[Return]
Archived thread

File 122073159374.jpg - (70.26KB , 400x613 , merlin001.jpg ) [iqdb]
10107 No. 10107
"Ugh... Who is this person, anyway?"

Merlin smiles, giggling slightly as she lands on the floor. She looks you straight in the eyes and continues to speak.

"Someone with a really silly name. I mean, I can't even understand how to say her name, but..."

She turns her gaze upwards, puffing a cheek out in thought. You can't help but wonder how someone can maintain such a bubbly personality. She once again turns her gaze to you, and grabs your hand as she does. Her warm palm comforts you a bit, but still leaves you unprepared for what follows. She begins to fly once more, but she has you with her this time. As she heads off to a hallway, gradually picking up speed, you manage to get a few more words out.

"Wai-wait! What do you think you're doing?"

She stops, stopping you with her. That giggle escapes her mouth once again as she begins to speak, once more staring straight into your eyes.

"Me? I'm taking you to see her!" She brushes some hair from her eyes, still smiling.

"See..." What does she mean...? "See who?"

"The girl that they found, of course. I can't really describe her, so I thought I'd show her to you."

You nod, sighing slightly as you do. "Oh, so that's what you're doing. What a relief."

She once again grabs your hand, but she walks this time, instead of dragging you along in flight. You breathe a breath of relief, happy that she has apparently calmed down a bit. The two of you walk a bit, just silently holding eachother's hands. You seem to be making little progress on getting to the dining hall she mentioned, and you still have a question or two to ask her.

"...Hey." You turn your head to look at her as you speak. "I was wondering... where did these clothes come from?"

She turns her head to look at you, still with that silly grin on her face.

"Where? Well..." She looks you over, and then her eyes spark up. Her smile fades away, and you could swear that she had fallen into a frown for a minute. "Those... those are just some spare clothes we keep around." She nods to herself. "Right. I figure that Lyrica must have fetched you those while you were in the bath, or..."

Her voice trails off in thought, and the two of you return to being quiet. For a while you just walk in the hallway, not looking at her, but just looking at the ground. You can't shrug the feeling that you did something wrong there.

[ ] Try to lighten the mood.
- [ ] Ask her about the size of the mansion.
- [ ] Tell a joke.
- [ ] Ask her about the piano in that one room.
[ ] Remain quiet.

>> No. 10108
I just want to take this chance to say something.

I'm very sorry for how big of an ass I've been. It's about time I updated, and I hope you all forgive me for taking so long. I honestly feel like I just woke up from a coma or something, and I decided to go on with this, just with the things I remember about it. Which is evrything other than the inventory, which I should have no problem finding everything for.

Also, please tell me if the quality of this story ever slips, and tell me where I can improve.

Once again, sorry for taking so long. Please forgive me.
>> No. 10110
OH GOD WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE
>> No. 10112
{X} Try to lighten the mood.
- {X} Ask her about the piano in that one room.

I have a feeling this'll make it worse but that's OKAY
>> No. 10115
[ ] Remain quiet.

I've missed you, you son of a bitch.
>> No. 10116
A writefag returns? Fuck yes, you are the best weekend ever!

[x] Tell a joke.
>> No. 10117
[Q] Remain quiet.

I've got no idea what to vote. But seriously, I'm glad to see you writing again.
>> No. 10118
[x] Remain quiet.
>> No. 10119
[ ] Remain quiet.
>> No. 10121
[X] Try to lighten the mood.
- [X] Ask her about the piano in that one room.

Welcome back.
>> No. 10122
[x] Remain quiet.
>> No. 10123
[z] Remain quiet.

Quiet gaems.
>> No. 10124
Okay then. Expect another update some time later today, and possibly one more after that.
>> No. 10125
>She turns her gaze upwards, puffing a cheek out in thought. You can't help but wonder how someone can maintain such a bubbly personality.

ξ・∀・)

Looks like we're wearing Layla's clothes.

[X] Try to lighten the mood.
- [X] Ask her about the piano in that one room.
>> No. 10126
FUCK YES AOD

[ ] Try to lighten the mood.
- [ ] Ask her about the piano in that one room.

This will be a good idea.
>> No. 10128
[x] Try to lighten the mood.
- [x] Ask her about the piano in that one room.

THAT FUCKING PIANO.
SUPER MARIO 64.
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
>> No. 10130
>>10125
My thoughts exactly.

[+] Try to lighten the mood.
-[+] Ask her about the piano in that one room.
>> No. 10131
>>10124

Scratch that, updates tommorow. Sleepy now.
>> No. 10133
>>10131

FFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 10136
>>10133
Hey, it happens.
>> No. 10137
[X] Try to lighten the mood.
- [X] Ask her about the size of the mansion.

Quiet gaems ain't my cup of tea.
>> No. 10138
>>10136

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT FROM YOU, TETRO
>> No. 10140
[X] Try to lighten the mood.
- [X] Ask her about the size of the mansion.

Nine! You're back! I missed you!

Don't ever leave me alone again.
>> No. 10152
[X] Try to lighten the mood.
- [X] Ask her about the size of the mansion.
>> No. 10153
You've gotten enough motivational speeches throughout your semi-absence to last you.

And while one could say it's hard to forgive you for taking so long, one could also say it's hard to be angry at you for coming back. Anyone choosing the former needs to chill the fuck out.
>> No. 10158
Writing will resume here soon. Need to eat first.
>> No. 10178
Staying quiet won. Writing now.
>> No. 10188
...
You remain silent, not talking to her or even looking at her. Eventually her grip of your hand loosens, and the two of you merely walk silently through the halls. You take this time to pay more attention to your surroundings, and to notice just how filthy and decrepit this place really is. Dust lines picture frames and broken vases, a broken table or two sits in all the wreckage, and a lot of random debris has made its home on the floor.

"..."

In contrast to the Han mansion, this is a rather disgusting place. As your thoughts drift to the Han mansion and its occupants, they switch over to think about Renko, who's condition remains a mystery to you. For all you know she could be beaten, tortured, or even dead... You shake your head. Those sort of thoughts aren't what you should spend your time thinking about, not at all!

As your thought pattern drifts back towards thoughts about the mansion, you remember one person that helped make that place so clean. Wasn't her name... Eliza? Right, one of the maids at Maribel's home. If you remember correctly, she was one of the more professional workers, and also one that you had grown somewhat attached to as time went on. If she was here, then maybe this place wouldn't be so filthy...

"Hey."

You look up to see Merlin nearly glaring at you. Her tone of voice has become sharper than it previously was, and the expression on her face is less as cheerful.

"You know, it wasn't always like this here." She turns her gaze forward. "This place was actually beautiful at one time. Back when its mistress was still alive, and when its caretakers were still here to tend to the grounds."

As you nod she casts her gaze back to you, and smiles softly.

"Ah, but that's all in the past." Her voice seems to also be reverting to a more cheerful tone. "Telling boring stories like those are for when there's nothing else to do, right?"

You nod. The sudden shift in this girl's moods has left you feeling a bit confused, but you still have sense enough to respond when spoken to.

"Besides, we have something great to do now." She puts a hand on the door before you, which you had not noticed until just this moment. "It's time to eat!"

She flings the door open, and the two of you step into a large room, which truly does deserve the title of 'dining hall'. Not only are the walls far apart, but the roof is tall, too. Looking up, you can see what appears to be the remains of the base of a chandelier, and, turning your gaze to the ground, you see that there's a bunch of shattered glass fragments on the ground. A large table rests in the center of this room, and a big, white cloth is draped over it. Many wooden chairs sit along the edges of this table, and a few more doors are on the other walls of this room.

You think you can smell the strong aroma of cooking meat and vegetables behind a pair of double doors.

"Ah." Merlin nods her head, smiling in a cheerfully foolish way. "My sisters are making food over there, if you want to join them." She points to the doors you had noticed. "And the weird person is..."

Merlin looks from side to side, a slightly distressed look on her face.

"Uh... where did she go?"

[ ] Stay here with Merlin; ask her to continue her story from earlier.
[ ] Go into the other room; talk to the other 'sisters'.
[ ] Look for the strange guest.
>> No. 10190
[ ] Look for the strange guest.
>> No. 10191
[z] Look for the strange guest.

Guest searchan gaems.
>> No. 10192
[x] Look for the strange guest.
>> No. 10194
[x] Look for the strange guest.

Missing people is no good.
>> No. 10199
[ ] Look for the strange guest.
>> No. 10200
[ ] Look for the strange guest.
>> No. 10201
[ ] Look for the strange guest.
>> No. 10202
>The sudden shift in this girl's moods has left you feeling a bit confused

ξ・∀・)

[X] Look for the strange guest.
>> No. 10203
[x] Look for the strange マエリベリー・ハーン
>> No. 10205
UPDATE
>> No. 10207
[X] Stay here with Merlin; ask her to continue her story from earlier.

Oh ho, why not piss into the tide?
>> No. 10215
[x] Look for the strange guest.

>>10207

YOU GONNA GET TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION
>> No. 10222
>>10207
Two pissing is better than one. Not gay.

[X] Go into the other room; talk to the other 'sisters'.
>> No. 10272
[X] Look for the strange guest.

I bet that the guest is Mary.
>"Someone with a really silly name. I mean, I can't even understand how to say her name, but..."
Merryberry is pretty weird name, don't you think? And I want to already choke that bitch.
>> No. 10281
>>10272

The chance to smack the fuck out of Mary is a wonderful thing.

The Prismrivers watch on in horror as we curse out our sibling for being a traitor and try to stop us as we pummel her into submission.
>> No. 10288
UPDATES. WHERE ARE THEY.
>> No. 10289
>>10272

We shouldn't even say anything if it's Mary. Just walk over, ignore whatever she's saying to us, and punch her right in the face.
>> No. 10303
YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE UPDATES NINE

WHERE ARE THE UPDATES?
>> No. 10308
WHERE ARE THE UPDATES NINE
>> No. 10309
File 122100752424.jpg - (169.08KB , 550x840 , futaoi.jpg ) [iqdb]
10309
LOOK
PEOPLE DREW PORNOGRAPHY FOR YOU
IS THIS NOT ENOUGH MOTIVATION TO UPDATE
>> No. 10310
File 122101115585.jpg - (71.91KB , 734x404 , 121546295673.jpg ) [iqdb]
10310
>>10309
>> No. 10320
>>10309

brb fappan
>> No. 10321
>>10309

Oh you. That's not even the improved version.

Anyway, expect an update here in the next hour.
>> No. 10324
>>10321

...Or much later. Like tommorow.
>> No. 10325
>>10309
I came.
>> No. 10326
File 122102265868.jpg - (135.07KB , 888x376 , D.jpg ) [iqdb]
10326
>>10324
>> No. 10329
>>10309

What's up with the censorship?

And where the hell did you get it? GD drew it?
>> No. 10330
Updates?
>> No. 10331
>>10329
Why does everyone think Pyg's drawings are mine
>> No. 10332
>>10309

MOAR
>> No. 10342
I may not be able to update at all today, since I caught a summer cold. If I begin to feel better then I'll try to write something.
>> No. 10343
>>10342

Nine, man, just... please don't leave me again. I don't want to be the only game in town. Write moar as soon as you can.
>> No. 10358
>>10342

ITT we bullshit all day long
>> No. 10359
>>10331

Because I don't know who this Pyg is.

Besides, when are you going to draw a naked Fuku?
>> No. 10361
>>10342
HURR
>> No. 10450
>>10359
When she shaves.

Maybe.
>> No. 10646
Updates?

Please...
>> No. 10666
>>10646

lol, no

7 MINUTES END
>> No. 10667
>>10450

OK. Then I'm gonna votespam "[X] Shave legs" just for you.
>> No. 10670
>>10667

Haha, come on! Is that all you got? Come on, you can do better than that! Swing your keyboard, Anon! We'll see how it works!
>> No. 10672
>>10671
No u
>> No. 10674
>>10666

lol, no

Update incoming in 3... 2..
>> No. 10675
File 122126513322.jpg - (384.24KB , 1000x1000 , I wonder I wonder.jpg ) [iqdb]
10675
1!

---------

"Huh? Where did who go?"

Merlin stops for a second and looks at you espectantly, then shakes her head when she realizes that that was all you had to say.

"Uh, don't you remember?" Merlin sighs. "The guest that I was going to show you. She wandered off, apparently."

For a moment you just stand there, thinking. After that short pause you nod, bringing your fist down to your hand.

"Ah, right." A knowing smile spreads across your face. "That guest, right? The one with a weird name?"

"Yeah." Merlin nods, smiling as she does so. "I guess you'll just have to wait to meet her, huh?"

"No." You shake your head. "I'll go look for her. Just give me a few minutes."

You take off for one of the doors, smiling. For a second you think you hear Merlin scolding you, but you ignore her and enter one of the doors, which opens up to a large hall. The hall is slightly cleaner than the one you were previously in, but it still looks

horrible. There's dirt and mess on the floor, but nothing else really seems to be out of order. You nod and take off down the hall, calling out as you do so.

"Helloooo?" You cup your hands around your mouth. "Is anybody thereee?"

There's no reply. You stop in your tracks and puff a cheek out in thought.

"Geez, where am I supposed to find her?" After a moment's thought an idea comes to your mind, and you grin as you continue to speak. "Guess I'll just have to do a bigger search."

After having said that, you throw a nearby door open. A decrepit bedroom meets your vision, and repels it at the same time. Torn curtains hang over the window, and the bed itself has springs sticking up out of it in a disturbing manner, with little black and

red bits of stuff coating the springs. The floors are also horrendous, since a thick layer of dust rests on top of them, with bits of debris on top of the dust.

More repelling than the room, though, is the stench that meets your nose. You throw a hand over your face to block out the stench, and, after seeing that as ineffective, you put the top of the shirt over your nose. Leaving one hand on the shirt to keep it

there, you march into the room, looking about as you do so.

The room is eerily quiet as you look about it. After getting a closer look, it seems that the bed belonged to a little girl, or you assume as much, since the covers to it are pink.

"...Hello?" You take the shirt off of your mouth. "Is anybody in here?"

A sound of something moving comes from the closet. You merely look at it and wait, only to hear the same noise come back at you.

"...Hello?"

The noise stops, and you slowly make your way over to the closet. Your hands shake as you reach for the knobs, but you get a firm grip on them, nonetheless.

...

You're too scared to move. Your mind runs wild, thinking up all kinds of horrors that could fit in a closet, and your teeth chatter a bit as you think. Then, a thought occurs. If something horrible was in there, wouldn't it have already gotten to you? You nod,

your fears now slightly vanished away. With one swift movement you fling the doors to the closet open and brace for something to happen.

"...Huh?" You blink twice to make sure you aren't seeing things. "A doll?"

The little toy stares at you lifelessly, its black eyes sending squirming feelings through your chest. For some reason... dolls just creep you out. Thoughts come to your head of movies and comics that involved dolls being frightening, and you shiver again.

Reaching out one hand you touch the thing, and then feel a cold presence grab you by the shoulders.

"MAMA!"

You scream and fall back in an act of pure fright.

"Oof!" The cold thing that grabbed you makes another sound as you land on it, and then it dissapears from under you, slowly lowering you to the ground. A second later a young girl appears over you with an angered look on her face.

"Hey!" She frowns. "When someone scares you you're supposed to scream, hit them, and then laugh it off. Not fall over on them." She pouts. "What do you have to say for yourself... Miss...?"

[ ] "I'm sorry, and my name is Miss Aoi."
[ ] "Well, you shouldn't have scared me!"
[ ] "I'm sorry. Also, I'm a guy, and my name is Aoi."
[ ] Stand up. "What do you have to say for scaring me, and what's your name?"
>> No. 10677
[x] Stand up. "Aoi. And what do you have to say for scaring me? What's your name?"
>> No. 10678
This isn't Mary. Where is Mary? I wanted to punch Mary.

[x] Stand up. "Aoi. And what do you have to say for scaring me? What's your name?"

Also, where is Nyom?
>> No. 10679
[x] Stand up. "What do you have to say for scaring me, and what's your name?"
[x] Attempt to use Nyom to scare her back.
>> No. 10682
>>10679

[x] Stand up. "Aoi. And what do you have to say for scaring me? What's your name?"
[x] "And why are you hiding in a closet? It's not nice to run away from your hosts sudd--"
[x] "......Oh, fiddlesticks."
>> No. 10683
[x] Stand up. "Aoi. And what do you have to say for scaring me? What's your name?"
[x] "And why are you hiding in a closet? It's not nice to run away from your hosts sudd--"
[x] "......Oh, fiddlesticks."
>> No. 10685
[x] Stand up. "Aoi. And what do you have to say for scaring me? What's your name?"
[x] "And why are you hiding in a closet? It's not nice to run away from your hosts sudd--"
[x] "......Oh, fiddlesticks."
>> No. 10686
>>10681 here. ( >>10680 was an accidental double-vote; didn't have formatting. )
Editing vote:

[x] Stand up. "Aoi. And what do you have to say for scaring me? What's your name?"
[x] "And why are you hiding in a closet? It's not nice to run away from your hosts sudd--"
[x] "......Oh, fiddlesticks."
[x] Take her back with you.
[x] Try to have Nyom spook her on the way.
>> No. 10691
[X] Stand up. "Aoi. And what do you have to say for scaring me? What's your name?"
[X] "And why are you hiding in a closet? It's not nice to run away from your hosts sudd--"
[X] "......Oh, fiddlesticks."

I like it, and I like an Aoi that's given up on bothering to mention that he's a guy. That way it can come out later on for awkward hilarity.
>> No. 10703
[X] Stand up. "Aoi. And what do you have to say for scaring me? What's your name?"
[X] "And why are you hiding in a closet? It's not nice to run away from your hosts sudd--"
[X] "......Oh, fiddlesticks."
>> No. 10715
[x] Stand up. "Aoi. And what do you have to say for scaring me? What's your name?"
[x] "And why are you hiding in a closet? It's not nice to run away from your hosts sudd--"
[x] "......Oh, fiddlesticks."
[x] Take her back with you.
[x] Try to have Nyom spook her on the way.
>> No. 10716
>>10675
I know who it is~
>> No. 10717
>>10321

Well, than, what IS the improved version?
>> No. 10719
File 12213290771.jpg - (131.99KB , 475x750 , Touhou Project - AoD - Futako x Aoi 2.jpg ) [iqdb]
10719
>>10717
>> No. 10721
Saved.
>> No. 10722
>>10719

Fuck yes, fapping at the speed of light!

Any more done by Pyg?
>> No. 10723
update, you nigger
>> No. 10732
Updates?
>> No. 10741
God damn, Nine.

Not cool.
>> No. 10768
Updates?
>> No. 10790
UPDATE
>> No. 10793
>>10722
>Any more done by Pyg?

Actually lots of it. AoixRenko, other random shit...
>> No. 10795
File 122154379856.jpg - (124.21KB , 400x600 , patchy136.jpg ) [iqdb]
10795
Livin' alone
I think of all the friends I've known
But when I dial the telephone
Nobody's home

All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself anymore
All by myself
Don't wanna live
All by myself anymore

>> No. 10811
>>10793
>AoixRenko

uh, moar?
>> No. 10821
UPDATE ALREADY.
>> No. 10822
ITT Nine abandons writing again.
>> No. 10830
>>10793

Where do you guys get his stuff?
>> No. 10831
>>10830

On IRC, of course. Part of the Nigger Bonus Package.
>> No. 10832
>>10831

That's it, I'm downloading mIRC now.
>> No. 10844
File 122164831761.jpg - (88.15KB , 405x700 , get back to work Nine.jpg ) [iqdb]
10844
>> No. 10845
>>10844

Pyg strikes again.
>> No. 10846
>>10844
Haha
>> No. 10852
>>10844

Delicious Aoi~
>> No. 10853
UPDATE YOU LAZY BASTARD.
>> No. 10876
>>10719

I wish to be the Aoi.
>> No. 10889
>>10876
me too
>> No. 10914
Update.
>> No. 10920
>>10719

Any more porn of the CYOA's characters? Not just Futako/Aoi, but any other in general?
>> No. 10934
>>10920

Nope, only other porn he's done is of Aoi and Renko.
>> No. 10936
>>10934

Post it, please?
>> No. 10941
Nine...

Why did you leave...
>> No. 10947
>>10945
>>tl;dr: BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>> No. 10948
>>10945
Who cares, HLA is better
>> No. 10949
>>10948

Oh god, not another "HLA IS THE BEST LA HURP DERP" troll.

No, just no. Begone, ye demons.
>> No. 10951
>>10948
>>10949

Samefag senses... tingling!
>> No. 10953
Who cares, BCR was the best LA and it's dead.
>> No. 10954
>>10953

oh u
>> No. 10956
<%YAFKYU> Gentlemen.
<%YAFKYU> I know how to make Nine get back to work.

<UBOA> hmm?
<Ataisai> Go on...
<%YAFKYU> It's a dangerous plan, requiring a single, but great sacrifice.
<@Kapow> can we sacrifice kawa
<%YAFKYU> No.
<Ataisai> I am listening.
<%YAFKYU> What is it that Nine fears the most?
<%YAFKYU> What is it that Nine despises the most?
<UBOA> hunger
<%YAFKYU> What is it that Nine hates the most?
<@Kapow> work
<+GenericDrawfag> what they said
<%YAFKYU> Wrong, UBOA. Wrong, Kapow.
<%Updatanmaster> No, I'm pretty sure Kapow is right.
<%YAFKYU> Too bad he's not. I wish it was that easy.

<%DrDoujin> Nine fears normal hetero sex the most
<%YAFKYU> Wrong, DD.
<%DrDoujin> damn
<%YAFKYU> The thing that Nine hates the most is....
<Ataisai> I'd have said he fears responsibility and commitment
<%YAFKYU> At the same time the thing that demotivates him the most.
<%DrDoujin> ...his evil (good?) brother Enin!
<%YAFKYU> The thing that makes him rage whenever he sees it!
<@Kapow> this chat
<+GenericDrawfag> ...
<%YAFKYU> The thing that took away his motivation, his resolve to write!
<+GenericDrawfag> This is going to be a stupid joke.
<UBOA> speak faget
<%YAFKYU> If we destroy that thing, the glory of The Man-- I mean the glory of Aoi will be returned!
* DrDoujin is now known as Enin
<+GenericDrawfag> It's not good at all.
<Ataisai> Just say it already
<%YAFKYU> Steel your back with might and lightning!
<%Enin> its penises, right?
<%YAFKYU> For if we defeat the monstrosity that blackened our Nine's mind, joy will conquer /border/ again!
<Gaatz> IRC?
<%YAFKYU> And we shall all be given our daily dose of delicious traps!
<+GenericDrawfag> Shitty joke incoming.
<%YAFKYU> Gentlemen. Steel yourselves.
<@Kapow> how funny would it be if I banned yaf right now
<%YAFKYU> For the thing that Nine hates the most is...
* %YAFKYU (~yaffy@welcome.to.my.beautiful.vhost.address) Quit
>> No. 10957
>>10955

I saw that.

Also, I like both. Don't feel discouraged, 9. And you faggots don't need to ruin other stories because your favorite writer is being lazy.
>> No. 10958
>>10957

Don't you see? The only way to end this is to sagebomb any and all AoD threads, and do the same to any other stories that ever try to appear in /border/.
>> No. 10959
>>10956

IRC faggotry. Greattttttt.
>> No. 10969
>>10957
No, it's not "being lazy" so much as it's "being so fucking apathetic towards his story that he'll never finish it, but refusing to let go and definitively say that he's quitting anyway because he enjoys jerking everyone's chains."
>> No. 10972
He won't let it go because he doesn't want someone moving in on AoD and writing it differently from what he had planned.
>> No. 10974
>>10972

As if he wrote his own story.
>> No. 10986
File 122218066078.jpg - (71.92KB , 678x678 , nineball.jpg ) [iqdb]
10986
nine is a faget
>> No. 11066
Brushing yourself off a bit, you stand up. You can't help but pout at this rude girl, who seemingly doesn't even know the rules of a polite society. She may be dressed like a maid, the symbol of politeness and servitude, but... She seems like anything but a

maid.

"My name is Aoi." You place your hands on your hips, giving this girl a stern look. "And what do you have to say for scaring me? What's your name?"

The girl frowns and immitates your pose, huffing out as she does so. As she begins to speak, she exaggaerates her tone and closes her eyes.

"I'm Kana, and I have no need for an explanation. If you must know my reasons, I did it for fun. It was fun, too. Really fun... Until you fell over on me, that is."

You narrow your eyes, wondering if this rude girl is telling the truth ot not. Deciding to play along if it is a lie, you bring your right hand up to point at her as you continue.

"So, that's why you hid in that closet, is it? To get a cheap laugh and scare me, right?" You shake your head dejectedly. "Seriously, what's wrong with you?"

"Heh." Kana smiles, giving you a look between anger and amusement as she replies. "I was just about to ask you the same thing, Miss Aoi." She waits a moment before throwing her arms up and raising her voice to a ridiculous and mocking tone. "Is it so

wrong for that which exists to tease and torture humans to do as it is meant to, and have a little fun in the process?"

"..." You look at the girl, unable to determine if she's playing around or seriously offended, or if she's a bit of both. A few seconds of silence follow Kana's outburst, and you deicde to speak up once again and finish what you tracked her down for.

"Umm... so." You rub the back of your head, looking down as you do so. For some reason, you feel like you're the one in the wrong now. "Anyway... i-it's rude to run away from your hosts, you know?"

"...Eh?" The girl raises an eyebrow at you, crossing her arms proudly. "What could you mean, I wonder?"

You look down at the ground, and then, after a second of continued embarrasment, you continue sheepishly. "I meant our hosts. The Prismrivers, I think they're called..." Turning your gaze back to her, you continue. "I mean, they welcome you into their

home, only for you to run off, and... a-and..."

Realization suddenly hits you like a freighttrain going at 70 miles an hour, and you bring your hand to your face, blushing heavily. "...Oh, no..."

"Hmm?" Kana looks at you smugly, holding her hands behind her back. "What is it, Aoi?"

"...Well..." You shrug, frowning as you do so. "I just... I'd... rather not say. Could you just come back with me, so that everybody can be at the dining hall at once?"

"..." Kana gives you a confused look. "Huh? What's going on there?"

"..."

Suddenly, you recover from your bout of guilt.

"...You're kidding, right?"

The ghastly girl shakes her head, apparently unaware that meeting in a place that has "dining" in the name normally indicates that eating will take place.

"...No. Nevermind. Let's just go..." You walk back to the door. "Okay?"

Kana nods, then scrunches her eyes up in thought, as if something had just hit her.

"Wait a second..." She points at you with an energetic smile suddenly running over her face. "You never told me your name, did you?"

"Uh?" You nod, unsure of what else you could do. "Yeah, I did. My name is Aoi, remember?"

The ghost shakes her head. "No, no, I mean your last name. I want to know it, but you didn't tell me."

"Ah!" Your tone gets a little less as stressed as you continue. "Right, my last name is Watarase."

"Watarase. Aoi Watarase..." Kana taps her chin, thinking for a moment. "Well then, Aoi... Let's have a lot of 'fun' today, okay?"

"Yeah." You smile, turning the knob on the door. "Let's."

***

Opening the door to the dining hall, you step in with Kana in tow. Lyrica is setting the table, and you notice that Merlin and Lunasa are nowhere to be seen. Taking another step towards the girl, you decide that now would be a nice time to announce your

presence.

"Hello!" You smile. "You're setting the table, huh?"

The young girl yelps in surprise, dropoing a fork as she does so. She then turns to look at you, calmly reaching down to get the dropped silverware.

"Ah!" She sets the napkin and spoon she was holding down on the table, then nods back at you. "I didn't hear you come in, Miss Aoi."

You nod, walking torwards her with Kana following closely behind you. The two exchange glances as you approach.

Lyrica grins. "...You scared me, you know?"

Your eyes widen a bit in surprise, but you quickly shrug it off. "Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's not fair, you know." Lyrica points a finger at you, grining menacingly. "For a human girl to scare a poltergeist... It's against nature, right?"

Kana intejects before you can speak, speaking with glee as she does so. You can't help but wonder if these two are up to something.

"We should get her back for this, right?" She chuckles, putting a hand up near her face. "She surprised me too, by falling over on me after I scared her."

"Oh!" Lyrica shakes her head, faking a frown. "That won't do at all, will it?" She stops for a second, then points at you, giggling softly. "Keep your eyes open, Miss. We'll get you back when you least expect it... right, Kana?"

"Right, right!" Kana speaks with a joyful tone, like a child that just learned that she was getting a great present for her birthday. "But there's no need to watch out, right? We'll get you either way, Aoi."

[ ] Laugh. "Yeah... I'll keep my eyes open, in that case."
[ ] "Ha ha. Nice joke, you two... it is a joke, right?"
[ ] "...Wait. Kana. You never told me your last name, did you?"
>> No. 11067
Rushed, not to my liking, and probably with spelling errors, there's your update. Tetro forced me to post it, so I'm sorry for any problems in advance.
>> No. 11073
[X] "If you want to have me that badly, you just have to ask..."
[X] Fidget and blush like a schoolgirl.

Delicious trap, must use looks to play on inner perversion of potential antagonists and inspire awkward attraction in them. Plus, it'll be funny.
>> No. 11074
[X] "If you want to have me that badly, you just have to ask..."
[X] Fidget and blush like a schoolgirl.
>> No. 11075
[X] "If you want to have me that badly, you just have to ask..."
[X] Fidget and blush like a schoolgirl.

TRAPPIN IT UP ALL OVER THE PLACE.
>> No. 11076
>>11067
And if I have to stand behind you with a truncheon again to get you to keep updating, that's exactly what I'm going to do.

>>11073
You, have, my, axe, etc.

[X] "If you want to have me that badly, you just have to ask..."
[X] Fidget and blush like a schoolgirl.
>> No. 11078
[X] "If you want to have me that badly, you just have to ask..."
[X] Fidget and blush like a schoolgirl.

A wink. Sparkles.
>> No. 11083
[X] "If you want to have me that badly, you just have to ask..."
[X] Fidget and blush like a schoolgirl.

It must be done.
>> No. 11100
[X] "If you want to have me that badly, you just have to ask..."
[X] Fidget and blush like a schoolgirl.

I like this write-in~
>> No. 11103
>>11100

hey you. update.
>> No. 11106
Due to IRL complications, updates will still be few and far between, though I intend to get an update up tommorow.
>> No. 11108
>>11106

Your excuses aren'trustworthy.
>> No. 11111
>>11106
Enough niggerizing and stay with this.

Good update, though. Needs more Nyom, though. A lot more.
>> No. 11112
[x] "If you want to have me that badly, you just have to ask..."
[x] Fidget and blush like a schoolgirl.

>>11106
Enough niggerizing and stay with this.

Good update, though. Needs more Nyom, though. A lot more.

>IRL complications,
HAHAHAHAHAHA Okay enough bullshit, now.
>> No. 11113
>>11076
>And if I have to stand behind you with a truncheon again to get you to keep updating, that's exactly what I'm going to do.

You don't realize how ironic this sounds when signed by your nick.
>> No. 11196
File 12227416303.jpg - (192.68KB , 512x384 , Lunasashock.jpg ) [iqdb]
11196
"...Ah." A deep red blush swiftly spreads across your face, and you can't help but bring your hands up to your chest to complete this act. "Well... if you really want me that badly, you just have to ask..."

Clenching your fists, you begin to shake from side to side, fidgeting about in your place. As you do this you feel your ponytail starting to swing about behind your head, making a nice breeze-like sensation.

The smaller of the girls looks at you perplexedly for a moment, only to rear back and let loose a laugh.

"Hah!" Lyrica folds her arms, grining widely as she does so. "It's not going to be near that easy to seduce us, right, Kana?"

Turning to face her scheming friend, the girl finds that she has, too, broken into a deep blush, holding one of her hands near her face in shock.

"...A...Aaah..." Kana's eyes watch you fixedly, following your ponytail about as it swishes around. "Cu...cute..."

Surprised and confused, the smaller poltergeist grabs the other's shoulder.

"Kana!" Lyrica begins to shake her friend back and forth as she speaks. "What are you doing? She's our enemy, right? You shouldn't be won over by something like this!"

"...Ah, r-right!"

The other ghastly presence comes back to her senses, now placing her hands back at her hips. Though she's no longer stumbling, she still has a bright red blush covering her cheeks.

"Don't think you can win us over so simply, by suddenly acting cute like that!" She grins devilishly, now pointing a finger directly at you. "This is war, Aoi Watarase! Don't think that cheap manuevers are enough to bring down an enemy-" She pauses to spread her arms out. "-this big!"

Steping back, you now look over the two, wondering what forms of traps and snares might await you at their hands. The group stays like this for a second or two, until the opening of doors announces someone else's presence.

Lunasa and Merlin come out, the former now carrying a tray of some odd, bright yellow substance. She what you assume to be the meal down on the table and turns to you. Scratching her head she turns to Kana, then finally to her two sisters.

"...Huh." Lunasa begins to untie the apron, looking very perplexed in the process. As she does this you catch a glimpse of a cynical Lyrica winking at Kana, only to have the former toss you a quick smirk before once again resting her vision on her sister.

"Hmm?" Merlin, now next to Lunasa, looks at her eldest sister curiously. She cocks her head slightly, giving off an air of childish ignorance. "What is it, Luna? Is... something wrong?"

"...No, no." Lunasa shakes her head,softly setting the now folded apron aside. "I just... I thought something was missing, is all."

"...Well, if nothing's out of place..." Merlin pulls out a seat and floats down to rest in it, crossing her legs as she lands. "Let's eat!"

***

...You honestly have no idea what this stuff is. Though you are eating it, you can't help but grimace in wonder at just what it might be made of. Spongy in texture, meaty in flavor, and with no definite signs of what it could be coming from any part of this thing... Just what, you can't help but wonder, are they feeding you?

"Ah... Lunasa!" Kana, who has been absent-mindedly playing with the stuff for the past few minutes, speaks up. "I think I know what you thought was missing earlier."

Lunasa, who was about to reach for seconds of the dish she made, stops to look back at the mischievous poltergeist.

"Hmm? What was it, Kana?"

Kana leans back in her chair a bit, turning her head up to look at the cieling. Her eyes seem to glaze over for a second, and she then begins to speak just before Lunasa can tell her to sit properly.

"Wasn't there supposed to be..." She shuts her eyes, furrowing her brow as if she were in deep thought. "...Another guest? Some soft little human, just like her?" She points at you, not turning her head to look at you, but merely continuing her stare-down with the cieling.

"Oh! Oh, of course!" Lunasa claps her hands, dropping the knife she had been holding onto the table in the middle of her surprise. "How could I forget about that, I wonder?"

...Kana flashes you a quick, smug grin.

[ ] "W-what?" Stand up "I... I thought that Kana was the guest!"
[ ] Remain silent; simply stare at the situation as it unfolds.
[ ] Get up and go search for this guest.
>> No. 11197
Sorry about the late update. I got into a bit of a situation the other day, and was unable to make an update before I had to sleep.
>> No. 11198
>>11197

True, as inplausible as it may sound. He wasn't on IRC. At least not all the time.
>> No. 11199
[X] "W-what?" Stand up "I... I thought that Kana was the guest!"

But I want to vote:

[ ] Is it Maribel? I'm gonna hafta choke that bitch.
>> No. 11202
[x] "W-what?" Stand up "I... I thought that Kana was the guest!"
[x] "It was Maribel wasn't it?" Clench your fist in righteous fury and stomp off to look for her, calling out her name and that you're gonna kick her ass when you find her.
>> No. 11203
[P] "Ah, I thought Kana was guest. It looks like I couldn't find the guest after all..."
[P] Sniffle and get teary-eyed with disappointment.
[P] If anyone tries to comfort us, give Kana a smile and wipe the tears away. "But, at least I'm glad I could meet Kana."

Oh Kana, you've exposed your weakpoint, and I am going to milk it for all it's worth.
>> No. 11209
[X] "Ah, I thought Kana was guest. It looks like I couldn't find the guest after all..."
[X] Sniffle and get teary-eyed with disappointment.
[X] If anyone tries to comfort us, give Kana a smile and wipe the tears away. "But, at least I'm glad I could meet Kana."
>> No. 11210
>odd, bright yellow substance
>Spongy in texture, meaty in flavor

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[x] Get up and go search for this guest.
>> No. 11214
[x] Get up and go search for this guest.
>> No. 11216
[x] Get up and go search for this guest.

Oh christ. I hope it's Mary so we can punch her.
>> No. 11220
[x] Get up and go search for this guest.
>> No. 11221
[x] Get up and go search for this guest.
>> No. 11224
>>11196
wtf

Nine updating twice in three days

This is a lie.

It cannot be real.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL NINE?!

...WELL, WHATEVER. JUSt er, um. Keep up the good work.
>> No. 11225
[z] Get up and go search for this guest.

Guest searchan gaems.
>> No. 11226
[ ] Get up and go search for this guest.

So Kana was only the first guest, eh?
>> No. 11228
[x] "Ah, I thought Kana was guest. It looks like I couldn't find the guest after all..."
[x] "...However! I cannot let this stain upon my honor as a guest remain unattended! I shall find you your missing guest, my lovely hosts."
[x] Curtsy elaborately and set off.
[x] Have Nyom help you search, or at least just accompany you.
[x] Attempt to ride Nyom over (or have it help you over) any missing floor chunks like before, should any be encountered.

Hell, just snuggle the adorable ghosty thing the whole time and cuddle him to your chest, if that's what floats the moe boat.

Although we should do that when we see him next, anyway, by way of greeting.
>> No. 11229
[T] "Ah, I thought Kana was guest. It looks like I couldn't find the guest after all..."
[T] Sniffle and get teary-eyed with disappointment.
[T] If anyone tries to comfort us, give Kana a smile and wipe the tears away. "But, at least I'm glad I could meet Kana."

Ohohohoho.
>> No. 11232
WHERE IS THE NYOM, NINE?
YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE NYOM
>> No. 11234
[X] "Ah, I thought Kana was guest. It looks like I couldn't find the guest after all..."
[X] Sniffle and get teary-eyed with disappointment.
[X] If anyone tries to comfort us, give Kana a smile and wipe the tears away. "But, at least I'm glad I could meet Kana."
>> No. 11236
Calling it here. "[x] Get up and go search for this guest." wins. I'll try writing now, but the actual update may not be up until tommorow morning.
>> No. 11241
>>11236
>I'll try writing now

Hooray!
>> No. 11249
In before the other guest is Futako.
>> No. 11251
>>11249

Oh u

The update should be up soon enough, though I still have a few things to do before I can post it.
>> No. 11253
>>11251
>The update should be up soon enough
hooray!
>> No. 11254
>>11251
Hooray!
>> No. 11255
>>11251

...Again, I'm sorry to let you all down. Before I continue, I must let you know that, if I could, I would continue on into the night to write this update, but... Well, I have my own business to take care of in the morning, and for much of the day that accompanies it. I'll attempt to continue working on this update in the morning, but I doubt that the full thing will be complete that early.

sage for writer that can't write on time.
>> No. 11269
>>11255

Same old 9 bullshit.
>> No. 11274
UPDATE, TETRO
>> No. 11276
File 122299939970.jpg - (65.75KB , 439x504 , Lunasa001.jpg ) [iqdb]
11276
"Hmm..." Lunasa looks at her plate as she thinks. "I... guess that she can wait for now. Right?"

Kana nods assuredly, now rocking back and forth a bit in her chair.

"Yeah, we need to go ahead and eat." She grins warmly towards Lunasa, now with her arms behind her head. "Well then, lets-"

Placing your hands against the table, you boost yourself up out of the seat. Kana stops in mid-sentence as you do this, falling to the floor with a loud thump.

"..." Lunasa slowly averts her eys from the spectacle and softly mumbles to herself. "I knew that would happen..."

Ignoring this turn of events, you make a brisk walk to the nearest door, which appears to be that same one you went through before. Just as you get a grip on the handle, Lunasa speaks up.

"Aoi, wait!"

Turning around to look at her... you once again feel like an absolute idiot. Here you go once again, running off from your hosts for no voiced reason. You ready yourself to answer whatever the eldest poltergeist might say as you turn to acknowledge her.

"...What are you doing so suddenly, Aoi?"

"Ah." You grin, breathing out happily. "Well... I thought that it'd be bad to eat while that person is running about the mansion. I mean, who knows? Maybe she's really hungry right now, as we chew our food?"

A silence lingers for a minute as you, Kana, and Lyrica look at Lunasa, while Lunasa and Merlin stare back at you. Once a few more seconds pass, the responsible one of this bunch sighs, heavily sitting down in her chair.

"I suppose you're right, Aoi." She picks up her glass and holds it near her lips, then hesitates. "...I really think one of us should be the one looking for the guest, but... I guess that I can't stop you if you wish to look for her."

"...Thanks." You nod, feeling a sense of respect for this girl seep into your heart. "I'll be back soon, then."

Lunasa simply waves her hand at you as you leave, politely sipping her beverage. As you leave that room, you happen to overhear some mumbling going on back there, though you can't really make out the words that are being said.

***

As you walk along, you can't help but notice how the halls are a bit cleaner in this area of the mansion. Honestly... it's really kind of odd, how clean they are. The only spots of grime that seem to remain are the few cracks along the walls and cieling. The floors are surprisingly clean, with no picture frames or other forms of loose oddities lying in the way, and the walls themselves are a little whiter, probably from being free of all of the dirt and smudges they likely had before.

As you ponder this phenomenon, a faint sound meets your ears, much like the sound of someone rubbing a hard object into a soft surface. It seems to be coming from one of the hallways up ahead, to the right, where it's noticeably cleaner. As you draw nearer, you notice that small, likely portable spray bottles that line the wall, and a large broom metal broom that accompanies them.

Turning the corner, you're met with the sight of a young girl's rear moving about as she rubs something into the floor. Her skirt is short and a bit tattered, like the rest of her outfit. It also seems that she's in a uniform, since her clothes are all black and white, with some kind of frilly thing resting on her head.

As she continues about this business you manage to get a better look at the girl's face. Upon seeing it, you suddenly realize just who this odd person is.

"...Eliza?"

The girl turns to look at you, and she seems confused for a moment. Then, after a second or two of silence, she jumps up from her spot.

"Aoi!" She sounds abolutely estatic. "Aoi, it's really you!" She pauses, and swiftly regains her posture. "Erm, I mean... Master Aoi. It's nice to see you again."

Taking note of her keeping up the maid act, you happily reply.

"It's nice to see you again too, Eliza."

She nods, and you then feel the urge to ask a question that had suddenly burrowed itself into your mind.

"Wait a second... How did you get here, and... what were you doing?"

"Oh?" Her eyes light up, and she looks down at a rag on the floor. "I was just cleaning the hallways is all. A maid should always to be on duty, sir."

"Right, right, but..."

Turning to look back, you feel that lingering here may make it so that Eliza loses any chance of having something to eat. You casually turn back to her, pointing to what you assume are her supplies on the ground.

"Go ahead and get those things, we need to get to hurry on to the dining hall."

"Yes sir, right away."

It takes but a moment for her to snatch up the smaller supplies, but what fascinates you is how she pulls her broom apart into three pieces, which she hides in a large pocket on the inside of her apron.

The two of you then take off to the dining room, hopefully to find that there's still some food left for her.

***

Meekly opening the door, you stick your head into the room to look. You're met with the sight of an empty dining hall, at least as far as activity goes. A few dishes lay on the table, some of them missing, and the food itself still rests in its place, with a well-sized serving left behind by the others.

"Oh!" The maid raises her hands to her face, looking at all the dishes that have been left over. "It looks like we're a bit late, doesn't it?"

You nod, looking off at the other doors in this room, wondering which way everyone went.

"Yeah, I wonder where the others went to..."

Turning your attention back to Eliza, you see that she has begun to stack the dirtied plates and silverware, balancing them all in one hand in some kind of feat of service-based talent. It takes you a second to get past her carrying of all those dishes in one hand, and to speak up.

"Eh? Eeeeeh? What are you doing, Eliza?"

Giving you a stern yet honest look, she quickly replies.

"A maid should always be on duty, sir."

...You sigh, bringing your hand up to your face. Honestly, this girl is a bit too dedicated to the service industry...

"...You're a real workaholic, you know?"

Eliza grins, still balancing all of the plates, now picking up cups to take along with her.

"Yes, sir."

The doors to the kitchen suddenly swing open, and Lunasa comes strolling out with that apron about her, and a plate in one hand.

"Oh, my." She briefly looks at the two of you standing there, before focusing her gaze on you. "It seems you found her, then. Congratulations!"

"Ah, yeah..." You nod, blushing a little. "She was kind of easy to find, since the hall was really clean where she was and all..."

Eliza smiles warmly, and you could swear she was trying to pat your head before she remembered the dishes that she was holding.

"Just doing my duty, is all."

She then walks elegantly towards the kitchen door, still balancing all of those plates of hers, only to have Lunasa snatch the plates from her, and then hand her the clean plate that she had been holding.

"No, no. You can't do that!" She wags her free finger at the maid. "You were working so hard earlier, so it'd be a shame if you put off eating to do what you've already done more than enough of."

Eliza grips the rim of the plate in both hands, now looking at Lunasa pleadingly.

"B... but!"

"No, no buts. Go ahead and eat, Eli... Eri..."

"Eliza."

"Right, I'm sorry." Lunasa laughs briefly, then returns to her previous disposition. "Anyway, go ahead and eat what's left. I'll take care of these."

"...Ugh..." Eliza nods, and walks over to the table obediently.

Lunasa walks off to wash those dishes, and then a thought then enters your mind... Where did Nyom run off to, you wonder?

[ ] Stay with Eliza while she eats, then ask her a few questions about what all has happened to her up until now.
[ ] Go help Lunasa with the dishes, and ask her about the Mansion as you do so.
[ ] Go looking for Nyom.
>> No. 11279
[x] Stay with Eliza while she eats, then ask her a few questions about what all has happened to her up until now.

You have some explaining to do, before I take my anger towards Mary out in a vicarious manner.
>> No. 11282
[X] Stay with Eliza while she eats, then ask her a few questions about what all has happened to her up until now.

Trapped in a strange, distant fairyland, obsessively cleaning the ruined home of poltergeists seems a rather loose definition of "okay" to me, but hey, could easily've been worse.
>> No. 11283
>>11282
>Trapped

Oh you
>> No. 11289
>>11276
>Eliza smiles warmly, and you could swear she was trying to pat your head
D'awwwwww
>> No. 11290
[X] Stay with Eliza while she eats, then ask her a few questions about what all has happened to her up until now.
[X] Don't forget to tell her to not call you "sir".

Don't want the others to know we're male
>> No. 11291
>>11290
Oh shit, good point. Editing vote.

[x] Stay with Eliza while she eats, then ask her a few questions about what all has happened to her up until now.
[X] Don't forget to tell her to not call you "sir".
[x] Try to summon Nyom. WITH THE POWER OF YOUR MIND.

>>11276
Delicious wonderful wall. And maid. ...and now I want to see Aoi x Eliza.
>> No. 11292
[x] Stay with Eliza while she eats, then ask her a few questions about what all has happened to her up until now.
[X] Don't forget to tell her to not call you "sir".
[x] Try to summon Nyom. WITH THE POWER OF YOUR MIND.
>> No. 11299
[x] Stay with Eliza while she eats, then ask her a few questions about what all has happened to her up until now.
[X] Don't forget to tell her to not call you "sir".
[x] Try to summon Nyom. WITH THE POWER OF YOUR MIND.

Works for me.
>> No. 11300
[x] Stay with Eliza while she eats, then ask her a few questions about what all has happened to her up until now.
[X] Don't forget to tell her to not call you "sir".
[x] Try to summon Nyom. WITH THE POWER OF YOUR MIND.
>> No. 11302
[x] Stay with Eliza while she eats, then ask her a few questions about what all has happened to her up until now.
[X] Don't forget to tell her to not call you "sir".
[x] Try to summon Nyom. WITH THE POWER OF YOUR MIND.
>> No. 11317
[x] Stay with Eliza while she eats, then ask her a few questions about what all has happened to her up until now.
[X] Don't forget to tell her to not call you "sir".
[x] Try to summon Nyom. WITH THE POWER OF YOUR MIND.
>> No. 11383
[x] Stay with Eliza while she eats, then ask her a few questions about what all has happened to her up until now.
[x] Don't forget to tell her to not call you "sir".
[x] Try to summon Nyom. WITH THE POWER OF YOUR MIND.

Aw... Nine broke again.
>> No. 11426
UPDATE
>> No. 11459
[x] Stay with Eliza while she eats, then ask her a few questions about what all has happened to her up until now.
[x] Don't forget to tell her to not call you "sir".
[x] Try to summon Nyom. WITH THE POWER OF YOUR MIND.
>> No. 11524
[x] Stay with Eliza while she eats, then ask her a few questions about what all has happened to her up until now.
[x] Don't forget to tell her to not call you "sir".
[x] Try to summon Nyom. WITH THE POWER OF YOUR MIND.

Enough messing about on IRC and update.
>> No. 11525
I GOTTA HAVE MORE NYOM
>> No. 11553
File 122383636919.png - (30.37KB , 290x280 , CartoonHippoAtMasqueradeBall.png ) [iqdb]
11553
"Um, Eliza?"

"Hmm?" Jeez, her mouth is already full? That's not like her. She must've been really hungry.

"Just now, you called me 'sir'. Could you be a little more careful about that?"

"Mmng," she grunts around another mouthful of food, thumping her chest with one fist to try and clear her throat quicker. "I am sorry about that, s... I mean, um..." Furtively, she glances over one shoulder at the kitchen door where Lunasa left, then leans across the table towards you, whispering: "You've got to get me out of here! Do you still have the flute?"

"W-wha?" You are thoroughly confused by this sudden change. "I, um... yes, why?"

"Do they know you have it?"

"They? You mean the Prismrivers?" Were you playing it when you showed up on their door? You try to remember... "I think so. What's all this about?"

"Damn! There's no time to explain, just take this for now!" Slipping one hand into her pocket, she quickly takes out a small object and passes it to you. You slip it into one of yours just as quickly without looking at it, acting on instinct, still unable to quite comprehend what's happening. "Go and find Nyom," she continues, "but don't risk using the flute yet, they're probably preparing to take you on as we speak! Just call out to her, and hopefully she'll respond. Quickly!" Without any further explanation, she starts shoveling food into her mouth again.

Dumbfounded, you push your chair back from the table and exit the dining room, wandering the hallways in a daze. What in the world was that all about? She seemed worried about the Prismrivers for some reason, but you can't imagine why. And that thing she gave you... you take it out of your pocket and give it a look. It's a brooch. A small, simple, oval brooch with a crystal set in it. You've never seen it before. The flute's still in your other pocket, but she said not to use it, just call out for Nyom. All right, may as well give this a shot.

"Nyom?"

No answer. You try again, a little louder.

"Nyom!"

...Still nothing. The silence here is so oppressive, you're somehow afraid to really shout, as if the house might fall in on you. But how else are you...

Then, you get a crazy idea. Well, not much crazier than any of this, really. You close your eyes and concentrate, like psychics always do on TV, trying to send out a telepathic message. "Nyom![i]"

"[i]Aoi! Thank goodness!
" A warm yet unfamiliar voice actually answers your call, and when you open your eyes, Nyom is floating there in the air in front of you. "Eliza got the brooch to you just in time!"

"Nyom? You can talk?" The situation has gotten so weird now, it's actually lapped back around to "normal".

"There you are!" Before Nyom can answer (?), a voice interrupts from behind you. Spinning around, you see Lunasa, Lyrica and Merlin floating down the hallway towards you, instruments hovering in the air near each of them.

Lyrica moves in closer to the black-garbed sister in the middle, pointing at you and talking so worriedly she forgets to lower her voice. "Sis! Sh, she's got the brooch! And the spirit's with her!"

"Don't worry about it," Lunasa replies coolly, "there's no way she could know how to use it, or the flute, either. This is going to be a pushover." Her hands move in a pattern in front of her, and her violin floats into position, bow at the ready.

"How lucky," Merlin chimes in cheerfully, "not only do we get our own human slave, but the bounty as well! Do you suppose she'll let us have him? Ooh, I hope so~" Winking at you, Merlin readies her own instrument; Lyrica still looks a little uneasy, but readies her hands above the keyboard.

"Aoi, quickly!" Nyom begins circling you, bobbing agitatedly. "Hold the brooch out before you, and speak the incantation!"

"Incantation?" Now you're REALLY lost. "Like, a spell? I don't know any spells!"

"Just hold it out, and it will come to you! It has to come to you... or else..."

Something in Nyom's tone at the end sparks your resolve. You really have no idea what's going on, but you decide to give it a try. Raising the hand holding the brooch in front of you, you find, to your surprise, a phrase floating up from the back of your mind...

[ ] Write-in.

===

Nine has repeatedly failed to update, or even give a viable excuse as to why, so I'm taking over AoD and turning into a Magical Girl story. This write-in will be Aoi's transformation phrase, so give it some thought.

And to Nine: you brought this on yourself, faggot.
>> No. 11555
In before Nine rage.

[x] Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi!
>> No. 11556
[x] Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi!

HAHA OH WOW
>> No. 11557
[x]"I am the one who gives you this charge: release your power to your contracted master. As the winds fill the sky, and the stars fill the heavens, so shall my heart fill with courage, and my hands with magic! Raising Heart, set up!"

Let us become the White Devil and "befriend" all of Gensokyo!
>> No. 11559
...

...

...I... didn't think you'd actually do it.

Oh well.
>> No. 11560
>>11553

Get back to writing Sanae, motherfucker.

Fuckin' sage. Goddamnit.
>> No. 11561
[x]"I am the one who gives you this charge: release your power to your contracted master. As the winds fill the sky, and the stars fill the heavens, so shall my heart fill with courage, and my hands with magic! Raising Heart, set up!"
>> No. 11562
>>11559

If you updated more this wouldn't of happened. If you want to keep your damn story going then update more than twice a month.
>> No. 11563
>>11562

I just didn't expect for Tetro to seriously make an attempt to steal it.
>> No. 11564
>>11563
He's not trying to steal your story, he's trying to troll you.
>> No. 11565
>>11564

No, you see, he told me that he seriously wanted to hijack AoD and turn it into a Magical Girl CYOA. I just didn't expect him to go through with it.
>> No. 11566
>>11565
I know what he told you. You're just interpreting it wrong and taking it seriously.
>> No. 11568
>>11566
No, you're both half right. I am trolling Nine, but if he doesn't update properly, then I am serious about taking it over. The wheels have begun turning...
>> No. 11569
>>11568

Looks like you have clearance to take this over, since I don't even want to write anymore. At least, not right now. I'm probably taking things too seriously again.
>> No. 11570
[X] Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi!
>> No. 11571
[x] "Submit or die."

This. This is Gensokyo culture in a nutshell.

And we will embrace it.
>> No. 11574
I support this hostile takeover.

[x] "Even if all the heavenly lights are enemies! Magical Girl EX Aoi—who do you think I am!"
>> No. 11577
>>11569

Actually, scratch that. I will be trying to write, even though my schedule (inb4 bullshit) won't cooperate with me finishing an update tonight. But if Mr. Fabulous insists on making a new thread and taking over AoD, then I'll just quit and have it over with.

sage for hostile takeover
>> No. 11580
>>11577

That's the spirit!

Don't give up Nineball!
>> No. 11584
[X] "The azure skies are calling, resounding to the deep blue ocean! The waves of emotion are crashing down on me! This miracle of love will refresh your thirsty soul! Magical Aoi, Blue Heart, bubble UP!"

Because, you know, Aoi means blue.

Yeah.
>> No. 11587
[x] Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi!
>> No. 11588
[x] "Let's get dangerous!"

Fuck this magical girl crap, let's be a 90's era costumed superhero.
>> No. 11590
...You know, Tetro kinda... fucked it up a little.

On the other hand, The notion of Magical Boy Aoi is making me rather hard.
>> No. 11595
>>11568

I'd rather you gb2/youkai/, man, but do what you please.
>> No. 11600
>>11590

Tetro wanted to at least make it a side-story, but... Well, I'd rather he go back to writing his own CYOA then making a new one with the setting someone else has already made.
>> No. 11603
>>11600
Then how about you fucking write?

Also, if by some crazy chance you do start writing again, Magical Boy Aoi really would be an awesome thing to implement... somehow. It would certainly provide a way for him to defend himself against the dangers of Gensokyo, while still retaining his humanity.

However, Nyom should not be able to talk. It just feels wrong.
>> No. 11604
>>11603

Yeah. Something along the lines of "Magical Boy Aoi" was actually part of my plan for future routes, though it isn't really going to be like what Tetro did.

Anyway, can't write for obvious reasons. Will write once I'm able to.
>> No. 11606
>>11604

As long as you don't give this up, I'm alright with waiting.

Forever.
And ever.
And ever.
>> No. 11607
>>11603
>However, Nyom should not be able to talk. It just feels wrong.

My only problem with this. I know a talking critter is a standard magical girl conceit, but you're right that it just feels wrong with Nyom. It would be better if it just made noises and Aoi understands the meaning intuitively. Nyom~

That and including a gem when you already have a perfectly usable magic flute. Why require an incantation when you can initiate the transformation sequence with a melody instead?
>> No. 11614
>>11607
>It would be better if it just made noises and Aoi understands the meaning intuitively.

The italics were meant to indicate a sort of tele-/empathic communication, rather than actual speech. I don't know if that makes it any better or not...

>That and including a gem when you already have a perfectly usable magic flute.

Yeah, this wasn't the most comprehensively thought-out thing I've ever written.

>>11604
>Something along the lines of "Magical Boy Aoi" was actually part of my plan for future routes,

I can't wait~
>> No. 11645
I disapprove of Tetro's hijack.

It's not like one of them write faster than the other, and Tetro already have a CYOA to write.