[Return]
Archived thread

File 125956011651.jpg - (411.47KB , 768x1000 , Terrorize.jpg ) [iqdb]
3753 No. 3753
You wake up in Gensokyo, what do you do?

>> No. 3754
[x] Suicide
>> No. 3755
[x] Suicide
>> No. 3756
[x] Suicide
>> No. 3757
[X] Something XRationish
>> No. 3758
[x] Get your things together. You have lives to break.
>> No. 3759
[x] Repent
[x] Eat Shit
[x] Die
>> No. 3760
[x] Go get fucked and end up in a horrible ending.
>> No. 3761
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
>> No. 3762
[X] Hope to High Heavens that this is a sick joke.
-[X] If it isn't, prepare to become the villain, because there is no other way to come out of this well.
>> No. 3763
File 125956140139.jpg - (111.95KB , 850x850 , Aya down.jpg ) [iqdb]
3763
[x] Suicide

Somewhere, someone kills himself. It sure as hell isn't you, though. Buck up!

[x] Get your things together. You have lives to break!

You gather your things, a backpack, some rope, a ski mask, and the usual things as you gather up your sadistic urges. Ahaha, perhaps you'll indulge a writefag before you set off? What kind of things did you have in there again? I know you, you always care the important things, so I know whatever you pick will be best suited for the task ahead. Plenty of lives to destroy, adults and children alike! Families for extra points!

You notice, as you gather up your implements of torture and pain infliction, that you are on top of a large, grassy hill, with the endless, beautiful nature of the world around you.

To the south is the human village, where perhaps you'll find a nice family to destroy. Maybe, though, you'll find some lost one in the woods to destroy? Maybe even the shrine! What ideas! The whole of Gensokyo can be reached from here!

Where do you go? And, before I forget, what's in your backpack?
>> No. 3764
[x] Kill yourself
>> No. 3765
[X] Village

[X] Power tools
>> No. 3766
[X] Village

[X] Power tools
>> No. 3767
[x] To the forest! You've grown accustomed to being able to creep silently through the woods to find unsuspecting victims.
[x] Oil, candles, power tools, lots of powerful rope, needles, various sex tools, clamps, experimental drugs, sharp implements, tape, writing materials, that baseball card you treasured as a young boy, and last but not least, a camera.
>> No. 3768
File 125956414585.jpg - (219.96KB , 600x670 , Keine sob.jpg ) [iqdb]
3768
[X] Village

To the village we will go, to the village we will go, high-ho a cheerio to the village we will go!

You travel to the village, walking past some children who don't pay you a second glance, as it seems they're very downcast! But why? You haven't entered their lives yet!

You see as you walk further in, men and women walking and whispering quietly to each other, solemn looks on their faces, and soon you see the source: a dead man, with white hair and a thin frame, is carried on a palequin, while nearby a woman with a blue hair and dress, with voluptuous curves. She's distraught, heartbroken, sobbing with cries of 'why did he do it?!' as the palanquin is carried by others into the local temple.

Hey, what do you know? Your suicide senses worked! So, what'll it be? Move on? Or maybe snatch up one of the kids? Hey, maybe even a bit of fun with the mourner? Give 'er somethin' to really cry about.
>> No. 3769
[x] Kill yourself
>> No. 3770
>Or maybe snatch up one of the kids? Hey, maybe even a bit of fun with the mourner? Give 'er somethin' to really cry about.

[X] Why not do both?
>> No. 3771
[x] Have fun with that crying lady.
>> No. 3772
>>3770
idort.jpg
>> No. 3775
[X] Catch that crying lady on the rebound, and trick her into letting you "comfort" her with a little post-trauma sex. That way it will sting even deeper when you start raping her afterward.

It's XRation. We'll probably knock her up and turn her into our slave by the end of the day.
>> No. 3776
[X] Catch that crying lady on the rebound, and trick her into letting you "comfort" her with a little post-trauma sex. That way it will sting even deeper when you start raping her afterward.
>> No. 3777
[X] Catch that crying lady on the rebound, and trick her into letting you "comfort" her with a little post-trauma sex. That way it will sting even deeper when you start raping her afterward.

I hate myself.
>> No. 3778
[x] Catch that crying lady on the rebound, and trick her into letting you "comfort" her with a little post-trauma sex. That way it will sting even deeper when you start raping her afterward.
>> No. 3779
File 125956788535.png - (223.12KB , 600x500 , Sadkeine.png ) [iqdb]
3779
[x] Catch that crying lady on the rebound, and trick her into letting you "comfort" her with a little post-trauma sex. That way it will sting even deeper when you start raping her afterward.

Right. That's the plan. The subtle approach, for the big finish. You wait for a bit, watching as people eventually file out of the temple, if only to give the grieving woman a bit more alone time. A quiet inquiry as you wait teaches you the woman's name is Keine Kamishirasawa, a local schoolteacher who had been seeing the man for some time. Sooner or later, all those who entered the temple seem to have left, and only the sobs from inside indicate anyone is in there.

So, how are you going to go about this?
>> No. 3780
[X] Use the nice, quiet approach. Come in quiet, act surprised to find someone in the temple, the usual "cute, surprised bystander" routine.
[X] Chat with her, dig up some dirt on her and whoever she's grieving. If she mentions any particular qualities that the person she's mourning had, try and subtly make it appear as though you have those qualities yourself; you know, try and remind her of what she's missing.
[X] Try and get her to agree to letting you take her out for a drink; alcohol is great for plying vulnerable women like this one.
-[X] Assuming that you get her buzzed enough, go ahead and insist on taking her home, like a gentleman would. Should be easy to pick up from there.

I slightly distressed that I can come up with decent plans for taking advantage of people.
>> No. 3781
[X] Use the nice, quiet approach. Come in quiet, act surprised to find someone in the temple, the usual "cute, surprised bystander" routine.
[X] Chat with her, dig up some dirt on her and whoever she's grieving. If she mentions any particular qualities that the person she's mourning had, try and subtly make it appear as though you have those qualities yourself; you know, try and remind her of what she's missing.
[X] Try and get her to agree to letting you take her out for a drink; alcohol is great for plying vulnerable women like this one.
-[X] Assuming that you get her buzzed enough, go ahead and insist on taking her home, like a gentleman would. Should be easy to pick up from there.

Why am I voting in this.
>> No. 3782
[x] Use the nice, quiet approach. Come in quiet, act surprised to find someone in the temple, the usual "cute, surprised bystander" routine.
[x] Chat with her, dig up some dirt on her and whoever she's grieving. If she mentions any particular qualities that the person she's mourning had, try and subtly make it appear as though you have those qualities yourself; you know, try and remind her of what she's missing.
[x] Try and get her to agree to letting you take her out for a drink; alcohol is great for plying vulnerable women like this one.
-[x] Assuming that you get her buzzed enough, go ahead and insist on taking her home, like a gentleman would. Should be easy to pick up from there.
>> No. 3783
[x] Use the nice, quiet approach. Come in quiet, act surprised to find someone in the temple, the usual "cute, surprised bystander" routine.
[x] Chat with her, dig up some dirt on her and whoever she's grieving. If she mentions any particular qualities that the person she's mourning had, try and subtly make it appear as though you have those qualities yourself; you know, try and remind her of what she's missing.
[x] Try and get her to agree to letting you take her out for a drink; alcohol is great for plying vulnerable women like this one.
-[x] Assuming that you get her buzzed enough, go ahead and insist on taking her home, like a gentleman would. Should be easy to pick up from there.

This is bad and I feel bad for reading it.

And participating.
>> No. 3784
>>3781
Group mind.

[x] Use the nice, quiet approach. Come in quiet, act surprised to find someone in the temple, the usual "cute, surprised bystander" routine.
[x] Chat with her, dig up some dirt on her and whoever she's grieving. If she mentions any particular qualities that the person she's mourning had, try and subtly make it appear as though you have those qualities yourself; you know, try and remind her of what she's missing.
[x] Try and get her to agree to letting you take her out for a drink; alcohol is great for plying vulnerable women like this one.
-[x] Assuming that you get her buzzed enough, go ahead and insist on taking her home, like a gentleman would. Should be easy to pick up from there.
>> No. 3786
[X] Use the nice, quiet approach. Come in quiet, act surprised to find someone in the temple, the usual "cute, surprised bystander" routine.
[X] Chat with her, dig up some dirt on her and whoever she's grieving. If she mentions any particular qualities that the person she's mourning had, try and subtly make it appear as though you have those qualities yourself; you know, try and remind her of what she's missing.
[X] Try and get her to agree to letting you take her out for a drink; alcohol is great for plying vulnerable women like this one.
-[X] Assuming that you get her buzzed enough, go ahead and insist on taking her home, like a gentleman would. Should be easy to pick up from there.

muhahahaha
>> No. 3799
[x] Use the nice, quiet approach. Come in quiet, act surprised to find someone in the temple, the usual "cute, surprised bystander" routine.
[x] Chat with her, dig up some dirt on her and whoever she's grieving. If she mentions any particular qualities that the person she's mourning had, try and subtly make it appear as though you have those qualities yourself; you know, try and remind her of what she's missing.
[x] Try and get her to agree to letting you take her out for a drink; alcohol is great for plying vulnerable women like this one.
-[x] Assuming that you get her buzzed enough, go ahead and insist on taking her home, like a gentleman would. Should be easy to pick up from there.

You know how everyone says that "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."?
Well our *cough* wonderful character will probably have two things to fear after this...
>> No. 3867
How can you do that to Keine?
>> No. 3868
>>3867

Easily, considering this is standard XRation fodder.
>> No. 3962
DEAD! DEEEEEEEEAD! DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD! IT'S BEEN LEFT FOR DEAD!
>> No. 3963
>>3962
Isn't it nice?
>> No. 3964
>>3962
PEELS HERE
PEELS HERE
PEELS HERE
PEELS HERE
PEELS HERE
PEELS HERE
PEELS HERE
PEELS HERE
>> No. 3970
I WANT XRATION LEVEL DESPAIR
>> No. 4170
File 126243768490.jpg - (499.25KB , 1044x1500 , sonna_28.jpg ) [iqdb]
4170
>> No. 4171
File 126243772032.jpg - (344.90KB , 1044x1500 , sonna_29.jpg ) [iqdb]
4171
>> No. 4172
>>4171
>>4170
oh god source please
>> No. 4173
>>4172
Sonna Gensokyo.
>> No. 4174
>>4173
thank you
>> No. 5432
File 126982639789.jpg - (148.90KB , 383x600 , 6058197_m.jpg ) [iqdb]
5432
You see Yuuka flash her ass at you. What do you do?

[] Spank her
[] Fuck her ass
[] Shove a stick up her asshole
>> No. 5434
[] Spank her
[] Fuck her ass
[] Shove a stick up her asshole
>> No. 5435
>>5432
[X] Shove a stick up your asshole

Dohoho
>> No. 5640
File 127035754049.jpg - (55.81KB , 345x445 , 1259763189964.jpg ) [iqdb]
5640
>>5432
Are writeins allowed?
If so
[X] TWO PENCILS, LIKE A BOSS
>> No. 6207
[] Fuck her ass
[X] Take on hery pussy
>> No. 6546
XRation goes to Gensokyo, rapes Rumia, and is then eaten by her. This is canon.
>> No. 6605
GRAZE GRAZE GRAZE and GRAZE
>> No. 6658
THREAD HIJACK

---

Gensokyo's humans were the descendants of heroes and dragon-slayers, and its youkai heirs to monsters and demigods. In the modern day, these two groups of people got along with almost no problems. That's what everyone learned as children, including you. Until an innocuous spellcard duel with a local youkai. There wasn't even anything wagered on the outcome; it was just practice. That's why you weren't really paying attention. That's why you flew headfirst into a tree.

Everyone says you were unconscious for three days. All you remember is waking up and realizing that absolutely everything was a lie. Your friends worried because you had changed after the accident, but you knew the only thing different about yourself was that the scales had been knocked loose from your eyes. Youkai weren't strange but friendly neighbors, they were monsters, sometimes the very ones your ancestors had fought, merely claiming to have been reformed. The village you had grown up in, your home, was a prison, humans unwittingly complicit in their own isolation.

And you want revenge.

You've been collecting items, equipment, for months now, while random cruel and brutal ideas formed into a rough plan. You have rope, hundreds of feet of it, treated so even most youkai with their unnatural strength can't break it. Parcels of paper talismans that can erect spiritual fences, cages, and seals. Chains of many lengths, buckling leather straps, and padlocks. Needles of any size imaginable. A dagger. A bear-trap. Opium and khat. Even stranger implements for inflicting misery. Far more than you could practically use; you decide to pick out about ten kilo's worth of gear to carry with you.

There's also so many monsters in the world, you need to choose a place to focus your fury on. There's the Youkai Mountain where the kappa and tengu labor to reproduce curiosities from the outside world. There are the underground caverns where some youkai are returning from some sort of exile. A temple has appeared recently, with a nun preaching of greater cooperation between youkai and humans. There's the mansion by the misty lake, whose undead woman has never apologized for nearly killing a year's crops. There are the forests with magicians and alchemists and youkai that still claim the right to eat human flesh. You could even work within your own town, where youkai and hanyou roam freely.

So...

[ ] Where do you go?
[ ] What do you take?

>Prepare to become the villain, because there is no other way to come out of this well.
Hell to the yes.
>> No. 6659
PS: for the 'what do you take' option, pretty much any write-in is allowed, as long as the total pile is under 10 kg. Just remember that Kourindou doesn't usually stock batteries, so bringing a cordless drill from the outside world will allowed, but only to intimidate your victims.
>> No. 6660
>Hijack

Awesome.

[x] Where do you go?
-[x] Stay in the village.

Since we're staying in the village do we need to limit ourselves here? Anyway...

[x] What do you take?
-[x] Talismans, rope, and drugs.
>> No. 6661
Why can't I resist voting in this?

[X] Where do you go?
-[X] Stay in the village.
[X] What do you take?
-[X] Talismans, rope, and potent aphrodisiacs.

Regardless, it's time to shatter some minds.
>> No. 6662
I'm hoping for Keine.

[X] Where do you go?
-[X] Stay in the village.
[X] What do you take?
-[X] Talismans, rope, and potent aphrodisiacs.
>> No. 6663
[X] Stay in the village.
[X] Talismans, rope, dagger, and potent aphrodisiacs.

Need dagger to cut ropes.
>> No. 6664
>>6660-6662
>rope
Casually scrolling down, I had thought those said "rape."
>> No. 6666
>>6664

You probably aren't too far off the mark if the topic title is still relevant.
>> No. 6679
[X] Go to the forest.
[X] Take some lube and maybe some stick for protection.
[X] Find Rumia and let her "eat" meee~
>> No. 6692
[x] To the underground.
[x] Rope, talismans, dagger, leather straps, an assortment of needles and strong aphrodisiac.
>> No. 7539
updates?
>> No. 7541
no.
>> No. 7634
[X] Lamp oil, rope, bombs...
>> No. 7635
>>7634

Go away. I'm trying to buy bombs. You.
>> No. 7641
>>7635
So long as you have enough point items...