[Return]
Archived thread

File 125835406525.jpg - (188.38KB , 547x908 , mind her gap.jpg ) [iqdb]
3381 No. 3381
The image of the first thread was named 'Mind the Gap', and it seems appropriate for this story. So, that will be the new name!

I also felt a new thread was appropriate despite how slow /at/ is.

[x] The lonely lady of hell.

------

Your master claims that hell isn't so bad and she has yet to lead you astray. “I'll start with hell, Master Yukari,” you say confidently.

“Ooh,” she replies, stroking your length once, “Any particular reason why?”

“My curiosity has been piqued. Aside from that, I wouldn't mind cheering up one of your friends,” you answer.

Yukari's hand slowly slides up and down your shaft, gently pumping away at it, “Such a sweet boy, aren't you?”, she says quietly. She presses her mouth to your ear, whispering quietly, “I have a reward for you, and I think I'd best give it to you now while it still matters.” Releasing her grip from your cock, Yukari slides out from behind you and moves around to the front.

“Master Yukari?,” you inquire.

The well-endowed beauty in front of you peels off her negligee and tosses it from the bed. Crawling towards you, she gently pushes you down. Yukari rests above you on her hands and knees, those large breasts hanging before you. She giggles softly, her chest bouncing as she does so, “I've taken you inside of every hole except the one that matters the most,” she says playfully, “This should be something special for both of us.” Her breasts press against your chest as she lies down on top of you and her lips meet yours. Yukari's tongue pushes between your lips and curls around your own, gently sucking on it. Her pelvis rests against your own as a hand slips down between your legs to grab a firm hold of your cock and position it.

Yukari releases the kiss to speak, “Are you ready?,” she asks. You nod in response and are rewarded with a pleased smile. She arches her back and slowly slides down your body as her hand guides that hard, precum-slicked shaft in to her dripping pussy. A groan escapes her as the head of your penis spreads her lips and pushes its way inside. Your own moans echo hers as the surprisingly tight walls of her vagina close around you. The head of your cock hits a barrier as her crotch comes to a rest against yours. Yukari sits up on your lap and rubs the lower part of her abdomen as if pleased.

“You're one of very few, you know,” she says in an amused tone, “You should be honored by this.”

You nod and respond, “I am, Master Yukari,” followed by a moan as her walls squeeze down on you, “It feels so amazing.”

Yukari laughs, “You don't get this good without living as long as I have,” she says, adding, “Now, lean up and put your arms around me.” Leaning up halfway, you find yourself face to face with Yukari's large bust. Once your arms are around her, she grasps her breasts firmly and squeezes them. She leans forward as her breasts are pressed together, both nipples nearly meeting one another. “Suck,” she orders firmly, pushing the nipples against your lips. All too happy to oblige, you take them both into your mouth and suck gently. Yukari holds the breasts firmly to your lips as she begins to slowly slide up the length of your shaft. Moans escape the both of you as your cock slips from her wet cavern, save for the head. Yukari's opening tightens and she begins to lower herself and fill up once again. She pauses and rests again, a series of short gasps leaving her lips as you feed on her heavy breasts.

She pulls the nipples from your mouth and releases her breasts. “Enough,” she says, “Now I claim you for myself.” A forceful push can be felt as you hit the bed and Yukari's hands grab your arms and hold them above your head. She stares down in to your wide eyes and speaks again, “You are mine,” she says in a dominant tone, “I don't care if you join anyone else in their bed.” Her lips meet yours for a moment and then release as she continues her thought, “Because in the end, you are still mine and will be until I decide otherwise.” Her breasts shake as she slides from your penis half-way. Yukari's back arches again and she lets out a short cry of pleasure as she sinks your cock back into her depths. A short series of grunts and moans escape from your lips as Yukari continues to penetrate herself with you.

“Master Yukari!,” you shout loudly between moans. She responds by closing the distance between your bodies. Her arms slide around your neck and prop up your head as the hold on your arms is maintained. Lips meet as the hard nipples from her breasts slide up and down your chest as she rides your length. A mixture of muffled moans, kissing, and the sound of her thighs slapping heavily against your crotch fills the room. The familiar sensation of your body tensing up before orgasm returns to you and doesn't go unnoticed by Yukari. She ends the kiss and whispers huskily, “Cum inside of your master.” The soaked walls of her vagina clamp down around you as if trying to draw the essence from your body. You scream as your body shakes and quivers, thick ropes of hot cum gushing forth from your cock and coating Yukari's insides. Her own scream follows suit as liquids rush out to meet your penis and pelvis.

Yukari moans and then smiles, “Such a good pet,” she whispers. One of your arms is released, her hand reaching back to scoop up a large mass of the mixed juices leaking from her cunt. She brings the hand up between your faces and laps the goo from it, smearing it all over her lips and the inside of her mouth. A throaty giggle comes from her closed mouth as cum drips on to your face. Her hand strokes your cheek, leaving a trail behind as she leans in for another kiss. Her semen covered lips connect with yours, resulting in a sloppy kiss. Fluids, along with a tongue, find their way in to your mouth. You swallow as Yukari sits up with your slowly softening penis still inside of her.

She watches you for a moment as the two of you breathe raggedly. “That was nice,” she says tiredly, “I do rather enjoy this position. Maybe I'll just sleep like this tonight.” Yukari bucks her hips, eliciting a quiet groan from you. “You don't mind, do you?,” she asks happily.

You shake your head, “This is fine, I like it this way as well, Master Yukari.”

Her other hand releases your arm and she lies down on top of you, hooking her arms beneath yours. “Hold me then, my pet,” she whispers as she maneuvers slowly down your chest to rest her head against it. Your arms wrap around her back, embracing her gently. A soft, happy sigh can be heard escaping from her lips. Yukari's eyes slowly shut and your own follow shortly after, both of you drifting out of consciousness.

Blackness and silence envelop you, penetrated from time to time by the soft sound of breathing. The breathing stops and on the edge of your consciousness the feeling of weight shifting off of you can be felt. A soft groan escapes your lips in the land of the waking. Feet moving across the floor can be heard for a moment before the silence returns. The soft glow of the morning sun enters the room and rests upon your eyes, rousing you from sleep. Yawning loudly, you rub at your eyes before opening them. Yukari seems to have left the room at some point.

Across the room you spot a few objects: A neatly folded set of clothing, a note, and the 'Hers' bathrobe from the previous day. You hop from the bed, still sticky and stained from the previous night, and cross the room to check out that note. Unfolding it and reading it, you speak to yourself, “Went to eat and run a few errands, I'll see you this afternoon before your trip to hell.” The word 'Yukari' is written in a very feminine manner at the end of the note. Looking towards the clothing, you wonder what to do at this point. You are rather dirty, although a meal might not be so bad either.

[ ] Grab your clothes and the robe, take a bath.
[ ] Put on the robe and look for breakfast.
[ ] Put on the robe and head outside via the sitting room for fresh air.

>> No. 3382
[X] Grab your clothes and the robe, take a bath.
>> No. 3383
[x] Grab your clothes and the robe, take a bath.
>> No. 3384
[x] Stay naked and head outside via the sitting room for fresh air.
>> No. 3385
[X] Grab your clothes and the robe, take a bath.

Bathing option. Always a good decision.
>> No. 3386
[X] Grab your clothes and the robe, take a bath.
>> No. 3388
>“I've taken you inside of every hole except the one that matters the most,” she says playfully

She's still got two left on her chest.
>> No. 3389
[X] Grab your clothes and the robe, take a bath.
>> No. 3390
>>3388

This is an interesting train of thought.
>> No. 3392
[x] Grab your clothes and the robe, take a bath.

If breakfast was ready we'd probably have heard Ran calling Chen.
>> No. 3394
I came.

[X] Grab your clothes and the robe, take a bath.

Pets need to be clean and fresh..
>> No. 3396
[ ] Grab your clothes and the robe, take a bath.
>> No. 3397
>>3390
Kind of a stupid one, actually.
>> No. 3398
[x] Grab your clothes and the robe, take a bath.
>> No. 3399
[X] Grab your clothes and the robe, take a bath.
>> No. 3401
[X] Grab your clothes and the robe, take a bath.

Can't go to Hell all stinky and sticky.

>>3397
I must concur. Even writing as classy as this could make nipplefucking seem practical or even realistically pleasing for either party.
>> No. 3402
[x] Grab your clothes and the robe, take a bath.
>> No. 3403
[ ] Grab your clothes and the robe, take a bath.

>>3388

Don't forget the ears.
>> No. 3404
[X] Grab your clothes and the robe, take a bath.

Always take a bath after making love.
>> No. 3405
>“You're one of very few, you know,” she says in an amused tone, “You should be honored by this.”
>Yukari laughs, “You don't get this good without living as long as I have,”

Make up your mind, woman
>> No. 3406
>>3405
You can have a ton of sex without having had that many partners you know, especially true for youkai.
>> No. 3407
>>3401
Er, "Not even et cetera". Self-sage for total communications failure.
>> No. 3408
>>3390
No it isn't.
>> No. 3409
>>3405
I figure she's talking about normal proper sex. As opposed to blowjobs, titfuck, anal, etc.
>> No. 3410
>>3390
I've seen it, but never read it. I have no idea how well that'd work out for you. Better left at a later date when you have completely warped our minds.

>>3405
Altering the border between tight and loose~

Not many partners in her lifetime, but for a human? Probably more than possible.
>> No. 3411
[X] Grab your clothes and the robe, take a bath.

Going to hell all sticky doesn't sound like a good idea.
>> No. 3412
[X] Grab your clothes and the robe, take a bath.

Clean is the best way to eat breakfast.

>>3390
I think that's going a bit too far. Nipplefucks are the least favorite thing, since a perfectly good pussy is going to waste, that and it's really unrealistic, even for Touhou.

Just Breast Expansion wouldn't be bad as long as it doesn't get too crazy. (Yes I've read such doujins)

>>3409
I think very few dicks went in her pussy, that's not to say she hasn't had experience with her friends or other acts.

That and I have no problem being hers, especially if we have fun with other women.
>> No. 3414
>>3397
>>3401
>>3408
>>3412

Upset readers~

I'm not going to write it, don't worry. I gave a similar response when people assumed the fifth choice of the prior post was Shikieiki.

When I say something like that, assume me to be (generally) saying no.

The word 'interesting' is not always a positive one.
>> No. 3415
>>3413

Wasn't really upset, just annoyed at the suggestion that was made.

Good news: That was a great update.
>> No. 3416
Also, closing votes. Bath option obviously won, I'll be leaving shortly but I will write an update tonight when I get home.
>> No. 3417
>>3392

That'll be interesting to see how Ran interacts with us now.
>> No. 3418
>>3417
Actually, I have half a mind to expect that

>Feet moving across the floor can be heard for a moment before the silence returns.

is Ran either about to repay the favour or just perving on us.
>> No. 3419
>>3418
>Ran about to repay the favour

Sort of want.
>> No. 3420
>>3419

She might do that sooner or later, perhaps bath time with Ran. I think we can spare a shot out of our 3+ per day. (but we should save the bulk for Shinki)
>> No. 3422
>>3418

It's Yukari leaving the room before you got up.
>> No. 3423
>>3422
That's what I thought.

But the Ran idea was more interesting.
>> No. 3425
I don't have an appropriate picture for this post. Oh well.

[x] Grab your clothes and the robe, take a bath.

------

A shower might be nice, especially considering you'll be meeting others outside of the house. You put the robe on, grab the clothes that were left for you and head out of the room to find the bath. The house layout is much less intimidating during the day time and feels relatively smaller than it did last night. As you pass through the halls, Ran can be spotted carrying a basket of laundry at the end of a corridor.

Waving, you greet her cheerfully, “Good morning, Ran!”

Ran looks up and stares at you as if she were a deer caught in headlights. A blush covers her face and she takes off down another hallway hurriedly. Shrugging, you continue on towards the bathroom. You slide the door open and step inside, dropping your clothes on a small stool. The robe is discarded and dumped in a heap as you stand before the mirror inspecting the damage from the prior night. Dried semen and other fluids cake parts of your crotch and face. A splash can be heard from the tub behind you. As you turn around, Chen comes in to view. In the tired hurry to take a bath you didn't even check if it was already in use.

Chen smiles at you, “Good morning!,” she says.

You stare at her, looking over her naked body, and begin to stammer, “I, I, uh, I'm sorry Chen,” you laugh nervously, “I didn't know you were in here, I'll just take my stuff and go.”

“No,” she says calmly, “It's okay, I need my back washed anyway. Mama Ran usually does it but she's acting kinda weird today.”

The sight of her body causes you to swell a bit, although if Chen noticed she offers no indication. “Well, I suppose I can help,” you reply tentatively.

She thanks you as you get in to the tub and take a seat behind her. Chen hums happily and slides back towards you. The end result is your growing erection pressing gently against her lower back beneath the water. No comment is offered in response though. She leans forward slightly to expose more of her back and prompt you to begin washing it. Grabbing a sponge, you gently clean Chen's back and are rewarded with content sighs from the girl.

“Hey,” she says, grabbing your attention.

You reply with a quiet 'mm?' sound.

Chen leans back against your chest and looks up towards you, “I was wondering something,” she states.

“Yes?,” you ask in response, “What's up?”

A wide smile covers Chen's face before she speaks again, “Did you enjoy mama Ran and Yukari last night?”

You nod obliviously, not quite realizing what she just asked, “Why yes I did, I...” You stop and can feel the color draining from your face. “What?,” you ask in a horrified tone, looking down at Chen.

The small girl on your chest giggles quietly and grasps at your hands, crossing her fingers between yours. “I asked you a simple question.”

Shocked, you ask her, “How did you?”

Chen cuts you off, “I know a lot of things,” she says amusedly. She lets go of your hands and turns around, wrapping her arms around your chest and pressing hers against it. The pressure of small nipples can be felt against your skin. She speaks again, “I know why Yukari brought you here, I know why Ran was upset with you, and I know what you did last night.” Chen watches your face to wait for a response that you can't form. Her light form rests against yours and sandwiches your penis between her pelvis and your own.

You gulp and take a deep breath to regain composure. “Why are you doing this?,” you ask quietly.

She laughs, “Because I feel like it, why else?” Chen's slippery body slides up yours and she sits down in your lap. The length of your cock now rests below her rear, which she wiggles slightly. “I was hoping you'd try something with me yesterday,” she says playfully, “I even considered taking the initiative and doing it myself.” Chen sighs, “But Ran would've most likely caught us and hurt you.”

“That's it?,” you ask incredulously, “You feel like it?”

Chen offers another smile, “And maybe I'm curious as to why they enjoy you so much.” She licks her lips as she stares in to your eyes. “I can't do too much, I don't want to get you hurt. But maybe we can play just a little?,” she asks, quietly awaiting a response.

[ ] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.
[ ] Push her off of you and finish bathing.
>> No. 3426
[x] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.

Sure, why not?
>> No. 3427
[x] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.

Like hell I'm going to pass up on some free sex. Plus we already made up with Ran and Yukari said we could sleep with anyone we'd like.
>> No. 3428
>“I can't do too much, I don't want to get you hurt."

...

[x] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.
[x] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.
[x] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.
[x] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.
[x] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.
>> No. 3429
[X] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.

Chen, I am going to enjoy staining you with jizz. Thoroughly.
>> No. 3430
[x] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.
[x] Lock the bathroom door for all that is holy.

Because we don't want this to turn out like the first try bathing with Chen in Spirit Within. Seriously, that would suck.
>> No. 3431
[X] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.

Delicious loli ;_;
>> No. 3432
File 125844262916.jpg - (9.82KB , 276x300 , ironing_board.jpg ) [iqdb]
3432
>>3431
Such life-like texture.
>> No. 3433
>maybe we can play just a little?

Hot damn.

[x] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.
>> No. 3434
>>3430

I have never read that story but I imagine it is cruel and unusual towards the readers.
>> No. 3435
[X] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.

Oh god, delicious Chen.
>> No. 3436
[x] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.
[x] Lock the bathroom door for all that is holy.
>> No. 3437
[x] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.
>> No. 3438
[x] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.
>> No. 3439
[x] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.

A cat is now fine too.

>>3430
Didn't the lead molest her without permission in that?

I'd include the locking of the bathroom door, but there's the no write in thing.

Also it seems things are on the awkward side for the time being with Ran.
>> No. 3440
[X] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.
[X] Lock the bathroom door for all that is holy.
>> No. 3441
[X] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.

>Lock the bathroom door
I'd like to think that the reason this story is in /at/ is that we're not supposed to worry about things like this getting in the way of our porn.
>> No. 3442
>>3441
inb4 dick snappan gaems with Eirin.
>> No. 3443
[x] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.
[x] Invite Ran to join you.
>> No. 3444
>>3443
THIS SHIT WILL DEFINITELY WORK
>> No. 3445
>>3442

That won't happen in this story, he might get injected with some kind of drug sure, but I'm sure the writer will write her with the skill expected of a medical genius. (I.e. not like Teruyo)

And didn't you hear him say "No write ins unless asked for?"
>> No. 3446
>The sight of her body causes you to swell a bit

So our character is a bit of a lolicon...
>> No. 3447
>>3446

I think the sight of a naked girl's body would cause a similar reaction from most people, lolicon or not.

>>3442
>>3445

Oh, I remember that. Ow.

>>3439

If that was the case, I could understand it. But in this situation, Chen is literally asking for it.

In any case, votes closed and I'll start writing in a bit. I have a free day today~
>> No. 3448
>>3439
It's not only because it's awkward, but she was pissed off at us just the other day. Not to mention it may give her an excuse to eliminate us and have Yukari all to herself. After reading >>3434 and >>3441 maybe I'm just over thinking things.

>Didn't the lead molest her without permission in that?
They were bathing, he got a little too excited and pinched a nipple. Of course, she wanted him to continue with everything he was doing. That Chen was meant to actually be a child, though, so she didn't even know what was happening. Because there was no penetration, he jizzed all over the front of her body. That's when Ran came in, saw her covered in semen and quickly smashed him into a wall, breaking several of his bones.

It wasn't a bad end; even so, it got retconned.
>> No. 3449
[Q] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.
>> No. 3450
>>3448

I don't think she's still 100% angry at us, but she has mixed feelings.

But I doubt she'd really walk in; since by the time Ran gets her head cleared up, both we and Chen would part ways without Ran the wiser.

And this writer isn't one to pull out bad ends, if a moment like this happens it's a stepping stone towards a new sexual conquest. And what better teacher to Chen than someone who has proven to please women, ones that she knows.
>> No. 3451
>>3447
Well, I dunno. How loli is Chen? Usually a child's body being naked is a lot more innocent, especially since we don't know she's going to hit on us yet.

A few paragraphs down I can totally understand it. But I don't mind that it came earlier.
>> No. 3452
File 125849579120.jpg - (146.36KB , 456x705 , eb7d2dbb2a0ab6f49197cfba9e817e2a.jpg ) [iqdb]
3452
[X] Indulge Chen's curiosity while she has the chance.

------

Nodding, you reply to Chen, “Maybe just a little,” ending it with a wink.

Chen smiles happily and slides up your chest, hard nipples gently scraping against it. She presses her lips to yours and slides her tongue inside. That rough, cat-like tongue produces a strange sensation in your mouth. The kiss breaks and Chen's slippery, smooth body retreats back down towards your crotch. Her slit rests against your hard cock for but a moment before she grinds it against your length. Your soft moan echoes Chen's as her hairless pussy rubs against you. The folds of her lips can be felt spreading around your penis as she pushes down on it.

The small girl moans quietly, “Feels really good,” she says, looking up at you, “I want more.”

Taking the cue you gently wrap your arms around Chen and lift her up, swapping positions. Her back presses against the wall of the bath and the shaft of your penis rests against her slit and pelvis. You pull your hips back and gently push the head of your cock against her tight opening. Rather than penetrate her, you let it pop up and slide up her crotch. She moans loudly as you tease her pussy and grind against it. You pick up the pace, groaning quietly with each pass against her body. Chen's mouth hangs open and she gasps for air.

“Chen,” you say through the moans, repeating her name quietly with each stroke, “Chen, Chen, Chen,” you continue. She responds with a series of sharp moans every time your head presses against her cunt. Supporting her with one hand, you manage to pull her legs up over your shoulders which she wraps lightly around your neck. Your cock passes through those small, slippery thighs with every thrust. Unable to contain it any longer, you moan loudly as thick, warm ropes of cum shoot out and splatter on to Chen's smooth chest. Her legs slip from your shoulders as you lift her up, returning to the original position. She takes a finger and removes some of the cum from her chest to taste it.

Smiling, she speaks, “Tastes good. Kinda salty, but not bad.”

You sit there for a bit to catch your own breath before responding, “That felt wonderful, Chen.”

Chen nods happily, “I think I like doing this sort of thing,” she says as she leans her cum-smeared chest forward to rub it against you. “I want more, though.”

“What happened to just a little bit?,” you ask.

She giggles, “Well, Ran is rather distracted, so we're probably safe.” As she finishes that statement, she climbs off of you and slips between your legs. Chen grabs at the still semi-erect shaft of your penis and rubs at it. She looks up and asks in a pleading tone, “Please? I want to try it.”

Sighing, you give in, “Alright, I can keep going.” You're rewarded with a glowing smile from Chen.

“This is my first time trying this,” she says hesitantly, “But I'll try to copy what I've seen Yukari do.” Chen takes a firm hold of your engorged length and pulls it up from beneath the water. Her small hands grip the shaft tightly as she timidly pumps at it. The feeling of her rough tongue can be felt slowly running up the length and touching upon the head. You groan loudly in response; that tongue feels incredible in comparison to Yukari's!

She pulls back for a moment, “It tastes different,” she says quietly, her hands continuing to stroke you.

“In a bad way?,” you ask her.

Chen shakes her head, “No, it tastes good. Just different,” she replies, looking up at you with a smile. Her tongue returns to the shaft, this time lapping at it more eagerly. The tongue runs itself across the tip of your cock, followed by a gentle kiss. You watch in amazement as Chen slowly takes the head of your cock in between her lips and sucks it into her mouth. A muffled 'mm' can be heard from the small girl sucking on your penis. More of the length presses in to her mouth and pushes against her cheek, resulting in a visible bulge. The combination of her small, wet mouth and the sandpaper-like texture of her tongue feels nothing short of amazing. You gently place a hand on her hair and stroke it, a happy moan escaping her mouth as you do so.

“Chen,” you say, grabbing her attention, “I'm going to cum soon. Do you want me to pull out?”

She looks at you sort of halfway and gently shakes her head. The motion causes you to slip around inside of her mouth and moan in response. Chen gently begins to bob up and down on your cock, her tongue sliding and rubbing against the head and shaft. Gripping her head firmly and groaning loudly, you cum inside of her mouth. Chen's eyes go wide in shock as her mouth is flooded with the sticky fluid. Sticky sperm drips out from her lips as she attempts to swallow some of it. Her mouth slips off of the shaft with a quiet 'pop' and she coughs.

Immediately, you apologize to her, “I'm sorry Chen, I should have,” you try to say as she cuts you off.

“It's okay, it was my choice,” she says in a pleased tone, “And it tasted good.” She looks up to you, staring in to your eyes, “Did I make you feel really good?,” she asks. You nod once in response and smile at her. She returns it and says, “I'm happy,” pausing for a moment to swallow again, “You made me feel good too, so...” She stops, looking away slightly and blushing.

Noticing her distraction, you ask, “What's on your mind, Chen?”

Chen stares at you intently with a soft blush across her face, “I was wondering if you'd, um,” she pauses again, fidgeting, “If you'd put it inside of me some time.” She turns slightly away in embarrassment, “I know you're going on a trip soon, but maybe you could come to my room one night?”

[ ] Promise her you will join her one night.
[ ] Say you'll join her one night, but don't make a promise.
[ ] Ask her if she'd be interested in continuing right now.
[ ] Tell her you aren't interested in going that far.
>> No. 3453
[x] Promise her you will join her one night.

She said one night, so it doesn't have to be too soon, but I'm for it. Master Yukari never said Chen was particularly off limits.
>> No. 3454
[Q] Promise her you will join her one night.
>> No. 3455
[x] Say you'll join her one night, but don't make a promise.
>> No. 3456
[X] Say you'll join her one night, but don't make a promise.

I've got a feeling something bad would happen if we continued now and if we promise we might be forced into a tricky situation later on.
>> No. 3457
[X] Say you'll join her one night, but don't make a promise.
>> No. 3458
>>3456

I'd be reluctant if she promised a certain night, but she didn't.

That and the author isn't fond of pulling insane stunts. Though I'm sure he'll ensure such a night arrives (such as Ran and Yukari leaving for business leaving you to watch Chen.)
>> No. 3459
[X] Say you'll join her one night, but don't make a promise.

Well, she didn't ask us to promise, and it doesn't really make any difference anyway.
>> No. 3460
[x] Promise her you will join her one night.
>> No. 3462
[x] Ask her if she'd be interested in continuing right now.

I walk a dangerous path.
>> No. 3463
>>3462

There's one other problem: we should save some of that energy for Shinki.
>> No. 3464
[x] Say you'll join her one night, but don't make a promise.
>> No. 3465
[X] Promise her you will join her one night.
>> No. 3466
[X] Say you'll join her one night, but don't make a promise.

Open-ended is best.
>> No. 3467
[x] Say you'll join her one night, but don't make a promise.
>> No. 3468
[x] Say you'll join her one night, but don't make a promise.

Safe Anon is safe.
>> No. 3469
>>3463
I know Ran isn't the only threat, here. If we displease Shinki, we also displease Yukari. Then comes punishment; such delicious punishment.

That's why I dance on these hazardous roads~
>> No. 3470
>>3469

Supposely; this is Yukari we're talking about, she might just go and soul rape you instead, and that's if Ran doesn't catch you first and kill you dead (The first problem)
>> No. 3471
[X] Say you'll join her one night, but don't make a promise.
>> No. 3472
>Avoiding sex in the porn story

Sigh.

[X] Promise her you will join her one night.

I'm not going to leave this ambiguous: I fully intend on coating her womb in sperm.
>> No. 3473
>>3472

I have a feeling by the time this story ends and we do things right, We'd have coated some part (or parts) of just about every named character in our sperm.
>> No. 3474
>>3473

>story ends

I chortled.
>> No. 3475
>>3473

Yes, and I'd imagine that "doing things right" entails not avoiding sex.
>> No. 3476
It's like Jizz in Gensokyo with a vague semblance of a plot!
>> No. 3477
>>3474

Yeah there's no real ending point to this story and chances are it'll be a while before we can start thinking of that. (There's alot of girls in Gensokyo)

>>3475
Yes, but at the same time, we must time it right in certain cases (such as Chen's)
>> No. 3478
[x] Promise her you will join her one night.
>> No. 3479
[x] Say you'll join her one night, but don't make a promise.
>> No. 3480
[x] Promise her you will join her one night.
>> No. 3481
Writing commences soon. Winning choice was:

[X] Say you'll join her one night, but don't make a promise.
>> No. 3482
>>3481

Oh well... I'd think Chen'd be overjoyed to hear such a promise.
>> No. 3483
>>3482

People are happy to hear the words 'I promise', but if they aren't mentioned it tends to not even cross the minds of most.
>> No. 3484
>>3470
Ah, but it would be delicious soul rape~
>> No. 3485
>>3484
I don't think it works that way.
>> No. 3487
[x] Promise her you will join her one night.
>> No. 3491
I wrote these sorta tired and am not sure how I feel about them. I may randomly delete both and change things. If I do, I will preserve the votes that were given.
>> No. 3492
[x] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.

Nothing to lose
>> No. 3493
File 125852018843.jpg - (49.75KB , 422x598 , ranly tears.jpg ) [iqdb]
3493
Part 1, reposted.

[X] Say you'll join her one night, but don't make a promise.

------

The offer of spending a night with Chen is far too tempting to pass up. You smile at her and gently pat her head, “Alright, Chen. Maybe when I get back we can have a night together.”

Chen's eyes light up in response and she jumps up in to your lap, wrapping her arms around your chest. “Thank you,” she says happily, “I was afraid you'd say no.”

Grinning, you reply to her, “You're hard to say no to, Chen.”

“Hey, um, let's finish the bath before mama Ran gets suspicious,” she says, interrupting the warm moment.

“Right,” you say, grabbing a nearby sponge, “We'd best get clean! Especially you after all of that.” Chen slides off of your lap on to the water and lays back, offering you the opportunity to wash her chest. The bath proceeds as normal aside from the occasional bit of teasing and tickling between the two of you. Chen dresses and leaves first without you so as not to arouse suspicion. You dress and wait a bit, leaving the bathroom as well. The smell of food wafts through the corridors of the house and draws you to the kitchen. Sliding open the kitchen door and popping your head inside you spot Ran and Chen seated and eating. Ran's back is facing you and Chen is seated on the opposite side of her.

Chen waves towards you, “Hey, come eat.”

Ran freezes in place as you step inside and approach. Looking around the table it seems that the only free spot with food is next to Ran. In her worried haste she probably overlooked the seating arrangements for breakfast. Sitting down, you quietly pick up your utensils and begin to eat.

Chen swallows a mouth of food and begins to make small talk, “So, how'd you sleep last night?,” she asks you.

You smile and answer, “Fine, how about you?”

“I slept well, thank you for asking,” she replies in a very polite tone, “Although there were these weird sounds down the hall from me.” Ran nervously looks between the two of you, her hands shaking very slightly as she eats.

Chen looks towards her and asks, “Mama Ran, are you okay?”

Ran drops her chopsticks in surprise and stares at Chen for a moment, trying to form words. “Y, yes, Chen I'm fine. I just don't feel good today,” she says in a jittery tone, “I think I'm done eating, I need to go wash more clothes.” Ran stands up from the table and quickly leaves the room.

You give Chen what could only be described as a 'look'. “That wasn't very nice,” you say, reprimanding her.

Chen sighs in response, “Ran has a hard time dealing with issues directly.”

You shrug and return to eating, prompting Chen to do the same. After the both of you finish you pick up the table and dump the dishes in the sink. The afternoon sun shines through the exterior door of the kitchen. Yukari should be arriving soon most likely and you'd best be prepared to meet her. You wave goodbye to Chen and exit the kitchen to head towards the sitting room. The silhouette of a woman sitting on the couch can be seen behind the thin paper covering the door. As you step inside, Yukari turns to look at you.

“Good morning,” she says in a pleasant tone, “You're looking rather well. I take it you are prepared for the trip?”

You nod once in response, “Yes, Master Yukari. Bathed and fed, ready to go,” you reply cheerily.

Yukari pats the couch beside her, “Come, sit, I wish to talk to you about something before I send you off.”

Sitting down on the couch beside her, you look towards Yukari, “What is it, Master Yukari?”

She smiles and gently takes a hold of your hand, “Do you know why I brought you here?,” she asks.

“I don't know, I figured you wanted a pet,” you answer, smiling, “Which you have received.”

Yukari replies with a chuckle, “That's true, but it's a bit more complicated than that.” She continues, “Gensokyo could be described as 'at odds' when it comes to men. The human villagers are fearful and difficult to enjoy.”

Cocking your head, you ask, “Are there not youkai men?”

She shakes her head, “Not really. Sort of, I mean, they exist but there are very few. They tend to hide, actually.” Yukari sighs loudly, “There is a half-youkai man near the human village, but he doesn't go along with the feminine charm, if you know what I mean.”

You stare at Yukari, “No, I,” you begin to say, “Oh. Oh, never mind, I see.”

Yukari laughs, “Yes, exactly. So, bringing in outsiders is the best bet. Most of them resist and end up dead,” she says, finishing the sentence in a rather dreary tone. “Don't worry, you happen to be an exception,” she adds in a comforting tone.

“I'm glad to be an exception,” you interject, “I'm quite happy being here with you.”

She rewards you with a wide grin, “My, my. Aren't you a sweet boy?,” she says playfully. Yukari leans forward and kisses you gently on the cheek. As you blush, Yukari speaks again, “Are you ready for the trip to hell?” As soon as you finish nodding you are pulled up from the sofa by Yukari. She grips your hand firmly as the two of you are enveloped by another gap. The sick feeling of the eyes has faded now as you have become acclimated to the process.

A massive, open space comes in to view almost instantly. A large tract of city lies before your eyes and infinite darkness hangs in what would be the sky above. Calm seas of lava and brimstone can be spotted to once side of the city and a thick copse of dead trees to another. The land is lit by some unknown light source that casts everything in a soft red tinge. The air feels the same as above and despite the landscape it really isn't as hot as one might expect.

“Here we are,” Yukari says, “Welcome to hell.”

You stare in awe, “Incredible, I never imagined it'd be like this.”

She jabs you gently in the ribs, “See, it's not so bad. Now, I'll leave you to find Shinki on your own,” she says amusedly. Turning to ask her why she's leaving you here, you find she is already gone. You look back at the city before you and set about the task of reaching it. Perhaps somebody there can direct you to your goal. The walk to the city itself is rather uneventful and it seems as if the area has been abandoned. Large structures that seem to be made of obsidian rise out of the ground in the distance. Closer, though, you can see an expanse of what appear to be normal houses. An odd mixture of houses they are – Japanese homes are mixed in with what appear to be European-style-stone cottages.

You reach the outskirts of the homes and begin to stroll through while paying attention for signs of life. Wind howls through the village in a manner reminiscent of Yukari's own abandoned town. One such sign can be spotted off in the distance: A lone woman stands by a stone cottage tending what appears to be the hell equivalent of a garden. Seeing no one else in sight you conclude that the best plan is to ask for directions to Shinki.
>> No. 3494
File 125852022597.jpg - (210.12KB , 800x1064 , bfc238935c53513066c17b57b52d6783.jpg ) [iqdb]
3494
Part 2.

------

You approach the woman, who has yet to notice you, and announce yourself. “Hello?,” you call out to her tentatively. She turns around to look at you, offering you a better view of her in the process. She appears to be rather young, perhaps in the mid-twenties. Short blonde hair sticks out from beneath a large white bonnet which is adorned with a purple ribbon. A flowing white dress, accented with bits of purple, covers the rest of her body.

The woman offers a curious look before speaking, “Oh? A visitor in Makai? How strange,” she comments. She watches you from behind a short fence as you continue to move closer, “I'm quite surprised, actually. Did you need something?”

You stand face to face with her, separated by the white fencing. “Well, you see, my master sorta left me here to find somebody named Shinki,” you say sheepishly, “And I was hoping for directions.”

She smiles happily, “Oh my, a human looking for Shinki?,” she says in a strangely pleased tone, “And a male one at that,” she adds as her eyes appraise your body.

“I don't suppose you could point me in her direction?,” you ask.

The woman nods and talks again, “Why yes, I can. I may be able to do one better and take you there directly myself.” She covers her mouth as if realizing something were amiss, “Where are my manners? Let me introduce myself, my name is Luize.” She offers a polite bow and extends a hand.

Taking her hand, you smile and return the sentiment, “Pleased to meet you, Luize.”

A soft whistling noise can be heard from the cottage behind her. “Ah,” she says, gently drawing her hand back, “It seems the tea is ready. I don't suppose you'd be so kind as to join me?”.

“Sure,” you answer her, stepping around the fence.

Another warm smile is directed at you, “Great, we can discuss taking you to Shinki over a cup of tea, then.” Luize walks up the path to her home and glances back as you walk up the stone path behind her. She opens the door and bids you inside of her house. The interior is simple, yet sophisticated and charming. Your feet echo upon the hardwood floors as she directs you in to the kitchen and offers you a chair at the table.

“It's not every day we get visitors down here,” Luize says as she prepares the tea.

You offer an 'mm' in response before asking a question, “You called this place 'Makai'? I thought I was in hell.”

She turns and smiles, “Oh, it's mostly the same thing. Makai is the realm of demons.” Her smile fades slightly, “Well, was, there aren't many here these days. I believe it's just Shinki and myself now.” Luize returns to the table with a platter containing two cups of tea and the pot.

“I noticed it seemed a bit empty,” you reply, “And this place is not what I was expecting.”

Luize gently pours the tea in to the cups as she speaks, “Most people have a poor perception of Makai,” she says, sighing afterwards, “And it does get lonely down here.” She places a cup before you, filled with what seems to be green tea.

Offering her your thanks, you taste the tea. “This is delicious,” you exclaim.

Luize grins, “I'm glad you like it! That particular blend is unique to the plants in Makai,” she says proudly. “It pleases me to have a guest to share it with,” she adds happily, “I haven't had a man over in ages.” She blushes and corrects herself, “I mean, I haven't had a guest in ages.”

You raise an eyebrow to her comment but refrain from adding to the subject. “So,” you say as you sip the tea, “Let's discuss that visit to Shinki.”

“Ah,” she begins to say, looking up at you from her drink, “Thank you for reminding me.”

“You mentioned you may be able to take me there directly?,” you ask her.

Luize nods her head rather excitedly, “Oh yes, I most definitely can. But I require something first, especially since Shinki doesn't enjoy my presence.”

You cock your head questioningly, “What can I do for you?”

She smiles and takes your hand, speaking in a quiet tone, “Well, as you've probably imagined, I am a demon.” You nod once in affirmation as she continues, “I'm sort of like a succubus in that sex empowers me,” she says tentatively, your eyes going wide. “No, no,” she adds in an attempt to calm you, “The main difference is that I don't drain my partner in the process.”

Taken aback slightly, you answer hesitantly, “So you want me to have sex with you in exchange for the trip to Shinki?”

Luize smiles warmly as you finish, “Yes, it's as simple as that. It's a wonderful offer, isn't it? We both completely benefit from it,” she says in a happy tone, “Does that sound acceptable?”

[ ] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.
[ ] Politely decline and ask if she'd be kind enough to simply offer directions.
[ ] Turn her down, you'll find Shinki on your own.
>> No. 3495
[x] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.

I'm hoping we get more than one day down here, since we might end up a bit worn out by the time we get to her. (Though today might be our first real test of our stamina)
>> No. 3496
Error catching and post deleting, mmm. Sorry about that, I'm picky over things.
>> No. 3497
[ ] Politely decline and ask if she'd be kind enough to simply offer directions.
[ ] Turn her down, you'll find Shinki on your own.

Why are these even in here?

[x] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.
>> No. 3498
[X] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.

Luize~
>> No. 3499
[Q] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.

Luize is very blunt. And by blunt I mean shameless, and by very I mean unbelievably.

Not really complaining per se.
>> No. 3500
[X] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.
>> No. 3501
[x] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.

But let's remember to save some of our energy, we still have to use it to do Shinki as well.
>> No. 3502
>especially since Shinki doesn't enjoy my presence.
Ah, trouble in Paradise Pandaemonium? We may get kidnapped before we make it to Shinki if we agree.

[X] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.
Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.
>> No. 3503
[x] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.

>>3497
Who knows. I wonder if Shinki would smell her on us.
>> No. 3504
>>3499

I pictured Luize as 'polite, somewhat refined, but blunt due to the nature of the beast'.
>> No. 3505
[x] Politely decline and ask if she'd be kind enough to simply offer directions.

Fucking every Touhou we meet gets kind of old, safe it for the important Touhous.
>> No. 3507
[x] Politely decline and ask if she'd be kind enough to simply offer directions.
>> No. 3508
>>3505

This is /at/ and how does having sex with every Touhou get old?
>> No. 3509
>>3508
This. Silly Anon is silly.
>> No. 3511
>>3505

>/at/

You may be missing the point of my story.

Also, there are enough fetishes, positions, situations and personalities that I can combine to create something different every time.

Besides, PC-98 needs love (aside from Mima).

With that said, should the voters decide to not sleep with somebody (or simply miss it unintentionally) it isn't a problem. There are options for a reason, even if people may view things as 'only one choice' it doesn't change the fact that, generally speaking, you can avoid sleeping with X character.
>> No. 3512
File 125852525162.png - (320.28KB , 660x864 , mima (4).png ) [iqdb]
3512
>>3511

>Besides, PC-98 needs love (aside from Mima).

Evil Spirit Needs Love Badly too.
>> No. 3513
>>3511
But why would we want to totally? Sure there's timing things with Chen well, but otherwise I'm all for answering the door when opportunity knocks (that and practice makes perfect)
>> No. 3514
>>3512

Patchwork already wrote a perfect Mima scene and I feel like I can not ever top it.

>>3513

Oh yes, timing is important. And should a character be avoided once they may be presented down the road.
>> No. 3515
>>3494
Oh, has Makai not recovered from the battle between Shinki and Reimu?
[ø] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.
>> No. 3518
I think >>3505 is actually enjoying this more for the CYOA factor than for the sex. I don't blame him, though, it's been a good story so far. I agree that constant sex would eventually get old - even with all of the fetishes out there, there are only so many interactions and words to describe them in. It also loses that sense of accomplishment in sex scenes. The feel of reward after hard work. The feel of a special bond between you and the girl you're making love to.

However, I do disagree with him because of the fact that there are a lot of Touhous out there. Everybody has a favorite, and everybody has an imagination. They all deserve a chance.

tl;dr If you get bored of the sex, just skip it. Read the adventure or come back when we get to your preferred characters.
>> No. 3519
>>3517

I haven't really gotten to developing the story deeply yet. I plan on doing a few days of general story building and exposition in the future in between the sex romps.

As far as connections, some of the characters you just aren't meant to build deep connections with. The residents of Mayohiga? Sure. Maybe some of Yukari's friends even. I do not intend on writing a route, but I do intend on writing a group that I would like to endear the reader to beyond a sex scene.
>> No. 3520
[x] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.
[x] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.
[x] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.
[x] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.
[x] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.
[x] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.

OH GOD YES. FINALLY, SOMEONE WRITES LUIZE PORN.
>> No. 3521
[x] Politely decline and ask if she'd be kind enough to simply offer directions.

Call me crazy, but I'd like my silver-haired goddess instead.
>> No. 3523
[x] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.
>>3521
I like them both.
>> No. 3524
[x] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.

I mean really,

>“I haven't had a man over in ages.”

She must be hungry~
>> No. 3526
[x] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.
>> No. 3527
[X] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.
>> No. 3528
I'm awake. Votes closed. Will be writing:

[X] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.

Today is sorta busy, writing will start this evening.
>> No. 3530
Expect an update tonight, am currently writing.
>> No. 3531
Don't feel like writing any more tonight, will finish it tomorrow. I apologize to my readers.
>> No. 3532
>>3531
I wonder how many people just read this.
>> No. 3538
File 12586413729.jpg - (810.61KB , 1062x1500 , 7220734.jpg ) [iqdb]
3538
>>3532
Considering the ton of votes for which of Yukari's friends to visit first, there are plenty of anon enjoying this story. Which is awesome.
>> No. 3539
File 125866315880.jpg - (229.81KB , 500x500 , 1249148661588.jpg ) [iqdb]
3539
Take as much time as you need, OP, I would cry for hours if you burnt out.
>> No. 3540
No apology needed OP. I for one would much rather things run a bit slowly at times than it being rushed and affecting the quality of the writing or worse yet, making you burn out.
>> No. 3541
>>3539
>>3540

I probably won't burn out for a while. Worse comes to worst I'll stop writing for a week. In any case, writing will commence again tonight after I unwind and play some Champions.

In the mean time if there are any questions for me about the story or my plans then go ahead and ask.
>> No. 3542
>>3539
I don't know what the justification or idea behind this picture was, but damn, I like it.
>> No. 3544
>>3542
it indeed is delicious.
>> No. 3547
>>3541
Does Yukari have a cunning overarching plan for us, a multi-orgasmic sex magnet who is immune to danmaku?

Preferably, involving 'fu fu fu just as planned' moments from Yukari and then celebratory sex?
>> No. 3548
Is Yuugi gettable in this one?
>> No. 3549
Are there any non-gettable touhous in this? Ones that you don't feel like writing either because they don't interest you, or because you consider them too loli or something? (Although with your portrayal of Chen, the latter point seems a rather weak excuse...)
>> No. 3550
>>3549

Mima's not, though saying Patchwork did a great job isn't saying much since it was just a basic no strings attached scene. Though not many writers really done Mima since then (only other is YAF)

It's "Because so and so did it so well" that causes no one to try to improve upon that, and thus stagnation. And I think this writer is one of the few who could top Patchwork.
>> No. 3551
>>3550
>It's "Because so and so did it so well" that causes no one to try to improve upon that, and thus stagnation.

Rest In Peace, /sdm/.
>> No. 3552
>>3551

It's not dead, just almost as slow as Eientei when Serial ATA isn't updating.

But back on topic does that mean we can end up doing most of the SDM? (Or if Sakuya pads her bra in this story or not)
>> No. 3553
>>3547

Yes.

>>3548

Yes, and my plan is both funny and I feel it could be described as 'Stupid and Yukari-like in ridiculousness'. Of course, Yukari takes her ploy absolutely serious.

>>3549

Majority of the PC-98s, and a few characters I simply have zero interest in or don't have any idea on how I would write them. Cirno is an example of the latter reason.

>>3550

Someone was telling me that Mima had become overdone because of how under-appreciated she was considered. That, combined with the Patchwork reason and general disinterest in writing her otherwise leads to my lack of desire to include her.

>>3552

Yes, and I have a few ideas for SDM that may be considered a match maid in heaven. I don't know if I'll write Patchouli or Koakuma though. Maybe later, but right now I'm not 'feeling' either one.
>> No. 3554
>>3553

Well I think it might have been backlash considering how many stories she appears in in a minor role compared to other PC-98 characters. (Not even Shinki appears so mcuh, and she's Alice's mom)

well at the moment our plate is full with Yukari, her friends, and doing the actual deeds with Ran and Chen.
>> No. 3555
File 125876377668.png - (46.10KB , 461x494 , 125817080871.png ) [iqdb]
3555
Hey, I just realized you forgot one confirmed friend of Yukari.
>> No. 3556
>>3555
Yes, how could you possibly forget poor Suika?
>> No. 3557
>>3556

Oh shut up, you're the one who forgot about her in the first place. I think his Yukari will introduce her later after our lead's toughened up some. (I suspect human/oni sex to have a fatality rate)
>> No. 3558
>>3556
Oh the irony.
>> No. 3559
File 125877123921.jpg - (251.58KB , 708x958 , 21bb3a3d9e5ad8919a619add65b7733e.jpg ) [iqdb]
3559
>>3557
>I suspect human/oni sex to have a fatality rate
Have a hug
>> No. 3560
>>3556
Yes, only a monster would forget Suika.
>> No. 3561
>>3550
Kind of forgetting Kirin, there.

>>3554
>(Not even Shinki appears so much, and she's Alice's mom)
For some reason I really want to see some Shinki x Alice.
>> No. 3563
>>3555

The friends are more of an 'Old Ladies' thing, except I tacked on Shinki because I consider her material for it. Suika will be written eventually, I have plans for it.

>>3557
>fatality rate
no.

Also writing will resume this weekend. I've been having fun with Livestream and playing games while others mock my skill (or lack thereof).
>> No. 3564
File 125877723212.jpg - (30.10KB , 452x339 , thats_the_joke.jpg ) [iqdb]
3564
>>3558
>> No. 3566
I have plans on writing tonight. But until then, I'll be streaming Dead Space for the next 2-3 hours!

www.livestream.com/tsurupettan
>> No. 3567
>>3566
I've noticed a lot of anon are doing streams. Heck I heard that 4chan had started to ban such streaming across the boards which make no sense. Nonetheless have fun. I'd rather be playing it than watching some one else play it. Mokou or Reisen being the MC in place of Clark would be and awesome mod if done right; ah well have fun with Deadspace, it's a fun game.
>> No. 3568
>>3567

Half of the fun is watching somebody fuck up repeatedly and laughing at them. The other half is (un)related banter.
>> No. 3569
>>3568

For me the fun is seeing a game in action by someone I know.

Second is the player's commentary (a certain someone, when he streamed IN that one time ended up distracted by Remi's wings)
>> No. 3570
>>3567
>I'd rather be playing it than watching some one else play it

This. Why watch someone else play a game, it gives you nothing.
>The other half is (un)related banter.
This is the most annoying, listening to people talk stupid shit jesus christ. I want to enjoy the game not listening to lol opinions and idiotic talk.
>> No. 3571
It's basically IRC with a backdrop of someone playing a game, people. Figuring out whether you'll like it or not isn't a complicated operation.

How'd the writing go?
>> No. 3572
>>3571
This.

Also I wrote a little bit but I'm feeling somewhat uninspired tonight. Update tomorrow, will try to find my inspiration again!

>>3570
Regarding banter:

Some people like it. Some people don't. I had a few people watching me play dead space from the intro scene to the very end and didn't receive any complaints to shut up. In fact, they'd egg me on since I can read the chat in livestream in game. If people were upset they were either too polite to say so or they left.
>> No. 3573
Actually watching a game does give you something, especially when you watch it with people who are not douchebags. It's surprisingly amusing to pick at game's faults and cliches as a group, for example. Of course it's not for someone who thinks of games only as a personal test of skill, but not everybody can be arsed to actually play every game, and Dead Space certainly looked boring and annoying enough that I for one would not play it myself voluntarily now that I've seen what it's like.
>> No. 3575
>>3573

Oh, were you watching me muck it up earlier?

ALSO FUCKING PUZZLES.

For that matter, somebody I didn't recognize told me I sounded like a shota.
>> No. 3576
>>3572
>Some people like it. Some people don't.
Let us leave it at this. I enjoy playing games alone mostly, expect the ones you can play with more people.
>Of course it's not for someone who thinks of games only as a personal test of skill
I cannot rest until i beat a game on the most difficult setting. This is the most fun for me, after much trial and error, endless reloading, pure hate and yelling to finally be able to finish everything possible gives you a great feeling for about 5 minutes.
But this all does not belong here so let us stop.
If you want people to watch your livestream, go post it on /blue/ or talk on IRC about it.
>> No. 3579
File 125892147920.jpg - (87.81KB , 525x600 , 1257755015868.jpg ) [iqdb]
3579
Will we get an update today, Anon?
>> No. 3581
>>3579
>that picture
What the fuck?
>> No. 3582
File 125893040651.jpg - (359.85KB , 870x694 , what.jpg ) [iqdb]
3582
>>3581
It has Yukari in it. It's totally related.
>> No. 3583
>>3581
Look at the lower left corner of the cover. It's a stock photo manipulation.
>> No. 3586
I'm writing. Somewhat slowly, but writing none the less.
>> No. 3587
>>3570
>Why watch someone else play a game, it gives you nothing.
Which is why Touhou doesn't have a Replay function OH WAIT.
Don't take this seriously. I'm just poking fun.
>> No. 3588
>>3586

Yay.
>> No. 3589
>>3586
hooray
>> No. 3590
File 125896294635.jpg - (379.40KB , 900x860 , fa5f0758decbd3babfc357fcd3d6d991.jpg ) [iqdb]
3590
>>3555
There's only one picture I've seen Suika with the Old Ladies.
>> No. 3591
I'll be posting something in a bit.
>> No. 3593
File 125896639610.jpg - (879.60KB , 1124x1880 , 060a5c5695b23db6f44708f9155c564a.jpg ) [iqdb]
3593
Part 1. I will be writing Part 2 tomorrow. I thank you for your patience.

[X] Accept her offer, it may be the best way to reach Shinki after all.

------

“Well, it is rather convenient,” you answer her, “And how could I turn down a lovely lady like yourself?”.

Luize's face takes on a light red tone as she picks up the tea from the table and sets it aside. Smiling, she slides in front of your seat and hops up on the table, “Well, I imagine you are on a bit of a schedule, so why not take me right here?,” she says in a playful tone.

You grin at her and reply eagerly, “Yes ma'am!,” spreading her legs. Her foot maneuvers between your leg and rests against the crotch of your pants, gently pressing against it. Luize's hand grabs at her white dress and bunches it up until the white panties covering her crotch can be seen. She slides the other hand down to the undergarment and pulls it to one side, exposing her already wet slit. Two fingers push their way in to her cunt and spread it wide as Luize makes a short, surprised gasp. The scene before you, combined with the pressure of her foot, results in your cock hardening rather quickly. You push the foot away, stand up and slide your pants down, your hard penis popping free. Grabbing hold of Luize's thin thighs, you step forward and enter her spread cunt in one swift motion.

Luize throws her head back, crying out loudly, “Oh, yes! I've forgotten how wonderful it felt to have a man.” The hand between her legs retreats as she wraps them loosely around your waist. Your cock reaches the bottom of her depths and stops, buried inside of her warm pussy. Luize releases the dress and puts her arms around your chest, pressing her small form against yours. The fragile woman beneath you squirms and wiggles her pelvis as she moans happily, apparently simply enjoying being filled. She rests her head against your chest and lets out a contented sigh.

“Thank you,” Luize says quietly, clinging to you, “Please, continue.”

A sharp gasp escapes from Luize as you draw yourself from the tight embrace of her pussy. She offers up a distraught groan as she feels your presence leaving her. The groan is overshadowed by a high-pitched squeal of delight the moment you swiftly sink your cock back into her moist cunt. She gasps loudly and tightens her grip on you as she shouts, “More! God, yes, more!”. You push her further up the table and gently rest on top of the girl's frame as Luize looks up at you with lustful eyes while she tries to catch her breath. You offer her a moment's pause before sliding out and plowing roughly in to her again. Squeals and cries of pleasure flood the air as you forcefully claim Luize's tight hole with each thrust of your hard length. She cries out between her moans, “Please don't stop!,” she says breathlessly. Luize tries to speak again, “I'm going to,” she says before being cut off by a cry of pleasure. Her body tenses up beneath your own, the walls of her insides tightening around you. Your own body quivers in response to her orgasm as your cum stains her insides. You slide back down the table to the previous position, Luize happily squirming and groaning beneath you.

She offers a satisfied moan as your penis slips from her, fluids trailing out after it and splattering on the kitchen floor. She lies back on the kitchen table and lets her legs hang from the edge. “Good,” she says to you, “Very, very good.” She gently rubs her dripping cunt and gathers some of the juices. Bringing the hand up to her face, Luize laps a bit off, “Delicious, you humans have a rather unique taste,” she says in a pleased tone. You sit down in the chair and watch the exhausted woman collect herself.

As Luize begins to recover from the afterglow, you speak to her, “So, how about that trip to Shinki?,” you ask.

She sits up and smiles, “Direct, aren't we?,” she says, giggling softly. Luize continues to speak as she fixes her clothing, “Yes, a deal is a deal, and if you ever need another tour guide the deal remains the same.”

“That's the sort of deal I wouldn't mind making a few more times,” you add, eliciting a laugh from Luize.

Luize hops from the table and takes your hand, pulling you up. “Shall we get underway?,” she asks. You nod once and follow Luize's lead as she takes you from the house. Now standing outside, Luize gives you a questioning look, “This might be a bit silly,” she says hesitantly, “But have you flown before?”

Cocking your head in response, you answer, “No, I haven't. I've been through gaps and such, but never flown.”

“Gaps?,” Luize asks curiously, “Oh, you're the friend of that woman, I see now. Regardless, just simply place your arms around me and hold me tightly.” Stepping behind Luize, you place one arm around her waist and the other across her chest. Luize giggles as you gently squeeze her small bust, “You're rather clever, aren't you?,” she says playfully, “Now, be serious.” The arm leaves her chest and joins the other around her waist. The earth beneath your feet departs suddenly and you look around to find yourself high in the sky. She turns her head slightly to look towards you, “The first time flying can be rather dizzying, just keep a firm hold.” Luize begins to fly the two of you off across the sprawling city beneath. She directs your attention to a seemingly out of place plateau in the distance. A path can be seen wrapping around the large rock formation until it reaches the top. Another one of those stone cottages sits on the summit, although it is significantly larger than Luize's home. She dips down towards the plateau, speaking to you as she flies, “That's Shinki's home,” she says, “There used to be a fairly large palace of sorts there, but that's long gone.”

You tighten your grip on Luize before speaking, “What happened?,” you ask her.

Luize responds in a despondent tone, “There's this shrine maiden from the surface, she came and fought Shinki, basically. Makai has been mostly empty ever since.” The two of you continue the trip in silence. She slows herself down as she reaches the plateau, landing carefully and letting you off of her. Luize steps away and turns to look at you, “I have to go before Shinki notices my presence,” she says worriedly. You thank Luize for the trip and the prior fun. A blush crosses her face as she offers a polite bow, “Perhaps we'll meet again,” she says with a smile on her face. She walks past you and takes off in to the air and leaves you standing alone on the summit, staring down Shinki's home.

The structure is similar in style to the smaller homes outside of the city, although the footprint is much larger and it has a second story. A small garden full of strange flowers is at the front of the house and surrounds a stone path leading up to a porch. You head towards the rather plain house and continue to look around. The porch is a simple covered wood deck that has a few chairs, a small table and a double-seated wooden swing hanging at one end. As you near the house, the front door opens and a woman steps out. Long, silver hair flows down her back, her head topped with two red bobbles keeping a wisp of hair aloft. The woman is garbed in a crimson robe that is trimmed with white and adorned with a black ribbon nearer the top. She approaches the short steps of the porch and rests against a wooden support with one hand, watching you curiously. As you draw nearer, a glad smile spreads across her face.

“Welcome,” she says happily, stepping down from the porch and walking along the path to meet you. A hand is gracefully extended towards you, “I assume you are Yukari's companion?,” she asks.

You gently take her hand and offer a polite bow, “Companion? I suppose that's one word for it,” you say, chuckling.

The woman continues smiling warmly, “I'm Shinki, she told me you would be coming.”

Looking up at Shinki's face, you find yourself staring in to her blue eyes. Her face and expression are both very soft, almost melancholy in a way. She looks at you inquisitively as you stare, and you break the silence, “I'm sorry it took me so long, I had a rough time getting here,” you say apologetically.

Shinki waves dismissively with her other hand, “Think nothing of it, I'm just happy you are here now.” She gently tugs on your hand and leads you up towards the porch, continuing to speak, “I was actually preparing some drinks and snacks while waiting,” she says in a soft tone. You are lead up the steps to the porch and directed to the double-seated swing. Shinki picks up the small table and places it closer to the swing as you take your seat. “If you'd be so kind as to wait here, I'll bring them out,” she says cheerfully. You smile and nod once to Shinki as she disappears in to the house.
>> No. 3594
Now this was well worth the wait, looking forward to part 2.
>> No. 3596
D'awww, she made us snacks.

Now let's tap her ass until she can't walk.
>> No. 3597
>>3596

Oh, you romantic.
>> No. 3598
>>3596
>Now let's tap her ass until she can't walk.

I approve of this. But be romantic before it. And maybe include the food.
>> No. 3599
>“I was actually preparing some drinks and snacks while waiting,” she says in a soft tone. You are lead up the steps to the porch and directed to the double-seated swing. Shinki picks up the small table and places it closer to the swing as you take your seat. “If you'd be so kind as to wait here, I'll bring them out,” she says cheerfully. You smile and nod once to Shinki as she disappears in to the house.

"How did you like my old friend, my pet?"

"I liked her. She made me cookies!"
>> No. 3600
It's funny how in every fanwork on the planet, Shinki is portrayed as cute and adorable
>> No. 3601
>>3600

I'm not going for cute and adorable.
>> No. 3602
>>3601
I wasn't refferiing to you. You still didn't write the full scene with Shinki, so i can't say how did you portray her yet.
>> No. 3603
>>3601

I'm getting a motherly yet youthful impression of her.
>> No. 3604
>>3603

Getting warmer. I suppose that is one facet. I'll try to write some tonight, although I've had a somewhat irritating day.
>> No. 3605
>>3598
Ooh, strawberries and cream?

>>3604
Suddenly, domineering Shinki in leather; whip and candy approach. Or perhaps mother-son fetish? "Call me mommy."

Or possibly... Something Scorn-level sick?
>> No. 3606
>>3605

No, I'm saving that for later.
>> No. 3607
>>3606

Adding to this: Shinki is the most 'normal' of the bunch most likely.
>> No. 3608
>domineering Shinki in leather

Do not want, though I can imagine a domineering Kanako in snakeskin leather.
>> No. 3609
>>3608
Definitely a domineering Kanako, but I'm not really feeling her in leather...

That seems more like Yukari's area of expertise, strangely.
>> No. 3610
>>3609

Thing is as far as kinks go, Yukari falls under "Just about any damn thing", it's all about her mood.
>> No. 3611
I'm getting "make sweet love down by the fire" vibes here. Make her feel like a lady.

Or the mother-son thing. inb4 lactation.
>> No. 3612
File 125903917342.jpg - (305.56KB , 580x798 , 162de85ec5c384d8ae8dcc79532f6369.jpg ) [iqdb]
3612
>>3611
Screw you. Lactation is great.

Danbooru has no Shinki lactation pics though.
>> No. 3613
SPOILER: I am not writing Shinki lactation.
>> No. 3614
Lactation scene is for Keine

Maybe pregnant Momizi
>> No. 3615
>>3614

No.
>> No. 3616
The fetishists are out in full force tonight, it seems.
>> No. 3617
Is this a choice point, or a "wait for me to finish writing and post the rest of this" point?
>> No. 3618
>>3617

"wait for me to finish writing and post the rest of this"
>> No. 3620
I don't mind lactation either but i really like some more Ran sometimes. You did a great job writer!
>> No. 3621
>Suddenly, domineering Shinki in leather; whip and candy approach. Or perhaps mother-son fetish? "Call me mommy."
OH GOD; A THOUSAND TIMES THIS!
>The fetishists are out in full force tonight, it seems
Fucking awesome, right? I can only approve of most of the ideas since >>3599
>> No. 3622
>>3615
Oh come on. If you're disturbed at the drinking part, we don't have to. Just the unrealistic squeezing and watching milk fly everywhere, bathing us both in warm, sticky love-juices.
>> No. 3623
>>3622

I think he was saying it's not those characters that will lactate, though he does have plans for someone to lactate, but I'm curious to who and what reason (Shinki, being an actual mother would have reason to)

Hurry up with part two now.
>> No. 3624
Will be writing tonight after I get home, should start around 7 PM EST.

Also:

>>3623

This is mostly correct. As for the Shinki reason, there are two problems with this.

First: It was never actually confirmed that Shinki was the biological mother of Alice. This is generally an assumption and some of the content in PMISS disputes it.

Second: Even if she was, I'm fairly sure she wouldn't be lactating at this point without some sort of external aid or uncommon physical condition that allows her to.
>> No. 3625
Okay, seriously, what is with this lactation fixation some of you seem to have? Why do you need this so much?

Not that I care about it either way, myself, but I find it curious why some are so seemingly fixated on that particular point.
>> No. 3626
Meh, fuck lactation, S&M sessions with Kanako are what I'm looking forward to.
>> No. 3627
>>3625
It's just another fetish, really.
>> No. 3628
File 125910087161.jpg - (298.20KB , 850x650 , 81a3c9602cbb1246c5d7b37b201e441a.jpg ) [iqdb]
3628
>>3626
Agreed. Kanako is my fetish.
>> No. 3629
Lactation or no lactation, who cares? Really it's a nice story either way, lets just relax and see what happens.
>> No. 3630
File 125910780032.jpg - (277.50KB , 800x600 , pillaroffaith.jpg ) [iqdb]
3630
>>3628
Seconded.

Link to translated.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/410021/barefoot-breasts-naughty_face-nude-purple_hair-red
>> No. 3632
Writing!
>> No. 3633
>>3632
Huzzah!
>> No. 3634
Expect update in 30 min. I wanted to write last night but fell asleep, so I did some late night writing!
>> No. 3638
File 125915602433.png - (1.07MB , 1150x950 , 7a2f2ca1e1f4d322aa6ed4817c15edad.png ) [iqdb]
3638
Part 2.

------

Not more than two or three minutes pass before Shinki returns from the house. She now carries in both hands a large platter covered in an assortment of small sandwiches, cookies and other goodies, as well as a large pitcher of some sort of liquid and two glasses. The tray is set down on the small table and Shinki takes a seat beside you, sitting rather close.

Shinki offers you a soft look, “I hope you enjoy it,” she says as she fills the glasses, “I imagine it's a bit different from outsider food.”

You look towards her and cock your head inquisitively, “It looks the same, how different could it be?,” you ask her.

Shinki takes one of the small sandwiches from the tray and lifts it to your mouth as she speaks, “Well, the concept is the same, but,” she pauses for a moment to pop the snack inside as you open your mouth, “The ingredients are a bit different.” The sandwich is absolutely delicious and tastes like nothing you have eaten before. Shinki smiles as she watches your positive reaction, “I'm glad you like it,” she says happily.

“This is wonderful,” you say with delight, and then ask, “What is it made from?”

She turns her head and looks off in to the distance in thought for a moment before answering, “It's from one of the native creatures, I suppose the closest thing would be roast beef,” she says.

You grin at her and reply, “Well, whatever it is, it's delicious.”

A blush spreads across Shinki's face as she picks up a few more snacks. She leans against you, pops another in to your mouth and then eats one herself. Her head rests against your shoulder as she picks up one of the cookies and nibbles gingerly at it, pausing to talk from time to time, “You must try one of the cookies, they end up a bit sweeter compared to those on the surface,” she says, continuing the small talk. Taking one of the sweets for yourself, you bite in to it. The cookie is extremely rich and the bits on top of it seem to be chocolate. At the very least they look and taste like it. Shinki gives you a sweet smile as you eat and nestles in a bit closer, which prompts you to wrap an arm around her. A content 'mm' escapes Shinki as she continues to eat and talk, “It's nice to have you here, you know,” she says wistfully, shifting in your embrace as if trying to get more comfortable. Shinki sighs and continues to speak, “I'm sorry for Yukari forcing you to come here, though,” she says apologetically.

Shaking your head, you respond, “Oh, she didn't force me to come here, it was my decision,” you say cheerfully.

“Oh?,” she says in a surprised tone, looking up at you, “You wanted to come here? Why?”

You shrug slightly, “Felt right, I guess.”

Shinki looks away, “Well, thank you,” she says sheepishly, silence falling over the both of you. She takes one of the glasses and offers it to you, watching and waiting for you to drink. You take a sip of what tastes like lemonade, although it is much more sweet rather than tart. Her reaction is that of a pleased one as she sips her own drink. The two of you continue for some time until the platter is finally empty. Shinki sighs again and closes her eyes while she lays against you, “Thank you,” she says again, “For coming to visit me and to sit with me for a bit.”

You pull Shinki a bit tighter to you with the arm that is around her. “It's no problem,” you say, embracing her gently, “I'm glad to be here.”

“Hey,” she says, trying to get your attention as she leans her head back to look up at you, a smile across her face. Looking down at her, you reply with your own 'hey'. “Do you think you could stay for a day or two, maybe?,” she asks happily.

Offering her a grin, you answer, “Sure, I don't think that's a problem. I'd be more than happy to stay.” Shinki slides away from you slightly and turns to face you, planting a gentle kiss on your cheek.

“Thank you,” she says quietly. The trance is broken as Shinki notices something, “Oh!,” she says, “I didn't realize it was getting so late.” As you look out from the house it seems as if the light in Makai is dimming. Despite the lack of a sun there must be something here that regulates the cycle of day and night. Shinki continues to speak, “We've been out here for a while, haven't we? Let's go inside.” The two of you stand up from the bench and you pick up the tray. Shinki goes ahead to get the door and beckon you inside.

Once you are both inside, Shinki takes your hand and leads you to a rather large sitting room. You look around and gaze at the sheer amount of things in the room. Shelves line most of the walls, stuffed with books, knickknacks and the occasional doll. Against the far wall you spot a large fireplace with a painting of a young, blonde-haired girl above it. A table, sofa and pair of chairs sitting atop a rug are in the center of the room. The sight of a hand waving in front of your distracted face returns you to reality as you turn to look at Shinki's smiling face. She directs you to the sofa and walks towards the fireplace while you settle down.

“It can get surprisingly cold in this place at night,” she says, leaning down to light the fire. A roaring flame bursts in to existence and Shinki joins you on the couch.

You look at Shinki and place an arm around her as she sits down next to you. She puts her feet up on the couch and cuddles against you in response. “You have a nice place here,” you say to her.

Shinki looks up towards you and speaks, “It's fairly nice. It isn't like it used to be, but it's still home.” She sighs again, resting her head against your chest, “This brings back memories,” she says quietly.

“Memories?,” you ask her.

Shinki grips the fabric of your shirt as she talks, “Memories of having others.” She mumbles quietly before speaking again, “Wasn't as lonely as it is now, Makai used to be full of life,” she says in a sad tone. A tear can be seen forming in the corner of her eye as she continues, “Part of it was my fault,” she says remorsefully, “Part of it was an overzealous response.” Shinki turns her head and buries it in your chest, letting out a quiet sob. “I'm sorry,” she says, “You probably don't want to listen to an old woman lament the past.” A small sniffle can be heard as she removes her face and rubs at her slightly damp eyes. “Anyway,” she says, looking up at you with those sad eyes, “Don't mind me. I'm sure you have lots of questions for me, don't you?”

[ ] Ask about the past and what happened to Makai.
[ ] Ask about Shinki's relationship with Yukari.
[ ] Ask about the portrait above the fireplace.
[ ] Ask Shinki about herself.
[ ] Ask about Luize.
[ ] Ask if there are other people in Makai.
[ ] Ask if she is going to cook you dinner.
[ ] Ask Shinki if you can cook her dinner.

NOTE: Choose as many options as you like. GATTAI DA. Dinner choices are mutually exclusive, though, pick ONE if any.
>> No. 3639
[X] Ask about the past and what happened to Makai.
[X] Ask about Shinki's relationship with Yukari.
[X] Ask about the portrait above the fireplace.
[X] Ask Shinki about herself.
[X] Ask about Luize.
[X] Ask if there are other people in Makai.

Bricks and mortar, Mr. Writefriend. Bricks. And. Mortar.

[X] Ask Shinki if you can cook her dinner.

She seems like she could use a little kindness.
>> No. 3640
[X] Ask about the past and what happened to Makai.
[X] Ask about Shinki's relationship with Yukari.
[X] Ask about the portrait above the fireplace.
[X] Ask Shinki about herself.
[X] Ask Shinki if you can cook her dinner.
>> No. 3644
[x] Ask about the portrait above the fireplace.
[x] Ask Shinki about herself.
[x] Ask Shinki if you can cook her dinner.

We really shouldn't mention Luize, or remind her that we belong to Yukari. We also shouldn't bring up the desolation of this place or how it happened, with how sad it makes her.

>[ ] Ask if she is going to cook you dinner.
>[ ] Ask Shinki if you can cook her dinner.

Why isn't there an "Offer to help her cook dinner"? She shouldn't have to do any more work, and we shouldn't leave her alone.
>> No. 3645
>>3644
Agreed
[x] Ask about the portrait above the fireplace.
[x] Ask Shinki about herself.
[x] Ask Shinki if you can cook her dinner.

Good way of thinking, and i would also like the
[X] Offer to help her cook dinner
option
Nothing beats a newly-wed like pair cooking session.
>> No. 3647
[X] Ask about the past and what happened to Makai.
[X] Ask about Shinki's relationship with Yukari.
[X] Ask about the portrait above the fireplace.
[X] Ask Shinki about herself.
[X] Ask Shinki if you can cook her dinner.
>> No. 3648
[x] Ask about the past and what happened to Makai. (sympathise heavily)
[x] Ask about Shinki's relationship with Yukari.
[x] Ask about the portrait above the fireplace.
[x] Ask Shinki about herself.
[x] Ask Shinki if you can cook her dinner.
(if doing it together is an option then ask that instead)

>the occasional doll
;_;
>> No. 3649
[x] Ask Shinki about herself.
[x] Ask about Shinki's relationship with Yukari.
[x] Ask about the past and what happened to Makai.
[x] Ask about the portrait above the fireplace.
[x] Ask Shinki if you can cook her dinner.
I lament the lack of "Make dinner together"-option. As for should we ask about the past, I'm a bit torn, I'm not certain if she wants to offload a bit (I think she would not have brought it up otherwise.) or if she really doesn't want to talk about it.
>> No. 3650
[x] Ask about Shinki's relationship with Yukari.
[x] Ask about the portrait above the fireplace.
[x] Ask Shinki about herself.
[x] Ask Shinki if you can cook her dinner.

I have a feeling that she'd refuse our kind offer, but be flattered at the thought.
>> No. 3651
[x] Ask Shinki about herself.
[x] Ask about Shinki's relationship with Yukari.
[x] Ask about the past and what happened to Makai.
[x] Ask about the portrait above the fireplace.
[x] Ask Shinki if you can cook her dinner.
>> No. 3652
[x] Ask Shinki about herself.
[x] Ask about Shinki's relationship with Yukari.
[x] Ask about the past and what happened to Makai.
[x] Ask about the portrait above the fireplace.
[x] Ask Shinki if you can cook her dinner.
>> No. 3653
[0] Ask Shinki about herself.
[1] Ask about Shinki's relationship with Yukari.
[2] Ask about the past and what happened to Makai.
[3] Ask about the portrait above the fireplace.
[4] Ask Shinki if you can cook her dinner.
>> No. 3654
[x] Ask Shinki about herself.
[x] Ask about Shinki's relationship with Yukari.
[x] Ask about the past and what happened to Makai.
[x] Ask about the portrait above the fireplace.
[x] Ask Shinki if you can cook her dinner.

Shinki~
>> No. 3656
[x] Ask Shinki about herself.
[x] Ask about Shinki's relationship with Yukari.
[x] Ask about the past and what happened to Makai.
[x] Ask about the portrait above the fireplace.
[x] Ask Shinki if you can cook her dinner.
>> No. 3657
Closing votes, will be writing this next:

[x] Ask Shinki about herself.
[x] Ask about Shinki's relationship with Yukari.
[x] Ask about the past and what happened to Makai.
[x] Ask about the portrait above the fireplace.
[x] Ask Shinki if you can cook her dinner.

Not necessarily in any particular order.
>> No. 3659
>>3657
Will updates follow soon or tomorrow?
>> No. 3660
>>3659

I just got home. Depends on how I feel, maybe a late night update, or I'll write half and finish later. Don't know yet!
>> No. 3663
>the occasional doll
;_;
>> No. 3664
>Making the woman dinner.

I am dissapoint, /at/.
>> No. 3666
>>3664

There's no shame in offering to do something nice, that and a good dinner is needed if we're to 'cheer' her up during the night.

That and I wonder if there'd ever be a mother/daughter threesome in the future.
>> No. 3667
>>3664
Hey, nothing wrong with a little wining and dining a lady before the real fun begins. Especially if we're going to hit that so hard it destroys Makai again.
>> No. 3668
File 125922157775.png - (202.67KB , 282x384 , unzan_datass.png ) [iqdb]
3668
>>3667
>hit that so hard it destroys Makai again

I approve of this tremendously.
>> No. 3669
>>3664
I hope she likes eggs.
>> No. 3670
>>3669
I hope she likes them fertilized.
>> No. 3671
I don't know if I'll get an update in tonight. I'll try and write some at least.
>> No. 3674
Update within the next hour? Maybe? We'll see.
>> No. 3675
File 125930764772.jpg - (146.39KB , 600x800 , 9cdc8af0e110ab92e99dbf623d86c565.jpg ) [iqdb]
3675
[x] Ask Shinki about herself.
[x] Ask about Shinki's relationship with Yukari.
[x] Ask about the past and what happened to Makai.
[x] Ask about the portrait above the fireplace.
[x] Ask Shinki if you can cook her dinner.

------

You nod your head in response and speak to Shinki in a comforting tone, “I do have questions, Shinki,” you say, gripping her a bit tighter with your arm, “But I want to hear about the past. You seem like you need somebody to talk to about it.”

Shinki nods her head slowly and wraps her arms around your waist, “I, I do,” she says while stuttering slightly, “It's just hard to talk about.”

“Take it slowly, then,” you reply, offering her a warm smile, “Start from the beginning.”

She releases herself from your waist and sits up in your embrace, speaking hesitantly, “Makai is the home of demons, as you know.” You nod again as she continues, “What I haven't said is that I, more or less, run the show down here.”

As you stroke the silvery hair of Shinki you say to her, “I had a feeling that was the case, but continue.”

Shinki gives you a slight smile, “Makai was full of life, demons filled the streets and homes outside the city,” she says, with a bit more confidence. “Really, demons aren't that bad. You've got your nice ones and the evil ones, just like humans,” she adds.

“Well, you are definitely the nicest demon I've ever met, Shinki,” you say to her, earning yourself a happy grin from her.

She replies to you, “Thank you, but continuing on, I wanted to introduce the demons to the surface so I allowed a group of them to organize travel out there.”

You shrug, “That doesn't sound so bad.”

Shinki makes an indecisive 'mmn' in response, “It wasn't meant to be malicious, but some of the individuals that were sent up started causing trouble.” She sighs audibly, “It would've been fine were it not for them, possibly. Then again, that shrine maiden is rather zealous.”

“Shrine maiden?,” you ask Shinki curiously, having heard mention of this individual.

The teary-eyed woman in your arms nods, “I think her name was something like Reimu, I don't know exactly any more. She wears red and white, and she came with a witch.” Shinki chokes back a sob, “The witch caused most of the damage to the area, the shrine maiden was focused on me.” Another sigh preludes her next statement, “Between the two of them, they cleaned out most of Makai except for myself and a few others.”

You give her an incredulous look, “How can two people cause so much destruction?,” you ask, “Especially in a city full of demons?”

Shinki sniffles before answering, “You'd be surprised how strong some humans can be,” she says sadly, taking in a breath. “My daughter was lost after the battle and I haven't seen her since. I lost close friends to that pair as well.”

“I'm sorry,” you say to Shinki, hugging her tightly to you.

She rubs her head against your chest as she nods, “It has gotten a bit easier to cope with, but it's still so lonely now,” she says in a forlorn tone.

You gently take her hand in to yours, “Hey, I'm here, aren't I?”

Shinki looks up at you and smiles, a tear rolling down her cheek, “I suppose you are right,” she says quietly, “Thank you, I feel a bit better now.”

Stroking her cheek, you wipe the tear away, “That's good,” you say in response. Shinki clings lightly to your chest and watches the fire pop and crackle before the two of you. “So, tell me a bit more about yourself, Shinki,” you say to her happily in an attempt to change the subject.

She looks up at you curiously, “About me?” she asks, a slight blush crossing her face, “Well, what do you want to know?”

You shrug indifferently, “Anything, really, I'm just curious and want to hear more about you.”

“O-oh,” she says nervously, “I'm just not used to people asking that.” Shinki starts again, “Well, I've already told you I run Makai. Maybe I should give you a better comparison of my position,” she says, pausing for a moment to think, “Ah, I've read some of your stories from the outside thanks to Yukari.” Shinki smiles proudly and states, “I think that the closest comparison would be that Lucifer fellow from your books.”

Raising an eyebrow, you respond, “You're a bit too nice for that, but I guess it's a reasonable relation.”

Shinki cocks her head and offers you a confused look, “Anyway, let's see, what else.”

“You mentioned a daughter, didn't you?,” you ask her.

She nods, “Yes, I,” she pauses to collect herself, “I raised her as my own, although I never found out where she came from.” Shinki's resolve seems to waver for a moment as she attempts to continue, “Like I said, I lost her after the battle. She was very skilled with magic and made some of the dolls you see here,” she says, gesturing to the shelves.

Hugging Shinki tightly, you say to her, “I'm sure she's all right.”

Shinki smiles at you, “Thanks, I hope you're right,” she says weakly, “Aside from that, I think I'm not very interesting.” She shrugs, “I enjoy cooking and company, and I like tending my garden. I'm pretty typical.”

You chuckle, “I wouldn't say you're typical,” you say playfully, eliciting a gentle punch from Shinki.

“Hey,” she says in a mock-whiny tone, “That's not fair.”

Laughing at her, you respond, “Alright, you're typical for what passes as typical down here.” Shinki smiles and giggles in return as you speak again, “Continuing on, tell me about how you got mixed up with Yukari.”

Her eyes light up, “Ah, that's an easy one,” she says happily, “Yukari is Yukari and she's the type of person to know everybody.” You nod in understanding, Shinki continues, “We're good friends, and she does visit, but,” she says, stopping.

“But what?,” you ask in an attempt to make her finish that thought.

Shinki sighs, “I enjoy her visits, it's just not the same as having you around though.” She stops, blushes and raises a hand to her mouth, realizing what she just said, “I mean, it's just not the same as having a guest stay over,” she says, adding a nervous laugh to the end.

You smile at Shinki, “You're adorable, you know that?”

She looks at you in shock, “W-what?,” she asks in a surprised tone, “I, I, uh,” she stutters, blushing profusely.

“Don't be so nervous, Shinki,” you say to her, “Just say what feels natural.”

Shinki averts her gaze for a moment, “It's just that,” she says, pausing and taking a breath to gather her courage, “It's just that I like you and you make me feel good, and, and,” she continues, firing off a rapid flurry of distressed remarks in a similar vein. She sounds almost like some sort of love-starved and hopeless romantic.

You chuckle and offer her a kind smile, “Calm down, you act as if you're going to scare me away,” you say to her in a warm tone. Waving your hand dismissively, “Don't worry about that,” you say, and then attempt to change the subject, “So, tell me about the portrait above the fireplace.”

“Alright,” she says, unsure of herself, and looks towards it, “Anyway, that's a painting of my daughter Alice.” Shinki smiles slightly, as if taking pride in it, “I painted it myself, actually.”

As you hug Shinki, you turn your head and kiss the top of hers, “It's very beautiful,” you say.

Shinki blushes and looks up at you, “I appreciate that, thank you.” Both of you fall silent as she sits quietly in your embrace. A few minutes pass before she speaks again, “Do you think you could do me a favor?,” she asks you.

“Name it,” you say to her, “Anything you want.”

She looks up and stares intensely in to your eyes, “When you go back to the surface, look for my daughter,” she says in a serious tone, “Please, it's the only place I haven't been able to check.”

You nod and meet her gaze straight on, “I will, Shinki. I promise, I will look for you.” As you finish the sentence, Shinki crawls up your chest and kisses you directly on the lips.

The lips leave your own as she settles back down, speaking quietly, “Thank you. You've been wonderful to me and I don't know how I could repay such kindness.”

You shake your head, “There's no need to repay me, I'm satisfied with making you happy.” Shinki puts her arms around your waist again and buries her head into your chest, offering up a barely audible 'thank you'. The sound of your stomach rumbling loudly shakes her from you and she looks up in surprise.

“You must be starving,” she says, looking out the window towards the darkness of night. “Why don't you let me...” she starts to say.

Cutting her off, you interject, “Hey, Shinki, how about I cook you dinner?”

Her blue eyes go wide at the suggestion, “Oh, no, no, no, that's simply not right since you are the guest here.”

You grin and reply, “No, I insist, you let me cook.”

Shinki shakes her head in vehement disagreement, “No, no, I won't let you.”

Taking her hand, you try to quiet her down, “Well, I don't want to upset you,” you say calmly, “How about we cook together?”

As the thought sinks in to her, she smiles widely, “Alright, I can accept that!,” she says excitedly, hopping off the couch and pulling you up with her, “I've got a wonderful kitchen full of food.” Shinki drags you with her as she continues talking, “I grow my own vegetables out in the garden,” she says proudly, “and the woods are full of delicious animals.” You enter in to a large kitchen with a large, elegant table in the center. Numerous shelves and cabinets stocked full of various jars line the walls, and a large wood-burning stove can be seen against the far wall. To your left there seems to be some sort of icebox. “Isn't it lovely?,” she asks, “If it weren't for such a lovely kitchen I wouldn't enjoy cooking and eating as much as I do.” The thought of Shinki gorging herself enters your mind, and perhaps her waist seems a bit thicker than it did before. She stops in front of the stove and turns to you, “So, it was your idea. What are we going to cook?,” she asks, looking at you with an expectant smile.

[ ] Use the beef-like meat you ate earlier.
[ ] Perhaps there is something similar to chicken in the icebox.
[ ] Eggs.
[ ] Write-in. (Not eggs.)

If you were curious: I had plans on writing cooking together from the very beginning for that option.
>> No. 3676
Aww, I love Shinki.

[x] Use the beef-like meat you ate earlier.
[x] Maybe Shinki can recommend some vegetables or other ingredients to us to go with it.
>> No. 3677
[x] Use the beef-like meat you ate earlier.
[x] Maybe Shinki can recommend some vegetables or other ingredients to us to go with it.
>> No. 3679
[x] Use the beef-like meat you ate earlier.
[x] Maybe Shinki can recommend some vegetables or other ingredients to us to go with it.

Little Beefs for the Catloaf
>> No. 3680
[X] Perhaps there is something similar to chicken in the icebox.

We've had the beef-like stuff before, lets have a little variety.
>> No. 3681
[x] Use the beef-like meat you ate earlier.
[x] Maybe Shinki can recommend some vegetables or other ingredients to us to go with it.
>> No. 3682
[X] Use the beef-like meat you ate earlier.
[X] Maybe Shinki can recommend some vegetables or other ingredients to us to go with it.

I'd say there's plenty of variety possible here. A cold roast beef sandwich is a damn sight different from a beef-veggie stew, after all.
>> No. 3683
[X] Use the beef-like meat you ate earlier.
[X] Maybe Shinki can recommend some vegetables or other ingredients to us to go with it.

Youthful yet motherly Shinki. I do wonder what Byakuren's kink is since usually in fanworks, she's shown to be quite innocent compared to say Yuyuko, Yukari and Eirin.
>> No. 3684
>>3683

It was mentioned earlier that we were young enough for Byakuren's strange tastes along with her being a pervert, so I'd guess she's a mother/son fetishist or something along those lines.
>> No. 3685
[c] Use the beef-like meat you ate earlier.
[c] Maybe Shinki can recommend some vegetables or other ingredients to us to go with it.

Can't believe I missed this.
>> No. 3686
I can imagine when our lead finds Alice, he'd remark on how she's grown.

And then we end up nailing her, since she might need 'cheering' up like her mother does. (If it's good enough for her mother, chances are it'll be more than good enough for her)
>> No. 3687
>>3686

More like we get Yukari to help us carry her back to Makai to visit her mother for a tearful reunion. Then have a mother-daughter threesome with both of them as they physically express those pent-up years of longing coming to a joyful conclusion, and holding them both as they slip off into a blissful sleep, full of love and warmth. Not to mention full of our seed, which prompts Shinki to begin teaching Alice about motherhood.
>> No. 3688
>>3687

My readers are obsessed with impregnating everyone.

Also no update tonight unless I wake up feeling good, Black Friday fucked me.
>> No. 3689
>>3688

Not all of us. Only some of the more errm, vocal ones.
>> No. 3690
File 125936869174.png - (103.23KB , 448x722 , wouldn't bother me at all.png ) [iqdb]
3690
Nah, I wouldn't want to impregnate *everyone*, otherwise it wouldn't be special.

I don't really fetishise that kind of thing but it would be kind of cute as an ending I guess.

We should probably save it for Yukari.
>> No. 3691
>>We should probably save it for Yukari.

I dunno, wouldn't it be kind of nice to do your part in helping to repopulate Makai?
>> No. 3692
>>3688
My readers are obsessed with impregnating everyone.

YESSSSS SOW THE SEEDS EVERYWHERE. And then go for the children too once they are old enough. A younger Ran or a younger Yukari, goddamn.
>> No. 3693
>>3688

I doubt that'd happen, I think Yukari border haxed the lead sterile, since if he's going to be knocking up anyone, it'll be her.

But I'm all for the mother/daughter threesome
>> No. 3694
EGGS
>> No. 3695
>>3693
Who knows. He might have special genes.

He is a sex machine who is immune to danmaku. He's probably only capable of having male offspring. Fucking all the different youkai, demons, magicians, etc. may end up brining to Genosokyo more promising, willing men who can't be controlled by the general population of women.

He is the great equalizer. He shall bring forth happiness for all!
>> No. 3696
Aww, that Shinki scene was sweet, though is it just me, or was it perhaps a bit too sappy? Also, did she put something extra in the food, the protagonist took some serious liking to her fast.
>> No. 3697
>>3696
I kinda got that feeling, especially when reading
>The thought of Shinki gorging herself enters your mind, and perhaps her waist seems a bit thicker than it did before.

It would be an interesting twist.
>> No. 3698
>>3696

You act as if that's unusual; Shinki is adorably motherly, what's not to like?
>> No. 3700
>>3697
If the author said he's not going to do lactation, he's probably not going to do inflation or adipophilia either.
>> No. 3701
>>3700

When did I say I wasn't doing lactation?
>> No. 3702
No need to worry. Every fetish will get written into this story.
>> No. 3703
>>3700

All he said was that he wasn't going to do it with the characters mentioned.

That makes me curious to see who and what explaination (then again it being Touhou, it could be summed up as Magic, Yukari borderhax and Eirin's shady Medicine very easily)
>> No. 3704
>>3703
Templates like that are forbidden!
>> No. 3706
File 125945046213.jpg - (114.05KB , 631x821 , 1242284655801.jpg ) [iqdb]
3706
>>3700
>adipophilia
yuyuko~
>> No. 3707
>>3700
That's not what I meant. I meant that we hadn't noticed it before because, as the guy I was quoting said,
>did she put something extra in the food, the protagonist took some serious liking to her fast
>> No. 3708
>>3696
>Also, did she put something extra in the food, the protagonist took some serious liking to her fast.

MC is basically a gigolo, making women happy is his job.
>> No. 3709
>>3708

I wouldn't use the word 'gigolo', but this is basically right. I see the MC as a 'crowd pleaser' type of person who tries to make everyone happy. Whether or not they succeed is another story.
>> No. 3710
Well. Great. Now I can't help but imagine the MC looking like Rob Schneider.
>> No. 3711
>>3710

Fuck, that is a story ruiner.
>> No. 3712
Also I'll be updating tomorrow, probably. Sorry for the wait, but I just don't feel it tonight.
>> No. 3713
File 125946216112.jpg - (25.33KB , 420x599 , reinhardt.jpg ) [iqdb]
3713
>>3710
>>3711

Yeah you guys can have that Schneider, I've been envisioning this Schneider after a recent full run on C:LoD.
>> No. 3741
File 125951565598.jpg - (7.75KB , 148x150 , 1183095932337.jpg ) [iqdb]
3741
>>who tries to make everyone happy
>>who tries to save everyone

Pic related.
>> No. 3742
>>3741
The good news is I'm now not imagining the protagonist as Rob Schneider.

The bad news is, I'm now imaging the protagonist as Shirou played by Rob Schneider.

Coming this summer, Rob Schneider is: The Jackhammer! Rated PG-13!
>> No. 3743
>>3742

He can't be Shirou; he knows what to do with a naked horny woman. (See that bit with Ran)
>> No. 3744
>>3741
Let's turn this around, shall we?

>Who knows how to play the game
>Who tries to satisfy every woman he meets
>Who is no stranger to love.
>Who knows the rules, and so do I.
>The full commitment is what he's thinking of.
>You wouldn't get that from any other guy.
>> No. 3747
I will probably be writing tonight. Obviously, the winning choice was:

[X] Use the beef-like meat you ate earlier.
[X] Maybe Shinki can recommend some vegetables or other ingredients to us to go with it.

Expect a new thread, this one is autosaged. I'll link it here when I've posted it.
>> No. 3774
>>3744
Henceforth, I shall refer to this story's Anon as "Rick".
>> No. 3787
File 125961379076.jpg - (6.81KB , 320x240 , rick-astley.jpg ) [iqdb]
3787
>>3774


It had to be done.
>> No. 3788
I'm going to write tonight. Really.
>> No. 3789
File 125962019594.jpg - (95.97KB , 480x480 , 1257957060525.jpg ) [iqdb]
3789
>>3743
A bit late but I couldn't resist.
>> No. 3790
Okay, I'm awake, I'll be writing after I finish playing with facebook.
>> No. 3791
I wrote part of the update but got distracted by someone more important. Sorry, I'll finish and post it later.
>> No. 3792
>>3791
There is no "someone", just something. Now put that blow-up doll away and get back to work.
>> No. 3793
File 125969451738.jpg - (352.28KB , 1024x768 , 1257915570537.jpg ) [iqdb]
3793
>>3791
>someone more important

Obviously our anon's writing has attracted the attention of a certain someone...
>> No. 3794
>>3793
That picture is simultaneously terribly frightening and terribly hot.
>> No. 3795
>>3794
It being terrifying just makes it even more hot to me. I'm only like that with Yukari for some reason.
>> No. 3796
>>3792

I laughed.

>>3793

I wish, but the closest I can get is my Yukari dakimakura. ;_;
>> No. 3797
File 12597103605.png - (162.36KB , 700x400 , 1251673416148.png ) [iqdb]
3797
>>3796
You...you have a Yukari dakimakura?!
>> No. 3800
>>3796
>>3797
I'm... so.... jealous ;_;
Next stop, Parsee
>> No. 3801
>>3800
I wonder if she will be jealous when she sees his penis and grows a bigger one
>> No. 3802
Woke up a bit ago, eating then writing.
>> No. 3803
>>3802

Make a new thread, this one has reached the autosage limit.
>> No. 3804
>>3803

See >>3747
>> No. 3815
Oh, by the way:

http://www.touhou-project.com/at/res/3805.html