning..."
[x] Yuyu should make delicious breakfast.
>> No. 12670
[X] All three do it together.

One big happy family.
>> No. 12672
>Youmu's prolly confused again, we should have time to talk

This. You'll be spending all day and (hopefully) all night with Yuyuko; there won't be any time later on to explain things to Youmu.

You could just let her draw her conclusions, but be cautioned that if continually left out of the loop she'll likely grow up into the stoic and cold person Youki did, as Yuyuko fears.
>> No. 12673
[X] All three do it together.

The right choice.
>> No. 12674
[x] Yuyu should make delicious breakfast.
>> No. 12675
[x] Yuyu should make delicious breakfast.
[x] Youmu's prolly confused again, we should have time to talk.
>> No. 12676
[X] Team effort!

Move Myon to a square adjacent to Youmu. 4-man combination attack! End Turn. (or cancel move and then make Myon do something else.)
>> No. 12677
>>12673
It's like we're a real family!

[X] All three do it together.
>> No. 12678
D'aaawwwwww

[✗] All three do it together.
>> No. 12679
[X] All three do it together.
>> No. 12680
[X] All three do it together.
>> No. 12681
[X] All three do it together.
>> No. 12682
[] Threesome
>> No. 12718
>prolly
It's like I'm really playing WoW!
>> No. 12727
>>12718
>HERP DERP NOBODY CAN USE SHORTENED WORDS
>> No. 12728
>>12727
You can stuff your "SHORTENED WORDS" in gaia or other cesspools of the internet if you wish, but keep them the fuck out of here.
>> No. 12729
>>12728
Bitch harder faggot.
>> No. 12730
>>12729
>bich harder fagot

Fixed
>> No. 12735
>>12728
This.
So very this.
>> No. 12751
>>12718 >>12727 >>12729 >>12730 >>12735
You're all a bunch of yo-yos! Just shut up, you yo-yos!

[X] All three do it together.

Path, regrets, only, etc.
>> No. 12765
File 122679640575.jpg - (30.48KB , 453x640 , 1225192097729.jpg ) [iqdb]
12765
Why do you insist on disappointing her Patchwork?
>> No. 12769
>>12765

Yeah, I know. Severe lack of updates this week, my fault; the week was odd, and I acted odd. I'll try to be back in form by Monday. In the meantime, I'll be updating my weekend project while I sort out the next scene.

Saging myself for lack of delicious updates.
>> No. 12801
File 122695841529.jpg - (84.16KB , 408x574 , YuyuYoumu029.jpg ) [iqdb]
12801
Back to work! This week I need to be more diligent.

***

[X] All three do it together.

***

"Well, if we're going to be spending the day together, why not start now? We can all make breakfast together."

Yuyu grins. "Oh, that sounds fun! I love it! what do you think, Youmu?"

The girl's response is too muffled to discern as she struggles vainly to remove herself from Yuyu's cleavage. All the same, Yuyu seems to take it as an approval, and ruffles Youmu's hair playfully. If you didn't know better, you might think that Yuyu wouldn't have taken no for an answer...

"Alright then!" Yuyu looks up at you expectantly. "You run ahead! Youmu and I will have to get ready!"

Youmu redoubles her struggle at those words, flailing about as she attempts to escape. Yuyu, however, hardly even seems to notice, maintaining an oblivious smile all the while. You begin to suspect that it might be best that you just keep out of the way for the moment.

"Right. I'll be waiting in the kitchen."

Turning away, you edge quietly out of the room, doing your best to ignore Youmu's muted protests. It's not nice to abandon Youmu here, but today is a day for having fun with Yuyu, and if she has something fun in mind then far be it for you to interfere. Besides, there's a small part of you that's curious to see what Yuyu has in mind...

---

You busy yourself by sorting through some of the pots and pans, and familiarizing yourself with the locations of everything in the kitchen while you wait for the girls. You find yourself unexpectedly eager for this... it really does seem rather fun. Before too long, you can hear a commotion coming from the dining room.

"Miss Yuyuko! I do not think that this is truly necessary! Please, allow me to--"

"No, no! That won't do, Youmu! if we're making breakfast, we need appropriate attire!"

"With respect, this is most unusual! I have not clothed myself so when preparing our morning meal in the past!"

"Oh my! I had no idea! Well, I'll have to make sure that you're properly dressed from now on!"

"Miss Yuyuko!"

You could swear that poor Youmu was crying when she said that last one...

With a startled yelp, Youmu is pushed round the corner and into the room. It takes all you have not to comment on her current attire. Yuyu has seen fit to shove her gardener into an outfit not unlike the one that she herself wore that one morning. A skimpy green kimono of sorts with strangely detached sleeves reveals entirely too much of Youmu's pale skin for her to honestly be comfortable with, as the way she twitches under your gaze confirms. A frilly white apron decorated with little ghost patterns is tied over her little kimono, and doesn't cover much. The whole outfit is fitted perfectly, and seems to have been chosen to showcase just how attractive the gardener can be.

You cough a little as Youmu yanks the apron down enough to hide the small segment of her panties that peek out from underneath the too-short outfit.

"Miss Yuyuko! Please allow me to fetch my exercise shorts at least!"

Yuyu dances cheerily into the room, wearing the same outfit she chose for the last time she made you breakfast.

"Can't let you do that, Youmu! Spandex just won't do with an outfit like that!" She pauses. "Of course, if you take off the rest of the outfit..."

"Miss Yuyuko!"

Yuyu giggles and spins away, planting a peck on your cheek as she moves past. Youmu just sighs and sags, looking up at you meekly. She really looks pitiful.

"Well, look on the bright side," you offer, "at least Yuyu is back to normal."

"Yes," Youmu replies weakly, but with a smile, "she certainly is."

The gardener trudges past you, constantly shifting and tugging to try and make her clothes fit comfortably, despite the futility of it. She joins Yuyu at one end of the counter, where the ghost princess is busy flipping through the pages of a cookbook excitedly. She glances up at you with a bright smile.

"Oh, we can make anything! What should we start with?"

[ ] Pastries and baked goods for breakfast? Why not? It'll be fun!

[ ] Pancakes and waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon... the classics.

[ ] Cut Youmu some slack. Go with a Japanese breakfast, even if it's a bit dull.
>> No. 12802
[X] "All the options." "What do you mean, all th-" "ALL THE OPTIONS!"

Seriously, something for everyone. Plus, it can help Yuyuko's energy and sate her tremendous hunger.
>> No. 12803
[X] Pastries and baked goods for breakfast? Why not? It'll be fun!

A little slower, and potentially messy, but could be fun. Eggs and pancakes would be quicker, but grease spatter from frying the eggs would not be enjoyable for Youmu with as much skin as she has exposed.
>> No. 12804
[ ] Rape Youmu

I can do no less with her dressed up like that in front of me.
>> No. 12805
>>12803

Eggs don't have that much grease.
You're thinking of bacon.

Also, Damnit Scorn, you are right. But we don't know how Yuyuko will react, now will we~
>> No. 12806
[X] Pastries and baked goods for breakfast? Why not? It'll be fun!
>> No. 12807
[X] Pastries and baked goods for breakfast? Why not? It'll be fun!
>> No. 12808
Most importantly, Youmu will have to bend over to put things in the oven. It's a win/win with pastries.
>> No. 12813
[X] Pastries and baked goods for breakfast? Why not? It'll be fun!

delicious PIE
>> No. 12817
[X] Pastries and baked goods for breakfast? Why not? It'll be fun!

ITT: More delicious sidestories.
>> No. 12818
[X] Reese's
>> No. 12819
>>12818
Candy? FOR BREAKFAST?!
>> No. 12820
File 122699424259.jpg - (29.99KB , 280x280 , Reeses_for_breakfast.jpg ) [iqdb]
12820
>>12819
>> No. 12832
[x] Pastries and baked goods for breakfast? Why not? It'll be fun!
[x] Bring something to drink, too.
>> No. 12833
>>12804
Don't...tempt m-...eeeaAARRRAMKDFFLAHHGLDF

[X] Rape Youmu
>> No. 12837
[X]Myon.

Can't resist.
>> No. 12839
[X] Rape Youmu

I regret nothing
>> No. 12840
[X] Rape Youmu

I like the way you think, Scorn.
>> No. 12841
[X] Pastries and baked goods for breakfast? Why not? It'll be fun!
>> No. 12842
[X] Pastries and baked goods for breakfast? Why not? It'll be fun!
>> No. 12843
[X] Panties and baked goods for breakfast? Why not? It'll be fun!
>> No. 12844
GODDAMNOT PATCHY, WHERE ARE THE UPDATES?
YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE UPDATES
>> No. 12852
>>12843
>Panties

A smile crept over my face as I saw this.
>> No. 12853
File 122708268790.jpg - (106.56KB , 800x586 , YuyuYoumu152.jpg ) [iqdb]
12853
>>12844

Updates are here.

***

[X] Pastries and baked goods for breakfast? Why not? It'll be fun!

***

"How," you swish over to the girls theatrically, "do pastries and baked goods sound, my dear?"

"Ah! I haven't had sweets for breakfast since Youmu was a little girl!" Yuyu claps her hands excitedly and throws her arms around Youmu, rubbing her cheek against the hapless gardener's. "This will be so much fun!"

"I do not believe that cakes and confections constitute a nourishing breakfast." Though she offers token resistance you could swear Youmu sounds just a little excited about this.

"Youmu!" Yuyu's expression turns grave, and she straightens up to look the gardener in the eyes. Her voice sounds extremely serious. "There's a separate stomach for sweets!"

While Yuyu's deathly serious focus may have distracted her from the fact, it's impossible to miss the way Youmu mouths the same words her mistress speaks as if they were a well-practiced phrase. How curious...

Yuyu spins about, whisking a bowl off of the counter and hefting it high over her head.

"Now let's get cracking!"

---

"Can you fetch that flour?"

"Yes dear." Still full of energy, you snatch up the nearby bag of flour with one hand and swing it over to Yuyu.

"Ah! Wait a moment! I had opened that previously!"

Youmu's warning comes too late as the clean, almost invisible cut in the bag tears wide open, showering Yuyu with billowing clouds of white powder. There's an awkward silence as the flour swirls through the air, but when the dust starts to settle...

"Ooo~." Yuyu floats out of the fading cloud, white from head to toe. "I'm a ghost~! I'm scary~!"

A smile creeps its way onto your face, and Yuyu grins at you. Much to your surprise, however, the sound of Youmu actually giggling reaches your ears, and you blink in surprise. A quick peek at the girl reveals that she really is giggling, her hands brought to her mouth to hide her smile. Yuyu seems to notice the gardener's mirth and quickly floats over to the girl while making further spooky noises. Once Yuyu draws close enough, she tackles Youmu to the ground, and the two of them collapse into a fit of girlish laughter. You're left standing there in near shock - Youmu has never been this emotive before.

Although, given their skimpy attire, their putting on quite the show for you with their little game. What's the harm in letting them fool around for a bit while you fetch more flour?

---

"Put your back into it while you stir!"

The three of you stand around a large bowl, all gripping the same wooden spoon as Yuyu cheerfully directs your movements. She and Youmu seem to work in perfect unison, creaming the contents of the bowl with synchronized ease, and dragging you along for the ride. The lively stirring spatters flecks of the batter about, and the bowl comes close to tipping over on several occasions, but the girls are having a blast. You can see that they're shaking their rears a bit, as if dancing to some tune that only they can hear; the sight is actually a bit distracting, but...

Well, there's no harm in this...

---

Youmu leans forward eagerly, watching the contents of the oven through the little window on the stove. She looks quite focused, despite the smile on her face.

You and Yuyu stand behind her a ways, glancing at one another every now and again then turning your attention back to the sight of Youmu's rear shaking back and forth in the air, white panties clinging tightly to her curves. In fact, in all the excitement, and with the radiant heat from the oven, it seems like her panties have started clinging far more tightly than is decent, and you can faintly see certain fascinating aspects of her anatomy. While it's a pleasant sight, you feel a bit guilty; but, then, everyone has their guilty pleasures.

Yuyu reaches forward tentatively, hand poised to pinch Youmu's bottom, but quickly withdraws her hand before going through with the act. She glances at you and nudges your shoulder, cuing you to make your own attempt. But just as your fingers begin to graze Youmu's skin, you quickly pull back.

You and Yuyu glance between each other, repeating the little ritual a few more times. Oh, this is so tempting...

---

You watch with interest as the girls roll about on the floor while trying to smear icing onto one another. At some point in the process of applying the icing to the various pastries Yuyu had a mischievous moment, and pretty soon she and Youmu were embroiled in an all-out icing war. Youmu seems to be on the losing end, and soon enough she's pinned down as Yuyu uses the icing to doodle on the laughing girl's face.

Of course, of much more interest is when they need to clean the icing up. Something about watching the girls licking a sticky white substance off of their fingers is a little...

Come to think of it, Yuyu looks really tasty right now. Maybe, if you ever get the chance to fool around with her again, you should bring some icing...

---

"Done! Aren't they just lovely?"

Arrayed before you on a truly impressive number of plates is a collection of all the baked delights the three of you have concocted. Yuyu's pastries are distinguished by their rather elegant aesthetics, Youmu's are surprisingly gaudy and decorative, and your own are... round. Every single pastry you were solely responsible for ended up as a perfect sphere. You're not entirely sure how that happened, and the girls seemed rather confused by that as well.

"They do look wonderful, Miss Yuyuko."

The three of you admire your handiwork for a moment longer before Yuyu claps her hands decisively.

"Alright! Youmu, would you please set the table?"

"Yes, Miss Yuyuko!" Youmu skips out of the room with a spring in her step.

Yuyu smiles fondly at the gardener's retreating back, then turns to look at you with an equally soft smile. She reaches over to hook her arms around one of yours, drawing herself close to you and resting her head on your shoulder. "Shall we get seated?"

[ ] Go sit with Yuyu and talk for a while.

[ ] Help Youmu out with setting the table.
>> No. 12854
[ ] Go sit with Yuyu and talk for a while.
>> No. 12855
[X] Go sit with Yuyu and talk for a while.

That went pleasantly well.
>> No. 12856
>Youmu's warning comes too late as the clean, almost invisible cut in the bag tears wide open, showering Yuyu with billowing clouds of white powder. There's an awkward silence as the flour swirls through the air, but when the dust starts to settle...

>"Ooo~." Yuyu floats out of the fading cloud, white from head to toe. "I'm a ghost~! I'm scary~!"

D'awwwwwwwwww.

[X] Go sit with Yuyu and talk for a while.
>> No. 12857
[X] Help Youmu out with setting the table.
>> No. 12860
[X] Help Youmu out with setting the table.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF PATCHWORK YOU BASTARD
>> No. 12861
[X] Go sit with Yuyu and talk for a while.

Patchwork, I'm not gonna go all personal blog here, but I needed that. Thank you.
>> No. 12862
[X] Go sit with Yuyu and talk for a while.
>> No. 12863
[X] Go sit with Yuyu and talk for a while.

Ah, thank you. That was some sorely needed sweetness in my life.
>> No. 12864
[X] Go sit with Yuyu and talk for a while.
>> No. 12865
[†] Go sit with Yuyu and talk for a while.
>> No. 12866
>Every single pastry you were solely responsible for ended up as a perfect sphere.You're not entirely sure how that happened, and the girls seemed rather confused by that as well.


Well, if cooking is an artform and art is a vehicle for the soul...
>> No. 12867
See, that was far better than any H-scene. We should do this more often.

[X] Help Youmu out with setting the table.
>> No. 12869
>>12867
We do that a lot in this story, where have you been? Maybe not this much at once, though.

[x] Go sit with Yuyu and talk for a while.
Time for quality time.
>> No. 12871
File 12271590068.png - (34.14KB , 450x500 , WhatthefuckYuyu.png ) [iqdb]
12871
>> No. 12872
File 122715978883.gif - (48.61KB , 982x538 , 9036c92c0dee3fae7fe94da68dcd71ca.gif ) [iqdb]
12872
>>12871
I chuckl'd
>> No. 12878
>>12871
I've never seen a properly translated version of this comic, or the original moon. Anybody got?
>> No. 12885
>>12869
We don't often do things with both Yuyu and Youmu. I think this was the best part of this story after that bath a few days ago (the night before we went to Higan).
>> No. 12917
[X] Go sit with Yuyu and talk for a while.

***

You smile and nod at her, allowing your head to drift to rest atop hers. That wonderful faint aroma of cherry blossoms still surrounds her, the gentle scent invigorating you. Feeling rather content with yourself, you allow Yuyu to lead you out to the table, both of you making use of exaggerated and sweeping movements to express the liveliness you each possess.

The two of you dance past Youmu, taking your seats just as she finishes adjusting the table and sets off excitedly to fetch the food. Yuyu scoots her little cushion right up beside yours, allowing her to lean heavily on you as the two of you sit. You watch Youmu happily bustling from the kitchen to the table for a bit, while Yuyu simply closes her eyes and relaxes against you.

"It's been a long time since Youmu and I made breakfast together." Yuyu's quiet voice draws your attention fully to her, and you tangle your hand in her hair affectionately. She smiles and snuggles in closer to you. "Youki was always so hard on her, so I used to sneak her away to have fun. We would cook, or play games, or sometimes just nap... it was always so much fun."

You don't really have much to say to that; it sounds lovely enough on its own.

"I wish it were easier to get Youmu to relax. I miss playing with her." Yuyu sighs. "She's always so occupied with her work these days. I'll have to find a way to weaken some of that duty nonsense Youki put into her head; it's fine to be dedicated, but everyone should be able to have fun sometimes, too."

She looks up at you with another mischievous smile.

"Do you think I'd make a good mother?"

[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 12918
Pondering. Maybe she'll need help?
>> No. 12919
[ ] No, but a good grandmother or aunt definitely
>> No. 12920
[x] "In a way, I think you already have."
>> No. 12923
[X] "In a way, I think you already have."

Perfect.
>> No. 12925
[†] "In a way, I think you already have."
>> No. 12929
[x] "In a way, I think you already have."
>> No. 12930
[x] "In a way, I think you already have."
>> No. 12935
[x] "In a way, I think you already have."

awwww~
>> No. 12938
[x] "In a way, I think you already have."

HNNNG
>> No. 12989
File 122767837821.jpg - (122.35KB , 456x650 , Hakugyokulove.jpg ) [iqdb]
12989
[X] "In a way, I think you already have."

***

You consider her words carefully, but really... a quick glance up at Youmu as she darts about is all you need to find an answer.

"In a way, I think you already have."

Yuyu blinks curiously, and the mischievousness in her smile softens and fades into a pleased warmth. She leans more of her weight into you, resting her head comfortably against your chest as her arms reposition themselves around you in a loose hug. You return her hold and idly run a hand through her hair, allowing her to rest as much of her weight against you as she pleases. So nice...

"Did you know that you never outgrow it?" Yuyu speaks in a hush. "Even now, I can't see her as anything but a precious little girl."

"I think that's something most parents experience. Just as long as you know that she's growing up..."

"I know, and I'm proud of her, but... I'm going to miss mothering her. Maybe," you can't read her expression as she hides her face in your chest, "I should have some children of my own."

Children of her own? Her voice betrays that she's sincere, but you can't help but suspect she's saying that to tease you as well. Still, you can see her being happy raising her own children, and... it seems like it would be fun to raise a kid with her... what would a child look like with you and Yuyu for parents? Would you have a son or a daughter? Wh--

"What are you smiling about, I wonder?"

You come back from your momentary slip into fantasy land to find Yuyu giving you a sly grin. It's a bit of a struggle to keep the smile from your face, so you just give up and simper at her.

"I was just thinking."

"About what?" She gives you the old wide-and-innocent-doe-eyes, and you stifle a laugh.

"About how much trouble the world would be in if there were more than one Yuyuko."

"So mean!" Yuyu laughs and gives you a playful push, sending you onto your back. She plops down leisurely on top of you soon after, pinning you to the floor. With a mock scolding tone, she taps your nose lightly with one finger. "I'm not going to get off of you until you apologize."

"Maybe I shouldn't apologize, then." You slide your arms around her again, and she relaxes, draping herself over you without complaint. You close your eyes for a moment, and simply enjoy the feeling of her laying against you and the pulsing rhythm of her spirit. When you open your eyes again Yuyu is looking right down into them, the blue light in her own gleaming. She leans in for a ki--

"Youmu!" She sits up and turns her head, waving one finger in admonishment. "Don't try to sneak food before saying thanks!"

You prop yourself up on your elbows and spot a blushing Youmu just as she puts down the confection in her hands with a sheepish giggle. With the mood broken, you sit up yourself and watch Yuyu lecture her gardener for a few moments longer. Once everything settles down the three of you finally get around to saying thanks and starting in on your meal.

Everyone seems to go for your spherical sweets first; yourself out of a genuine curiosity about the taste of the odd pastries, Youmu and Yuyu for reasons unbeknown to you. Probably because it's something new. You're surprised to find your confections aren't bad at all; they may not be feats of baking genius, but they're not bad at all. Youmu and Yuyu seem to agree, each offering you their own manner of congratulations.

The breakfast continues quietly, little more than small talk passing between the three of you. It's not that the three of you are uncomfortable - it's just the opposite; just having a meal together is a pleasant experience, you don't really need to waste words here. It's that comfortable quiet that allows you to hear the soft bumping that begins to come from the door as you all eat.

Once, twice, three times and on, a steady thumping echoes from the thin sliding door of the dining room. You look up in confusion, glancing between the girls for some explanation; however, despite their apparent unsurprised, they offer you no explanation. Youmu just sighs in resignation, and Yuyu keeps smiling as she nibbles on another pastry. After a few more bumps, Youmu climbs to her feet and strolls over to the door, sliding it aside and revealing Yukari.

Once the door is out of the way, Yukari begins to worm her way forward. She doesn't stand, she doesn't crawl, she just sort of... yanks herself across the floor like a slug. A curvy, sexy, feminine slug, but a slug all the same. She eventually pulls herself over to you and Yuyu, where she collapses across your legs, her head resting in Yuyu's lap. Rolling over, the blond youkai opens her mouth and yawns sleepily.

"Yukari? Are you awake?"

Yukari only mumbles something incomprehensible in response. You look to Youmu and Yuyu for an explanation.

"Miss Yukari does this quite often," Youmu sighs an returns to her seat, "I do not understand it entirely myself, but Miss Yuyuko can surely explain it to you."

"She's at the border of sleeping and waking." Yuyu offers with a smile. "She's awake enough to be hungry, but too sleepy to get up and eat properly. When she's like this," Yuyu holds a pastry toward the half-asleep woman, who reaches up and latches onto it seemingly subconsciously, "you can feed her a little."

You watch Yukari nibble the pastry happily, her eyes still shut tight. She giggles and murmurs nonsense as she does so, but seems quite unaware of herself. On a whim, you put a hand on her stomach and rub her tummy; you're rewarded with the sight of her kicking her legs in the air like a happy puppy. A noise not unlike a pur escapes her momentarily, and she squirms closer to you and Yuyu.

It's kind of cute, in an animal sort of way.

You all return to your breakfast in short order, Yukari's intrusion little more than a speed bump. It's funny, but when you're all together like this... it kind of feels like you're all a family; a father, a mother, a daughter, and even a family pet. Yeah, if Yuyu truly is interested in having children of her own, then... you definitely wouldn't mind being at her side through it...

---

You set your plate aside as you finish the last of your breakfast. With your meal finished, you're free to sit back and enjoy having Yuyu leaning against you, and watching her lick the icing off her fingers. Yukari still lays sprawled across the two of you, pawing sleepily at the air as you continue to rub her belly. At some point Youmu excuses herself to go tend to the dishes, leaving you with a content Yuyu.

The ghost princess in question looks lazily up at you while running her hand through Yukari's hair at the same time. She allows her eyes to drift shut, and you slide an arm around her shoulders as snuggles up to you.

"What do you think we should do today?"

"What do you want to do?"

"Take a walk, explore, go somewhere... I don't mind." Yuyu smiles. "I just want to do it with you."

[ ] Suggest something to do. (Specify)
>> No. 12990
>On a whim, you put a hand on her stomach and rub her tummy; you're rewarded with the sight of her kicking her legs in the air like a happy puppy. A noise not unlike a pur escapes her momentarily, and she squirms closer to you and Yuyu.

You jackass. I'm my teeth are melting from how sweet this is. That isn't fair.

[x] "How about we go exploring Gensokyo and you can show me around?
>> No. 12993
[✗] Hang around by the Lake.
>> No. 12994
[x] "How about we go exploring Gensokyo and you can show me around?"
>> No. 12995
[X] "Hmm, what do you think about flower viewing outside of Hakugyokuro? There are bound to be floras that doesn't grow here, and we can have a picnic and take it easy in this fine weather."

There needs to be more Yuka, she makes everything better.


Actually, scratch that. It's better doing that at night when we abduct Wriggle and get some fireflies to illuminate the whole field for added effects.

[X] "How about we go exploring Gensokyo and you can show me around?"

Will go with this one, for now.
>> No. 12996
[X] "How about we go exploring Gensokyo and you can show me around?"

Goddamn, Moekari is MOE.
>>She doesn't stand, she doesn't crawl, she just sort of... yanks herself across the floor like a slug. A curvy, sexy, feminine slug, but a slug all the same.

This is the best mental image I've had all week.
>> No. 12997
/border/ - Unanimous Votes

[X] "How about we go exploring Gensokyo and you can show me around?"
>> No. 12999
[X] "How about we go exploring Gensokyo and you can show me around?"
>> No. 13012
[X] "How about we go exploring Gensokyo and you can show me around?"
>> No. 13013
[X] The same thing we do everyday: try to take over the world.
>> No. 13014
[x] "Let's form a ghostly Sentai team and fight evil!"
>> No. 13029
[X] "How about we go exploring Gensokyo and you can show me around?"
>> No. 13032
[x] "Hey Yuyuko, let's pester Reimu!"
>> No. 13034
[ ] Yaranaika?
[X] "How about we go exploring Gensokyo and you can show me around?"
>> No. 13050
>"Hey Yuyuko, let's pester Reimu!"

Oh God, I remember Reimu was such a bitch at the party. If we have the time, we should get Yuyu to show us how to be a proper ghost and fuck with the disgruntled miko at the same time. Hakunon has already shown Yuyu that he's dangerously unfamiliar with his abilities. Remember the mirror scene? She said something to the effect then that she felt it was her fault for not warning him.
>> No. 13054
[X] "How about we go exploring Gensokyo and you can show me around?"

***

"Then why don't we go exploring Gensokyo? I'd love to have you show me all the interesting things out there."

Yuyu hums in satisfaction and sits herself straight, gently disengaging herself from you.

"That sounds nice." Her hand finds its way to your own. "There's a lot to see out there, so we should set out before too long."

"Whenever you're ready, Yuyu."

She gives your hand a quick squeeze, then leans down over Yukari. First giving the slumbering youkai a gentle prod in the cheek, Yuyu rapidly progresses to pinching her friend's face when the action has no effect.

"Yukarin... wake up, Yukarin..." Yuyu prompts the sleeping woman. Yukari gives no response to her words, but Yuyu only grins. In a voice as sweet as can be, she whispers a new encouragement. "Hurry and wake up Yukarin, Ran is making her special blueberry waffles..."

Yukari shoots up like a lightning bolt, sitting ramrod straight with one arm thrust up into the air.

"I want ten!" She shouts loudly. An awkward pause ensues as she holds the pose for a few moments before sniffing the air, allowing her arm to fall limp at her side as a look of confusion blossoms on her face. Her head swivels from side to side as she casts about, presumably for Ran and the supposed waffles. After a fruitless search, she turns to face Yuyu, putting up the best tearful expression she can manage as she does so. "Where's Ran? Where are the waffles?"

"Just kidding." Yuyu replies in a sing-song voice.

"No waffles?"

"No waffles."

Yukari pouts at that answer, sulking visibly. Yuyu just giggles for a moment before her expression softens, and she rests one hand on her friend's shoulder.

"Yukari, I need a favor from you today."

The blond youkai blinks and nods, correcting her posture immediately. "Something important?"

"Yes, I think so." Yuyu confirms. "I'm going to be heading out today, and someone needs to watch the house and take care of Youmu."

"So you woke me up because you need your best friend to babysit?"

"That's right."

The two smile blankly at each other for a moment, then Yukari leans in with a conspiratorial look on her face, her eyes darting from side to side as if to make sure she's not being watched.

"Do I get to tease her and play with her?" She whispers.

Yuyu nods in affirmation.

"I'll do it!"

The two women laugh and hug, evidently having quite a bit of fun. The laughter dies down after a few moments, but they maintain their hold all the same.

"Feeling better, Yuyu?" Yukari's question comes in a hushed voice, and she runs a hand through her friend's hair.

"Mostly, yes." Yuyu pulls herself close to Yukari.

Ah, this is one of those moments. Yukari was at least as worried for Yuyu as you were, after all...

Excusing yourself quietly, you pull your legs out from between the two women and allow them to get as close as they want. You may as well go inform Youmu of your plans for today while those two are busy. They deserve a little privacy.

---

You offer Youmu and Yukari one last wave as they recede into the distance along with the sight of the manor, the disheartened looking gardener returning you gesture weakly, and the considerably more peppy Yukari riding on her shoulders giving a much more enthusiastic farewell. A small part of you feels guilty about leaving Youmu alone under these circumstances; she has a hard enough time reigning in Yuyu, but Yukari? Maybe she'll get lucky and Yukari will just go back to sleep...

Regardless, you turn your attention back to Yuyu, who has once again taken hold of your arm as the two of you tread down the main path of Hakugyokuro. A distant rumbling alerts you to the gate far ahead drawing itself open for the two of you; in combination with your partner's sunny demeanor, you presume this means she must be excited about this excursion. You can't blame her; this sounds like fun, though especially for you.

When you reach the great stairs that lead down out of Hakugyokuro, Yuyu allows her feet to dissolve back into a ghostly tail, and you follow suit. This way you won't have to worry about tripping down those seemingly endless stairs; you may be dead, but that still doesn't sound like a pleasant experience. As the enormous door behind you shuts itself, Yuyu speaks up.

"There's an awful lot to see out there, you know. The great lake, the magical forest, the human village, the bamboo forest, the great youkai mountain, even the wastelands near the border can be interesting from time to time." Yuyu suddenly brightens up, allowing her eagerness to creep into her voice. "Oh, and when you're anything other than a living human, you have to bug a shrine maiden while you're in Gensokyo! We could go bug Reimu, or we could try that new shrine up on the mountain! Where do you think we should go first?"

Hmm...

[ ] Great lake? Sounds interesting...

[ ] What grows in a magical forest?

[ ] The human village would probably be pretty active right now.

[ ] A bamboo forest? Well, that sounds unusual.

[ ] The great youkai mountain certainly has an impressive title.

[ ] You never know what you can find in a wasteland...

[ ] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [ ] You owe Reimu some annoyance for how frigid she was at the party.
- [ ] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.
>> No. 13056
[X] You never know what you can find in a wasteland...
>> No. 13057
[x] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
[x] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.

COULD IT BE...?
>> No. 13058
[ ] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [ ] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.
>> No. 13059
[x] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
[x] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.
>> No. 13060
[x] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
[x] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.
>> No. 13065
[x] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
[x] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.
>> No. 13069
[x] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [x] You owe Reimu some annoyance for how frigid she was at the party.

No respect for the dead.
>> No. 13070
[!/] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [!/] You owe Reimu some annoyance for how frigid she was at the party.

Beside THIS LAKE THIS LAKE should be the last area any CYOA adventurer should visit before the last arc.
>> No. 13071
[X] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
[X] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.

I hope it's Adahn.
>> No. 13073
Umm, the new shrine is probably referring to Sanae & co.
>> No. 13074
[x] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [x] You owe Reimu some annoyance for how frigid she was at the party.
>> No. 13076
[X] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
[X] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.

In most media, even fan-produced, two pairs of adjacent places can be made from the destinations listed above: Youkai Mountain/Moriya Shrine and Human Village/Bamboo Forest of the Lost; there are unlisted locations (such as Mayohiga being close to the Hakurei Shrine, potentially, or SDM to the lake, as well as the Tengu and Kappa communities to the mountain). Almost everything on that list lies adjacent to the Forest of Magic in some way, except maybe the wastes. I assume the reference is to CHADO's wastelands from Yukari vs Yuka, which means it's probably far out of the way from anything else. The only other time I've ever heard of "wastes" were in the Netherworld beyond Hakugyokuro's walls.

That said, though, I'm wandbagoning.
>> No. 13080
I know this has already lost, but...

[x] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [x] You owe Reimu some annoyance for how frigid she was at the party.
>> No. 13082
[x] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [x] You owe Reimu some annoyance for how frigid she was at the party.

MIMA VISIT
>> No. 13084
[ ] You never know what you can find in a wasteland...

And then Hakunon finds his soul.
>> No. 13087
[x] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [x] You owe Reimu some annoyance for how frigid she was at the party.
>> No. 13093
[X] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [X] You owe Reimu some annoyance for how frigid she was at the party.
>> No. 13108
[X] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
[X] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.
>> No. 13110
[x] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [x] You owe Reimu some annoyance for how frigid she was at the party.

It's not Adahn, guys. You're setting yourself up for boredom and disappointment.
>> No. 13111
>>It's not Adahn, guys. You're setting yourself up for meeting a very good girl.
>> No. 13112
[X] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
[X] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.
>> No. 13113
[+] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [+] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.
>> No. 13116
>>13110
Oh well, that could've been really interesting. Moriya is fine too, though.

[X] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
[X] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.
>> No. 13117
[X] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [X] You owe Reimu some annoyance for how frigid she was at the party.

Mima sexxan' gaems?
>> No. 13121
[X] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [X] You owe Reimu some annoyance for how frigid she was at the party.
>> No. 13122
[x] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [x] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.
- [x] You owe Reimu some annoyance for how frigid she was at the party.

I like both.

We should go to Moriya first so we can later make unfavorable comparisons at the Hakurei shrine later. And maybe get some Moriya literature to put inside her donation box; that ought to really piss her off.

Another thing you could do is act as if Mima really is the patron god of the Hakurei shrine, and then proceed to ignore any complaints voiced by "her" errant shrine maiden.
>> No. 13123
[x] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [x] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.
- [x] You owe Reimu some annoyance for how frigid she was at the party.

I like this.
>> No. 13124
>>13122
I like this, but I can't find my bloody post.
[x] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [x] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.
- [x] You owe Reimu some annoyance for how frigid she was at the party.
>> No. 13125
>>13122
LOL NO U DONT ID... wait. That's actually entirely doable. And it's hilarious. Awesomely hilarious.

[X] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [X] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.
- [X] You owe Reimu some annoyance for how frigid she was at the party.

VOOTO CHEENJII
>> No. 13128
[x] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [x] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.
- [x] You owe Reimu some annoyance for how frigid she was at the party.

YES
>> No. 13129
File 122819501957.jpg - (304.47KB , 600x400 , ff0402446f41e64c852a4ba6c01b5972.jpg ) [iqdb]
13129
UPDATE.
>> No. 13130
BRILLIANT

[x] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [x] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.
- [x] You owe Reimu some annoyance for how frigid she was at the party.
>> No. 13131
[x] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [x] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.
- [x] You owe Reimu some annoyance for how frigid she was at the party.
>> No. 13133
File 122823380029.jpg - (151.70KB , 710x790 , 1cd34d6ec5e23ed856ef236c0e30ab65.jpg ) [iqdb]
13133
>> No. 13134
File 122823387361.jpg - (105.47KB , 500x517 , fd2ccb7bdb08cad58f75649f3aaf638a.jpg ) [iqdb]
13134
UPDATE! Please don't let Wriggle cry.
>> No. 13135
File 122823390418.jpg - (145.99KB , 600x450 , e284eced144998b8fd011df50f829883.jpg ) [iqdb]
13135
>> No. 13136
File 12282442511.jpg - (51.81KB , 506x900 , sanae036.jpg ) [iqdb]
13136
[X] Let's bug a shrine maiden!
- [X] New shrine? Could be interesting to meet someone else relatively new to Gensokyo.

***

"Well, if bugging a shrine maiden is such an important ritual, then I'd better learn the ropes."

Yuyu grins at your decision and draws herself closer to you in her excitement. Her eyes glitter with anticipation as she voices a single question.

"Which shrine do you want to hit?"

"I'd like to hit both to be honest," you grin yourself, if sheepishly, "but right now, I think that new shrine would be fun. I'd like to see someone else who's new to Gensokyo, at least a little bit."

"Oh, we can get both you and the mountain shrine more accustomed to Gensokyo tradition! Why, we'd be doing them a service, free of charge!" The way she says it makes her sound positively saintly. "We could even go bug Reimu later, if you wanted, after you've gotten some experience."

"Sounds fun."

Yuyu nods enthusiastically, then tackles you, sending both of you whirling through the air above the steps. You flail about for a moment, trying to correct your course, but it seems like there's nothing to worry about - Yuyu seems to be helping to keep you straight. In the end, you're drifting along with your back to the stairs and your eyes to the skies, with Yuyu cuddling close to you as you go. While this is a bit disorienting at first, it's really not so bad once you get used to it. Kind of nice, in fact. You run a hand through Yuyu's hair as you loop your arms around her.

Well, one thing's for sure: you won't be bored on the way to the shrine.

---

The flight to the mountain shrine goes much quicker than you'd expected, probably because you have such wonderful company. Yuyu giggles almost girlishly as she performs the last rotation of the impromptu, upside down aerial tango you two began at some point, and you pull her close for the finishing dip - an act that's technically more of a rise than a dip, but from a relative perspective, it's... well, now you're getting off track. As Yuyu leans... back... she makes a startled noise for a moment.

"Ah! There we are! Moriya Shrine!"

You glance up(?) in the direction she's looking, and sight the shrine complex in the distance. It's a rather grand structure, to tell the truth. An enormous stairway not unlike that of Hakugyokuro stretches up a sizable portion of the mountainside, leading to the usual torii; the paved path beyond, leading up to the complex, is long and lined with some of the largest pillars you've ever seen. The main building, though not as large as the many things around it, is still impressive in its own right: it's well maintained, despite being a very clearly ancient structure, built in the classic Japanese shrine style, and decorated by a multitude of iron rings attached to various parts of the building. Out behind the shrine itself is a gargantuan lake, easily the most impressive aspect of the area, the surface of the water broken in many places by giant pillars like those lining the path to the shrine.

You and Yuyu correct your bearings, flipping yourselves upright, then touch down on one of the many pillars lining the main path. As soon as you land, Yuyu grabs you and forces you flat against the ground, laying down herself shortly after. Inching over to the edge of the pillar's top, you both peer carefully down over the edge.

Down below you, sweeping the paved path diligently, is a girl who looks to be in her late teens. She lets her surprisingly natural looking green hair hang long for the most part, save for a neatly trimmed fringe, and a gathering of hair held in place at the side of her head with a cute frog hairclip, and a strange decoration modeled after a small white snake. She's clad in a strange variant of shrine maiden garb similar to Reimu's outfit, though this girl's outfit employs blue and white as key colors, rather than red and white. Fair-skinned and blessed with a slender figure, she's quite pretty.

A mischievous chuckle turns your attention back to Yuyu, whose smile could almost be described as predatory.

"You're too soft, Sanae! Look at that, she still hasn't learned to keep an eye on the sky yet!"

A quick look confirms that she doesn't seem inclined to turn her eyes skyward.

"Oh, what should we do? We've got a good opening!" Yuyu seems really excited.

[ ] Go ahead and greet her earnestly. No need to go pranking the poor girl just yet.

[ ] Sneak past her and into the shrine, then wait for her to come in and try to trick her into thinking she let you by herself.

[ ] Come up with another plan for pranking her. (Specify)
>> No. 13137
As reassurance:

You guys don't need to worry about Hakurei Shrine yet. Right now you're only choosing the first thing to do today. You'll have plenty of chances to visit later in the day, even right after this if you wish.
>> No. 13138
[ ] Sneak past her and into the shrine, then wait for her to come in and try to trick her into thinking she let you by herself.
>> No. 13139
[X] Sneak up behind her and blow some cold air to her neck.

That, or poke her between the ribs, on both sides and preferably at the point where her bra goes around her torso, for maximum effect.

Of course, sneaking up to her, making scary faces and then tapping her on the shoulder is also an appealing option...
>> No. 13140
[x] >>13139

We're Ghosts~! We're Scary~!
>> No. 13141
>>13139
...Now just watch; Sanae will shriek, look at you, then slap a holy seal on your face. Yuyuko laughs her ass off as you writhe on the ground.
>> No. 13142
>white snake

[x] Try your damned hardest to shift into the spittin' image of David Coverdale.
[x] Sneak up behind her and belt out the chorus to Here I Go Again.
>> No. 13143
[x] Sneak up behind her and blow some cold air to her neck.
[x] Use that ghost thing you have going and quickly disappear into the ground. Partially raise yourself above the earth to scout for an opening to repeat Step 1.
[x] Repeat as often as possible.

Writein refinement.
>> No. 13145
[ ] Sneak past her and into the shrine, raid the place for any sheets you can find, drape yourself in them, sneak back outside, and at an opportune moment: STRIKE.
>> No. 13154
[ ] Sneak past her and into the shrine, then wait for her to come in and try to trick her into thinking she let you by herself.
>> No. 13155
>>13142
[X] Die in a fire. Too soon?

Bt srsly, sprts fns.

[X] Turn your clothes into a red jacket, black pants and dance shoes.
[X] Materialize in front of Sanae.
[X] Thriller Dance.

Can't go wrong with the classics. Ooh!

[X] Ask Yuyuko if she can manage a good Vincent Price impersonation to accompany your phat movez.
>> No. 13156
[ODIN] Turn your clothes into a red jacket, black pants and dance shoes.
[ODIN] Materialize in front of Sanae.
[ODIN] Thriller Dance.

Hahaha, oh wow.
>> No. 13157
>>13143
And since Sanae is from the outside world, she'll probably get the reference too.
>> No. 13159
[x] Turn your clothes into a red jacket, black pants and dance shoes.
[x] Materialize in front of Sanae.
[x] Thriller Dance.

This is the write-in I was waiting for.
>> No. 13160
>red jacket, black pants

Red pants.

RED. PANTS.


Fuck, I can't believe I made that mistake.
>> No. 13161
[✓] Turn your clothes into a red jacket, red pants and dance shoes.
[✓] Materialize in front of Sanae.
[✓] Thriller Dance.

Make it so.
>> No. 13162
[x] Turn your clothes into a red jacket, red pants and dance shoes.
[x] Materialize in front of Sanae.
[x] Thriller Dance.
>> No. 13163
[x] Turn your clothes into a red jacket, red pants and dance shoes.
[x] Materialize in front of Sanae.
[x] Thriller Dance.
This is so horrible that it should be done..
>> No. 13165
Is there some way we can get backup dancers for this? It just doesn't seem right without them.

And more importantly, what about the music?
>> No. 13167
File 122830814952.jpg - (53.98KB , 800x600 , 1216426021228.jpg ) [iqdb]
13167
>You're too soft, Sanae!

I see what you di---FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
[!/] Turn your clothes into a red jacket, red pants and dance shoes.
[!/] Materialize in front of Sanae.
[!/] Thriller Dance.
>> No. 13168
[Z] Turn your clothes into a red jacket, red pants and dance shoes.
[Z] Materialize in front of Sanae.
[Z] Thriller Dance.
>> No. 13169
Would it be possible to create the illusion of rising or climbing out of the ground? It seems only appropriate.
>> No. 13170
>>13169
Oh god, I hope so.
>> No. 13171
>>13165
>what about the music?
I was just thinking of this right before I saw your post. It's probably too late to go grab the Prismrivers, though.
>> No. 13172
>>13165
Backup dancers? Yuyuko might be able to call up something.
>> No. 13174
[x] Turn your clothes into a red jacket, red pants and dance shoes.
[x] Materialize in front of Sanae.
[x] Thriller Dance.
>> No. 13175
File 122835777536.jpg - (51.97KB , 400x476 , 904c2b36d95aab4b3403660c7c809af2.jpg ) [iqdb]
13175
>>13172
>backup dancers
You rang?
>> No. 13188
File 122837699374.jpg - (255.62KB , 1000x810 , a14186edf36b6628da8155af1af089a6.jpg ) [iqdb]
13188
>> No. 13221
update
>> No. 13222
File 122879938948.jpg - (125.70KB , 600x442 , yuyuko125.jpg ) [iqdb]
13222
[X] Turn your clothes into a red jacket, red pants and dance shoes.
[X] Materialize in front of Sanae.
[X] Thriller Dance.

***

A ludicrous idea comes to mind, and you have to wonder if it will really work. Could be a gamble, but if the shrine only arrived here recently, then... this could be good. Beckoning Yuyu closer, you whisper the details of your little plan into her ear. She nods along, but looks rather confused by the whole plot.

"I don't get it." She confesses with a pout, tilting her head in curiosity.

"Sorry," you apologize, "but I suppose it's an outsider thing. I'm sure... well, they should get it. Even if they don't, it could still be a good prank depending on their reaction."

Though it's not much in the way of a reply, Yuyu seems to accept your explanation without much trouble. She turns her attention back to the shrine maiden, scrutinizing her as if searching for some hidden weakness. Nodding to herself in approval, the ghost princess turns back to you with smile.

"Alright, I suppose Sanae is an easy girl to prank, so it'll be funny, even if I don't really get it. That's a really elaborate plan though. We should get cracking."

"Right!"

Time to get to work...

---

You peer around one of the shrine's pillars at the target as the eerie mist summoned by Yuyu begins to creep in like ink billowing through water, and you check your clothes one last time; red jacket with sleeves drawn up to your elbows, red pants, and a set of black dance shoes, all polished to a shine. Looks perfect. All you have to do now is wait for the mists to grow a little thicker, find a good opening, and make your entrance.

As you watch carefully, the perfect opportunity presents itself: the shrine maiden pauses in her sweeping and casts a glance about her in worry just as the mists reach the optimal levels for your upcoming gag. Sensing the appropriately dramatic moment you slip out from behind the pillar, still obscured by the fog.

You adopt as casual a persona as you can, making sure to approach at a lesisurely amble. As your soon-to-be-victim peers into the mist, she seems to catch sight of you. She calls out to you.

"Is someone there?"

Her voice is tense, almost defensive. You give her a brief wave as you walk into view, and she allows her guard to relax. Keeping your voice as cool and detached as possible, aiming for a weightless and unnatural tone, you begin to set up your trap.

"Good morning, Miss."

She looks rather startled by your voice, but offers you a bow all the same.

"Good morning, Sir. Welcome to Moriya Shrine. Do you have business here this morning?"

Surprising... you half expected her to be like Reimu, but this shrine maiden is much more polite and proper. All the same, you stick to the script.

"I am only taking a walk in the morning fog."

She tightens her grip on her broom, eyes darting from one spot in the mists to another. Her voice takes on a slightly shaky quality.

"Yes, it certainly is foggy... although, the morning fog should have passed hours ago..."

"Indeed," a somewhat sadistic side that you weren't even aware you had giggles with glee in your head, "I daresay it seems almost... haunted..."

The shrine maiden blinks, and visibly relaxes. A rather dazzling, but still controlled and dainty laugh escapes her, and she hides her smile behind her sleeve.

"No need to worry, Sir. The holy ground of the Moriya shrine will repel any malicious spirits! You can be su--"

Her voice dies abruptly as a low groan floats in the from the fog, and several blue flames flicker through the air. In a heartbeat she spins about, facing away from you as she looks into the fog for the source of the disturbance. Several seals slide from her sleeve and into her hands, the energy you feel radiating from them making you slightly uncomfortable even at this distance.

"It seems there is something wrong this morning after all. Please stay behind me, Sir. I will do my best to protect you."

She really is dedicated to her job, isn't she? You almost feel bad for what you're about to do - the poor girl seems so nice. Still, she hasn't turned to look at you, so it's time to ready your little surprise.

Several indistinct silhouettes appear in the fog, shambling along at a slow pace. Sanae tenses and throws a seal toward one of the shapes, but the scrap of paper catches in the air and bursts into an eerie blue flame, burning away. She fumbles her other seals in shock, casting them out at other silhouettes, only to find them just as ineffective. You can see her shaking a little as she steps back from the slowly approaching figures.

The figures draw close - and resolve into ghastly revenants. You've got to hand it to Yuyu, she really managed to get all the ghosts to look like rather convincing zombies. You can spot Yuyu herself without too much trouble, even with her disguise being as good as it is. Pallid and decaying flesh, tattered blue robes, her pink hair hanging in long and ragged strands, falling down over her face and dragging along the ground; she really went all out for this, didn't she?

"Zombies!" The shrine maiden squeaks in fright, and clumsily yanks from one sleeve a wooden stick topped with a paper card. She attempts to wave the instrument in a threatening way, but her shaking grasp on the tool leaves her looking less than convincing. "Oh, divine power should be working, but... Gensokyo is full of strange things! Why aren't my powers working?" She begins to chatter nonsense to herself, whimpering every now and again as the disguised ghosts draw ever closer.

"Sir, we should go! I... I can't do anything here, we need to--" She spins about to face you finally, but screams in abject terror at the sight of you. While your appearance is nowhere near as nightmarish as that time you practiced before the mirror, you're certain it's horrifying enough. You can feel the way your figure has become almost skeletal, and can feel the various spots where it appears as though you're bleeding. You even managed to get you outfit tattered enough to be satisfactory before she turned around.

The poor girl stumbles away from you in shock. Unfortunately, she seems too panicked to flee, instead curling up and whimpering in the center of the growing circle of faux zombies; that's going to kill the part where you do the dance. Maybe you should ease up and confess to the joke? Really, now you just feel kind of mean...
>> No. 13223
File 122879954351.jpg - (406.12KB , 809x1248 , kanako016.jpg ) [iqdb]
13223
"Sanae!"

A booming roar of a shout ends your thoughts as something impacts the ground directly in front of the scared shrine maiden, kicking up an enormous cloud of dust. You catch a glimpse of a red blur leaping out of the cloud and over the heads of your ghostly cohorts, then touching down a little ways up the path.

With a clearer view, you can see that the blur was a woman; and what a woman, at that. Her red eyes, blazing with confidence, are framed by a soft face and shoulder-length purple hair. Atop her head is a rope, set almost like a laurel, complete with autumn leaves tucked into it. Her outfit is an elaborate, primarily red affair, with an enormous circle of rope affixed to the back in manner that seems to outright defy gravity. A mirror hanging from her collar falls atop her chest, emphasizing a figure almost as amazing as Yuyu's.

"Lady Yasaka..."

The shrine maiden mutters the name with a reverence usually reserved for divinity, although the blush that slowly spreads across her face and the stars in her eyes suggest that there may be other reasons for her tone. Yasaka, as she seems to be called, grins at the priestess, who she carries in her arms bridal style. You can kind of see why Sanae is so in awe of her; this woman certainly has a commanding presence.

"Listen up, you impudent ghouls! I won't tolerate anyone making my priestess go all weak in the knees! That's my job!"

The woman's tongue darts out and runs along her lips like a predator's, and you could swear that it was forked like a snake's. Sanae flushes brightly at the woman's remarks, and hides her face in the woman's shoulder. A low thrumming fills the air, and four pillars materialize around the woman, each pointed at your little group like a cannon, and glowing ominously.

"You've got some nerve to challenger the Great Goddess of the Sky, Kanako Yasaka! I won't blame you if you turn around right here and now!"

[ ] This is getting a little out of hand. Time to drop the act before someone gets hurt.

[ ] Press on. She can't be that dangerous, can she?
>> No. 13225
[ ] Press on. She can't be that dangerous, can she?

Start the dance, go go go go.
>> No. 13227
[x] Press on. She can't be that dangerous, can she?

The only path, etc.
>> No. 13228
[x] Press on. She can't be that dangerous, can she?

Darkness falls across the land.
The midnight hour is close at hand.
Creatures crawling in search of blood
To terrorize yours neighborhood.
And whosoever shall be found
Without the soul for "getting down"
Must stand and face the hounds of hell,
And rot inside a corpse’s shell.
The foulest stench is in the air,
The funk of forty thousand years,
And grisly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom,
And though you fight to stay alive, your body starts to shiver,
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of… the thriller.
>> No. 13229
File 122880058933.jpg - (104.14KB , 600x600 , r2940331151290881cu5.jpg ) [iqdb]
13229
[!/] Shit brixs, we gotta get Guncannon'd
[!/] "Nerve? I'm all THRILLER baby-girl.
[!/] Wing it, like a pro.
>> No. 13232
>>13223
[X] Enough is enough; drop the act
[X] "You've been struck by..." (flourish) "...a smooth criminal"

Sanae, are you okay?
>> No. 13233
File 122880231937.jpg - (12.36KB , 463x396 , Smooth_Criminal.jpg ) [iqdb]
13233
[X] Press on. Dance like you MEAN it!

Perhaps we should have included a "Smooth Criminal" contingency in the plan, where should the need arise we shift gears and don a white fedora.
>> No. 13235
[X] Press on. Dance like you MEAN it!
>> No. 13236
[X] "Nerve? I'm all THRILLER, baby-girl."
[X] Wing it, like a pro.

Ain't no voluptuous snake chick gonna shake our resolve, no sir no sir. In before.
>> No. 13240
[✓] Enough is enough; drop the act
[✓] "You've been struck by..." (flourish) "...a smooth criminal"
>> No. 13241
[X] "Nerve? I'm all THRILLER, baby-girl."
[X] Press on. Dance like you MEAN it!

Vote combinan gaems.
>> No. 13242
I like the sexy slither of a lady snake.
>> No. 13243
[X] "Nerve? I'm all THRILLER, baby-girl."
[X] Press on. Dance like you MEAN it!

Yes. Yes. YES. YES! YES!
>> No. 13245
[X] "Nerve? I'm all THRILLER, baby-girl."
[X] Press on. Dance like you MEAN it!
[X] IF she starts shooting, dance to dodge the bullets.
>> No. 13246
[X] "Nerve? I'm all THRILLER, baby-girl."
[X] Press on. Dance like you MEAN it!

FUCK YEAH!
>> No. 13249
[b] "Nerve? I'm all THRILLER, baby-girl."
[b] Press on. Dance like you MEAN it!
[b] IF she starts shooting, dance to dodge the bullets.
>> No. 13255
[X] "Nerve? I'm all THRILLER, baby-girl."
[X] Press on. Dance like you MEAN it!
Nothing's lessmore fun than an overblownfailed joke.
>> No. 13257
File 122886995118.jpg - (162.33KB , 500x1874 , 1228788152974.jpg ) [iqdb]
13257
>I like the sexy slither of a lady snake.

I see what you did there.
>> No. 13259
[X] "Nerve? I'm all THRILLER, baby-girl."
[X] Press on. Dance like you MEAN it!
>> No. 13263
[X] "Nerve? I'm all THRILLER, baby-girl."
[X] Press on. Dance like you MEAN it!
[X] IF she starts shooting, dance to dodge the bullets.

YES!

inb4 badend.
>> No. 13273
needs new thread