[Return]
Archived thread

File 134387277790.png - (685.49KB , 600x915 , Koaaaaa~.png ) [iqdb]
25939 No. 25939
Time to start a new thread since the other one is long past autosage!

---

Koakuma decides to leave the tree behind for now in favor of finding a way out of the forest, and decides to go along the worn, cobblestone path for the time being since that might be the one she came in on. If you came in on a path, the odds are good you'll be able to get out on the same one, right? She snaps the little book shut and stores it for the time being since she doesn't want to lose it or get it filthy, and given the nature of this place she seems to have every reason to worry about that.

The path itself is fairly harmless as it simply stretches outward by a fair distance, and there's plenty of space between the sides of the path and the thick undergrowth in the trees. The grassy space between those two points is filled with all manner of flowers, some small, some big enough to sit in, and a few flowering vines that are wrapped around various trees. There's even one particularly big one that looks like it's quite active!

There is the odd fairy milling about, and if they aren't concerned then maybe this spot isn't that bad? She hums to herself as she mulls over her options.

[X]Go investigate one of those fairies. You'd think they'd get molested in a place like this.
[X]Pick a couple small flowers for lady Patchouli.
[X]Poke around those vines~
[X]Bigger flowers mean stronger feelings, right?
[X]See about yanking out that massive naughty flower so you can store it in your book for later~♪
[X]Write-in

>> No. 25940
[X]Bigger flowers mean stronger feelings, right?
>> No. 25941
[X]Bigger flowers mean stronger feelings, right?
>> No. 25942
[X]Go investigate one of those fairies. You'd think they'd get molested in a place like this.

No, seriously. First Kogasa, now this? There's gotta be a trick.
>> No. 25943
[X]Go investigate one of those fairies. You'd think they'd get molested in a place like this.

Fairies! Yes.
>> No. 25944
[X]Go investigate one of those fairies. You'd think they'd get molested in a place like this.

I wonder... are they real?
>> No. 25945
[x] Go investigate one of those fairies. You'd think they'd get molested in a place like this.
>> No. 25946
[X]See about yanking out that massive naughty flower so you can store it in your book for later~♪
>> No. 25948
[X]See about yanking out that massive naughty flower so you can store it in your book for later~♪
Must. Cause. Property damage.
>> No. 25949
[x] Go investigate one of those fairies. You'd think they'd get molested in a place like this.
Almost certain that they're fakeries. Wonder what monstrosity uses them to lure victims~
>> No. 25950
Koakuma decides to leave everything else be in favor of investigating those fairies floating about the larger flowers. There wasn't anything unusual about them at first glance, and strangely enough there wasn't anything odd about them when she walked up to one to get a better look. They were a tad voluptuous for fairies though, as well as being slightly pudgy in the stomach area, but other than that they seemed perfectly normal. Maybe they're just unfortunate girls who drowned in pleasure?

The little devil pats one on the head, causing it to turn around and look at her. It looked curious about her, but wasn't sure about the shapely devil in black. She seemed like she wanted to come in closer, but was either shy or scared to. Perhaps she's scared of being raped?

"It's okay, you don't have to be scared of me~" Coos the little devil in an attempt to get the fairy to relax enough to show off its true nature. Nothing was out of the ordinary, no obvious protrusions, no tentacles, just a flower in her arms, which is pretty normal for them. Her wings flutter rapidly as a bright blush graces her features, and she begins to stammer. Her little heart's beating quite fast too~♪

"H-hello!" Squeaks the fairy. She seems aroused and embbarrassed simultaneously, and drifts back and forth nervously. It seems like she won't make eye contact with the little devil either. She also looks like she wants to say something...

"Hm~?" Was the only sound Koakuma made while waiting for the little fairy to get her act together. She placed an arm under her breasts to emphasize them, and lo and behold, the fairy's eyes were glued to them.

"You'rebeautifulandIwanttomakelovetoyou!" It was spoken quickly, so fast that someone might have missed it had they not been paying attention. She claps her hands over her mouth while her eyes go wide, as though she couldn't believe what she just said. "And I really like you big, milky boobs!" She started beating on her head lightly. Punishing herself for being too forward~?

[X]Give the poor, embarrassed fairy what she wants~
[X]Milky boobs, huh~?
[X]Just hug her!
[X]I'm taking her home with me~♪
-[X]Promise to show her an even nicer pair of breasts if she behaves herself~
[X]Write-in
>> No. 25951
[X]I'm taking her home with me~♪
-[X]Promise to show her an even nicer pair of breasts if she behaves herself~

Seems like she got a bit unfortunate and doesn't have total control of herself. So, fairy companion get?
>> No. 25952
[X]I'm taking her home with me~♪
-[X]Promise to show her an even nicer pair of breasts if she behaves herself~

Shy fairy pet, music note, and not just one but two tildes? This choice was made for me.
>> No. 25953
[x] I'm taking her home with me~♪
-[x] Promise to show her an even nicer pair of breasts if she behaves herself~
Suspicious, suspicious, definitely a trap of some kind.
>> No. 25954
>>25951
[X]Milky boobs, huh~?
[X]I'm taking her home with me~♪
-[X]Promise to show her an even nicer pair of breasts if she behaves herself~
>> No. 25955
[X]Milky boobs, huh~?
[X]I'm taking her home with me~♪
-[X]Promise to show her an even nicer pair of breasts if she behaves herself~
>> No. 25956
[x] I'm taking her home with me~♪
-[x] Promise to show her an even nicer pair of breasts if she behaves herself~
>> No. 25964
>>25951

"Not quite." Says Sanae. "Fairies are embodiments of nature, and that still holds true here. They are in control of their actions, it's just that their initial innocent nature and their perverted nature conflict, often making them shy and unable to take the initiative. Rest assured, that fairy does want to fuck Koakuma silly, she's just holding herself back~"

---

"Milky boobs, huh~?" Asks the little devil while making her breasts bounce. "I bet you want to play with them~"

The fairy blushes from ear to ear and nods her head once, unable to say anything more. She keeps her gaze level with the little devil's chest, and starts to breathe a bit heavily. "M-may I?"

The little devil unbuttons her vest and shirt, then shifts her lacy black bra down to free her breasts. "You can have a little fun, but you have to come home with me when you're done, okay~?" A pet fairy is fine too.

"Come home with you?" The fairy drifts closer, but halts right in front of the little devil, unsure of what to make of this.

"You're too cute to leave behind~♪" Was Koakuma's response. "And don't worry, if you're good, I'll show you breasts even nicer than mine, and much more milky~"

The little fairy nodded but once before moving to the little devil's right breast and licking the nipple. She then held her flower to the left breast, which proceeded to swallow up the whole thing and milk it vigirously, making the little devil collapse to her knees from the sudden stimulation. The fairy giggled as she took her chosen nipple in her mouth and sucked. Between the two, the flower sucked harder, almost as though it were made for this sort of thing. It was also the better milker of the two as the little devil quickly found that her breasts were giving up milk, and that they were getting ridiculously sensitive the longer this went on.

The fairy wasn't quite as rough as she only sucked, licked, and kissed the nipple she was working on, but thanks to the flower each action sent a wave of pleasure over the little devil, and rewarded the fairy with a squirt of milk straight from the tap. She also used her hands to knead her chosen breast, which only made it better still.

An hour later, and the fairy had milked Koakuma for every drop she had, at least for now. She pulled the flower off with a lewd 'pop' sound and set to work cleaning her lover's breasts with her tongue. Once she was done, she hugged the little devil tight and buried her head in her cleavage. "I... I really want to go home with you now! I think I love you..."

Koakuma's face was a bright red, and her nipples were still erect. She wanted to play with herself but resisted the urge since she wanted to recover and leave this place. "That's good~" She said between pants. "I'll take care of you, so stay by my side~♪" She pet her fairy's hair, who in turn nuzzled back affectionately.

There was one other minor problem. The little devil's pussy was soaked now, and no easy way to clean herself up without inviting even sexier acts, and no spare panties. There was a potential solution hugging her, but did she dare ask?

[X]Wait for it to die down on its own, then move on.
[X]Your pet milked you dry, so maybe she can relieve you in other ways~?
[X]Ask your new fairy pet to clean you up, and maybe store your panties somewhere else on your person.
[X]See if your new fairy pet is lactating~♪
[X]Write-in

---

Yeah, I mixed votes even though they weren't tied. I couldn't help writing a breast-sucking scene.
>> No. 25965
[X]Ask your new fairy pet to clean you up, and maybe store your panties somewhere else on your person.

Fairy companion get! And who know? Maybe throwing them at something could serve as a distraction?

Anyway, I dare hope the fairy will incite you guys to actually find the way out. I'm actually wondering who Koakuma has in mind too. Koakuma could always come back later for some real fun if she feels like it.
>> No. 25966
[X]Ask your new fairy pet to clean you up, and maybe store your panties somewhere else on your person.
[X]See if your new fairy pet is lactating~♪

>>25965
If I had to guess, I'd say Meiling. Or maybe a titty Patchouli? An SDM resident seems the most likely.
>> No. 25967
[X]Wait for it to die down on its own, then move on.

Let's keep going for now.
>> No. 25969
>>25967
You know what? This is right. The cleaning up won't help Koakuma's state and this won't help at all reach the ultimate goal later on.

>>25965 here, changing vote to
[X]Wait for it to die down on its own, then move on.

I really want Koakuma to find the 'mastermind' to either join or take over, depending on what happens.
>> No. 25970
[X]Wait for it to die down on its own, then move on.

PLOT
>> No. 25974
[X]Ask your new fairy pet to clean you up, and maybe store your panties somewhere else on your person.
[X]See if your new fairy pet is lactating~♪

Hell we could stash the panties on the Fairy if we needed.
>> No. 25975
[X]Ask your new fairy pet to clean you up, and maybe store your panties somewhere else on your person.
[X]See if your new fairy pet is lactating~♪

Spoil new fairy pet now, plot later.
>> No. 25977
[X]Ask your new fairy pet to clean you up, and maybe store your panties somewhere else on your person.
[X]See if your new fairy pet is lactating~♪

We should get to know each other better~
>> No. 25980
...1 vote over the other option, all three latest set 15-20 minutes apart with one-liner comments all saying about the same thing. Call me paranoid if you want, but I don't believe they're all legit.
>> No. 25981
[X]Wait for it to die down on its own, then move on.

Fairy GET
>> No. 25982
>>25975
Nope. Plot first, fun later.

[X]Wait for it to die down on its own, then move on.
>> No. 25991
[X]Ask your new fairy pet to clean you up, and maybe store your panties somewhere else on your person.
[X]See if your new fairy pet is lactating~♪

Porn first. The plot will wait.
>> No. 25992
[X]Wait for it to die down on its own, then move on.

Lets try for plot this time.
>> No. 25993
[X]Ask your new fairy pet to clean you up, and maybe store your panties somewhere else on your person.
[X]See if your new fairy pet is lactating~♪
>> No. 25994
Great. Alternating votes.
>> No. 25995
Just to note, the fairies here are in fact lightly pregnant with tentacle spawn, and can knock up Koakuma if she so chooses. While it may not seem like a good idea, there are some benefits to doing so. Not being sexually frustrated as much is one of them.

---

As much as she might have liked to see what her new fairy pet can do, Koakuma feels as though she really shouldn't go any further with this for the time being, and thus allows herself to rest and let her aroused state die down on its own. She shifts her fairy around just enough to where she can make herself decent again, then stands up proper so that she can move on. Her fairy is hugging her from the front, but isn't hindering her in the slightest.

In fact, she didn't even feel like sticking around to try her luck with any of the other flowers. While they did look like they could potentially have some use, the little devil didn't really want to risk dealing with them right now, not when she still felt sensitive. Thus, she moved on.

The next area was just as clean and pretty as the last, with more fairies milling about and a higher concentration of flowers dotting the landscape. It also looked like more of them were connected via vines of some sort, or else there was just one really big plant with a lot of feelers lying around all over the place. It still didn't feel like that big a deal, though the little devil was more vigilant than before. She wasn't sure about where the vines lead, but there could be some use for them later.

[X]Poke around the various flowers some. Maybe there's something of use amongst them.
[X]...Go off path for a bit to try and get around whatever's coming up.
[X]Follow the vines back to their source~
[X]Leave the ground behind and take to the air~
[X]See if your fairy pet can do anything interesting~
[X]Write-in
>> No. 25996
[X]Poke around the various flowers some. Maybe there's something of use amongst them.
>> No. 25997
[X]See if your fairy pet can do anything interesting~

I'm still hoping for a lactating fairy scene.
>> No. 25998
[X]Poke around the various flowers some. Maybe there's something of use amongst them.
>> No. 25999
[x] ♪
>> No. 26000
[X]Poke around the various flowers some. Maybe there's something of use amongst them.
>> No. 26001
[X]Leave the ground behind and take to the air~
[X]See if your fairy pet can do anything interesting~

Air fairy sex! Air fairy sex!
>> No. 26002
[X] See if your fairy pet can do anything interesting~

Fairies are good.
>> No. 26004
[X]Follow the vines back to their source~
>> No. 26005
[X]Leave the ground behind and take to the air~
>> No. 26006
hehehe... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! IT'S BACK! IT'S FINALLY BACK!!! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes~ Oh and please forgive my hysterical laughter. I have always considered myself slightly insane. (No joke.)
>> No. 26007
[X]Poke around the various flowers some. Maybe there's something of use amongst them.
>> No. 26009
[x] Poke around the various flowers some. Maybe there's something of use amongst them.
>> No. 26011
[x] Poke around the various flowers some. Maybe there's something of use amongst them.
>> No. 26015
[X]Leave the ground behind and take to the air~

You can always see more from the air.
>> No. 26017
[X]Follow the vines back to their source~
It's too late, we've infected you entirely with tlides.
>> No. 26021
[x] Poke around the various flowers some. Maybe there's something of use amongst them.
>> No. 26023
[x] Poke around the various flowers some. Maybe there's something of use amongst them.
>> No. 26024
>>26017
[X] ~
[X] ~
[X] ~
[X] ~
[X] ~
[X] ~

Seriously though (as serious as you could get with Koa anyway), where the vines ultimately lead might give us more clues on the whole picture. A bit more dangerous, yeah, but let's take our chances with the puzzle.

[X]Follow the vines back to their source~
>> No. 26025
>>26024
People are caring about the plot now? What sort of Bizarro universe did I step into? In my universe IMN readers cared not for the plot at all and just the sex.
>> No. 26026
>>26025
Well, we have a fairy to bring home now. And I myself see Koakuma joining up with whoever created this rather than try to stop this.
>> No. 26033
[X]Follow the vines back to their source~
>> No. 26034
>>26026
Maybe we should just break her, then.
>> No. 26036
>>26034
I'm not saying going that far, but all plot and no porn sort of defeats the purpose of this being on /at/, that and Koa can enjoy herself without worrying about ending up like Sanae.
>> No. 26038
>>26036
Can she even end up like Sanae anyway? The two's minds are so different on this matter, I can't imagine Koa falling into despair like Sanae did then breaking.

The problem with giving in too is that it send us back to the starting point, which sucks. Then again, since we followed the path so far, would there be any chance of quickly going back to where we were at without trouble before being sent back?
>> No. 26039
>>26038
Koa is still capable of walking around, performing tasks, and thinking clearly. There's plenty there to break, innocent or not.
>> No. 26043
Ideally we could get another round at Sanae, this time to solve the plot.
>> No. 26044
>>26043
Then anon'll just push her into sex/mindbreak just to piss us off, same as pulling Koa away from sexy times.
>> No. 26045
>>26044
>just to piss us off
Oh, come now.
It could work. People seem in the mood for plot this time.
>> No. 26050
Incidentally, I did a reread to get some hints given before.

-Going without panties makes it more likely to attract something to us (from a remark Kogasa made to herself)
-It's not entirely safe, but using the path is the best option. Considering we should probably consider every plant trying to grab us, I don't think Kogasa lied about this.
-Flying is not safe at all.
>> No. 26061
[X]Follow the vines back to their source~
>> No. 26062
My apologies for waiting this long, but I wanted to wait until the voting died down a bit before I start this update. That way I can be sure I stick to the popular vote.

Six for poking around the various flowers, five for the vines if I'm not mistaken.

---

Koakuma decides to focus on the abundance of flowers for the time being since they seem relatively harmless. They come in all shapes and sizes, some being large and low to the ground, while others are more normal and bloom atop stalks. Others still are absolutely tiny and blanket the ground in spots.

Even more curious is the fact that the contents of each one are slightly different from each other. The larger ones contain a pool of white, slimy material in their center, while the modestly sized ones have small tentacles for stigma and lean toward her whenever she approaches. The tiniest ones seem to have the slimy substance as well, but since there's so little of it per flower she can't quite help but speculate its use.

Her fairy then points out a couple bushes that don't seem to have any special properties, but given how this place works that might not be the case. "Those are kind of weird. Wanna check them out~?"

[X]Listen to the fairy♪
[X]See about collecting a couple flowers.
-[X]The largest~
-[X]The moderately sized ones~
-[X]The tiny ones~
[X]It might be smarter to move on...
[X]Write-in
>> No. 26063
[X]Listen to the fairy♪

Hey! Listen!
>> No. 26064
[X]♪
>> No. 26065
[x] Listen to the fairy♪
Part of me wants to see more of the plot, but I guess a sex scene is overdue by now.
>> No. 26066
[X]Listen to the fairy♪

Goddamn bush youkai.
>> No. 26067
[X]Listen to the fairy♪
>> No. 26069
[X]See about collecting a couple flowers.
-[X]The tiny ones~
RESEARCH
>> No. 26070
[X]See about collecting a couple flowers.
-[X]The tiny ones~
Actually going to change vote to this. I'm curious as to what such small flowers can do.
>> No. 26072
[X]It might be smarter to move on...
>> No. 26073
[X]Listen to the fairy♪

A fairy's suggestion combined with a musical note? I am helpless to vote otherwise.
>> No. 26074
[X]Listen to the fairy♪

It calls to me.
>> No. 26077
[X]See about collecting a couple flowers.
[x]Get samples of them all
[x]Have the Fairy help collect... and go first
>> No. 26079
>>26077
>Making our pet fairy get in close to the flowers obviously designed for knocking up fairies
I like your opinions and wish to bandwagon your vote.
>> No. 26080
> My apologies for waiting this long, but I wanted to wait until the voting died down a bit before I start this update. That way I can be sure I stick to the popular vote.
Please don't do this. If you're feeling like writing, you have no real reason to wait for the votes to settle.
>> No. 26081
[X]See about collecting a couple flowers.
[x]Get samples of them all
[x]Have the Fairy help collect... and go first
>> No. 26082
>>26080

I agree, just call the vote when you want to write. That way, people know to stop voting.
>> No. 26083
[X]Listen to the fairy♪

Yeah just call the vote when you're about to write. I hope you update one of your other stories soon.
>> No. 26084
[X]Listen to the fairy♪
The musical note is intriguing.

Oh since this has started again, are there any other stories you're planning on continuing as well? For instance those 18+ Wintertime Alchemist shorts, are those going to be continued? I'm not trying to push or anything, just wondering.
>> No. 26195
Late author is late.

>>26084

Probably not.

---

Koakuma allows herself to be led off to the bushes by her fairy pet, who seems rather enthusiastic about the whole thing. She lets the little devil go a couple feet from the plants, and decides to wander off. Typical short fairy attention span, right? The little devil nods to herself as she goes in for a closer look...

Only to find herself being tackled from behind by her fairy pet! She wasn't expecting that, so she lost her balance rather easily and fell face-first into the bushes and became obscured from the forest's view. She could feel the little drops of drool land on her back as she tries to get a better look at her pet, and notes that her body's slowly being wrapped up in vines. The vines are rather slick, but the ends are somewhat feathery and are secreting something thick and sticky. It's not trying anything yet, but both it and her fairy seem to be gearing up to do something to her.

[X]Struggle free! Bad fairy!
[X]The little devil is a little hot...
[X]Ask your fairy to turn you over. If she wants to have sex so bad, she can at least look you in the eye.
[X]Write-in
>> No. 26196
[X]Ask your fairy to turn you over. If she wants to have sex so bad, she can at least look you in the eye.
>> No. 26197
[X]Struggle free! Bad fairy!
[X]Watch the Fairy get taken by the plant
>> No. 26198
[X] Ask your fairy to turn you over. If she wants to have sex so bad, she can at least look you in the eye.

Fairies are best.
>> No. 26201
[X] Ask your fairy to turn you over. If she wants to have sex so bad, she can at least look you in the eye.
-[X] Alley-oop! Toss the fairy into the plant and make your escape.
>> No. 26202
[X]Struggle free! Bad fairy!
As much as I like sex, I want to see the end of the story.
>> No. 26203
[X] Ask your fairy to turn you over. If she wants to have sex so bad, she can at least look you in the eye.

Good girl.
>> No. 26204
>>26199
is changing vote to
[X] Ask your fairy to turn you over. If she wants to have sex so bad, she can at least look you in the eye.
-[X] Alley-oop! Toss the fairy into the plant and make your escape.
>> No. 26206
[X] Ask your fairy to turn you over. If she wants to have sex so bad, she can at least look you in the eye.

Koa's far hardier than Sanae in this area, some fun won't hurt.
>> No. 26207
>>26204
You f bastard. You think I wouldn't notice you STEALING my vote? Reported.
>> No. 26212
[X]Struggle free! Bad fairy!
[X]Watch the Fairy get taken by the plant
>> No. 26213
[X]Ask your fairy to turn you over. If she wants to have sex so bad, she can at least look you in the eye.
- [x] Promise to punish her thoroughly when we get home.
>> No. 26220
Now that I calmed down after sleeping, I'll say it clearly to avoid confusion. >>26204 is not >>26199, since it's me and I would have deleted my post if I wanted to change vote. So is claim of changing vote is a lie.
>> No. 26221
[X] Ask your fairy to turn you over. If she wants to have sex so bad, she can at least look you in the eye.
>> No. 26222
>>26220
Are you high?

Ask for an IP check If you're convinced that they're not the same person
>> No. 26226
>>26222
High? No. And of course it's not the same person. They tried to steal my vote so I know pretty damn well someone is trying to cheat.

Hell, I'll solve the trouble now: I deleted my vote to repost it here. How's that for proof of identity?

[X]Struggle free! Bad fairy!
[X]Watch the Fairy get taken by the plant
>> No. 26227
>>26222

Seeing as how >>26220 is also >>26226 and >>26207 and claims to have deleted >>26199 (which is indeed gone) I think it's pretty clear who is who around here.

Especially since you're >>26197 and >>26204. Are you sure you're not the one confused about who you are?
>> No. 26228
[X]Counter rape; I'm the master, you're the pet. Got it?♪
>> No. 26231
>>26222
Use a posting password and delete your post when you want to change your vote. It's much easier for the author to count votes and it avoids this kind of confusion.
>> No. 26232
>>26231
EZMode is a mod. In case it wasn't clear from what he said, 26204 was not changing his vote. He was trying to change someone else's vote.
>> No. 26233
>>26232
Change someone else's vote...and leave his identical vote alone? What would that accomplish? He just got the post numbers mixed up, the outcome is the same.
>> No. 26234
>>26233
Well, we didn't knew that part until EZ pointed it out. In the end, it was just some guy who quoted the wrong post to change his vote. But before it was cleared up, it could have been anyone trying to hijack a vote.
>> No. 26235
Fairy tentacle sex. Serious business.

[X]Ask your fairy to turn you over. If she wants to have sex so bad, she can at least look you in the eye.
>> No. 26237
[X]Struggle free! Bad fairy!
[X]Watch the Fairy get taken by the plant
>> No. 26244
[X]Ask your fairy to turn you over. If she wants to have sex so bad, she can at least look you in the eye.
>> No. 26388
Koakuma struggles for several moments in an attempt to change position before she gets too bound up in the plant's vines, but finds that such an act is more than a little difficult. It simply has too good a hold of her for her to do much of anything. "Hey!" She shouts at her fairy. "If you're going to fuck me, at least turn me over so I can look you in the eye while you do it!" She might have been annoyed with her pet for pulling such an underhanded trick, but it's not like she couldn't understand the feeling of wanting to fuck.

The fairy seemed to stare at the little devil in disbelief for several seconds before speaking. "I... I can use your pussy?" She's still slightly shy, but she's not about to run away from such a delicious woman. The little devil nods her head impatiently, which is the fairy's prompt to shuffle her master around to where she's facing up.

Koakuma's body is bound too tightly for her to escape, and the tentacle's constant groping and teasing has left her wanting sex far too much to even consider getting away. The thicker parts of the vines squeezed her breasts and caressed her body, while the feathery tips tickled everything they touched while leaving behind a thick, sticky, sex-smelling fluid. The plant seemed to know that her clit and nipples were the most vulnerable parts as it spent more of its time stimulating them than any other part of the body. Her fairy hadn't done much of anything aside from somehow getting the plant to roll her over to where she was on her back looking up at her pet, but that was enough in her books.

The innocent fairy's light pudge seemed to shift just a little, causing her to moan in pleasure as something started to push its way out. The little devil didn't have to wait long to find out what it was either, as a smooth, thick, white tentacle pushed its way out of her womanhood about six inches or so. "I'm going to knock you up now~" She cheerfully exclaimed as she drifted down to lay on her master. She wrapped her arms around the little devil, letting the plant bind the two together to the point where neither could escape until the plant was sated, and let her tentacle cock rub at her mistress' pussy.

The plant had its own little seed planter poised to bury itself in Koakuma, but it was aimed at her ass instead of her pussy thanks to the fairy's intervention. A clear, blue tube, thick as a cock pushed into the little devil's rear from behind just as the fairy's tentacle cock did the same with her mistress' pussy. A second clear blue vine started to rub against Koakuma's face, waiting for her to start licking and sucking on it. It was surprisingly patient for something that existed solely to fuck others.

The blue vine buried itself deep into the little devil's anus and started to thrust in and out, taking it slow at first to make sure her rear was well lubricated. The fairy herself wasn't even moving, she was merely hugging her delicious master while using her breasts as pillows. The thick white tentacle cock was doing all the work on her end, matching speed with the plant and pleasuring both women simultaneously without requiring the fairy to move.

As for Koa, each thrust, each squeeze and brush of the feathery tips against her skin caused her to twitch a little. Her mind was already lost to a sea of pleasure thanks to all the teasing and fluids, so it was only natural that her hips buck in time with the thrusts, and that her tail starts playing with her fairy pet's ass~ The black spade tip was pushing against the fairy's anus, and was quickly swallowed by the tight hole. The little fairy was doing nothing but moaning and twitching herself by this point, saying 'mistress' over and over, even if it was a bit muffled. Koakuma also found herself sucking on the blue vine rubbing her face and enjoying the taste of it. She seemed to have no qualms with swallowing the white fluid it was secreting into her mouth, sucking it from the plant greedily as she felt her body reach its climax.

A few moments later and the little devil's body orgasmed, wringing both the fairy's tentacle in her pussy and the blue vine in her ass for everything they were worth, and they in turn flooded her insides with their cum. The blue vine's cum came in small spurts, but at a constant pace. The fairy's tentacle, rather than flooding the little devil's womb with semen, seemed to be filling her womb up with a strange, jelly-like substance that absolutely refused to leave her body and warmed her up from the inside, even as it caused her womb to inflate a little.

The little devil couldn't bring herself to pull away from any of it, letting plant and fairy fill her up with their seed until they were willing to let her go. This took about an hour for the plant, and the fairy's tentacle seemed to keep going just to reward her for staying still for so long. After that, the plant's grip lessened and her fairy pet helped her up, at which point she noticed something odd.

Namely, the plant stripped her. Her clothes are completely gone, though the few items she had on her are completely intact nearby. The little bag she had put everything important in seemed to resist the various fluids designed to strip women and leave them helpless, so that was a plus. But that did leave her in a somewhat awkward position. She was satisfied, yet she found that she positively reeked of sex. So much so that she was getting aroused from her own scent. If she was getting that horny from smelling herself, imagine what the other inhabitants of the forest might act like?

Of course, it might not even be a problem. Thus, the little devil was left with a choice or two to make.

[X]Just move on, and hold your fairy out in front so that if anything attacks you, she takes the cock first~
[X]See if there's anything to use to clean yourself up, maybe another set of clothes.
[X]That plant's pretty exhausted right now, and Patchouli could use a good, hard fuck every now and again... Use that little book to seal this thing up and take it home with you!
[X]Write-in
>> No. 26390
[X]See if there's anything to use to clean yourself up, maybe another set of clothes.
[X]That plant's pretty exhausted right now, and Patchouli could use a good, hard fuck every now and again... Use that little book to seal this thing up and take it home with you!
>> No. 26391
[X]See if there's anything to use to clean yourself up, maybe another set of clothes.
[X]That plant's pretty exhausted right now, and Patchouli could use a good, hard fuck every now and again... Use that little book to seal this thing up and take it home with you!
>> No. 26392
[x] See if your fairy can give you a tongue-bath, maybe another set of clothes
>> No. 26393
[X] See if your fairy can give you a tongue-bath, maybe another set of clothes
[X]That plant's pretty exhausted right now, and Patchouli could use a good, hard fuck every now and again... Use that little book to seal this thing up and take it home with you!
>> No. 26394
[X]Just move on, and hold your fairy out in front so that if anything attacks you, she takes the cock first~
[X]That plant's pretty exhausted right now, and Patchouli could use a good, hard fuck every now and again... Use that little book to seal this thing up and take it home with you!
>> No. 26395
[X]See if there's anything to use to clean yourself up, maybe another set of clothes.
[X]That plant's pretty exhausted right now, and Patchouli could use a good, hard fuck every now and again... Use that little book to seal this thing up and take it home with you!
>> No. 26404
[X]See if there's anything to use to clean yourself up, maybe another set of clothes.
[X]That plant's pretty exhausted right now, and Patchouli could use a good, hard fuck every now and again... Use that little book to seal this thing up and take it home with you!

Seems like a solid plan.
>> No. 26408
[X]Just move on, and hold your fairy out in front so that if anything attacks you, she takes the cock first~
[X]That plant's pretty exhausted right now, and Patchouli could use a good, hard fuck every now and again... Use that little book to seal this thing up and take it home with you!
>> No. 26411
[x]See if there's anything to use to clean yourself up, maybe another set of clothes.
[x]That plant's pretty exhausted right now, and Patchouli could use a good, hard fuck every now and again... Use that little book to seal this thing up and take it home with you!
>> No. 26441
[X]Just move on, and hold your fairy out in front so that if anything attacks you, she takes the cock first~
[X]That plant's pretty exhausted right now, and Patchouli could use a good, hard fuck every now and again... Use that little book to seal this thing up and take it home with you!
>> No. 26717
in front so that if anything attacks you, she takes the cock first~
>> No. 26831
I've been doing nothing but be lazy about this and my other stories, yet with IMN I'm constantly being badgered for updates on IRC and when I do post there's several votes within the hour. I seriously don't get how you guys can keep faith in me like that, and I appreciate it and feel terrible about it simultaneously.

Anywho, have some Koa.

---

First on the list was to get cleaned up. Koakuma noted that she was slimy all over and was already in need of another good, hard fuck if her general level of arousal was anything to go by. While she couldn't do anything about the latter right at the moment, short of letting her fairy pet fuck her again, she did have the materials on hand to make the former happen. She took a small package of moist wipes and began to clean herself off that way, setting the dirtied wipes off to the side as she used them up. Under normal circumstances she might not leave those there, but the little devil didn't really care about whether or not she was polluting the environment or not. Esecially when it's making every attempt to have sex with her.

...Though she was willing to admit that if the forest was sentient, it has good taste in women♪

That line of thought brought her back to the exhausted plant she pulled away from earlier. She gave it a good, long look as she put on a spare set of clothes and couldn't help but think about her mistress. Patchouli Knowledge was just too uptight and never really loosened up, even when the situation called for it. A grin crept onto the little devil's face as she pulled out that small book of hers and began to recite a sealing spell. A minute later and the plant was sucked into the book for later use~

With that done, she contined to dress herself, but stopped when she got to her panties and stockings. Her upper body and legs cleaned up nicely, so she could wear her normal ensemble without too much concern, but stockings tore easily and as much as she may be embarrassed to admit it, her rear was still leaking some of the plant's cum. That and her pussy was still warm and soaked. Putting those panties on now would just ruin them.

And thus, the little devil put the panties and stockings away, put her bag safely on her person, and began to walk with her fairy pet not far behind.

She came across three paths again. The main path where the vines get ever thicker, the left side route that goes through the underbrush, and the right side route that looks like it avoids whatever's ahead, but might have its own problems.

[X]Find out where those vines lead♪
[X]This is a sneaking mission♪
[X]Let's take the scenic route♪
[X]Write-in
>> No. 26832
[X]Find out where those vines lead♪
>> No. 26833
[X]Find out where those vines lead♪
>> No. 26834
[X]This is a sneaking mission♪
>> No. 26835
[X]Let's take the scenic route♪

Revenge of Rape Forest's tiny, tiny update sizes make voting easy.
>> No. 26836
[X]Let's take the scenic route♪
>> No. 26837
[X]This is a sneaking mission♪
>> No. 26838
[X]Find out where those vines lead♪
>> No. 26839
[X]Let's take the scenic route♪
>> No. 26840
[X]Find out where those vines lead♪
>> No. 26841
[X]Let's take the scenic route♪

Hmmm. All three options have musical notes. The author is learning.
>> No. 26842
[X] Let's take the scenic route♪

So many notes, so little time.
>> No. 26843
[X]Let's take the scenic route♪

Yes! My favorite smut story is back!
>> No. 26844
[X]Let's take the scenic route♪

with no panties on,we should try to avoid plants & vines-based rapist for a while.
oh,also,

[X]Ask the fairy if there's any village nearby.

we've got ourselves an information source,and we've seen what happen last time when we ignore them ..
>> No. 26845
[X]Let's take the scenic route♪
>notes, notes everywhere
Damn you. Now I have to actually think about my choice.
>> No. 26849
[X]Let's take the scenic route♪
>> No. 26860
[X]Find out where those vines lead♪

Koa being Koa, avoiding stuff is totally unnecessary. Let's find stuff instead♪
>> No. 26883
[x] This is a sneaking mission~♪
>> No. 26895
[X]This is a sneaking mission♪
>> No. 27100
Rather than take the risk of being a plant fuck toy, mate, or seed birthing slave, Koakuma opts to go down the right side path. It's nowhere near as overgrown as the other two paths, as there's only a short layer of grass covering the forest floor. There's a dirt path that leads even deeper into the forest, an offshoot that seems to lead back to the main path, a few holes in the ground, and a few patches of mushrooms here and there. The area's also comparatively darker than the areas that came before it, but not enough to really cause a problem.

As for what's hanging around... Well, it doesn't look like there's anything. Nothing on the surface anyway. The little devil does note that this is unlikely to remain the case since she still smells of sex to a degree thanks to her receptive pussy.

[X]Find a nice little corner and let your pet lick you until you're satisfied♪
[X]Shrooms might be good for mastrubation♪
[X]Diggy diggy hole♪
[X]Ignore it all and move on!♪
[X]Maybe there's something interesting down that path...♪
>> No. 27101
[x] Find a nice little corner and let your pet lick you until you're satisfied ♪
>> No. 27102
[X]Ignore it all and move on!♪

sex will come to us... besides, PLOT
>> No. 27103
[X]Maybe there's something interesting down that path...♪

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
>> No. 27104
[X]Diggy diggy hole♪

I am a dwarf♪
and I'm digging a hole♪
Diggy diggy hole♪
I'm digging a hole♪
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
>> No. 27105
[X]Ignore it all and move on!♪
>> No. 27106
[X]Ignore it all and move on!♪

let's hurry back and unleash it all on Lady Patchouli~♪
>> No. 27107
[X]Shrooms might be good for masturbation♪
>> No. 27108
[X]Ignore it all and move on!♪
>> No. 27110
[X]Diggy diggy hole♪
>> No. 27111
[X]Find a nice little corner and let your pet lick you until you're satisfied♪
>> No. 27112
>>27111
[X]Find a nice little corner and let your pet lick you until you're satisfied♪
>> No. 27113
[X]Shrooms might be good for mastrubation♪
this seems like a relatively safe area,let's try pushing our luck a bit..
>> No. 27114
>>27113
Hey genius, remember what happened with Sanae and mushrooms? They're not safe. At all.
>> No. 27115
>>27114
There's this thing, called sarcasm, where you say something but mean the opposite. Usually in a manner that makes it really obvious.
Yeah.
>> No. 27119
>>27115

27113 here,and I assure you that I actually want to see what would happen when a horny succubus in rape forest try to marinade mushrooms in the middle of the path between certain rape and plot/very certain rape.
also,while I'm pretty sure my vote would be in minority,thus won't have much effect on actual story,S.L.D.T.'s suspiciously short update worries me that he's trying to lead us into something terrible,so I want our koa to just get her horniness out of her system before proceed to whatever in that darker forest path.
with pet fairy shield first,of course.
>> No. 27120
[X]Shrooms might be good for mastrubation♪

Absolutely nothing can go wrong.
>> No. 27121
>>27114
There's a difference between a shrine maiden and a succubus. What may be mindbreaking to the former is fun to the latter.
>> No. 27189
[N]Diggy diggy hole♪
>> No. 27194
[X]Ignore it all and move on!♪

The sooner we can get Lady Patchouli to open our book of preserved flowers, the better♪
>> No. 27279
[X]Ignore it all and move on!♪
>> No. 27293
[X]Shrooms might be good for mastrubation♪
>> No. 27348
[X]Ignore it all and move on!♪
>> No. 27426
[X]Ignore it all and move on!♪
>> No. 27429
vote spam check please.
>> No. 27490
[X]Diggy diggy hole♪
>> No. 27496
[X]Maybe there's something interesting down that path...♪
>> No. 27612
Rather than deal with whatever may be stirring in this particular part of the forest, Koakuma opts to move on, pulling her fairy pet along so that she doesn't get seperated from her. That and the fairy would probably just get her raped again, and while the little devil knew she could use it, she also wanted to get out of here. Perverted tentacle plants won't move into the Voile library by themselves!

Such were the little devil's thoughts as she stepped back onto the main path. ...Or, what should be the main path. The stone path is overgrown with a carpet of small flowers that hold a sweet smelling bead of nectar within their petals. She notices that they start to spread out in all directions, then clear away from the stone path. As for the general area, it's clear and well-lit, and once again there's nothing around that's immediately noticeable. Looking back shows that there's a truly gargantuan lily perched atop a stem that must be at least five feet thick, and vines that spread outward in every direction...

Just like the ones she's standing on. She picks up a foot and notices that the smaller flower's nectar appears to be some sort of cloth dissolving substance, as her feet are once again exposed to the elements. "I'm not sure why I bothered putting my clothes back on. It seems like every other clearing has something that can make me naked again at the drop of a hat." The little devil sighs as she starts walking toward a clear spot while hoping the latest piece of molesting flora isn't awake.

"I don't know why you bother either! You look so much nicer when you're not covered up!" Her fairy pet isn't exactly helping either, and she eyes Koakuma while drooling slightly.

The little devil's response is to faceplant the perverted fairy in her boobs and leave it at that. She looks at the area one more time to see if there's anything she's missed, and notes that there are in fact a few things just beyond the trees.

A large insect of some kind is crawling around in the underbrush, there's an... iron maiden? Anyway, there's also a few flowers that are just big enough to swallow the little devil up should she let them, and the usual choice of left/right/center pathways.

The left pathway seems to be another dirt path, but seems somewhat gooey and damp. The right? It leads into some kind of garden, which in this case would be more like a minefield of sex waiting to happen. It's not like you couldn't store them up for later if you're careful. The center path clears up, and seems to go back to being fairly uninteresting.

Oh, and the giant flower's moving toward her in full bloom, displaying just what would happen to her if she's caught. It's slow, but it's making good time and the nectar's a little sticky.

[X]To the marsh♪
[X]To the garden♪
[X]Make a break for it♪!
[X]I need a good fuck giant flower~♪
[X]Dive into one of the smaller ones until the big one goes away♪
[X]Write-in

---

The left path leads to Sanae. Just thought I'd give you a heads up, but Koakuma might not get away unmolested if you encounter her~
>> No. 27613
[X]To the marsh♪
Sure, Sanae sounds fun. Why, there might even be some plot over there!
>> No. 27614
[X]I need a good fuck giant flower~♪
>> No. 27615
[X]To the marsh♪

Fuck yeah Sanae.
>>27613
Haha, plot. Don't hold your breath.
>> No. 27616
[X]To the garden♪
>> No. 27618
[X]To the marsh

Gooey. Sanae.
>> No. 27619
[x] To the marsh♪
Damn it, if only you had failed to mention Sanae .
>> No. 27620
[x] To the marsh♪
Is it Sanae or Sanae?
The latter might help us leave if we promise to come back sometime and bring a friend, too.
>> No. 27621
[X]Make a break for it♪!

Why you guys not want to return to Patchouli?
>> No. 27622
>>27621
We want both. It's only natural to pick the guaranteed outcome when it doesn't necessarily preclude the uncertain one.
>> No. 27623
[x] To the marsh♪

I do want to go back to Patchouli, but why not bring back the fairy AND Sanae.
>> No. 27629
[X]To the marsh♪
>> No. 27634
hmm..not really interest in the choices this time,so..

[X]Write-in : throw Elemental Harvester at the big flower and see what would happen.

It should be about time we know how much damage Koa's magic could cause to the rapeforest's wildlife,you know,for science.
>> No. 27635
[X]To the marsh♪


a possible new ally? Yes, please.
>> No. 27679
[X]I need a good fuck giant flower~♪
>> No. 27689
[X]I need a good fuck giant flower~♪

And when we're done we can work on expanding that new botany guide for Mistress~♪
>> No. 27751
[X]I need a good fuck giant flower~♪
>> No. 27762
Going for the marsh wins~ Also, clearly Sanae is involved.

---

Being a giant flower's fuck pet really isn't on the table right now, so Koakuma grabs her fairy pet and makes her way toward the damp path while making sure not to let herself slip and fall from the nectar. It's hardly an easy task, especially since her fairy pet keeps trying to tug her shirt off to get at the little devil's lovely mounds, but she makes good time. Some of the flower's tentacles do get uncomfortably close or tantalizingly close~, but none of them get within grabbing range. Which is a shame.

The little devil notices that her feet are not only exposed to the elements once again, they're coated in nectar that seems to have made them a little more sensitive than before, but it's not that big a deal. On another note, she finds herself walking further and further away from the path toward a marshy area. It looks like there's a path that leads around the edge of it...

Though the water is decidedly odd. It's a clear blue-green in color, and seems to be as calm as water can be. Reeds are growing in thickets periodically all through the massive marsh, and the water gets deeper the further out it gets. The weirdest part is that she could swear she saw someone milling about in the marsh, but can't quite make it out from this distance. That person is moving toward the shore at a pretty good clip too... She could probably escape before the figure could reach the shore.

[X]Vacate the premises!
[X]It's rude not to say hi!
>> No. 27763
[c]It's rude not to say hi!

Okay, then ♪
>> No. 27764
[X] It's rude not to say hi!
>> No. 27766
[X]It's rude not to say hi!

Oh, cool, a chance to wuss out. Exactly what I expect out of this CYOA.
>> No. 27767
[X]It's rude not to say hi!
Hello~
>> No. 27768
[X]It's rude not to say hi!
Obviously might not be Sanae, but might as well.
>> No. 27769
Rather than run away, the little devil chooses to stand by the shore and say hi to this mysterious totally obvious person gliding up to her. To her surprise, the person turns out to be a girl, and the girl turns out to be rather voluptuous and covered in slime as if it were some kind of suit. Given that the little devil can visibly see the suit milking the girl's breasts and pounding away at her pussy, it probably is.

The little devil can't help but feel her body warming up at the sight, and can't help but stare at the girl in the slime suit. Her fairy pet is even less reserved than that as she has her tentacle dick extended and is currently mastrubating at the newcomer. She'd tell her to quit that, but she's a little too engrossed in the girl as well.

"Hi there~ I'm Sanae!" The girl, now identified as Sanae? steps out of the slime and onto damp land. The little devil manages to take her eyes off the free show long enough to get a good look at her. Long green hair soaked with blue-green slime, green eyes, light skin... perfectly cherry red hard nipples leaking quite a lot of milk... No, bad little devil! "Who're you~?"

"I'm Koakuma~ I'd ask you how to get out of here, but you don't look too interested in that." The little devil notes that her pussy's leaking love juices now out of arousal, and her fairy pet just sprayed a load in Sanae's direction before drifting to the ground to continue. Honestly, she's a little embarrassing at this point.

The slime covered girl giggles lightly at the statement, and blushes at the sight of the fairy cumming in front of her. "Nope, not at all! I'm too happy here to leave, and you..." She licks her lips once. "Really need to lose those clothes~" She snaps her fingers how did she do that? and causes a large goo tentacle to rise out of the main mass. The large mass distracts the little devil long enough for Sanae to grab hold of her, at which point the tentacle starts dripping a clear slime onto Koakuma's head in large volumes.

The slime slides down her body, making the little devil feel even more aroused than before as well as stripping her completely naked again. She can't even resist as she's doused, and notices that her fairy pet's now mastrubating at her. Not that she cares, mind... She's panting heavily soon enough, and moans when Sanae grabs her breasts and squeezes them.

Sanae seems genuinely surprised when she finds that her new captive is squirting a little milk, though that changes to joy soon enough. "Oh, so you've been knocked up already? Some of the creatures here have a knack for making that feel really good, especially the slime girls~" The slime covered girl dismisses the tentacle, laving the doused little devil in her clutches. "But I'm betting your fairy pet knocked you up, am I right~?"

"I did~! I made my sexy lady pregnant, and I want to do her mooooore~" The fairy pet floats up to Sanae with a lusty expression on her face, and she can't stop playing with herself long enough to talk to the slime covered miko.

"More~? I was hoping to have her all to myself, but I can share~" Sanae holds Koakuma to herself tightly, pressing her goo covered breasts into the little devil's back while grinding her crotch against the little devil's rear.

Koakuma can't find it in herself to resist as her fairy pet faceplants in her slime covered boobs and penetrates her effortlessly with her tentacle dick. All she can do is moan and squirm as her fairy fucks her, and those moans become unintelligible screams of pleasure as Sanae penetrates her rear with a slime dick. She bucks her hips in tandem with the double penetration while crying out Sanae's name while noting that that slime must have been a powerful aphrodisiac.

So powerful, in fact, that she loses control and cums mere minutes into the fuck, though to be fair her fairy pet came at the same time. Sanae started pumping the little devil's rear full of something, something that made her feel like she was melting with pleasure. Not literally, mind, but she let the slime coated miko support her weight as all three girls came. The little fairy started cumming too, pumping more cum and jelly eggs into the little devil's womb while holding her tight and using her tongue to play with the little devil's boobs.

[X]That's it, I have to bring Sanae home with me too~!
[X]Let them both finish up first...~!
>> No. 27770
[X]Let them both finish up first...~!
>> No. 27772
[X]Let them both finish up first...~!
>> No. 27773
[X]That's it, I have to bring Sanae home with me too~!
>> No. 27775
[X]That's it, I have to bring Sanae home with me too~!
Sounds Interesting!
>> No. 27789
[X]That's it, I have to bring Sanae home with me too~!

New toys for Mistress Patchouli!
>> No. 27791
[X]Let them both finish up first...~!

Spoiler tag, ..., ~, and !? At the same time? I can't resist.
>> No. 27793
[X]That's it, I have to bring Sanae home with me too~!
>> No. 27797
[X]Let them both finish up first...~!
>> No. 27799
Can we pick both?
>> No. 27808
>>27799
I think that one would lead to the other I think
>> No. 27809
>>27808
Yeah I'm under the impression the difference is if Koa lets them finish or not.
>> No. 27810
>>27809
Imma let you finish, but Patchouli has one of the best asses of all time, of all time!
>> No. 27831
"Aaaaactually, if you want to get anywhere you might want to consider the implications of your vote first." States Sanae as she looks at the messages. "The slime being pumped into Koakuma's ass is like a combination aphrodisiac and relaxant. A few minutes of that and even Yuuka would become a pliant fuck toy. That's not taking into consideration what that fairy's pumping into her womb." The sex miko takes a moment to think before continuing. "Letting them finish would make Koakuma so horny and receptive that even if you did get her away from me, she'd go right for the first thing that would fuck her and stay with it. Granted, I don't object to the idea of the little devil staying with me, but I figured I'd give you fair warning."
>> No. 27833
[X]That's it, I have to bring Sanae home with me too~!

It would be a waste if we didn't bring our research t Mistress Patchouli~
>> No. 27834
[X]Let them both finish up first...~!
>> No. 27835
[X]That's it, I have to bring Sanae home with me too~!
Yay moar!
>> No. 27836
[X]Let them both finish up first...~!

Fun times.
>> No. 27837
[X]That's it, I have to bring Sanae home with me too~!
>> No. 27838
Does Koa losing here mean the next New Game+ will have to deal with a Koa, Sanae, and fairy stack? That sounds like a guaranteed game-ender. let's do it
>> No. 27839
[X]Let them both finish up first...~!
>> No. 27840
[X]That's it, I have to bring Sanae home with me too~!
>> No. 27841
[X]That's it, I have to bring Sanae home with me too~!
>> No. 27864
[X]That's it, I have to bring Sanae home with me too~!
>> No. 27912
God damn it, why is Sanae back? Don't remind me of that god-awful first run; get her out of here.

[X]Let them both finish up first...~!
>> No. 28075
>>27912

Sometimes a character might not want you to forget about her.

---

The little devil was certainly satisfied with that last orgasm, and might have let herself relax and give in to her pet and the slime miko if it weren't for the fact that a thought had crept into the back of her head. It was a small one that got louder and louder as time wore on, and it spoke of taking the fallen miko and taking her home. A plant was all fine and dandy, but an actual girl with that much fetish appeal and a sedation ability? Patchouli couldn't possibly resist that for too long. Nope, the little devil would not give in here. That part would come later.

First thing's first. "H-hey, what are you..." Koakuma surprises the miko by pulling forward, spinning around to face her, then slipping downward in a somewhat graceful motion that dislodged both the horny fairy pet and the miko. A quick shove later and Sanae was flat on her cute ass.

"I actually have a counter-proposition to the one you proposed~" Koakuma was absolutely coated in a clear slime that slowly dripped down her body and clung to her curves. Both her lower holes were dripping sex fluids from the last orgasm, and her tail was waving about, flicking slime all about. Despite the fact that her clothes were destroyed, her satchel remained intact somehow. "I'm going to take you home and do naughty things to you to my heart's content~!"

"We can do that here though!" Sanae's voice is a cute little whine, and she looks rather needy. Maybe there's tactile sensation through the slime? She might be sensitive enough for it.

"I'm happy to knock you up wherever!" Koakuma's fairy pet voiced her opinion, which in retrospect was rather obvious. Fairies aren't picky about location.

Koakuma smiled at her fairy pet as she considered her options. Danmaku might be a quick end to this since the miko had to be sensitive as all get out, but a sensual touch might do her in just as easily and have the bonus effect of making her more pliant to your wishes. Or you could just see if you could use the book right off the bat.

[X]Order your fairy pet to penetrate the slime miko~♪
[X]Fuck her silly personally~♪
[X]I'm going to read~♪
>> No. 28076
[X] Order your fairy pet to penetrate the slime miko~♪
>> No. 28077
[X]Order your fairy pet to penetrate the slime miko~♪

You need to damage them before attempting the capture!
>> No. 28078
[X]Fuck her silly personally~♪
>> No. 28079
[X]Order your fairy pet to penetrate the slime miko~♪
>> No. 28080
[X] Order your fairy pet to penetrate the slime miko~♪
>> No. 28081
[X] Order your fairy pet to penetrate the slime miko~♪
-[X] While carefully coaching the two with gentle, loving touches

Assuming write-ins are allowed, this lets Koakuma assert herself over the both.

If write-ins are not allowed, then just the first part.
>> No. 28083
[X] Order your fairy pet to penetrate the slime miko~♪
-[X] While carefully coaching the two with gentle, loving touches
>> No. 28084
[X]Fuck her silly personally~♪
>> No. 28097
[X]Fuck her silly personally~♪
-[X]While you,re at it, tell her about all the luscious bodies back home~♪

Bet you she won't be able to resist the idea of that many waiting pussies~♪
>> No. 28129
[X]Fuck her silly personally~♪
>> No. 28131
[X] Order your fairy pet to penetrate the slime miko~♪
-[X] While carefully coaching the two with gentle, loving touches
>> No. 28133
[X]Fuck her silly personally~♪

"Befriending" needs to be done personally.
>> No. 28134
[X]Fuck her silly personally~♪
>> No. 28194
The little devil continued to contemplate her options for a moment more before settling on a course of action. Once she did though, she smiled sweetly while leaning down to whisper something into the ear of her fairy pet, something that made the fairy light up. "Can I really~?" She asked with a radiant smile.

Koakuma nods in assent as she saunters over to the fallen miko, whom she pins down. "If you won't come quietly, then some persuasion is in order, right~?" Her questions is punctuated with the little devil slipping behind the slime-covered miko and setting her in her lap. She didn't mind as the slime coating engulfed her partway and penetrated her pussy again. Even if she was knocked out now, she wouldn't be in any danger.

"W-what are you doing?" Asks Sanae warily as she sees the tentacle-pregnant fairy approaching her. She doesn't move though, and the slime around her pussy even parts as the pet fairy gets right up next to her.

Koakuma leans in to whisper into the miko's ear. "I'm going to let her knock you up~" She then wraps her arms around the miko and tries to ignore the feeling of slime being pumped into her womb. The same relaxing feeling starts to overtake her again, but she doesn't think it's a bother.

Sanae only gulps as she turns back to look at the fairy, and gasps as the fairy buries her head in the miko's bust. The fairy's tentacle is unceremoniously shoved into the miko's sensitive womanhood, which causes her to moan in a long, drawn-out manner. She wasn't going to say it out loud, but it felt really, really good to be filled like that.

The fairy was content with her position, and even happier that her green-haired mate had wrapped her arms around her. Hugs mean consent! With that, she starts to thrust her smaller fairy hips while willing her tentacle spawn to fill up the miko even better, which it does. The tentacle's texture becomes much more apparent, and its effects are immediate. Sanae was moaning before, now she was busy thrusting her hips toward the fairy to make her go faster.

Koakuma quietly nibbled Sanae's ear and dipped a finger into the slime coating to play with the miko's anus. Unsurprisingly, it slips in without trouble and winds up being perfectly clean when it comes back out. Thus, the little devil has no trouble with the concept of continuing, not when Sanae seems to love it so much. The slime being pumped into her pussy was having an effect now, as she found that her grip on the miko was starting to slacken and she had decided to lay down with the miko atop her.

The fairy, on the other hand, found great joy in this. Her mate hugging her, moaning and thrusting, and now lying down? The excitement was enough to make her cum on the spot! She didn't stop with one measly little load though, she primed her tentacle spawn and started to cum in the miko more, delivering the tentacles eggs and cum right into the miko's womb. Unlike her master though, her mate didn't resist at all!

...

Koakuma wakes up later feeling oddly horny, and notes that her fairy pet is sleeping atop an unconscious miko, who was not only laying atop the little devil, but looks as though she took the remainder of the fairy's tentacle eggs. She was going to look quite nice once she was properly pregnant with them~ Even better, the slime's slid right off her skin. That still leaves the question of how the little devil will actually get her out of here. The fairy was enough of a liability as-is. The miko would just help the fairy gang up on the little devil and get them all trapped in this forest. Which admittedly did not sound as bad as she thought it would.

[X]Store the miko in the book~
[X]Bridal carry~
[X]Let the fairy cart her around~
>> No. 28195
[X] Bridal carry~
>> No. 28197
[X]Store the miko in the book~
Gotta catch em all♪
>> No. 28198
[X]Store the miko in the book~

We'll have so many wonderful things so show Mistress Patchouli~♪
>> No. 28199
[X]Store the miko in the book~
Safer and easier
>> No. 28200
[X]Store the miko in the book~
>> No. 28201
[X]Bridal carry~
-[x]And store the slime in the book~

Yes, I'm trying to arrange for us to bring back the supplies to start another fuck-forest inside the SDM.
>> No. 28202
[X]Store the miko in the book~
>> No. 28207
[c] Store the miko in the book~
Easier this way.
>> No. 28209
[X]Store the miko in the book~
>> No. 28210
[X]Let the fairy cart her around~

If they're busy with each other, then they'll be less likely to try anything unwatned on Koa.
>> No. 28227
>>28210
>If they're busy with each other, then they'll be less likely to try anything unwatned on Koa
>anything unwanted
>Koa

I'm just... gonna let you think about that one for a bit.
>> No. 28235
>>28227
well SLDT seems to be treating it as a bad thing.
>> No. 28278
[X]Store the miko in the book~
Let's hope its the safest way.
>> No. 28282
[X]Let the fairy cart her around~
>> No. 28349
[N]Store the miko in the book~
>> No. 28358
[x] Store the miko in the book~
>> No. 29770
Dead?
>> No. 31089
There's certainly no reason to keep the sleeping, happily pregnant slime birth mother of a miko lying around where anything can get at it, so Koakuma opens up her book and decides to get a little clever with it. Rather than stuff Sanae into an empty part of the book, the little devil decides to open the book up to where she stored that naughty plant and pointed the open book at the miko. After getting her exhausted fairy pet out of the way. While it would be easier to just store her away, the fairy should be spent for a good long while and thus not be much of a threat.

The little devil watches in anticipation as about a dozen flower-tipped vines flow out of the book and grab hold of the miko, wrapping around her and probing her all over. One flower closes up into a bulb shape and pushes into her pussy, probably to test whether she's capable of bearing its children. It seems to detect the tentacle eggs stored in her womb, but rather than reject her it binds her up, uses a flower to engulf and milk each breast, shoves a closed flower bud into her mouth and ass, then pulls her into the book while winding around her more completely. It'd be a pain to disentangle the miko from that, but hey, it'll keep her calm and happy.

...Plus, the little devil thinks, it might lead to tentacle/miko hybrids. Gensokyo needs more of those.

More like she wants a few of her own, but hey.

...Maybe this forest was starting to affect her more than she thought. Oh well. She slings her pet fairy over her shoulder, has her book in hand, and decides that it's high time that she picked another path. Kinda odd how this place always has three paths.

[X]Head back onto the main path. It looks clear, aside from the cum puddles.
[X]Head into the underbrush. Sure, it's begging to get something stuffed into your pussy, but it's also cover.
[X]Stick to the slime lake shoreline. It looks like it leads into another dirt path area.
>> No. 31090
[X]Head back onto the main path. It looks clear, aside from the cum puddles.

We really should reach Patchouli for some fun now.
>> No. 31091
[X]Head back onto the main path. It looks clear, aside from the cum puddles.
>> No. 31092
[X] Head into the underbrush. Sure, it's begging to get something stuffed into your pussy, but it's also cover.

Yay!
>> No. 31093
[X]Head into the underbrush. Sure, it's begging to get something stuffed into your pussy, but it's also cover.

I am all for the stuffing of pussies. Also, welcome back, SLDT!
>> No. 31098
[c] Head back onto the main path. It looks clear, aside from the cum puddles.
>> No. 31099
[c] Head back onto the main path. It looks clear, aside from the cum puddles.

I'm eager to play with Patchouli.
>> No. 31100
Updates!

[X]Head back onto the main path. It looks clear, aside from the cum puddles.

Progress!

>>tentacle/miko hybrids. Gensokyo needs more of those.

Lots more.
>> No. 31102
I forget. Is Sanae broken?
>> No. 31103
>>31102
Sanae was throughly broken at/by the end of the last chapter.
>> No. 31104
>>31103
Well, fuck this then. Thanks.
>> No. 31106
>>31104
Welcome to /at/.
>> No. 31107
>>31103
Honestly we got Sanae Sanae and possible at two or three other Sanae's floating around
>> No. 31138
[x]Stick to the slime lake shoreline. It looks like it leads into another dirt path area.
Poor little option, all alone with nobody voting for it.
>> No. 31141
[X]Head into the underbrush. Sure, it's begging to get something stuffed into your pussy, but it's also cover.

I'm honestly not worried about anything that doesn't fly. If it doesn't fly and it's big enough to stop us from bringing Patchouli her presents, it'll make itself known early enough for us to giftwrap it.