[Return]
Archived Thread

File 125974586651.jpg - (60.65KB , 450x600 , 06bb5ac34934b6e40db85f43dc1230c1.jpg ) [iqdb]
3805 No. 3805
Part 1, am writing part 2 currently.

[X] Use the beef-like meat you ate earlier.
[X] Maybe Shinki can recommend some vegetables or other ingredients to us to go with it.

------

A spark of inspiration floods your mind suddenly as you realize exactly what to make, assuming the ingredients are available. “Shinki,” you say to her, “Show me where you keep that meat from earlier.” Shinki happily takes your hand and leads you over to the icebox, opening it and pulling out a large mass of the meat. “Excellent, how about vegetables?,” you ask.

Shinki smiles, “Certainly, have a look in the icebox and see what you'd like to use.”

Peering in to the icebox, you spot a number of chilled vegetables that appear to serve your needs. You grab what appears to be an onion, as well as some similar yet off-color peas, potatoes and carrots. A chunk of yellow cheese sits in the back, waiting to be taken. Your arms overflow with vegetables and meat which you dump on the nearby table. Shinki hurriedly gathers a few pots and cooking implements and brings the collection over. You set her about the task of peeling the potatoes and handling the carrots. As for your own task, you set about mincing the beef-like meat and slicing up the onions.

She laughs happily and talks while working, “This is wonderful, I've forgotten what it's like to cook with others!,” she exclaims.

You turn and offer her a grin, “Everything is better with a partner,” you say to her while heating up a pan on the stove. Tossing the onions in, you set about sautéing them. Looking over to your companion, it appears the potatoes have just been finished. “Shinki, can you boil those and get the oven started?,” you ask her, receiving a pleased nod in response. She joins you at the stove with a large pot, now filled with water and potatoes. You grab the minced meat and add it to the onions, beginning to cook it until browned. Looking about the room you spot a dish for baking and a large jug. Taking the both of them, you drain the liquid from the pan off and dump the remaining meat-and-onion mixture into the dish.

Shinki smiles as she tends the potatoes and watches you work, “I can't help but wonder what you are making,” she says.

“Outsider dish,” you respond in a happy tone, “You're going to love this, Shinki.”

She returns to the task at hand as you begin to mix the peas and grated carrots in to the dish. You return the liquid to the pan, adding a touch of salt and pepper, as well as something Shinki briefly identifies as 'something similar to cornstarch' when asked. The liquid thickens in to a bit of a gravy-like substance, which is then added to the dish. The potatoes appear to be finished and you ask Shinki to mash them up. Once that is complete you layer the mashed potatoes on top of the mixture of meat and vegetables in the baking dish. After a bit of fluffing the top of them with a cooking utensil you pop the dish in to the oven.

You turn to Shinki and speak, “Now we wait,” you say, cleaning up the now unnecessary pots and pans.

Shinki claps her hands together in excitement, “It smells wonderful so far, I can't wait to try some outsider cooking.”

Smiling to her, you reply, “Well, it won't exactly be the same, but your vegetables and meat are similar.”

She slides behind you and wraps her arms around your chest, embracing you warmly, “I'm sure whatever you cooked will be delicious.”

You blush as her breasts press against your back, “Thanks, Shinki,” you say quietly.

Checking the food from time to time, you eventually pull it out to add a bit of cheese that was grated up earlier. You pop the dish back in to the oven for a few minutes longer. The delicious smell of baked meat and potatoes wafts through the kitchen as Shinki gathers plates and eating utensils. After a few more minutes, you pull out the dish to reveal...

>> No. 3806
d'aww

Warmly waiting for part 2.
>> No. 3807
Cute, but it's almost as if we were a married couple.

>After a few more minutes, you pull out the dish to reveal...
>cliffhanger
Oh God, what horrors await us?
>> No. 3809
File 12597514194.jpg - (29.02KB , 364x242 , Shepherd's Pie.jpg ) [iqdb]
3809
Part 2.

------

A delicious dish of Shepherd's Pie, topped with golden-brown baked and mashed potatoes, with a touch of melted cheese. Shinki seats herself at the table as you serve up two moderately sized portions to the both of you. You take your own seat and have the first bite, grinning afterwards. “This is delicious,” you say to her, “Try some.”

Shinki smiles, “Oh, I'd love to try some!,” she says in an excited tone. Shinki closes her eyes and opens her mouth expectantly. Taking the cue, you gather a forkful of the food and gently place it inside of her mouth. Her lips close around it and she makes a happy 'mmm' as she tastes it. “That is absolutely wonderful!,” she says happily, “What is this called?”.

“Well, on the outside we call it Shepherd's Pie. It's minced up beef or lamb mixed with vegetables, covered in a layer of potatoes and baked,” you answer.

She happily digs in to her meal, pausing on occasion to talk, “You must give me this recipe,” she says, “I've never had anything quite like this before.” You nod to her as you eat your own meal. The two of you exchange idle banter and the occasional flirtatious advance between one another as you continue to eat. After the plates are both empty, Shinki sighs happily, “That was wonderful, thank you,” she says in a pleased tone.

You offer her a grin , “Well, I'm glad you liked it. I'll be sure to cook for you again in the future.”

Shinki graces you with a warm smile and cheerfully says, “I'd like that, most definitely.”

Picking up the contents of the table, you deliver the plates to a nearby sink and then cover the leftover food, placing it inside of the icebox. You offer Shinki a hand, “Shall we return to the other room?,” you ask her. She nods and takes your hand as you lead her back to the sitting room. Now in front of the warm fire again, the two of you seat yourselves on the couch. Shinki cuddles up against you and rests her head on your shoulder. “Thank you,” she says quietly, taking one of your hands in to her own.

You look at her and shake your head, “It was nothing, I was happy to cook with you.”

Her soft eyes stare in to your own, “That's not what I meant,” she says quietly. Shinki pulls her legs up on to the couch and gently presses you down, crawling on top of you.

“Shinki?,” you ask. Before you can get another word in, her eyes shut and her lips meet yours in a passionate kiss. Her breasts press against your chest and her arms wrap around it. The kiss breaks for a moment, just long enough for you to say, “What?”

Shinki offers you another light kiss and then a warm smile, “Thank you for being with me,” she says. Her lips return to yours once again, before parting. “I, um,” she starts to say, as if having difficulty speaking, “I love you.”

Your eyes go wide in response to the words, and you offer her another confused, “What?”

She peppers your lips with short, yet emotional, kisses and pauses to speak, “I'm sorry if I surprised you, but I can't help it,” she says in a concerned tone. She watches the confused look upon your face, and repeats it again, “I love you,” this time adding to it, “And I want to be with you.”

“Isn't this rather quick, I mean,” you start to say, being cut off by another flurry of short kisses. She relents long enough for you to finish the statement, “We haven't known each other very long.” You can't help but wonder why this woman, as wonderful as she is, has taken to you so quickly. You think perhaps it was the kindness you offered, or perhaps it is just who she is.

Shinki shakes her head, “It doesn't matter, the heart knows what it wants.” She gives you a sad, longing look, “Please, just stay with me for another day,” she says in a sad tone, “I know I can't have you for myself, but I need you for at least a little while.”

You nod and smile to her, softly speaking, “Alright, Shinki, I'll stay with you for a bit longer.”

Her soft, sad eyes seem to light up in response. Another kiss reaches your lips, followed by Shinki crawling off of you and standing up from the couch. “Thank you,” she says quietly. She looks out of the window towards the pitch black night, and then turns back to you, “It's rather late, and I was wondering if you'd join me in my bed tonight?,” she asks tentatively.

“Of course, Shinki, I wouldn't turn you down,” you say with a smile. The thought that actions and words such as this could only compound her adoration enters your mind. You stand up from the couch and take her hand as she leads you back towards the foyer and up a flight of stairs to the second floor. She opens a door and beckons you inside of what appears to be her bedroom. It is rather simple, save for a large bed that is decorated in a very feminine manner. Shinki steps over to a dresser and pulls out a nightgown for herself. You begin to turn away as she strips almost shamelessly before you.

Noticing your reaction, Shinki speaks up, “No, it's okay, I'm fine with you seeing me like this,” she says, a slight blush across her face. You turn to watch her strip, taking note of her naked form. Her body is definitely quite attractive, with smooth curves and a respectable bust, as well as that silvery hair cascading down her nude shoulders and back. She faces you while she changes as if showing her body off intentionally. A swath of thin fabric suddenly covers body as the nightgown falls down over her. The outline of her bust and frame are still quite visible through it, however. Shinki moves to the bed and lies down, sliding beneath the covers. You slip off your shirt, leaving the trousers on, and join her. Shinki rolls herself on top of you and offers another gentle, loving kiss upon the lips. “I wish you could stay with me forever,” she says quietly, a damp drop falling to your cheek, “But I'm happy having you with me now.” You gently place a hand on her right breast and Shinki shakes her head, “No, not tonight,” she says, “I just want to be held right now.”

You nod, “Alright, Shinki,” you say, returning a kiss and placing your arms around her. She returns the embrace briefly, but then gently shifts the two of you on to your sides. She rolls over in your arms and presses her back against your chest, sighing happily. She makes a brief gesture and a few candles scattered about the room go out. Darkness and silence flood the room, pierced by the quiet breathing of Shinki and yourself.

Before you drift off to sleep, Shinki speaks and grabs your attention, “I have a question for you,” she says.

“I may have an answer,” you reply, giving her a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

She lies there quietly for a moment before speaking, “How do you feel about me?,” she asks, and then adds, “Would you stay with me if you could?”

[ ] Tell her you love her and wish you could stay.
[ ] Tell her that you think you could love her and would enjoy staying.
[ ] Tell her you like her company and she would be a great friend.
[ ] Explain that you already have Yukari and that her affections are stupid and pointless.

Secondary choice: How do you deliver the response?

[ ] Quiet and kind.
[ ] Nervous and unsure.
[ ] Jokingly deflect.
[ ] Solemn and honest.
[ ] Rude and blunt.

Pick one from each category.
>> No. 3810
[x] Tell her that you think you could love her and would enjoy staying.
[x] Nervous and unsure.
I really don't know.
>> No. 3811
>>3807
A delicious dish of Shepherd's Pie!
>>3809
>“I love you.”
Ms. Yukari, I'd like to extend my stay here.

[ø] Tell her you love her and wish you could stay.
[ø] Quiet and kind.
>> No. 3812
[X] Tell her that you think you could love her and would enjoy staying.

[X] Nervous and unsure.
>> No. 3813
[X] Tell her you love her and wish you could stay.
[X] Quiet and kind.

Too early and wouldn't want to bullshit her, but we could totally build this up at least a little bit. Shinki needs some tender lovin'. This is a classy woman that needs some proper romancin'.
>> No. 3814
[X] Tell her that you think you could love her and would enjoy staying.
[X] Solemn and honest.
>> No. 3816
[x] Tell her that you think you could love her and would enjoy staying.
[x] Quiet and kind.
>> No. 3817
[x] Tell her that you think you could love her and would enjoy staying.
[x] Quiet and kind.

Too soon to be sure, but it'll happen with time.

And perhaps in the future Yukari would lend us more often to Shinki.
>> No. 3818
File 125976536615.jpg - (14.78KB , 415x236 , awesomewalfas.jpg ) [iqdb]
3818
[x] Tell her you'd dig staying, doll, but you're already taken elsewhere, though definitely you'll be back, cause Yukari ain' no square.
>> No. 3819
[x] Tell her that you think you could love her and would enjoy staying.
[x] Quiet and kind.
>> No. 3820
>>3809
[X] Tell her that you think you could love her and would enjoy staying.
[X] Quiet and kind.

I kind of feel bad about how we're probably going to go out and bang every single Touhou we come across after this. Shinki needs a nice husband.

Or wife.
>> No. 3822
[X] Tell her that you think you could love her and would enjoy staying.
[X] Quiet and kind.
>> No. 3823
[x] Tell her that you think you could love her and would enjoy staying.
[x] Quiet and kind.
>> No. 3824
>>3820

I think she's aware of the truth, but if she can get a few moments of love she'll be happy. That and she'd tell Yukari that we're a keeper for sure.
>> No. 3825
[x] Tell her that you think you could love her and would enjoy staying.
[x] Nervous and unsure.
>> No. 3826
[x] Tell her that you think you could love her and would enjoy staying.

[x] Quiet and kind.

Shinki Loev. Why not?
>> No. 3827
[x] Tell her that you think you could love her and would enjoy staying.
[x] Quiet and kind.
>> No. 3828
[x] Tell her that you think you could love her and would enjoy staying.
[x] Quiet and kind.

Why don't we get scenes this nice in any other story?
>> No. 3830
Home now. Closing votes, next up will be:

[x] Tell her that you think you could love her and would enjoy staying.
[x] Quiet and kind.
>> No. 3831
>>3830
incoming mindfuck.
>> No. 3832
Don't care about sex. This is a cooking route.
>> No. 3833
>>3832
Who says we can't do both at once?

Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CodmlmxpZeQ&feature=related

Gigolonon is now Louis Prima. Or David Lee Roth for some people.
>> No. 3834
>>3833
Food play~
>> No. 3835
File 125984552539.jpg - (288.57KB , 800x672 , a8a6c7d5a0c18632b9ef3e2aa95834b1.jpg ) [iqdb]
3835
>>3834
Food play sounds delicious~
>> No. 3836
>>3833
>David Lee Roth

That's exactly why that song is already taken as David's theme on THP.

David ;_;
>> No. 3837
File 125988123420.jpg - (331.80KB , 1024x768 , pocky.jpg ) [iqdb]
3837
>>3835
Delicious pocky~
>> No. 3838
File 125988126146.jpg - (120.21KB , 750x1000 , strawberry.jpg ) [iqdb]
3838
>>3837
Divine strawberries~
>> No. 3840
File 125988170367.jpg - (109.92KB , 636x477 , seinfeld.jpg ) [iqdb]
3840
>>3838
Delectable... Pastrami sandwich?

Who wouldn't appreciate the erotic qualities of the salted cured meats?
>> No. 3841
Tired. Potential late night/early morning update as a result.
>> No. 3842
The Thread suddenly turned into a food discussion. Maybe we can taste some Flan later.
>> No. 3843
File 125990251060.jpg - (61.84KB , 300x203 , TOUHOUHOUHOU.jpg ) [iqdb]
3843
>>3842
>> No. 3851
>>3843
...I hate myself for laughing at this.
>> No. 3855
File 125995554164.png - (409.12KB , 500x560 , four of a kind.png ) [iqdb]
3855
>>3842
>taste some Flan
Hopefully we'll get an excuse to stop by the SDM sometime and 'cause some trouble'.
>> No. 3864
>>3855

Just as Flanned.

p.s. Slow writan, need to use the laptop to do it since I just hooked my pc up to the large TV in the living room.
>> No. 3873
Starting tomorrow, I am going to try and get back to updating at least once a day.

Fear not, this isn't a matter of me running out of ideas, it's a matter of me being lazy.
>> No. 3877
File 126008260773.jpg - (372.31KB , 1300x1050 , 3aa32cbc10919eb540dd1c6ca6630630.jpg ) [iqdb]
3877
>>3873
Maybe this will motivate you.
>> No. 3881
File 12601045308.jpg - (592.29KB , 700x900 , 1253007059291.jpg ) [iqdb]
3881
I tend to prefer busty Yukari but I do love that picture.

But this one is my favorite.
>> No. 3884
Did some writing tonight, will finish it in the morning.
>> No. 3885
>>3884
GIMME MY SWEET LOVEMAKING DOWN BY THE FIRE YOU BASTARD!

I love you.

So does my penis.
>> No. 3886
File 126022760053.jpg - (465.89KB , 600x823 , ef070ab80b05ea228318dc6a159fc138.jpg ) [iqdb]
3886
Speaking of which, Anon, which timezone you in?

The only vaguely related picture I can find is sex-hair Sakuya with a clock.
>> No. 3887
>>3886

Actually, I'm rather curious where my readers think I live. What time zone do you think I am in?
>> No. 3888
>>3887
Either something like GMT-6/7 or +8/9
Something pretty far off the center, either way.
>> No. 3892
>>3887
For some reason my immediate thought was the Phillipines but I really have no idea.
>> No. 3893
>>3887

Going by posting times and the like I used to think gmt -8 although I'm starting to think I could be a little off there.
>> No. 3894
>>3887
+-8 Yeah.

I'm GMT -3 and I never am browsing when you update so...
>> No. 3895
>>3887
England.
Most of our writers are from that corner.
>> No. 3897
>>3887
Eritrea!
>> No. 3912
I'm going to finish this update today. Really. I've had other things on my mind lately, but I'll have free time tonight.
>> No. 3913
File 126029153316.jpg - (20.63KB , 236x370 , 1254456028943.jpg ) [iqdb]
3913
>>3912
So where are you from? Shanghai?
>> No. 3917
Writing the rest of the update commenced a bit ago.

Also, I'm GMT-5.
>> No. 3919
File 126033712375.jpg - (151.75KB , 566x800 , 59e527403a3d7ba64786a23e778b0131.jpg ) [iqdb]
3919
Sorry this took so long. More updates tomorrow.

[x] Tell her that you think you could love her and would enjoy staying.
[x] Quiet and kind.

------

The sudden question is a bit shocking but it doesn't take you very long to find the answer. You want to make her happy, this is why you came, and you know the answer lies deep within your heart. Before speaking, you slide your head down to her neck and gently pepper it with a few kisses. Shinki offers a quite coo in response.

You bring your head up to her ear and whisper in to it, “Shinki.”

Shinki asks in a low and expectant tone, “Yes?”

“I think,” you start to say, pausing to gather your courage, “I think that loving you is very possible.” You slip down and kiss her neck once more before returning to the ear and quietly speaking, “And I would like nothing more than to stay,” you say in a warm tone. Shinki lies there in silence, although one could imagine that her face had a wide smile upon it. She turns her head up towards your own and presses her lips lightly to yours.

She breaks the kiss and settles back down, making a happy sigh. “Thank you,” she says quietly, “That means a lot to me, and I know you're in a tough situation, but...”

Whispering to her you ask, “But what, Shinki?”

Shinki responds happily, “Well, I'll ask Yukari and see what she says.” She then yawns sleepily and adds, “Let's rest for the night.” She presses her form back in to your own. Were you a set of spoons, she would be the little one.

“Good night, Shinki,” you whisper to her, gently tightening your embrace and offering her one last kiss before closing your eyes. The room is quiet, save for the rhythmic breathing of yourself and Shinki. You are quickly overtaken by the darkness as you drift off to sleep. That familiar humming from before fills your ears and the blackness of sleep is replaced by a strange image. A single circle of light within an infinite expanse illuminates two chairs which flank a small table. Yukari sits in the seat on the opposite side of the table and gestures for you to take a seat.

Yukari immediately begins speaking as you sit down, “Are you enjoying your time with my dear friend Shinki?,” she asks.

You nod once in response, “Yes, but what are you doing here?”

She giggles quietly, and the sensation of a fan tapping you upside the head can be felt, “Checking up on my pet, of course,” she says happily, ending it with a wink.

“But this is a dream,” you say, shaking your head, “You aren't actually here.”

The fan appears in her hands, spreading open and covering her mouth, “Oh?,” she says questioningly, “But aren't I? It wouldn't be difficult for me to pierce your dreams.” Yukari snaps the fan shut and sends a mischievous smile your way. The image of Shinki materializes nearby and steps over to you, briefly kissing you on the cheek before moving behind you and wrapping her arms around your chest.

“Is she real?,” you ask Yukari.

Yukari laughs again and shakes her head, “No, no. Before you ask, I didn't conjure her up, you did.” She sits back in her chair and the smile takes on a superior air, “I know why you did, so don't bother with the details,” she says, grinning.

You give Yukari an incredulous look, “You know? Know what, exactly? Have you been spying on my time spent with Shinki?,” you ask in an annoyed tone.

She sighs and casually tosses the fan away, “Maybe, maybe not. It's possible that I am simply guessing that you just told Shinki you were able to love her.”

The color can be felt draining from your face as you begin to respond nervously, “Well, I mean, I was just trying to make her happy, that's all!”

Yukari's gaze pierces you as if she knows all, and then she speaks, “Oh, please, there's no need to make excuses. Just don't break her heart,” she says. The image of Shinki continues to cuddle and kiss you from behind as Yukari talks, “I'm not above sharing. In fact, I think you two would make a great couple, especially with what I've seen so far.”

“What have you seen?,” you ask, although you probably know the answer.

She simply laughs in response for a moment, “Everything, from the moment I left you,” she says casually, “By the way, I grabbed some of the leftovers, that dinner was delicious.” She makes a gesture with her fingers, “Magnifique.”

Sighing, you relax, “So you aren't worried about what I told her?,” you ask quietly.

“No,” she says as she shakes her head, “Just remember, in the end you are still my pet.” Yukari leans forward, still smiling, “But you can still enjoy my friends and be a companion of sorts.” She settles back in her seat while finishing, “Don't break their hearts, though.”

You nod, “I'm not trying to hurt anybody, just make them happy.”

Yukari smiles, “Of course, you're full of good intentions. Bear in mind they pave the road to hell, though.” She laughs, realizing what she just said, “Then again, you are already there,” she says in an amused tone, “In any case, enjoy your rest, I imagine you will need it.” The scene fades from view and you are returned to the dark. Your consciousness fades entirely as you drift in to a deep sleep. After some time, you find yourself awakening. Opening your eyes and turning your head, the glimpse of morning light can be seen passing through the light curtains covering the window. Looking back you find Shinki still cuddled up near you, although she is no longer within your arms. You roll out of bed gently so as not to wake her and stand up. Spreading the curtains, you stare out the window and take in the view of Makai in the early morning. You glance to Shinki who has yet to stir from her sleep. Now would be an excellent time to do something before she gets up.

[ ] Go sit out on the front porch and enjoy the morning air.
[ ] Cook breakfast for Shinki and yourself and serve it in bed. (Include meal suggestion. Eggs are allowed.)
[ ] Forget it, back to bed with Shinki.
[ ] Relax in the sitting room and think about the dream from last night.
[ ] Explore the rest of the house.
>> No. 3920
[x] Cook breakfast for Shinki and yourself and serve it in bed.
-[x] Some pancakes and sausage (or whatever is closest in Makai) with some Makai Milk would be nice.

Good intentions? well that's our goal though we should be careful not to over-commit ourselves (that last choice was a nature of "Yeah it could happen)

But there'd be no problems paying Shiki another visit when Yukari wants us to.
>> No. 3923
[x] Forget it, back to bed with Shinki.

You wouldn't want to leave a lady alone in bed, would you?
>> No. 3924
[x] Explore the rest of the house.

Hmmm, this is too tempting.
>> No. 3926
[X] Forget it, back to bed with Shinki.

Wouldn't want her to be lonely when she wakes up.
>> No. 3927
[x] Forget it, back to bed with Shinki.
>> No. 3928
[x] Cook breakfast for Shinki and yourself and serve it in bed.
--[x] Pancakes. Stack 'em high. Smeared with butter and dripping in syrup.
--[x] Assorted fruit dish. Blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes, watermelon, etc; a squirt of orange juice, sprinkled lightly with sugar and a dab of Cool Whip.
--[x] Lastly, something sweet to drink. A nice breakfast tea, perhaps? A sweet coffee? Bring a small pitcher of milk either way, if she desires something cool, instead, to wash breakfast down with.
>> No. 3929
>>3928
You, my good sir, are a genius.
[x] Cook breakfast for Shinki and yourself and serve it in bed.
--[x] Pancakes. Stack 'em high. Smeared with butter and dripping in syrup.
--[x] Assorted fruit dish. Blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes, watermelon, etc; a squirt of orange juice, sprinkled lightly with sugar.
--[x] Lastly, something sweet to drink. A nice breakfast tea, perhaps? A sweet coffee? Bring a small pitcher of milk either way, if she desires something cool, instead, to wash breakfast down with.

Loose the cool whip, it just makes it heavier, plus it would taste better without it.
>> No. 3930
I was expecting a huge response of people voting for eggs.
>> No. 3931
[x] Cook breakfast for Shinki and yourself and serve it in bed.
--[x] Pancakes. Stack 'em high. Smeared with butter and dripping in syrup.
--[x] Assorted fruit dish. Blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes, watermelon, etc; a squirt of orange juice, sprinkled lightly with sugar.
--[x] Lastly, something sweet to drink. A nice breakfast tea, perhaps? A sweet coffee? Bring a small pitcher of milk either way, if she desires something cool, instead, to wash breakfast down with.
>> No. 3932
Vooto chenji!

[X] Cook breakfast for Shinki and yourself and serve it in bed.
--[X] Pancakes. Stack 'em high. Smeared with butter and dripping in syrup.
--[X] Assorted fruit dish. Blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes, watermelon, etc; a squirt of orange juice, sprinkled lightly with sugar.
--[X] Lastly, something sweet to drink. A nice breakfast tea, perhaps? A sweet coffee? Bring a small pitcher of milk either way, if she desires something cool, instead, with which to wash all that breakfast down.

Rick is a Goddamn GOURMET. I LOVE IT.
>> No. 3933
[x] Cook breakfast for Shinki and yourself and serve it in bed.
--[x] Pancakes. Stack 'em high. Smeared with butter and dripping in syrup.
--[x] Assorted fruit dish. Blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes, watermelon, etc; a squirt of orange juice, sprinkled lightly with sugar.
--[x] Lastly, something sweet to drink. A nice breakfast tea, perhaps? A sweet coffee? Bring a small pitcher of milk either way, if she desires something cool, instead, to wash breakfast down with.
>> No. 3936
Disregard my previous vote (>>3923) I'm going for:

[X] Cook breakfast for Shinki and yourself and serve it in bed.
--[X] Pancakes. Stack 'em high. Smeared with butter and dripping in syrup.
--[X] Assorted fruit dish. Blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes, watermelon, etc; a squirt of orange juice, sprinkled lightly with sugar.
--[X] Lastly, something sweet to drink. A nice breakfast tea, perhaps? A sweet coffee? Bring a small pitcher of milk either way, if she desires something cool, instead, with which to wash all that breakfast down.
>> No. 3937
[x] Cook breakfast for Shinki and yourself and serve it in bed.
--[x] Pancakes. Stack 'em high. Smeared with butter and dripping in syrup.
--[x] Assorted fruit dish. Blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes, watermelon, etc; a squirt of orange juice, sprinkled lightly with sugar and a dab of Cool Whip.
--[x] Lastly, something sweet to drink. A nice breakfast tea, perhaps? A sweet coffee? Bring a small pitcher of milk either way, if she desires something cool, instead, to wash breakfast down with.

I for one, would agree to be Yukari's pet... as long as she'd let me be Shinki's husband.
I'm pretty sure that she wouldn't though, so I'd start a short-lived rebellion. After my spectacularly quick defeat, I suppose that she'd destroy my soul or something. BAD END get.
>> No. 3938
[x] Cook breakfast for Shinki and yourself and serve it in bed.
--[x] Pancakes. Stack 'em high. Smeared with butter and dripping in syrup.
--[x] Assorted fruit dish. Blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes, watermelon, etc; a squirt of orange juice, sprinkled lightly with sugar and a dab of Cool Whip.
--[x] Lastly, something sweet to drink. A nice breakfast tea, perhaps? A sweet coffee? Bring a small pitcher of milk either way, if she desires something cool, instead, to wash breakfast down with.
>> No. 3939
[x] Cook breakfast for Shinki and yourself and serve it in bed.
--[x] Pancakes. Stack 'em high. Smeared with butter and dripping in syrup.
--[x] Assorted fruit dish. Blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes, watermelon, etc; a squirt of orange juice, sprinkled lightly with sugar.
--[x] Lastly, something sweet to drink. A nice breakfast tea, perhaps? A sweet coffee? Bring a small pitcher of milk either way, if she desires something cool, instead, with which to wash all that breakfast down.

>Cool Whip
Fucking what.
No.
>> No. 3940
[x] Cook breakfast for Shinki and yourself and serve it in bed.
--[x] Pancakes. Stack 'em high. Smeared with butter and dripping in syrup.
--[x] Assorted fruit dish. Blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes, watermelon, etc; a squirt of orange juice, sprinkled lightly with sugar and a dab of Cool Whip.
--[x] Lastly, something sweet to drink. A nice breakfast tea, perhaps? A sweet coffee? Bring a small pitcher of milk either way, if she desires something cool, instead, to wash breakfast down with.
>> No. 3941
You'd probably find difficulty finding Cool Whip in Makai.

This is a good thing. We shouldn't be half-assing our current waifu's whipped cream.
>> No. 3944
>Cool Whip

Didn't notice it until now. No.
>> No. 3946
>>3944
>Cool Whip

ha ha oh wow... Didn't see that coming!

Either its reddiwhip or we make our own damn whip cream:>
>> No. 3947
[x] Cook breakfast for Shinki and yourself and serve it in bed.
--[x] Pancakes. Stack 'em high. Smeared with butter and dripping in syrup.
--[x] Assorted fruit dish. Blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes, watermelon, etc; a squirt of orange juice, sprinkled lightly with sugar.
--[x] Lastly, something sweet to drink. A nice breakfast tea, perhaps? A sweet coffee? Bring a small pitcher of milk either way, if she desires something cool, instead, with which to wash all that breakfast down.

NO COOL WHIP

NONE AT ALL
>> No. 3948
Curiously why don't we have eggs, or anything not remotely sweet to begin with?

All that stuff... may as well give Shinki a couple of redbulls and call it a day considering how much natural and added sugar that "breakfast" may have...

$0.02
>> No. 3949
>>3948
Silly Anon. Red Bull doesn't exist in hell.
>> No. 3950
>>3946
Anybody here remember those Night Shift Nurses OVAs and the spin-offs produced by Soft on Demand?

You're now imagining Shinki bent over the counter in a naked-apron eating a salad with our own homemade ranch dressing. Enjoy.
>> No. 3951
>>3950

Shinki doesn't work that way.
>> No. 3952
>>3951
Your Shinki or Shinki in general?

Because a man can dream...
>> No. 3953
>>3952

My Shinki, although I'd like to think Shinki isn't that kind of lady in general.
>> No. 3954
>>3953
Oh, well of course she isn't.

But not after you break her~
>> No. 3955
>>3953
I tend to think Shinki's a bit conservative in comparison to say a certain someone(s)...

Yukari/Ran in her rare raunchy moments
>> No. 3956
>>3954
You horrible person.
>> No. 3957
>>3955

Mostly.
>> No. 3958
I guess I'll close votes.

[x] Cook breakfast for Shinki and yourself and serve it in bed.
--[x] Pancakes. Stack 'em high. Smeared with butter and dripping in syrup.
--[x] Assorted fruit dish. Blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes, watermelon, etc; a squirt of orange juice, sprinkled lightly with sugar.
--[x] Lastly, something sweet to drink. A nice breakfast tea, perhaps? A sweet coffee? Bring a small pitcher of milk either way, if she desires something cool, instead, with which to wash all that breakfast down.

This won, obviously. Writing tomorrow.
>> No. 3959
>>3950
I feel ill after reading that.
>> No. 3965
File 126045532815.jpg - (6.80KB , 300x255 , 198433.jpg ) [iqdb]
3965
Are we still in the kitchen?
>> No. 3966
>>3965

No, you were in bed. Now you'll be in the kitchen.
>> No. 3971
>>3965
'Are we still in Makai' would have worked better and fit the original meme text's meter perfectly.

1/10.
>> No. 3973
weren't we suppose to get an update yesterday? btw whats with the deal with eggs and junk. inb4 caution
>> No. 3974
File 126055489434.jpg - (41.19KB , 640x480 , makingbreakfastisfun.jpg ) [iqdb]
3974
>Are we still in the kitchen?
Sorrounded by smiles.jpg
>> No. 3977
>>3974
>Are we still in the kitchen?
>That picture
I laughed.
>> No. 3978
>>3973

I'm lazy and slow lately because I've been distracted.

Also the eggs thing is something from the beginning of all this touhou CYOA writing. If you haven't been around for very long you won't 'get' it.
>> No. 3979
>>3978
You're not edging us towards Shinki laying eggs, are you?
>> No. 3980
>>3978
>I'm lazy and slow lately because I've been distracted.
Then stop staring at your dakimakura.

Wash off those stains and put her in the closet.
>> No. 3981
File 126056475514.jpg - (513.60KB , 1063x1615 , yukari daki2.jpg ) [iqdb]
3981
>>3980
He has a YUKARI dakimakura. It's perfectly okay.
>> No. 3987
>>3981
I know, it's even more reason to do so. If he stares too long, he may never come back. Pun intended at your discretion.

Besides, I'd love to hear Yukari whimpering from a locked closet. "Raaaaan~ Uuuu~ So mean~"
>> No. 3988
>>3981
If that is a dakimakura, it's not very attractive. That style of drawing breasts is just disgusting.
>> No. 3989
>>3988
I don't know if it's just the breasts. She looks like she put on a few pounds, there.
>> No. 3990
I just picked the first one I found on Danbooru.

But I do like curvy women, although I am not fond of the breasts on that one.
>> No. 3991
>>3979

No, we're talking about eating something like scrambled eggs.

>>3980

Washing is a very involved process and would take away from writing time!

>>3981

That isn't mine, and that isn't a released dakimakura, it's simply an image in the style. Trust me on this.
>> No. 3992
>>3991
>Washing is a very involved process
Dear lord he has it down to an art.
>and would take away from writing time!
So you let it get crusty and stink?
>> No. 3993
>>3992

More of 'making light of the comment'.
>> No. 3994
Also will start writing in an hour.
>> No. 3995
>>3994
so are we finally going back to the surface or what? Not that I don't mind the cute MILF in hell but im confused with the surrounding since im a mainstreamer, no offense but i would like to return back to Chen, which let me say what the fuck guys, she wanted sex and you voted to just take the bath. What. I know this is a healthy and madam type of thread but yea what ever i felt dicked there. I'll make sure i make my voice count. Also doing this to check out the timestamp difference.
>> No. 3996
File 126058668744.jpg - (26.89KB , 450x338 , sakura-in-the-kitchen.jpg ) [iqdb]
3996
>>3974
I think you meant 'sorrounded by smiles.mp3'
>>3994
yay!
>> No. 3997
I finished most of the update, but now I'm going to sleep. I'll complete it in the morning.
>> No. 3998
>>3997
and here i waited till 1 to find out your asleep, now how will i have good dreams tonight?
>> No. 3999
>>3995
I agree; not because I'm not used to it, but because taking it easy in a quiet little house in a deserted dimension feels sort of creepy. Shinki's quick-to-love attitude just makes it worse.

The vote about Chen was anon worrying that Ran would come in, or that we'd possibly run out of steam from all the sex. Turns out, we never even laid Shinki in the first night, so I, too, feel a little disappointed at that course of action.

But this is an /at/ CYOA. I don't know why anyone seems to think we'd run out of energy or semen no matter how many times we fucked in a single day.
>> No. 4000
>>3999

That still doesn't account for the risk of Ran walking in at the wrong time.

And hasn't anyone heard of anticipation?

With that kind of attitude, it'd be a sizable wonder that during sex, you don't blow your load the first minute in.

tl;dr Just enjoy the ride and the moments when they come and you'll enjoy this alot more.
>> No. 4005
Complain all you want about missed chances, we're still going to end up having sex with everybody atleast once before this story is done.
>> No. 4006
File 126065167269.jpg - (706.44KB , 1074x1517 , hulanawa.jpg ) [iqdb]
4006
>>4005
This is the truth. I wanted Kanako when we went to pick from five of Yukari's friends, but with the way people were voting I went for Byakuren, mostly because I knew we'd get around to Kanako eventually anyway.
>> No. 4007
>>4000

I like you. I like you a lot, Anonymous.

>>4005

probably.

Also, I ended up waking up late and having a busy day (putting up Christmas decorations and shit), but I did get some writing in earlier and I am working on finishing it now. My excuse for being so slow lately is 'holiday season'.
>> No. 4008
>>4007
another night of empty dreams? fine I'll use my own imagination........All i see is a dog with wings. I'm depending on you sir.
>> No. 4009
>>4008

I'm having it proof read right now.
>> No. 4010
File 126068658078.jpg - (128.57KB , 1139x878 , heyreimu.jpg ) [iqdb]
4010
>>4009
i will stay up until i have something good to put in my head, until then touhou livestream.
>> No. 4011
My proofreader is slow, it'll be up soon. Maybe.
>> No. 4012
>>4011
I have all night...no I need this to sleep, so I'll be waiting. Akagi in 3 in the morning is quite interesting.
>> No. 4014
can't take it anymore im gapping to bed tell me when we get back to the surface.
>> No. 4015
File 126069137644.jpg - (48.42KB , 540x600 , 68c5d5a18c8ea6916c3e8bae0f6eccad.jpg ) [iqdb]
4015
If you expected a huge, involved explanation of cooking breakfast you will be sorely disappointed.

[x] Cook breakfast for Shinki and yourself and serve it in bed.
--[x] Pancakes. Stack 'em high. Smeared with butter and dripping in syrup.
--[x] Assorted fruit dish. Blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes, watermelon, etc; a squirt of orange juice, sprinkled lightly with sugar.
--[x] Lastly, something sweet to drink. A nice breakfast tea, perhaps? A sweet coffee? Bring a small pitcher of milk either way, if she desires something cool, instead, with which to wash all that breakfast down.

------

Shinki had you agree to cook with her last night, but now would be a perfect opportunity to cook for her by yourself! You quietly pull on your shirt and sneak out of the bedroom, leaving the door cracked for easy entry later. As you enter the kitchen you decide on what to make. Perhaps a mess of pancakes, fruit and tea to be shared between yourself and the lady of the house. Setting about your task proves rather easy as her kitchen is well stocked with various local ingredients from Makai. In a few minutes you have your area prepared for cooking, although something itches in the back of your mind. You step over to the icebox and open it, pulling out the leftover shepherd's pie. Upon close inspection it appears that none of it is missing since last night. You return the food to the icebox and get back to cooking.

It takes probably a good half hour or longer to finish everything, but the result is spectacular. You managed to scrounge up a large, slightly tarnished, silver platter to serve breakfast on. A massive pile of pancakes, covered in what you figured to be the closest equivalents to butter and syrup, take up the center of the platter. To the right sits a pitcher of milk, a tea pot, two empty glasses, and two cups of hot tea. On the opposite of that you have a large bowl of various Makai fruits that have been gently dusted with sugar. You carefully pick up the heavy platter and head back up the stairs towards Shinki's bedroom. Peeking through the crack in the door you spot Shinki who is now sitting up and rubbing at her eyes sleepily. A push of your foot against the door opens it with ease and you step inside, presenting the meal to her.

“Good morning, Shinki!” you say happily.

Your greeting seems to snap her from her sleepy state, at least to an extent. “Good morning,” she says, her eyes then going wide, “What is this? Breakfast?” she asks in a surprised manner.

Smiling warmly at Shinki, you set the platter down in front of her, “What else would I bring you in bed this early in the morning?” you ask in return. You step over to your side of the bed and sit on it beside her, “I figured we could enjoy breakfast together in bed today.”

Shinki turns and smiles at you, her cheeks covered in a crimson tone, “Thank you,” she says quietly, then leans over and kisses you upon the lips, “You don't know how happy you make me,” she adds after finishing the kiss. “Now, let's dig in!” she says excitedly, picking up a fork.

You gently take her wrist and say, “No, wait.” Taking the fork from her hand, you cut off a bit of the pancake and spear it. Shinki opens her mouth wide once she understands the intent. As soon as the food is within her mouth she opens her eyes in surprise.

She swallows the food and then speaks, “Wonderful cooking, again. You know, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were a Makai native with how good your choices have been for ingredients.” Shinki retrieves the fork from you and returns the favor, pushing a thick load of pancake in to your mouth. This exchange continues back and forth for a bit as the pancakes and fruit begin to dwindle. Shinki makes another offering to you but misses the mark, staining your cheek with syrup. She gasps and covers her mouth playfully, then sets down the fork. Her lips meet your cheek and take away some of the syrup. As you smile at her, she leans back a bit and offers you an affectionate gaze. Suddenly, those sticky lips are pressed to your own as she initiates another passionate kiss. Shinki's arms wrap around your back, and then your lips part from hers, linked by a single strand of syrup. She stares in to your eyes, her own seemingly heavy-lidded and burning with both love and desire.

“I love you,” she says, leaning her body in to your own and pressing you down into the soft bed. Shinki lies on top of you, her breasts pressing heavily against your chest. Her lips are thrust against your own once more as she lay atop your chest. Shinki removes herself from you and sits back up to gather herself. “I just wish,” she starts to say, her cheeks flushing a deep red, “I just wish I could keep you forever,” she says forlornly. “I'm going to see what Yukari says, though,” she adds, “Maybe there's a chance.”

Sitting up, you place your arms around Shinki, “I would be more than happy to stay, you know that,” you say quietly.
Shinki nods in reply, “I know, but for now we can simply cherish what time we have together, right?” she asks.

You give her a warm smile and answer, “Of course, and we've got the whole day and night to spend together, we'll make the best of it.” You take the nearly empty platter from in front of Shinki, “I'll take this back to the kitchen and clean up, alright?”

She smiles and nods, “I'll draw a bath, I'm sure we could both use one. You don't mind bathing with me, do you?” As you shake your head, Shinki continues, “Great! The tub is a bit small, but that just means we'll be closer,” she says with a wide grin, hopping out of bed and walking off from the room. You shrug and get up to head off downstairs. Water rushing quietly in the distance can be heard while you clean up in the kitchen. The moment you are finished you take off up the stairs, moving hurriedly in excitement towards the sound of the water.

You arrive at the door and knock once, “May I come in, Shinki?” you ask. A muffled 'yes' can be heard from inside and you push open the door. Immediately your sight is filled with that of the nude body of Shinki stepping in to the water. You close the door behind you and begin to strip which gives Shinki her first view of your own naked form, to which she offers a gasp of faux-embarrassment and covers her mouth. Despite her attempts to hide it you realize she is staring rather intently at your partially erect penis. She breaks the gaze and slides forward in the small tub as you move over to it and climb in behind her.

She turns her head slightly, “Just washing, nothing else right now,” she says. Although you are slightly disappointed, Shinki backs herself against you and gasps as she is prodded in the lower back. “Hey, stop that,” she says, though the demand doesn't come off as serious. In an attempt to placate her you pick up a nearby bar of soap and sponge to wash her with.

“See?” you ask, putting your hands in front of her, “Just washing,” you say reassuringly. Shinki nods as you pull your hands back and begin washing her.

She sighs audibly and relaxes, “That feels good,” she says happily, leaning forward to allow you access to her lower back. “This is rather nice, and we fit perfectly in here together,” she says. She twists herself a bit towards you, “It's almost as if...”

You anticipate the rest of the sentence and finish it, “It were meant for us,” you say.

Shinki nods and grins, “Exactly what I was thinking,” she says happily. “You know, this house would be the perfect size for three people,” she says in an offhanded way.

“Three people?” you ask her, “But you and I would make two, who is the third?”

She turns a bit more in the tub so as to look at you, “You, myself, and a child.”

You drop the soap in surprise to that comment and stammer out a reply, “A child? Isn't that a bit forward thinking?”

Shinki cocks her head, “Well, maybe. Or if you found Alice, she could live here with us. That might be a bit weird though since she's probably much older than you at this point.” You find yourself unable to form a good response to this, although saying 'no' is a bit out of the question at this point. Shinki turns herself back around, “Sorry if I made things awkward,” she says.

“Oh, it's okay, it was just surprising,” you reply, picking the soap up and finishing up the rest of her back. “It isn't every day that a woman says she wants to have children with you, after all,” you say, offering a sheepish laugh.

Shinki giggles in reply and then falls silent for a moment. “Hey,” she says quietly, “Would you mind, um, washing my front too?” She nervously fidgets a bit and then leans back against your chest and looks up, her moderately large bust jiggling slightly as she does so. You look down at Shinki and lean forward to place a gentle kiss upon her forehead, causing her to smile happily. Lathering up the sponge, you run it across her breasts, eliciting little response. The second time around you forego the sponge and instead lather up your hands. You slide them all over Shinki's heavy breasts and make them slippery with the soap, eliciting a quiet moan from her. A gentle squeeze of them results in a sharp gasp escaping Shinki's lips. As you play with her breasts, Shinki leans herself up and presses her lips to your own. Your fingers gentle trace circles around the hard tips of her nipples and stop from time to time to pinch them as Shinki moans through the kiss.

Her lips leave and you are given the opportunity to speak, using it to ask her, “Are you enjoying this?”

She nods and smiles, simply saying, “More, please.” Eager to oblige this lovely lady, you take hold of her nipples and tug them upwards. Shinki's back arches and she throws her head back, moaning loudly. You release the nipples and they spring back, causing her breasts to shake. You grab them firmly and squish them together briefly before running your hands across them again. Shinki shudders and groans in pleasure beneath your touch.

You watch her expression and grin happily, “Sensitive, aren't we?” you ask, laughing quietly.

“It's not my fault,” she says in an embarrassed tone, “I haven't been touched in a while.” Shinki squirms out from your hold and turns over, sitting up and facing you. She squeezes her breasts slightly with her arms and presses them outwards towards you. In response you lean forward, push her arms away and grab her breasts, taking a nipple in between your teeth and gently nipping at it. Shinki gasps in shock at your sudden advance and then moans loudly as you tease and suck on her hard nipples. One of her arms disappears beneath the water and her hand gently wraps itself around your now fully erect cock.

You gasp, releasing her breast from your mouth. “Shinki?” you say questioningly, looking up at her.

Shinki turns her head away slightly while blushing profusely, “I've haven't done this in a very long time, so I apologize if I,” she starts to say. You grab her head and turn it to face you, forcing your lips to hers. Her eyes shut and she makes a happy moan, Shinki's hand squeezing down on your penis in response.

“It feels good,” you say as you break the kiss and squeeze her breasts in your hands, “So don't stop.” You lock your lips with her own once again and slide your tongue between them. Shinki responds with a loud moan of pleasure and by sliding her hand down the length of your penis, peeling back the foreskin in the process. Her smooth, gentle hand releases your shaft and then wraps itself around the sensitive and exposed head of your cock. The second hand disappears beneath the water and wraps itself around your length, slowly pumping at it while keeping the foreskin pulled down. Her first hand grips your head and roughly rubs and twists around it. You offer her a loud moan in return as you continue to squeeze and pull at her breasts. Shinki shifts the momentum of the situation and presses you backwards with her body. You lay back in the tub as Shinki crawls on top of you and rests her crotch on your lower abdomen. One hand reaches behind her and continues the assault against the rough cock-head.

Shinki smiles warmly and speaks, “I love you,” she says quietly as she plays with you.

You return the smile, “I know you do, Shinki.” She leans over, supporting herself with the free hand, and her breasts hang down towards your face from above. Reaching up, you squeeze one and pull the other down to suck lightly on the nipple. Shinki moans loudly and picks up the pace, alternating between playing with the tip of your penis and pumping at the shaft. You gasp and groan loudly while trying not to release her breast from your mouth. Eventually you give in, letting your head hang back wearily as you toy with her soft, supple breasts.

Shinki grinds against your body and moans, “I need to cum, I need it so badly.”

You speak between your own moans and gasps for air, “Shinki,” you say, “Shinki, I'm going to cum!”

She looks down and stares in to your eyes as she groans, “Do it with me, please. Both of us at the same time.” You nod a response as best you can, which simply causes Shinki to pick up the pace of both grinding against your body and stroking your cock. You groan loudly as your body tenses up in preparation for what is about to come. Grabbing both of her nipples, you tug them down roughly, causing Shinki to throw her head back and cry out in pleasure. Your own back arches and lifts her up as you cum, the first stream being caught by Shinki's hand and the rest hitting the bathroom wall as she releases you. At the same time, her own release can be felt against your body as she shakes and shouts during her orgasm. Your body relaxes as you both lower back down, each of you taking deep breathes. Shinki places both of her hands on your chest in an attempt to support herself but fails, flopping down on to you. Her arms instead embrace you as she crawls up your chest and peppers your lips with short kisses.

You lie beneath Shinki for some time, listening to the quiet sound of breathing. Breaking the silence, you speak up, “Shinki,” you say quietly, “That was wonderful.”

“It was very, very wonderful,” she replies in a satisfied tone. The tone changes as she speaks again, “I'm sorry.” Wrapping an arm around her, you ask why she's apologizing. “I'm sorry for forcing myself on you, that wasn't like me,” she says remorsefully.

Grabbing her chin gently with one hand, you lift it up and gaze in to her soft eyes. “Don't apologize, Shinki, it made both of us happy,” you say, brushing your lips gently across hers.

She smiles and sits up on your chest and then slides off, “I guess you're right,” she says, this time in a happier tone. Shinki picks up the sponge and looks at it, chuckling softly, “We should finish bathing, shouldn't we?” she asks.

You sit up and pick up the soap, smiling at her, “We wouldn't want to spend the entire day in the tub.”

Shinki grins widely, “For you, I would be happy to,” she says affectionately. The both of you return to bathing, trading spots from time to time to wash each other. Finally, you both leave the bath, dry off and dress. “We probably spent a good hour or two in there, didn't we?” she asks you.

“I imagine we did,” you reply as you open the door for Shinki and follow her out. “How about we head down to the sitting room for a bit and decide what we should do next?” you ask her.

She turns around and smiles at you, “That's a wonderful idea,” she says delightedly. Stepping beside Shinki you place one arm behind her back and the other beneath her legs, sweeping her up in to your arms and carrying her bridal-style. Shinki gasps in surprise and blushes, “Oh, you're such a sweet boy,” she says, placing her arms around your neck and embracing you. All you can do in response is simply smile as you carry her downstairs and place her gently upon the couch in the sitting room. Shinki sits up as you join her on the sofa, staring at you with a wide grin.

You look at her and raise an eyebrow questioningly, “Is something wrong?”

“It's just that I've never had somebody carry me like that,” she says, fidgeting slightly. She slides against you, resting her head on your shoulder, “It was really nice.”

Placing an arm around Shinki, you embrace her lightly, “Oh, it was nothing, I just figured it'd be a nice surprise.” She sighs happily as you hold her, the both of you sitting there in silence for a bit. “So,” you say, “What would you like to do today, Shinki?”

She looks up at you, “What would I like to do? Well, I have a few ideas, but how about you?” she says, reversing the question.

[ ] Go with Shinki's ideas, whatever they may be.
[ ] Ask Shinki what there is to do around here.
[ ] Suggest exploring her house and finding something to do together.
[ ] Spend time together out on the porch or in the garden.
>> No. 4016
[x] Go with Shinki's ideas, whatever they may be.

Shinki coming mainly from breast play; sure win my book.

Though I think Shinki might not realize that her daughter while perhaps older than Rick, still looks around her late teens or so.

Let's see what Shinki has planned.
>> No. 4017
[ ] Go with Shinki's ideas, whatever they may be.
>> No. 4018
[x] Go with Shinki's ideas, whatever they may be.
>> No. 4019
[x] Suggest exploring her house and finding something to do together.
>> No. 4020
[x] Go with Shinki's ideas, whatever they may be.
>> No. 4021
[x] Go with Shinki's ideas, whatever they may be.

I'd be too relaxed to really consider the other options personally.
>> No. 4022
>>4016
Yeah, Alice, iirc, was still a human child when Shinki last saw her in Mystic Square. Here's hoping for a threesome.
[x] Go with Shinki's ideas, whatever they may be.
>> No. 4023
[X] Go with Shinki's ideas, whatever they may be.
>> No. 4024
[X] Go with Shinki's ideas, whatever they may be.
>> No. 4025
>Upon close inspection it appears that none of it is missing since last night.

Oho?

[X] Go with Shinki's ideas, whatever they may be.
>> No. 4026
[x] Go with Shinki's ideas, whatever they may be.
>> No. 4027
>>4015
>Upon close inspection it appears that none of it is missing since last night.

Wait... what?
>> No. 4028
>>4027

Might be no more was missing since last night, but if it's intact fully, it's a bit of a mind bender, since we remember the both of us eating it.
>> No. 4029
>>4028

Right, the leftovers that were packed away have not been eaten on further. Obviously, the portion eaten for dinner is missing.
>> No. 4030
But it does seem we might be in for an interesting time, since I think we might have overdid it with what we said to Shinki. (not to say she isn't lovable or such, just that we have our master's tasks first, not to mention educating Chen when the right time comes)
>> No. 4031
Voting is closed, going to do some writing now before I hit the stores.
>> No. 4033
File 126074029322.jpg - (1.37MB , 1000x1500 , 681a63fd179961e30010d734e76b4d74.jpg ) [iqdb]
4033
Short update. Also yay, browser issues. Hopefully this doesn't end up posted outside the thread by accident.

[X] Go with Shinki's ideas, whatever they may be.

------

You don't have too many suggestions yourself, seeing as this place is still foreign to you. Shrugging at Shinki slightly you say, “I don't know, but you're the expert here. Let's go with your plans, Shinki.”

Shinki grins and slips out from your grasp, hopping off the sofa. “Great, I was hoping you'd say that,” she says, turning and taking a few steps away. She glances back, “Wait here for a minute, okay?”

“Wait, Shinki, what are you doing?” you ask her, standing up yourself.

She turns around, walks back towards you and takes your hands in to her own. Shinki stares in to your eyes before speaking, “There is something I have wanted to give you since last night,” she says, pausing for a moment, “After your answer, I decided that you should have it. Please, wait here.” Shinki releases your hands and walks off, leaving you rather confused. Despite the curiosity you resign yourself to the sofa for a bit longer. A short while later, the sight of Shinki peeking around the corner into the room catches your eye. She steps in with a smile on her face and her hands behind her back.

Cocking your head questioningly, you ask her, “What do you have there, Shinki?” You stand and take a few steps towards her. She closes the gap slowly, her eyes fixed on you, her right arm slowly drawing itself out from behind her to reveal a fairly large sword. She steps a bit closer, holding the sword out to her side.

“I want to give you a gift,” she says with a grin, brandishing the sword. “This way, I'll never lose you,” she says, her voice accented with a combination of love and obsession.

Your eyes go wide as you stumble backwards fearfully, “What are you doing, Shinki?” you ask. Taking a few more steps back, you bump in to one of the shelves, realizing you are cornered.

Shinki stops, looks at the sword in her hand, and then back to you. “Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you,” she says, starting to laugh. She lowers the sword and approaches you casually, handing you the hilt, “I imagine that was rather frightening,” she says apologetically, “I would never hurt you, but I wanted to give you this to protect you.”

You stare incredulously at her as you take the sword, “Protect me? From what, exactly?” you ask. The sword is fairly light despite the size. Its grip fits neatly in your hand, and you lift the blade up with ease, looking it over. Nicks and scrapes line the blade, although it appears to still be sharp.

She takes your free hand, squeezing it tightly, “Gensokyo is a dangerous place, full of people and creatures who may want to hurt you or worse.” A warm smile crosses her lips, replacing the worry on her face, “I can teach you how to use the sword. It is a bit different from using a normal weapon and will require a bit of training,” she says happily.

“Training?” you ask her, “Well, I've never fought with a weapon like this at all. I've never even fired a gun, let along swung a sword,” you say in a downcast manner.

Shinki giggles as if you had just made a joke, “Oh, you can swing it, but you might not need to. Have you encountered what we call 'danmaku' yet?,” she asks.

You nod to her, “Yes, from both Yukari and Chen, but...”

She cuts you off, “Great, so you've seen what it can do. I can help you harness that through this sword, and Yukari can assist in developing it further than I,” she says. Shinki tugs on your hand, “Let's go outside, I can answer more questions there.” Glancing towards the sword, and then back to Shinki, you follow along behind her. As you exit the house, you glance up towards the sky habitually in an attempt to determine the time. You can't be certain down here but it is probably afternoon by now. She leads you down the garden path and out through the small gate in the front of her house. Releasing your hand, Shinki walks away from you a few paces and turns around. “That sword,” she begins to say, “is an excellent focus and should make learning a bit easier.”

You give her a skeptic look and then glance at the sword, lifting it upright easily. Simply holding it alludes to there being power stored within, although you can't be quite sure if you are imagining it or feeling it from the sword. Looking back towards Shinki, you realize now would be a good time to ask her a few questions.

[ ] Ask where the sword came from.
[ ] Ask what danmaku is.
[ ] Ask why she thinks you can perform it.
[ ] Ask to see Shinki perform her own.
[ ] Explain to her your situation regarding danmaku.
[ ] Insist that you really don't think you are up for this sort of thing.

Pick as many as you want, bearing in mind that the last option may result in excluding prior ones.
>> No. 4034
[x] Ask where the sword came from.
[x] Ask what danmaku is.
[x] Ask why she thinks you can perform it.
[x] Ask to see Shinki perform her own.

We should keep the fact that danmaku has no effect on us a secret.
>> No. 4035
[X] Ask where the sword came from.
[X] Ask what danmaku is.
[X] Ask why she thinks you can perform it.
[X] Ask to see Shinki perform her own.

I agree, that doesn't seem like a fact Rick should be blabbing about to just anyone. Yukari knows, but then, Yukari owns us, so yeah.
>> No. 4036
[X] Ask where the sword came from.
[X] Ask what danmaku is.
[X] Ask why she thinks you can perform it.
[X] Ask to see Shinki perform her own.

I think the time where we can tell Shinki about our quirk is when we're sure that we love her fully right back. (At the moment we're just giving kind affection)
>> No. 4037
[ ] Ask what danmaku is.
[ ] Explain to her your situation regarding danmaku.
I would just ask her what them bullets really are, and even though she said you can ask her questions, I see the sword's origin and asking her to show her moves seem unnecessary since if we're going to train, she'll probably fire at me anyways.
And as for telling her my situation, I want to know if there's a reason, since Yukarin also knows, but she didn't tell us much, so maybe Shinki will if anything.
>> No. 4038
[x] Ask where the sword came from.
[x] Ask what danmaku is.
[x] Ask why she thinks you can perform it.
[x] Ask to see Shinki perform her own.
>> No. 4039
[X]Ask where the sword came from.
[X]Ask what danmaku is.
[X]Ask why she thinks you can perform it.
[X]Ask to see Shinki perform her own.

I'd also say tell her about our situation but it'd be more fun if she found out on her own.
>> No. 4040
>“I want to give you a gift,” she says with a grin, brandishing the sword. “This way, I'll never lose you,” she says, her voice accented with a combination of love and obsession.
>Your eyes go wide as you stumble backwards fearfully, “What are you doing, Shinki?” you ask. Taking a few more steps back, you bump in to one of the shelves, realizing you are cornered.

Even if it only works like that out of context, I loves me some yandere Shinki.


[X] Ask where the sword came from.
[X] Ask what danmaku is.
[X] Ask why she thinks you can perform it.
[X] Ask to see Shinki perform her own.

I'm sure Yukari wouldn't appreciate us telling everyone we know that we're immune to danmaku, after all.
>> No. 4041
>>4040

We have nothing to worry about, Yukari would most likely remind Shinki that he's there only because she allows it.

I think she was just more worried about us ending up dying out there in Gensokyo.

Though I hope we'll never have to use that sword.
>> No. 4044
>Yukari's gaze pierces you as if she knows all, and then she speaks, “Oh, please, there's no need to make excuses. Just don't break her heart,” she says. The image of Shinki continues to cuddle and kiss you from behind as Yukari talks, “I'm not above sharing. In fact, I think you two would make a great couple, especially with what I've seen so far.”

I don't think Yukari would mind if we told Shinki about our immunity to danmaku.

[ø] Ask where the sword came from.
[ø] Ask what danmaku is.
[ø] Ask to see Shinki perform her own.
[ø] Explain to her your situation regarding danmaku.

>>4015
>>4033
mmm images saved.
>> No. 4045
>>4044

>I don't think Yukari would mind if we told Shinki about our immunity to danmaku.

How exactly do you pull a thought like that out after reading this?

>Yukari's gaze pierces you as if she knows all, and then she speaks, “Oh, please, there's no need to make excuses. Just don't break her heart,” she says. The image of Shinki continues to cuddle and kiss you from behind as Yukari talks, “I'm not above sharing. In fact, I think you two would make a great couple, especially with what I've seen so far.”

Seriously, would you mind explaining your thought process regarding it to me? I'm curious to know your reasoning.
>> No. 4046
>>4045

All that states is that Yukari would not be opposed to us falling in love with her friends as long as we don't go about breaking hearts.

Nothing about the quirk.
>> No. 4047
>>4045

Mhmm, that really looks incomprehensible on retrospect.
The train of thoughts that derailed before I could post was
->Yukari wants us to make her friend happy -> rather than Shinki finding out about the quirk after couple dozen danmaku shots going through anon, anon straightforwardly tells her of it -> Shinki takes that as a sign of trust...
something along that line

If it makes no sense, well, you can just ignore my vote, as keeping quiet is probably going to win anyways.

Also, please don't mind the trip, I'm just testing something.
>> No. 4048
>>4047

I think even in this case things might play out well when she finds out since I'm sure our lead would apologize, stating he was unsure if he should reveal that fact or not. She'd find that endearing.
>> No. 4049
[X] Ask where the sword came from.
[X] Ask what danmaku is.
[X] Ask why she thinks you can perform it.
[X] Ask to see Shinki perform her own.
>> No. 4050
Votes closed, I will be writing tomorrow.
>> No. 4051
You know I hope the Komachi part has as much or more breast play than that scene.
>> No. 4055
>>4051

We'll see.
>> No. 4056
I hope we won't waste too much time on komachi.
>> No. 4057
>>4056

Who knows, but you should just enjoy the build up, if you wanted just smut, there's a bunch of doujins on the net.
>> No. 4058
>>4057

Exactly. Call me crazy but I'm enjoying all the cooking and conversations.
>> No. 4059
why are we starting to talk about komachi? is she our ride home?
>> No. 4060
>>4059

Just talking the matter of breast play (and how a recent update had a nice amount of that with Shinki)
>> No. 4062
>>4058
seconded. This Shinki is so sweet.
>> No. 4063
>>4058

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeXT_b3ae5o
>> No. 4064
I just got home, I'll write a bit tonight after I unwind.
>> No. 4065
>>4062
Thirded. Shinki = Love
>> No. 4066
>>4065

fourth-ed the notion; she is such a sweet woman, I hope we don't lead her on too strongly considering how we're basically Yukari's pet to be pimped out. (Though I think if Yukari gives us days off, that she wouldn't mind letting us stay with her)

I'd rather give any more signs if I could help it.

Though the fact she's a cute faced Milf with a shapely and sensitive body is only a sweet bonus.
>> No. 4067
So are we ever going to do something with that pony tail of her? I feel like teasing her.
>> No. 4070
Now, I love Shinki as much as the next guy, but within 24 hours we're suddenly talking about having kids. Not only is this rushing things to a whole new level, but it's really kind of creepy. Even the protagonist is uncomfortable with it. This can't be described as love at first sight; it's life at first sight.

We're not hot-male-singer Rick, we're random-outsider-in-shorts Rick. Women don't just come up to you and ask to have your babies unless they're looking for a green card and easy cash for the next eighteen years.

These things would best be reserved for later on in the story, if not the absolute end, or as one-shots. While what I'm saying makes perfect sense (and don't deny it, it does), I have a sinking feeling that I'm the only one who's bothered by these facts, and am going to be told to take it easy, aren't I?
>> No. 4072
>>4070

Here's the thing: There are people who are actually like this (aside from the green card comment). Quite literally, there are people who are so emotionally deprived and needy that they will almost instantaneously latch on to the first person that shows them kindness. Does that kind of 'love' work out? Maybe, maybe not.

With the exception of ridiculously outlandish things (i.e. tentacles), most of what I write is based in reality, usually backed by either personal experience or through friends. I have met people like this, most are not as extreme, but they are out there. When I put together a personality I take in to consideration whether or not people of that sort exist. Generally speaking, we're diverse enough as a people that the answer will be 'yes' most of the time.

Now, I felt Shinki could fit that sort of profile. Think about it in this instance: She is alone in Makai, save for Luize (who she isn't fond of). Her friends and daughter have been lost, and she has been alone for many years. These sorts of things break people down and create the above situation where somebody can make an instant bond with another, even if it is an unhealthy attachment.
>> No. 4074
>>4072
funny bit i heard Alice was kicked out from hell. It brought up why Alice is even staying in Gensokyo. Anyways try to write soon I wish to know things.
>> No. 4076
>>4070
I've actually imagined Rick in a nice pair of dress pants.
>> No. 4078
>>4072
It can also lead them to become cold and hateful, stoic and socially inept, or they may just turn out normally.

It certainly isn't the most common thing in the world, but if you're seriously going to cover all bases, then I guess I accept your reasoning.
>> No. 4079
>>4074

I have not heard this anywhere, ever. Not from fanon, nor in any of the official books.
>> No. 4080
>>4078

Oh yes, I agree entirely. But people are people, and we react to situations in different ways. That is part of what makes us unique.
>> No. 4081
File 126086562212.jpg - (149.58KB , 600x700 , 17a84f07c0c888f9dddfc71561395472.jpg ) [iqdb]
4081
Part 1 of 2. More later (not this morning).

[x] Ask where the sword came from.
[x] Ask what danmaku is.
[x] Ask why she thinks you can perform it.
[x] Ask to see Shinki perform her own.

------

“Hey Shinki,” you say, getting her attention, “I was wondering, where did this sword come from anyway?”

Shinki cocks her head. “Why do you ask? I'm not sure the origin is relevant here,” she says with a curious tone.

You shrug once in reply to Shinki. “Come on, I'm curious and it seems weird that you would randomly keep a magic sword laying around your home,” you say, looking up and down the length of the blade.

Her smile falters slightly and her face takes on a sad tone. “The sword belonged to a servant of mine,” she says, her head drooping.

Lowering the sword, you speak to her in an apologetic manner, “I'm sorry for bringing up a difficult subject, Shinki.”

She looks up to meet your gaze, the smile returning slightly. “No, it's quite alright, perhaps knowing the origin will help you to use it,” she says, now smiling. “The sword belonged to my servant, and one of my dearest friends, Yumeko,” she explains happily, then continuing, “she gave her life to save my own, and that sword is the last thing I have of her.”

“If that's the case, I'm not sure I should take this memory from you,” you say, extending the hilt of the sword to Shinki.

Her hand waves towards you dismissively. “Nonsense. You have shown for me the same care that Yumeko did, and I feel you deserve it. Think of this as honoring her legacy,” she says with a grin.

You give her a short nod. “Alright, Shinki. I'll do it for her sake,” you say, retracting the sword and lifting it back up. “Before we start, could you explain what danmaku is?” you ask her, “I've seen it but I still don't know what it is.”

Shinki smiles and gestures with her hand, creating a small fan of energy spheres before her. “Simply put, danmaku is the process of manipulating spiritual, magical or other energy in to an offensive tool,” she explains, waving her hand and sending the energy off in to the sky. Another gesture creates a solid beam that speeds off towards the sky as she continues. “Anybody in Gensokyo can perform it with a bit of practice, even outsiders. Some people use implements to focus on, either magical or mundane,” she says, pointing a finger at your sword, “Others don't find them necessary and simply direct it through their will.” Shinki notices you staring at the sword. “Yumeko was an example of the first, I am of the second. It's not necessary, but it can ease things,” she says.

Smiling to her, you nod in understanding. “Yes, I get it now. I think, at least. But why do you think I will be able to do it myself, Shinki?” you ask her.

She steps forward and places a hand on your shoulder gently, leaning forward to kiss your cheek. She pulls back slightly and stares in to your eyes. “You have good focus, and a strong will and desire. Aside from that, I simply believe you can do it,” she says, turning and walking back to her previous position while looking over her shoulder with a smile. “If I didn't believe in you, I wouldn't have given you that sword, now would I?” she asks.

“No, I imagine not,” you say with a shake of your head, “I guess you're right, you are the expert here after all.” Shinki bows slightly at the compliment and you continue speaking. “Being that you are, I would enjoy seeing you in action. Maybe I could learn something from it,” you say looking expectantly at her.

Shinki grins as she floats up in to the air a few feet. “I suppose I could indulge your curiosity, my dear,” she says, the faint silhouettes of six large wings appearing behind her.
>> No. 4082
>>4081
see this is what i was talking about considering her feelings. It was a touchy subject about the sword's origin, and asking why she thought you can use it too seems weird to me since i see this commoner, who's doesn't get hurt, will be of anything as a close combat fighter. That way any encounterments will be close, personal and unique. Also she's going to shoot at us anyways so telling her would of saved the surprise.
>> No. 4083
>“I suppose I could indulge your curiosity, my dear,” she says, the faint silhouettes of six large wings appearing behind her.

I like where this is going
>> No. 4084
Updating tonight.
>> No. 4086
I've been writing on and off for the past three hours, it's coming along.
>> No. 4087
File 126094996090.jpg - (489.49KB , 1400x1400 , ce3010755c508599b82119d03ca60da8.jpg ) [iqdb]
4087
Part 2 of 2.

------

The wings flash in to existence, taking on a luminous white sheen. “Of course, I can't use all of my power, I'm not as strong as I once was,” she calls out to you, now a good distance up in the sky, “I wouldn't worry if I were you, you aren't target practice yet.” Shinki spreads her arms and the large wings flap once. Almost immediately you see a torrent of white energy forming from behind and from the wings themselves. If you didn't know better, it'd almost look like snow. The energy flies off from her rapidly, illuminating the sky. This continues for a bit before you spot Shinki making a dramatic flourish, the waves of energy disappearing momentarily. Fans of the same bright energy now fire off from Shinki and are followed by what appear to be golden, snake-like energy that seek some invisible target in the sky.

“Amazing,” you shout up to Shinki, “Show me what else you've got!”

Shinki looks down at you and grins widely, the energy fading. “If you insist, my dear,” she yells down. The white, almost angelic, wings behind her seem to shift and twist. Red cracks begin to course through them and they dim from white to a dark purplish tone. Shinki's being seems to darken as well, but that may simply be from the luminance of her wings. “Lesson one,” she shouts, “Style is important!” A sudden explosion of dark purple energy orbs can be seen from her, followed shortly after by scattered waves of red bullets that are joined by solitary spheres launched forth.

Despite the wonderful show she's putting on, you spot Shinki starting to falter slightly. “Don't over do it, Shinki,” you say to her with concern.

"Over do it? I'm not that old, my dear," she shouts down confidently, "this isn't close to over doing it!" The spheres continue, though the scattered waves are now replaced by multiple streams of those same red bullets which waver back and forth as if hosing down the area. Two pairs of beams erupt from the wings on either side of her and join the show. Her wings flicker and her resolve begins to waver. An ever growing number of holes can be spotted in the assault as fatigue catches up with her. That's when you spot the wings disappear from sight entirely as the energy suddenly dissipates. Shinki can be seen breathing heavily above, trying to keep herself aloft in the air. You drop the sword, run over and position yourself beneath her as she slowly floats down. She is perhaps fifteen feet off the ground when her power gives out and she drops like a rock. You manage to catch her, the force nearly knocking you down. Steadying yourself, you lower her to the ground and lay her upon it.

You kneel beside Shinki and watch her as she catches her breath. “Are you all right?” you ask, your voice filled with worry.

She nods once and sits up, taking your hand. “I'm fine, I guess I over did it,” she says with a sheepish laugh. “We'll continue the lesson, I'm fine now. I might not die from old age, but my powers do weaken over time,” she says, smiling reassuringly. You stand up and pull her up gently, holding on to Shinki for a moment to ensure that she isn't going to fall to the ground. “Thank you for your concern. Shall we continue?” she asks, releasing your hand.

“Of course,” you say to her, walking back towards your spot and retrieving the sword. “Just don't exert yourself too much, alright?” you ask.

Shinki flashes you a smile. “If I did, would you be there to catch me again?” she asks, giggling like a school girl afterwards. You nod to Shinki and return the smile. “Right, as I was saying then,” she says, reaching down to dust herself off as she pauses, “I said that style is lesson one, but that's further down the line.”

You lift the sword up, gripping it tightly in your hand. “What's lesson one then, Shinki?” you ask her.

“Focus,” she shouts to you. “You have to focus to achieve a result. That sword is, like I said before, a great focus for you.” Shinki's large, purple and cracked wings flash in to existence again. “As you saw, I don't use an item for focus. My wings are an extension of my power, though.” The wings fold neatly behind her and disappear. “When you cook you put an intense amount of concentration and focus into it,” she says, gesturing to the sword.

You realize what Shinki is saying and direct a nod towards her. “I should take that and put it in to the sword is what you're saying?” you ask her.

“That is exactly what you should do. Focus on the blade, concentrate on it, and will the energy in to existence,” she says, crossing her arms and watching you.

Although it sounds like an excellent idea, you're not sure what sort of shape your energy should take on. “Shinki,” you say to her, “Should I be trying to use any particular shape here?”

She covers her mouth in embarrassment as if realizing she forgot something. “Oh, well, the best choice here would be to try and create copies of the sword out of energy,” she says.

Looking back from Shinki to the sword, you grip it tightly in your hand and focus on it. The weight of the blade in your hand, the nicks and scratches in the surface of the blade. You commit these to memory and concentrate on the object in your hand. Faint outlines of blades form a circle around your body but as you turn your attention towards them they disappear as quickly as they came. “What happened?” you ask Shinki.

“You were doing it for a moment there but your concentration lapsed,” she says, giggling quietly. “Don't feel bad, you won't master it the first time,” she says in a reassuring tone, “Just try it again.” You nod to Shinki and receive a supportive smile. Focusing once more on the blade, the phantoms of it appear around you again. This time, however, you ignore them and maintain the focus. Out of the corner of your eye you spot the energy solidifying in to bright, whitish-blue swords. You think you can hear a shout of encouragement from Shinki, but your mind is locked on to the weapon in your hand. The idea that you could use the swords as a shield pops in to your head. Suddenly, as if commanded to, the phantom blades around you level themselves horizontally and begin a slow rotation around you. Excitement overtakes you upon the realization that you caused this to happen. Once again, the blades begin to lose form, although this time the process is a bit slower. “That was wonderful,” you hear Shinki saying to you, “You're progressing much faster than I could've hoped for. You are quite the natural.” She steps towards you, placing her hand on the one holding the sword. “You may be ready for lesson two now,” she says.

You look at her questioningly. “What's lesson two, Shinki?” you ask.

She grins as if she had just come up with something terribly clever. “Know your limits,” she says. Shinki releases your hand and takes the free one, tugging on it. “With that said, we should take a little break,” she says, gently directing you towards the house.

As you walk along with her, you initiate some light conversation. “This has definitely been an interesting experience so far, Shinki,” you say, glancing towards her.

“Oh yes, I truly am surprised with the speed at which you're picking it up,” she says, then adding, “With practice you'll be able to create danmaku passively and direct it at will.” The sound of your stomach rumbling loudly interrupts her thoughts. “Oh, we should have a bite to eat, shouldn't we?” she asks you.

“I could go for lunch,” you say in return. “Are you a leftovers kind of girl, Shinki?” you ask her.

Shinki directs a warm smile your way. “If you're suggesting we eat more of that wonderful dinner from last night, the answer is yes.” Now standing in front of the door to the house, you open it and let her enter before you.

You follow Shinki in to the kitchen, retrieving the leftovers from the ice box and setting it in the oven to warm up. “What do you say we retreat to the sitting room and gorge ourselves,” you say with a laugh.

The sound of clattering can be heard as Shinki digs out two forks. “Forget the plates, just bring the whole dish,” she says excitedly. You watch her scamper off towards the sitting room and then return your attention to the dish warming in the oven. The meal will take a fair bit of time to reheat, especially starting with a cold oven. Perhaps this would be an opportune time to do something else.

[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 4088
[X] Find her medicine cabinet and rummage through it.

One hardly ever goes wrong with the classics.
>> No. 4091
[X] Go cuddle with Shinki on the couch.

Kinda drawing a blank for ideas here.
>> No. 4092
[X] Keep practicing with the sword.

How is he gonna 'know his limits' if he doesn't reach them? Keep going until passing out I say.
Who knows what or who he'll find above him once he wakes up?
>> No. 4093
[x] Test if the food is good without heating, if no, then ask Shinki for a crash course on heating with magic. If that also fails, then do it the old fashioned way with the oven. Oh, and if it comes to testing out heating with magic, test on something else first, you wouldn't want to ruin the meal, would you?
>> No. 4094
>>4088
[X] Find her medicine cabinet and rummage through it.

The best choice since WUiG.
>> No. 4095
>>4088

this strikes me as disrespectful, and not everyone is beholden to the old ways, not to mention that's a rather rude thing to do.

[X] Go cuddle with Shinki on the couch.
>> No. 4096
[X] Go cuddle with Shinki on the couch.

In before we have so much fun cuddling and kissing Shinki that we forget about the food entirely.
>> No. 4097
[X] Go cuddle with Shinki on the couch.

She needs more hugs~
>> No. 4098
[X] Go cuddle with Shinki on the couch.
>> No. 4099
[X] Go cuddle with Shinki on the couch.
>> No. 4100
[X] Go cuddle with Shinki on the couch.

>>4096
>>In before we have so much fun cuddling and kissing Shinki that we forget about the food entirely.

That's fine, we'll just end up eating her instead.
>> No. 4101
>>4100
>That's fine, we'll just end up eating her instead.

I very much approve of this course of action.
>> No. 4102
Vote closed updates tomorrow.
>> No. 4103
>>4100
Don't forget to bring toppings.

Like Cool Whip.
>> No. 4105
File 126103499398.jpg - (327.79KB , 1600x1200 , 687505227e2cae501cc1f424c1a75b82.jpg ) [iqdb]
4105
>>4103
Screw that. We'll make our own whipped cream.
>> No. 4109
>>4103

I wonder how much Shinki'd enjoy licking off our 'whipped cream' off of certain parts of her body.

Though unless there's a massive surprise, I doubt Shinki would be one for particularly kinky sex.
>> No. 4112
>>4109

You're mostly right. In fact, as she said herself, the bathroom bit was unlike her.
>> No. 4113
>>4112

Though I think her quirk spot wise is particularly sensitive breasts (it should be noted from our lead to Shinki that such breasts are highly desirable, especially of that size, since it seems she was embarrassed by that)
>> No. 4114
>>4113

For the record she's a bit smaller than Yukari in my mind.
>> No. 4115
>>4114

still very nicely sized and most don't put sensitive and sizable in the same sentence. (Small and sensitive yeah)

Then again in my mind, Yukari's default state (barring border-modding) she's in the same tier as the other busty girls and only outsized by a few girls (Eirin, Ran, and Komachi)

But I look forward to the other girls.
>> No. 4118
>>4109
Not only would I like that, I would like HER to to like that.
>> No. 4120
Okay, so, I've been lethargic when it comes to writing lately. I just haven't 'felt' like it. Maybe tonight (late) or tomorrow I'll put up another.
>> No. 4125
File 126150267354.jpg - (140.44KB , 600x600 , penmanship is not her strong suit.jpg ) [iqdb]
4125
>>4120
If you're having trouble, maybe a change of scene and characters would help put you back in the mood. In which case just summarize the remaining time with Shinki (we can always come back later) and move us to the next girl/event.
>> No. 4126
>>4125

I am not having trouble writing Shinki. I am just being lazy.
>> No. 4127
File 126152125779.jpg - (1.26MB , 1600x1200 , 0d67f4cd5fa97f99192a6d966c611638.jpg ) [iqdb]
4127
>>4126

Have some Shinki wallpaper to get those lazy bones moving.
>> No. 4128
>>4126
>I am just being lazy.
The curse of every writer. Been a week now so GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER.
>> No. 4130
File 12616719957.jpg - (580.97KB , 900x1200 , a6a7886424ea9623fb38d9e41820561d.jpg ) [iqdb]
4130
i gotta have an update anon

pic unrelated
>> No. 4133
I'm going to start the story again on Monday.
>> No. 4135
>>4133
Hooray!
>> No. 4136
>>4133
uhhhhh, yeah.
>> No. 4137
File 126204125991.jpg - (48.26KB , 640x480 , 1261860163657.jpg ) [iqdb]
4137
>>4133
>no updates
>> No. 4138
>>4136
>>4137
See >>3917. We've still got ~6 hours of hope left.
>> No. 4139
My writing is going to be done in the evening generally because of me needing to be out of the house every day.

With that said, I am going to begin writing within an hour or so since I just got home.
>> No. 4140
File 12620466694.gif - (11.73KB , 100x100 , f5.gif ) [iqdb]
4140
>>4139
Then I shall carry on doing pic related.
>> No. 4142
I've been writing for a while now and it is coming along nicely.
>> No. 4143
File 12620658555.jpg - (102.79KB , 600x760 , e73dab62eb3bc6685c11ac5f5db62d45.jpg ) [iqdb]
4143
I feel like doing some more write-ins for the time being to see how it works out.

[X] Go cuddle with Shinki on the couch.

------

You have plenty of time to spare and thus take off after Shinki. Stepping in to the sitting room, you notice she's already seated and watching the fireplace. She glances towards you and offers a small wave, then pats the seat beside her. “It's going to take a bit of time to heat up, so I figured I'd follow along,” you say to her as you sit down.

Shinki smiles and slides up against you, wrapping an arm around your waist. “That's fine, I wanted to ask you something,” she says. Glancing towards her, you raise an eyebrow questioningly. “I was wondering if you are enjoying your stay in Gensokyo?” she asks quietly.

You nod once to Shinki. “Definitely, I've met many wonderful people,” you say with a smile.

“Including me, right?” she interjects.

Leaning over, you kiss her gently on the cheek. “Including you, Shinki. Anyway, its been weird to adjust to but I'm getting used to it.”

Shinki grins and takes your hand. “I hope I'm speeding up the process,” she says, resting her head against your shoulder. “I know you don't have much choice, but if you did, would you stay in Gensokyo?” she asks with a concerned tone.

You bring a hand up and gently stroke Shinki's silver hair. “I don't know for sure,” you say hesitantly, ” but I think I'd stay.”

She maneuvers herself on to your lap and gently presses her lips to your own. “I want you to stay, as selfish as that sounds,” she whispers as her lips depart. “I love you,” she says quietly.

“I know you do, Shinki,” you reply, your lips grazing hers. The fire crackles loudly in the background.

Shinki shakes her head softly. “I'm not done. I feel like I need you at this point,” she says plaintively. Her arms slide beneath yours and wrap around the back of your chest. “I wanted to let you know that I think you are the best thing that has happened to me in a long time.” Her lips meet your own once more, this time staying for a few moments. “You've stolen my heart with your kindness,” she says happily.

Although you knew she felt affection for you, you didn't realize it truly went this far. You realize that it might be difficult to give yourself to her due to Yukari, but you want to give her hope and happiness. “I do want to stay with you, Shinki,” you respond quietly. Her eyes light up and seem as if they sparkle. “But I feel like there is more for me to do in Gensokyo before I settle down,” you say. She nods understandingly, though a hint of sadness can be seen in her face. “Don't worry, I'll still be able to visit you.” You gently place your arms around her and pull her head to your chest, stroking her hair.

“You're probably right,” she says quietly in to your chest. “Fate probably has a lot in store for you and it would be selfish for me to stop that.” She squeezes you a bit tighter. “But for now I can enjoy being together with you,” she says. Her head shifts and you can feel the sensation of her lips kissing your neck followed by a quiet, happy moan. “I wish I could just stay like this forever, though.” she says, adding a pleased hum on the end. The presence of Shinki on you, combined with the warm fireplace and the soft fabric of her dress against your skin causes you to yawn tiredly. She offers up a happy sigh in response and carefully shifts the two of you so that you are laid down beneath her on the sofa. “You seem to be a bit tired,” she says softly, then adds, “So why don't we rest here together for a bit?”

You moan groggily in response, but the food in the oven comes to mind. “What about the food, Shinki?” you ask her.

Her lips brush against your own and she smiles down at you. “It should be fine, it's just warming up is all,” she says reassuringly. Nodding once to her, you wrap your arm around her waist and pull her down, causing Shinki to giggle. “That's the kind of thing I like to see from you.” You close your eyes and fall in to a light state of rest. Shinki's presence on your body, her quiet breathing and the crackling of the fireplace sit on the edge of your consciousness. You barely notice when the weight disappears from your chest, though the smell of food wafting through the house that follows it helps rouse you.

A forkful of food suddenly pushes its way past yours lips. You bolt up in surprise and bump your head against something, eliciting a simultaneous 'ow' from yourself and what seems to be Shinki, who is straddling your legs. “Sorry, Shinki, I wasn't expecting that,” you say to her tiredly. You open your eyes and find yourself staring in to Shinki's eyes.

“It's okay, I did surprise you,” she says, holding back a giggle as she smiles. Shinki slides off you, allowing you to right yourself on the sofa. “Are you still hungry?” she asks, offering a fork.

You grab the fork from her hand and immediately dig in to the dish. “Of course I am,” you say, shoveling the leftovers in to your mouth. Shinki laughs at your response and then takes some of the pie for herself.

“Tastes almost as good as when you cooked it last night,” she says happily, continuing to take turns with you in pulling food from the warm dish. After a few minutes of gorging yourselves the dish is empty and Shinki sets it aside on the nearby table. Sighing contentedly, she leans herself against you. “It's getting a bit late, we might just skip dinner tonight,” she says.

You glance out the window, note the dimming sky and then turn back to her. “What's for dessert then, Shinki?” you ask playfully.

Shinki gasps and covers her mouth, blushing slightly. She removes the hand to reveal a wide grin on her face. “We'll see about dessert tonight, my dear,” she says, kissing you once upon the cheek. You smile at her briefly and then look back towards the window. You could probably fit in another activity before Shinki drags the both of you off to her room to sleep.

[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 4144
[X] Shinki told you about Makai before, so perhaps she'd like to hear about the Outside...

If she's this emotionally needy, and this obsessed with us, she would probably love to hear a story about our old life, just for the feeling of becoming closer with us.
>> No. 4145
[x] Shinki told you about Makai before, so perhaps she'd like to hear about the Outside...
Not a bad idea. Though while I can understand why she is so clingy and needy, it's still a bit creepy.
>> No. 4146
[X] Shinki told you about Makai before, so perhaps she'd like to hear about the Outside...

Maybe it is creepy, but it's not like she's gonna go Yandere on us right?
>> No. 4147
I could totally see Shinki going yandere when we leave, or something.
>> No. 4148
[X] Shinki told you about Makai before, so perhaps she'd like to hear about the Outside...
>> No. 4149
[X] Shinki told you about Makai before, so perhaps she'd like to hear about the Outside...
>> No. 4150
[X] Shinki told you about Makai before, so perhaps she'd like to hear about the Outside...

Clingy pseudo-yandere Shinki is both adorable and creepy in equal measure. I love it.
>> No. 4151
[X] Shinki told you about Makai before, so perhaps she'd like to hear about the Outside...
>> No. 4152
[x] Shinki told you about Makai before, so perhaps she'd like to hear about the Outside...

Works for me~!
>> No. 4153
[X] Shinki told you about Makai before, so perhaps she'd like to hear about the Outside...
>> No. 4154
>>4147

Yukari would keep her in line if that happens.

[X] Shinki told you about Makai before, so perhaps she'd like to hear about the Outside...

A bit of tale on our end would be nice.

Can't wait for the next update.
>> No. 4155
Votes closed. I got home a bit ago so I'll start writing in an hour or two.
>> No. 4156
[x] Shinki told you about Makai before, so perhaps she'd like to hear about the Outside...

You know, he can wander all over and bone half of Gensokyo, but I don't think there will be a single woman who it feels good to be with as it does with Shinki.

The sex with them may be great, mind-blowing, or fucking insane, but in the end, it's closeness and making other people feel genuinely good and happy that one should strive for.

And that is why we must come back to Shinki whenever we have a good chunk of time to ourselves.
>> No. 4157
>>4156

This might be speaking too soon though. Not to say that Shinki isn't dear to us or won't be. Just that it's too soon to say any more absolutes.
>> No. 4159
File 12621626831.jpg - (172.24KB , 850x1202 , sample-e13bda41ea391bb3e1ad444143e17c14.jpg ) [iqdb]
4159
I know the voting time's closed, but I just want to say that I absolutely love your Shinki. I'm also looking forward for the reunion with Alice and delicious mother/daughter threesome.
>> No. 4160
I got some of it done but I've hit a wall tonight. Sorry folks, it'll be later.
>> No. 4161
>>4159

Same here even though I made this post: >>4157

If I was stuck in Makai for good with your Shinki, I would have no complaints what so ever.
>> No. 4166
>>4161
Me neither, though I'd rather be with Ran <3
>> No. 4167
File 126230301170.png - (258.12KB , 500x499 , 1262285108653.png ) [iqdb]
4167
>>4166
Me too. Ran is love, and she also probably fucks like an animal.

Pic related: It's the prelude to the latter statement.
>> No. 4168
>>4166

I'd have no complaints about Ran; then again Ran is a forthwright, sensible fox-woman with quite the body (one of the few in the very busty tier)
>> No. 4169
>>4161

We'll be off Namek soon.
>> No. 4175
File 126255636936.jpg - (19.63KB , 182x171 , mokou having problems.jpg ) [iqdb]
4175
>>4160
>> No. 4176
I haven't really felt motivated to write lately.

Don't take this as me saying I'm done, though. I am far from done, and have many wonderful ideas I'd like to write. I just simply haven't felt like writing right now. Holiday lethargy will be over soon and I'll get back in to it regularly, hopefully.
>> No. 4177
>hopefully
mccoy.bmp
>> No. 4192
File 126308137531.jpg - (38.66KB , 400x500 , 34809a2e134e01aa98299325fce06ec3.jpg ) [iqdb]
4192
Feeling any better, OP?
>> No. 4194
File 126310322859.jpg - (1.60MB , 1003x1416 , 38f752bb8fac8aaacfe1e4cac06a712f.jpg ) [iqdb]
4194
[X] Shinki told you about Makai before, so perhaps she'd like to hear about the Outside.

------

You take Shinki’s hand in to your own, stroking it gently. “You’ve told me quite a bit about yourself and this world,” you say to her in a soft tone. She looks up towards you and cocks her head inquisitively at the remark. “Would you like to hear a bit about myself and where I came from?” you ask.

Her eyes light up in excitement and she sits up. “I’d love to, I’ve never seen the outside nor heard much about it,” she says happily.

Smiling softly, you wrap an arm around Shinki’s back. “Well, it’s not the most exciting thing,” you say with a nervous chuckle.

“Exciting or not, I think I’d enjoy hearing it,” she says, following up the statement with a kiss on your cheek.

You glance off in to the distance as if recalling memories and trying to think of where to begin. “I don’t know how much you know about the outside, but it’s a really big place. Billions of people live there,” you say to Shinki. As you look back to her you spot a look of wonder upon her face. “I was born twenty-four years ago in an area of the outside known as the United States,” you continue, though you are interrupted.

Shinki places a hand over her mouth as if surprised. “Oh my, you’re a young one, aren’t you?” she says in a teasing tone.

You smile at Shinki. “And how old are you, young lady?” you ask in the same tone.

She removes the hand and grins at you. “Let’s see, I think I’m nearing the thousand mark in a few years.”

“A thousand?” you say, then adding, “Why, I thought you were no more than a hundred, Shinki!” Using the arm around her, you gently squeeze her against you and kiss her lightly on the cheek in the process.

Shinki giggles uncontrollably and blushes profusely in response to the comment. “You know how to make a woman feel young,” she says with a smile. “Anyway, please continue.”

You loosen the grip on Shinki a bit. “All right, where was I?” you ask rhetorically. “Right, I was born in the United States, but now I’m living in Japan teaching English to students.”

“You’re living in Japan? One of the things I do know about the outside is that’s where Gensokyo is located,” Shinki interjects. “I guess that explains a few things, including why Yukari found you.”

A quiet ‘hmm’ is your initial response to her. “That also explains why everyone here speaks Japanese,” you reply. “Before I was brought here I was living in a small apartment on the outskirts of the city. It wasn’t the most exciting life, but I was happy,” you say, smiling warmly. “Now I’m here in Gensokyo, and I’m quite content with that as well.”

Shinki smiles and grips your hand. “I’d like to see the outside one day,” she says, “Yukari could probably help me with that.” She sighs contentedly as you stroke her hair. “Maybe she could drop us both out there and you could show me around?” she pleads.

You chuckle and continue to stroke her hair. “Maybe, Shinki. I’ll ask Yukari some time,” you say reassuringly.

Shinki offers up a happy sigh and cuddles up a bit closer to you. “I’d appreciate that,” she says, yawning loudly after. “It’s a bit late, isn’t it? We should get to bed.” She squeezes your hand gently. “You’ll be going home tomorrow, won‘t you?” she asks in a downcast tone.

“Yes, I’ll be going,” you start to say, then pausing. You’d never really considered it but Mayohiga would be your home now. “I’ll be going home, but I will come back to see you again.”

She smiles softly in response and slips from your grasp, standing up. “Let’s retire to my bedroom, shall we?” she says with a grin on her face. She extends her hand, which you take, and then pulls you up from the couch. Shinki walks slightly in front of you and leads you up the stairs to her room. The next thing you know she is standing behind you closing the door. Shinki’s gentle embrace can be felt around you from behind.
>> No. 4195
File 12631032538.jpg - (327.15KB , 800x600 , 534aca181937058b0541d4c1be598e9f.jpg ) [iqdb]
4195
Read this while listening to ‘Somebody to Love’ by Queen.
------

“Shinki,” you say, but are interrupted before you can say more.

Shinki places a single finger across your lips. “I want to share something with you before you leave me tomorrow,” she whispers quietly in to your ear before stepping past you. Shinki turns and stares at you with a soft, happy look upon her face. Her hands grasp at the fabric of her robe and pull it up and over her head to reveal her body that is naked save for her panties and a pair of socks. She tosses the robe to the side and steps closer to you, reaching her hand up to gently stroke your cheek. Shinki leans forward and kisses you briefly on the lips before proceeding to push your pants downward. You step out from them and pull your shirt off as she leads you to the bed.

“Shinki,” you start to say again quietly, “are you sure you want this?”

She nods silently and kisses you once more before climbing on to the bed and laying down. “The thought of being with you makes me happy,” she says. “I also want to make you feel good, so please, tell me what you’d like?” she asks in a soft voice.

You follow Shinki on to the bed, crawling up beside her. “I’m here for you, Shinki, not the other way around,” you whisper in response, “I’d like to know what you want.”

Her features shift to a look of surprise and then to one of joy. “This is why I love you as much as I do,” she says. Shinki slowly spreads her legs to reveal her crotch, which has a bit of hair but is decently kept. “I’d like you to make me feel good before,” she says, pausing to swallow, “before we’re joined together.” She makes a brief wave of her hand, dousing a few of the candles in the room and causing it to dim.

Your hand slides up her stomach and gently cups one of her large breasts. “I’ll make you feel good, Shinki,” you say to her, releasing her breast and trailing your hand back down her body.

Shinki’s hand grabs your own and stops it. “I’ve always wanted someone like you,” she says in a quiet voice as she turns her head to look into your eyes.

“Someone like me?” you ask.

She nods and tightens her grip on your hand. “Someone I can be with that can love me and appreciate me,” she says as she smiles. Her free hand comes up and gently strokes your face as she leans up to kiss you. The hand releases yours and you slide it down to her crotch, letting it rest there. Shinki settles back down on to the bed and gives you a nod. Sitting next to her, you lean down and bring your other hand up to lightly squeeze her right breast. Your tongue slips out and teases the already erect nipple, causing Shinki to shudder slightly. “That feels good,” she groans quietly as your fingers begin to stroke her slit. Slowly, your lips envelop the hard nipple and your teeth nip it, causing a sharp gasp to escape Shinki. You tug upward on the nipple with your teeth, release it, and then look to Shinki’s blushing face with a smile on your own.

“I wonder what you taste like?” you ask her. Shinki’s eyes go wide and she turns her head in embarrassment. You crawl down the bed and position yourself between her legs. With both hands you spread them wide and lie down, placing your face directly over the slightly damp slit. Her body shivers slightly as your warm breath passes over the opening. Releasing her legs, you bring both hands to her crotch and gently open the lips of her pussy.

Shinki moans and squirms beneath your fingers. “Been so long,” she mutters quietly. The feeling of your tongue entering her damp hole causes a sudden squeal from her. You release the lips of her pussy, letting it close around your tongue. As you hook your arms under her thighs, reaching up to grip her legs, you bury yourself inside of her. The insides of Shinki contract and shift around your tongue as you swirl it around. Her body twitches slightly when you exhale through your nose and tickle her clit. With every lap of her cunt you can feel the juices building up. Shinki’s sweet nectar flows across your tongue as you fuck her with your mouth. You open your eyes and glance up her body and catch sight of her tugging on her nipples and squeezing her breasts as she gasps and moans. Pulling out briefly, you flick the tip of your tongue back and forth across her clit before pushing it back between her moist lips. You’re rewarded with a shout that is quickly muffled by a pair of thick thighs clamping around your head.

Juices stream over your tongue and out on to your face and the bed below, soaking both of them. Loud moans, dampened by the thighs around your head, can be heard from Shinki. Her legs go slack and release, allowing you to withdraw from her soaked pussy. You sit up on your knees and watch her as she gasps for breath, pinches her nipples and enjoys the after effects of her orgasm. “Absolutely delicious, Shinki,” you say to her, climbing up the bed. She watches you through heavy-lidded eyes with a smile on her face. You push your lips to hers and share the sweet liquid. Her eyes go wide, her tongue sliding in to your mouth and wrapping itself around your own.

She gently peels herself from you and relaxes on the bed. “You’re right, it was,” she says softly. “Thank you for that,” she adds, grinning at you and propping herself up. “Now I get to be joined with you, but,” she says, pausing to think. Shinki reaches over to the nearby nightstand and opens the drawer, producing a condom in the process. She turns back to give you a soft look. “I love you, but I want the first time to be with this,” she says, waving the condom. “Maybe if we get the chance to stay together in the future we can do it again without,” she says with a wink. You nod in understanding and move to take the condom, but Shinki pulls it back. She reaches over and runs a single finger along the underside of your erect penis. Her teeth tear open the condom wrapper and she takes it out, placing it at the tip and unrolling it down your shaft. “If you’re wondering, a mutual friend got it for me,” she adds, giggling.

Moving back down the bed, you crawl between Shinki’s legs and place yourself in the missionary position. In one swift motion you hook your arms under her legs and drape them over your shoulders. She lets out a short, excited cheer and props herself up on her elbows. “Are you ready, Shinki?” you ask, placing the tip of your penis against her soaked entrance. She doesn’t say a word, opting to simply give you a warm smile and nod. You release her legs as you feel her muscles tensing up to support them on her own. Gently, you place your hands on her hips and slide the length of your penis in to her slick cunt. Shinki moans and shifts beneath the weight of your pelvis against her, then lowers her hands to yours and holds on to them. “It’s so tight and warm,” you manage to groan out.

“I think it fits perfectly,” Shinki says in a pleased tone.

After taking a moment to get accustomed to her body, you smile at her. “Maybe you’re right,” you reply. You lift Shinki’s hands up and interlace your fingers with her own, tightly gripping them. Using her for support, you draw yourself slowly out of Shinki and then slide back in. She lets out a sharp gasp which is accompanied by the sound of you slapping against her flesh. Her legs slip from your shoulders and loosely wrap around your waist, urging you on. You grind and press yourself against her, eliciting low moans from Shinki as your cock digs in to her tight hole and pushes against her cervix. She makes a series of short gasps as you withdraw and fill her once more, starting to penetrate her at a rhythmic pace. Her grip on your hands tightens and she lets her head flop back weakly as your hard shaft fills her. Shinki's resolve starts to weaken and she begins to relax back on to the bed while maintaining a firm hold on your hands. That's when you notice the tears streaming down her face and that the moaning has been replaced by a quiet combination of sobbing and sniffling. “Shinki, are you all right?” you ask her in a worried tone, slowing down the pace. “Am I hurting you?” you inquire, now having stopped entirely.

Shinki opens her eyes and gives you a confused look. “What, what do you mean?” she stammers out.

“You're crying, Shinki,” you say to her. “Am I hurting you?” you repeat.

She releases one of your hands and reaches up to her face to touch it. "Oh, you're right," she says softly. "I mean, no, you aren't hurting me, it's just..." She pauses, averting her gaze with a blush. "I'm happy. I'm so happy that I can't help it." Shinki looks back with a warm smile on her face. “So please, please continue,” she says, her soft hand returning to your own.

You nod once to Shinki and redouble your efforts, plowing your hard cock in to her soaked pussy. She throws her head back and moans loudly as the head of your penis presses against the depths of her. “It feels so good!” she shouts in between the cries of pleasure. You pound in to Shinki as she continues to moan and cry in pleasure. The walls of her cunt start to tighten around you, and her legs tense up and try to pull you in deeper. Your thighs slap loudly against her own with each thrust inside of her and you can begin to feel the pressure building up within you. With one final thrust you let out your own loud moan, pressing your weight in to Shinki and collapsing on top of her as you cum. Her own shout and orgasm echoes yours and she releases your hands so as to wrap her arms around your back and cling to you. Something is wrong, though. You expected to feel your own cum flooding around you inside of the condom, but there is nothing. After taking a moment to catch your breath, you free yourself from Shinki and pull out. A thick stream of cum trails out from her and down on to the bed.

Your eyes go wide at the realization. “Shinki, the condom, it,” you begin to speak.

She looks down at you and smiles. “I damaged the condom on purpose,” she says quietly.

“But why, Shinki?” you ask.

Shinki sits up slightly. “I just wanted to see how you'd react to me making you wear it,” she adds, speaking in an apologetic tone.

You slowly nod. “I think I understand,” you reply softly. You crawl up the bed and collapse next to Shinki, still breathing heavily. Shinki lays back down and groans quietly, rolling on to her side. She reaches for the blankets to cover the both of you. A warm curtain of fabric slides up your body and covers you as she lays back down against your side. The sensation of her lips brushing against your own can be felt briefly as you slip off to sleep.

The image of your small apartment can be seen before you. As you sit in front of the computer near your bed the smell of cooked food floods the room. You glance towards the kitchen and spot Shinki, now dressed in something more contemporary, stepping out from the other room with a large platter of food. She smiles and places it on a small table before seating herself. You get up from the computer and join her, getting seated beside her.

Shinki turns and kisses you briefly on the cheek. “You had a long day at work, so I figured I’d make something special,” she says. She continues speaking, but it is now slow and slurred. The world around you churns and the color drains from everything but yourself, leaving you stuck in this frozen, monochrome scene. A soft, familiar humming can be heard behind you. Turning around to the bed, the sight of Yukari comes in to view.

“Dreaming about living with Shinki, are we?” she asks amusedly. “You seem to be getting attached to my friend.”

You shake your head briefly. “You aren’t real, just a figment of my imagination like the rest of this dream.”

Yukari raises an eyebrow. “Oh, I am? I suppose that means I represent the conflict you feel regarding your affection for Shinki,” she says, chuckling. “Torn between the Gap Demon and Satan.”

“I’m not torn,” you say insistently, “I’m just trying to make her happy.”

She laughs briefly. “If that were the case then your conscience wouldn’t be after you,” she says. “Oh well, I suppose I’ll leave you to enjoy your dream.” Yukari hops up from the bed and disappears into one of the gaps that you know so well. Color begins to return to the scene as you take a seat beside Shinki once more.

Shinki’s speech becomes understandable again as things speed back up. “I hope you’re happy with this little surprise,” she says cheerfully. You nod once to her and pick up your utensils, digging in to the meal she prepared. The scene slowly fades out and you are returned to the darkness.
>> No. 4196
File 126310329088.jpg - (379.92KB , 547x800 , e2860de62876f2fec3c2313b7bf5b330.jpg ) [iqdb]
4196
The smell of food floods your senses, although this time it isn’t a dream. Shinki‘s happy voice can also now be heard. “Rise and shine, my love,” she says cheerfully. You open your eyes and sit up as Shinki sets down a tray on the bed. “You made me breakfast yesterday, so I figured I’d return the favor.” The tray is covered in a variety of treats, most of which you can’t identify. “It isn’t as extravagant as what you made, but it will do,” she says, picking up what appears to be a sweet snack and offering it to you. Shinki sits beside you and snacks for a bit whilst chatting idly.

“Thank you, Shinki,” you say to her as she gets up from the bed.

She waves her hand dismissively and walks over to gather your clothes up. “It’s no problem. Just a way of me saying thanks for last night.” Shinki returns to you and sets the clothing down. “For last night and for everything you’ve given me,” she says.

You slide to the edge of the bed and begin pulling on your clothes. “You’ve given me plenty in return, Shinki,” you say, looking up and smiling at her. She leans down, places a hand behind your head and presses her lips to yours. The kiss is held for a few moments before the sound of loud knocking at the front door interrupts it.

“That must be Yukari,” she says, pulling back from you. “Shall we go meet her?” she asks. You nod in return and hop up from the bed to follow Shinki downstairs. She opens the front door to reveal Yukari, who is dressed in that white, puffy outfit, standing there with a smile on her face.

Yukari steps inside and offers a polite bow to Shinki. “Good morning, my dear friend,” she says in a happy tone. She looks towards you and smiles. “A good morning to you as well, my pet.” You and Shinki both respond at the same time with a greeting. “I’d love to stay and chat for a bit, Shinki, but I have plans for this one.”

Shinki nods to her. “I understand, but give me a moment to get something.” She disappears for a few minutes in to the sitting room and then returns carrying a large bottle of wine and the sword from before. “This is for Yukari,” she says, gesturing with the wine before handing both over to you. “The sword is for you, of course.”

Yukari raises her eyebrow questioningly. “Giving him the sword of your servant?” she says in a curious tone.

“I have my reasons,” Shinki says to Yukari. She closes the distance between herself and you, wrapping her arms around your waist to embrace you lightly. “Come back soon,” she whispers in to your ear, releasing you and stepping back. “Thank you. Both of you.”

Yukari gestures towards you. “Shall we?” she asks, directing you out the door. “Good bye, Shinki. We’ll talk later.“ You smile once more to Shinki and depart, Yukari closing the door behind the both of you. “I’ve missed you,” she says to you. Yukari wraps her arm around your waist and opens a gap, stepping inside with you.

The eyes flash by briefly and you find yourself back in the sitting room at Mayohiga. Yukari takes the bottle of wine from you and sets it down on the table. “You’ll have to find a place for that sword, but for now just set it wherever.” You nod, laying it on the table beside the bottle of wine. Yukari sits down on the long couch and pats the space beside her. The moment you sit down she’s upon you. Yukari’s form presses down in to you heavily as her lips touch your own. Her tongue forces its way in to your mouth and she moans through the kiss. She pulls back, still connected to you by a thin strand of saliva. “I’ve really missed you,” she says in a husky voice, “and we’ll definitely have a chance to play again together soon.” Yukari sits up and fixes her hair and dress. “But I need you to do me a little favor tonight,” she says, her tone back to normal.

You nod to her. “Of course, anything you ask, Master Yukari.”

She sighs loudly and relaxes back on the couch. “Ran has been acting rather strange lately, and I can’t figure out what it is,” she says in an exasperated manner. You stare nervously at Yukari and wait for her to continue. “I’m taking her to the human village to drink for a few hours and loosen up tonight, and that’s where you come in.” You cock your head questioningly at Yukari. “I need you to watch Chen, feed her, that sort of thing.”

“I can do that,” you say to her. “Hopefully Ran will feel better after a few drinks, too.”

Yukari laughs briefly. “She’s not much of a drinker, but maybe she’ll calm down after tonight. Maybe you can help her out some time too, you have a way with people.” You nod tentatively and smile, attempting to mask your nervousness regarding Ran. “Aside from that, there’s one more little matter,” she adds, smiling warmly. “Which of my friends would you like to visit next? I have plans to send you off tomorrow afternoon, but we’ll have plenty of time to get together before then.”

[ ] The dead princess.
[ ] The 'dangerous' pharmacist.
[ ] The goddess.
[ ] The perverted old woman.
>> No. 4197
>“I damaged the condom on purpose,” she says quietly.
I never would have thought something as creepy as giving someone a rigged condom could seem as adorable as this.

[X] The perverted old woman.
Still want Byakuren.
>> No. 4198
File 126310441441.jpg - (482.47KB , 900x813 , 2352645.jpg ) [iqdb]
4198
[X] The goddess.

Faith~
>> No. 4199
[x] The 'dangerous' pharmacist.

Needle delivery.
>> No. 4201
File 126310716055.jpg - (303.97KB , 697x1000 , X_BLOWJOB_WOO_WOO.jpg ) [iqdb]
4201
[ ] The dead princess.
Just to round out this selection
>> No. 4202
File 126310791191.jpg - (343.99KB , 900x1221 , bda38a38598248bd22318230bafa7c92.jpg ) [iqdb]
4202
[x] The 'dangerous' pharmacist.

Massive updates hooray! Great read before going to bed.
>> No. 4203
[X] The goddess
>> No. 4204
[X] The perverted old woman.

Again, she has gradient hair, and I wonder about the carpet matching the drapes.
>> No. 4206
[X] The goddess

I don't know why but I feel like she could use some sweet lovin' down by the fire.
>> No. 4207
>>4197

That's Shinki for you. But it seems our lead can see himself living with Shinki in his normal life. Though it's too soon to think about settling down for various reasons.

[x] The perverted old woman.

I'm just curious to how perverted she is.

But I have a feeling what'll happen next update or so: Making Chen a woman.
>> No. 4208
[X] The perverted old woman.

I am intrigued.
>> No. 4209
Great update! in both size and quality.

After Shinki, I'm not sure who to vote for...
[ ] The dead princess.
[ø] The 'dangerous' pharmacist.
[ ] The goddess.
[ ] The perverted old woman.

I'd be happy with any one of them, though.
>> No. 4210
>>4194

[x] The dead princess.

Lets that ol' princess a try...
>> No. 4211
[X] The perverted old woman.
>> No. 4212
[x] The perverted old woman.
>> No. 4215
[x] The goddess.
Eh, we're on a divine roll here, don't break it guys.
>> No. 4217
I'd normally let these votes run longer, but I plan on trying to get some writing in this morning/afternoon.

With that said, winning vote is: [x] The perverted old woman.
>> No. 4218
File 126313509720.jpg - (248.43KB , 868x1200 , 8e80c3b162e2c3288d853bbbb399af22.jpg ) [iqdb]
4218
>I’m taking her to the human village to drink for a few hours and loosen up tonight
Ohhhhh yea--
>I need you to watch Chen, feed her, that sort of thing
Oh, well, at least we get Chen ;_;
>> No. 4219
[X] The 'dangerous' pharmacist.

Hopefully we'll meet up with Reisen or Kaguya while we're there too.
>> No. 4220
>>4217
so i guess we're going through all the W95 touhous ? too bad I don't know most of them but Shinki was adorable so i hope the pervert is fine too. Make sure you do something with Chen this time.
>> No. 4221
>>4220

So that will be in the plan, since Ran will not be in the house (Thus no risk of getting ripped new ones); that's the main reason we didn't go further. I am indeed looking forward to the Chen sex. (A very nice change of pace)
>> No. 4222
[x] The dead princess.
>> No. 4223
>>4220

Shinki has nothing to do with Windows 95 what
>> No. 4224
>>4219
>>4222
The votes are over now, we got Byakuren.
>> No. 4226
>>4223
I think he made a major typo:
pc98 -> w95....
>> No. 4227
[†] The goddess.

But I want some more Ran~ next time.
>> No. 4228
>>4227
The votes already been called, so your vote is pointless.
>> No. 4229
>>4228

Sounds like retarded Anons to me, when a vote is called, you're just wasting votes voting afterwards. I've seen it happen in a few other stories here.
>> No. 4230
>>4224

4219 here, I left the thread open in another tab while I done some stuff for a couple of hours. Being the moron that I am I forgot to refresh before voting.

Ah well, a Byakuren is fine to~
>> No. 4231
Just got home a few minutes ago. Waiting on proofreading.
>> No. 4232
File 126317543845.jpg - (472.78KB , 1920x1080 , 15dc0b2cb0f61e68779086b570050a7e.jpg ) [iqdb]
4232
I know I'm a bit too late to cast a vote, but what the hell, that was an excellent update. I absolutely love the scene, and I hope we get to visit Shinki again after this.

Looking forward for our interaction with Byakuren.
>> No. 4233
File 126317899571.jpg - (594.91KB , 900x781 , 1a6a535711bf0431915ad64dcb15e313.jpg ) [iqdb]
4233
[X] The perverted old woman.

------

“Master Yukari, you mentioned one of your friends was a ‘perverted old woman’, as you so nicely put it,” you say to her with a wide grin.

She gasps and then breaks in to a short fit of giggles. “Oh my, making your way through all the needy old women, aren’t you?” she says in an amused tone. “I’d say that’s a good choice, though. Like I mentioned before, she could use a warm welcome.”

You nod to her. “I’d be more than happy to, and didn’t you also say I’m her type?” you ask.

Yukari gropes at your chest and arms, feeling you up like you’re a piece of meat. “Young, strong, virile, yes,” she says as she appraises you. “She might be a good fit for you as well, you could probably use a bit of mothering.”

Slightly confused at Yukari’s statement, you cock your head. “Mothering?” you ask her curiously.

She waves dismissively at you. “Oh, nothing, don’t worry about it,” she replies with a clever grin on her face. “Now, I suppose I should fill you in on her,” she says, tapping her cheek idly in thought. “Her name is Byakuren and she runs a Buddhist temple near the human village, although you’ll be spending your time at her home.” Yukari turns her head and looks off in to the distance as if trying to remember something. “She has a few companions as well, but I don’t know if you’ll meet them. When I told her about you she mentioned one-on-one time.”

“She already knows about me? You get around, don’t you?” you say to her in a teasing tone, adding, “I wouldn’t mind meeting her companions.”

Yukari laughs to herself. “I don’t get around as much as you’re going to, my pet,” she fires back. “As for her friends, I suppose I could give you a nice surprise if I dropped you in the right spot,” she says idly.

You raise an eyebrow in response and smile. “You know I enjoy your surprises, Master.”

She grins mischievously at you and slides her body up against you. “Maybe you could help me with a little surprise,” she coos in to your ear as a hand rubs at the crotch of your pants.

“That depends, is the surprise for you or for me?” you inquire with a soft chuckle.

She giggles in response and gives you a playful peck on the cheek. “The surprise is for a mutual acquaintance of ours,” she replies, slipping her hand beneath your pants and fishing out your semi-erect penis. Yukari gives it a few swift strokes and causes it to stiffen up. With her free hand, she gestures to a small gap forming at the tip of your cock. It slowly descends and the warm, wet sensation of a mouth wrapped around you can be felt.

You glance to Yukari to look for signs of a gap in front of her mouth but find none. “Yukari, what are you doing?” you ask her.

She makes a quiet ‘shh’ noise as the gap continues down you. “Just relax, we’re giving a pleasant surprise to a friend of ours,” she reassures you. The gap finally stops about halfway down your length and her delicate fingers wrap around the rest, offering a gentle stroke. “How about listening in on our friend?” she whispers in to your ear.

A strange sensation can be felt and your hearing seems to shift strangely. In one ear you can hear a quiet moan as a tongue slides across the exposed head of your penis. The feeling of something sucking on you can be felt and is accompanied by a quiet slurp. It stops for a moment and the sleepy, quiet voice of a woman can be heard. "Tastes good... I wanted it so badly," she groans, returning to gently nursing on your cock.

The voice sounds strangely familiar. “Yukari, is this Ran?” you ask her hesitantly.

Yukari nods and nips the lobe of your ear, stroking the lower half of your shaft. “Yes, and I had no idea how badly she wanted you,” she says in a curious tone. “Regardless, just enjoy it. I’ll see if I can talk to Ran about you tonight.” She goes silent and continues to pump at your cock. On the other side of your head the moaning grows slightly louder as the pace of her tongue picks up.

“Master Yukari, I don’t know how long I can last,” you moan softly. The response you get is a soft giggle and a squeeze on your penis. That soft, wet tongue swirls around the sensitive tip of your cock. Ran’s mouth can be felt bobbing up and down on your slick shaft. “Oh God,” you groan.

She laughs quietly in to your ear. “God can’t help you now, my pet, you’ve fallen in with demons.”

You grab at Yukari’s hand and grip it tightly, moaning loudly as you empty yourself in to Ran’s warm mouth. A strong sucking feeling immediately follows your orgasm. Quiet, happy moans can be heard from Ran. “It tastes so wonderful,” she speaks groggily. “Now put it,” she starts to say, then stops. “Wait, what is…”

Suddenly, the gap disappears from your penis and your hearing returns to normal. Yukari releases you and whispers in to your ear. “I didn’t want you to lose your hearing or your penis, now let’s see how she reacts.” A loud, horrified shriek echoes throughout the house. “She has difficulty accepting that she wants it, but she’ll come around,” Yukari says with a sigh. Her fingers continue to dance along your spent penis.

You stare at Yukari as you relax on the couch and recover. “Master Yukari, the other night, I was with.”

“I know, dear, but I appreciate the honesty,” she interrupts with a pleased tone. “The loyalty is one of the reasons I keep you.”

“What are some of the other reasons?” you ask with a chuckle.

Yukari hums quietly. “Let’s see. You’re enjoyable to have around,” she says. “That and I get to use your body for my own desires,” she states unabashedly.

You press your lips to Yukari’s ear. “And what exactly are your desires right now?” you whisper in to it.

She lets out a short giggle and pulls away slightly. “My desires,” she says, stroking at your cock with renewed vigor, “are to have a taste of this.” Your penis twitches and comes back to life beneath her loving touch. Yukari slides off of the couch and kneels down between your legs. She kisses the tip of your shaft and then immediately takes all of it in to her mouth, sucking on it as if she were a bitch in heat. Her arms go around your waist and hold on to it, her head bobbing up and down as you slide through her tight throat. Quiet gagging and choking noises can be heard from Yukari. Your neck and jaw goes slack as your head rolls back. Yukari pulls free from you and gasps loudly for air. One hand leaves your waist and seizes your length, pumping and stroking at you roughly. It stops from time to time to squeeze on the sensitive head. She looks up at you with desire burning in her eyes. “Do you want to cum?” she asks in a normal tone. You shake your head up and down as you moan loudly. “Do you need to cum?” she shouts at you this time, her hand balled around the top of your penis and working over the rough skin.

“Please!” you shout in reply. “Please, Master Yukari, let me cum!”

Yukari cackles cruelly. “No,” she says flatly. The other hand comes around to clamp down on the base of your penis. Her other hand releases the head of your shaft. “That’d risk getting my dress dirty, and I just had it washed. I suppose you’ll have to do without,” she teases. She produces a strip of fabric from a gap and ties it tightly around the bottom of your cock. “I need to go get Ran and take her out on the town,” she says, standing up and fixing her dress. She giggles once more and turns away to step in to a gap, giving you a short wave as she leaves.

You groan loudly and flop on to your side. The tight binding prevents you from cumming and keeps your penis stiff. “Yukari,” you moan softly. After struggling with the situation for a few moments you give in and resign yourself to laying there. A slight movement behind one of the chairs in the room catches your eye. “Is someone there?” you call out quietly.

Two cat ears prick up from behind the top of a nearby chair. Chen comes slightly in to view as she peeks out from behind the seat. “Are you okay?” she asks nervously.

You blush and roll on to your other side to face away from Chen. A quiet moan escapes your lips as your cock brushes against the back of the sofa. “Don’t look at me, Chen,” you reply in an embarrassed manner. Turning your head back slightly, you glance at her.

Chen slowly crosses the room with a concerned look on her face. “I saw what Yukari did, y’know,” she says quietly. “It wasn’t nice,” she adds, now standing directly behind your half-naked body.

“Everything?” you ask, turning away again.

“Everything,” she replies. “The thing she did to mama Ran, too.”

You shake your head sadly. “I’m sorry, Chen.”

Her hand rests on your shoulder and rubs it reassuringly. “It’s not your fault, and Ran likes you, so I think it wasn’t the worst thing,” she says in an attempt to make you feel better. “Ran just has a hard time with feelings, especially since you’re a human,” she continues.

Rolling on to your back, you look at Chen and smile. “Thank you.”

Chen grins and grabs a hold of your hand. “And I like you too!” she says happily. She leans down and gives you a brief kiss on the cheek. Her gaze wanders down to the lower half of your body and she gasps slightly, her cheeks turning crimson.

You realize what she is looking at and shift away. “Sorry,” you stutter out.

“Hey,” she says to grab your attention. “Why are you so nervous?” she asks you curiously. “Especially after what we did in the bath.”

Glancing back at Chen, you swallow. “Well, Yukari and Ran are...”

“Both gone now,” she finishes for you. “We’re alone here, and I was thinking I could help you out with what Yukari did to you.” Chen giggles and tugs at your shoulder in an attempt to roll you back over. “How about it?”

“I’d appreciate that, Chen,” you reply, letting her pull you over. You smile and reach up, placing a hand on her arm.

She grins and lets out another giggle. “Don’t think I’m doing this only for you, ‘kay? I want it just as bad.”

You huff as if offended. “You selfish kitty!” you exclaim, following it up with a laugh.

Chen happily climbs up on the sofa and sits between your legs, examining your erection and the fabric tied tautly around it. You moan softly as one of her small hands takes a hold of your cock and strokes it once. She makes a quiet ‘hmm’. “This thing is stopping you, right?” she asks, pointing at the binding. You nod once and Chen responds by waving a sharp claw in the direction of it. “Don’t worry,” she says in an attempt to calm you down once she spots the worry on your face. Chen opens her small mouth and swallows the head of your penis, sucking gently on it. Her hand runs along your length and slowly strokes it.

Groaning loudly, you lie back on the couch and glance down at her. “Chen, please, don’t tease me.”

You pop free from her mouth with a loud slurp. “Are you ready?” she asks tentatively. You smile and give her a thumbs up. Chen’s mouth envelops you once more as she continues to pump at your hard shaft. The claw gently slices through the fabric and frees you from your bonds. You cry out loudly the moment it is cut. Chen glances up at you and sucks hard on the tip of your cock, that wonderful rough tongue making circles around it. Grabbing at the sofa below you, you moan loudly and buck your hips upward. Her eyes go wide in shock as the first spurt of your cum floods her mouth. With the second shot she coughs and lets some of the cum stream out. Chen pulls off of you, two strands of warm cum following up after her and staining that sweet, innocent face. She pulls a bit off with her fingers and licks them.

“I should have warned you,” you say to her apologetically. You relax on the couch to catch your breath.

Chen laughs and laps your slowly softening member. “I had all the warning I needed,” she replies happily. “Mm, salty,” she says to herself, continuing to clean you up. You feel her pulling your clothes up after she finishes cleaning you.

You sigh happily as Chen crawls on top of you and lies down on your chest. “You’re a sweet girl, you know?”

She nods, rubbing her head against your chest in the process. “I know I am,” she says playfully. Chen crawls up a bit more and presses her lips gently against yours. “Yukari told you to watch me all night, right?” she asks. When you nod, she speaks again. “That means they’ll be gone until the morning, and that means we can sleep together tonight.” Another gentle, sweet kiss touches your lips.

Smiling, you reach up and stroke her face. “I’d be more than happy to oblige, Chen.”

“One of these days I’ll invite my friends over and you can play with them too, ‘kay?” She sits up on your chest and gently rubs her crotch against you. “But tonight it’s just you and me,” she says with an innocent smile on her face.

You grin back at Chen. “Just you and me,” you repeat.

She bobs her head up and down happily. “We have plenty of time to do ‘that’, though. So do you wanna do something else before then?” she inquires in a pleased tone.

[ ] Play Danmaku with Chen. Show her what you can do and maybe pick up a few pointers.
[ ] You haven’t eaten in a while, have lunch with her!
[ ] Go play something outside, maybe some of her animal friends from the other day are hanging around.
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 4234
[x] Go play something outside, maybe some of her animal friends from the other day are hanging around.

Why just make one Touhou happy when you can make a bunch of them happy at once.
>> No. 4235
[ø] You haven’t eaten in a while, have lunch with her!
>> No. 4237
[x] Have Lunch outside with Chen and see what happens.

I think this might be a better choice.
>> No. 4238
[X] You haven’t eaten in a while, have lunch with her!
>> No. 4239
[X] You haven’t eaten in a while, have lunch with her!
>> No. 4240
>>4233
[X] Play Danmaku with Chen. Show her what you can do and maybe pick up a few pointers.

Want Chen hungry for later.
>> No. 4241
[x] You haven’t eaten in a while, have lunch with her!
>> No. 4242
[X] You haven’t eaten in a while, have lunch with her!
>> No. 4243
[x] Play Danmaku with Chen. Show her what you can do and maybe pick up a few pointers.
>> No. 4244
Votes closed, will see if I can get more writing done today!

Next is: [X] You haven’t eaten in a while, have lunch with her!
>> No. 4245
[x] Go play something outside, maybe some of her animal friends from the other day are hanging around.

I wonder who Chen plays with...
>> No. 4246
>>4245
I wonder if I should refresh more often...
>> No. 4248
>>4246
This thread should a warning sign: 'BE CAREFUL: N0RMAL AND REASONABLE UPDATE TIMES AHEAD'
>> No. 4251
File 126325297958.jpg - (509.43KB , 812x848 , f958db54c88eaee5fbdcab13d549875d.jpg ) [iqdb]
4251
[X] You haven’t eaten in a while, have lunch with her!

------

You sit up and wrap your arms around Chen. “I think we should have a bite to eat first,” you suggest to the small girl resting on your lap.

Chen nods happily, smiling and wide-eyed. She hops from your lap and runs off to the doorway of the sitting room. “I'll meet you there!” she exclaims, her grinning face turning away as she slips out from the room.

Shaking your head, you stand up from the sofa and follow along. “Excitable little girl,” you mutter. The thought of what to make for the both of you crosses your mind. Maybe something with fish, but that might be cliché given Chen's nature. You shrug, you'll figure it out once you see what's in the cabinets!

You're grabbed by the waist from the moment you step in to the kitchen. “So slow!” Chen chides you playfully. She lets go and grabs your hand, dragging you over to the cabinets. “I want...” she starts, reaching in to one of the lower cabinets, “this, and this, and this!” She places a few sealed containers on the counter above. “And, um,” she points to one of the higher cupboards. Chen looks up with a smile on her face as you bend down to lift her up. “Mama Ran doesn't let me have what I want normally,” she complains, producing a package of preserved fish and laying it on the counter as you set her down.

“But I'm here, so you can have whatever you'd like,” you say while patting her head and glancing idly over the things she pulled out.

Chen tugs on your hand. “That means I can have you,” she giggles. “Anyway, so I want you to use this stuff, okay?”

You nod to her and pick up the pack of fish, inspecting it. “Sure, but I get to prepare it how I like,” you answer. “I have an idea in mind, and you get to help me, Chen.” She rocks back and forth on her heels, shaking her head excitedly. “Can you find me some flour and oil?” you ask her, digging through cabinets looking for pans. She wanders off and leaves you alone in the kitchen. A few minutes of hunting turns up what you need: A large cast-iron frying pan, large pot, cutting board and pan. You empty the containers, which are full of various fresh vegetables, on to a cutting board and begin chopping them up.

She returns and places a canister of flour and one of oil on the counter. “I can't wait to see what you're making,” she exclaims. “What else can I get?”

Turning to Chen, you smile at her. “See if you can find some fresh eggs and bread, then we'll cook all of this,” you reply. She deposits both of what you need nearby as you finish cutting up the vegetables. “Alright, Chen, I want you to take some of the bread and put it on a pan in the oven for just a minute or two,” you direct her, dumping the vegetables in the pot and filling it with water.

Chen nods and turns the oven on, slipping the bread inside to be toasted. “Done!” she says with a voice full of cheer.

“And pull out a few plates while I clean this fish,” you instruct. Grabbing the package of fish and opening it on to the cutting board, you begin the process of cleaning and filleting it. She sets out a stack of plates and checks on the oven. The smell of toasted bread fills the room as she removes it from the oven. “You're good with those claws, so I can trust you with this,” you say, giving her a wink as you pass her a knife. “Mind chopping that bread up?” you ask nicely. “As fine as you can get it.”

She giggles and pushes away the knife. “Why would I need that?” she inquires in a sweet voice. A few razor-sharp claws swipe through the bread. You simply raise an eyebrow in response and return to working. “So what're you making?” she asks, sliding the minced breading over to you.

You lift the fish up for Chen to see and gesture to the pan. “What we are making,” you start, with emphasis on the 'we', “is pan fried fish and boiled vegetables.” You lay the fish down and toss a bit of seasoning into the pot.

“Mama Ran says that fried food isn't healthy,” Chen says. “But since she's not here I guess it's okay!” she adds with a short laugh.

Smiling to her, you lay out a few of the plates. “It's our little secret,” you whisper. “Now, I'd like you to fill a few of these plates up with this stuff,” you gesture to a few of the items. She nods happily and steps around you. You grab the oil and pour some of it in to the pan, setting it on a hot burner. Chen fills three of the plates with the eggs, flour and breading. “Alright, Chen, I'm going to teach you how to bread and fry up some fish.”

Chen bounces up and down and makes a pleased 'mm'. “I can't wait to try it out, and the vegetables smell good already!”

You laugh and pat her on the head. “I didn't know little girls enjoyed eating their veggies so much.”

She shrugs at you. “I dunno, they taste okay, but mama Ran says if I eat them I'll grow big and strong.”

The image of a large, muscular Chen briefly passes through your mind and causes you to shudder. “Anyway, so first you put it in the flour and make sure it's covered” you tell her, placing the a fish fillet in the flour. “Go ahead, give it a try,” you say, gesturing towards the fish.

Chen steps up and picks up the fish, licking her lips. She flips it over in the flour and coats it. “Like this?” she asks, receiving a reassuring nod from you. “Okay, what next!”

You point her in the direction of the egg and then the breading. “Same deal with those two,” you say, sliding around Chen to check on the oil and grab a pair of tongs. “Oil is ready, when you're done you can bring the fish over and set it carefully in the pan.”

She coats the fish as instructed and places it in the pan, then walks over to get more fish. “I'll do some more!” she cheers.

The fish quickly turns a golden brown in the oil after a few minutes of flipping. You grab another plate and deposit each piece on it as they finish. “Mm, smells delicious. I know you'll enjoy this,” you state proudly. After a bit more work you now have two plates that are each covered with a pile of boiled vegetables and a single piece of pan fried fish. Chen rushes over to the table and takes a seat, waiting for you expectantly. You set the leftovers aside and bring lunch to Chen, sitting down beside her. “Dig in and tell me how it is.”

Chen grabs her fork and cuts off a piece, biting in to it. “Mm, this is wonderful,”she says quietly. “Almost as good as mama Ran's food!”

“Well, it's probably hard to beat her food,” you laugh, taking a bite of your own meal. The two of you continue in near silence, broken only by the sounds of eating. You sigh loudly as your plate is emptied, relaxing and patting your stomach. She finishes her own food and leans against you. “That was good, wasn't it?” you ask, Chen nodding in response. “Now that we've finished eating, maybe we should...”

[ ] Play Danmaku with Chen. Show her what you can do and maybe pick up a few pointers.
[ ] Go play something outside, maybe some of her animal friends from the other day are hanging around.
[ ] Find a nice place to go do 'that'.
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 4252
File 126325431415.jpg - (176.28KB , 400x1089 , it is delicious tofu i must eat it.jpg ) [iqdb]
4252
>“Mama Ran says that fried food isn't healthy,” Chen says.
So inhibited~

[X] Go play something outside, maybe some of her animal friends from the other day are hanging around.
>> No. 4253
Also, ITT I give cooking tips to my readers.
>> No. 4254
[x] Go play something outside, maybe some of her animal friends from the other day are hanging around.

Let's not be too hasty.

But when I think Chen and 'big and strong' I think more long the lines of being 'healthy' than muscles.

Now to wait until the next update.
>> No. 4255
>>4254

I do too, but this was funnier I'd think.
>> No. 4256
>>4255

Can we get a new thread next update?

[x] Go play something outside, maybe some of her animal friends from the other day are hanging around.
>> No. 4257
>>4256

Sure, why not. I have some of the other threads minimized and forgot this wasn't right below the sticky.
>> No. 4258
[X] Go play something outside, maybe some of her animal friends from the other day are hanging around.
>> No. 4259
>>4255

the notion of a Cho-Chen is pretty funny once you got past how horrifying it is.
>> No. 4260
[x] Go play something outside, maybe some of her animal friends from the other day are hanging around.
>> No. 4261
File 126326624746.jpg - (93.97KB , 448x530 , 1c0ed7fb9310c359fa224a8bb2450d8f.jpg ) [iqdb]
4261
>>4259

Couldn't help myself~
>> No. 4262
[X] Go play something outside, maybe some of her animal friends from the other day are hanging around.

Good way to relax and need time for food to settle in and digest a bit.
>> No. 4263
Sex and Cooking seems like it should be the focus of some kind of h-manga.

Bonus points if naked apron and body sushi never show up once in it.
>> No. 4264
[x] Go play something outside, maybe some of her animal friends from the other day are hanging around.
>> No. 4265
[x] Go play something outside, maybe some of her animal friends from the other day are hanging around.
>> No. 4266
Votes closed. Next up is:

[x] Go play something outside, maybe some of her animal friends from the other day are hanging around.
>> No. 4269
Writer here, not at home and I don't recall my trip off the top of my head.

I forgot to do another Q&A segment after getting back from Shinki.

Ask some questions and I'll try to answer them when I get home in a few hours.

p.s. New thread with next update, will repost this and answer questions there too.
>> No. 4270
>>4269
Shinki was head over heels in love with us; was that just her character, or were we that successful in wooing her. Furthermore, what were some of the more notable outcomes from the different combinations in >>3809 ?
>> No. 4273
>>4270

That was her character, although being nice helped it along.

As for combinations, one example would be that option 4 plus 'Rude and Blunt' would result in a crying Shinki and angry Yukari.
>> No. 4275
>>4273
>crying Shinki
Do not know if want.jpg
>> No. 4292
>>4273
>crying Shinki
Definitely didn't want ;_;
>> No. 4419
http://www.touhou-project.com/at/res/4274.html

Thread 4, for consistency.