[Return]
Archived thread

File 125657994952.png - (0.96MB , 1600x1200 , schrino.png ) [iqdb]
94 No. 94
You are BLU TEAM FAIRY.

You have BOOLET and FIST

Your 9 man(?) team has started on the outskirts of the RED TEAM MANSION.

Recommend Assault Procedure?

>> No. 96
File 125658041750.png - (124.75KB , 800x897 , 1239696471382.png ) [iqdb]
96
[x] Doctor!
>> No. 97
[x] ALL OUT ATTACK
>> No. 98
You rally your DOCTOH. She is pumps you full of SWEET BLU. The RED team are moving from their base. The teams seem somewhat unbalanced.

Two fairies charge on ahead quicker than the others, weaving between Danmaku fire. Another sticks to the forest edge, following the bank of water around the mansion.

Your DOCTOH announces she is fully charged.
>> No. 100
[x] USE BOOLET ON RED TEAM.
>> No. 102
Your BOOLET is SUPER EFFECTIVE. The RED FAIRY MAID has fallen unconscious!

50 Fairy Points awarded! 10 Sake found!

Your DOCTOH deploys her Kappa-Charge!

"EYE AM BOOOLEETT PROOOOF!"

Enemy Danmaku is ineffective against you!

Thanks to your initiative your team has repelled the initial wave of attackers with no casualties!

Quest Complete: <C-Day Landing>

The enemy have retreated to the OUTER WALL defences and are preparing warmly for DANMAKU ARTILLERY strikes on your position.
>> No. 103
[X] Parley with RED FAIRIES
[X] Offer to trade 10 SAKE for DANMAKU ARTILLERY
[x] Shoot RED FAERIES with DANMAKU ARTILLERY
>> No. 108
Recalling your boot camp training on economics and markets you advise the RED FAIRIES that shelling you will collapse the market for 25 Pound DANMAKU SHELLS. You suggest handing the weapons over to your team for the current boom price of 10 Sake.

The terrified capitalist maids quickly hand over their weapons to you in exchange for 10 Sake.

You USE DANMAKU ARTILLERY on RED FAIRY TEAM.

They DIE and RAGE QUIT.

You use ITEM: COOLFACE.PNG it is SUPER EFFECTIVE.

W A R N I N G - W A R N I N G

B O S S A P P R O A C H I N G

W A R N I N G - W A R N I N G


-=MECHA MEILING PRIME HAS ARRIVED=-

"COMMENCING TACTICAL ASSESSMENT: BLU JAPANSE THREAT DETECTED. PROBABILITY OF MISSION HINDRANCE... ZERO PERCENT"
>> No. 109
[X]Deploy MONKS that address her with RESPECT and call her by her REAL NAME to CONVERT the boss to the BLU TEAM FAIRY
>> No. 117
"N...NO. I HAVE NO NAME. I AM AN INSTRUMENT OF COMMUNIST DESTRUCTION. THE BERET AND STAR IS JUST FOR SHOW. REALLY. WARNING: SENTIMENTAL LEVELS ARE DANGEROUSLY HIGH. INITIATING SELF-DEFENCE PROTOCOL 457:

LA. LA. LA. LA. I CANNOT HEAR YOU."

The attack is SUPER EFFECTIVE! MECHA MEILING has ceased her attack and recoils in MORAL DILEMMA. You use THE FORCE to reach out and touch MEILING'S COLD METAL HEART.

"The force is strong in you, Meiling. I know you'll do the right thing. You're not a country. You're not fine pottery. You're not furniture. You're a person." You hold out your arms in faux-embrace to the titanic robot. "Your destiny is your own Meiling, carve it yourself."

MEILING has reached MORAL EVENT HORIZON.

"MUST... CRUSH... CAPITALISM!" MECHA MEILING fires her HUGE FRICKIN LAZOR EYES at the RED TEAM MANSION. The MANSION is erupts into a cloud of dirt and flame, scattering in a mile radius around.

BLU team have WON THE ROUND! CONGRADULATIONS!
>> No. 134
Holy fuck that was awesome.
>> No. 135
Is there a round two involved?
>> No. 157
I haven't seen a single SPAH.
>> No. 246
MOAR
>> No. 257
File 12567780364.jpg - (77.15KB , 448x1080 , 1250917142664.jpg ) [iqdb]
257
>> No. 366
>>157

Exactly.
>> No. 369
File 12578758488.jpg - (152.59KB , 600x800 , 1231453054206.jpg ) [iqdb]
369
You are AQUA TEAM MEMBER.

Your mission is to cause TROUBLE in the NEIGHBOURHOOD.

Unfortunately those faggots from TEAM MAGMA have already beaten you to it, a giant MAGMA tag has been sprayed over local poke-mart.

You guess there is still the GYM and POKE CENTRE left. Or you could head into the FOREST.

Recommend Assault Procedure?
>> No. 370
[X]Find a way to FLOOD POKEMON CENTER's MEDICAL ROOM with SALT WATER. Leave enough room to put a tiny BOAT with TEAM AQUA FLAG on top of the flooded MEDICAL ROOM.
>> No. 377
>>370
Of course! The town's water supply is purified salt water after all. Using a moderate amount of SNEAKING you skulk around the back of the POKE CENTRE and re-plum the salt water works to pump into the building housing injured and bed stricken pokemon.

Your actions have shifted your alignment towards: Chaotic Evil! (。◕‿‿◕。)

You complete the master plan by feeding in a tiny tiny boat through the piping system. You peer in through one of the windows to watch as your little boat plops through and the TEAM AQUA FLAG snaps upright.

By golly did you just get one-up on those MAGMA fa-

"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!"

OH FUCK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-SvqBszjwc&feature=related[/spoiler]

YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ISSUED WITH ANY POKEMON YET

Imperial Watchman sends out Machop!

WHAT TO DO? D:
>> No. 378
File 125789922721.png - (26.15KB , 462x387 , gentlechen.png ) [iqdb]
378
>>377
>that spoiler
>> No. 379
[X] TRANSFORM
>> No. 380
[X]MACHOP's SPEED stat is low, while a GRUNT's SPEED stat is higher to allow cross-reigon getaways in relatively small timeframes. You cannot beat a MACHOP in ATTACK stat, so FLEE.
>> No. 402
[X]Blame team faggotMagma
>> No. 403
You transform and roll out, easily escaping the slow and stunned Machop and his owner with your 18wheeler ..legs.. firing fireworks up into the sky that paint out the TEAM FAGGOT insignia in the sky.

You have caused TROUBLE! You gain 10 Fairy Points and 25 Sake.

You have arrived at the TEAM AQUA HQ. Or so you had thought, the ANGRY COLUMBIAN insists that this is the not the building you are looking for and that this is their TURF. You are unsure of just where you are now.
>> No. 404
[X] Trade Sake for some 'Colombian Marching Powder'
If you know what I mean.
>> No. 405
[X]Curses! It appears you have crossed the OCEAN in your escape! Use your waterproof, fireproof, shockproof, idiotproof MAP to locate TEAM AQUA HQ and RETURN at once.