[Return]
Archived thread

File 122470599868.png - (136.62KB , 1280x960 , yuyuko058.png ) [iqdb]
11987 No. 11987
This is the third time I've tried to make this thread. Let's hope it goes through this time...

***

[X] Mix

***

"Yuyu..."

Taking a tentative step forward, you wait for her reaction. She only shivers in response, shrinking away from you and continuing to whisper her apologies quietly, her eyes squeezed tightly shut. You feel ashamed, sick, to know that you're the one who did this to her, even if you hadn't intended to. It's so...

"I... I should be the one apologizing, Yuyu..."

She flinches as you draw close, and your heart falls further. Kneeling down, you reach out to her, but she only scuttles herself vainly backward into the corner of the room. At the very least, she isn't trying to force you away. As gently as possible, you set your hands down on her shoulders, and draw her into a tender embrace.

"Sorry..."

Pressing a thumb lightly against her lips, you hush her apology.

"No, Yuyu. I'm sorry. I pressed you into doing that."

"But I--"

"Yuyu, it's my fault. Just for a moment, I... I wanted you to take control of me."

She at last turns her head up to face you, her watery eyes wavering in confusion.

"What? Why? I don't... I don't understand. Why would you want that? Why?"

"You were so worried about whether or not you were manipulating me, and I... I wanted you to see what it would be like to actually do just that. That... at the table, that's what you did, right? You seized control of my will?"

She hangs her head again, whimpering quietly.

"I'm sorry. I wanted you to stop so badly, and you kept saying I could make you, and... and..."

You hush her again, before the slowly rising panic in her voice can take hold of her again. She buries her face in your chest, and you rub her back gently until her shivering subsides.

"It's alright, Yuyu, it's alright. I just... I can't say it well, but... I can tell you, right now, that I've never felt anything like that before. Never. I don't know what it's like, but I'm sure you can feel it when you take control of me like that; I wanted you to know that feeling, so that you could be sure that you never feel that way around me. I know, I'm certain, that I'm here with you on my own will, because I want to be."

"But... I..."

"Maybe I didn't go about showing you that feeling in the best of ways, but... I can't change what I've already done. So, please, just for me, remember what it feels like to take control of me. Burn it into your mind, and never forget it, so that you know for sure that you're not forcing me to stay, that I'm here because I want to be with you, because..."

You fall quiet for a moment as you take in the image of the woman in your arms. The sight of her trembling quietly, and the feel of her face pressing into your chest, wet tears slowly soaking the fabric of your jacket, makes your heart sting. She should be happy, should look like the occasionally childish woman whose biggest concern was that you got the best cherry at lunch, who enjoyed taking a walk with you through the gardens, who had fun chasing after a nightsparrow; or maybe she should look like the woman who radiated intelligence when she told you of your situation for the first time, who was content to lay on a rooftop with you and spend the afternoon just holding on to one another in silence; maybe even the woman whose eyes filled with melancholy when reminiscing, or when she worried about her trouble understanding the emotions of others. Any of those would be better than the terrified before you, crying and whimpering quietly in confusion and indecision. You want her to be happy, to smile.

Smile...

For some reason, the thought of a happy Yuyuko gracing you with a smile causes a curious warmth to spread through you. That's what you want: a happy Yuyuko, who's free to smile whenever she wants, because...

"Because I love you, Yuyu."

The words roll from your tongue with consummate ease, as though they were waiting there for ages. In the brief silence that follows your declaration, you wonder idly when it was you started to feel this way around her; maybe it was right from the start, from the first time she lay down with you on the roof, and you held her in your arms. When did she become Yuyu, and not Yuyuko? You're not sure, but does it matter?

It feels right to know that you're in love with her.

"That's not fair."

Her voice rises in breathless whisper from her now still body. She finally relinquishes her hold on her pillow, reaching out to return your embrace.

"Yuyu?"

"It's not fair at all for you to tell me that now."

"I'm sorry, Yuyu."

The two of you sit together in quiet for what seems like an eternity, clinging tightly to each other. Eventually Yuyuko extricates herself from the hold, her tired eyes settling on you, completely unreadable. She brings her hand to your face and cups your cheek in her hand.

"Now, I really do need to be alone for a time."

"Yuyu..."

She leans in and presses her lips to yours very lightly. Her kiss is... genuine, real, without any hesitation. You can't tell what it means, but it makes you feel so...

"Please. For me."

[ ] You should go now. She deserves some time to think.

[ ] Even if she says that, you can't go just yet.

>> No. 11988
[X] You should go now. She deserves some time to think.

Everybody does need some space occasionally. She'll be fine. She'll be just fine, now.
>> No. 11989
[X] You should go now. She deserves some time to think.

And now we play the waiting game...
>> No. 11990
Flawless victory.

[x] You should go now. She deserves some time to think.
>> No. 11991
I believe we already made our point, so respecting her wishes now should be okay.

[X] You should go now. She deserves some time to think.
>> No. 11993
[X] You should go now. She deserves some time to think.
>> No. 11994
[X] You should go now. She deserves some time to think.

Is it bad that I squealed like a little schoolgirl and did the thing where your whole body kind of rises up and you bring your hands to your face to hide a big smile?
>> No. 11995
[X] You should go now. She deserves some time to think.

treatan mai waifu right.
>> No. 11996
[†] You should go now. She deserves some time to think.

All right Yuyu~ ill wait for you!
>> No. 12004
[x] You should go now. She deserves some time to think.

>"It's not fair at all for you to tell me that now."

I may be a douchebag, but I don't know what this means. Anyone care to explain?
>> No. 12005
[✓] You should go now. She deserves some time to think.
>> No. 12006
>>12004
Maybe she wanted to retort to how much of an asshole we were for forcing her to go through that but couldn't because we said that?
>> No. 12007
>>12006
No, I don't believe so.
I think it's more to do with confessing something as big as that to her at a moment when she's already somewhat emotionally overloaded and at her least-composed, thus catching her completely off-guard and unable to properly reciprocate the sentiment at that moment.

Or something like that. Of course, I could be wrong.
>> No. 12008
[X] You should go now. She deserves some time to think
>> No. 12042
>>12007

Makes sense to me.
>> No. 12080
File 122488133447.jpg - (20.63KB , 167x237 , youmu002.jpg ) [iqdb]
12080
[X] You should go now. She deserves some time to think.

***

"Alright, Yuyu."

Your concession earns you another smile and kiss from the ghostly princess, causing your heart to flutter.

"Thank you."

You give her one last hug, holding her tight for as long as you can before you finally manage to pull yourself away. Yuyuko is visibly drained when you release her, and she crawls over to a surprisingly western mattress set out on the floor, still clutching her pillow tightly in her arms as she slips under the sheets; you note absently that the round white pillow actually has a tail of sorts, making it look something like a cartoon ghost. Cute. You take the liberty of heading over and tucking Yuyu in once she's gotten settled, and she smiles up at you weakly.

"You're going to be okay now, right Yuyu?"

"I feel terrible, but... I think so. Just give me some time."

Running a hand through her hair, you lean in and steal another kiss.

"Sure. I'll talk to you again later."

She nods happily and shuts her eyes, her breathing halting entirely as she relaxes. Getting to your feet, you pad quietly out of the room, leaving her to her thoughts for now. It's up to her now to sort everything out, but she's an intelligent woman, and you have no doubt that she'll be alright.

Shutting the now operable door behind yourself as you step into the hall, you find yourself looking at a now sleeping Yukari, who lays peacefully against the wall directly across from her friend's room. You chuckle quietly to yourself, hunching down to get a closer look at her. Now that she's finally given in and fallen asleep, she looks almost innocent; she has a content smile on her face, and she's chewing on the edge of her dress's high collar. Still, even if she is sleeping peacefully, you can't imagine that her position is the best for resting; you should get her to a room where she can lay down properly, or her back is going to hurt when she--

"Why?"

Your thoughts are disrupted by a harsh whisper. You glance up to see Youmu looking down on you, a pensive frown on her face. Standing up to talk to her, you spot Myon just behind her, the ghostly girl looking simultaneously confused and angry, stomping her foot noiselessly against the ground a few times.

"Youmu?"

"I do not understand why you said those things to Miss Yuyuko at breakfast. They were very painful for her to hear!"

She raises her voice a bit, clearly agitated. You wince, realizing how angry she must be.

"Listen, Youmu--"

"No! You listen! You said you were worried, but you made her do a thing she did not want to! You should not do that if you care about her. I... I do not..."

Her voice falters for a moment, cracking.

"I do not understand!"

Spinning on her heel, she stomps off down the hall at a fast pace, not sparing you a second glance. Myon runs up to you and shoves you angrily, sending you stumbling back a few paces, then turns and dashes after her human half. You sigh, feeling down... somehow, having Youmu genuinely mad at you is really disheartening. Just when you'd managed to start clearing things up with Yuyuko, too...

[ ] Give chase to Youmu and try to confront her.

[ ] Get Yukari situated in a room, then go kill some time. Let Youmu cool off before you try to talk with her.
>> No. 12081
let's see if this will jolt the board back into action.
>> No. 12083
>>12080

Yuyu ate the other part of the update. =(
>> No. 12084
Wasn't there just an update post?
>> No. 12085
>>12083

Board still fucked?
>> No. 12086
[ ] Get Yukari situated in a room, then go kill some time. Let Youmu cool off before you try to talk with her.

Is it working yet?
>> No. 12087
[ ] Get Yukari situated in a room, then go kill some time. Let Youmu cool off before you try to talk with her.
>> No. 12088
[x] Get Yukari situated in a room, then go kill some time. Let Youmu cool off before you try to talk with her.

Take it easy. Gap moe before half-ghost moe.
>> No. 12089
Thread still fucked?
>> No. 12091
[x] Get Yukari situated in a room, then go kill some time. Let Youmu cool off before you try to talk with her.

She's not going to accept it if we try to explain now, she's too upset.
>> No. 12092
[X] Give chase to Youmu and try to confront her.
>> No. 12093
[x] Get Yukari situated in a room, then go kill some time. Let Youmu cool off before you try to talk with her.

Fucking MySQL.
>> No. 12094
[!/] Get Yukari situated in a room, then go kill some time. Let Youmu cool off before you try to talk with her.
>> No. 12095
[x] Get Yukari situated in a room, then go kill some time. Let Youmu cool off before you try to talk with her.
>> No. 12100
[X] Give chase to Youmu and try to confront her.

Is Youmu stoic?
if no
then chase;
otherwise
see Yukari;
>> No. 12102
>"I do not understand!"

This is why she's upset; it's not really you she's angry at. Giving her time to "cool down" will only give her time for her to sulk and cement the idea that this is yet another failing on her part to understand and solve Yuyuko's problems.

[x] Give chase to Youmu and try to confront her.
>> No. 12105
[x] Give chase to Youmu and try to confront her.
>> No. 12107
[!] Give chase to Youmu and try to confront her.
>> No. 12109
So a bit of actual criticism here... didn't we just do this? Two or three times?

Girl does not wish to deal with issues and runs away or tells you to go away.
[ ] Pursue
[ ] Let her go

Stop using this. Pushing the protagonist away from the other characters does not create useful or realistic conflict or help the story in any way. It just frustrates the readers and further fragments the plot.
>> No. 12110
>>12109
Valid point, though to be honest, this time the options are better described as "go after her" and "go after her later"
>> No. 12111
[Y] Give chase to Youmu and try to confront her.
>> No. 12113
[X] Give chase to Youmu and try to confront her.
>> No. 12114
[x] Pursue Lu Bu
>> No. 12123
[x] Get Yukari situated in a room, then go kill some time. Let Youmu cool off before you try to talk with her.
>> No. 12124
[x] Get Yukari situated in a room, then go kill some time. Let Youmu cool off before you try to talk with her.
>> No. 12126
[†] Get Yukari situated in a room, then go kill some time. Let Youmu cool off before you try to talk with her.
>> No. 12127
[X] Give chase to Youmu and try to confront her.

Yukari can wait. Youmu needs help now.
>> No. 12129
[X] Give chase to Youmu and try to confront her.

Tricky.

On one hand, misunderstandings are usually best dealt with quickly before things get out of control, but on the other hand we've seen how Youmu can get when she's highly emotional and thus she might not be receptive to reason just yet.
>> No. 12130
[X] Give chase to Youmu and try to confront her.
>> No. 12132
[X] Give chase to Youmu and try to confront her.
>> No. 12137
[x] Give chase to Youmu and try to confront her.
>> No. 12177
Back to HLA. Update in a moment.

>>12109

Thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind. One of the reasons I'm doing this is to improve, after all, and this is the first time I've done a CYOA. If you've got anything else to comment on, please do; I'd like to make future playthroughs more enjoyable than the first.
>> No. 12178
File 122515287756.jpg - (48.96KB , 400x400 , yukari049.jpg ) [iqdb]
12178
[X] Get Yukari situated in a room, then go kill some time. Let Youmu cool off before you try to talk with her.

***

You consider chasing after Youmu immediately, but quickly decide against it. She seems to have trouble dealing with things when she's outside of her element, and you're feeling drained from dealing with the rest of this morning's events, so it may be best to just give her some time to cool off. She can take a while to adapt sometimes, but she's level-headed when she has her senses about her; this misunderstanding probably isn't much to worry about, really.

In the meantime, you can get Yukari comfortable while you wait. Turning your attention back to the blond youkai, you find her in a rather amusing and undignified position; somehow she managed to slide all the way down the wall and roll over while you were looking away, leaving her with her rump raised in the air, one arm pinned to the wall, and her legs tangled in one another. That's not mentioning the rather interesting ways in which her clothes have been tugged around.

With a quiet chuckle, you straighten out both Yukari and her clothes, hefting her in your arms bridal style. She quickly twists about and snuggles up to you, wrapping her arms around your neck instinctively. A mumble escapes her, something about Chen and butterflies. Sounds like a nice dream, at least.

Not seeing a reason to carry her too far, and figuring that she'd like to stay close to Yuyu anyway, you elect to use one of the rooms right beside Yuyu's for her. Sliding the door open, you pad quietly into the room and find it to be nicer than many of the others in the manor - it's about twice the size of yours, with several pieces of furniture already in it. Most importantly, there's a mattress much like Yuyu's in one corner, sheets and bedding already prepared.

Trekking carefully over to the mattress, you kick the sheets open and set Yukari down gently, quietly coaxing her to release you from her grasp as you set her done. A few whispered suggestions, and she eventually relinquishes her hold, seemingly subconsciously. You had planned to tuck her in after setting her down, but the moment her arms are free she snatches the sheets, pulling them into a bundle against her chest and chewing happily on the fabric. Another mumble escapes her, this time something about Ran's tails; what kind of dreams does a youkai have, anyway?

You observe Yukari for a while before you leave the room, watching her toss and turn, rolling about on the mattress and twisting up the sheets she chews on. An occasional giggle or mumble escapes her, and she wears a smile. It's amusing, but she actually seems far more active once she actually falls asleep than she does when she's awake, or even tired. She kind of reminds you of a small child when you see her like this, despite her womanly appearance.

You yawn, feeling tired yourself, and stretch. With Yukari taken care of so quickly, you have more than enough time to deal with something else before you confront Youmu again.

[ ] You could take a nap yourself. This has been a tiring morning, even with the nice sleep you had last night.

[ ] Go make something to eat. You're not actually hungry, but a good meal is always nice, and breakfast was a little bland today.
>> No. 12179
[ x ] You could take a nap yourself. This has been a tiring morning, even with the nice sleep you had last night.
>> No. 12180
[!/] You could take a nap yourself. This has been a tiring morning, even with the nice sleep you had last night.
>> No. 12181
[X] Go make something to eat. You're not actually hungry, but a good meal is always nice, and breakfast was a little bland today.
>> No. 12182
[X] You could take a nap yourself. This has been a tiring morning, even with the nice sleep you had last night.

Don't really need to sleep, I guess. Don't really need to eat, either, but yeah.
>> No. 12183
[X] You could take a nap yourself. This has been a tiring morning, even with the nice sleep you had last night.
>> No. 12185
[X] Go make something to eat. You're not actually hungry, but a good meal is always nice, and breakfast was a little bland today.

Delicious food.
>> No. 12186
[ ] Go make something to eat. You're not actually hungry, but a good meal is always nice, and breakfast was a little bland today.
>> No. 12189
[X] You could take a nap yourself. This has been a tiring morning, even with the nice sleep you had last night.
>> No. 12190
[X] You could take a nap yourself. This has been a tiring morning, even with the nice sleep you had last night.
>> No. 12191
I thought chasing Youmu won ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 12193
[x] Go make something to eat. You're not actually hungry, but a good meal is always nice, and breakfast was a little bland today.

I'm kind of worried about Youmu doing something crazy while we're asleep and unaware.
>> No. 12194
[†] You could take a nap yourself. This has been a tiring morning, even with the nice sleep you had last night.
>> No. 12195
[x] Go make something to eat. You're not actually hungry, but a good meal is always nice, and breakfast was a little bland today.
>> No. 12196
[x] Go make something to eat. You're not actually hungry, but a good meal is always nice, and breakfast was a little bland today.
>> No. 12197
[x] Go make something to eat. You're not actually hungry, but a good meal is always nice, and breakfast was a little bland today.

Could possibly encounter Youmu while cookan. All the more reason to do this.
>> No. 12207
[X] Go make something to eat. You're not actually hungry, but a good meal is always nice, and breakfast was a little bland today.

Seriously, we spend more than enough time sleeping in this story anyway.
>> No. 12210
[X] Go make something to eat. You're not actually hungry, but a good meal is always nice, and breakfast was a little bland today.
>> No. 12214
[X] Go make something to eat. You're not actually hungry, but a good meal is always nice, and breakfast was a little bland today.
>> No. 12220
[X] Go make something to eat. You're not actually hungry, but a good meal is always nice, and breakfast was a little bland today.

***

Well, breakfast this morning was a little bland, and it might be nice to have something more substantial to eat. Something about having a routine of good meals is reassuring, even if you can't get hungry. Actually, come to think of it, you never get full either. Considering how good the cooking here is, even if you don't need to eat, and that you apparently don't suffer any ill consequences no matter how much you eat, it's no wonder that Yuyu always seems to have a voracious appetite.

You find yourself already half of the way to the dining room when you some out of your thoughts, drifting slowly down the hall. Looks like your course has already been set for you.

When you finally drift into the kitchen you find it empty. Unsurprising, but a little disappointing; part of you wanted to find Youmu here, or maybe even Yuyu. Either way, without anyone around to give you the rundown you take the liberty of familiarizing yourself with the room. You haven't been in here much, so it takes a little time to figure out where everything is.

Sadly, you're no expert on the finer points of the culinary arts, and certainly nowhere near the talents of Youmu or Yuyu. Even with the dazzling array of ingredients you find in the cabinets and fridge, you simply don't have the skill to whip up anything too fancy. You eventually settle on a simple sandwich, with some still fairly fresh bread, summer sausage, hard salami, pepperoni... top off the rapidly growing assortment of cured meats with some lettuce, oregano, pepper jack cheese...

The end result of your effort is a sandwich that, while quite appetizing, would probably be absolutely terrible for the health of anything living. Death has a surprising number of perks to it. While you fetch yourself a glass of water to go help wash down your meal, it occurs to you that Youmu might also be able to use something to eat; you can't imagine she had anything more impressive than Yuyu or you. Granted, something this unhealthy might not be her preferred fare, but...

[ ] Go ahead and confront Youmu now, and bring that sandwich to split with her.

[ ] Wait until after you've eaten to talk with Youmu.
>> No. 12222
[X] Go ahead and confront Youmu now, and bring that sandwich to split with her.
>> No. 12223
[X] Go ahead and confront Youmu now, and bring that sandwich to split with her.
>> No. 12224
[ ] Go ahead and confront Youmu now, and bring that sandwich to split with her.

It's the thought that counts.
>> No. 12225
[X] Go ahead and confront Youmu now, and bring that sandwich to split with her.

healthy young girls need their nutrition
>> No. 12226
>You eventually settle on a simple sandwich, with some still fairly fresh bread, summer sausage, hard salami, pepperoni... top off the rapidly growing assortment of cured meats with some lettuce, oregano, pepper jack cheese...

Fuck, that sounds good.

[X] Do they have any mustard?
[X] Sure, yeah, split it with Youmu, whatever.
>> No. 12227
[X] Go ahead and confront Youmu now, and bring that sandwich to split with her.

MANWICH
>> No. 12228
[✗] Go ahead and confront Youmu now, and bring that sandwich to split with her.
>> No. 12230
[X] Go ahead and confront Youmu now, and bring that sandwich to split with her.

Damn, that sandwich sounds like something I'd make at home. I certainly hope I'm not gonna die.
>> No. 12232
[†] Go ahead and confront Youmu now, and bring that sandwich to split with her.
>> No. 12233
[x] Go ahead and confront Youmu now, and bring that sandwich to split her with.
>> No. 12239
[X] Go ahead and confront Youmu now, and bring that sandwich to split with her.

God damn it, now I'm hungry.
>> No. 12244
[X] Wait until after you've eaten to talk with Youmu.

You're not gonna get my sandwich Youmu. It is made of unhealthy food and LDL.
>> No. 12246
[X] Wait until after you've eaten to talk with Youmu.

Fuck no Youmu, this is my sandvich, and the only way you're getting this is if you punch out all my ectoplasm.
>> No. 12247
File 122530078661.jpg - (54.97KB , 208x225 , stolemysandwich.jpg ) [iqdb]
12247
[x] Go ahead and confront Youmu now, and bring that sandwich to split her with.
>> No. 12248
File 12253025203.jpg - (58.71KB , 500x603 , youmu018.jpg ) [iqdb]
12248
[X] Go ahead and confront Youmu now, and bring that sandwich to split with her.

***

Why not? Some quick work with a knife and the sandwich is cleanly divided in two, each half still large enough to qualify as a full sandwich. Maybe you made it a bit large, but no one can say it didn't work out. Score one for overindulgence.

After you dig out all the things you'll need to split a meal, you pick up the tray and set off to find Youmu. As it so happens, she's in the first place you look, the dojo, practicing her sword skills. You did eat breakfast late thanks to your morning walk and investigation; she must have finished her gardening work before coming here to unwind.

You wait for her to finish with her latest exercise before trying to get her attention. It's still interesting to watch her practice, actually; she seems much calmer, more serene than usual when she's focused on her exercises. Granted, when you think about how she acted that time you joined her...

"Youmu?"

A frown creeps onto her face as she finishes the last swing of her sword. Straightening up, she fixes you with an unreadable stare.

"What?"

Her voice is a little snappier than usual, but still remarkably reserved given the circumstances. You hold the tray up in a placating gesture.

"I was making a sandwich, and I figured it's getting close to lunch. Care to share?"

She shuffles around a bit, sheathing her swords.

"What have you come here for?"

"I wanted to talk to you about why I did what I did this morning. You said you didn't understand, so..."

She tenses up.

[ ] Be direct. You're here to explain your actions this morning.

[ ] Be indirect. Try and get her to figure out why you acted the way you did on her own.
>> No. 12249
[x] Be direct. You're here to explain your actions this morning.

Pussyfooting around it now is just going to piss her off.
>> No. 12250
[x] Be direct. You're here to explain your actions this morning.
>> No. 12251
[x] Be direct. You're here to explain your actions this morning.
>> No. 12252
[x] Be direct. You're here to explain your actions this morning.

Indirect? lolno.
>> No. 12253
[x] Be direct. You're here to explain your actions this morning.
>> No. 12254
[X] Tackle her to the ground and kiss some sense into her.

Softest~
>> No. 12255
[✓] Be direct. You're here to explain your actions this morning.
>> No. 12256
[x] Be direct. You're here to explain your actions this morning.
>> No. 12257
[†] Be direct. You're here to explain your actions this morning.
>> No. 12258
[X] Be direct. You're here to explain your actions this morning.

I know this might be the most immediately effective way, but I can't help but wonder if making Youmu work it out herself wouldn't be more beneficial in the long-run. She can't have someone connect the dots for her forever, after all.
>> No. 12259
>>12258
>I know this might be the most immediately effective way, but I can't help but wonder if making Youmu work it out herself wouldn't be more beneficial in the long-run.

Just like Youki did, amirite?

Guy, she's been having to "work things out" on her own ever since her father abandoned her as a child. If anything, she needs to learn to be less self-reliant, not more so.
>> No. 12260
[X] Be direct. You're here to explain your actions this morning.

'i brought sammiches'
>> No. 12261
[!] Be direct. You're here to explain your actions this morning.
>> No. 12263
>>12259
>>Guy, she's been having to "work things out" on her own ever since her father abandoned her as a child. If anything, she needs to learn to be less self-reliant, not more so.

Yes, and look how adept she clearly is at doing that, right now.

This isn't about dependence or self-reliance, it's about the girl learning to look past the surface of a situation and to at least try to understand the "why" behind something, rather than only grasping it at the most superficial level and getting worked up over her lack of understanding. It's about her learning to better understand the people she cares about and why they do what they do. Most importantly, though, it's about her not needlessly tearing herself up over a situation.

She may have been left to "work things out" on her own since Youki left, but the very fact that this entire current situation stems from her inability to understand shows that she clearly is NOT doing that very well.

It's not just this time, either. Remember that little pep talk we had to give her, not too long ago? Judging from what she said then:

>>"It is not the first time, you know?" Her voice grows shaky, and her eyes begin to water. "Miss Yuyuko is troubled, and there is nothing I can do. I have to watch her solve it on her own, or watch Yukari solve it for her. Every time she is saddened I am taken by surprise, and every time I am helpless."

Youmu's lack of inability to understand has caused her a great deal of frustration and unhappiness numerous times in the past, and might very well continue to do so if nothing is done about it. Explaining things for her, or trying to cheer her up when she's down might be all well and good, but it probably isn't going to help her long-term development much.

A child does not learn to walk purely by having their parent hold them up all the time. Eventually, they have to attempt to do it on their own.
>> No. 12264
File 122534103214.jpg - (48.80KB , 300x300 , youmu456.jpg ) [iqdb]
12264
[X] Be direct. You're here to explain your actions this morning.

***

There's no point in drawing this out. Floating over to Youmu, you set the tray on the ground and sit down, motioning for her to do the same. She doesn't comply immediately, instead staring down at you uncertainly.

"Come on, Youmu. If we're going to talk, let's at least get comfortable. Please."

She bites her lip and grips the handle of one of her blades, but she does sit down across from you finally. The stiffness doesn't leave her, and she can't seem to relax very well; hopefully she'll be able to calm herself after your talk. You take one half of the sandwich from the plate on the tray, and take a bite. Once you've washed it down with a sip of water, you initiate the conversation.

"You said you didn't understand why I acted the way I did during breakfast, right?" You keep your voice low and relaxed in an effort to get Youmu to loosen up. "Why don't you tell me what in particular you're having trouble understanding?"

She stays silent for a while, not touching her half of the sandwich.

"I am confused." She remarks at last. "You seemed very concerned for Miss Yuyuko last night, and you were a great help to me in soothing my own worries. This morning, however, does not speak to that. You rejected the request put forward by Miss Yuyuko that you take leave of Hakugyokuro for the day, and that I might have understood - in truthfulness, I was relieved by your decision; however, you then pressured Miss Yuyuko to enforce her will by dominating your own, despite that being the very thing she feared! You would not relent, and you forced her to do that which she did not want to! You could not have failed to notice how distressed she became, and--"

You hush Youmu as she begins to grow louder and more restless in the heat of the moment, forcing you to grip her shoulder to keep her still. She settles down, but the confusion and distress don't leave her expression.

"You're wondering why I said something that I knew would upset Yuyu, and why I was so insistent despite how much it hurt her."

"Yes, I--"

You hush her again, before she can lose her composure entirely.

"I'll try and explain it, so just listen to me, alright?"

She nods.

"Having Yuyu so worried about whether or not she's controlling me has really been getting to me. I don't like seeing her this sad and uncertain, but I couldn't seem do anything about it. Every time I tried to tell her that she wasn't manipulating me she would second-guess me because she thought she might be making me say it, even if she wasn't aware of it herself. So, I thought... maybe if I could show her exactly what it was like to take control of me, she'd know what it felt like and she'd be able to know when she was or wasn't."

Youmu frowns.

"But could you not have found a better way? To induce such distress in Miss Yuyuko was--"

"Youmu. We all make mistakes. Maybe I could have handled this better, but the fact of the matter is that I didn't. This was just all I could think of to make my point, and even if it hurts for her right now, I think it'll be better for her in the long run."

A long silence.

"If you failed to make her understand your reasons, she may have been rendered inconsolable." Youmu's voice is harsh whisper.

"You're right. However, I talked to her afterward, and I believe she understands. It's like you told me, you can trust in her when it counts... she's going to be just fine. I'm sure of it."

"I hope so. In the future, please show more caution."

You smile at her.

"I will."

Youmu relaxes, releasing her grip on her sword, but she remains visibly tense. The sight of her calming causes you yourself to feel the easing a tension you hadn't even realized was building in you. The two of you lapse into silence.

After a minute or two, Youmu picks up her half of the sandwich and takes a small, almost dainty bite of it.

"How does it taste?"

"It is good."

---

You leave Youmu to her devices after the two of you finish your meal. Even if she does understand now, she's still somewhat angry... no, frustrated with you, and it's sure to be a while before she's ready to forgive. It's not nice to have her upset with you, but you'll have to bear it for now.

With nothing else to do for the afternoon and none of the members of the household available, you end up spending the rest of the day just strolling through the gardens. Your concern for Yuyu keeps you from wandering out of Hakugyokuro despite your restlessness. At least another walk through the marshes soothed you a little. It's quite peaceful out there...

Nightfall finds you at the edge of the swampland, trudging back to the manor. Today didn't go as well as you might have hoped, but things are still looking up in some ways. The day has left you drained, but you still have the time and energy for one last action before hitting the sack.

[ ] Check up on Yukari. Has she slept all day?

[ ] You've made bathing before bed a nightly ritual at this point. Might as well continue the tradition.

[ ] Forget it, just head to sleep.
>> No. 12265
File 122534131981.png - (10.07KB , 240x160 , Mother 3 - Tanetane Hot Spring.png ) [iqdb]
12265
[X] You've made bathing before bed a nightly ritual at this point. Might as well continue the tradition.

Bath in a hot spring: the cure for all diseases.
>> No. 12266
[X] You've made bathing before bed a nightly ritual at this point. Might as well continue the tradition.

We made a point of making a sandwich despite not having any actual need for food. May as well keep going with our bathing ritual, as well.
>> No. 12267
[X] You've made bathing before bed a nightly ritual at this point. Might as well continue the tradition.
>> No. 12268
[X] You've made bathing before bed a nightly ritual at this point. Might as well continue the tradition.

Soothes the "body" and the mind.
>> No. 12269
[ ] You've made bathing before bed a nightly ritual at this point. Might as well continue the tradition.

A good soak should help us feel a bit better.
>> No. 12271
[X] You've made bathing before bed a nightly ritual at this point. Might as well continue the tradition.
>> No. 12272
[✓] You've made bathing before bed a nightly ritual at this point. Might as well continue the tradition.

Squeaky clean.
>> No. 12273
[X] Wandbagon.

I'm on it.
>> No. 12274
[†] You've made bathing before bed a nightly ritual at this point. Might as well continue the tradition.
>> No. 12278
[X] You've made bathing before bed a nightly ritual at this point. Might as well continue the tradition.
>> No. 12282
[X] You've made bathing before bed a nightly ritual at this point. Might as well continue the tradition.

Then maybe check Yukari later
>> No. 12288
[x] You've made bathing before bed a nightly ritual at this point. Might as well continue the tradition.

random encounter tiem
>> No. 12305
File 122543590652.jpg - (28.47KB , 500x500 , yuyuko303.jpg ) [iqdb]
12305
[X] You've made bathing before bed a nightly ritual at this point. Might as well continue the tradition.

***

After some thought, you elect to soak in the bath for a spell before going to bed. You've been doing so regularly enough to call it a routine by now, and it's certainly pleasant enough to get you ready for sleep.

However, as you round the corner that leads to the baths, you find yourself face to face with Yuyu, who stands at the opposite end of the hall. She stands there looking startled for a moment, but offers a tired, weak smile. Uncertain of what you should do, you return her smile, and when she starts advancing slowly down the hall, you move to match her.

The two of you come to a stop inches apart from one another. The atmosphere is uncomfortably heavy, and it's evident that neither of you are certain of what to do. Eventually Yuyu's voice breaks the moment with a small murmur.

"Hello."

Can't think of a way to reply, so...

"Hello."

Yuyu shuffles about a bit, her head hung.

"I was about to take a bath. You?"

"The same. I can wait if you'd like."

Yuyu shakes her head and looks up at you. You search her eyes, but all you can find is that faint blue light, glimmering distantly. You can feel her hand resting softly on your chest. "No. Join me, please?"

"Yeah. Sure."

She smiles again.

"Thank you."

---

So you find yourself sitting in the bath with your back to the usual piece of stone, Yuyu leaning against you and nestling her head in the crook of your neck. The feeling of her bare skin against yours, the way her silky hair tickles you... even with how things have been lately, being this close to her is nice. And more than that... being in such intimate circumstances with her fills you with a more profound warmth than the hot spring is capable of providing.

As you're content to let the moment relax you, Yuyu is the one to initiate the conversation.

"I did some thinking, and... I do owe you an apology after all."

"You really don't need to--"

She cuts you off by raising herself up and kissing you softly. You fall silent when she breaks the kiss, allowing her to return to resting against you.

"I do. I was very inconsiderate before all this, though I failed to realize it at the time. Do you remember the afternoon we spent on the roof together?"

"How could I forget?" You rest your head against hers happily.

"At that time, I opened my heart to you, and I... began to slowly lose sight of yours. It felt so good having a companion that could stay with me just within my reach, and I became very concerned with that ideal. That night in the baths, the next morning, and even when you collapsed, I... was more concerned with keeping you close to me than I was with keeping you happy for your own sake. I began to care more for the idea of you than I did for you yourself."

Something in your chest twists horribly. "Yuyu..."

"That's why I was so terrified when Siki delivered Higan's suspicions. When I thought that I might have been controlling you, even if not consciously, I panicked... I couldn't stop thinking about how furious you would be if I were to free you after such a manipulation, how my ideal might be slipping away from me; I began to think that maybe if I could keep you at a distance, keep you out of any influence of mine, then I could at least have someone to watch."

A numbness spreads through you. Was Yuyu really that distant from you this whole time? That can't be...

"Then this morning rolled around, and I seized total control of you in a moment of weakness. I was mortified; not only was I losing my grasp on my ideal, but I had lashed out with a power that I've always been loathe to use. More than that, I finally realized just how badly I had neglected your feelings; if I had really been thinking of you, really been concerned with you like I should have been, I never would have allowed myself to do such a thing. And, after all that, you came after me, explained yourself, and... said that you loved me."

She swallows nervously, and throws her arms around you. Even through the warm humidity of the spring, you can recognize the feeling of hot tears dripping onto your chest.

"Do you have any idea what that was like? I neglected someone's feelings, again, to a greater extent than I have in ages, and then he... he said that he loved me! I was so preoccupied with my own feelings, and then I find out that you weren't worrying about yourself at all! It hurt so much to think that you worried about me, but I failed to worry about you when it should have been all I was thinking about!"

A lump forms in your throat, this is...

"I thought about it all, and I knew... I knew I had to tell you. You have the right to know, and... if you love me then it will hurt to hear, and that's why... I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you fell in love with such a selfish monster of a woman. I'm so, so sorry..."

Yuyuko...

[ ] The distance between you can't be that great. You love her, and if she can worry about you this much right now, then that's enough.

[ ] You need to... you have to go. You can't stay here. You can't listen to any more.
>> No. 12306
[✓] The distance between you can't be that great. You love her, and if she can worry about you this much right now, then that's enough.

I regret nothing.
>> No. 12308
[X] The distance between you can't be that great. You love her, and if she can worry about you this much right now, then that's enough.

Oh, there was another option up there? I didn't even notice.
>> No. 12309
[x] The distance between you can't be that great. You love her, and if she can worry about you this much right now, then that's enough.
>> No. 12310
[x] The distance between you can't be that great. You love her, and if she can worry about you this much right now, then that's enough.
>> No. 12311
[X] The distance between you can't be that great. You love her, and if she can worry about you this much right now, then that's enough.
>> No. 12314
[x] The distance between you can't be that great. You love her, and if she can worry about you this much right now, then that's enough.

I couldn't put it better if I tried.
>> No. 12317
[X] The distance between you can't be that great. You love her, and if she can worry about you this much right now, then that's enough.

Can't really hold it against her, after all, it's likely been a very long time since anything like this happened.
>> No. 12318
[X] The distance between you can't be that great. You love her, and if she can worry about you this much right now, then that's enough.

This is gonna be the Tsugumi route all over again isn't it?
>> No. 12320
[&] The distance between you can't be that great. You love her, and if she can worry about you this much right now, then that's enough.

Can love bloom in the netherworld?

Yes, Yes it can.
>> No. 12323
[X] The distance between you can't be that great. You love her, and if she can worry about you this much right now, then that's enough.

This is the only path, Anonymus has no regrets.
>> No. 12325
File 122546731038.png - (67.94KB , 852x960 , 119985985988.png ) [iqdb]
12325
[ ] You need to... you have to go. You can't stay here. You can't listen to any more.
>> No. 12326
[X] The distance between you can't be that great. You love her, and if she can worry about you this much right now, then that's enough.

lol Scorn you're a dick.
>> No. 12328
[ ] The distance between you can't be that great. You love her, and if she can worry about you this much right now, then that's enough.

No regrets, only path, etc
>> No. 12329
>[ ] The distance between you can't be that great. You love her, and if she can worry about you this much right now, then that's enough.

Now just think if this choice was on the Komachi route.
>> No. 12331
First part of an important update. The rest will come later today.

***

[X] The distance between you can't be that great. You love her, and if she can worry about you this much right now, then that's enough.

***

Even if it does hurt a little, even if she was distant at some point, right now...

"It's alright, Yuyu." Your arms wrap around her, hold her naked form tightly against yourself. "It's alright. Because right now, at this very moment, you're worried about me, aren't you?"

"Yes, but..."

"Then that's enough. That's proof that you care about me, and not just the idea of me. If you care about me, and I care about you, then that's all that matters; we're close, and something like this won't drive us apart. As long as you care about me, I'll always be able to forgive you."

"Even when I make such terrible mistakes?"

"Even then. As long as you can consider it a mistake, you can learn from it and move on. We can't change what we've already done, so we should focus on what we have now, not on the past. So, don't focus on how you may have wronged me, focus on what you feel right now."

Your words elicit a weak nod from her, but not so much as a noise. Concerned for her, you find yourself rubbing her back as gently as you can, trying to provide the frail woman with whatever comfort you can give. A long period of silence ensues, during which your mind begins to calm. Turning your eyes skyward, you watch the glitter of the stars as they wink out at you from behind the clouds.

At last, Yuyu looks up at you, the light in her eyes shifting slowly and subtly, like the starlight on the surface of the water. She reaches up and brushes a hand through your hair softly.

"What I feel right now..."

Her hand glides out of your hair, stops on your cheek, fingers stroking your skin lightly.

"Would you stay with me tonight?"

Gently taking her hand, you bring your lips to brush each of her fingers, one after the other.

"Yes."

---
>> No. 12337
Damn, I'm suddenly reminded of Haibane Renmei.

"You were thinking what this whole time?"
>> No. 12339
It's almost surreal as Yuyu leads you through the halls. All you can focus on is the warmth of her hand in yours, the sight of her as she floats backward, just so that she can keep looking at you. The eerie natural glow of the manor casts your hostess in a haunting light and draws your attention to her, putting your surroundings out of mind. Everything except her seems so... insubstantial right now, like the last remnants of an indistinct dream.

Time seems to slip away from you, and when you finally reach her room there's no way to know how much time has passed. She leads you into the room, the door shutting behind you on its own accord. Her hand releases yours, leaving behind a lingering warmth that makes you smile. Yuyu floats over to her mattress and takes a seat, quietly patting the space beside her in a motion for you to do the same.

You drift over, and as you sit beside her, you take her hand back into yours; it feels so nice to hold her hand. There's a quiet moment while Yuyu plays with your hand, entwines her fingers with yours and squeezes your hand gently. She fiddles with the obi of her kimono, fixing you with another of her almost frustratingly unreadable expressions. When she speaks, her voice is so soft that you almost strain to hear it.

"May I make a selfish request of you?"

"What is it?"

"I want you to make love to me."

Your chest tightens with a mixture of incomprehensible emotions.

"Yuyu?"

She leans toward you, but her eyes fix themselves on your clasped hands almost bashfully.

"You confuse me. I haven't cared about someone this much in a long time, no matter what my reasons may be. I like to think I'm good with words, but for me... a touch can mean so much more than anything else. I'm not sure how I feel about you to be honest, I'm only certain that my feelings are something strong; I want to express those feelings to you somehow, but I can't put them to speech at all, and this is the best way, I think."

"Are you sure?"

The slightest movement of her head for a nod.

"Yes. I don't know how to say it properly, but surely with this I can show you everything I feel. Even more than that... I'll understand your feelings a little more clearly as well, I think, and I... I want that, so that I can understand all the things I had missed. This will be an apology, a way to express myself, and a way to understand you. I know it might be painful for you, because I... can't return your feelings yet, not after distancing myself from you so recently, and I know that it's selfish to ask this right now, but..."

She looks up at you finally, looking more vulnerable than you've seen her before.

"Please, make love to me tonight."

[ ] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically.

[ ] Politely decline. This is something that should be saved until she knows she can return your feelings.
>> No. 12340
And that concludes this week of HLA. We'll resume on Monday.
>> No. 12341
[x] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically.
>> No. 12342
[ ] Politely decline. This is something that should be saved until she knows she can return your feelings.

"Not until we're married."
>> No. 12343
[x] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically.
>> No. 12344
[x] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically.

Normally I'd be all for waiting, but this is /h/LA after all.
>> No. 12345
File 122550814578.gif - (5.85KB , 220x1066 , 1223179852560.gif ) [iqdb]
12345
>>12342
>> No. 12346
[x] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically.
>> No. 12347
[x] "You lost me."
>> No. 12348
[x] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically.
>> No. 12349
[x] Make love to her. Let your two souls intertwine and mold together in a orchestra of....oh...right, no soul....
>> No. 12351
>"You confuse me. I haven't cared about someone this much in a long time, no matter what my reasons may be. I like to think I'm good with words, but for me... a touch can mean so much more than anything else. I'm not sure how I feel about you to be honest, I'm only certain that my feelings are something strong; I want to express those feelings to you somehow, but I can't put them to speech at all, and this is the best way, I think."

I'd say "well said" but I guess that would be contradicting her.

[x] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically.
>> No. 12354
>>12353

You have my axe!

[X] Politely decline. This is something that should be saved until she knows she can return your feelings.
>> No. 12356
>>12354
[x] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically.
And my penis!
>> No. 12358
[x] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically.

Sweet music~
>> No. 12360
[X] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically.

Do want. 17 threads, let's all hope it's worth it.
>> No. 12361
Hey guys, remember Baldur's Gate II? When one of the characters asks you to sleep with her, but doing so screws you over?
>> No. 12362
>>12361
Yes. Yes I do.
I modded that flag out.
Astonishing what users can do to a game, isn't it?
>> No. 12364
[ ] Politely decline. This is something that should be saved until she knows she can return your feelings.

Well, yeah, let's wait for a more stable moment.
>> No. 12365
[X] Politely decline. This is something that should be saved until she knows she can return your feelings.

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
>> No. 12366
[X] Politely decline. This is something that should be saved until she knows she can return your feelings.

Considering what we've done with Mima and Lunasa, and what Yuyu has done with Yukari (numerous times, from the sound of it), I'm not sure how this will do what Yuyu seems to hope it will do.

Sure, it won't be any worse than those more casual flings, but shouldn't this be something greater than that?
>> No. 12368
[ ] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically.

This isn't an "unstable moment", back when she escaped from us after asserting her control over us was an unstable moment. This isn't abusing her nor the situation, it's merely consumating something both feel.
>> No. 12369
[x] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically.
>> No. 12371
>>12366

I wouldn't call Yuyu's relationship with Yukari a "casual fling".
>> No. 12372
>>12353
You carry the fate of us all...

[X] Politely decline. This is something that should be saved until she knows she can return your feelings.
>> No. 12373
File 122556740168.jpg - (127.39KB , 550x800 , 1200965265158.jpg ) [iqdb]
12373
>>12339
[X] Politely decline. This is something that should be saved until she knows she can return your feelings.

I get the impression that the H-scene is going to end with "You don't feel any better."
>> No. 12377
GEE IT SURE IS SAMEFAG AROUND HERE
>> No. 12378
wat
>> No. 12379
[x] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically.

If we had turned down Mima earlier then I'd be all for the other vote (I'm one of the handful of moralfags that still enjoy this story). Since we accepted then and both Yuyu and Yukarin seem to know it, I have to go for this one.
>> No. 12382
[x] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically.

Cockblocking is no fun.
>> No. 12383
>(I'm one of the handful of moralfags that still enjoy this story)

Your definition of moralfag must be in the Victorian monocle-dropping sense, because I can't think of a single incident where the protagonist acted with malice or in gross negligence of another's feelings.
>> No. 12385
>>12383
You mean, other than dedicating ourselves to Yuyuko, then going about schtupping everything with a vagina we come across?
>> No. 12386
>>12383

I guess prude would be a better term; Hakunon is no cad. The slant towards casual sex used to bother me since I apparently have outdated views on that kind of thing (even in a fictional setting). Obviously, I got over it so I could enjoy how Patchwork writes. I still don't wear my monocle while reading this, though.

>>12385

To be fair, that was mainly the voters and those choices mostly lost. Mima was before we were dead set on Yuyu, but I'll give you Lunasa. We just had to satisfy our beastly lust, I guess.
>> No. 12387
>>Mima was before we were dead set on Yuyu, but I'll give you Lunasa. We just had to satisfy our beastly lust, I guess.

In our defense, she started it.
All we really did was take her little plan and turn it on itself.
>> No. 12388
>>12385

Apparently by "dedicating" you mean some kind of chastity vow, which is strange, considering Yuyuko had encouraged Hakunon's sexual forays with Mima, facilitated a number of risqué encounters between he and Youmu, and started making-out with Yukari right in front of him, with the intention of going further.

Remember children, sex that isn't for the purpose of procreation is a sin!
>> No. 12392
>>12388
>>Apparently by "dedicating" you mean some kind of chastity vow, which is strange, considering Yuyuko had encouraged Hakunon's sexual forays with Mima, facilitated a number of risqué encounters between he and Youmu, and started making-out with Yukari right in front of him, with the intention of going further.

What are you talking about? I was addressing the issue from the perspective of loyalty, not sex.

Although I will admit to having some oldschool beliefs on the matter, I'm willing to set them aside for the purposes of fiction and such; it's not like I'm running around banging every piece of tail I run across, but it's sure entertaining to read about. People who get up in arms about the forays of fictional characters are destined not to have any fun in life.

Moralfag: "Harry Potter is evil!"
Everyone else: "Shut up; I'm trying to read."
>> No. 12394
[X] Politely decline. This is something that should be saved until she knows she can return your feelings.

Romancefag reporting in.
>> No. 12396
[ˆーˆ] Politely decline. This is something that should be saved until she knows she can return your feelings.

It just doesn't seem right, it seems TOO easy. Probably something bad will happen in the end if we agree.
>> No. 12404
[X] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically.

How about instead of kneejerking a standard moral reaction, we pay attention to what story this is? Casual sex is commonplace here, very commonplace. We've done a bit of it ourselves, and we saw Yuyu herself start to go at it with Yukari not long ago. There is nothing inherently special about sex in this setting and therefore no value in denying it.

Now, she doesn't want casual sex here. She said "make love." And as we do love her, we should have no problems with that. She has doubts, yes, and she just explicitly asked us to do this in order to help assuage those doubts. Rejecting her won't help the relationship, rather it will harm it or perhaps kill it entirely. She is not worried about our level of romanticism, nor will she be impressed by our "saving" this experience "for when she returns our feelings." She may never return those feelings if she cannot find some way to let us be close to her - and this is the way she's choosing.

Note also that until this point, for all her occasional teasing she never made a serious advance on us till now. This is an important step for her, not to mention a very vulnerable moment as she is still shaken up over the control thing and probably in a lot of self-doubt about whether we could love someone like her.

Don't break the poor girl's heart.
>> No. 12405
Why are you guys talking about morals?

I voted for declining just to troll.
>> No. 12406
[X] Politely decline. You're still vainly trying for the Youmu route after all.
>> No. 12407
>>12406
Go away Hanzo.

[X] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically.
>> No. 12409
>>12406
Wasn't it enough that we had a Youmu sidestory? I'd rather try the Yukari route on the next playthrough.
>> No. 12410
File 122567797681.jpg - (338.61KB , 700x986 , 1940227.jpg ) [iqdb]
12410
Why are the nymphos bitching about moralfag votes? Sex vote won. Chill.

HLA: Serious business
>> No. 12411
>>12406

You mean... I'm not alone?
>> No. 12412
[X] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically.
>> No. 12414
>>12388
>Remember children, sex that isn't for the purpose of procreation is a sin!
>>12404
>How about instead of kneejerking a standard moral reaction,

Well, I was undecided.

[X] Politely decline. This is something that should be saved until she knows she can return your feelings.

Dogfuckers.
>> No. 12415
[X] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically.

Hooray correct option.
>> No. 12416
>>12409

No, the Youmu side story was not enough. It was a cruel tease. So far, Youmu has been the most interesting character in this CYOA. Its fine everyone wants to go Yuyuko route, but the scenes I really enjoyed were all involving Youmu. And the most boring scenes so far have all been involving Yuyuko.

I'm fine with obsticals and drama, and all that, but this stuff with Yuyuko feels extremely forced and uninteresting. That and the fact that Yuyuko is all over us despite knowing us for what? Less than a week? I found interactions with Youmu to be at least somewhat believable.

Still, I'm at least enjoying it. It just makes me want someone to do a competent Youmu route.
>> No. 12417
File 12257049774.jpg - (63.83KB , 577x384 , 1225573994753.jpg ) [iqdb]
12417
>>12416
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
>> No. 12419
>>12416
>That and the fact that Yuyuko is all over us despite knowing us for what? Less than a week?

Seems you forget that Hakunon is stuck in Hakugyokurou indefinitely. For someone to whom the lives of all others have been transient, it's easy to see the appeal of someone who won't die on you.
>> No. 12421
>>12419
The problem is, if the higan people do their jobs properly we may end up living on her.
>> No. 12422
>>12421
So we're going to be attached to her?
>> No. 12423
>>12421
>The problem is, if the higan people do their jobs properly

Except Siki's pretty much told us that they cannot.
>> No. 12425
>>12409
>Yukari route
You misspelled "Ran."
>> No. 12426
I myself really want the Ran route after this.

Youmu is fine too, of course. They're both my most favorite touhous.
>> No. 12427
>>12426

HLA Ran is the most moe~
Youmu...just has some serious daddy issues.
>> No. 12436
[ ] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically in the butt.
>> No. 12440
>>12427

I think you're confusing Patchwork's Youmu with EZ_Mode's.
>> No. 12445
File 122577974211.gif - (33.50KB , 499x646 , sexyyuyu009.gif ) [iqdb]
12445
Wow, this took forever to write. Enjoy.

***

[X] Make love to her. Let the two of you express your feelings for each other physically.

***

This... even if she can't return your feelings, the chance to share something like this with her is...

"Yes. I... yes. I'd like to."

"Thank you..."

Her voice withers down to a whisper, and she finally releases your hand. Though your stomach is full of butterflies, you lean down and gently brush her hand away from her obi. Placing your hands on her waist, you slide them around behind her, carefully taking hold of the tie at the back. You give her one last look for confirmation, and she nods meekly; with a bit of reverence, you undo her obi, allowing the sash to fall to the ground, then bring your hands around to slide her kimono open.

She's beautiful.

There really is no other word for it. She's always been beautiful, you've known that ever since you met her, but this... this is like that night in the bath, when you saw her from behind. Starlight pouring in from a window caressing every inch of pale skin, highlighting her curves as her open robes slide away and pool beneath her... it's breathtaking.

Tentatively you pull her close, put an arm around her shoulders for support as you lean her back, rest one hand on her thighs. You lean in for a nervous kiss and meet no resistance, her soft lips pressing back against your own. Feeling a bit emboldened, you allow your lips to to part with hers, planting a trail of small kisses along her neck, down her collar bone, all the way to one of her breasts. Softly, very softly, you suckle briefly on her endowment, eliciting a quiet whimper from her.

Her body seems to tense under your ministrations, revealing her own nervousness. Your fingers dance lightly along her inner leg in response, making no movements inward until she relaxes. As the tension finally leaves her, you slip your hand between her legs and stroke her lower lips gently. Her breathing grows unsteady, and you can feel the moisture building along her slit, leaking out over your hands. You press harder, begin to slide your finger into her.

"Don't..."

You stop abruptly, withdrawing your hand from her most intimate place in momentary panic.

"Yuyu?"

"Don't... tease me tonight... I... I want..."

You hush her quietly. This... yes, this is fine. You lean forward, lay her down on her mattress, make sure that she's comfortable before you proceed. Rather than remove your clothes, you simply allow the ghostly garments to dissolve into the air. Straddling her, you carefully position yourself at her entrance, and... you lean down and offer her one more kiss.

"Yuyu... I..."

"It's okay... it's okay... so, please..."

That's all you needed to hear. You push forward, slipping into her slowly, trying not to make her uncomfortable in even the slightest. Nice and... nice and easy, that's... nice and easy. She arches her back slightly, presses herself forward, forces you even deeper. More and more of your length is engulfed by her, until...

You're completely inside of her.

It's... amazing. Hot, and wet, and tight, and... this is even better than you'd thought. More than that, though, is that... you're in her. It's dizzying how good it is, but you look down at her, see the smile on her face. No movement is necessary now, you just bask in the feeling of being surrounded by her, in the warmth that comes both from her and from within you.

"Yuyu, I... it feels... amazing... can you?"

She nods, happy tears welling up in her eyes.

"Yes, I can feel it... it's... it's so nice, I..."

You lay there for a little bit, content to remain within her. It feels... good, being this close to her, this intimate. She wraps her arms about your neck, holds you close to her, happy to be like this with you.

It begins so wonderfully. The two of you moving slowly, her walls clinging to you as you pump in and out of her; the way she clings to you as you move, keeping you close to her at every moment; her quiet pleas for more, and her whispering cries of pleasure. But somewhere along the line, the small things come to your attention. She holds herself to you not with the raw physical need born from pure lust, but not with a romantic desire to be with you either; what you can feel, what you can see in her eyes as you make love to her, is an emotional desperation that almost brings you to tears. The smile upon her face is a genuine expression of happiness, but the quivering of her eyes betrays the uncertainty she feels, the strange sadness that she can't return your feelings to you. She was right to say that you would be making love to her, because she... she's not making love to you; no, although she cares, although she's happy to receive whatever love you can give her, although she's happy to be able to give you at least this moment of physical happiness, although maybe she'll be able to return your feelings in the future...

Right here, right at this moment, she doesn't love you.

But all that's why, when you peak and everything seems to run together into some white hot swirl of hazy numbness, and she pulls herself closer to you, that it makes you so happy. Her arms and legs lock around, hold you tightly, force you to unload every last drop into her. She doesn't just accept it, she wants it; she wants to feel it as you pulse your essence into her, drawing a shrill cry as her body tamps down hard on you, and she reaches her own climax.

You collapse after you've finished, barely having the energy to take Yuyu in your arms and roll over, letting her slighter figure rest comfortably on top of you.

"I love you, Yuyu."

The last thing you hear before falling asleep is a choked sob, and her voice trembling with exhaustion and apologetic sadness.

"I know," the tears begin to roll down her face, "and I'm sorry."

---

The plains stretch out beneath you, and the familiar dreamscape unfolds around you, the same as ever.

The colossal cherry tree is no long in bloom, no longer frozen in time, but withered and dead. Not a single leaf adorns its branches, not a single blossom can be found upon it. But even for its lifeless appearance, it somehow has an air of contentment about it.

[ ] Dead Cherry Tree

[ ] Cherry Tree Forest

[ ] Ruined Mansion

[ ] Shadowed Town

[ ] Decaying Town

[ ] Deep Forest

[ ] Spider Lily River

[ ] Spider Lily Court

[ ] Black Sky
>> No. 12446
>>12445
>>Right here, right at this moment, she doesn't love you.

I had an ICalledIt.jpg ready, but I can't bring myself to use it.
>> No. 12448
[X] Dead Cherry Tree

Ah, what a lovely mutual exchange of feelings this exercise has been. Truly, a consummation of something both parties felt if I ever saw one. Just like you guys thought it would be, right? Right?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>> No. 12449
We're gonna follow this route to the bitter end if we have to.

[x] Dead Cherry Tree
>> No. 12450
[X] Dead Cherry Tree
>> No. 12451
[x] Dead Cherry Tree.

I will walk this path. Neither Heaven nor Hell can stop me.
>> No. 12452
[x] Dead Cherry Tree
>> No. 12454
File 122578305668.jpg - (23.44KB , 479x361 , calledit.jpg ) [iqdb]
12454
>>12446
Oh who am I convincing? She does not reciprocate your feelings. You have applied your one-sided sentiments to someone that does not share your emotions. The one person you thought would care to appreciate your interpretation of this relationship has denied you.
You have incontrovertibly sabotaged a partnership that could have betrayed eternity...

How does that make you feel?
>> No. 12455
>incontrovertibly sabotaged

Who said she will never love us? I don't recall that ever coming up.
>> No. 12457
File 122578661544.gif - (402.77KB , 300x168 , ZETSUBOU SHITA.gif ) [iqdb]
12457
[x] Dead Cherry Tree

Hello, Despair, it was about damn time you showed up!
>> No. 12458
LOL, anon fell for the empty sex route.

Keikaku doori.
>> No. 12459
File 122578872032.jpg - (23.17KB , 371x257 , 1222320510686.jpg ) [iqdb]
12459
>> No. 12460
[X] Ruined Mansion
>> No. 12461
You wanted plot? You got your plot. And it's despair flavored, just how you like it.
>> No. 12462
You fags sure got told.
>> No. 12463
Hahahaha
>> No. 12464
>>12462

Yes, told that we're going to have to actively work at getting her to reciprocate the feelings as opposed to having it tossed before us on a platter. Yeah, I'm really feeling the burn.
>> No. 12465
Hahaha, fuck you faggots.

[~] Dead Cherry Tree
>> No. 12466
[X] Spider Lily Court

Siki~
>> No. 12468
>>12464
Yeah, the race isn't run yet, but man up. Patchwork just totally owned your ass, and you're only making yourself look petulant by trying to deny it.

[X] Dead Cherry Tree
>> No. 12469
So, uh.... about that Youmu route...
>> No. 12470
>>12468

Who's denying it? That was more of a response to the "LOL UR FUCKED NOW" shit. Problem is that as I look at the post again, it didn't really say that. Only one post is saying that and I missed it clean. Looks like I'm a post happy idiot.
>> No. 12471
>Right here, right at this moment...you've lost her route.

[X] Decaying Town

>>12469
Why do so many people have so much trouble spelling Ran.
>> No. 12475
>>12440

Sort of like how everyone's been confusing Patchwork's inferior Yuyuko with EZ Mode's superior Yuyuko?
>> No. 12480
[x] Dead Cherry Tree

>>12446>>12448>>12454>>12458>>12462>>12468
What the fuck?

>This will be an apology, a way to express myself, and a way to understand you. I know it might be painful for you, because I... can't return your feelings yet, not after distancing myself from you so recently, and I know that it's selfish to ask this right now, but..."

You called what she had already said, bravo. Did you think we expected sex to change her mind and fix all the problems? Rejecting her was the wrong choice, it would have made her question our feelings for her and left the relationship in limbo, or worse. We need to understand where we're at, so we can move forward from there.
>> No. 12487
>>12480

Fucking seriously.
>> No. 12488
You don't feel any better
>> No. 12494
And then Anon felt true relationship despair after so much insulting about easy mode.

Delicious, Patchwork.
>> No. 12531
>>I know it might be painful for you, because I... can't return your feelings yet, not after distancing myself from you so recently, and I know that it's selfish to ask this right now, but..."
Why are people surprised again?