[Return]
Archived Thread

File 128811318318.jpg - (95.23KB , 1024x768 , cock stomp fun time.jpg ) [iqdb]
8460 No. 8460
Sorry for the wait. Maybe more updates before NaNoWriMo. Please don't spam the thread too hard outside of votes/discussion, don't want to end up with a 3-4 update thread on autosage.

IRC: irc://irc.rizon.net/touhouporn

[X] It's late, and you're tired. She'll still be ready later, and perhaps it's best to just rest with her.

------

“You're tired too, aren't you?” you ask Kogasa. She nods her head slowly. “If we're both tired, maybe we'd enjoy it more when we weren't?” You kiss the back of her neck gently.

She yawns quite loudly. “Yeah, so maybe we should just sleep then,” she suggests, echoing your well disguised intent. “My human is so smart,” she adds, her voice full of pride.

You chuckle and squeeze her in your arms affectionately. “Good night, Kogasa,” you reply. She makes a quiet 'mm' and relaxes against you. You shut your eyes and drift off to sleep, still holding her tightly.

Sipping lightly from the cup of tea, you sigh happily and relax in your seat on the couch. “Thank you, Alice,” you tell her.

She lifts her head and stares at you for a few moments, her expression seeming to sour a bit. “There is one thing that bothers me, though,” she says in a flat tone, setting her cup of tea down. Her hands shake slightly as she does so. You look at her and raise an eyebrow expectantly. “Mother seems to be able to get good, young men like you.” Alice places her hands in her lap, folding them. “It's not fair, you know?” She lets out a curt laugh, her face bearing a rather upset appearance.

You offer her a soft, caring look in response. “Oh, Alice, I'm sure you could get a man, you seem like a nice woman,” you say, attempting to defuse the situation. “You're quite beautiful, you know.” Alice continues to frown slightly. “To be quite honest, if I wasn't with Shinki, I'd be interested in you myself!” you exclaim cheerfully.

The frustrated woman clenches her fists in annoyance. “I don't need your condescending pity,” she says, fuming and angry.

“Calm down!” you say insistently, now worried about what Alice may do.

She shakes her head back and forth. “Too late for that!” she announces, laughing loudly. A wave of her hands, and mere seconds later you are bound by a small platoon of dolls tugging at nearly invisible strands. “I love my mother, but I'll be damned before I let her one-up me like this.” Alice stands and steps around the table, grabbing at your pants and tearing them off with classic Youkai strength.

You struggle against your bonds. “What the hell are you doing, Alice?” you ask her, your voice filled with fright.

“I'm borrowing her favorite toy, that's all,” she answers with a chuckle, her face graced with a mischievous and lustful look. “Despite what's happening, you can't resist, can you?” Alice inquires, lifting her stocking-covered foot and placing it on your hard, exposed shaft.

You groan and shift uncomfortably beneath the weight. It's the kind of force that feels good, borderline painful, but not quite. “Damn it, it's not a competition,” you cry out.

“Oh, but it is a competition!” she replies. “Do you know what it's like to have a man lusting for your mother, unable to see the youth and beauty before him?” Her foot presses down harder on you, the head of your cock slipping between her toes. “I can make you feel better than she did.” The silky fabric of her stockings leave your somewhat abused cock. Another brief gesture with her hands, and your shaft is now bound, being held straight up by the same fibers binding your body. In a mixture of lust and rage, Alice reaches beneath her dress and tears her underwear off, groaning slightly in pain as she does so.

You try and break free, struggling helplessly against your bonds. “Stop this, please,” you beg her.

Her blonde hair shakes back and forth, denying your pleas. “You'll be begging for more before too long,” she says with a laugh. “You'll enjoy this, I know you must be tired of that loose cunt of hers.” She spits in one hand and rubs the saliva across the head of your penis, lubricating it slightly. Then, Alice positions herself above your cock. In one, swift motion she lowers herself, driving the entirety of you inside her tight pussy.

A damp, sticky sensation rouses you from your sleep. You moan and shift on the futon, your body still firmly pressed to Kogasa. The faint light of morning sun peeks in on the two of you. “Sticky,” she mutters sleepily. She yawns and stretches an arm upward. “Why am I all wet and sticky?”

“Kogasa?” you groan. You peel your sweaty body from her own and look down. A large splatter of semen covers her lower back and butt. It seems your dreams got you more than a little excited.

She rolls onto her stomach and pushes herself up on to her hands and knees. “Mornin'” she blurts out sleepily, standing on her wobbly legs.

“Good morning,” you yawn. “Are you, uh, alright, Kogasa?”

Kogasa nods tiredly and stretches, turning and walking out of the room, completely nude, cum dripping down her back. She is definitely one of the strangest girls you've ever encountered. “Bath,” she mumbles as she leaves, which adds some explanation to her random acts. Hopefully the residents of the house won't mind, although you're a bit worried about what pleasures Yukari would treat Kogasa to should she be caught.

Now that you're awake, what should be done? It's rather early, but Ran should be up and starting on breakfast soon. You could also check on the others, or simply sit here and talk to Nue. You've got some free time to yourself at the moment, anyway.

[ ] To the kitchen! See if Ran is there, or wait for her.
[ ] Check on Chen, you haven't seen her since yesterday evening.
[ ] Look for Yukari, have a chat with her if she's awake.
[ ] Relax for a bit in your room and talk to Nue.
[ ] Write-in.

>> No. 8462
[x] Look for Yukari, have a chat with her if she's awake.
>> No. 8463
[x] Check on Chen, you haven't seen her since yesterday evening.
>> No. 8464
[x] To the kitchen! See if Ran is there, or wait for her.
>> No. 8465
[x] To the kitchen! See if Ran is there, or wait for her.

>dream about fucking Alice.
>fuck Kogasa instead.
This guy is literally a WALKING DICK.
>> No. 8467
[x] To the kitchen! See if Ran is there, or wait for her.

lol wat?
>> No. 8468
>>8465

You didn't fuck Kogasa. You came on her back from a wet dream. Big difference.
>> No. 8469
[x] Relax for a bit in your room and talk to Nue.

Haven't talked to her in a bit. Let's see how shes holding up.

Also, was there a thread 8?
>> No. 8470
>Mind The Gap updated
Oh, cool. More plot progre
>dream!Alice footjob
FUCK YES

YOU ARE THE BEST WRITEFAG
>> No. 8471
>>8469

Read the uh.. third post in last thread. I said, basically, 'fuck, this is eight, last was 7'. So this is nine!
>> No. 8472
[X] To the kitchen! See if Ran is there, or wait for her.

Hmmmmmm...
>> No. 8477
[+] Check on Chen, you haven't seen her since yesterday evening.
We said we would spend time with Chen back when we got walked in on by Yukari and Ran.
>> No. 8478
[X] To the kitchen! See if Ran is there, or wait for her.
>> No. 8479
[X] To the kitchen! See if Ran is there, or wait for her.
>> No. 8480
Look for Yukari, have a chat with her if she's awake.

Distraction.
>> No. 8481
Oh hey, it's been a while. Good to see that you're still writing.

[X] Look for Yukari, have a chat with her if she's awake.
>> No. 8486
Kitchen won. Votes closed, may or may not write today!
>> No. 8494
[x] Check on Chen, you haven't seen her since yesterday evening.
>> No. 8498
>>8494

The slowest poke.
>> No. 8501
>>8494

Blind.
>> No. 8544
NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow. I've warned you all for months, so until the end of November, don't shit up the thread asking for updates. You'll get a 50,000+ word 'update' later in the month, though!
>> No. 8555
What is NaNoWriMo?
>> No. 8556
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/whatisnano

>National Novel Writing Month is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to novel writing. Participants begin writing November 1. The goal is to write a 175-page (50,000-word) novel by midnight, November 30.
>> No. 8557
>>8556
Yep though I don't think his entry'd count as I heard it'd just be the whole story thus far but modified.
>> No. 8559
>>8557

No, not exactly.

I am starting this entire story from scratch, using no existing written material. Ideas, yes, reused material, no. I'm doing it in a regular novel format in a different perspective and style from this story.

The only thing staying the same is the general premise and the ideas behind it. Some of the scenes may end up being similar, but it's fresh material.

I asked in their irc a few months ago and they said I should be fine.
>> No. 8560
>>8559
I guess I heard wrong.
>> No. 8570
>>8556
50000? Where have I ...
>>8544 aha... Slowly pieces are coming together.


Oh. For the vote...
[a] mama ran option. If she isn't there, though, then...
[a] CHEEEEEEN!
>> No. 8571
>>8570
The kitchen won.
>> No. 8588
Ran is a good woman, she knows her place.

In the kitchen.

Also, did 2909 words for NaNoWriMo today. Fuck yeah. I could've done more but decided to take it easy.
>> No. 8598
Up to something like 5700 words today. Aiming for 2,500 to 3,000 a day, maybe more if inspired. The problem with writing this shit is that I'm going to want to continue far beyond 50,000 words.

Hell, the MtG CYOA log is almost 100,000 words when I exclude the vote choices and extra crap like that. If I didn't take 6 months worth of writing breaks I'd probably be over the 250-300k mark.

It's kind of strange to write like this. A new perspective, properly formatting it, etc. I can't indent and double space on the image board. It takes about 2,000 to 3,000 words for me to do a medium length update that looks to be a decent length. That's a shortcoming of the board, of course. Those same 3,000 words are like, eight pages when properly formatted.

The MtG CYOA file is about 155 pages cleaned-up. Double spacing, 1" margins and indenting paragraphs jumps it up to about 350 pages. Shit is nuts, man.

Not complaining, just discussing. I like writing both ways, although it's weird doing it 'properly'.
>> No. 8599
>The MtG CYOA file is about 155 pages cleaned-up. Double spacing, 1" margins and indenting paragraphs jumps it up to about 350 pages.
Upload somewhere.
>> No. 8600
>>8599

Master log file used to be uploaded on mediafire. I usually only send it out to catch friends up or to introduce non-touhou fans to the story.
>> No. 8714
I'm going to return to updating this shortly. I decided to put NaNoWriMo off til I can get some more practice in writing a more proper, novel-type piece of work. CYOA writing doesn't translate over as well as I thought it would.

With that said, I also have an idea for my other thread that I might write up before I go back to this.
>> No. 8715
>>8600

What about those who recently discovered this (like me) and want to start from beginning?
>> No. 8717
>>8715
Then start from the beginning. Nothing is stopping you.
>> No. 8721
I'm going to start on the other story now, will toss it in the SCD thread (which is on page 2 or 3 at the moment). Will be longer than a one shot, but not in CYOA format. Momizi focused. If people enjoy it, I'll add more to it in the future.
>> No. 8728
>>8721
Sounds good! Sorry that your try at novel writing didn't turn out the way you hoped, but there's always next year.
>> No. 8729
>>8718
>>8719
>>8720

>>/gensokyo/6052

Please. Just stop. I don't care if >8719 was in the right for calling out the other on using *actions*, but I'm sick of seeing this everywhere.

And now I feel like an asshole for even responding to this shit and relinking the other thread...
>> No. 8799
Some people have been wondering when (or if) I'm coming back to work on MTG, given I started the Momizi thing. Here's my basic plan:

First, get the initial chunk of the Momizi story done and posted so I can get feedback.

Second, return to updating MTG fairly regularly. 3-5 times a week. On the days I don't update MTG, I'll write more of the Momizi-focused story if I continue it.

The other story is essentially practice for writing a 'real' novel. It's going to be a bit less porn with plot (what MTG is) and more plot with porn.
>> No. 8921
Expect an update to this on Friday, and the first chunk of the Momizi story sometime between Saturday to Monday! I have been working on this stuff, just slow going lately.
>> No. 8922
>>8921
Don't worry about it, it's hard getting back into a writing schedule.

Polite sage for obvious reasons. Happy Turkey Day(if you're an American)!
>> No. 8969
File 129080318919.jpg - (97.53KB , 700x933 , 32f572579b42e5cea8ac9f371d6a12b0.jpg ) [iqdb]
8969
[X] To the kitchen! See if Ran is there, or wait for her.

------

Well, today is your big day with Ran! It'd be best to see her bright and early. She would appreciate you being one of the first people she sees. You hop up from the bed and move about the room taking care of a few things. First, a rag to clean the bit of mess from your crotch. You may have gotten a bit excited last night, but aside from that you're still rather clean and decent smelling. Next, a fresh pair of clothes, probably courtesy of Ran. You open the top drawer and rummage through it. Your hand runs across the pair of Nue's panties you stashed there earlier. I should probably spend some time with Nue later. You shake the thought from your head for the moment and dress yourself. The clothes smell fresh, with a faint hint of Ran's scent.

As soon as you are dressed, you're out the door of the bedroom and heading down the hall towards the kitchen and dining room. The faint clatter of dishes echoes from beyond the kitchen's entrance. You knock once and step inside. Ran turns from the counter, her face wearing a surprised expression. It quickly shifts from surprise to a glowing, radiant smile. “Good morning!” she calls out cheerfully.

“Good morning, Ran,” you reply, sliding the door shut behind you. “Slept well last night?” you inquire, making polite small talk.

She nods once and glances back from you to her work on the counter. “Yes, I did,” she returns, gesturing you towards the table. “Sit down, I'm going to start on breakfast shortly.”

You step over to the table, seating yourself so that you can watch her work. “So, what's for breakfast?” you wonder aloud. Ran sets her utensils down and slips around the counter, crossing the room in a few long strides.

She grins widely, leaning down and pushing her lips to your own for a few moments. “I'd love to have you for breakfast,” she whispers, giggling quietly afterwards. It's nice to see Ran happy and not acting reserved. “Honestly, though, I haven't decided yet,” she adds, straightening back up.

“Hey,” calls out another familiar voice. “Ran, why don't you take the day off,” Yukari says, having popped in when the two of you weren't looking. “I'll cook breakfast, and I have Chen to help me out later.

Ran raises an eyebrow as she turns to face her master. “You, cook?” she asks in disbelief. “Do you remember what happened the last time?”

Yukari pouts for a moment, and then offers a sly wink to her shikigami. “Hey, I've been practicing at the vampire's house from time to time,” she replies proudly.

“Remilia?” Ran questions. “What, does she owe you something? Why would she let you demolish her kitchen?”

You stare blankly at the two women bantering back and forth. “Remilia? Vampire?” you ask. The women seem to ignore your questions, though, continuing their conversation.

Your master shakes her head and laughs. “No, Remilia owes me nothing, in fact the opposite is true, although I've taken care of that,” she says to Ran. Her eyes briefly flick in your direction. “Her head maid owes me, though, and is making it up by allowing me to use her kitchen.”

Ran seems shocked. “Sakuya has the patience to deal with your cooking?” she blurts out in disbelief. “I wouldn't be surprised if you made the fairies sick.”

“Hey, that's not fair,” Yukari says with a frown. “In any case, take the day off, enjoy it with him, I'll handle the cooking,” she states in a manner that seems to say she won't take no for an answer. She begins to speak again, but is cut off by the sound of the door slowly sliding open.

The black-haired miko wearily steps into the room, slumped over somewhat. She's covered with a light-weight, purple robe which is open in the front, revealing a bit of her tiny bust from your angle. She walks cautiously, groaning slightly in pain as she steps towards the table. The other two women watch quietly, almost as if they were poised to leap in to action should she stumble. “Damnit, Yukari,” Reimu grumbles, slowly seating herself at the table. She winces painfully when her back side makes contact with the seat. The tired woman looks up at you, smiling wearily.

You return the smile. “Good morning, Reimu,” you say to her. She replies with a content 'mm' and nods her head.

“So, what shall I cook,” Yukari says rhetorically, turning to the cupboards. She turns back to the group at the table with a mischievous grin. “Oh, why cook when I can just borrow?” she asks with a shrug. A short gesture is followed by a loud clatter as a polished, silver platter drops on to the table. Everyone jumps in surprise at the noise and looks over the feast. A large pot of tea with cups, a wine glass filled with a red liquid, tons of little sandwiches and cakes, as well as a plate of normal breakfast foods; eggs, bacon and french toast.

Reimu stares at the platter and runs a finger across it. “This is...” she starts, shaking her head. She turns to Yukari with a disapproving frown. “She's going to be mad, you probably took it right from Sakuya's hands.”

Yukari puts up her hands defensively. “Hey, I said she owed me, she just has to prepare some more.” You pick up the wine glass and sniff at it briefly. “Don't drink that,” she warns you. The glass is pulled from your hand and appears in that of your master's. “I mean, it won't get you sick, you just won't enjoy it.” She takes a short sip of it and tosses it down the sink in disgust. You cock your head in curiosity as you watch Yukari. “Too much iron in this one.”

Your date for the day distributes the tea to those at the table and plucks a bit of food from the plate for herself. She passes a few of the tiny cakes and sandwiches over to you. “So, I really get the day off, huh?” she says curiously.

Seating herself at the table, Yukari nods. “Of course, you deserve a day off, and I know you two want to spend it together,” she answers with a pleased smile. “The question is, how will you do so?”

You and Ran both shrug and look at one another. It seems neither of you thought about it much. “We could always spend it around the house together,” you suggest. Ran offers a sort of shrug, not really feeling either way about it.

“Oh, we could take a trip to the village,” Ran suggests. Her eyes flick downwards for a moment. “The humans aren't very fond of youkai there, but a few places exist where we can enjoy ourselves.” Her eyes light up briefly and she takes your hand within hers. “Oh, I could introduce you to a few of my friends as well.”

Yukari interrupts the conversation with a soft cough. “May I suggest something?” she asks, your attention turning to her. “There is a lovely little lake nearby with a perfect spot for a picnic,” she offers. “The both of you could enjoy some quiet time there, all by yourselves.”

[ ] Spend the day around the house.
[ ] Head out to the village with Ran, it'd be nice to check it out and meet her friends.
[ ] To the lake with Ran, some quiet time might be nice.
[ ] Reimu seems awfully quiet... Maybe she has a suggestion?
>> No. 8970
[X] Head out to the village with Ran, it'd be nice to check it out and meet her friends.

Ran's choice, must be good.
>> No. 8972
[x] Suggest heading out to the village with Ran, it'd be nice to check it out and meet her friends.
But...
[x] Reimu seems awfully quiet... Maybe she has a suggestion?
>> No. 8973
[X] Head out to the village with Ran, it'd be nice to check it out and meet her friends.
>> No. 8978
[X] Head out to the village with Ran, it'd be nice to check it out and meet her friends.

Ran's day out.
>> No. 8979
[x] To the lake with Ran, some quiet time might be nice.
SoloRan
>> No. 8980
[x] To the lake with Ran, some quiet time might be nice.
>> No. 8981
[X] Head out to the village with Ran, it'd be nice to check it out and meet her friends.
>> No. 8982
>“Damnit, Yukari,” Reimu grumbles, slowly seating herself at the table. She winces painfully when her back side makes contact with the seat.
Huh. Yukari tapped that ass a little too vigorously last night?

[X] Head out to the village with Ran, it'd be nice to check it out and meet her friends.
>> No. 8983
[X] Head out to the village with Ran, it'd be nice to check it out and meet her friends.
>> No. 8985
[x] Head out to the village with Ran, it'd be nice to check it out and meet her friends.
>> No. 8986
[x] Suggest heading out to the village with Ran, it'd be nice to check it out and meet her friends.
But...
[x] Reimu seems awfully quiet... Maybe she has a suggestion?
>> No. 8987
[x] To the lake with Ran, some quiet time might be nice.
But...
[x] Reimu seems awfully quiet... Maybe she has a suggestion?
>> No. 8989
[x] To the lake with Ran, some quiet time might be nice.

Ah, sitting with Ran under a big tree, watching the lake and the sky...it's like heaven~
>> No. 8990
[X] To the lake with Ran, some quiet time might be nice.
But...
[X] Reimu seems awfully quiet... Maybe she has a suggestion?
>> No. 8991
[x] Head out to the village with Ran, it'd be nice to check it out and meet her friends.

Always nice to meet some new people, if only to see how the writer handles them and set up potential future scenes.
>> No. 8993
[x] To the lake with Ran, some quiet time might be nice.

This sounds really relaxing. A nice, quiet, non-sex filled day spent enjoying the scenery with Ran.

Too bad that wont happen. Exhibitionism is a-go
>> No. 8994
Sorry, I sort of posted this and didn't check again. Options weren't really meant to be combined (hence no write-in or indication of it). For the sake of things, though, I will add Reimu's suggestion, but it won't have any bearing on your day out with Ran.

Also, village won.
>> No. 8995
Double post time.

No ETA on update, I want to get the Momizi story's first post finished.
>> No. 8997
>>8995
>No ETA on update
Well that's a sha-
>I want to get the Momizi story's first post finished
Not a problem from my perspective. Not a problem AT ALL. Maybe link hit here though, eh?
>> No. 8998
>>8997

It's going to be posted in my other thread anyway.
>> No. 9001
>>8998
Where is your other thread?
>> No. 9002
>>9001
See
>>7010

Was it really so hard to casually scan the other pages for this? I found it in less than a minute.
>> No. 9011
>>9002
Yes.
>> No. 9013
>>9011
You better be trollin boy
>> No. 9014
>>9013
I believe he is being facetious so as to mask idiocy. At least I hope he is.
>> No. 9023
>>8998
Oh. I totally forgot about it. Thanks.
>> No. 9056
I will be back to writing as soon as I hit level 85. Which will be today. I promise.

Also, if this game were made in Japan, Naga chicks would be tsundere instead of evil.
>> No. 9058
>>9056
Great so how is Cataclysm any different from the other WoW installments?
>> No. 9059
>>9058

The storytelling has vastly improved, you actually feel like your character is heroic and making an impact in the world.

The dungeons are now challenging (again), which differs at least from Wrath!

Otherwise? Same but with more neat stuff to do and further polished.

p.s. Uldum is one giant Indiana Jones movie mishmash. It was even better doing it a second time, esp. with the bugs fixed from beta.

Anyway, I'm going to nail down an update for this today hopefully. I've got a little bit of work to do while I'm out and a quick shopping trip, but empty time will be devoted to writing.
>> No. 9060
File 129193153424.jpg - (57.84KB , 600x747 , 04ee10c66e2457dbf8ceecd3cf73e3a6.jpg ) [iqdb]
9060
Short update, prob. write more tomorrow.

[X] Head out to the village with Ran, it'd be nice to check it out and meet her friends.

------

You glance to Reimu for a moment, curious as to what she'd suggest. She seems to be happily stuffing her face, as if she hadn't eaten for weeks. You wouldn't be surprised, given her small frame. Turning to Ran, you greet her with a smile. “Well, it is your day, after all, so we can go with your suggestion.”

She immediately drops her food and claps her hands around yours, smiling happily. “That sounds wonderful, I'm going to go get dressed right away!” she exclaims, hopping up from the chair and running off to her room.

Looking back to Yukari, you take note of her amused expression and raise an eyebrow. “Oh, nothing, I'm just pleased with you,” she speaks up, folding her hands together on the table. She continues when you cock your head in curiosity. “Ran can be a bit reserved at times, it is nice to see her happy and open like this.”

“She wasn't too happy with me at first,” you say in reply. “I'm glad I could get closer to her though.” You slip out from the table and stand up, moving to leave the room and prepare yourself for the day. “I'll be getting myself ready as well,” you announce to the two women. Reimu doesn't move from her spot, continuing to eat, but Yukari stands up as well.

Your master takes a few steps towards you and leans in to whisper. “I'll help you with that, I need to speak with you alone anyway,” she tells you with a sly grin on her face. “Reimu, enjoy the food, I'll send you home later if you wish,” Yukari adds, briefly turning towards the shrine maiden. Before another moment can pass you find yourself standing in your room.

“What did you need to talk about?” you inquire. She shakes her head briefly and instead inspects your body and clothes rather closely. “Master Yukari?” The blonde-haired woman grabs at your chest and arms, feeling them up, similar to the first time you met her.

She grins and steps back, producing a set of clothing from a gap. “Getting you something nice to wear, first, and then we'll talk a bit more,” she answers. A disorienting feeling passes over you and a pile of clothes, those you were wearing, drop through a gap on to the floor. “That looks much nicer, I'd say,” she remarks, quite pleased with herself. You're now dressed in a fairly casual, yet date appropriate, outfit that is dark-toned with a bit of purple trim around it. A very Yukari-like touch indeed. She raises an eyebrow, taking your hand into her own and inspecting the black band around your finger.

“Something wrong?” you ask, doing your best to disguise the nervousness in your voice. Her fingertips gently run across the ring, her eyes focused on it intently.

Yukari's expression is rather mixed, both puzzled and amused at the same time. It's as if she knew what, or who, the ring was, but she wasn't quite sure. “This ring,” she starts, pausing briefly. “Where did you get it? How long have you had it?” You open your mouth to speak but she cuts you off quickly. “I suppose that isn't important,” she adds, looking at you with a smile. “But I don't think it really goes with the outfit.” Her fingers gently tug at the ring. “Maybe you should leave it at home for the time being? I can take care of it for you.”

[ ] Insist on keeping the ring, you'd prefer to protect Nue from Yukari.
[ ] Let your master take the ring and hold on to it for now.
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 9061
[x] Let your master take the ring and hold on to it for now.
>> No. 9062
[X] Let your master take the ring and hold on to it for now.

damn it Nue, couldn't you have at least camouflaged as Rick's flesh seamlessly?

Seems as if Yukari either already knows about Nue's presence or is simply surprised about the ring's sudden appearance; Rick could have explained it as a gift or something he crafted earlier but noooooo...

If Yukari had not noticed Nuethe ring then Ran or her friends would have seen it eventually; what then?
>> No. 9063
[x] Insist on keeping the ring, you'd prefer to protect Nue from Yukari.

It's not that I think we need to protect Nue from anything. I simply wish to keep Nue, and don't like Yukari's demanding tone.
>> No. 9064
[X] Let your master take the ring and hold on to it for now.

Well, Yukari is our master.
>> No. 9065
[X] Let your master take the ring and hold on to it for now.
>> No. 9066
Ouch. Nue is probably feeling very nervous too. Sadly...

[x] Let your master take the ring and hold on to it for now.

Sorry Nue, but even if we simply left you at home, Yukari would probably find you. Even if we say we can keep it in our pocket, Yukari would be curious as to why. Well, not really since she probably know already.

Besides, it's supposed to be just us and Ran today. Last thing we want is Nue to do something at the wrong time.
>> No. 9067
>>9066
But we do need to spend some time with her sometime, perhaps with interest.
>> No. 9068
[x] Let your master take the ring and hold on to it for now.
>> No. 9069
[x] Let your master take the ring and hold on to it for now.

Hopefully Yukari is gentle.
>> No. 9070
>>9069
Watch us return to find Nue scrubbing herself in the shower, muttering incoherent nonsense with barely intelligible whispers of "dirty, unclean, filthy..." and the like.
>> No. 9071
[X] Insist on keeping the ring, you'd prefer to protect Nue from Yukari.

Placeholder vote until I can come up with a write-in that expresses my sentiments better. I'm thinking of something along the lines of "If you need something to remember me by for the day, I have a much better idea..." Like that, but less corny.
Nue entrusted us with her well being, Yukari isn't being especially forceful on this issue (like she has on other occasions), and the potential greatness of having Nue around in the immediate future is too much to pass up. Not that Nue isn't capable of handling herself, but the MC doesn't seem like the kind of guy to sell a friend out for a little more convenience.
>> No. 9072
[┼] Insist on keeping the ring, you'd prefer to protect Nue from Yukari.

At the very least ask that she be careful with it.
>> No. 9073
This Yukari isn't insensitive or inconsiderate, just demanding. Nue will be fine.

[X] Let your master take the ring and hold on to it for now.
>> No. 9074
[X] Insist on keeping the ring, you'd prefer to protect Nue from Yukari.

While Yukari isn't demanding or cruel, it's probably best to keep Nue a secret for now.
>> No. 9075
[X] Insist on keeping the ring, you'd prefer to protect Nue from Yukari.
>> No. 9077
[x] Insist on keeping the ring, you'd prefer to protect Nue from Yukari.

I view Nue as a kind of a friend, you know one of those semi-weird types what keeps quiet mostly to themselves? In any case, I don't like backstabbing my friends.
>> No. 9079
I'm going to let this stew another day or so on votes. Seems people are rather conflicted! Besides, it turns out I have shit that I have to do today.
>> No. 9080
Why are you talking about the secret being out? It might be if we insist but we don't know whether she knows just yet.
>Insist on keeping the ring, you'd prefer to protect Nue from Yukari.
What's up with this vote... it's not like she's going to hurt her.
>> No. 9081
[x] Insist on keeping the ring, you'd prefer to protect Nue from Yukari.

Minor upset from Yukari versus betraying a friend and potentially ruining things for the long term?

Also, Yukari finds us interesting, but perhaps giving in all of the time and having no secrets from her would diminish the interest she takes us.

Really, both choices run the risk of causing problems, but I think Yukari is much less likely to get upset over us having our little secret. Nue was rather adamant about her presence being kept quiet, was she not? She disguised herself for a reason.

For those above concerned about her ruining the date with Ran: She has been behaved and quiet so far, she's more likely to cause problems with Kogasa (although she has been good there too) than Ran.
>> No. 9082
[x] Let your master take the ring and hold on to it for now.

She just wants to play with Nue herself.
>> No. 9083
[X] Let your master take the ring and hold on to it for now.

I don't like ringNue, and this option seems a good chance to cause her some grief.
>> No. 9084
>Yukari finds us interesting, but perhaps giving in all of the time and having no secrets from her would diminish the interest she takes us

This is the only 'strong' reasoning I can think of to keep the ring, but even then, Yukari liked us first because we submitted to her, rather than tried to be an upstart "You'll never take me alive, demon!" pet.

Really, though, Yukari is our owner, and we are her pet. That in mind, while this wasn't an order, it was a not-so-subtle hint that we should leave the ring behind. I mean, not only did she suggest the action, but she suggested it while pulling the ring off our finger. To just say no so plainly without an excuse...

In any event, Yukari already knows it's that one shapeshifter 'daughter' of her friend, but probably wants to ring to interrogate her. That is, Yukari knows who it is, just not why she's a ring, and on the finger of her pet. Seeing as she likely does not want to keep you from Ran in order to question you, taking the ring and asking Nue directly, even if it lacks your input of the story, is better than nothing.

The way I see it, if we refuse to give it to her, we need a damn good reason for refusing a request by our Master. And if we do refuse to, Yukari will likely come either tonight, or the day after to ask the two of us up front what happened to wear her as a ring.

If we give her the ring, it will likely result in Yukari coming to us some other time, maybe (if she deems it important enough to learn more about) to ask us our side of the story, before returning the ring. Now, if we were conniving, or otherwise deceitful, this would be bad because we wouldn't know what to hide and what to say. I don't really think there's anything really worth hiding, least of all from our dear Master Yukari, so that's not really a big deal.

If nothing else, let Yukari hold onto the ring so our time with Ran is neither interrupted by a pestering Nue nor privy to the eyes of a third party. After all, you're going to be spending time with Ran's friends now, but after...?
Plus, we're going to meet Ran's friends. If Yukari was able to figure out the 'true nature' of the ring so quickly, what's to say Ran's friends, or even Ran herself when she settles down some, isn't going to do the same?

I say give it to her, if not out of sheer loyalty, then out of a desire to minimize any variables that might cause Ran harm.
>> No. 9085
To clarify: Yukari does not know who the ring is. She knows something is up with it, but it isn't clear to her.
>> No. 9086
>>9085
Well even more to my point, then. She doesn't know who or why, but does know something is going on. To keep the ring is to just fuel her suspicions and curiosity more.

Even if >>9081 is right about keeping secrets to keep Yukari interested in us, it would make her extremely bored if the secret we were keeping was just that we had another friend come with us alongside Kogasa. If ever a truly great secret comes along, she'd just brush it off as something silly again.

Granted, I don't personally believe that Yukari likes us only because we keep secrets.
>> No. 9087
I think you're thinking too much.
>> No. 9088
[x] Let your master take the ring and hold on to it for now.

Well I'm not going to think at all about this, then!
>> No. 9089
>>9087
I am, but it gives me pleasure.
>> No. 9090
>>9089

I suppose you'll need as much as you can get.
>> No. 9091
>>9090
Intellectual masturbation.
He just can't do like the rest of us.
>> No. 9092
>>9091

Not what I meant!
>> No. 9095
[X] Insist on keeping the ring, you'd prefer to protect Nue from Yukari.

Hey, Yukari knows we're a good pet. We don't have to throw a friend under the bus to prove it.
>> No. 9097
[X] Insist on keeping the ring, you'd prefer to protect Nue from Yukari.

I thought we had a promise with Nue to not let go of the ring?
>> No. 9098
[X] Insist on keeping the ring, you'd prefer to protect Nue from Yukari.

Alright, I'll take it easy and change my vote. Yukari is an understanding master and this is a laid back story.

I also love Nue.
>> No. 9100
[x] Let your master take the ring and hold on to it for now.
>> No. 9103
[X] Insist on keeping the ring, you'd prefer to protect Nue from Yukari.
>> No. 9104
[X] Insist on keeping the ring, you'd prefer to protect Nue from Yukari.

A promise is a promise, and in the end I don't think it will really change a whole lot.
>> No. 9107
Actually, I just rechecked and I'm pretty sure there's no promise between us and Nue. Just a deal that if we need a condom, use her and she'll return the favor in the future.

So long as Nue's careful, she should be alright with her powers of non-identification (then again, that itself may clue in Yukari). Still, I do suppose we'll have to make up for it later if we let Yukari have her (so long as said repayment doesn't involve Kogasa).
>> No. 9108
[x] Insist on keeping the ring, you'd prefer to protect Nue from Yukari.
>> No. 9109
I'm tired of looking at this page, I'm going to close the votes (and this browser tab). Updates monday, keeping the ring won.
>> No. 9115
What happened to the Momiji short?
>> No. 9120
>>9115

I'm still writing it. It's going slow. It isn't a short, either, it's a long!

And I've been busy.
>> No. 9130
File 129225188753.jpg - (714.88KB , 1700x1600 , doujinshi2.jpg ) [iqdb]
9130
Writing starts in about an hour, but I wanted to mention these while I'm here.

I've got some H doujinshi I'm selling off, mostly because I don't enjoy the content and I figure somebody else will.

All of them are 10 USD, plus shipping (which is like $2.50 to $3.00 in the states). Which is pretty much on par or slightly cheaper than importing/buying from conventions.

If anyone wants one of these, come onto #touhouporn in IRC (see OP) and PM me or ask in channel.

As for content, they're as follows:

Top left: Yukari dominated by some random guy, has toy play.

Top right: Reimu/Marisa yuri and Nitori pops in with a dildo at one point (I think, not home to check these again)

Bottom left: Yukari forces herself on two guys, has sex with them and then 'disposes' of them afterwards.

Bottom right: Nazrin and Yamame x faceless guy. Nazrin has multiple nipples and they both eat the guy at the end.

Far right: This one isn't hentai, I believe it was mostly just straight up lovey Marisa and Reimu stuff.
>> No. 9131
>>9130

Most excellent.

>Top left doujin
I FUCKING LOVE THAT ARTIST.
>> No. 9133
>>9130
As an aside, the two in the middle are unscanned to the best of my knowledge
>> No. 9134
>>9133

I think you are right, I've never seen them anywhere.

Post is done, being proofread atm.
>> No. 9136
File 129227891947.jpg - (43.48KB , 550x688 , 1eed37be02409af90f335f7a0aea18f2.jpg ) [iqdb]
9136
You know, I went to danbooru after I wrote this thinking 'no way will I find a picture of Ran in a sundress'. And when I did, I was shocked. It isn't exactly as I picture this dress in my head, but it's still good!

[X] Insist on keeping the ring, you'd prefer to protect Nue from Yukari.

------

You can't let Yukari take the ring, that would essentially be betraying Nue, right? You draw your hand from hers, shaking your head. “I'm sorry, but I think I'd like to keep the ring, master,” you tell her. “It may not go with the outfit, but I can't part with it.” You brace yourself, preparing for some sort of upset on her part.

Yukari simply nods and smiles, taking her own hand away. “I can respect and appreciate your decision,” she answers. Her eyes narrow and her lips twist into a sly grin. “Besides, we're all permitted our own secrets, my dear.” Your master leans in and kisses the tip of your nose briefly. “It's part of what keeps life interesting!” she exclaims, pulling back and spinning around on her heel to face away.

Nodding slowly, you swallow nervously. “Thank you for your, uh, consideration, master,” you respond, eying her curiously. Yukari moves across the room, plucking your sword from its spot with the umbrella. It's odd, but without even moving, the umbrella almost seems to slump in dejection as its companion is taken away. “So, what was it you wanted to discuss?”

“You are going with Ran to the human village,” she states matter-of-factly. “We have a tenuous relationship with the humans there, some of them like us and some are rather aggressive.” Yukari holds the sword with the tip down, proffering the handle. “Despite this we still have youkai in the village and some places they are somewhat welcome,” she adds, smiling slightly as you take your weapon.

You look at her with curiosity. “Why the sword, then? I'm certainly not going to kill any of the people there,” you say in disbelief.

She sighs and rolls her eyes in mock annoyance. “Of course not, my pet, but there are humans who will try to...” She pauses, thinking on how to continue. “Apprehend Ran and yourself, especially once they spot a human courting a youkai.” You raise an eyebrow in response. “The sword is simply to defend yourself or scare them off!”

“Thanks for the advice, and concern,” you return, smiling appreciatively. “I suppose I should go get Ran now, then?” Yukari nods and waves you off on your way. As you begin to turn around, you find yourself staring at the door to Ran's room, alone. Your waist also feels a bit heavier and you glance downward to find a scabbard secured to your belt. Slipping the sword inside, you begin to reach up to knock at the door.

“Thank you,” the voice of Nue speaks up, her tone wavering and nervous, yet relieved. She falls silent again, speaking no more. You nod to the girl and knock lightly on Ran's door.

A bit of hurried shuffling can be heard, followed by a moment of silence. “Come in!” calls out Ran's voice. You slide the door open and step inside, gazing upon the beauty before you. She's grinning and giggling like a schoolgirl as you stare at her. Ran is dressed in a light-weight and fanciful sundress. That large mess of fluffy tails pokes out from the back, presumably through an opening of sorts. A wide-brimmed hat, topped with a bit of a floral accent, covers her head and her feet are bare save for a pair of geta. Rather seasonably appropriate overall, and she looks quite beautiful in it. “What do you think?” she asks sweetly.

You stammer and sputter, unable to speak as if your jaw was glued to the floor. Shaking your head, you compose yourself. “Stunning is one word that can describe it, Ran.”

She laughs softly and walks over to you, gently kissing your lips. “You look quite nice as well,” your blonde-haired companion replies. “Shall we be off to the village? Yukari said she'd speed things along once we were both ready.” No sooner than you nod do you find yourself standing alone with Ran on a dirt-and-cobblestone road leading up to a large, wooden gate. The gate is inviting and wide open, flanked by a pair of lightly armed guards. You glance to Ran, a look of concern on your face. “The guards are friendly, it's some of the regular folks we have to worry about,” she says, assuaging some of your fears.

The two of you walk towards the gate, her arm hooked through your own. You grin widely, a happy feeling coming over you, akin to a young man out and about with his girlfriend for the first time. You know that isn't exactly how your relationship is, but you can't help enjoying yourself. “The weather is just great, isn't it?” you say, sighing contently.

Ran giggles and nods eagerly. “Today was a great day to come out for sure,” she answers, squeezing your arm a bit tighter. As you near the gates, the guards stand at attention. They seem wary at first, but their gazes soften as they recognize Ran. One of them tips his hat slightly in acknowledgment. Once through the gate, the village spreads out widely before you. Straight ahead is a town square, off to the sides are what appear to be regular housing.

You both walk down the boulevard towards the center of the village. People mill about, children play in the streets. Vendors dot the edges of the path, selling food and handcrafted goods. You feel as if eyes are on you, though. Shadows gather at the edges of alleys and near the corners of buildings, watching you and your companion. “People are...” you begin to speak up.

“Watching, yes, I know,” she finishes, the smile on her face never fading. “Let them watch, I want to be seen with you.” Ran exudes a powerful aura of confidence, much unlike anything you've seen from her before. Now standing in the center of the town, you look around you. Homes, stores and other buildings spread out in every direction. They aren't thickly packed, but they're sprawling and numerous. A person on the edge of your field of vision catches your eye. Staring directly at the two of you is a woman in a blue dress, wearing some sort of tall hat. She's too far away to make out fine details on, but she turns away upon realizing she is spotted, retreating into a doorway.

“So, there are a few places we can check out,” Ran says, grabbing your attention. She gestures from building to building, speaking as she does so. “The bar and inn, which doubles as a nice restaurant in the evenings. They have a section for youkai, and some of my friends spend time there.” She also mentions spending time in the small park nearby, as well as potentially visiting the shops. “There are a few other buildings of note that may be interesting to visit, mostly for sightseeing and history.” Ran explains that there is a museum-type of place nearby, as well as the school and a village shrine. She also specifies that the shrine in town is not the residence of Reimu. “Anywhere in particular you'd like to start?” she offers. “We have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves.”

[ ] Straight to the bar, food and drink!
[ ] Hang around the park, talk for a bit.
[ ] Take Ran shopping, you don't really have any money on hand, but...
[ ] Investigate the museum, it might turn up something interesting.
[ ] Head towards the school. It's in the direction of that woman you spotted.
[ ] To the shrine, maybe you can learn something about local religion.
[ ] Write-in?
>> No. 9137
>>9120
Long, you say?

Looking forward to it.

Unless it ends with pop...
>> No. 9138
>>9137

I laughed. And then I felt bad. Poor Momizi. Damn Scorn.
>> No. 9139
(X) Head towards the school. Its in the direction of the woman you spotted.
Keine ... must talk to her.
>> No. 9141
>>9136
[X] Take Ran shopping, you don't really have any money on hand, but...

Probably one of the riskier options presented considering it's likely the most populated area and prone to "we don't like her type around here" nonsense, but in a big crowd there's less chance of someone picking a big fight. Outside of the stereotypical "women like shopping," if she wants to be seen with us, that's the place to do it. While we may be broke, I'm kind of hoping Yukari has our back and can spot us some "out on the town" funds (I'm sure we can be creative in paying her back). Even if she doesn't, window(?) shopping doesn't hurt, and it's a chance to scan for potential gift ideas in the near future.

Although, kinda wishing we had spent more time training with the sword.
>> No. 9142
[x] Hang around the park, talk for a bit.
>> No. 9143
[x] Head towards the school. It's in the direction of that woman you spotted.
>> No. 9145
[x] Hang around the park, talk for a bit.
>> No. 9146
[x] Hang around the park, talk for a bit.

It's a nice day. May as well enjoy it.
>> No. 9159
[X] Hang around the park, talk for a bit.

Works for me~!
>> No. 9160
[X] Investigate the museum, it might turn up something interesting.

Learn about the village. Maybe find some nice sightseeing areas.
>> No. 9161
[X] Take Ran shopping, you don't really have any money on hand, but...

Ran modeling? count me in.
>> No. 9162
Talking with her friends and us is undoubtedly going to put her in a happy mood, so it might be best to take this time to hang about the park. If something goes wrong, we can pick her mood back up at the bar.

[X] Hang around the park, talk for a bit.

I want to learn more about your friends and you, Ran~
>> No. 9164
[x] Hang around the park, talk for a bit.
>> No. 9165
[x] Hang around the park, talk for a bit.

Idle chit-chat is nice.
>> No. 9166
[x] Hang around the park, talk for a bit.

An opportunity for a little character development is always a good thing~
>> No. 9169
>“Thank you,” the voice of Nue speaks up, her tone wavering and nervous, yet relieved.

And it was all worth it.
>> No. 9170
>>9169

It was more worth it than you think.
>> No. 9175
>>9170
Well that sounds pleasant.

[┼] Hang around the park, talk for a bit.
>> No. 9178
[x] Investigate the museum, it might turn up something interesting.
>> No. 9184
Park won, will get another update this week.
>> No. 9186
I considered writing an update today.

I changed my mind and sat down to write Momizi story. Then I remembered some random game I downloaded a while ago and never touched.

Now I'm distracted by the strangely awesome Triangle Wizard.

http://www.trianglewizard.webs.com/
>> No. 9197
>>9186
A random game?
>> No. 9199
>>9197
Pretty much. You should give it a try though. It's actually pretty well done. And hard as balls too.
>> No. 9200
The RNG is a cheating bastard.

Also, I'll try to write some today after I get housework done. \o/
>> No. 9201
>>9199
Tried. Died like a moron from summond neutral bird servant.
My angel pyromancer is dead. Forever.
This game is fucking hard.
>> No. 9202
>>9201
What level did you make it up to? I rolled a fey assassin named Cirno and I am steamrolling shit with poison darts.
>> No. 9203
I found the Energist was the easiest to get pretty deep, assuming you keep a good summon or 2 on hand for dangerous things. Fey helps against the 100 immune things too since they'll take 85% damage.

Also, randoming Troll Pyromancer is the ultimate irony (especially since you can ignite yourself with fireball).
>> No. 9205
-Is dead: Destroyed by arcane powers originating from a(n) Recalled Spirit Puppet in Castle Everdoom - Level 3.
--Is dead: Magic from a(n) Recalled Spirit Puppet in Castle Everdoom - Level 3 proved fatal.
--Is dead: Hacked down by a(n) Gnoll Elder in The Cellars - Level 1.
-Is dead: Ended up in the cooking stew of a(n) Conjured Ocean Dancer living in Castle Everdoom - Level 1 while cursed.
-Is dead: Forgot to cast a protection from Conjured Air Elementals spell in The Library while running around burning.
-Is dead: Forgot to cast a protection from Summoned Small Eagles spell in The Ruins - Level 2 after having contracted a potent disease.
>> No. 9206
>>9202 here
Scratch that. I just got annihilated on level 21. This is my first time playing without permanent death though, so I guess theres that. Those shamans have some downright nasty curses.
>> No. 9207
Did some writing today, didn't finish an update, expect it possibly late tomorrow as I've got a busy friday.
>> No. 9219
>>9206
Did worse.
I managed to get killed in the first level!
Something about entanglement blocking me and nomad hitting me with axes.

This aside, I look forward to your next update, writefag.
>> No. 9226
Update is finished.

Proofreaders are preparing, please wait warmly.
>> No. 9227
No picture for this one, sorry.

[X] Hang around the park, talk for a bit.

------

You give Ran a wide smile and gesture towards the park. “Why don't we enjoy ourselves outside for a bit?” you suggest. She returns the smile and nods, the two of you walking towards the park. Moments later, you're both sitting together on a bench. Fields of blooming flowers, trees and other plant life surround the area. A very clear warning sign instructing people to not disturb the plants, 'or else', can be seen nearby as well. “Such a beautiful park, it must've taken a while for the villagers to do this,” you speak up, looking to Ran.

She giggles and shakes her head. “Actually, it took all of about two or three hours for Yuuka to come up with this,” she corrects. “She's a bit hostile, but any opportunity to do things like this really softens her heart.”

Raising an eyebrow, you nod slightly. “I see, maybe I'll meet her sometime,” you say, taking Ran's hand into your own and lacing your fingers between hers.

“Just mind the flowers if you do,” your partner adds in a cautious tone. Ran slides her body a bit closer to your own and leans over to kiss your cheek briefly. “So, now that we're here and mostly alone, what do you want to do?” she inquires, smiling cheerfully.

You chuckle softly and retaliate with your own gentle kiss upon her cheek. “Actually, I wanted to just talk for a bit, and maybe learn more about you and the world I now live in,” you answer.

Ran blinks a few times, “...the world you live in?” she repeats dreamily. “Does that mean you're going to stay?” The blonde-haired woman suddenly seems excited and uplifted, even more than before. “Oh, we were so worried you wouldn't.”

You recoil slightly and cock your head. “Well, yes, I've accepted this place as my home, but why would you think I'd be leaving?” Shaking your head for a moment, you continue. “And who is 'we'?”

“Oh, er, uh,” she stammers, covering her mouth with one hand and blushing. “All of us, Yukari, Chen and myself, there was some doubt regarding if you were going to stay.” Ran squeezes your hand affectionately. “It's, sort of, uh...” she pauses for a moment. “Yukari brings a number of men in, as I believe she has mentioned, but many don't stay or survive for various reasons.”

That little fact is not particularly surprising to you, given your introduction to Yukari. But you're happy here, and those thoughts are easy to push aside. “I've survived, and I want to stay,” you tell her.

She closes her eyes for a few moments. Her face is flushed beet red, and her eyes seem slightly watery when she opens them again. “It has been quite some time,” Ran says quietly. “Probably a few hundred years, actually, the last one who stayed...” she trails off, glancing off into the distance and losing herself in thought.

A soft cough from you brings her back to reality. “There was another who stayed before me?” you ask her curiously.

Ran smiles and nods, seeming to enjoy the memories. “Yes, before Chen was around, when it was just Yukari and myself.” She sighs and relaxes herself on the bench. “He stayed and lived a long, full life, until he passed on.” A single tear rolls down her cheek and drips onto the dress. “But, it's okay, Gensokyo has Remilia now, so you'll be fine!” she exclaims happily, reaching up to wipe the moisture from her cheek.

“Remilia?” you wonder aloud.

Ran shakes her head dismissively. “Yukari would be better to ask about that.”

“So, the person before me, is that Chen's...?”

Your partner blushes and shakes her head a few times. “No, no, not at all,” she answers firmly.

The thought brings up a question that has been lingering in the back of your mind for some time. “Hey, Ran, can I ask you a rather sensitive question?” you inquire. She cocks her head in curiosity and then follows it up with a nod. “You know I've, uh, enjoyed the company of a number of youkai, but neither Yukari nor yourself seem concerned.” You clear your throat and pause, considering how to word your thoughts. “Can humans even have children with youkai?” you ask her bluntly.

The hairs on Ran's tails seem to bristle and stand up when you finish speaking. A look of surprise comes across her face. “Uh, y-yes and no,” she stutters. “You should ask Yukari to explain it to you,” she chuckles nervously. “D-do you want to...”

You blush in embarrassment and chuckle sheepishly. “I was just curious, that's all, don't worry,” you say with a dismissive wave. “I mean, I wouldn't say no to you, but I wasn't thinking about, uh, well,” you stammer out in an attempt to defuse the awkward situation. You open your mouth to speak again, but are quickly silenced by Ran's warm lips pressing to your own.

She holds the kiss for a few moments before breaking it. “Don't worry about it,” she giggles softly. “We're both nervous and digging ourselves deeper, aren't we?”

“Maybe, but regardless of how awkward and deep we dig, we're enjoying our time together,” you respond. Your eyes flick off to the side, noticing a small gathering of people at the entrance to the park. Ran wants to be seen with you, does she? Slipping your arms around her waist and up behind her back, you tightly embrace the youkai woman and push your lips to hers.

Ran giggles and coos happily through the kiss. She lets out a short, excited moan as her tails wrap around your back in their own warm embrace. The tip of a tail finds its way beneath the waistband of your pants, sliding between your legs and tickling your crotch. Your eyes go wide as the tail rescinds and presses against the opening of your ass. “Don't worry, I'm just teasing, even I have standards,” she says with a playful wink after pulling her mouth away.

The two of you separate from one another, settling back down on the bench, although Ran has left you in a rather aroused state. “I'll get you back for your teasing later, I promise,” you tell her with a mischievous grin. “So, while we're here, I wanted to talk to you about one more thing.” She lets out a soft, curious 'mm?' and waits expectantly. “I'd like to know more about you and your past, if you don't mind.”

Quite the contrary, Ran seems delighted to talk about herself. “It's a very, very long story, I'm quite old, but I can give you a bit of background.”

“From the youthful woman before me, you can't be that old,” you slip in, causing her to giggle for a moment.

“Well, I met Yukari long before Gensokyo was formed, back when youkai freely roamed the outside world.” A short, content sigh follows the mention of your mutual master. “Some of us attacked humans, some of us were friendly, some just didn't care, and I was one of the latter until I was bound into service,” she explains. “It was not too much unlike your situation, although it was a bit more consensual.”

“So, were you there before this, uh, world was formed, or something?” you ask her curiously. “And why did you let Yukari acquire your services?”

She giggles briefly and grins. “You're full of questions, aren't you?” Ran retorts. “I found Yukari interesting in a time when I was bored, and I'm glad I chose to follow her.” She squeezes your hand gently. “As for your other question, yes, I was there when the decision was made and Gensokyo was formed.” Your date turns to look behind her. The once small crowd has grown and seems to be a bit more worked up. “Perhaps we should move on?” she suggests. After a few moments of looking towards the sky, she speaks again. “Let's see, the school and shrine are probably closed or getting there by now, but otherwise we've still got plenty of time to do whatever.”

[ ] To the bar, food and drink!
[ ] Take Ran shopping, you don't really have any money on hand, but...
[ ] Investigate the museum, it might turn up something interesting.
[ ] Write-in?
>> No. 9228
[x] Take Ran shopping, you don't really have any money on hand, but...
>> No. 9229
[x] Investigate the museum, it might turn up something interesting.

"Hey look at this old thing."
"Well this looks familiar."
"Awesome."
>> No. 9230
[x] Take Ran shopping, you don't really have any money on hand, but...
>> No. 9231
[┼] Take Ran shopping, you don't really have any money on hand, but...
More showing off.
>> No. 9232
[X] Investigate the museum, it might turn up something interesting.

It'd be cool see what knick-knacks are in the museum. Still what was the protagonist's life prior to Gensokyo? It's cool he's staying, but hopefully Yukari has taken care of any problems that he left behind.
>> No. 9234
[x] Take Ran shopping, you don't really have any money on hand, but...
>> No. 9235
[X] Investigate the museum, it might turn up something interesting.
>> No. 9236
[x] Take Ran shopping, you don't really have any money on hand, but...

Window shopping is always nice.
>> No. 9237
[X] Investigate the museum, it might turn up something interesting.

This sounds like it could be pretty interesting.

Also, yay for teasing of more tailfucking to come! I hope that becomes Ran's signature kink, since most of the characters seem to have one. Anal play = super hot for me, so long as it's being done by a woman (or futa).
>> No. 9240
[x] Take Ran shopping, you don't really have any money on hand, but...

<3
>> No. 9257
[ ] Investigate the museum, it might turn up something interesting.

Pretty much for the same reasons as >>9229

I want to learn more now.
>> No. 9263
[x] Museum.
>> No. 9266
Museum and Shop are tied.

I don't care to wait any longer, so.. GATTAI DA!

You will get to do both, with a bit of a shorter Museum stay. Expect long (well, by the standards of a fixed-width document) update.
>> No. 9267
Also, good news for my readers: I've lost interest in WOW again, so maybe expect more? Maybe. I'll probably use the extra time to work on Momizi story with renewed vigor.
>> No. 9268
>>9267
Hooray.jpg
>> No. 9269
Update done, waiting on proof reading.

Six full pages (in a fixed width format) for you!
>> No. 9270
File 129289579821.jpg - (88.70KB , 1000x674 , stupid sexy ran.jpg ) [iqdb]
9270
[X] Investigate the museum, it might turn up something interesting.
[X] Take Ran shopping, you don't really have any money on hand, but...

------

You slip a brief kiss in, grinning to your date as you pull back and stand up. “I think we should sneak into the museum to lose them for a bit, and then check the shops out afterward.” Ran eagerly nods and takes your hand as it is extended, standing up from the bench. “That crowd seems rather displeased, doesn't it?” you ask rhetorically, chuckling softly. “Amazing how two people can cause such a buzz.”

Ran sighs softly. “Other humans aren't as understanding and appreciative as you are,” she says, leaning in to taste your lips for but a brief moment.

“Shall we?” you ask, offering her your arm. She smiles and gives you a short nod, hooking her arm through yours. The two of you take off with a bit of haste, trying not to seem too rushed. Drawing additional attention wouldn't be the best idea at the moment.

Ran takes the lead as you both exit the park, drawing you down one of the main roads. She gestures towards one of the larger structures off to the side. It seems rather old, yet in impeccable condition. “It isn't particularly comparable to a museum from the outside, but it has its own charms,” she mentions in passing. “Besides, it can be quite dark inside and only a few people visit it.” A wide grin spreads across her face as she leads you to the door. Being a gentleman, you open it for her and usher the woman inside. “Sweet man, aren't you?” she giggles.

You are immediately greeted inside by a large room full of various artifacts and displays. Fossils, art, pottery, bits and pieces of paper and other items. There is one display in particular that stands out, however. In the center of the room is a series of books, sealed inside glass cases. You can tell from this distance that they're all quite old. Two girls stand in front of the books, chatting idly with each other. On the left is a young girl, perhaps early teens at the most. Short, violet hair, sporting a large flower, covers her head. Her clothing is a traditional kimono composed of various vibrant colors. The other girl appears to be a bit older, standing a few inches above her. She is clothed in a long, black and blue dress, with a pair of reddish-white wings poking out from the back. Her hair is a strange combination of white and blue, topped with what appears to be a crest of similar color to the wings.

The door clatters shut audibly as Ran closes it behind the two of you. Both girls look in your direction, pausing their conversation. “Seems we've drawn more attention, doesn't it?” you say to Ran.

“Oh, its just those two,” she answers, shaking her head momentarily. “No need to worry, they're here all the time.” Ran waves at the two girls, who appear to recognize her. They look curiously at you as they approach. “Akyu, Tokiko,” she addresses them with respect in her voice, bowing in turn to each.

“Good afternoon, Ran,” speaks the young girl you've identified as Akyu. She takes a few steps closer to you, looking up with interest. “Oh, aren't you Yukari's newest experiment?” she says curiously, a slight teasing tone to her voice.

You blink a few times at her. How did she know who you... Damn it, Chen. “Pleased to meet you both,” you say in return, maintaining your composure.

Ran chuckles and nods to Akyu. “You're quite right, although he has progressed beyond 'experiment', I'd say!” Her lips briefly press to your cheek, eliciting a blush from you.

Tokiko looks at the two of you with surprise. “A-ah, a human and a youkai?” she speaks quietly.

“Ooh, how scandalous,” the younger girl teases. Akyu doesn't seem particularly surprised though, you begin to wonder what details Chen has told her. “You're quite experienced with youkai women, aren't you?” she asks bluntly.

The woman at your side gasps in mock upset. “Why, that's not an appropriate question for my date!” she exclaims, a grin crossing her face.

Akyu cocks her head curiously. “Date? Ooh, this would be a perfect time, wouldn't it, Tokiko?”

The bird-girl stares at her incredulously. “You, you can't possibly be thinking about...”

“How often do you get to observe human-youkai interaction on this level?” she says excitedly. “It'd be great for the book, wouldn't it?”

You aren't entirely sure what's happening here. “Book? Observe? Wait, what?” you ask, quite obviously lost.

Akyu grabs your date's free hand and looks up at her. “Ran, can we follow you and watch?”

Before you can open your mouth to object, Ran is already on top of the situation. “Why yes, of course you can, dear,” she responds, smiling radiantly.

“Wait, don't I get a say in this?” you protest, being ignored by all but Tokiko, who shoots you an apologetic look.

Ran laughs and jerks her head in the direction of the door. “We were going to go shopping before dinner, you're both welcome to join us.” You sigh loudly and open the door for the rest of the group, gesturing them outside. Within a few moments the four of you are standing in what equates to, basically, a mall, except housed in traditional Japanese architecture. The massive structure extends in a few directions, although the women have no trouble navigating it, and you are led to a section that caters specifically to clothing for ladies.

Akyu's reaction is akin to a kid in a candy store. “Wow, look at all this stuff!” she exclaims. “What're you going to buy Ran?” she asks, turning to you.

“I, uh, er,” you stutter. “R-Ran, why don't you find some stuff you like and try it on?”

Ran giggles like a school girl. “What a wonderful idea, isn't it?” She grabs Akyu by the hand and begins to drag her off. “Have Tokiko take you to the dressing rooms, we'll meet you there in a bit,” she calls out idly as she leaves. You think you hear her saying something about picking clothing out for the younger girl as well, but it isn't entirely clear.

Tokiko sighs and extends a hand. “I'm sorry,” she says apologetically. “Akyu is just very intense when it comes to certain things.”

“Not a problem, I appreciate the concern though, I don't mind too much,” you respond. “Ran seems happy, and I believe that is the point.” The two of you sit down on a small bench in front of the dressing rooms, waiting for the others to come.

You stare at each other in awkward silence for a few moments, Tokiko appearing to have something on her mind. “So, um, humans and youkai?” she asks hesitantly. “I, I've never seen something like this, so maybe I'm a bit curious like Akyu.”

Chuckling softly, you give her a reassuring smile. “What are you curious about? Maybe I can answer your questions.”

“Well, I mean, I don't really have any direct questions, I guess I should just observe like Akyu does, you obviously seem to like and care for Ran,” she says in turn, seeming to ramble a bit. Tokiko stares intently at you. “And, and I was wondering if you'd ever, maybe,” she trails off, mumbling quietly, blushing rather deeply.

“If I'd ever what?”

She coughs and turns away slightly, fidgeting. “I was wondering if you'd ever maybe, possibly, slept with a youkai girl,” she quietly says.

“Maybe, maybe not, but I will say one thing,” you start, the girl looking up at you curiously. “I'm a human, and she isn't, however, that doesn't make her any less of a person.” Tokiko's lips curl upward slightly. “Ran is beautiful, she has a nice personality, and I enjoy spending time with her, and I feel that is far more important.”

She seems a bit surprised, yet pleased, by your answer. “You're a strange human, I've never met one like you, but you're a good one.”

“He is a good one, isn't he?” comes a familiar voice from behind. Ran and Akyu step in front of the both of you, arms full of clothes. Your jaw nearly hits the floor in response to the slew of clothing they've picked out. “We're ready to try a few things on, and we even picked up a few that would fit Tokiko here.” You nod and gesture towards the dressing room. “Oh, I forgot to mention, you're going to join us in the dressing room,” she adds with an innocent smile.

Akyu laughs and slips into the room. Tokiko, on the other hand, seems a bit embarrassed, but follows despite the initial reluctance. You sigh slightly and follow them in, Ran closely behind you. The room itself is quite large, with enough space to fit everyone more than comfortably. The door clicks audibly as it is locked, Ran almost pushing you down into one of the chairs afterward. You glance towards the piles of clothing which are separated for each girl. They seem to lean heavily towards the sexy lingerie side of things, rather than clothing for normal wear. There also appear to be a few pieces for costume play.

“Why don't the three of you sit together and I'll start off, alright?” Ran suggests. Akyu and Tokiko join you, sitting in chairs to either side of your position. She flicks the hat from her head and on to a nearby hook. She turns about in place, her body obscured by the mass of tails. She kicks her geta off and begins peeling her dress from her body. You try your best to remain calm as the first shred of her clothing drops to the floor. Behind those tails is the beautiful, naked body of your date. And yet, all you can see is her head and a pair of sexy, toned legs. Her ears twitch slightly as you watch.

Akyu nudges you in the ribs and leans in. “Hey, don't look so excited,” she tells you in a joking, sarcastic tone.

She spins back around, her breasts and crotch covered by those fluffy tails of hers. Ran picks through the clothing and pulls out a set of black stockings with garter belt, as well as a lacy negligee of the same color. “I actually grabbed a couple different colors of this outfit, but I'm not sure which would go best,” she says indecisively. “What do you think?”

There appears to be two more colors of the same outfit. A white set and another that appears to be purple or indigo, you're not quite sure. Well, black is a good choice. It is sexy and you can almost never go wrong with black. But, on the other hand, white offers a sense of purity and innocence. Not that Ran is particularly innocent. What about the indigo, though? It would contrast nicely with her yellow eyes, and something about it feels 'right'. “I think you should let me see you in the indigo outfit, actually.”

A wide grin covers her face. “Really? I was thinking of that one, but I wasn't feeling confident,” she says. “It's nice to have that sort of reassurance.” She returns to the pile and swaps them out, raising an eyebrow upon taking the indigo set. “Oops, seems I grabbed the one with the bra instead of the dress.” Glancing at the pile again, you notice that there also appears to be a maid outfit with accompanying stockings. In fact, you think you spot the same in smaller sizes sitting at the bottom of the other piles. “I imagine you don't mind, though,” Ran giggles.

“On the contrary, I think the bra version looks nicer anyway,” you respond, grinning from ear to ear.

The tails part as a blush falls over Ran's face. You've seen her body before, but it is even more stunning right this moment. Her nipples are standing up stiffly in the cool, late afternoon air. She starts by bending over, her large breasts hanging and swaying as she pulls the garter belt up to her waist. Akyu and Tokiko both seem to be watching intently. Next, the indigo stockings are slowly, teasingly pulled up over each leg and hooked to the belt straps. “What do you think?”

Akyu is the first to speak up, watching Ran rather lewdly. “I think I know why this guy likes you so much!” she exclaims with a laugh.

Shocked, Tokiko looks across to the other girl in disbelief. “W-what? Akyu!”

“I think that you should complete the outfit and let me see, Ran,” you chime in, shifting in your chair and trying to hide the growing erection.

Ran nods and slips the bra on, clasping it in the back and letting her arms fall to the side. “Oh, I almost forgot, the final touch,” she says with a quiet laugh. A lacy pair of matching panties is plucked from the chair and slipped on. She spins around to inspect herself in the mirror, twisting around in front of it to see every angle. “I like this one, as long as Yukari is willing to put up the money for it.”

You gesture her over towards you. “I think she'll be forthcoming,” you tell her. Ran takes a few steps over, now standing maybe two feet away, allowing you to look over her body. “Beautiful.”

Akyu reaches out and gropes at Ran's thigh. “You say beautiful, but I think there's more to it than that.” The young girl lets go of her, turns to you and, much to your surprise, grabs your erection through the fabric of your pants.

“Akyu? What the hell?” you ask in disbelief. “Stop that!” Your hand grabs hers to move it away, pausing as you touch it. Her skin is soft and supple, but she is a young girl after all. A look to Tokiko for assistance is fruitless, she's frozen in place with one hand covering her mouth and the other between her legs. Ran finds the situation amusing, so no help there either. “You're just a young girl, what are you doing?”

She grins impishly. “Hey, you had sex with Chen, at the very least you can put up with me grabbing your crotch.”

You shake your head, hand still on hers. “But, you're,” you try to protest.

“If you were really that upset, you would've pushed me away by now,” she interrupts, grabbing the waist of your pants. “I might be young but I'm not stupid.” Akyu looks up to Ran for a brief moment, receiving a nod of permission. In one motion, your pants are pulled down in the front, allowing your fully erect cock to pop free. Your assailant stares in amazement, and Tokiko lets out a surprised gasp. Her small hands grip the head of your cock, Ran kneeling down to join in and wrap her own hands around your length.

Tokiko looks on in a mixture of horror, curiosity and lust, her fingertips dancing at the fabric of her panties. “A human, and a youkai, and a human,” she stammers.

“Why don't you even it up by adding another youkai girl to the mix, Tokiko?” Akyu suggests.

“R-really? But won't he mind?” asks the winged girl, looking at you. You groan in pleasure as the girls squeeze your shaft and head, nodding to Tokiko as best you can. “I've never touched a human like that before,” she says, voice quivering. Akyu grabs the other girl's hands and wraps them around your cock head in place of her own. The nervous, shaking hands gently rub at the tip, eliciting a moan from you.

Ran chuckles and pulls at your penis eagerly. “Why don't you girls strip and slip into some of the clothes we picked up?” she suggests. “Akyu, you take the black, Tokiko, the white.”

The two younger girls comply, standing up and stripping naked before you. “Ran,” you grunt out. She lifts her breasts and brings them down over your penis, sliding it up between them. You gasp and moan as the soft flesh envelops you. “You planned this from the moment you saw them there, didn't you?” She chooses not to answer, instead kissing the engorged head of your cock. You look back up to the two naked girls. Akyu has tiny, budding breasts and a hairless pussy, the skin around it glistening slightly in the light. Tokiko is slightly more endowed, but still rather small.

“Like what you see?” Akyu asks.

Tokiko shies away in embarrassment. “D-don't look at me,” she says, covering herself with her arms.

The human girl sighs and rolls her eyes, grabbing at Tokiko's arms and pushing them away. She hooks her own arms around the other girl's waist and presses her tiny bust upwards, rubbing their nipples together. “Why are you so worried?” she asks. “I'm sure he finds you quite pretty, don't you?” You nod once given a moment of respite from the affections of Ran. “Let's get dressed so we can help out, alright?” she adds, reassuring her friend.

You turn your attention back to Ran as the others get dressed. Her lips press to your tip, her tongue flicking out and running around the head. She pulls back, giggling. “I wasn't sure it would work, but I knew you were done for once I got everyone in the room here,” she whispers to you. “Akyu is one thing, but Tokiko, I'd say she's the icing on the cake here.” Her tongue briefly runs along the underside of your cock, teasing the sensitive muscles there. “She's so pretty, isn't she?” Ran inquires. You nod slightly, gasping for breath in between her assaults. “One of the younger youkai, so treat her well,” she insists.

Looking back up, you see that Akyu and Tokiko are now both dressed in those sexy stockings, garters and negligee combos, but these ones without panties. The two of them split and join Ran at either side of her, kneeling down. “Follow my lead, just do what I do,” Akyu says to the younger youkai. She goes right in, sucking on and lapping at the side of your head.

Tokiko hesitates at first, but slowly slides her tongue out and touches it to the other side. She recoils and smacks her lips a few time. “It tastes kind of weird, but...” she says, pausing. Nervously, she leans back in and closes her eyes, kissing and licking your erection hungrily.

“Oh, God,” you manage to groan out, spreading your legs wider and sliding down in the chair. Akyu and Ran exchange brief glances, followed by a short nod from the older of the two. Ran pulls her head back from your shaft, opting to squeeze her breasts around your length.

Akyu stands up and climbs on to the chairs, hooking one leg over you. She now stands in a rather intimidating position, looking down from above. “So, have you ever had sex with a human?” she asks bluntly. Well, there was Reimu, but that wasn't exactly sex. You shake your head. “How about it? Ran doesn't mind, and I'm sure you could appreciate a girl like me,” she offers, grinning eagerly.

“Aren't you a bit young?” you ask, wincing as the girls continue to pleasure you.

She rolls her eyes and sighs audibly. “Okay, I am a bit young, especially given my being a human, but is it really that different from Chen?” she inquires in return. “Or maybe her friends?” Akyu reaches up and runs a few fingers through her hair, pushing it out of the way. “I know what I'm doing, isn't that what matters?”

[ ] Let Akyu do as she pleases, she's quite sexy and you do have Ran's permission. You should still be able to take care of your date.
[ ] Resist, you need to save yourself for Ran. Besides, if Akyu wants you this bad now, she'll want you even more later. Your date takes priority.
[ ] Attempt to turn the tables and take the lead with her and the others. Ran shouldn't fight you, and you can handle two little girls.
[ ] Turn her down, she's too young. The oral and foreplay are one thing, sex is another entirely. Maybe once she gets a few more years you could proceed.
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 9272
[x] Attempt to Absolutely turn the tables and take the lead with her and the others. Ran shouldn't fight you, and you can handle two little girls.

Idort option is a go.
>> No. 9273
>>9272

The change will be ignored and taken as the original choice~
>> No. 9274
I'll definitely have to think about which of the first two choices to pick.
>> No. 9275
>The change will be ignored and taken as the original choice~
Well that doesn't quite bode well.

>“So, have you ever had sex with a human?” she asks bluntly. Well, there was Reimu, but that wasn't exactly sex. You shake your head.
What? He was a virgin before being kidnapped?

[x] Let Akyu do as she pleases, she's quite sexy and you do have Ran's permission. You should still be able to take care of your date.
Sure, why not.
>> No. 9276
[x] Let Akyu do as she pleases, she's quite sexy and you do have Ran's permission. You should still be able to take care of your date.
>> No. 9278
>>9275

Has nothing to do with boding well or not, I just won't take slight edits like that for this choice.
>> No. 9279
[X] Turn her down, she's too young. The oral and foreplay are one thing, sex is another entirely. Maybe once she gets a few more years you could proceed.
>> No. 9280
[X] Attempt to turn the tables and take the lead with her and the others. Ran shouldn't fight you, and you can handle two little girls.

Tokiko molestation GO!
>> No. 9281
[x] Let Akyu do as she pleases, she's quite sexy and you do have Ran's permission. You should still be able to take care of your date.

She may have the body of a child but she has the mind and knowledge of an adult. So, I vote the option that will leave everyone happy.
>> No. 9282
[X] Let Akyu do as she pleases, she's quite sexy and you do have Ran's permission. You should still be able to take care of your date.
[X] Use Nue/the ring/the condom.

Since Akyu is human, it may be worth it, and we havent gotten around to fufilling Nue's request yet.
>> No. 9284
[x] Let Akyu do as she pleases, she's quite sexy and you do have Ran's permission. You should still be able to take care of your date.

>>9280
If I thought it'd go as planned and Akyu wasn't asking specifically, I'd go for it. But I'm sure we'll get time with Tokiko later at least once.
>> No. 9285
[x] Let Akyu do as she pleases, she's quite sexy and you do have Ran's permission. You should still be able to take care of your date.

As long as we get to play with Ran later <3
>> No. 9287
[x] Let Akyu do as she pleases, she's quite sexy and you do have Ran's permission. You should still be able to take care of your date.

Out of pity for Akyu.
>> No. 9288
[x] Absolutely turn the tables and take the lead with her and the others. Ran shouldn't fight you, and you can handle two little girls.

What would YAF do?
>> No. 9289
[X] Let Akyu do as she pleases, she's quite sexy and you do have Ran's permission. You should still be able to take care of your date.
[X] Use Nue/the ring/the condom.
>> No. 9291
[┼] Let Akyu do as she pleases, she's quite sexy and you do have Ran's permission. You should still be able to take care of your date.
[┼] Use Nue/the ring/the condom.
>> No. 9293
[z] Let Akyu do as she pleases, she's quite sexy and you do have Ran's permission. You should still be able to take care of your date.
>> No. 9294
Since these are some pretty serious choices, I'm going to let it stew another day. That and I want to work on Momizi story today.
>> No. 9296
[x] Absolutely turn the tables and take the lead with her and the others. Ran shouldn't fight you, and you can handle two little girls.
Nice gattai update
>> No. 9298
Again, any vote for 'Absolutely' will be taken as 'Attempt'.
>> No. 9299
[x] Resist, you need to save yourself for Ran. Besides, if Akyu wants you this bad now, she'll want you even more later. Your date takes priority.
>> No. 9300
I'm going to just close the votes now.

[X] Let Akyu do as she pleases, she's quite sexy and you do have Ran's permission. You should still be able to take care of your date.

was the winning choice.

But, I have to be honest. I am disappointed in everyone who voted except for 9299. Don't worry, you aren't going to be punished in the story as a result. I'm disappointed as a regular person, not as a writer.
>> No. 9301
God you people are idiots.
>> No. 9302
>>9301
>Don't worry, you aren't going to be punished in the story as a result.

Don't get mad at them. Unless you share my moralfaggy indignation. Then it's okay!
>> No. 9303
>>9301
Hello >>9279
>> No. 9305
>>9300
I just felt sorry for Akyu. I can imagine her repressing her sobs at night after being rejected and forced to live her short life mostly in preparation for the next time she reincarnates. Telling her to wait a few years? She'll hardly live that long. We have the rest of his life to potentially make Ran happy.
>> No. 9306
>>9305

The person I mentioned I wasn't disappointed in was the one who voted for resisting, not telling Akyu to wait. The Resist choice would've led to future one-on-one Akyu sex (maybe with Tokiko watching).

Also, we have no idea canonically (iirc) how long this incarnation of Akyu will live. Maybe the last one lived until 30 and this one will live to 28 or 29? Unless I missed it in the books somewhere.
>> No. 9307
>>9306
Oh? Now we're not? Kinda sounds like a punishment to me. But the way I figure it, I doubt this'll be the last we see of Akyu or Tokiko and I'd imagine when it comes time for Tokiko, Akyu'd coach her.
>> No. 9308
>>9307

I didn't say you weren't. Don't read into things.

If anything, the Resist for Ran choice would've simply resulted in more points in her favor. This choice is neutral.
>> No. 9309
>>9306
Oh. Looking it up, she says she probably won't live past 30. I thought it was less than 20. Can't change my vote now, though.
>> No. 9310
>>9309

Well, I was pretty close then!

It also means those adult Akyu pictures aren't spitting on canon like, say, virgin suwako images would.
>> No. 9311
>>9310
most likely unless Eirin whips up some life extending medicine (NOT the hourai elixir though)
>> No. 9312
>>9311
Making Eirin so ridiculously powerful has made a lot of holes that ZUN will not fix because it wouldn't be moe. Realistically, I'm sure Patchy would have gotten her asthma cured by Eirin.
>> No. 9313
>>9312
That's if Patchy even trusted lunarian medicine.
>> No. 9314
>>9303
I'm not >>9279. In fact, I didn't vote at all for this update because I was busy visiting a friend, and only saw the most recent post, votes included, after it was called by !!ggAzV5pXw.

I would have voted to resist and come back later, since today was supposed to be Ran Day, or at least a good chunk of it was supposed to be. And yes I am taking Rick's and Ran's behaviors/mannerisms/personality/what we know of the three things I listed into account.
>> No. 9315
>>9314
Practically the same reasoning as me. I (>>9299) voted Resist, but it would have been nice to have seen another Resist vote.
>> No. 9316
Going to write today, although I do have some house work to get done, as well as going to the store.
>> No. 9317
I'm actually >>9279. This is my only non-vote post in this thread, likely. If it's any consolation, I sometimes have reading comprehension issues, and took all the other options as "orgy, orgy without Akyuu but have sex with her later, orgy, 'orgy?'."

I'm a little against loli, and tend to make my votes without a great deal of thought. I'm allowed to be against loli, right? You all understand that I don't think you're all pedophiles, right? It's just not my bag.
>> No. 9318
>>9317

It was more of an issue that the option was a bit insulting to Akyu, rather than anti-loli. Even though Rick doesn't really understand her or know about her memories.
>> No. 9327
I didn't finish, so you'll get an update tomorrow! \o/
>> No. 9330
>>9317
>I'm allowed to be against loli, right?
Yep.
>> No. 9334
>>9327
\o/ indeed.
If I don't get my update, I'll be forced to rely on excrutiating measures.
Don't force me.
>> No. 9336
I didn't have my muse with me today.
>> No. 9338
File 129317071275.jpg - (466.96KB , 1000x1000 , void(0).jpg ) [iqdb]
9338
>>9336
Here she is.
>> No. 9342
Okay, I am going to try to get the update done today. No screwing off from me. I do have a bunch of stuff to finish before christmas eve dinner, though. I'm going to try and get that and the update finished!
>> No. 9343
While I'm at it, does anyone have experience with converting OpenOffice or Word documents to PDF?

I'd like to present the Momizi story more like an e-book, for the sole reason I hate variable width, nearly formatless venues of presenting my stuff.
>> No. 9344
>>9343
Can you upload them in their current format?
>> No. 9345
>>9344

No, because I'm not ready to post what I've written for the Momizi story.
>> No. 9346
>>9345
Thought that would be the case. Well try printing to file, but you'll likely have to fudge the layout. If you have the time you might want to try doing it in LyX instead.
>> No. 9347
>>9343
You must have an option "Export as pdf" with Open Office.
>> No. 9348
>>9347

..God damnit, you're right. I use this program all the time and I never noticed.

I feel like a massive tool, now.
>> No. 9350
Done, waiting on proofreading. It will probably be shorter than what is expected given the time I have spent, but I did some rewriting because I came up with an interesting idea or two!
>> No. 9352
File 12932240373.jpg - (36.06KB , 484x691 , stupid sexy akyu no wait i already did that one.jpg ) [iqdb]
9352
[X] Let Akyu do as she pleases, she's quite sexy and you do have Ran's permission. You'll should still be able to take care of your date.

------

A twinge of guilt flickers through you as you nod to the young girl. God, you want her so badly. “Mind pulling him to the floor?” Akyu asks the others, grinning widely.

You groan, your body thumping to the floor. “Be a bit more gentle,” you complain to the others. Akyu giggles quietly, hopping down from her position on the chairs and standing over you.

“What to do first?” she wonders aloud, glancing back to the other girls. “Some of my predecessors were into some pretty weird stuff, which apparently felt great, but I think I'll stick with the basics.” Within moments, her thighs are straddling your face. The tight, hairless pussy of this young beauty is mere inches from your face, her scent flooding your nose. She's already damp and ready for this. Despite your initial guilt and reservations, the allure of Akyu's body is irresistible. Her cunt is pressed to your mouth and nose, the first quiet moans escaping her mouth as you slip your tongue into her depths.

“Tokiko, why don't you join me?” Ran asks her, scooting away from Akyu and yourself. The winged girl blushes and crawls over to your date, allowing herself to be embraced by the older woman. “You're such a pretty girl, I can't possibly fathom why you have so many doubts.” Their lips touch one another, Tokiko's face covered in a red blush. When they part, a thin strand of saliva still connects their lips.

Akyu leans back, reaching up with one hand to rub at the nipples of her smooth chest. The other wraps around your aroused cock, roughly pulling at it. “Ah, deeper,” she moans out, putting her weight on your face. She winces, pinching her nipples and letting out quiet yelps with each thrust of your tongue into her wet hole.

The younger of the two youkai rolls over, resting in the arms of her older partner. Ran giggles quietly, sliding her hands up Tokiko's stomach and cupping her small breasts. “Does watching them make you excited?” she asks. No verbal answer is given, just a slight groan and a nod. The hands slip back down her stomach and rest slightly above the sparse patch of pubic hair. “Would you like to have sex with him as well, dear?” inquires the affectionate Ran. A sharp gasp is heard, Tokiko tilting her head up with a blush.

Your tongue pulls out from her cunt, lapping at the opening and teasing her clit playfully. Akyu shrieks when your tongue passes over a tiny opening, throwing her head back. “Not there, not there, I'm going to,” she cries out, moaning loudly. You push against the opening with your tongue, doing your best to please the girl. Her thighs clamp down tightly around your head. Juices flow from her pussy, though they're different. Salty, with a rather strong scent. No matter, you're too aroused to concern yourself, drinking them all down as best you can.

“Oh my,” Ran says with a chuckle. “I didn't know he was so eager, I suppose I'll have to try that some time myself.” Her hands reach down between Tokiko's legs, fingers rubbing at the virgin pussy that has been presented to her. “I imagine he'll be a bit tired after Akyu, myself and the rest of the trip, but I could arrange for you to visit our home,” she offers the younger youkai.

Akyu lifts herself from your mouth, light yellow drops still trickling from her pussy and onto your face. “You, you drank all of that?” she asks in disbelief, staring. “Was it good?”

You're not entirely sure what to say. In the back of your mind, something screams out in disgust. But, it really wasn't that bad. Akyu seemed to enjoy herself, and in this moment, that is what is important. “Yes,” is all you respond with.

She grins and slides down your body, lifting herself up a bit and getting into position over your engorged cock. “You know, one of my predecessors had sex around this age as well, maybe a bit older.” You're not entirely sure what she is talking about, but you listen anyway. “I can recall that she found it drove a man wild to be inside of her butt at such a young age,” she continues, giggling and pressing the pucker of her anus against your head. She gasps slightly as the tip touches her opening.

“R-Ran,” stutters out the nervous, aroused bird girl. “I want him, I want to feel like she does.” Tokiko looks up at Ran, her face covered in an innocent, yet lustful, expression.

“Good girl,” laughs your date. “I'll bring you home some time, but for now, maybe I can help you feel as full as he would.” Tokiko's eyes go wide in surprise at the words. She squeals and moans in pleasure as Ran's fingers spread and push inside of her damp cunt. Loud squishing sounds join the others, the juices in her pussy flowing freely and lubricating the invasive fingers.

“Are you ready?” Akyu inquires, watching you with a seductive smile. You return her a look that seems to ask the same question. Not missing a single beat, she presses down, the tight ring of her anus sucking your cock head inside. You groan, your length throbbing and tensing up. Your seed spills into her young body, coating the insides of her anus. She gasps and moans happily. You didn't even last a minute inside of her, but Akyu doesn't seem upset. In fact, on the contrary, she seems quite pleased. “I've been told it was disappointing to have a man cum so fast, but I think it's a good thing,” she giggles. “It means you make them feel really good, right?” She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, sliding the rest of your ample shaft inside. She was right, it feels absolutely amazing. The tightness is like nothing you've ever felt, her small body shifting around your cock is incredible. “Besides, I have a feeling you've got a lot left,” she adds, her ass resting on your crotch.

Akyu seems to be watching you expectantly, waiting for your next move after you recover.

[ ] Write-in?
>> No. 9354
>light yellow drops still trickling from her pussy

I... I'm not sure how I feel about this.

I'm going to wait for a write-in.
>> No. 9355
Kind of wish I'd voted for 'Resist' now. Goddamn fapper's remorse.

>>9354
>I... I'm not sure how I feel about this.
Well, if memory serves, we were warned beforehand about the various acts that would be happening. And at least it's not scat.
>> No. 9356
Someones got to make the first stupid write-in so someone more creative can come in. Might as well be me.

[x]Fuck her full force in her mouth, vagina, ass.

>at least it's not scat
Yet. I shudder to see which touhou will be the first lucky girl to get this "honor."
>> No. 9357
Fapped more to Ran molesting Tokiko. That is some good stuff.

Or rather, your writing Ran is always good stuff.
>> No. 9358
[x] Ask if she wants to change holes
-[x] Either way, take the lead and go about it rather tenderly, and have it so that the both of you can see Ran and Tokiko's little show.
>> No. 9362
>>9356

Hi.

I'm not a big fan of scat.

But you know who I AM a big fan of?

Fakepucco, this man is the king of shit and draws some of the few fappable scat images.
>> No. 9363
[x] Fuck her full force in her ass.
-[x] Make sure she's ready for it first.

She certainly doesn't strike me as the type who wants it slow and loving, at least at the moment. After all, the word "roughly" was used to describe how she was handling his cock.
>> No. 9365
[x] Fuck her full force in her ass.
-[x] Make sure she's ready for it first.

Sounds like she wants it. Hard.
>> No. 9366
[x] Have sex with Akyu until she´s satisfaced
-[x] Don´t use all your force
[x] Then go for Tokiko, and leave Ran for another day

Well...Akyu is a little girl, so i don´t think she´ll like it at full force, and why Ran for another day?, because you´ll be tired and the best is best served for last.
>> No. 9368
>>9366
Are you insane? Ran was waiting for this day. We WILL be with her tonight.
>> No. 9369
>>9368
The longer we wait, the better it'll be.
>> No. 9370
>>9366

Things like this are why I restricted it to no write-ins for like, the first 30 updates.
>> No. 9371
Also, bit late, but: Merry Christmas to my readers who celebrate it.

What'd you guys all get this year?

I got some clothes, MH Tri, Going Rogue, and a friend mailed me two novels and an H doujin.
>> No. 9372
>>9371
I am almost jealous about that H-Doujin ;_;

Anyways, two books, like, 50 euros I'll safe for a laptop, some candy... that's basically it. How's MH3? I have bought it before and it is really awesome, even though I can't play online right now!

And merry belated Christmas, write- and anonfags!
>> No. 9373
>>9372

MH Tri is fun.

H doujin is good. Consensual group sex involving Yukari + faceless guys. She's clearly enjoying it, although a bit surprised at times. End was amusing, last page has Yukari licking her lips in satisfaction with a bunch of passed out guys behind her.
>> No. 9375
[x] Ask what she wants to do next.
>> No. 9377
>>9366
>>9369
The whole point of this day was to have a good time with Ran & then give her a good seeing to as was promised. You want to just fuck her two acquaintances & then deny her what she was promised? Way to try & undermine the whole day's purpose.

It's her day. She expects it. See?
>“I imagine he'll be a bit tired after Akyu, myself and the rest of the trip, but I could arrange for you to visit our home,” she offers the younger youkai.

Seconding >>9375
[┼] Ask what she wants to do next.
>> No. 9380
[x] Ask what she wants to do next.

Perhaps the most timid of options, but I like it the most.
>> No. 9381
[x] Ask what she wants to do next.
>> No. 9384
We have our penis in her ass, she is expectantly waiting for our recovery, and you wish to ask her what to do next? Come on guys, I think even Shirou would be able figure this one out.
>> No. 9386
>>9384
True. Looking back I realize it wasn't saying quite what I thought it was.
>>9377
Changing to
[┼] Ask how she wants it.
>> No. 9392
I was kinda sorta hoping for a bit more creativity to be shown. I'm going to let this sit for another day or two before I close votes, especially since most people were probably not around during the weekend.

Also, it gives me an excuse to do some other stuff. Work on Momizi story, enjoy my new stuff from christmas, read a book, or maybe get off my lazy ass and wash my backlog of dakimakura that have been sitting there for 2-3 weeks because god i am cold and i don't want to work with cold water.
>> No. 9394
>>9392
To be fair, you didn't leave much room for creativity. MC is currently sitting with his penis in an attractive girl that he would have little qualms about fucking senseless. Aside from voting to slip out and walk away so to speak, I can think of nothing more than [x]continue.

Were you looking for technique to employ? General actions? Thoughts to keep in mind? I humbly ask this, for it will help to get a better write-in.
>> No. 9395
>>9394

Any of those would be a good example. There is more to sex than 'jam it in until you get off'.

I'd also say >9358 was a good write-in, pretty much what I was looking for, but by saying that I've probably tainted the voting process.

Asking Akyu that is very Rick-like from what I've written and the choices you have made in the past, and the extra bit is also an interesting addition.
>> No. 9397
>>9375
Won't delete, changing to
[x] Ask how she wants it.
- Try to have it so you both can watch Ran and Tokiko
>> No. 9417
[x] Ask her if she wants to try it in her other virgin hole.
-[x] Make a real show of it for Ran and Tokiko.
-[x] Keep it to one go before Ran.

Because Akyuu's got dozens of lifetimes of kink rolled into one body. Bet you dollars to dimes she's a trysexual.

Second sub-option because kitsune are legendary for their high libidoes. Rick had better pace himself, or he'll end up a disappointment.
>> No. 9420
>>9417
You don't want to go from ass to pussy. You really don't. The infection potential is insane.
>> No. 9421
>>9420
Well, duh, but nobody said "don't wipe".
>> No. 9422
>>9421
Be better if both of those details were left out. I want fap material not a biology lecture.
>> No. 9430
>>9420

Two things.

One, this is fiction.

Two, it isn't difficult to clean yourself out prior to sexual activity. They even make toys to assist with that.
>> No. 9443
[x] Ask if she wants to change holes
-[x] Either way, take the lead and go about it rather tenderly, and have it so that the both of you can see Ran and Tokiko's little show.
>> No. 9444
>>9422
I want both!
>> No. 9451
>>9421
>>9430
Oh, normally I wouldn't be worried, but do you remember where we are? In a changing room at a mall, having improvised sex. Wearing clothes that aren't paid for yet. Either Ran better have carried some cleaning equipment or know some useful magic, or this whole thing will blow up on our faces.
>> No. 9452
>>9451

Relax.
>> No. 9453
>>9451
If worse comes to worst, Yukari can fix ANYTHING.

>>9452
>Relax
>having sex with Ran and two hot young women in a changing room
Poor choice of words.
>> No. 9454
>>9453
>Poor choice of words.
More like 'great plan of action'.
>> No. 9456
My last Christmas present finally came, so I'm particularly happy. Much different style from my old pillow. Lighter weight, flatter, nice feeling. I think I like both my new and old pillows, though, even though the old had stuffing issues.

Anyway, since I'm so pleased I'll just give you guys an update tomorrow and take this:

[x] Ask if she wants to change holes
-[x] Either way, take the lead and go about it rather tenderly, and have it so that the both of you can see Ran and Tokiko's little show.

Not like there was a highest vote as far as I can see, but I did pretty much say this one was the 'best choice given', and you guys want the best, right?

And also since I'm in a great mood, I'll double up my efforts on Momizi story and get that up hopefully sometime soon.

Pic related, Tenshi dakimakura on my new pillow.
>> No. 9457
>>9456
>Tenshi with rude titties.
Well, I can't quite say that's my thing, but I hope you enjoy it to its fullest. The colors on it look vibrant and I am still quite jelly. You will post the backside at a later date, right?
>> No. 9458
>>9452
I can't take it easy with a muddy dick.
>> No. 9459
>>9457

Sure.

The pillow CASE isn't new, I've had it for ages, just the pillow inside of it.
>> No. 9460
>>9459
Ahh, I see. What brand of pillow is it? What did it cost you? Whats the brand of the old one? Thinking about picking up a new one myself, so this is important research. That backside is way too lewd, by the way.
>> No. 9461
>>9460

Come in IRC, I'll go into more detail there.
>> No. 9462
>>9461
No thank you. I am intimidated by such methods of communication.
>> No. 9463
>>9462

lol what. All you have to do is paste this into firefox (i believe, I use mirc myself): irc://irc.rizon.net/touhouporn
>> No. 9467
>>9462

I misinterpreted your comment as fear of technology rather than fear of interaction, I believe.

So, let me assuage your fears. There are less than 10 people in this channel most of the time, and even fewer of them are actually present. No more than 2 or 3 of us. Furthermore, if you're concerned about being judged, I assure you that people in an irc channel for touhou porn are on the same level.

You seem like a dakimakura enthusiast (based on your pillow comments), and it is a subject I'm quite into, so it'd be an interesting conversation at least. If you're concerned about other people reading your words, then connect to Rizon and type /query Tsurupettan and send me private PMs.

Besides, isn't an active chat far more convenient than posting back and forth in my thread on /at/?
>> No. 9468
>>9463
And there's a chat widget on the front page.
>> No. 9469
>>9468
...and we seem to have hit the bump limit. New thread?
>> No. 9470
>>9468

I thought the widget put you in #THP directly? Which is a channel I can't recommend to anybody in good conscience.

>>9469

The update after this one will be a new thread.
>> No. 9471
>>9470
Oh come on, it's a perfectly fine place to idle on.
>> No. 9472
Today was busy and I wasn't able to finish it, sorry!
>> No. 9481
>>9472
Bah. Take your time.
>> No. 9494
Mm, the new year is upon us!

So, what are your resolutions? How are you celebrating the beginning of another year?

I like to get to know my readers, so don't mind my prying.

Personally, I've got three goals for myself: Lose weight (for health and crossplay), get a job (so I can buy more touhou), and start + maintain a blog consistently. The last one is more of a good habit building exercise.

For New Years we're foregoing the festivities and just having dinner. Fireworks are a waste of money, imo, and fires are not fun.
>> No. 9495
This thread is on auto-sage, so why the hell not?

Without going into bloggish territory, I guess my goals are:
Don't kill myself. (Getting harder everyday)
See a psychiatrist (Finally about time I start admitting this in real life)
And lastly, bulk up. (I am built like a line-backer. I'll never be the little girl, so I shall instead become buff ;_;)

It's a bit early, but this is probably the best place to say it, so I wish everyone on this site a happy New Years.
>> No. 9496
>>9495

>Don't kill myself. (Getting harder everyday)

This makes me sad. :(
>> No. 9497
>>9495
>See a psychiatrist (Finally about time I start admitting this in real life)
This is on my New Year's Resolution, too.

Though I've no idea what to do for the rest of the list.
>> No. 9498
>>9496
What, really?

>>9495
>(I am built like a line-backer. I'll never be the little girl, so I shall instead become buff ;_;)
That's more sad to me than killing yourself.
I wish the same, but my only problem is less my muscles, which are nonexistent really, and more simply my bone structure. If nothing else, I think I'll get some hormones to try out, if only to satisfy my curiosity.
>> No. 9500
File 129384782945.jpg - (253.41KB , 1009x2245 , yukari3a.jpg ) [iqdb]
9500
>>9457

How about Yukari with 'rude titties'?
>> No. 9503
File 129384996535.png - (63.06KB , 209x231 , Disgust.png ) [iqdb]
9503
>>9500
>How bout Yukari
I lean heavily towards the loli. That is not to say all large breasts are terrible, but Yukaris' in specific are definitely the rudest.
>> No. 9504
File 129385000578.jpg - (180.77KB , 1027x2248 , suwakob.jpg ) [iqdb]
9504
>>9503

Better?

Also, post deletan' and repostan' games.
>> No. 9505
>>9503
Damn you are quick. Much better, thank you. With images like that Suwako is quickly becoming a favorite touhou of mine. I recently managed to beat her in the games too, but only just barely.
>> No. 9506
>>9505

I'll show you the rest if you come in IRC...

Because I'm not sure I want to link my photo gallery on the image board!
>> No. 9528
Didn't win my auction on something I've been anticipating for 2-3 months now, so feeling down and not like writing.

Maybe tomorrow.
>> No. 9539
Oho, mood has been turned around and raised due to some other stuff going through instead.

I'll get that Akyu update done today. It will go in this thread, unless you want me to do like I did with the Okuu scene: Repaste the prior one with the new one after it in the next thread (because I believe they belong together).
>> No. 9541
ergh, had some surprises dumped on me which aren't letting me sit down and write. would've said something sooner but i've been out on the town and am leaving again shortly.
>> No. 9557
File 129425128223.jpg - (197.29KB , 640x471 , shinki.jpg ) [iqdb]
9557
Just tell me one thing, writefriend, did we get Shinki pregnant?
>> No. 9558
>>9557

Ask Yukari.
>> No. 9572
>unless you want me to do like I did with the Okuu scene: Repaste the prior one with the new one after it in the next thread (because I believe they belong together).
Please do.
>> No. 9579
>>9572

Yeah, soon as the thread fell off page 1 I planned on it.
>> No. 9683
Tomorrow, I promise. Really.
>> No. 9684
>>9683
Really?
>> No. 9686
>>9684

No, not really.

Really.
>> No. 9695
File 129469929730.jpg - (67.91KB , 600x600 , Suwako Feasts.jpg ) [iqdb]
9695
>this thread
>> No. 9719
I.. wrote a somewhat short update with another choice that continues the scene.

I'm going to get it proof read and post it. I'm struggling with this update, felt this was the best method when it came to continuing things.
>> No. 9722
New thread

http://www.touhou-project.com/at/res/9720.html