[Return]
Archived Thread

File 122066501362.jpg - (109.84KB , 750x750 , YuyuYukari014.jpg ) [iqdb]
10047 No. 10047
[X] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[X] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[X] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.

***

"Well, I'm sorry Yukari." Your roll your eyes. "I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."

Oddly enough, you could swear that rather than Yukari reacting in any meaningful way, it's Yuyuko that flinches when you say that.

"Oh, don't you be like that!" Yukari reaches over and slaps your shoulder, her voice taking on a scolding tone. "I considered your feelings when I teased you; I just wanted to bring out the ones that would make you panic and cry!"

You stare at her. Yukarin, that's not a good thing to say.

"Either way," you sigh dejectedly, "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."

Taking a hold of the bowl of rice balls, you get to your feet with an exaggerated slump in your posture, then turn and trudge sadly towards the door. Before you can make your way out of the room however, you find each of your legs gripped in place by one of the women. Each of them looks up at you with a teary expression.

"No fair! Yukari, and Youmu, and Siki, and Machi got to play with you today, didn't they? I wanted to play today too!"

Yuyuko's whining is surprisingly sincere sounding. Seems like another bout with childishness.

"You can't hold this against me. Come on, I was only teasing because I like you! Don't you know how to handle a maiden's heart? Making her admit something like that..."

Yukari moves from teary complaint to swooning blush, to embarrassed admonishment. You really can't read anything from her at all; any one of those sentiments could be true, but they could just as well be false.

Well...

[ ] Agree to play with Yuyuko, and forgive Yukari.

[ ] Agree to play with Yuyuko, but don't forgive Yukari.

[ ] Don't play with Yuyuko, but forgive Yukari.

[ ] Don't play with Yuyuko, and don't forgive Yukari.

>> No. 10050
File 12206654967.jpg - (140.09KB , 850x637 , experiencewithmen.jpg ) [iqdb]
10050
[ x ] Agree to play with Yuyuko, but don't forgive Yukari.

Yuyuko agreed. Just don't bother her about it.
If we forgave Yuyukari~n, we'd be TOO SOFT
>> No. 10051
[~ze] Agree to play with Yuyuko, but don't forgive Yukari.
>> No. 10052
File 122066575684.png - (254.63KB , 400x500 , 1211998519568.png ) [iqdb]
10052
[ x ] Agree to play with Yuyuko, but don't forgive Yukari.

Cuz' Yukari needs to be punished, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 10053
File 122066584396.jpg - (92.93KB , 550x700 , 1786746a546fd294d5b7b8dfc0c70e0f.jpg ) [iqdb]
10053
[ mue~ ] Agree to play with Yuyuko, but don't forgive Yukari.
>> No. 10055
[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, but don't forgive Yukari.
>> No. 10056
[!/] Agree to play with Yuyuko, but don't forgive Yukari.
>> No. 10058
[X] Agree to play with Yuyuko, but don't forgive Yukari.

It's time to play with Yuyu. The poor girl's waited all day.

As for the other one. Well, turnabout is fair play, Yukarin.
>> No. 10061
[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, and forgive Yukarin.

You're going to come off as the jerk in front of Yuyu if you don't accept her friend's apology, as according to her she did it because she liked you.

Her embarrassment was enough punishment, and you did get to see her tits.
>> No. 10062
[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, and forgive Yukarin.
>> No. 10063
[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, and forgive Yukarin.

What the heck. We aren't even actually mad at her. Nor do we want to leave. And we missed the opportunity to deliver the +Yuyu line.
What.
>> No. 10064
[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, and forgive Yukarin.
>> No. 10065
[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, and forgive Yukari.
[x] "It's okay. Life's too short to carry silly grudges anyhow."
>> No. 10066
[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, and tease Yukari some more before forgiving her.

I don't know if this is the same as "don't forgive", since we weren't being serious in the first place. Right?
>> No. 10067
[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, and forgive Yukarin.
>> No. 10068
[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, and forgive Yukari.
First voters be mean bastards
>> No. 10069
[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, and forgive Yukarin.
>> No. 10070
[z] Agree to play with Yuyuko, and forgive Yukarin.

Yukarin forgivin gaems.
>> No. 10071
[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, but don't forgive Yukari.
[x] Still, go with Yuyu to the front of the mansion to play and wait for Youmu

how dare you bastards forgetabout my Youmu
>> No. 10072
[✿] Agree to play with Yuyuko, and forgive Yukarin~.

At first we were tsuntsun, now we have to give them the deredere.
>> No. 10073
[X] Agree to play with Yuyuko, tease Yukari, but forgive her.

The way to deal with Yukari seems to be in showing you can give as well as you take, in turn forcing her to take as well as she gives.
>> No. 10074
>>10071

I have the feeling Youmu is going to be with Komachi for a while.
>> No. 10075
[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, tease Yukari, but forgive her.

Up graded
>> No. 10076
[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, tease Yukari, but forgive her.
>> No. 10077
>>10074

I'd find it funny if when Youmu comes back she's calling Komachi 'oh Wise Sage' and whatnot, in a complete 180 of her previous attitude.

And then both Yuyuko and Yukari get cross at you for swindling them out of their fun.
>> No. 10078
>>10074
I dunno, I can't help but think there's only so much that even Komachi can explain to Youmu with just words without having to eventually employ visual aides, and I doubt she keeps detailed charts and diagrams on her nice little boat.
>> No. 10079
>>10078
You doubt that, in HLA? She probably has a dozen Kama Sutra equivalents tucked away in there for light reading when she gets tired of rowing.
>> No. 10080
>>10078

Anonymous, I want you to think about what you just wrote there for a minute.
>> No. 10081
[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, and forgive Yukarin.
>> No. 10082
[ ] Agree to play with Yuyuko, but don't forgive Yukari.
>> No. 10083
[X] Agree to play with Yuyuko, tease Yukari, but forgive her.
>> No. 10084
[X] Agree to play with Yuyuko, and forgive Yukari.
>> No. 10085
[+] Agree to play with Yuyuko, tease Yukari, but forgive her.
Oh come on. This is the best option. Think about it: How often do you think anyone has Yukarin at a disadvantage?
Play our cards right, and we might be able to turn this into an Anon/Yuyuko/Yukari threeway.
>> No. 10086
[+] Agree to play with Yuyuko, tease Yukari, but forgive her.
>> No. 10087
[ℳℴℯ] Agree to play with Yuyuko, tease Yukari, but forgive her.

Hell yes.
>> No. 10088
>>10078
SIDESTORY GOLDMINE
>> No. 10089
>>10079
Kama Sutra is useless shit.
>> No. 10090
[X] Agree to play with Yuyuko, tease Yukari, but forgive her.
>> No. 10092
[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, tease Yukari, but forgive her.

I want to Hakunon twist the knife a little more in Yukari. It's fun to see her screwed over like this.
However, we should be anywhere from humble to romantic and apologetic towards Yuyuko. The poor girl is long, long overdue for her lovin' --I mean, playing-- and we've been spreading our favors around an awful, awful lot, today...



She waited for you, Hakunon.


>>10047
>Your roll your eyes. "I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
>Oddly enough, you could swear that rather than Yukari reacting in any meaningful way, it's Yuyuko that flinches when you say that.
...I'm not sure what happened here, but it bears some thinking about.

>>10077
>when Youmu comes back she's calling Komachi 'oh Wise Sage' and whatnot
For best effect, she should be calling her 'Great Teacher Onozuka.'
>> No. 10093
[†] Agree to play with Yuyuko, and forgive Yukari.
>> No. 10094
[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, tease Yukari, but forgive her.
I still want to see more of Ran, though.
>>10092
>For best effect, she should be calling her 'Great Teacher Onozuka.'
Awesome.
>> No. 10096
[X] Agree to play with Yuyu~, and forgive Yukarin~.
>> No. 10097
>>10092
>For best effect, she should be calling her 'Great Teacher Onozuka.'

This is nothing but perfect.
>> No. 10098
[X] Put it in
>> No. 10099
File 122072014999.jpg - (109.86KB , 480x640 , 1213917121170.jpg ) [iqdb]
10099
>>10097

Oh god. YES

[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, tease Yukari, but forgive her.
>> No. 10100
WOW this is rly nice yuyuko is so cute i love this writer she makes yuyuko so kawaii!!! ^_^ yukari is bit mean but still awesome :):):):) why dont you write more hentai?! i reallly like this but I think you need to add mroe Japanese flavor to this! it would make this so epic for the win! like bento and shit you know!
>> No. 10101
[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, tease Yukari, but forgive her.

>>10072

S-stupid Yukari~n! I'm not forgiving you because I likeyou, j-jeez!
>> No. 10102
>>10100
2/10. Started reasonably well.
>> No. 10103
>>10100
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 10104
>>10100

slide_whistle.wav
>> No. 10106
[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, tease Yukari, but forgive her.
>> No. 10120
[x] Don't play with Yuyuko, and don't forgive Yukari.

I can already see the ending!
>> No. 10127
[X] Agree to play with Yuyuko, tease Yukari, but forgive her.
>> No. 10129
>>10100
>like bento and shit you know!
That was a bit superfluous. You could have had something, but you ran the joke too far.
2/10

>For best effect, she should be calling her 'Great Teacher Onozuka.'
HELL. YES.
>> No. 10132
[x] Agree to play with Yuyuko, tease Yukari, but forgive her.
>> No. 10134
Updates?
>> No. 10135
>>10092

>For best effect, she should be calling her 'Great Teacher Onozuka.'

Yes.
>> No. 10139
File 122077153947.jpg - (234.91KB , 462x600 , yukari185.jpg ) [iqdb]
10139
[X] Agree to play with Yuyuko, tease Yukari, but forgive her.

***

"Well," you draw the word out, making them wait for a bit, "I guess I have the time to play, and it would be a shame to sit around doing nothing..."

Yuyuko pulls away and claps her hands happily. Yukari, on the other hand, looks up at you with those big puppy dog eyes that she used on you earlier.

"Forgive me, too?"

Turn your head, click your tongue.

"So mean!"

She hauls herself up and pounds on your chest lightly. You ignore her and turn your attention to Yuyuko.

"So then, shall we, Yuyuko?"

"Oh, yes, let's! What kind of game would be fun?"

Yukari turns her teary eyes to Yuyuko, who just smiles back obliviously.

"Yuyu! Your guest is being mean! Make him forgive me!"

"Later, later!" Yuyuko waves dismissively, and Yukari's tears flow more freely.

"No fair..."

"If you want forgiveness that sincerely," you use your most serious tone, drawing Yukari's attention to you, "I guess that you could earn it by playing with me and Yuyuko a bit, Yukarin."

You give her a wink, and she gives you a hug. It's not like you were ever really mad at her in the first place, right?

"Wonderful! Everyone is going to play! I'll have to pick a game for three people..."

Yuyuko looks at you and Yukari for a few moments, then makes a fist and pounds it against the open palm of her other hand.

"I've got it! For three people, and just right for the situation," Yuyuko flashes an almost evil grin, "we're going to play dress-up!"

Dress-up?

Yukari and Yuyuko exchange knowing glances, then turn a pair of devious smiles towards you. A chill runs down your... well, not a spine, really, but whatever you've got instead. What did you just get yourself into?

---

"He's so pretty!"

You can see Yukari and Yuyuko in the mirror, watching you with starry eyes. You feel a little ridiculous like this, though surprisingly unembarrassed. The reflection that stares back at you from the full-body mirror doesn't even show a hint of discomfort - just a disturbingly cute aura of vulnerability.

Just as Yuyuko had wanted, she and Yukari have spent the better part of an hour throwing you into different outfits. Right now you've been crammed into a loose black dress in the gothic lolita style - ribbons and frills everywhere. Your feet were slipped into a pair of fancy white socks, and a pair of black high-heel dress shoes, marked by cute little cherry blossom buckles on the straps. They even managed to wrangle some of your hair into a little side-tail, held by a big black bow.

The worst part of it all is that you look incredibly like... well, like a trap. You'd never thought you could look girly, but... actually, taking a closer look in the mirror, you do look girlier than normal. Your face is a lot softer and rounder, and you're more slender than usual, even having a very slight curvature to your body.

Maybe it's because a ghost isn't all that consistent in form? Mima and Myon seem to be able to turn from spirit orbs into more human-like appearances, and earlier your feet became gaseous all on their own, just to keep from touching the Sanzu. This could be something like that; maybe you just sort of change subconsciously depending on the situation. Fine time for it to kick in.

"Oh, oh, I'll make it even better!"

Before you know it, Yukari drapes your jacket - which she had been wearing - over your shoulders. Yuyuko squeals loudly in response, and starts dancing in place.

"Too cute! Too cute! Yukari, watch him for me, I'm going to grab that camera that Youmu got from that snooping tengu! Oh, and my sketch pad! I have to draw this!"

Yuyuko is out of the room in a flash, so fast that you can feel the wind in her wake. You heave a sigh and look at yourself in the mirror. Looking girlier than normal, eh? Maybe you ought to try testing your ability to change shape a little, and see just how far you can stretch it...

"Hey."

Yukari's voice snaps you out of your thoughts. It's just as well; they were starting down a distressing path - that, considering how traptastic you look, you'd probably tap yourself. You shudder a little, welcoming the distraction.

"Yukarin?"

You can see the topless woman in the mirror, still wearing the long skirt that you usually do. Her expression is... unlike her. She looks pensive, or agitated. How curious.

"Would you mind having a private talk with me? Not now, but later some time. Outside of Hakugyokuro."

Her request strikes you as a little odd, but...

[ ] She seems serious about this. Agree to speak with her some other time.

[ ] It's probably another stupid prank. Refuse her request.
>> No. 10141
[X] She seems serious about this. Agree to speak with her some other time.

Sometimes writers end on tense, decisive choices that could spark a lot of debate and go either way.

And then sometimes they just want to get an update posted without it running longer, and feel it's not right if a choice isn't tagged on the end.
>> No. 10142
[†] She seems serious about this. Agree to speak with her some other time.
>> No. 10143
[X] She seems serious about this. Agree to speak with her some other time.

>>10141

I personally don't mind. Fewer shitstorms that way.
>> No. 10144
[x] She seems serious about this. Agree to speak with her some other time.

Oh ho~
>> No. 10145
[X] She seems serious about this. Agree to speak with her some other time.

If someone like Yukari gets like she is at the moment, it's time to take them seriously.

Well, usually.
>> No. 10146
[x] She seems serious about this. Agree to speak with her some other time.
Seems the obvious choice.
>> No. 10147
[X] She seems serious about this. Agree to speak with her some other time.
>> No. 10148
[+] It's probably another stupid prank, but agree to speak with her another time anyway.
Gattai suru!
>> No. 10149
[x] She seems serious about this. Agree to speak with her some other time.
>> No. 10150
[ ] She seems serious about this. Agree to speak with her some other time.
>> No. 10151
[⃠⊝➲⊘] She seems serious about this. Agree to speak with her some other time.

Remember that prescient dream you had with her? I think she's decided to share some of Yuyu's history with you.

Also, glad that shapeshifting has leveled up; Hakunon deserves it.
>> No. 10154
[X] She seems serious about this. Agree to speak with her some other time.

Though I still can't IMAGINE myself as a trap, due to the fact i'm the size of a linebacker.

oh well, maybe a fantasy for some other Anon.
>> No. 10155
[ゆ] It's probably another stupid prank, but agree to speak with her another time anyway.

It can't hurt, can it?
>> No. 10156
[X] She seems serious about this. Agree to speak with her some other time.
[X] "To be honest, I was wondering about a few things myself..." (the dreams)
>> No. 10157
>>The worst part of it all is that you look incredibly like... well, like a trap. You'd never thought you could look girly, but... actually, taking a closer look in the mirror, you do look girlier than normal. Your face is a lot softer and rounder, and you're more slender than usual, even having a very slight curvature to your body.

...What.
>> No. 10160
>>10157
Nine, we all know that you don't like HLA. No need to make it any clearer.
>> No. 10161
>>10157

???

***

[X] She seems serious about this. Agree to speak with her some other time.

***

Yukari has joked around with you ever since you met, but the expression she's wearing right now...

"Sure. When do you want to talk?"

"Don't worry about it. I'll come by and spirit you away when the time comes."

She says it so casually that it's a bit disquieting.

"Is that really necessary? Can't we just work out a time?"

"No." Yukari shakes her head. "If I give you a time right now, Yuyuko will try and tag along. I'm going to have to snatch you away so that she doesn't eavesdrop."

Well, it's true that Yuyuko is probably the type to try and sneak along after you, but how would she even know that you were meeting with Yukari? You don't have much time to think about it, because Yuyuko bursts back into the room, art pad and a set of brushes and pencils under one arm, and camera in hand.

"Alright, now hold still! I have to make sure to get this down perfectly!"

---

You sigh as you slip out of the room Yuyuko had chosen for her little game. In the end, you spent gods only know how long modeling clothing for Yuyuko. You managed to avoid the lingerie, by some miracle of fortune. It's a good thing, too, because even if your shape change left you with softer features and a slimmer body, it sure as hell didn't change your actual build enough for you to be confused for a woman when your body is mostly bare and visible.

Unfortunately, the clothing Yuyuko jammed you into certainly isn't the usual affair of ghostly raiment. It's all quite solid and real... where did she even get all these? Either way, for now you're stuck in a sky blue sundress, and sky blue sandals with heels. You curse under your breath - how do women walk in these things? They're uncomfortable as all hell.

Leaning back against the wall, you silently hope that those pictures never get out, but you don't get your hopes up. This is exactly the sort of thing that Yukari and Yuyuko would think perfect to show off. You glance up and down the now darker halls for a bit of cathartic reassurance. At least there's no one around here to see your current state of dress, just Youmu.

Wait. What?

Looking to your right again, you see Youmu standing there, stalk still. Her eyes are wide open and staring, and her jaw is hanging slack. Myon has assumed human form behind her, and is busy trembling in place.

"Hey, before I forget, it's almost..."

Yukari's voice alerts you to the fact that the door behind you has slid open, and both Yukari and Yuyuko are peering out.

"Oh, Youmu, you're back! This is perfect; dinner isn't going to be too long from now, is it?"

Dinner? Were you really busy being a doll for those two for that long? You didn't think-- wait, that's not the important thing right now! Youmu's mouth starts working, but she can only give voice to a few short squeaks and and half-words. She raises a trembling finger to point at you, her pupils shrinking to fine points.

"You-- I-- wha?"

[ ] Greet Youmu enthusiastically. Too enthusiastically. Be as disturbingly cheerful as you possibly can. It'll be funny.

[ ] Try and explain the situation to her. She doesn't look like she's going anywhere in that state anyway.

[ ] Just... just go back to your room and get changed.
>> No. 10162
[x] Greet Youmu enthusiastically. Too enthusiastically. Be as disturbingly cheerful as you possibly can. It'll be funny.

It'll be funny!
>> No. 10163
[x] Just... just go back to your room and get changed.
>> No. 10164
[†] Greet Youmu enthusiastically. Too enthusiastically. Be as disturbingly cheerful as you possibly can. It'll be funny.
>> No. 10165
File 122081283296.jpg - (158.51KB , 520x738 , 643be7ae67ce12e4763c0f59dc3dce2f.jpg ) [iqdb]
10165
[x] Just... just go back to your room and get changed.

DESPAIR IN THE EVENING.
>> No. 10166
[X] Greet Youmu enthusiastically. Too enthusiastically. Be as disturbingly cheerful as you possibly can. It'll be funny.
Hah, I'm just worried we're becoming a bit too much like Yuyuko here.
>> No. 10167
[x] Just... just go back to your room and get changed.
>> No. 10168
[ウホ!] Greet Youmoe enthusiastically. Too enthusiastically. Be as disturbingly cheerful as you possibly can. It'll be funny.
>> No. 10169
[X] Just... just go back to your room and get changed.
>> No. 10170
[X] Greet Youmu enthusiastically. Too enthusiastically. Be as disturbingly camp as you possibly can. It'll be funny.
>> No. 10171
[X] Just... just go back to your room and get changed.

Srsly gais.

Srsly.
>> No. 10172
[x] Go back to your room and strip down.
[X] Put on a loincloth and act as manly as you can.
[x] Go show Yuyuko just how manly you are.
>> No. 10173
[x] Greet Youmu enthusiastically. Too enthusiastically. Be as disturbingly cheerful as you possibly can. It'll be funny.
>> No. 10174
[x] Greet Youmu enthusiastically. Too enthusiastically. Be as disturbingly cheerful as you possibly can. It'll be funny.

Laugh, Youmu! Laugh at what we've become! LAUGH, DAMN IT!
>> No. 10175
[X] Just... just go back to your room and get changed.
>> No. 10176
>>10174
Why so serious?
>> No. 10180
[x] Greet Youmu enthusiastically. Too enthusiastically. Be as disturbingly cheerful as you possibly can. It'll be funny.
>> No. 10181
{X} Greet Youmu enthusiastically. Too enthusiastically. Be as disturbingly cheerful as you possibly can. It'll be funny.
>> No. 10182
[X] Try to explain the situation as cheerfully as you can. Too cheerfully. Be as disturbingly cheerful as you possibly can. It'll be funny.

"LOOK YOUMU! THEY MADE ME ALL PRETTY!"
>> No. 10183
>>10182
hahaha yessss

[X] Try to explain the situation as cheerfully as you can. Too cheerfully. Be as disturbingly cheerful as you possibly can. It'll be funny.
>> No. 10184
[ゆ] Try to explain the situation as cheerfully as you can. Too cheerfully. Be as disturbingly cheerful as you possibly can. It'll be funny.

Even better!
>> No. 10185
[x] Just... just go back to your room and get changed.

Gentlemen! Our silence will further confuse Youmu and make this situation EVEN FUNNIER... DO IT!!!
>> No. 10186
[X] Just... just go back to your room and get changed.

I'll...I'll be in my room.
>> No. 10187
>>10185
Balderdash! Simply going back to our room silently is boring!

If it's to be comedic, the very least you can do is give Youmu a little curtsy before turning to leave. It's only proper when you're wearing a dress, after all.
>> No. 10189
[X] Just... just go back to your room and get changed.
>> No. 10193
[x] Try to explain the situation as cheerfully as you can. Too cheerfully. Be as disturbingly cheerful as you possibly can. It'll be funny.
>> No. 10195
>>10187
Alright-

[X] Curtsy... then go back to your room and get changed.
>> No. 10196
[x] Try to explain the situation as cheerfully as you can. Too cheerfully. Be as disturbingly cheerful as you possibly can. It'll be funny.

Fabulous~
>> No. 10197
[x] Try to explain the situation as cheerfully as you can. Too cheerfully. Be as disturbingly cheerful as you possibly can. It'll be funny.

wandbagon
>> No. 10198
[X] Just... just go back to your room and get changed.

While I'm a bit worried about what Yuyuko and Yukari will say in our absence, no words are appropriate right now. Youmu's probably still a bit worked up over "the talk" with Komachi.
>> No. 10204
[X] Try to explain the situation as cheerfully as you can. Too cheerfully. Be as disturbingly cheerful as you possibly can. It'll be funny.
>> No. 10206
[X] Try and explain the situation to her. She doesn't look like she's going anywhere in that state anyway.
No need to be creepier than we are right now anyways, crossdressing and all
>> No. 10208
[X] Try and explain the situation to her. She doesn't look like she's going anywhere in that state anyway.
>> No. 10209
You seriously think we have any chance of getting to properly explain things with those two standing right behind us?

Is there even any need to explain things?
Youmu certainly must know Yuyu and Yukarin well enough to understand how something like this would have come about, and even if she didn't we've already explicitly stated we don't care all that much about our dignity.

Besides, she's already seen our Pillar of Faith in the bath. Is the sight of us in a pretty, pretty sundress so much worse?
>> No. 10210
[X] Point behind you at the culprits, shrug, and go get changed.
>> No. 10211
[X] Point behind you at the culprits, shrug, and go get changed.

She'll understand. They've probably done at least as much to her in the past.
>> No. 10212
[X] Greet Youmu enthusiastically while subtlety pointing behind you at the culprits, then go back to your room to get changed.
>> No. 10213
[x] Frown, furrow your brow, and shake your head at her meaningfully. Go back to your room and get changed; try not to trip on those heels on the way.

Modified for maximum Youmu commiseration.
>> No. 10214
>>10209
>Besides, she's already seen our Pillar of Faith in the bath. Is the sight of us in a pretty, pretty sundress so much worse?

Yes.
>> No. 10216
>>10214
>It's a good thing, too, because even if your shape change left you with softer features and a slimmer body, it sure as hell didn't change your actual build enough for you to be confused for a woman when your body is mostly bare and visible.

Kei-style trap? I would still hit it.
>> No. 10217
>>10214
Feh. She's probably just jealous that we look better in it than she does.
>> No. 10218
[x] (In your best girly voice) You must be Youmu. My brother told me all about you...
>> No. 10219
[x] (In your best girly voice) You must be Youmu. My brother told me all about you...

SIDESTORY PLOT BRANCH
>> No. 10220
>>10219
>plot
>HLA

does not compute
>> No. 10223
>>10220

You misspelt "LAE" there, bud.
>> No. 10224
>>10223

I think he used an alternative spelling.
>> No. 10226
>[] (In your best girly voice) "You must be Youmu. My brother told me all about you...."

In another situation I would so vote for this, but we're wearing a sky blue sundress, matching heels that we can't walk in, and no wig (assuming Hakunon has short hair); regardless of the slight change in expression of secondary sex characteristics, we won't be able to pass.

File it away for pranking Youmu later, when you learn to shapeshift better and have time to plan.

[x] Twirl once in your dress to show it off and smile. "Well, aren't you going to say anything about my new dress, Youmu?"
[x] Frown when she doesn't come forth with compliments. "I knew it! Blue isn't my color!"
[x] Take off your heels and cast them on the floor angrily. "Goddammit Yukari!"
[x] Pout, sniffle, and stomp off toward your room in a huff, leaving the girl behind, dumbfounded.
>> No. 10227
[x] Point behind you at the culprits, shrug, and go get changed.

Anybody considered, yet, that this is a subtle but still effective way of exacting revenge upon us?

For Yuyuko, it's getting back at us for diddling and teasing and fondling half the people we met on our trip and spreading our favors far and wide, instead of remaining more faithful to her.
She understands what it's like to be in a relaxed and open relationship, as we can see from her happily enjoying Yukari Fun Time a few minutes ago. However, she's still female, and when it comes to relationships, don't expect good solid rationality the whole time.
Especially over an apparently hot commodity like Hakunon, who has at least seemed to reciprocate feelings for her.

And not only is this revenge, this is an unspoken message:

"I can do this to you because you are [i]mine[/m], no matter who you mess around with. Remember this."

Something like that, at any rate.

Oh, and Yukari is being a petty bitch: she sure as fuck did not take kindly to being shown up at her own game, even over something small.
>> No. 10228
[X] Point behind you at the culprits, shrug, and go get changed.
>> No. 10229
[X] Point behind you at the culprits, shrug, and go get changed.

She'll understand.
>> No. 10230
>>10227
>For Yuyuko, it's getting back at us for diddling and teasing and fondling half the people we met on our trip and spreading our favors far and wide, instead of remaining more faithful to her.

Not this shit again.

You're looking for malice where there isn't any.
Yuyuko teases us primarily for the same reason she teases Youmu, because it's fun. In addition she flirts enough to maintain our interests, and likewise she turns a blind eye to our gallivanting, and yea has even encouraged it (Mima being the most striking example).

But as all of these dalliances have been connections made through her, she in actuality has nearly complete control over us. The only uncontrolled factor was the Yama, but our decision in the meeting with her has essentially delayed any court involvement indefinitely.

>However, she's still female, and when it comes to relationships, don't expect good solid rationality the whole time.

And that's when Anon realized he was replying to a troll. Slide whistle.
>> No. 10231
>>10220
>HURR
>> No. 10232
>>10230 has never met a woman.
slide_whistle.wav
>> No. 10233
>>10232

Isn't it obvious that anyone taking this seriously has never met/doesn't understand women? Women who aren't whores would never act like the characters in HLA have. Not at all.
>> No. 10234
>>10233
Well, yeah. That's half the fun of reading these threads. (The other half being the gratuitous porn with plot)
>> No. 10239
File 122088322130.jpg - (15.13KB , 269x305 , 1217654654969.jpg ) [iqdb]
10239
>>10232
>> No. 10240
>>10235
Fucking seconded. Anyone who thinks this has plot is a cock sucker.
>> No. 10242
[ ] "D-don't look at me!"
[ ] Run from the room in what may or may not be fake tears

You guys suck, this is the perfect oppurtunity to get all three of them in one fell swoop. Think how perfect it'll be when they dash to your side in a twisted parody of gender roles to console you.

Youmu: "Please don't cry! I'm sorry I walked in you, forgive me."
Haku: "You hate me!"
Youmu: "No! Really, I thought you looked really cute!"
Haku: "You think so? *sniff*"

The only thing that could top it off is if we were wearing Youmu's green dress at the time.
>> No. 10244
>>Women who aren't whores would never act like the characters in HLA have. Not at all.

They also probably would never act like the characters do in most Touhou doujins, particularly the porn ones. Hell, even in the official works, it's not like there's all that much "realistic" behavior from the characters.

This isn't supposed to be some reality-based drama, it's the CYOA-equivalent of a harem anime, except for once the protagonist actually has the balls to take advantage of his situation rather than acting like an indecisive moron and running like hell away from anyone possessing a vagina.
>> No. 10245
>>10244
>harem
>> No. 10246
File 122088767964.jpg - (120.79KB , 600x450 , 1567460.jpg ) [iqdb]
10246
>>10240
I needed an excuse to post this.
>> No. 10247
>>10235

Something else here?
As in, on /border/?
...
But... AoD has no porn. Yet.
>> No. 10248
>>10246
WHAT.
>> No. 10249
File 122089108240.gif - (23.19KB , 400x300 , youmu291.gif ) [iqdb]
10249
[X] Try to explain the situation as cheerfully as you can. Too cheerfully. Be as disturbingly cheerful as you possibly can. It'll be funny.

***

"Youmu! I missed you!"

You put on your happiest expression. A swish of your dress, and you're right in front of her, clasping her hands in yours. She balks in response, sputtering uncoordinated phrases one after the other.

"Yukari, and Yuyuko, and I were all playing dress-up! I got to try on all these pretty dresses, and Yuyuko took pictures and drew it! It was so much fun! You should play, too!"

"Ah, that is-- no, really-- I mean-- that is--"

She's turning a bright red shade, and is evidently still unable to formulate a sentence. Seizing the opportunity, you pull her into a tight hug and rub your cheek against hers, causing her to spasm in your arms. Ah, Youmu is so soft!

"Hey, hey, she should play too, right?"

You glance back at Yukari and Yuyuko, who pull out their fans and use them to hide their expressions in perfect synchronization.

"My, what a marvelous idea. Yukari?"

"Yes, it's been a long time since we played with Youmu!"

Youmu's panic seems to swell, and she bursts out of your arms, skitting to the side and trying to take off past the other two. No dice. As she barrels down the hall, Yukari manages to clothes line her, then snatches her out of the air in mid-fall. Yuyuko in the meantime, has brushed past you and grabbed Myon by the wrist, and the ghostly girl seems powerless to resist.

"Ah, it's going to be so much fun! You hurry along now, and don't peek!" Yuyuko points at you. "This is girls only!"

In the span of a second, all of the women have vanished back into the room you had just come from, the door slamming firmly behind them. Well, looks like you're free to go, otherwise they wouldn't have left you in the hall. You start heading back to your room, but feel a little guilty. Either Yukari hit Youmu really hard, or you squeezed the girl with more force than you thought - whatever the case, the poor lass seemed to have one hell of a nosebleed, and you can't help but feel responsible for it.

---

You stare into the mirror hard, the sundress and sandals you were wearing now set off to the side. At least those two didn't touch your underwear. Still, that feminine look to your face and limbs is bothering you. Close your eyes and concentrate just a bit, and...

You open your eyes and look into the mirror. Yeah, you're back to normal. No more slight curve to you, no more feminine hands and feet, your facial features are sharper again. You reach up and touch your face experimentally - yeah, back to looking entirely male. That's good.

You snap your fingers and your clothes swirl back into existence, fitting perfectly. Although... you sniff at the jacket a little, and you detect that bouquet that Yukari has to her. Looks like you'll smell like a brand of spice, or an expensive wine for just a bit...

You straighten up, and you could swear you hear a shriek from somewhere, ever so faint. Wonder what tha--

You glance at your clothes, and take another whiff of Yukari's scent from them. Come to think of it, Yukari was wearing these just now, wasn't she? If you pulled them all the way over here, then she's probably...

Ah. Sorry, Youmu. Must have been a shock to see that while being stripped down.

---

You step out of your room and sigh, shutting the door behind and leaning against it. With the only other three people here indisposed for the moment, you're on your own. There's not much to do, but why waste the free time?

[ ] Dinner was supposed to be soon, right? You don't really know your way around the kitchen, but why not try making something?

[ ] Just wander around the manor a bit more. You certainly haven't been in every room - never know what you might find.

[ ] Try wandering the ground outside. You've been through the northern, southern, and western segments of the garden, but what's to the east?

[ ] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?

[ ] Ah, screw it. Just lay around in the dining room and wait for the others.
>> No. 10250
[ ] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?
>> No. 10251
[X] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?
>> No. 10252
[x] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?

And then Anon lived the dream of becoming instantly buff and handsome.
>> No. 10254
[0] Dinner was supposed to be soon, right? You don't really know your way around the kitchen, but why not try making something?


for lawls
>> No. 10255
[X] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?

Max stat gains, level, need, etc.
>> No. 10256
[†] Dinner was supposed to be soon, right? You don't really know your way around the kitchen, but why not try making something?
>> No. 10257
[X] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?

Poor Youmu.
>> No. 10258
[X] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?
>> No. 10259
inb4 votespam
>> No. 10260
[X] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?
Ghost claw time?
>> No. 10261
[x] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?

This will be useful.
>> No. 10262
[z] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?

Power exploran gaems
>> No. 10263
{X} Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?

yay
>> No. 10264
[ ] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?
[ ] Also, since you're clothes can change form, maybe it can turn into other things, like a sword or something.
>> No. 10266
[ ] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?
[ ] Also, since you're clothes can change form, maybe it can turn into other things, like a sword or something.

I have a soft spot for one of them shape-shifty Spawn capes.
>> No. 10267
[X] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?

FUTA-TIME
>> No. 10268
>>10267

>FUTA-TIME

We're already a guy. Unless you're talking about a shapeshift into a tentacle monster of some kind...?
>> No. 10269
>>10267
FUCK YES

[X] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?
>> No. 10270
[x] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?
[x] Also, since you're clothes can change form, maybe it can turn into other things, like a sword or something.

Always good to have a weapon.
>> No. 10271
[x] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?
[x] Turn into a female if possible. Yuyuko did say "girls only" which means....
>> No. 10273
[X] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?

Oh, the fun we shall have.
>> No. 10274
[X] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?

I have no regrets.
>> No. 10275
[x] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?
[x] Turn into a female if possible. Yuyuko did say "girls only" which means....

I was wondering when someone else was gonna say this.
>> No. 10276
[X] Well, you've found that you can change shape to a degree. Why not see how far you can stretch that power?

***

On second thought, you move back into your room again. The mirror is right where you left it after you hauled it out of the closet, so why not? You haven't spent much time really trying to figure out how this spirit body works, but if you're going to be waiting on the girls for a bit, then this is the perfect opportunity to experiment.

Taking a seat in front of the mirror, you decide on trying something simple first. You could turn your feet into a mixture of flame and mist, so why not your arms? Give it a little concentration, just like you use to manipulate your clothes, and...

With a loud hiss, a gout of blue flame errupts from your sleeves, then dies into a small trickle of fire and mist. Just what you'd expected... it certainly feels strange, but it's not unlike the change your feet underwent back at Higan. Alright, you know that this works, so try for something a little more complicated.

Concentrate again, and your hands are back to normal. A few seconds of waiting, and then carefully undoing some of the snaps on your jacket reveals that your entire torso has been replaced with a mass of swirling mists, a bright blue fire at its core. You reach into the strange mixture with a little hesitation - the fire doesn't burn though, in fact it's cold. Well it's certainly eerie enough to fit the status of ghost.

So, it looks like most of your body can phase into that mostly non-corporeal state. Time for something daring.

You remember back to Mima and her spirit orb, and to how Myon usually appears. You close your eyes once again and relax. Just keep yourself free and focused.

A bizarre sort of sudden lurching feeling overcomes you, and your perception changes dramatically. You can still see, and in the mirror it's clear that you've succeeded in becoming one of those hovering orbs of light, though unlike most others your orb is a strange mix of purple and orange. Everything is... weird, though. While you can see, everything is warped like it would appear if you were peering through a fish-eye lens, and you can see in every direction at once. Every speck of dust that drifts through you can be felt - tickling pinpricks that make you feel light and fuzzy. You can hear faint sounds, distorted like they would be if you were beneath water. Smells seem sharper now - that aroma that Yukari left on your clothes seems to be whipping about inside of you, almost overpowering, and subduing the musty smell of the room.

It's all... it's all...

It...

Everything snaps back to normal, and you fall to the floor with your head clutched in your hands. A horrid aching sensation pounds at your skull from within, the worst headache you've ever had. It's too much - when you're in orb form, there's so much information all coming in at once... it's crippling. How do Mima and Myon function like that? It's bizarre... a totally alien experience.

You probably shouldn't try that again any time soon. It's going to take a lot of getting used to. A few minutes of rest are necessary before you do anything else. Just sit there with your eyes closed, and breath evenly - you don't need to breath, but the rhythm helps you to unwind.

Once you've recovered, you just stare into the mirror for a while. No more daring moves for now. Try something easy and dial it down until you can quit.

Alright, next up let's try shifting your appearance again. It's a bit disconcerting, but you try to shift yourself back into that feminine appearance you held just a short while ago - it's alarmingly easy to achieve. A somewhat perverse thought comes over you, and you decide to try going the full monty and swapping your gender...

You fail.

You try a few more times, but it just doesn't work - the best you can do is make yourself into a bigger trap, losing a few inches of height in the process. Nuts. That could have been an interesting experience, not to mention that you could have answered a few age-old questions if you had succeeded.

Heaving a dejected sigh, you snap your features back to normal. Time to try the other way. You try to make yourself more masculine, but the most you seem to be able to accomplish is an extra inch of height, slightly sharper features, and a barely noticeable change in your build. Although, if you had to guess, you'd say that something else had grown an inch as well...

Looks like there are some pretty severe limits on how much you can change your more physical incarnation. Maybe you can ask Yuyuko about it some time - there's probably a reason for it, though you're not sure what it is.

Still, as you lean back and look at yourself in the mirror, a niggling question remains in your mind. Don't ghosts have a reputation for being frightening? As it stands, you can't look like anything other than a relatively average - if, you'll allow, attractive - young man. Hardly anything worth noting.

It's silly, but...

[ ] Go for it. Try to form into something scary.

[ ] Don't bother. Dinner won't be too long, and you ought to just get out to the dining room.
>> No. 10277
File 122090879992.gif - (35.35KB , 640x512 , Giygasfight.gif ) [iqdb]
10277
[x] Go for it. Try to form into something scary.

IT HURTS, YUKARI...
YUKARI, YUKARI, YUKARI, YUKARI, YUKARI, YUKARI, YUKARI, YUKARI, YUKARI, YUKARI, YUKARI, YUKARI, YUKARI, YUKARI, YUKARI, YUKARI, YUKARI, YUKARI...

You cannot grasp the true form of Hakunon's attack!

Yukari takes 543 damage!
Yuyuko takes 340 damage!
Youmu takes 421 damage!
Myon takes 227 damage!
>> No. 10278
[x] Go for it. Try to form into something scary.
>> No. 10279
[x] Go for it. Try to form into something scary.
oho, why not become an evil spirit?
>> No. 10280
[x] Go for it. Try to form into something scary.
>> No. 10282
>Heaving a dejected sigh, you snap your features back to normal. Time to try the other way. You try to make yourself more masculine, but the most you seem to be able to accomplish is an extra inch of height, slightly sharper features, and a barely noticeable change in your build. Although, if you had to guess, you'd say that something else had grown an inch as well...

I suppose we'll have to settle with just being FABULOUS.

[x] Go for it. Try to form into something scary.

Chthonic horrors here we come.
>> No. 10283
[x] Go for it. Try to form into Cthulhu who lies dead dreaming.

Notihng can go wrong.
>> No. 10284
[X] Don't bother. Dinner won't be too long, and you ought to just get out to the dining room.

Rather than trying to be frightening, I'd rather see what happens if we went full-on trap mode and attempted to make dinner while wearing nothing but an apron.

Youmu's reaction would be priceless.

Then again, I wonder if we haven't put her through enough for one day...naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
>> No. 10285
[Q] Go for it. Try to form into something scary.
>> No. 10286
[✓] Go for it. Try to form into something scary.

In before someone walks in on us as we assume the form of their darkest fears from their past.
>> No. 10287
[x] Go for it. Try to form into Cthulhu who lies dead dreaming.

HA! HA! SAN damage.
>> No. 10290
File 122092278657.jpg - (16.85KB , 512x448 , 561476_20030828_screen006.jpg ) [iqdb]
10290
[X] Transform: See pic.
>> No. 10291
[x] Go for it. Try to form into something scary.
>> No. 10292
File 122092734225.jpg - (46.12KB , 419x599 , horror.jpg ) [iqdb]
10292
>>[ ] Go for it. Try to form into something scary.

You know not what you do anon...
>> No. 10293
File 122092771118.jpg - (61.45KB , 1024x768 , adam.jpg ) [iqdb]
10293
[X] Don't bother. Dinner won't be too long, and you ought to just get out to the dining room.

I get the feeling trying to form into something scary will either result in us looking completely ridiculous and somehow stuck that way, or a little TOO scary and causing whoever sees us to either become traumatized or freak out and attack us.
>> No. 10294
[x] Don't bother. Dinner won't be too long, and you ought to just get out to the dining room.

Who are we going to scare? Scaring people is boring, teasing is where it's at.
>> No. 10295
>>10294

We're not going to scare anyone; we're just leveling our shapeshift ability while we have the time.
>> No. 10296
File 122093345530.jpg - (34.04KB , 319x463 , pinhead.jpg ) [iqdb]
10296
[x] Go for it. Try to form into something scary.

>>Want to try my puzzle?
>> No. 10297
[x] Go for it. Try to form into something scary.
>> No. 10298
>>10296
FUCK NO
>> No. 10299
>>10268
0/10
>> No. 10300
[SAN-46] Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
>> No. 10301
[ ] Go for it. Try to form into something scary.
>> No. 10302
[X] Don't bother. Dinner won't be too long, and you ought to just get out to the dining room.
>> No. 10304
[x] Go for it. Try to form into something scary.
>> No. 10305
[X] Go for it. Try to form into something scary.
>> No. 10306
[X] Go for it. Try to votespam some more.
>> No. 10307
>>10306
Hurr.
>> No. 10311
File 122101359621.jpg - (456.26KB , 800x600 , 706362.jpg ) [iqdb]
10311
Since it is the strongest day, our offering of images must include the strongest.
>> No. 10312
File 122101381286.png - (296.93KB , 533x700 , 1428878.png ) [iqdb]
10312
>> No. 10313
File 122101384475.jpg - (298.74KB , 500x715 , 551791.jpg ) [iqdb]
10313
>> No. 10314
File 122101387627.png - (477.94KB , 800x450 , 451784.png ) [iqdb]
10314
>> No. 10315
File 122101390078.jpg - (58.21KB , 587x613 , 660888.jpg ) [iqdb]
10315
>> No. 10316
File 122101393642.jpg - (267.35KB , 424x590 , 749179.jpg ) [iqdb]
10316
>> No. 10317
File 122101396292.jpg - (112.82KB , 400x500 , 1272858.jpg ) [iqdb]
10317
>> No. 10318
File 122101400082.jpg - (369.54KB , 800x800 , 603734.jpg ) [iqdb]
10318
>> No. 10319
File 122101403676.jpg - (306.09KB , 800x800 , 606646.jpg ) [iqdb]
10319

>> No. 10327
File 122102410618.jpg - (201.79KB , 500x500 , 9162e5e1b4da607d1a5d34d977f9ae89.jpg ) [iqdb]
10327
Yuyu~sama!

Updates are where???
>> No. 10328
[x] Don't bother. Dinner won't be too long, and you ought to just get out to the dining room.

Slowpokan'.
>> No. 10333
File 122108445010.jpg - (45.79KB , 400x300 , icon002.jpg ) [iqdb]
10333
But I'm back now, without a headache, and with my ability to breathe restored.

And now Anon gets to see what he's done.