[Return]
Archived Thread

File 122117222527.jpg - (3.31KB , 476x358 , Darkness.jpg ) [iqdb]
10610 No. 10610
[X] Go for it. Try to form into something scary.

***

With nothing better to do, you decide to give it a try. Who knows, maybe if you form something spooky you can use it in a joke. There's never any harm in trying, at least.

Unfortunately, you're not sure exactly how to go about doing this. Your ability to change shape seems restricted at best, so it's doubtful that you can change into any specific, complex shape that you can think of. Maybe the best way to go about this is simply to be abstract and focus on the generic idea of "frightening." If that's the case, then...

You close your eyes. It'll be fun to surprise yourself if this works out.

Just as before, you concentrate on what you want to become. Imagine what it was like for your heart to pound and your blood to rush when you frightened, or when you frightened others back when you were alive. Remember what it was chills running down your spine, and that paranoid sensation of eyes that watch you from behind. A sudden shiver bolts through you, and you can feel the change seize you - looks like it worked. Excited to see the results of your effort, you open your eyes.

Then reel away from the mirror and scramble backwards along the ground, horrified.

Your reflection in the mirror is a mangled wreck, a perfect image of what your corpse must have looked like. Fragments of shattered bone jut through torn and ravaged skin, jagged and sharp. Limbs are bent in the wrong direction, and one arm is reduced to little more than a bloody pulp of crushed bone and ripped muscle. A caved in chest cavity continues down into half-flattened torso, remnants of splattered organs leaking out. Only half a head remains, skull smashed inward, runny brain matter oozing from cracks and holes. The twisted rag doll of a form is pockmarked with burns, which failed to char shut almost any of the wounds.

It's horrible, the worst thing you've ever seen. But even more terrible is that you can feel it. Every dent, every cold seeping fluid, every shattered part. But there's no pain, only a hollow sensation of being broken.

A horrid nausea sweeps you and you wretch, bile leaping up in the remains your throat, though from what you can't tell in this twisted heap of a body. The one remaining hand, twisted backward and hanging by a thread, flies to the only half-present mouth to staunch the flow of vomit. The sight of the ruined shell in the mirror losing the contents of its likely destroyed stomach only intensifies your disgust, redoubling the fit of regurgitation.

And then the thing in the mirror moves.

You haven't so much as inched towards the mirror, yet the wrecked creature within batters itself against the polished glass from the other side, as though trying to hurl itself at you. Blood smears the inside of the mirror, alongside flakes of blackened skin and splatters of liquid from assorted internal organs. The thing's damaged neck warbles in what you can only assume to be a silent scream.

The loud scream of a truck's horn errupts from everywhere at once. Through the far wall in the mirror bursts an eighteen wheeler, sending splintered and destroyed in every direction, answered in your own room by a sudden burst of blood from the wall above and behind you. The machine in the reflection slams against the corpse, reducing it to a paste, and rattling the mirror. Without warning, one of the headlights seems to explode out of its fixture, hurtling clean out of the mirror with a trail of fire behind it, and moving straight towards your hea--

---

>> No. 10611
Floating in the field in the abyss once again. But it's wrong. There's nothing to be found in any direction, and blood has soaked thoroughly into the once verdant grass, dying many patches of the field a hideous rouge. The black sky is sundered by countless jagged lines of eerie light, as though it were a great piece of cracked glass.

You feel sick.

---
>> No. 10612
inb4 votespam
>> No. 10613
You wake with a start, a scream tearing from your lips. Weighed down by something, you thrash about in an attempt to dislodge it, still panicked. A sudden force pins you to the ground, you try to tear free. You're shouting - you don't know what but you're shouting, and... and...

A soft shushing comes to your ears.

"It's okay, calm down. It's okay."

Yukari?

"That's right, it's okay. Everything's okay."

Yuyuko?

Right, that weight is... those two. All the fight in you drains away, and you fall still. You can feel them hauling you up, setting you against the wall. Two pairs of arms encircle you, and their voices murmur quietly into your ears. Your body is... normal, perfectly normal. Not shattered, it's okay. It's... okay.

Your senses come back slowly, one by one. Softness on either side of you - that's Yukari and Yuyuko, holding in very tight hugs. You can hear them telling you that everything is going to be fine, everything is going to be alright. Bright morning light sears the backs of your eyes, and everything looks fuzzy. There's an acid taste in your mouth, and a copper smell that makes you feel sick, but... that's okay. That will... definitely go away.

You're shaking, even though it's fine. The last thing you saw was that headlight, and... you choke back a sob. That was... what to... who do you... you need...

[ ] Yukarin...

[ ] Yuyuko...

[ ] Where's Youmu?
>> No. 10614
Now, seriously guys, don't do this to me, okay? I'll be back after class.
>> No. 10616
[x] Yuyuko...
Jesus fuck, can the 5 year olds PLEASE try and keep themselves under control this time?
>> No. 10617
>>10614
Good call.

[X] Yukarin...

I vote the unvotable!
>> No. 10618
File 122117290246.jpg - (12.01KB , 250x200 , D4.jpg ) [iqdb]
10618
By rejecting the last vote, it's fairly obvious it'll only happen again. If only because someone will find it amusing.

Even if by some measure it doesn't, there's guaranteed to be accusations flying.

Therefore
[x] Roll
>> No. 10619
[x] Yuyuko...

I wonder what we were like when Yuyuko and Yukari found us.
>> No. 10620
[x] Yuyuko...
>> No. 10621
[+] Yuyuko...

no fagspamming this time please. thanks.
>> No. 10622
[x] Yuyuko...

Almost panicked for a moment there.
>> No. 10623
ROW ROW FIGHT THA POWAH
>> No. 10625
[✓] Yuyuko...

Yuyukast~
>> No. 10626
[x] Yuyuko
>> No. 10627
[X] Where's Youmu?
>> No. 10628
[X] Mommy...

Again, natural psychological response, to cry for mother in times of extreme distress.

Also, to see which of them responds.....
>> No. 10629
[X] Mommy...
>> No. 10630
[x] Yuyuko...
>> No. 10631
>>10628
DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MY FREUD POST?

[;_;] Yuyuko.
>> No. 10632
>>10631

Do it.

But it's still right.
>> No. 10633
>>10631

That only makes it hotter.
I'd vote for it too, if I didn't have a feeling this vote would turn useless sometime overnight.
>> No. 10634
[x] Yuyukarin

Yuyuko will win, but I still stand by my vote.
>> No. 10635
>>10624 here. Vote deleted.

[x] Mommy...

Better than repeating the last shitstorm.
>> No. 10636
[x] Where's Youmu?

One o' the lone Youmu voters, as last time.
>> No. 10637
>>10618
There you go Patchwork. If things look like they've been shitted up, just roll a d4 to decide who's chosen.
>> No. 10638
File 122118536120.jpg - (144.60KB , 584x826 , Sigmund Freud is awesome.jpg ) [iqdb]
10638
[x] Yuyuko...

>>10631
Did somebody say Freud?
>> No. 10639
[x] Yuyuko...
>> No. 10640
[X] Yuyuko
>> No. 10641
Patchwork, you really do need to call the vote or set a limit or something.
>> No. 10642
File 122118745641.jpg - (204.93KB , 500x780 , e85c389df09c70d7974c6c1f74c54609.jpg ) [iqdb]
10642
>>10641
>> No. 10643
[x] Yuyuko...

And Yukarin if we can, since they're both here for us, but primarily Yuyuko. She's reliable for important things and we're closer with her, we haven't even had a serious conversation with Yukari yet.
>> No. 10644
File 122119039719.jpg - (21.01KB , 400x400 , patchy045.jpg ) [iqdb]
10644
Consider it called for Yuyu.

Voting's closed, updates tomorrow. Any further votes from here will be disregarded. Now it's late, and I'm off to bed.
>> No. 10647
>>10644
'night, patchy.

needs a VOTE'S CLOSED pic.
>> No. 10648
[x] Yuyuko...
>> No. 10649
>>10612

in after
>> No. 10650
[x] Yuyuko...
>> No. 10651
[X] Yukarin...

Countering votespam in hope of Yukari goodness.
>> No. 10652
>>10649
>HURR THE OTHER SIDE WON IT MUST BE VOTESPAMMING

[x] Yuyuko~
>> No. 10653
>>10648
>>10650
>>10651
>>10652

ITT: Failure at reading comprehension.

>>10644
>>Voting's closed, updates tomorrow. Any further votes from here will be disregarded.
>> No. 10654
[X] Yukarin...
>> No. 10655
[x] Yuyuko...
>> No. 10656
>>10654

fuck you

[x] Yuyuko...
>> No. 10657
[x] Yuyuko...
>> No. 10658
[X] Tewi...

DURRHURRHURR
>> No. 10659
>>10656
Butthurt
>> No. 10660
Damn all of you that screwed Youmu out of her rightful win, she was the only one with no vote spam and that thusly means she CLEARLY won.
>> No. 10661
[x] Yuyuko...
>> No. 10662
Hey, fags. Voting's closed. Quit spamming your votes, it only makes it so Patchwork has less as much room to update in.
>> No. 10663
But Patchwork's a mere pornographer, so yeah.
>> No. 10664
[†] Yuyuko...
>> No. 10665
[x] Yukarin...
>> No. 10668
>>10663

Sex sells.

Sage for troll
>> No. 10669
>>10668

sage for obvious troll
>> No. 10673
>>10663 >>10668
Double Troll
>> No. 10687
[x] Yuyuko...
>> No. 10688
[x] Patchwork ;_;
>> No. 10689
File 122127722420.jpg - (96.83KB , 453x640 , yuyuko210.jpg ) [iqdb]
10689
[X] Yuyuko...

***

"Yuyu..."

Your voice cracks as you turn toward the comforting presence of the ghostly woman, wrapping your arms about her in the process. A gentle touch guides your head to rest against her breast, and her soothing voice hushes you. You pull yourself as near to her as you can, burying yourself in her reassuring closeness and shutting your eyes.

Another pliant weight against your back, and now you're enveloped a snug and encouraging shell of warmth. A pair of skilled hands firmly massaging your back causes the tension to slowly drain away. That's right, Yukari is here too, isn't she?

You remain in their arms for a long time, your panic gradually subsiding while their little bubble of safety surrounds you. Eventually your risk opening your eyes, and peek upward at the ghost princess. Yuyuko gives you a tender smile in return for your look, and runs her hand through your hair.

"Hey."

Still smiling, she curls some strands of hair around one of her fingers. You smile back at her, returning your head to rest against her bosom.

"Hey."

"Do you feel better?"

"Yeah."

Even so, you make no move to extricate yourself from her grasp, and neither does she move to release you. Being in her arms, having her in your arms, this is... comfortable. Warmth, huh? To think that someone dead can have so much of it...

"You gave Yuyuko quite a scare, you know."

Yukari leans over your shoulder, resting her head opposite yours and staring into your eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"You didn't expect it." Yuyuko speaks again, her tone apologetic. "You couldn't have known. I should be the one apologizing to you; I know so much about ghosts that I didn't think to warn you of. Forgive me."

"It's fine. I didn't think to ask, either."

Yukari smiles at the two of you and pulls away slowly. You can hear the soft padding of her feet as she walks away, and the sound of the door opening and shutting as she sees herself out of the room. Alone with Yuyuko, you lay still and listen to the pulsing beat in her chest, the sound that for so many ghosts replaces their heartbeat.

It dawns on you now that you're very tired. The exhaustion passes over you in a wave, like a sudden epiphany that saps all the strength from you. You sink down against Yuyuko, your hold on her loosening. Her body is so soft, it feels to you almost as though you might use her as a pillow. Your eyes droop, and you can barely hear her when she speaks.

"A sleep born of fainting leaves you little rest. After an ordeal like this, you should go back to sleep."

[ ] Listen to Yuyuko. You're drained, so get a proper sleep.

[ ] No, not yet. You'll be fine.
>> No. 10692
[x] Listen to Yuyuko. You're drained, so get a proper sleep.

Well that wasn't so bad was it?
>> No. 10693
[x] Listen to Yuyuko. You're drained, so get a proper sleep.

Two amazingly beautiful, busty, and powerful women pampering you in a motherly way? Nice.
>> No. 10694
[x] Listen to Yuyuko. You're drained, so get a proper sleep.

Do we get another Yuyu-Yukari dream sequence?
>> No. 10696
Stupid typo...
>>10692
But ya know, it could have been. Yukarin controls gaps: a large enough gap between Yuyuko's or our affections could seriously turn this story towards the angst ridden. Likewise, since Yuyuko commands absolute control over death; there could have been remarkable strife as this form becomes a puppet for a woman scorned.
All that considered, the losing party abdicated. Are we not worth the effort, or do the external parties have that much respect for each other? I think the answer is clear, but how long will that last?

Anyway,
>>10689
[X] No, not yet. You'll be fine.
[X] Hug her, apologize again, and thank her.

After this we can pass out. But seriously, we were probably an absolute wreck after the previous ordeal. A heartfelt "thank you" is in order, as well as a sincere recognition of thanks; not only have we been saved, but we have been granted the opportunity to share her companionship.

Praying for a Yukari route play-through after this
>> No. 10698
[z] No, not yet. You'll be fine.
[z] Hug her, apologize again, and thank her.

Yuyuko appreciation gaems.

Falling asleep into her chest sounds really good right now.

[x] Drift off to sleep into Yuyuko's welcoming bosom.
>> No. 10699
[x] No, not yet. You'll be fine.
[x] Hug her, apologize again, and thank her.
[x] Drift off to sleep into Yuyuko's welcoming bosom.

Changed vote cause this looks more enticing.
>> No. 10700
[x] No, not yet. You'll be fine.
[x] Hug her, apologize again, and thank her.
[x] Drift off to sleep into Yuyuko's welcoming bosom.
>> No. 10701
[x] No, not yet. You'll be fine.
[x] Hug her, apologize again, and thank her.
[x] Drift off to sleep into Yuyuko's welcoming bosom.

Two perfect pillows.
>> No. 10704
[X] No, not yet. You'll be fine.
[X] Hug her, apologize again, and thank her.
[X] Drift off to sleep into Yuyuko's welcoming bosom.

Hooray for boobies!
>> No. 10705
We're already hugging her, aren't we?

[x] Whisper "thank you" as you drift off to sleep into Yuyuko's welcoming bosom.
>> No. 10706
[X] No, not yet. You'll be fine.
[X] Hug her, apologize again, and thank her.
[X] Drift off to sleep into Yuyuko's welcoming bosom.
>> No. 10707
[x] No, not yet. You'll be fine.
[x] Hug her, apologize again, and thank her.
[x] Drift off to sleep into Yuyuko's welcoming bosom.
>> No. 10708
[x] Whisper "thank you" as you drift off to sleep into Yuyuko's welcoming bosom.

changing vote to what is essentially the same vote
>> No. 10709
[x] No, not yet. You'll be fine.
[x] Hug her, apologize again, and thank her.
[x] Drift off to sleep into Yuyuko's welcoming bosom.
>> No. 10710
[†] Listen to Yuyuko. You're drained, so get a proper sleep.
>> No. 10711
[X] Listen to Yuyuko. You're drained, so get a proper sleep.
>> No. 10712
[x] No, not yet. You'll be fine.
[x] Thank her.
[x] Drift off to sleep into Yuyuko's welcoming bosom.
Sleep? Sleep is for the--
>> No. 10713
>>10705

But our grip has loosened somewhat. That's enough to let someone know you're putting forth the effort to make a specific hug-within-a-hug. Haven't you ever hug-oh wait, Anon. Right.

Still,

[x] No, not yet. You'll be fine.
[x] Thank her.
[x] Drift off to sleep into Yuyuko's welcoming bosom.
>> No. 10714
[X] Listen to Yuyuko. You're drained, so get a proper sleep.
>> No. 10718
[x] No, not yet. You'll be fine.
[x] Thank her.
[x] Drift off to sleep into Yuyuko's welcoming bosom.

>>10712
And you thought you'd never have that phrase be so appropriate before, did you?
>> No. 10720
[x] No, not yet. You'll be fine.
[x] Hug her, apologize again, and thank her.
[x] Drift off to sleep into Yuyuko's welcoming bosom.
>> No. 10724
>>10712

That's cute. I like this.

[x] "Sleep? I'll sleep when I'm--"
[x] Drift off to sleep into Yuyuko's welcoming bosom.
>> No. 10725
File 122134630998.jpg - (36.85KB , 306x450 , coffee poster.jpg ) [iqdb]
10725
>>10724

This...?
>> No. 10726
I, too, find myself quite enamored with the subtle charms that can be seen behind this option's soft features, leading me into a sense of security that I haven't felt with any other options. It makes me feel at home, just looking in this option's eyes, and having it look in mine. Surely, this option and I were made for each other, and we shall spend the rest of our days in bliss together.

[x] "Sleep? I'll sleep when I'm--"
[x] Drift off to sleep into Yuyuko's welcoming bosom.
>> No. 10727
I want to combine these somehow.
>> No. 10728
[x] "Sleep? I'll sleep when I'm--"
[x] Drift off to sleep into Yuyuko's welcoming bosom.

>>10726
>I, too, find myself quite enamored with the subtle charms that can be seen behind this option's soft features, leading me into a sense of security that I haven't felt with any other options. It makes me feel at home, just looking in this option's eyes, and having it look in mine. Surely, this option and I were made for each other, and we shall spend the rest of our days in bliss together.

feels good man
>> No. 10729
>>10728

While I am unsure of the nature fo your response, I must say that I do apologise for any unnecessary comments I may or may not have made. My tongue tends to find a way into my most hidden ambankments of vocabulary when I have let myself be taken by the lure that is alcohol. n the morning I shall provide a porepoer apology and rebuttal and aology, but at the moment I should say that I must continue inebriating myself. May you find yourself in the arms of a loving and etender nigth, in any form you may desire.
>> No. 10730
[X]Leave, get a proper pillow.
[X]Grab Youmu and sleep on her when she arrives.
[X]So soft~
>> No. 10731
>>10729

feels good man
>> No. 10733
>>10729

stop being so drunk, YAF
>> No. 10734
>>10733
stop being so YAF, drunk
>> No. 10735
stop being so drunk YAF, YAF
>> No. 10736
>>10733
>>10734
>>10735

I find your accusations quite inadequate, my dearest companions, for I do not engage myself in reading of this poor creation.
>> No. 10737
File 122140738058.jpg - (91.78KB , 566x915 , yuyuko108.jpg ) [iqdb]
10737
[X] No, not yet. You'll be fine.
[X] Hug her, apologize again, and thank her.
[X] Drift off to sleep into Yuyuko's welcoming bosom.

***

Sleeping while Yuyuko cradles you in her arms sounds... really good. Your sight dims, and you slip away just a bit. But not yet, not yet. Before you can lose yourself to the sea of dreams, you give Yuyuko another squeeze with the little force you can muster.

"Sorry, Yuyu... thank you..."

"Silly..."

Your eyes drift shut, and you let yourself rest against her. Her lips press gently against your forehead, and you allow her warmth to enfold you entirely. It's all... very... nice...

---

A return to that strange world in the void, cleaner now. No trace of blood in the grass, no smell of it on the wind, no fissured sky. Yes, everything has been set right here.

To the northeast the towering cherry tree bristles, its blossoms trembling and whipping through the air. The beast's limbs bend and sway, as if lashing out against an unseen foe.

Coming down from the northwestern skies is a small rain of black cherry blossoms, their precise source unclear against the inky span of the ebony firmament. The blossoms seem to break apart before they touch the ground.

[ ] Raging Cherry Tree

[ ] Cherry Tree Forest

[ ] Ruined Mansion

[ ] Shadowed Town

[ ] Decaying Town

[ ] Deep Forest

[ ] Spider Lily River

[ ] Spider Lily Court

[ ] Black Sky
>> No. 10738
Huh, I really don't know how to answer this. Will the Yuyuko option be more of the same?

[x] Raging Cherry Tree

Lily Black option is very tempting though.
>> No. 10739
[ ] Raging Cherry Tree

Let's learn a bit more bout Yuyu.
>> No. 10740
>>10737
[x] Raging Cherry Tree

If Decaying Town is Yukari, what's Shadowed Town?
>> No. 10742
>[ ] Yuyuko

>[ ] Youmu

>[ ] Prismrivers

>[ ] Yukari

>[ ] Ran

>[ ] Chen

>[ ] Komachi

>[ ] Yama

>[ ] Lily Black mindfuck

[x] Black Sky
>> No. 10743
{X} Raging Cherry Tree
>> No. 10744
[x] Black Sky

>>10736
>I find your accusations quite inadequate, my dearest companions, for I do not engage myself in reading of this poor creation.

0/1 your faggotry is unbounded
>> No. 10745
>>10737
>[ ] Raging Cherry Tree
Yuyuko? For obvious reasons.

>[ ] Cherry Tree Forest
...Youmu? Referring to the garden, and all.

>[ ] Ruined Mansion
Prismrivers

>[ ] Shadowed Town
Loli dotn' know. Human Village...?

>[ ] Decaying Town
Mayohiga--> Yukari, Ran?

>[ ] Deep Forest
Mystia?

>[ ] Spider Lily River
Komachi

>[ ] Spider Lily Court
Shikieiki

>[ ] Black Sky
Loli dotn' know. Lily Black?
>> No. 10746
ITT picking apart dream options.

[x] Raging Cherry Tree
>> No. 10747
{†} Raging Cherry Tree
I really love myself but I like the Yuyuko route.
>> No. 10748
[x] Raging Cherry Tree
>> No. 10749
>>10736

Nor do I, to yours.
>> No. 10750
>>10749

Fuck your drama, CoMN and HLA are good. The writer for CoMN is just a faggot.
>> No. 10751
[x] Raging Cherry Tree
>> No. 10752
[x] Raging Cherry Tree
>> No. 10753
[x] Raging Cherry Tree

Yuyu~
>> No. 10754
[x] Black Sky
>> No. 10755
>>10753
DOUBLE GHOST~
>> No. 10756
[X] Black Sky

The raging tree could be interesting, but the Black Sky option just looks so deliciously ominous.
>> No. 10757
[X] Cherry Tree Forest
>> No. 10758
[x] Candy Cane Forest
>> No. 10759
[X] Cherry Tree Forest
>> No. 10760
☑ Raging Cherry Tree

Time to see what all the fuss is about.
>> No. 10761
[X] Black Sky
>> No. 10762
[x] Raging Cherry Tree
I'm too personally insecure to vote against a majority.
>> No. 10763
[+] Raging Cherry Tree
Because I like this Yuyuko.
>> No. 10764
ITT putting some random comments under your votes doesn't make it votespam
>> No. 10765
[x] Cherry Tree Forest

Needs more Youmu.
>> No. 10766
[X] Black Sky

Lilt Black vote wut
>> No. 10767
[x] Black Sky
>> No. 10769
>>10764
Troll detected, ignore protocols deployed.
>> No. 10770
>>10769

21 Anonymous replies, whereas most everything else gets not near this much attention. I've read a fair deal of HLA, and I have to say, it isn't better than these other CYOAs that don't get votespam.
>> No. 10771
[x] Cherry Tree Forest
>> No. 10772
>>10770
Gee, lots of trollan lately.
>> No. 10773
>>10770

I've started to come to the conclusion that anyone who has strong opinions on HLA must be a troll.
>> No. 10774
[x] Raging Cherry Tree

Something seems wrong. She's calming us, let's calm her.
>> No. 10775
[X] Candy cane forest.
>> No. 10776
>>10773
Generally, unless the LA in question is treated like serious business, anyone who gets too upset about something happening in one is either trolling or just that much of a crybaby. Either way, they deserve to be mocked and/or ignored.

And yes, I am aware that I'm not immune to this rule, either.
>> No. 10777
[Tsundere] Black Sky
>> No. 10778
[O] Raging Cherry Tree
>> No. 10779
[x] Cherry Tree Forest

Marching blindly on in the face of overwhelming odds.
>> No. 10780
[x] Raging Cherry Tree
>> No. 10781
>>10779
>Durr hurr Ah wants me sum Yummu
Fixed
>> No. 10782
[~] Raging Cherry Tree
>> No. 10783
[X] Cherry Tree Forest
>> No. 10784
[] Black Sky
>> No. 10785
[O] Raging Cherry Tree Forest Sky.

Or simply
[X] RAGING Cherry Tree.
>> No. 10786
>>10785
>[O] Raging Black Cherry Tree under the Forest Sky.

fixed
>> No. 10787
[x] Shadowed Town
In b4 we are killed by our evil alter ego
>> No. 10788
[x] BRACK SKAI
>> No. 10789
[X] Black Sky
>> No. 10791
[x] Updates
>> No. 10792
File 122154299487.jpg - (263.21KB , 800x489 , yuyuko164.jpg ) [iqdb]
10792
This one took a while, but I think I got the feeling right.

***

[X] Raging Cherry Tree

***

To see that monstrosity in a violent fit is almost enough to fill you with dread. What could rouse such a thing's temper so? As you propel yourself toward it you can feel the wind buffet you, rolling in great bursts off the thrashing branches of the giant.

There's a sad sound in the air, the familiar tune of sobbing and tears. As you draw close you see her: the little redhead, hunched against the base of the tree, and curled into a tight ball. She shivers and shakes almost as terribly as the tree, though with sorrow rather than spite. The sight of her here is, in its way, so much worse than the horrid mounds of corpses that once filled this spot.

"Yuko!"

The younger girl, long blond hair all done up and pinned. No more tattered and ragged purple dress, but swathed instead in a nice purple kimono. She seems composed, if confused, and distraught in a way so much different than her friend.

"Yuko! You're crying again!"

Younger girl trips, tumbles head over heels. But she doesn't stop, leaps back to her feet, paying no mind to her now scratched and torn robes.

"Why are you crying?"

She falls upon the older girl in a hug, her purple eyes brimming with her own fresh tears. Her voice warbles and shakes, threatens to break.

"I don't like it when you cry!"

Older girl shrivels inwards, tightens her little ball of isolation. Her voice, too, can hardly form words.

"He died. They said it was my fault."

Younger girl shakes her head, tries to burrow into her friend's hold, tries to get through to her.

"No! They're wrong! They're stupid!"

"But what if they're right?"

Older girl looks up, leaves an opening. Younger girl chances is, wriggles in, holds her friend tightly to herself.

"No! It's not! It's not..."

"But I... I can see it! I saw it then, too! I can always see it! It's always there, it's always around me! What if it is my fault?"

"It's not..."

The younger girl breaks down, bawls, buries her head in her friend's chest.

"But I--"

"It's not! It's not your fault! You make me happy, so it can't be your fault if it makes you sad!"

"They said I was a curse..."

"No... no... you're special... not a curse... not a curse..."

"They said I'm just like this tree..."

"No! No, no, no, no, no!"

And now they're both crying. Crying, and crying, and crying; crying into one another. Crying because they're the only ones who will listen to each other cry.

---

Your heart is heavy as you slip back to the world of the waking, your sight fuzzing as it adjusts to the dying orange light that slips through the windows. Everything in the room looks so forlorn now, even the dust motes that waft about every shaft of fading sun. The only thing to see is that cursed mirror, a twilit black cloth slung over it. Such an empty space... it feels so lonely that it's almost oppressive.

But you're not alone. Beside you lays the woman whose arms you slept in, still holding you in a loose embrace; you pull her closer and she shifts in her sleep, nestling herself comfortably against you. A fluffy blue blanket draped over the both of you hides all but her head and hair from your sight. But the way that light plays off her pale skin is so striking and the way each strand of blossom colored hair shines softly, it all makes her seem just as beautiful as she did back then in the bath.

Gingerly, with almost too much caution, you find yourself brushing the stray strands of hair from her face. Her pretty features twinge, and her eyes flutter open, staring sleepily into your own. The soft blue light that shines from her butterfly pupils fills you with an inner warmth, and an urge fills you. For all the comfort she gave you when you were in a panic, you want to comfort her yourself; why, you don't know, but the desire is there all the same.

With a mumble and a happy sigh, she rests her head against yours, maintaining her gaze into your eyes.

"Hello."

You smile at her.

"Hello."

There's a long silence, but no sense of awkwardness comes over you. In fact, resting here with Yuyuko in your arms, nothing to disturb you, feels... right. This is how it's supposed to be. You feel so contented, you could just...

[ ] Kiss her.

[ ] Don't kiss her.
>> No. 10794
[x] Kiss her.

DO IT, FAGGOT!
>> No. 10796
[x] Kiss her.

KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE
>> No. 10797
[X] Kiss her.

Get the KISSU KISSU FALL IN RABU out of the way, then scoop the Yuyu in your arms and carry her to get some food.
>> No. 10798
[X] Kiss her.
>> No. 10799
[X] Kiss her.
>> No. 10800
[] Give her the kiss. DOOON'T GIVE HER THE KISS!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH.
>> No. 10801
[+] Kiss her.
I believe the time is right. It probably won't be the definitive kiss, but it ought to be a good one.
>> No. 10802
Does this mean we can't be a pimp anymore? ;_;
>> No. 10803
{X} Kissu.
>> No. 10804
[x] Kiss her--just a peck.
[x] "Good morning. I had a terrible nightmare, but... now I feel great. I'll make breakfast~!"

Western style. Orange juice. Coffee.

French toast. Pancakes... or waffles?

Hash browns. A dozen eggs.

What am I forgetting?

Oh, tell Youmu to chase down a razorback, pronto: We need bacon, sausage, pork roll, and a hamsteak.
>> No. 10805
>>What am I forgetting?

The fact that it's not morning, perhaps?

>>the dying orange light that slips through the windows.
>>a twilit black cloth slung over it.

Breakfast would have been when we woke up to Yuyu and Yukarin attempting to calm us down.
Now, it's time for dinner.
>> No. 10806
[x] Kiss her.

I love this
>> No. 10807
[x] Kiss her.

look, we've been messing around and spending time with all but the one who deserves it the most, time to show her our appreciation!
>> No. 10808
>>10805
Oh right.

[x] Kiss her.
>> No. 10809
>>10802
No, it just means we're pimpin' for a boss now.
Who knows, she might want to get in on the action~
>> No. 10810
[x] Kiss her.

The time has come!
>> No. 10812
[x] Kiss her.

I SPY WITH MY BEADY ASIAN EYES

A ROUTELOCK
>> No. 10813
File 122156979393.jpg - (301.35KB , 359x500 , 5c568fc8df0d67322b1f272b4cc61119.jpg ) [iqdb]
10813
[x] Kiss her.
>> No. 10814
[x] Kiss of death
>> No. 10816
>>10814
We're already dead
>> No. 10817
You fools, kissing her is so obviously the right option that it can't possibly end well! She'll let us kiss her and then everything will be awkward or she'll pull away or something!
>> No. 10818
>>10816
Then we'll be double dead
>> No. 10819
[£] Kiss her.
>> No. 10820
[†] Kiss her.
DO IT!
>> No. 10823
[x] Kiss her.
ROUTE LOCK SWITCH ON!
>> No. 10824
>>10792
Did you really need that choice in there?
Really?

[X] Kiss her.
>> No. 10825
[x] Don't kiss her

It's a trap guys. Myon has shapeshifted into Yuyuko.
>> No. 10826
File 122160159369.png - (80.61KB , 450x310 , TRAP CARD.png ) [iqdb]
10826
>>10825
PREPARE TO BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION
>> No. 10827
[x] Kiss Sakuya
[x] Don't kiss Sakuya
>> No. 10828
[x] Kiss her.
[x] "Good morning. I had a terrible nightmare, but... now I feel great. I'll make breakfast~!"
>> No. 10829
>>10825

Even better.

[X] Kiss her.
>> No. 10833
[x] Kiss her.
[x] "Good morning. I had a terrible nightmare, but... now I feel great. I'll make breakfast~!"

Do it.
>> No. 10834
[X] Kiss her.
[X] "Good evening. I had a terrible nightmare, but... now I feel great. I'll make dinner~!"
>> No. 10835
File 12216372228.jpg - (53.49KB , 572x800 , yuyuko122.jpg ) [iqdb]
10835
[X] Kiss her.

***

It comes so naturally that you need no conscious thought to guide you. You find your hands upon her face, fingers holding her cheeks so slightly that they tingle at the contact. With the gentlest of tilts, you lean in and press your lips against hers.

Your chest tightens, and something within does a flip as she allows her eyes to drift shut. There's no resistance to be found, only her soft body pressing itself against yours. A pleasant heat washes over you, flooding you with a tender satisfaction.

It's impossible to know how long the kiss lasts, but when you part you're left feeling disappointed. You don't want to have to stop; if you could feel like this forever, then that's all you'd need. A sigh escapes you, and you cup Yuyuko's cheek in one hand, the other sliding under the sheet and running along the length of her side. She shudders in response to your hand's caress, and nestles closer to you.

it occurs to you that, mayhaps...

"Sorry, Yuyu. I should have asked before I--"

You're silenced by another tender kiss, the ghost princess's lips brushing against yours once again. Her kiss lasts just as long as yours, and when she pulls away at last, she rests her head in the crook of your neck. As if mesmerized by her, you entangle a hand in her pink tresses, the silky strands sliding between your fingers like water.

"It's fine. I'll take it as thanks for staying here with you."

The two of you lay there in contented tranquility. Every now and again Yuyuko will give you another peck, and you return the favor with aplomb. Though you'd like nothing better than to be with her like this, your peace is broken by a soft rapping at the door.

"Miss Yuyuko? Are you up yet?"

It's Youmu, her voice low and respectful, as if trying not to wake her mistress.

Yuyuko says nothing, but grants you another kiss and looks at you as though to inquire as to whether she may answer.

[ ] Answer the door. It's heaven to lay around, but the day is dying.

[ ] Leave it. It's late, and you may as well slip back into sleep with Yuyuko beside you.
>> No. 10836
[x] Answer the door. It's heaven to lay around, but the day is dying.
Yeah, I bet Yuyuko would LOVE missing dinner.
>> No. 10837
[x] Quietly ask Yuyuko if she's up for a very late breakfast

I don't care about any other girls anymore.
>> No. 10838
[x] Answer the door. It's heaven to lay around, but the day is dying.
>> No. 10839
{X} Answer the door. It's heaven to lay around, but the day is dying.
>> No. 10840
[x] Answer the door. It's heaven to lay around, but the day is dying.
>> No. 10841
[x] Get up and open the door yourself. It's heaven to lay around, but the day is dying.

Youmu's reaction will be priceless.
>> No. 10842
[X] Answer the door. It's heaven to lay around, but the day is dying.
>> No. 10843
[x] Answer the door. It's heaven to lay around, but the day is taking HP loss at a fast rate.
>> No. 10847
☞ Leave it. It's late, and you may as well slip back into sleep with Yuyuko beside you.
>> No. 10848
[X] "We're both fine, thank you."
[X] "M'lady Yuyuko, I'm thinking breakfast in bed. What do you say?"
[X] If yes, ask Youmu if she'd like to join us.
>> No. 10849
File 122165406657.jpg - (72.18KB , 677x542 , 712984e1317f3b315a9f4e5defc223bf.jpg ) [iqdb]
10849
[ x ] Answer the door. It's heaven to lay around, but the day is dying.
>> No. 10850
[X] "We're both fine, thank you."
[X] "M'lady Yuyuko, I'm thinking breakfast in bed. What do you say?"
[X] If yes, ask Youmu if she'd like to join us.

Sounds like a plan.
>> No. 10851
[X] "We're both fine, thank you."
[X] "M'lady Yuyuko, I'm thinking breakfast in bed. What do you say?"
[X] If yes, ask Youmu if she'd like to join us.

Ha, I was trying to think of something clever. This is good.
>> No. 10854
[X] Answer the door. It's heaven to lay around, but the day is dying.
>> No. 10855
[X] "We're both fine, thank you."
[X] "M'lady Yuyuko, I'm thinking breakfast in bed. What do you say?"
[X] If yes, ask Youmu if she'd like to join us.
>> No. 10856
[†] Answer the door. It's heaven to lay around, but the day is dying.
>> No. 10857
[x] Answer the door. It's heaven to lay around, but the day is dying.
>> No. 10858
[x] Answer the door. It's heaven to lay around, but the day is dying.
>> No. 10859
[x] Answer the door. It's heaven to lay around, but the day is dying.

Reluctantly, but we have all the time to be with Yuyu we want anyway.
>> No. 10860
When are we gonna see Ran and Chen again?

I miss them.
>> No. 10861
>>10860
I imagine we'll see them again whenever it is that we wind up at the Yakumo home.

Perhaps Yukarin will have us over when the time comes for our little talk.
>> No. 10862
[X] "We're both fine, thank you."
[X] "M'lady Yuyuko, I'm thinking breakfast in bed. What do you say?"
[X] If yes, ask Youmu if she'd like to join us.

Even MORE affection points!
>> No. 10863
>>Even MORE affection points!

EVEN THE AFFECTION POINTS ARE EARNING AFFECTION POINTS
>> No. 10864
>>10862

TRY TO RAISE YOUR AFFECTION MULTIPLIER EVEN HIGHER
>> No. 10865
>>10864
hah, yaf, you made me chuckle IRL
>> No. 10866
File 122174761390.png - (383.60KB , 600x500 , siki077.png ) [iqdb]
10866
An important scene, the outcome of which was somewhat softened by your actions.

***

[X] Answer the door. It's heaven to lay around, but the day is dying.

***

As much as you want to stay like this, there's a time and place for everything. You sigh and nod to Yuyuko, and she gives you a smile. The two of you sit up, Yuyuko gathering the sheets around you and leaning back to lay herself against your body. You wrap your arms about her waist loosely, resting your head against hers as she settles into your lap; at least you can savor this for just a little while longer.

"Come in, Youmu."

Yuyuko's invitation is so quiet that you're almost unsure that Youmu can hear it. Nonetheless, the door slides open without so much as a noise, and Youmu peeks into the room. She spares a concerned look for you before she enters, but steps into the room and kneels down on the floor across from you without saying a word. She fidgets a bit, clearly uncomfortable.

"Hey, Youmu, you look uneasy. Why don't you join us? It's cozy!"

Yuyuko smiles happily and snuggles up to you, then shifts the blankets that swath the two of you to make an opening for Youmu, patting your lap all the while for emphasis. The gardener just blushes a bit and turns her gaze to the apparently fascinating floor.

"Ah, I am sorry, Miss Yuyuko. We have guests who wish to see you - both of you in fact, and they have been waiting for some time. So, I thought if you were awake, you might want to meet with them..."

"Thank you, Youmu." Surprisingly, Yuyuko doesn't take the opportunity to tease Youmu any, despite the girl's slight embarrassment. But then, Yuyuko does seem more relaxed and satisfied than usual. She slides out of your lap and floats to her feet, the blanket whirling around her and reshaping to form into a looser, less frilled form of her usual robes.

"Shall we?"

She holds out a hand, which you accept happily. You float into the air after her, not wanting to expend the effort to walk. Once you're floating beside her, she links her arm with yours, resting against you once again. Youmu stands and bows, then turns and strides out of the room, you and Yuyuko floating lazily after her.

---

Predictably, you meet with the guests in dining room. Somewhat less predictably, you find that Komachi and Siki are the ones calling on you. Yukari is seated at the table as well, apparently entertaining the pair for the moment; though, to be honest, none of the women present looks particularly happy.

"Hello, Machi-Machi, Siki!" Yuyuko, at least, is still upbeat. "It's rare for you to come to play so soon after a party! Did you think of something fun to do?"

As the two of you take your usual seats at the table, you can already tell that something is wrong. Yukari's lips are pursed in a thin line, her expression perturbed. Komachi looks uncharacteristically troubled, her normally jovial face frozen in a pensive frown. Even Siki's emerald eyes lack their usual warmth, instead taking on the icy glare that she employed in her capacity as a judge yesterday. Yuyuko remains oblivious, but Youmu appears to have noticed the frigid air, looking almost as though she's ready to pounce on the others, even as she kneels at Yuyuko's other side.

"We're here on business, Saigyouji."

Siki's cold tone sends a shiver through you. The air begins to feel heavy... this is too much like when she spoke to you on behalf of the court. You don't like this at all.

"Oh my, did something come up?"

"You might say that, Saigyouji."

"Siki," Yuyuko frowns, evidently thrown by her friend's demeanor, "is something wrong?"

"Yesterday, your guest confronted us at our noon appointment, and his words we found to be greatly disturbing." Siki... no, Higan is speaking about you without so much as giving you a glance. You twitch a little, agitation keeping you from sitting still. "He lacked any care or worry for his own soul, and refused to facilitate our investigation. He suggested that he was perfectly alright with being dead. He suggested that all those he knew in life would have to move on. This is not normal human behavior."

"What are you saying?"

"We are implying that you may have influenced his decision."

Yuyuko freezes completely, shocked. The aggressive air of Youmu intensifies, and you could swear that you hear a low growling from her. Yukari taps her shut fan against the side of the table, her face neutral, but her golden eyes flashing. Even Komachi seems put off by the statement, her expression pained.

But more than all that, you can feel the indignation boiling up inside you. This is appalling. You decide you don't want to help Higan, and their response is an accusation of your hostess? And not a light one, at that.

"My decisions are my own."

There's no hesitation in your voice, just the same flat and unquestionable tone used by the accuser. You suppress the building anger as best you can, but you can hardly contain it when Higan responds with a steel tone.

"Are they?"

"How dare you?"

Youmu is on her feet in an instant, her hands slamming down on the table with such force that you can feel the room shake in response. She's absolutely livid, crystal blue eyes shining with white-hot rage. Her hands clench and unclench as she seethes, but she doesn't reach for her swords. Komachi's expression turns dark, and though she doesn't say anything, you can see her tighten her grip on her scythe.

"Siki." Yuyuko's words, though spoken with less force than those of Youmu, still command all the attention in the room. "I do not care what the court happens to think of me, but I will not accept a slight such as this in my own home. Do as you will, but our discussion is over."

Yuyuko rises from her seat and chooses to walk from the room rather than float, displaying a degree of poise and elegance, and conveying rather clearly her displeasure. Youmu, still struggling to contain her outrage, follows quickly after her mistress.

"So, that's their game. How unpalatable."

Yukari looks far more irritated than you've ever seen her. Preoccupied with her thoughts, she drops into a gap and out of sight.

As soon as the gap youkai vanishes, Siki takes a deep and shuddering breath. Hiding her face behind her hands, she rests her elbows on the table and goes mostly slack. She doesn't look merely tired now, but rather miserable, her breathing still unsteady no matter how much she tries to get it under control. Komachi, visibly torn, reaches over and massages her superior's back sympathetically.

Your mood from earlier is shot. What the hell just happened, and what the hell are you supposed to do?

[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 10867
I was waiting for the shoe to drop, all this playing the field was just the overture, but now the curtain's going up for real!

Alright, chasing Yuyuko isn't a good idea as it will just deepen Higan's suspicions and Yukari has buggered off. So talking to Siki is probably the way to go here, but I can't think of what to say right now.
>> No. 10868
Many words that i not know so i dont really understand the situation. I would not like to be vote blindly.
>> No. 10869
[X] Go over and help comfort Siki.
[X] Help Komachi rub her back, and perhaps offer to get some drinks.

We probably will want to ask her about Higan, what this latest development means, what they will likely do, and what we could possibly do to change their minds (however unlikely it might be).

First thing's first, though, we need to comfort her. We know she was just doing her job, and she did warn us about this sort of thing, so it would be good to show her that we don't hold it against her, and she's still our friend.
>> No. 10870
>>10869
Yup, was about to say the same

[X] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[X] Help Komachi rub her back, and perhaps offer to get some drinks.

>>10866
Kinda wondering which choices eased this up, because that was pretty tense.
>> No. 10871
It begins.

We're going to need to say something that reaffirms our decision as well as comforts Siki and Machi-Machi, as this was obviously hard for them to do. It's importaint for us to make sure that we continue to supress our anger, since that will make it much worse for everyone.
>> No. 10872
[X] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[X] Help Komachi rub her back, and perhaps offer to get some drinks.
>> No. 10873
[X] Go over and help comfort Siki.
[X] Help Komachi rub her back, and perhaps offer to get some drinks.

This writein is good.
>> No. 10874
File 122176092316.png - (8.58KB , 223x223 , 1221499443680.png ) [iqdb]
10874
YES, DESPAIR TIME.

I KNEW IT WOULD COME.
>> No. 10875
Okay Sakuya~n help me so:
[†] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[†] Help Komachi rub her back, and perhaps offer to get some drinks.
>> No. 10877
If we suddenly throw alot of love at Siki and Komachi, its going to bother Yuyuko and Youmu. However I'm not sure if Yuyuko would like to be alone at the moment, or needs us even more. Regardless, Yuyuko has made it clear that their current presence is unwelcome.

[X] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."

[x] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.
>> No. 10879
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.

I like this one better.
>> No. 10880
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.
>> No. 10881
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.
>> No. 10882
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.
>> No. 10883
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.
>> No. 10884
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.

Sometimes a slow writefag is for the best, I suppose.
>> No. 10885
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.

This is much better. We can say that we were just showing them the door if asked where we were.
>> No. 10886
>>If we suddenly throw alot of love at Siki and Komachi, its going to bother Yuyuko and Youmu.

That should only truly be a problem if they do not understand Siki's and Komachi's position in all of this. When we're done with those two and they have left, we should make a point of having a nice, long talk with Yuyuko and Youmu. They may have known them longer than we have, but it couldn't hurt to just be sure they're not taking it any more personally than we are.

It's not like Siki and Komachi aren't sympathetic towards us. Hell, if we talk things out we might find that on a personal level that Siki is really on our side in all this.

When they are acting in an official capacity, they are required to go along with the will of Higan, which is most certainly NOT on our side, regardless of their personal feelings. If anything, this whole thing is probably hardest on them, more than anyone.

While Yuyu is clearly in no mood to discuss anything further with them, I think it would be a good idea to get them all together in the future. We're going to need all the help we can get by the end of this, I'm sure.
>> No. 10887
>>10886
Agreed. I don't know how the notion that we'd be showing more emotional support for Siki and Komachi was read into the situation, but I guess I'm not reading the same thing as others are. Especially
>>Regardless, Yuyuko has made it clear that their current presence is unwelcome.
Someone needs to explain that to me, I'm just not seeing it in Yuyu's exit line.
Anyway, I went back and checked the posts about our meeting with Higan/Siki. Relevant to our interests: >>9480
>>"Just one last thing." You glance back to see Siki bent over, staring sadly at a sheet of paper that she's picked up. "You saw yourself that this job sometimes requires me to act in a certain way, so in the future, if I..."
>>She trails off.
>>"I understand."
>>"Thank you."
I know we're doing it in the nicest way possible, but kicking her out after we said we understood that sometimes her job is going to force her to act how she really doesn't want to? I know we're going to have to say 'no' and hurt some feelings if we want to stay on target, but towards the folks that are just doing their job? Cold anon is cold.
At least ask them what they want to do. They may very well want to get out of here as soon as possible, or they may want to apologize to Yuyu before they go.

But oh well.
>> No. 10888
>>I know we're doing it in the nicest way possible, but kicking her out after we said we understood that sometimes her job is going to force her to act how she really doesn't want to? I know we're going to have to say 'no' and hurt some feelings if we want to stay on target, but towards the folks that are just doing their job? Cold anon is cold.
>>At least ask them what they want to do. They may very well want to get out of here as soon as possible, or they may want to apologize to Yuyu before they go.

And this is precisely why I wanted to at least offer them a drink or something, as opposed to that other option of (nicely) showing them out. Siki was clearly taking this rather hard, and not giving her the chance to at least calm down and compose herself, if not cheer up a little (which is unlikely, considering the circumstances) before you start shuffling her out the door seems just a tad callous of us, and possibly even a little bit petty.

I could be wrong, but I think that perhaps our interactions with Siki during our meeting is at least in-part why things were (relatively) "softer" than they could have been, the difference being in whether or not Siki agreed with Higan's belief that Yuyuko was influencing us. The fact that Siki actually has some idea of the sort of person we are, and the fact that this was clearly a difficult thing for her to do just now makes me think she doesn't agree with her superiors.

Setting aside the unpleasantness what just happened, ignoring the fact that it directly involves you, and treating Siki not as some official who came to deliver bad news but as just a friend and an overall good person who is seriously down because of her shitty job and needs some comforting seems like the sort of thing someone laid-back enough to not care about their missing soul and accept that their loved ones will have to move on regarding your death would do, don't you think? Besides, it will reinforce that we really are just that kind of guy, and not being influenced like Higan seems to believe.
>> No. 10890
[X] Go over and help comfort Siki.
[X] Help Komachi rub her back, and perhaps offer to get some drinks.

NO WHAT DONT JUST SHOW THEM THE DOOR

It also reeks of votespam.
>> No. 10891
>>10887
i was actually thinking about that apologizing to yuyuko option and how cold anon is to someone who's doing their job
>> No. 10892
>>10885
>>10884
>>10883
>>10882
>>10881
>>10880
>>10879
>>10878

Something smells fishy...
>> No. 10893
[+] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[+] Offer them some drinks.
>> No. 10894
File 122179502622.png - (70.17KB , 360x200 , Yukkuri_MarisaReimu.png ) [iqdb]
10894
Goodness gracious me, you guys are waaaaay too uppity.

The last thing we need in here is another pointless argument about votespamming. What great things one of those would do for us, amirite?

Now, as for the choice itself:

>[ ] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
>[ ] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.

See that first one? We're not just shoving them away, and we're not just abandoning everyone for the sake of staying on target.

Now, when we offer to guide them out, we're doing so because it's clear to us that they do not want to be here under the current circumstances. The Yama will not be offended: we made too good of an impression on her for that. The slacker will not be offended, sure as the sun shines. Who knows? It may very well be that they wish to stay; if it comes to that, this particular player character is too mellow and understanding to refuse them.

tl;dr: Take it easy. This CYOA should not have so much drama surrounding it.
>> No. 10895
>>10892
Okay, so I'm not the only one that thought that was weird. I'm down with wandbagons, but usually the character used between the [ ] is different. Either anon is lazy or...

>>10894
Agreed, but I just don't like the way it's phrased. On the one hand, we're making an effort to usher them out. On the other, we're asking them to stay. I err towards the latter because (personally) it's easier to deny when you're asked to stay than to insist when you're asked to leave. 6 of one, half a dozen of the other, but one is more palatable to a pair more comfortable with being able to decide more often than not.

But, outside of absurd Internet drama, Patchwork has a knack for smoothing things out by reminding us to THE GAME manually
>> No. 10896
>>Now, when we offer to guide them out, we're doing so because it's clear to us that they do not want to be here under the current circumstances.

Generally, people don't take the initiative on offering to show someone to the door unless they're the ones that want that person to leave, and usually the reason for wanting someone to leave is either due to that person overstaying their welcome, or that person not being welcome to begin with. Consideration for the other person's feelings in the matter generally don't apply.

And right now, by all accounts, we would seem to have every reason to be unhappy with them and to want them to go away. If someone as seemingly carefree and easygoing as Yuyuko could get as mad as she did over this, I doubt either Siki or Komachi would be surprised if even our response was along those lines. It might be poor form to "shoot the messenger", but it IS a natural thing to want to do. Those two almost certainly understand human nature well enough to know this.

Perhaps they won't take offense for the reason you suppose, and they'll realize that we bear them no ill will. But, they could just as easily assume we do bear (at least some) ill will, but don't take offense because that's precisely what they would expect of anyone in our position.
>> No. 10897
[X] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[X] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.

I'm more worried about what Youmu might do if they hang around.
>> No. 10898
>>10896
>>but don't take offense because that's precisely what they would expect of anyone in our position.
Ah, but that is the beauty of not immediately sending them away! We defy expectations, extend compassion and understanding where it is well within our right to scorn them. I certainly am not pursuing a Siki or Komachi route, this time, but what good is it in potentially alienating our friends and sources of sound information regarding Higan's reaction/behavior? Our compatriots from PoFV have done nothing to betray our trust; nay, they have been likened to a trusting older sister and caring, concerned mother. Purposely alienating them in any sense us far too egregious for my tastes.

But honestly, what the hell? Patchwork will make of this what he/she/it will; offering a drink was first to five but the liesurely walk out is more popular. Neither option has any exceptionally particular benefit over the other; just a reflection upon how the assorted anonymous paricipants (and inexplicable Name-fags) choose to enjoy the story.

The End.
>> No. 10899
What's this? Discussion in HLA?
>> No. 10900
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki.
[x] Help Komachi rub her back, and perhaps offer to get some drinks.

Really i'm fine with either vote as long as we get time to talk to them. They think the decisions weren't one characteristic of a human but i don't think they understand this in terms of a modern MALE human.

A choice to live in a magic land where you're surrounded by unaging beautiful women. A land where one can fly and learn magic. A choice where you can choose remain your self, not losing the the joys, hardships and experiences that molded ghostanon in to the man he is today.
The misplacement of our soul is clearly not effecting as far as we can tell and that everyone pretty much understands that everyone dies at some point and that it is something everyone will have to deal with eventually.

we need to explain that to them and ask exactly what gave them the idea that we would have preferred other wise.
>> No. 10901
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] Offer to get some drinks, we have more to discuss here.

We should try to find out anything more we can, any possible hope they can offer us. If they want to leave they can leave, no reason to push it.

>If we suddenly throw alot of love at Siki and Komachi, its going to bother Yuyuko and Youmu.
That's crazy and "a lot" is two words and "it's" and also that's crazy. We're showing compassion to their friends here, they can't argue against that.
>> No. 10902
[~] Go over and help comfort Siki.
[~] Help Komachi rub her back, and perhaps offer to get some drinks.
>> No. 10903
☞ Go over and help comfort Siki.
☞ Help Komachi rub her back, and perhaps offer to get some drinks.
>> No. 10904
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.

Whether they want to leave or not doesn't really matter, because Yuyuko wants them to and it is her home. Also, we can talk to them on the way out.
>> No. 10905
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.

To serve them drinks after they were told implicitly by Yuyuko to leave would be a severe faux pas for a houseguest.

On the walk back hopefully Yukari will pop back in to talk to us alone.
>> No. 10906
>>10900
>>Really i'm fine with either vote as long as we get time to talk to them. They think the decisions weren't one characteristic of a human but i don't think they understand this in terms of a modern MALE human.
>>we need to explain that to them and ask exactly what gave them the idea that we would have preferred other wise.

I'm not sure you understand, but Komachi and Siki aren't the ones that really need convincing, here.
It's the Court, the entire system itself, that thinks what we want isn't normal human behavior, and is bound and determined to find and process our soul regardless of what we actually want.

A chat over drinks might be enough to convince a couple reasonable people, but not so much the be-all and end-all of bureaucracies.
>> No. 10907
>>10906

We'll have to find some way to speak to the bureaucracy in their own language and convince them we're out of their jurisdiction. It should be expected that you don't act like a normal human because you aren't a normal human at all; normal humans don't "lose" their souls. And your compliance is a non-issue anyway, since you have no idea how to "find" your soul, whatever the hell that means.

Furthermore if the court is going to assume you don't have independent agency, and since it cannot be proven you have a soul or even had one in the first place, without either of these you're a non-entity to the court, a volitional zombie, simply a moving object that follows a very complex set of rules. They have no right to judge you any more than they have the right to judge a comet or a lump of clay. There's literally nothing for them here to be concerned about; they should wash their hands of the matter.
>> No. 10908
>>10907
>>and since it cannot be proven you have a soul or even had one in the first place, without either of these you're a non-entity to the court,

They know we're from the outside, they know we were once alive, and they even know how we died. If they know we currently don't have a soul, it's probably safe to assume they also know whether or not we ever had a soul. They've been at this sort of thing long enough, they're bound to have ways to tell.

About the only way we wouldn't fall under their jurisdiction is if we were some sort of created spirit, like the Prismrivers, but considering all the things they currently know about us that's not really going to fly with them.
>> No. 10909
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.
>> No. 10910
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[X] "It's ok Siki. You didn't have a choice, you had to do that because of your job. So it's ok."
[X] "But yeah, maybe summoning us to the court would have been a better to say it..."
[X] "You spoke on behalf of the Higan, right? Do you think you could give them a message? Tell them this: I am a human, and as such, I am not like the other human. General behavior of a species does not dictate behavior of an individual. And not only that, but I have my own, personal motives to stay here. Komachi said I had no money with me when she found me. That means no one cried for me, no one cared fo my death. But here...here I have people who care about me, people who I care about. Death was the best thing to ever happen in my life. And I would do everything and anything to be here, I would die again as many times as necessary, even if I have to kill myself."
[X] Go talk with Yuyuko and Youmu about the situation. Explain why you want to stay, by your own free will.

THink more before votespamming, faggots.
>> No. 10911
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[X] "It's ok Siki. You didn't have a choice, you had to do that because of your job. So it's ok."
[X] "But yeah, maybe summoning us to the court would have been a better to say it..."
[X] "You spoke on behalf of the Higan, right? Do you think you could give them a message? Tell them this: I am a human, and as such, I am not like the other human. General behavior of a species does not dictate behavior of an individual. And not only that, but I have my own, personal motives to stay here. Komachi said I had no money with me when she found me. That means no one cried for me, no one cared fo my death. But here...here I have people who care about me, people who I care about. Death was the best thing to ever happen in my life. And I would do everything and anything to be here, I would die again as many times as necessary, even if I have to kill myself."
[X] Go talk with Yuyuko and Youmu about the situation. Explain why you want to stay, by your own free will.
>> No. 10912
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] "It's ok Siki. You didn't have a choice, you had to do that because of your job. So it's ok."
[x] "But yeah, maybe summoning us to the court would have been a better to say it..."
[x] "You spoke on behalf of the Higan, right? Do you think you could give them a message? Tell them this: I am a human, and as such, I am not like the other human. General behavior of a species does not dictate behavior of an individual. And not only that, but I have my own, personal motives to stay here. Komachi said I had no money with me when she found me. That means no one cried for me, no one cared fo my death. But here...here I have people who care about me, people who I care about. Death was the best thing to ever happen in my life. And I would do everything and anything to be here, I would die again as many times as necessary, even if I have to kill myself."
[x] Go talk with Yuyuko and Youmu about the situation. Explain why you want to stay, by your own free will.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>> No. 10913
[x]Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x]"You spoke on behalf of the Higan, right? Do you think you could give them a message? Tell them this: I am a human, and as such, I am not like the other human. General behavior of a species does not dictate behavior of an individual. And not only that, but I have my own, personal motives to stay here. And not only Yuyuko. Youmu, Yukari... even you and Komachi. To stay here with all of you, I would die as many times as necessary."

Modified. Mentioning suicide is an idiots move.
>> No. 10915
[x]Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x]"You spoke on behalf of the Higan, right? Do you think you could give them a message? Tell them this: I am a human, and as such, I am not like the other human. General behavior of a species does not dictate behavior of an individual. And not only that, but I have my own, personal motives to stay here. And not only Yuyuko. Youmu, Yukari... even you and Komachi. To stay here with all of you, I would die as many times as necessary."

I agree with >>10913
>> No. 10916
>>Do you think you could give them a message? Tell them this: I am a human, and as such, I am not like the other human. General behavior of a species does not blah blah blah blah blah...

Uh, guys? It's a bureaucracy. Attempting to reason with them like that is going to be about as effective as miming to a blind man.
>> No. 10917
[X] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[X] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.
>> No. 10918
>>10916

Maybe, but the objective is probably to tell them that theere are exceptions to "normal human behavior". Even if there is a chance the result will not change, what counts is that another factor is added to the equation.

[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] "You spoke on behalf of the Higan, right? Do you think you could give them a message? Tell them this: I am a human, and as such, I am not like the other humans, I'm different from them. Even after death I am special. General behavior of a species does not dictate behavior of an individual. And not only that, but I have my own, personal motives to stay here. Komachi said I had no money with me when she found me. That means no one cried for me, no one cared fo my death. But here...here I have people who care about me, people who I care about. Death was the best thing to ever happen in my life. And I would do everything and anything to be here, I would die again as many times as necessary."
[x] Go talk with Yuyuko and Youmu about the situation. Explain why you want to stay, by your own free will.

Altered the original write-in slightly, removed suicide. And I think we should talk to Yuyu about this, she deserves some explanations too.
>> No. 10919
>>10878 here

Deleted my vote and changing it.

[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] "You spoke on behalf of the Higan, right? Do you think you could give them a message? Tell them this: I am a human, and as such, I am not like the other humans, I'm different from them. Even after death I am special. General behavior of a species does not dictate behavior of an individual. And not only that, but I have my own, personal motives to stay here. Komachi said I had no money with me when she found me. That means no one cried for me, no one cared fo my death. But here...here I have people who care about me, people who I care about. Death was the best thing to ever happen in my life. And I would do everything and anything to be here, I would die again as many times as necessary."
[x] Go talk with Yuyuko and Youmu about the situation. Explain why you want to stay, by your own free will.
>> No. 10921
>>10916

You've never tangled with a bureaucracy then, which is nearly defined by laziness and responsibility shifting. If they have any excuse to pass the buck, they will. Make an argument that interference would be in violation of metaphysical law, and that if you're further harassed, you will go above them and file a complaint with the office of Great King Enma, appealing on high to the Jade Emperor himself if you have to. I guaran-fucking-tee if you write an angry letter showing them how much administrative red tape they will have to go through to continue with this investigation, that they will find a escape technicality for you, and the matter will be dismissed immediately or put on indefinite (read: permanent) hold.
>> No. 10922
>>Even after death I am special.

Wow, looks like our ego didn't die.
>> No. 10923
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] "You spoke on behalf of the Higan, right? Do you think you could give them a message? Tell them this: I am a human, and as such, I am not like the other humans, I'm different from them. Even after death I am special. General behavior of a species does not dictate behavior of an individual. And not only that, but I have my own, personal motives to stay here. Komachi said I had no money with me when she found me. That means no one cried for me, no one cared fo my death. But here...here I have people who care about me, people who I care about. Death was the best thing to ever happen in my life. And I would do everything and anything to be here, I would die again as many times as necessary."
[x] Go talk with Yuyuko and Youmu about the situation. Explain why you want to stay, by your own free will.
>> No. 10924
>>10921
Oh, I have, but I'm guessing there's a difference between trying to convince one to do something and trying to convince one to NOT do something, particularly if that something involves distributing funds like they're supposed to. That, or mine was an unusual case, which wouldn't be surprising since that whole ass-backwards organization had made an art-form of failing upward.

I still stand by my assessment that attempting to use logic and reasoning on them is a lost cause, especially since their suspicion that we're being influenced seems to make them inclined to disregard our wishes.

We need something a little more compelling than words, I think. We need some LEVERAGE.
>> No. 10925
[z] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[z] "You spoke on behalf of the Higan, right? Do you think you could give them a message? Tell them this: I am a human, and as such, I am not like the other humans, I'm different from them. Even after death I am special. General behavior of a species does not dictate behavior of an individual. And not only that, but I have my own, personal motives to stay here. Komachi said I had no money with me when she found me. That means no one cried for me, no one cared fo my death. But here...here I have people who care about me, people who I care about. Death was the best thing to ever happen in my life. And I would do everything and anything to be here, I would die again as many times as necessary."
[z] Go talk with Yuyuko and Youmu about the situation. Explain why you want to stay, by your own free will.

Siki talkan gaems.
>> No. 10926
[hurf] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[hurf] "You spoke on behalf of the Higan, right? Do you think you could give them a message? Tell them this: I am a human, and as such, I am not like the other humans, I'm different from them. Even after death I am special. General behavior of a species does not dictate behavior of an individual. And not only that, but I have my own, personal motives to stay here. Komachi said I had no money with me when she found me. That means no one cried for me, no one cared fo my death. But here...here I have people who care about me, people who I care about. Death was the best thing to ever happen in my life. And I would do everything and anything to be here, I would die again as many times as necessary."
[hurf] Go talk with Yuyuko and Youmu about the situation. Explain why you want to stay, by your own free will.
>> No. 10927
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] "Siki, I'm thinking of drafting a legal complaint bringing charges against your bosses for overstepping their purview in violation of metaphysical law, based on numerous technicalities; I might ask your opinion, but some other time. For right now, tell me, exactly how much shit do I have to heap upon your bosses before they decide to file the matter away indefinitely? Tell them if they continue to harass me, we'll drown them in enough red tape to dam up the river Sanzu."
[X] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.
>> No. 10928
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] "You spoke on behalf of the Higan, right? Do you think you could give them a message? Tell them this: I am a human, and as such, I am not like the other humans, I'm different from them. Even after death I am special. General behavior of a species does not dictate behavior of an individual. And not only that, but I have my own, personal motives to stay here. Komachi said I had no money with me when she found me. That means no one cried for me, no one cared fo my death. But here...here I have people who care about me, people who I care about. Death was the best thing to ever happen in my life. And I would do everything and anything to be here, I would die again as many times as necessary."
[x] Go talk with Yuyuko and Youmu about the situation. Explain why you want to stay, by your own free will.
>> No. 10929
[X] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[X] Offer to get some drinks, we have more to discuss here.

Shouldn't we try to find out a little more about Higan, what they might do since we refused to cooperate and they suspect we were influenced by Yuyu, and what viable options we might have for dealing with them before launching into some speech where we say things that those two probably already know? Nevermind how self-important we would sound saying something like:
>>I am a human, and as such, I am not like the other humans, I'm different from them. Even after death I am special.
>> No. 10933
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.

the other write in sounds ridiculous, also this next part bugs me:
>> That means no one cried for me, no one cared fo my death. But here...here I have people who care about me, people who I care about.

pretty much ghostanon was dead set on staying here even before he learned of this, moreover it maybe that the misplacement of his soul also might be connected to the misplacement of his money.
>> No. 10935
File 122191169086.jpg - (223.56KB , 1417x1134 , 1221874136013.jpg ) [iqdb]
10935
BEWARE!!!!


HAVE NO DEALINGS with PATCHWORK!!!
He is known to be both UNDERHANDED and UNETHICAL in his dealings!!!
The materials he uses are both SHODDY and DANGEROUS!!!
You could come to GREAT HARM from his story.
His threads should be AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS!!!
See these testimonials:

"I read an update and got sick. Lost good lunch." - Grugbob G.
"His H-scenes looked old and stale. Not good for masturbation use." - Daren O.
"He should be disemboweled and fed to six lakes." - Hlorngar F.
>> No. 10937
>>10929

But Ghostanon IS different and special. He is from the outside, yet his soul was lost in Gensokyo. His apearence caused chaos in the system, and they had to halt for some time.

If I recall it correctly, that is.
>> No. 10938
>>10935
Oh, come on. I ended up stabbing the guy who gave me that note with Umbra.
>> No. 10939
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.
>> No. 10940
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.

This is a vote against telling Siki to pass on a "message". You're cramming too much into one post; the entire point of this write-in was to give us time to talk. So, take it easy~
>> No. 10942
>>You're cramming too much into one post; the entire point of this write-in was to give us time to talk. So, take it easy~

Yeah. I think some Anons would do well to learn the concept of KISS: "Keep It Simple, Stupid."
>> No. 10943
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.

Simpler is better in this situation.
>> No. 10944
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] "You spoke on behalf of the Higan, right? Do you think you could give them a message? Tell them this: I am a human, and as such, I am not like the other humans, I'm different from them. Even after death I am special. General behavior of a species does not dictate behavior of an individual. And not only that, but I have my own, personal motives to stay here. Komachi said I had no money with me when she found me. That means no one cried for me, no one cared fo my death. But here...here I have people who care about me, people who I care about. Death was the best thing to ever happen in my life. And I would do everything and anything to be here, I would die again as many times as necessary."
[x] Go talk with Yuyuko and Youmu about the situation. Explain why you want to stay, by your own free will.

Voting for this because I believe it's the most right one.
>> No. 10946
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.

The message is awesome shit, and all, but let's wait on that a tick, okay?
>> No. 10950
[x] Go over and help comfort Siki; "I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me."
[x] Offer to guide them out, but take the slow scenic route so you can talk.

Wait for the right time and mood, Anon.
>> No. 10960
File 12220580259.jpg - (137.59KB , 510x820 , 1593594.jpg ) [iqdb]
10960
I am convinced that this LA is just an elaborate scheme designed to force anon to scour Pixiv for the latest and greatest images of Wriggle.
>> No. 10961
File 122205806783.jpg - (183.39KB , 643x771 , 1584537.jpg ) [iqdb]
10961
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
>> No. 10962
File 122205811314.jpg - (310.78KB , 1197x741 , 1609640.jpg ) [iqdb]
10962
I love Wriggle as much as the next guy.
>> No. 10963
File 122205819847.jpg - (392.62KB , 800x700 , 1619573.jpg ) [iqdb]
10963
But it is a little frustrating not knowing how the writer will handle this out-pouring of emotion.
>> No. 10964
File 122205834221.jpg - (180.69KB , 700x600 , 1655037.jpg ) [iqdb]
10964
But anyway, I like having an excuse to pluck fresh Wriggle pics.
>> No. 10965
File 122205838286.png - (184.33KB , 512x384 , 1678750.png ) [iqdb]
10965
The End.
>> No. 10966
File 122205849824.jpg - (170.21KB , 650x800 , 1678213.jpg ) [iqdb]
10966
... or one more. I don't know where this pairing came from, but it resulted in Wriggle wearing a collar, so I approve.
>> No. 10967
>>10966
>I don't know where this pairing came from

Think: "pollination"
>> No. 10968
File 122206539390.jpg - (69.92KB , 800x600 , 120751034732.jpg ) [iqdb]
10968
>>10967
>>pollination

Yes, please.
>> No. 10970
>>10967
But fireflies don't collect pollen so yeah!

Although you can weasel it, and say that other bugs do.

And of course, there's the most simple connection: Green hair.
>> No. 10973
>>10970
>But fireflies don't collect pollen so yeah!

We're up against a master here.
>> No. 10975
File 122212529024.jpg - (171.74KB , 500x700 , 1e56fe0.jpg ) [iqdb]
10975
>> No. 10976
>>10975
richboi.jpg
>> No. 10977
GODDOMNOT POTCHWORK

WHERE ARE YOU
>> No. 10978
>>10977
I think he finally got sick of all our bullshit.
>> No. 10979
>>10978
Or he's just too busy fapping to all the Wriggle that keeps getting posted to update.

I know I would.
>> No. 10980
ding dong, faggot's dead, we can always hope, etc.
>> No. 10981
File 12221473926.jpg - (35.27KB , 400x329 , patchy003.jpg ) [iqdb]
10981
I'm still here. Creative crisis.

I'm still writing, but slowly. Even so, I'll try to have something done tomorrow. Best way to get through a block is to work through it, after all; just have to make sure to recheck it all when I'm finished. In the meantime, thanks for all the delicious Nightbug.
>> No. 10987
>>10981

Bullshit. H-scenes aren't THAT hard to write.
>> No. 10988
>>10987
How derp of you.
>> No. 10989
ITT everything remotely negative about HLA is a troll
>> No. 10990
>>10987
>>10989

Same faggot
>> No. 10991
>>10990

Well, it's true. Whenever anybody tries to voice an opinion on something that may not be just right about HLA, he's instantly marked as a troll and ignored.
>> No. 10992
>>10991

Exactly. Right now, what you're doing? That's trolling.
>> No. 10993
Hey Patchwork, make sure the next post heads up a new thread; this one's long since into autosage.