[Return]
Archived Thread

File 131947663997.jpg - (133.29KB , 715x1000 , 33.jpg ) [iqdb]
20004 No. 20004
Previous threads: >>18970, >>17524, >>16122

[x] Play up to the Hinanawi’s pride and greed.
[x] Put on a chastity belt, to be safe. Interrogate Kanako normally.

Interrogation Log
Subject: YK
Interrogators: KS, KK, HM
Torturer: REDACTED
Recorder: XH

Subject identified as Goddess. Interrogation procedures up to Intensity Level 6 advised. Advice noted by KS.

Intensity Level 4 procedure ordered by KS, applied to subject.
Physical interruption by HM halfway through procedure. Empathic stress displayed by HM, possibly first interrogation experience. (Exceptionally well endowed upper torso. Overall 9/10, highly fuckable.)
Overriden by KS, quote “This is what happens to bitches who mess with my pets.” Intensity Level 4 procedure resumed and completed.
Subject’s mental condition within normal parameters.

Pre-questioning resistance degradation completed. Beginning of questioning.
KS leading, HM shaken after witnessing Intensity Level 4 procedure.

KS: “Let’s start with something simple. What’s your name?”
Subject: “Yasaka Kanako.”
KS: “Your rank?”
Subject: “General.”
KS: “How many troops were under your command?”

Subject silent. Intensity Level 5A procedure ordered by KS, applied to subject.
Subject’s mental condition within normal parameters.

KS: “There’s no reason to remain silent. It’s no big secret how large your force was when you encroached on Komeiji land. Save yourself the trouble, and answer us.”

Subject silent. Intensity Level 5A procedure ordered by KS, applied to subject.
Slight degradation in subject’s condition, still within normal parameters. Signs of desperation displayed by subject.

KS: “Answer me!”
Subject: “Three battalions.”
KK: “That’s a lie.”

Intensity Level 5B procedure ordered by KS, applied to subject.
Subject’s mental condition within normal parameters.

KS: “It’s so easy to make it stop. Just tell me how many troops you had.”
Subject: “Six battalions.”
KK: “She’s telling the truth this time.”
HM: “Then, how many troops were sent to attack Hell’s Gate Castle?”
Subject: “Eighteen battalions.”
HM: “And how many left at home for defence?”
Subject: “Nine battalions.”

Intensity Level 5B procedure ordered by KS, applied to subject. Attempted interruption by HM, in turn interrupted by KK. Procedure completed without problems.
Subject’s mental condition on breakdown threshold.

KS: “Don’t lie to me again, bitch. I know that you know that all of your active forces were committed to invading my land. Isn’t that right?”
Affirmative gesture from subject.
KS: “So tell me, what forces are left for home defence?”
Subject: “Just the local garrisons and reserves. There, happy now? Why are you asking me this if you already know the answer?”

Intensity Level 4 procedure ordered by KS, applied to subject.
Subject’s mental condition remains on breakdown threshold.

KS: “I hope this teaches you not to get uppity with me.”
HM: (to KS) “Ease up on her, Satori.” (to subject) “I just want to know, why you would agree to leave your shrine vulnerable like that. Is there some sort of secret defender?”
Subject silent.

Intensity Level 5A procedure ordered by KS, overridden by HM.

HM: “It’s okay to tell us. Think about your answer and take your time.”
Subject: “There’s no secret weapon guarding the shrine. The plan was risky, and called for everything to be gambled in a single throw of the dice.”
KK: “Huh. She’s not lying, or even trying to hide anything.”
HM: “What do you mean by a single throw of the dice?”
Subject silent.

Intensity Level 5A procedure ordered by KS, overridden by HM.
HM: (to KS) “There’s no need for that. Give her time.” (to subject) “Come now, there’s nothing to be gained by trying to hide. You must know by now that whatever plan you had, it has been foiled. There’s no harm in speaking up now.”
Subject: “It was a two-pronged attack. On one end, feed the Yatagarasu to Reiuji and incite her to rebel, then advance behind her rampage claiming provinces under the pretext of restoring order. On the other end, besiege Hell’s Gate Castle with superior numbers in a conventional attack. The two fangs would rejoin at the Palace of Earth Spirits, but even if one is stopped the other would still sink into Komeiji’s heart. But this is Hell’s Gate Castle, and it has not fallen, has it? There was nothing to spare for the contingency in case both fangs were blunted. It was all or nothing from the start.”
HM: “I have to commend you for this strategy. You came close to success – to lose to a greater foe is not something to be ashamed of.”
Subject: “A loss is a loss, and that is why I am your prisoner, is it not? Still, thank you.”
KK: “Except that you’re not feeling proud of yourself right now, but of proud of someone else, right? Who actually came up with this plan?”
Subject: “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
HM: “Let’s not make this difficult for either of us. Just let it out.”
Subject: “Very well – it was Sanae. Kochiya to you. She was the one who advocated pre-emptive war against the Komeiji.”
HM: “But why? What possible cause for war can there be?”
Subject: “You united the Underworld and accomplished in a month what was impossible for years. Under your guidance the Komeiji would grow too powerful. War would have to break out sooner or later. We chose sooner, before you could consolidate your power.”
HM: “Why would war have to break out? Why not peace, and co-existence?”
Subject: “Sanae has a list of people to conquer and all your names are in that list. Her… health depends on it.”
HM: “Wait! By conquer, do you mean… do you mean, sexually? And by health, what you’re really referring to, is Sanae’s… sex. Am I right?”
Subject: “I don’t know how you know, but it is as you say.”
HM: “Who gave her the list? Who!?”
Subject: “She called herself Yukari.”

End of questioning. Subject status change from prisoner to hostage ordered by HM, with all corresponding accommodation improvement and limitation to maltreatment.

End of interrogation.

End of recording. Record confirmed by KS, ordered sealed and stored in secure location.


< * * * * * >


You’re in a slight state of shock as you stagger out of the dungeon and into a relatively airy room, compared to the stuffiness of the underground cells. You feel a little ill having witnessed the local interrogation techniques, but mostly you feel – actually, you’re not quite sure how you feel upon discovering that you are not the only one who somehow came to be in Gensokyo from the outside world, and not the only one to suffer from unfortunate genderbending.

“I know it’s a lot for you to take in,” Satori’s voice pulls you back to mundane reality, “but you need to focus on what’s happening now, or we won’t make it through this.”

“You’re right, but…” your voice trails off, as you look at Satori. She pretended to be the bad cop so you could be the good cop, but the acting seems to have taken a toll on her. Now she looks small, tired and vulnerable. Your cock throbs inside its lock as you have a sudden urge to take advantage of her, an urge which you have a lot of experience resisting by now. “Where’s Koishi?” you ask. She was also present during the interrogation, but in her usual style she’s disappeared again without you being aware of exactly when she left.

“She’s gone off to set up the distraction for Rin, remember?” Satori reminds you a little worriedly.

“That’s right. I still need to set out the diplomatic strategy for her.” You do as Satori recommends and push your ponderings about Yukari’s lists and just how many people she gave them to, and why, aside. You write down your instructions for Rin so that she would have a reference when she reaches the Hinanawi, allowing her to offer up to an even split of the spoils of war, among other things. The sky is no longer as dark as night; there is not much time before dawn if Rin is to sneak out past the besieging Moriya army. With each passing minute, they would be less disorganized from their failed assault on the walls.

Rin enters the room as you finish writing, no longer in armour, instead in the guise of a simple peasant. Despite her outfit, the way she carries herself gives her away as at least a high-ranking retainer. On the other hand, she’s probably not planning on being seen in the first place. You seal your letter and hand it to her. Satori gives her a similar letter, one that would prove that she has been granted permission to negotiate terms on behalf of the Komeiji.

“You know what you have to do?” You ask one last time as you head for the walls, followed by Rin and Satori.

“Yes,” Rin replies, and before she can say anymore, there is a small explosion in the distance. You see figures roused into action, silhouetted against the licking flames of the fire or illuminated by flickering torchlight, scurrying around the Moriya camp and looking like little ants from this far away.

“That’s the signal,” you nod at her. She ties a rope around her waist. You and Satori hold onto the other end as she rappels off the wall, in the opposite direction from the explosion. Shortly after the line goes slack. You haul up an empty rope; Rin has gone.

“I’m back, onee-chan!” Koishi announces, making you jump.

“You really should stop surprising people like that,” you grumble, annoyed.

“Maximus,” Satori interrupts, her voice serious.

“Yes?” you turn towards her.

“I want you and Koishi to head back into the Underworld and take the message to Utsuho yourselves. Two have a better chance than one at making it through the kappa blockade. By the way, have you decided whether to let Utsuho go on the offensive, or reinforce us here, yet?” she says.

“But what about yourself?” you ask.

“I’ll stay here and hold the fort while you’re gone.”


1.
[ ] Join up with Utsuho. Have Koishi come with you.
[ ] Join up with Utsuho. Have Koishi stay at Hell’s Gate Castle.
[ ] Stay at Hell’s Gate Castle. Send Koishi to Utsuho.
[ ] Stay at Hell’s Gate Castle. Have Koishi stay too. Send another messenger to Utsuho.

2.
[ ] Give Utsuho permission to counterattack into Moriya territory through the Underground Geyser Center.
[ ] Recall Utsuho to Hell’s Gate Castle.

3.
[ ] Take off your chastity belt.
[ ] Keep your chastity belt on. Keep the key yourself.
[ ] Keep your chastity belt on. Entrust the key to Satori.

>> No. 20005
GOD DAMMIT YUKARI!!!!

1.
[x] Join up with Utsuho. Have Koishi come with you.
-[x] Ask Satori to not be careless as she cannot let herself be captured at all cost. If this get ugly, abandon the castle.

Ultimately, we need to be there to restrain Utsuho and Yuugi in case Moriya clan realize they can't win and surrender, something that onis and ravens will no doubt reject if left alone. Leaving Satori as sole commander here is a bit dangerous, but I'll trust our cavalry to charge and pass the damn blockade if they have to retreat.

Of course, Koishi follow us because any attempt to pass the blockade without Koishi is doomed to fail. We do NOT want to be captured so close to the end of this war.

2.
[x] Give Utsuho permission to counterattack into Moriya territory through the Underground Geyser Center.

We'll be here anyway. Not with our cavalry of course, but we know we can take on what's left at Moriya.

3.
[x] Keep your chastity belt on. Entrust the key to Koishi.

Depending on our state of mind, we may not want to keep the key. But leaving it with Satori doesn't sit well with me. So really, why not give it to someone following us?

This is important: If they surrender or lose without a rapefest starting, they could consider to obey Satori should we ask them to join. More importantly, we NEED to not look like a bastard to Sanae: not only she will understand our plight, but her power to make miracles could have a chance to cure us from the plague!

As for how army at our door may behave after leaders are out (they could decide to elect Aya as leader), that's what I hope Hinanawi will help us on.

We must not fuck this up.
>> No. 20006
>>20005

FFFFS-The one person who could probably turn us back into normal with no strings attached and who understands our plight is our fucking enemy goddamnit this sucks balls.

Still, voting with yah.
>> No. 20008
>>20005 here.

I just realized: why the hell is Sanae's sex in danger?! She's a girl! The curse is only about turning Outsiders guys into girls!

...Oh god dammit Yukari. You're really trying to have a clan conquer everything for something, aren't you?
>> No. 20009
File 131948676529.jpg - (55.98KB , 213x510 , 74dd6281cecc3571a0f13e2ea214a79f.jpg ) [iqdb]
20009
>>20005
+1 vote for this guy.

>>20006
>>20008
By using the logic of fiction (and overexposure to TvTropes) I hereby conclude that to heal or at least ward off this sickness shagging Sanae Kochiya is a primary goal. Maybe inside her is a special kind of jizz that can help us, and maybe the same goes for our jizz in her.

What can I say, it just stands out to me.

Also, this is the only picture of a genderswapped Sanae that I could find on Danbooru. Shit is rare.
>> No. 20010
[x] Join up with Utsuho. Have Koishi come with you.
-[x] Ask Satori to not be careless as she cannot let herself be captured at all cost. If this get ugly, abandon the castle.
[x] Give Utsuho permission to counterattack into Moriya territory through the Underground Geyser Center.
[x] Keep your chastity belt on. Entrust the key to Koishi.

>>20006
Actually...
>Yamame Kurodani
>Power to manipulate illness (especially infectious diseases)

Maybe she can manipulate it away or at least under control. Plus she's already an ally so...

[x] After regrouping ask Yamame about her ability and if it can be used to cure or weaken our plague.
>> No. 20011
>>20010
Weaken won't cut it until there's something to fight it first (cure or miracle), just so you know.
>> No. 20033
>>20011
Better then nothing.
>> No. 20037
>>20011
I would call slowing it down manipulating it.

While I doubt she could just up & stop it slowing its progress should be plenty enough.
>> No. 20049
>>20037
What progress? Maximus just stated that he's getting better at resisting the urges and Sakuya would probably have said something if any plagued fairy became worse. State of mind of the fairies is because they don't have the intelligence to resist the urges.

If anything, I suppose Yamame can tell us if the plague is evolving to become worse or not.
>> No. 20050
>>20049
I was thinking about the gender thing. I've apparently lost my goddamn mind so feel free to ignore me.
>> No. 20054
Calling it for >>20005.

While you wait, amuse yourselves by deciding which country Max came from.
>> No. 20055
File 13195884863.png - (33.36KB , 400x600 , british motherfuckers.png ) [iqdb]
20055
England.

Some of the best empires started from England.

Also, I'm biased.
>> No. 20059
Canada! Our soldiers are awesome.
>> No. 20060
He should obviously be Estonian.
>> No. 20062
Estonia, the greatest nation on earth.
>> No. 20063
Estonians are also knowledgable of the world around them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUgqXGu_gTQ
>> No. 20064
File 131960862755.jpg - (197.72KB , 1024x1325 , AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg ) [iqdb]
20064
America mother fuckers.
>> No. 20065
File 131960887959.png - (171.77KB , 550x512 , 550px-Coat_of_arms_of_Estonia_svg.png ) [iqdb]
20065
>>20062
I know, right?

Just look at that coat of arms! Look at it! Three goddamn lions! THREE! And they're just ready to high-five the fuck out of you!

You do not get any more badass than that.
>> No. 20066
>>20064
I know, somewhere deep down, that I should be offended but I just can't stop finding that amusing. It certainly doesn't hurt that I've met someone that image fits almost perfectly.
>> No. 20067
>>20065

They had a hardcore resistance movement too. Not to mention the name was fucking awesome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_brothers
>> No. 20071
Hispania
>> No. 20073
How about we just make him vaguely European?
That way, people who want him to be from England, or from Estonia or such all get what they want, long as we don't go into too much detail.
>> No. 20075
>>20073

I agree. It's probably the best idea.
>> No. 20077
>>20073
>>20075
Personally? I don't really care where he's from. I threw out Estonia because it was, quite literally, the first country that came to my sleep-addled brain. That and you never hear anything about the tiny country.
>> No. 20078
>>20077

I also chose Estonia for exactly that reason. It needs more love.
>> No. 20096
[x] >>20073
>> No. 20098
>>20065
Pff. Everyone has lions on their coat of arms up here!
Even though scandinavia/the baltics is pretty much the last region you'd expect to see any actual lions.
>> No. 20144
Why not Australia? You can't get more accustomed to the dangers of the world than being in Australia itself!
>> No. 20159
File 131994557225.png - (8.32KB , 175x321 , Coat_of_Arms_of_Yaroslavl_(1995).png ) [iqdb]
20159
>>20065
This is Yaroslavl
It's a bear with a fucking axe.
>> No. 20161
>>20159

That is the most fucking awesome flag ever.

EVER.
>> No. 20164
>>20159
Oh god it's actually true.
I had to check to make sure.
>> No. 20166
>>20159

Haha that's fuckin amazing.

I'm now imagining the Yaroslavlian mascot if they attended the Olympics.
>> No. 20174
File 131998145021.jpg - (387.74KB , 600x800 , Pedo_bear__s_Axe_o___death_by_ogtrunx.jpg ) [iqdb]
20174
>>20166
>> No. 20210
wHere's my war story!?
>> No. 20217
File 132016706846.jpg - (171.33KB , 800x618 , 34.jpg ) [iqdb]
20217
Fear not, for the days of massively delayed updates are past! In honour of NaNoWriMo, I shall aim at one update a day. This will either be extremely awesome, extremely sucky, or most likely a combination of both.

[x] Join up with Utsuho. Have Koishi come with you.
[x] Give Utsuho permission to counterattack into Moriya territory through the Underground Geyser Center.
[x] Keep your chastity belt on. Entrust the key to Koishi.

“Alright,” you agree. “I’ll take Koishi and join up with Utsuho. We’ll strike straight at the Moriya capital. The war will be over soon or the besieging army here will have to turn around and head home to meet our threat – either way, the siege will be relieved indirectly.”

“Very well,” Satori nods. “You have my blessing.”

“One more thing,” you add. “Can I have the key?” You extend your hand out towards her, palm up, onto which she places the key to your chastity belt. You turn to Koishi. “Can you keep this safe for me?”

“Y-yes, onee-chan,” Koishi straightens and solemnly accepts the little metal thing from you with both hands. She tucks it into an inner pocket deep within her clothing, and pats the pocket once. “It’ll be safe with me, I promise!”

“Good.” Now you can turn your undivided attention on preparing for your journey. Satori unrolls a map of the Underworld and traces the route from the surface to the underground with her finger.

“The main road,” Satori says. Near the surface, it is more accurately a large tunnel, constantly sloping downwards. It is easy to go down, but going up the slope takes a lot more effort.

“The kappa have made cross-tunnels opening into the main road and set up ambushes everywhere,” Koishi shudders, not very keen on repeating the experience of having to get past them. “I can sneak past them undetected, but with onee-chan along, it may be best to take the risk and ride through them as fast as possible.”

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea,” you voice your own concern. “Trying to outrun bullets usually doesn’t end well.” You catch yourself before you add an “in my experience”. After all, your experience with guns besides the limited exposure to matchlocks in Gensokyo doesn’t consist of much more than those American movies, in which the hero usually manages to somehow not get hit in any vital region, anyways.

“Well, you can’t make yourself invisible, can you?” Koishi shoots back, and you have to admit that she does have a point. As a human you don’t have any non-human abilities, other than you newfound power that apparently involves negating a youkai’s special powers through physical contact, but that is unlikely to help you on a stealth mission.

“It seems that taking the tunnel is out of the question,” you conclude. “But we need to get back into the Underworld nonetheless. How – of course!” You slap your forehead. “How could I forget! The Geyser, it has to blow on the surface, right? I remember you telling me that it’s not fit for an army to march through, but one or two lone travelers is another story. It’s one of the few ways between the Underworld and the surface, and it opens up at…” you trail off, as you remember just where the Geyser blows.

“Youkai Mountain, in Moriya territory,” Satori finishes for you, her voice mirroring your concern.

“That has to be the last place they’ll think of us going, right?” You try to convince yourself. “We just have to sneak through the siege, and then we’ll be golden.”

“At this rate, we’ll sneak half the castle out!” Koishi laughs.

You quickly prepare to follow in Rin’s footsteps – not exactly, as your destinations are in different directions, but you need to first get past the besieging forces all the same. Instead of your shiny armour, you change into earthy-hued clothing to camouflage yourself better, as does Koishi, though you do keep your sword, just in case. You even remember to break up the outline of the scabbard by tying a few pieces of brown and green cloth along its length. Koishi ties a sash full of throwing knives over her shoulder. There are no horses, of course.

In a short while, you are ready to rappel down the walls and set off on your journey. It is almost dawn and any more delay will see the sun rise and spoil any chances of getting down the walls undetected by the Moriya forces. “Max, I-“ Satori says as you take a hold of the rope and steel yourself. Her voice sounds strangely choked.

“Hm?” you ask, paying more attention to the strength of the knot around your waist.

“I- just be careful. Both of you,” Satori says, a little namely.

“I will, onee-chan!” Koishi answers her, cheerful as always. “You too, okay?”

You give Satori a nod and kick off the wall, falling until your descent is arrested by the rope around your waist. You swing back towards the stone-faced slope under the influence of gravity until your feet are resting against it once more, then kick off again. At the top of the wall, the cat youkais holding the ropes and feeding them down are probably holding back snickers at your expense, but hey, not everybody can scale walls like a cat.

You reach the bottom and untie the knot, as does Koishi beside you. The ropes are pulled back up the wall, disappearing into the pre-dawn darkness, leaving no trace of your descent. You barely have a moment before Koishi tugs on your arm and whispers “follow me”. You do as she says, which involves dropping down flat on the ground and crawling.

You don’t even get to look up her skirt from behind, since she’s wearing pants.

You crawl, crawl, and crawl, moving at an ever tortuously-slow pace, but on the bright side Koishi manages to keep the two of you out of the sight of any Moriya patrols, even as the sun rises and starts illuminating the ground. By the time Koishi finally allows you to stand up, the sun is already high in the sky. Even then, the two of you remain low against the ground, almost doubled over as you put as much distance between yourselves and Hell’s Gate Castle as quickly as possible.

You stoically withstand your hunger pangs (as the Komeiji strategist and tactician, you weren’t allowed to go hungry as long as there were servants and subordinates around), until come nightfall you and Koishi reach a burnt-down farmhouse in an abandoned field. Koishi decides that this is as good a place as any to stop for the night. You unwrap a cold rice ball. It is bland, but decently filling and it takes the hunger pangs away. Koishi takes first watch. You sleep, until Koishi wakes you up, and you spend an uneventful night watching the moon set from its peak and trying not to fall asleep.

The next day, Koishi sets a more relaxed pace, and you can finally walk while standing straight. The worry of being caught by the Moriya army besieging Hell’s Gate Castle is long past, and if Kanako’s information was accurate then there are insufficient troops remaining to garrison the towns properly, let along patrol the lands. You pass the time by telling Koishi stories passed down about your grandfather, who fought in his native Estonia as a resistance fighter during the WWII and escaped to America shortly after, where he spent the rest of his life fighting a different war against Swedish furniture in order to convert the masses to the joys of superior Estonian furniture, even going so far as to change his name to “Hardwood”. He passed on the labour of fighting the good fight to his son, and you in turn had reached the age where you would begin to help in the carrying out of your father’s work (when you were not going to classes, chilling with friends, or playing video games like Shogun II), before you got whisked to Gensokyo instead.

Pleasant story-telling makes the time go faster, and you soon reach the Geyser. As you suspect, there are no Moriya forces around even though you are in Moriya lands now. However, neither have you seen any waterspouts spraying up into the air on your approach, even though you remember the Geyser being regular enough that it should have erupted more than once by now. In fact, the pool is completely dry. An apparently bottomless hole in the parched lake bed is all that remains of the Geyser.

“What happened to the lake?” Koishi voices your question for you, as the two of you stop by the dry shore. “The Geyser always used to throw up more water than could drain back down.”

“I don’t know,” you reply uneasily, “but we still need to get down there, right?”

“It used to be that you could just dive down the hole and into the lake Underground,” Koishi explains, “but now, what if the lake underground has dried up too? You’ll break your neck if you jump.”

“What about you?” you half-joke.

“I’ll survive – probably.”

“Let’s get a closer look,” you suggest. The two of you make your way carefully to the edge of the hole. It is more than a few metres across, and though you can look straight down it from up close now, the bottom is shrouded in darkness. The angle of the sun isn’t right to shine straight down it, and it probably won’t be even if the sun was at its noon peak. “Were those there before?” You point to what looks like narrow stairs cut into the rock on the inside edge of the vertical tunnel, spiraling downwards.

“No,” Koishi tells you. “Come on.” You follow her down the dangerous stairs. The path is narrow and the steps are steep. On your right side is sheer stone with nothing than can be used for a handhold, and on your left is a sheer drop down an unknown depth to the bottom of the shaft, with, of course, no handrail or guard of any sort.

“So, the Geyser is supposed to start from the Underworld and shoot its way to the surface through this shaft, right?” You say for small talk as you make your way down the spiralling stairs. Soon it becomes too dim to see properly, even after your eyes have adjusted to the dark, and you feel your way forward with one hand on the wall beside you and taking the time to feel for the solid step with your foot before each hesitant step.

“That’s how it used to be,” Koishi’s voice comes from ahead of you. “To get down, you would dive down anytime, and to get up, you would wait on the bottom in the water for the Geyser to push you up. There wasn’t any need for stairs, and I never saw any stairs before.”

You keep going down for a while, with only the grumbling of your stomach to keep track of time. “Slow down,” Koishi suddenly says. “Turn right when you can; there’s a tunnel. The stairs end so don’t fall down.” Sure enough, your right palm, a little sore from dragging against the wall all this time, suddenly feels the emptiness of cool air. You turn and move slowly, feeling blindly with your hands ahead of you, but soon feel foolish for doing so; the contours of this tunnel are marked with bioluminescent mushrooms at regular intervals, too evenly spaced to have grown naturally, providing just enough light for you to distinguish Koishi’s silhouette.

“I didn’t even know this tunnel existed,” Koishi admits. “Feel the walls, and how the rock is smooth then jagged? This tunnel was dug out with iron or steel, not natural.”

“Moriya,” you breathe out. “Should we advance with weapons drawn?” Somehow it seems the right thing to do, in case you run into an ambush or something.

“Of course not, you’re more likely to trip and hurt yourself first,” Koishi debunks your idea. You’re glad that it’s much too dim for the embarrassed blush on your cheeks to show. “You’re blushing, aren’t you?” she adds. Drat, of course she can tell.

The tunnel is wide enough for two people to walk side by side without bumping into one another or the walls, and high enough to stand straight in. The two of you walk along the glowing-mushroom-illuminated path, meeting no one else along the way. In time, you reach a dead end, even though you are quite sure that you never encountered any branching tunnels.

“Of course. It has to be a dead end,” you say in a monotone, hungry, tired, and frustrated in more than one way. You give the stone a kick, and receive a hollow thump for your efforts. It takes you a moment to realize the implication. “It’s hollow!”

“Secret door,” Koishi mutters as she searches, “Here!” She does something, and the slab of stone slides away, revealing a scene that seems as bright as day in comparison with the poorly lit tunnel you just went through. It actually is the Underworld, with its magical ambient light, supplemented here by glowing pools of magma scattered over the place. Even the temperature is somewhat higher than you experienced in the other parts of the Underworld. This must be Furnace, Utsuho’s home, which lies deeper underground than the Palace of Earth Spirits and so you hadn’t had the chance to visit before. One would expect that this would be a safe corner of the Komeiji domain, with no way to the surface that doesn’t go through other regions of the Underworld, but first the Moriya and now you two have proven that assumption wrong.

“Do you know where to go from here?” you ask.

“Yeah!” Koishi replies. “I know how to get to Utsuho’s fort from here.” And soon even that is not needed, for as you make your way towards the local fort, you see a raven youkai flying towards you. It is Utusho. She looks a lot healthier, mentally, than before.

“Maximus-sama! Koishi-sama!” Utsuho lands and gives a bow. “The troops are ready to march, to the ends of Gensokyo if need be. All you have to do is give the word.”

“There’s no need for formalities,” you say. “By the way, you should post a guard back there,” you wave towards the direction from whence you came. There’s a tunnel which goes to the Geyser – and what happened to the Geyser?”

Utsuho falls in step walking beside you and Koishi. “I shall see to it as soon as we get back. The Geyser, I regret to report, is dry. The Moriya have redirected the water to an artificial spring which they call the Underground Geyser Center. That should be our next target, unless your orders are to reinforce Hell’s Gate Castle.”


[ ] Begin the attack right away.

[ ] See Yamame first.
>> No. 20220
Hmmm... Is there a reason to stop here? It's not like we can't afford a few minutes to talk to Yamame. We'll need a report on the forces here, see if Yamame and Kisume built up their own units, scout report on next target, ect.

[x] See Yamame first.

Obviously, there's the danger that the more people know, the more chances of rumors spreading that would undermine morale. But we really shouldn't distrust our own side on discretion, this is rather important and Yamame would probably appreciate the show of trust on our part, since we didn't really get a chance to talk to her and Kisume yet.
>> No. 20222
[x] See Yamame first.
>> No. 20223
[X] See Yamame first.

As long as we're quick about it it shouldn't be a problem. The Youkai Mountain has waited for us for days, it can wait another hour.
>> No. 20225
[x] See Yamame first.

Don't see a reason not to since it should take very little time.
>> No. 20231
[X] See Yamame first.

(Incidentally, who's "XH" in >>20004?)
>> No. 20249
File 132027924483.jpg - (215.50KB , 600x700 , 35.jpg ) [iqdb]
20249
Must… update… every… day…

[X] See Yamame first.

“We’ll go on the offensive and take the fight straight to the Moriya capital,” you announce. “But I need to see Yamame first. Where is she?”

“Kurodani? She’s set herself up in the medical station,” Utsuho tells you. “Are you injured?”

“No, nothing like that,” you assure her.

“I’ll show you the way to the medical station,” Koishi offers.

“And I’ll finish the preparations,” Utsuho finishes.

The three of you make your way to Reiuji Castle. Utsuho takes her leave to get the army ready to move; after all, it is one thing to say that an army is ready to march right away, and quite another to ensure that camp is broken, gear gathered, all soldiers accounted for, formations formed, and all the requisite tasks before an army can actually be on the march. Koishi guides you inside the small fortress to the room that Yamame has converted to an infirmary of sorts. There are beds spaced out all over the chamber, some with youkai and fairies resting in them. In one corner curtains provide some privacy.

“Mistress Komeiji, Mistress Hardwood,” Yamame coos. You turn to look at her, and can’t help but stare. She is dressed in a little black nurse outfit, complete with a little black nurse’s cap that contrasts nicely with her golden hair. Her breasts fill out her high-collared uniform and draw attention to the six buttons arranged in two columns down the front. The one-piece top-and-skirt combination is short-sleeved, with cuffs high above the elbows, and very short at the hem, ending just after the womanly swell of her hips and leaving very little of her long legs to the imagination. She is wearing little black shoes to match. “What brings you here?”

“Well, um, I-“ you stammer, not quite sure how to begin.

“Ah, so you are my patient!” Yamame looks you over from head to toe, making you feel a little uncomfortable. “Oh! I know what is troubling you. Don’t worry, I can treat it.”

“Komeiji-sama!” A raven messenger enters and bows. “Reiuji-sama requests your help.”

“I can take care of things from here, mistress,” Yamame promises Koishi. “I just need the key, before you go.”

“The key? How do you know-“ Koishi raises an eyebrow. You’re curious, too.

“Doctor’s intuition,” Yamame winks, and holds her hand out.

Koishi reaches into her clothes and takes out the key to your chastity belt. “Take care of onee-chan, okay?” she admonishes as she drops the key into Yamame’s waiting palm, then follows the messenger out.

“This way,” Yamame gestures to you. She leads you to the private corner of the infirmary, where the cots are surrounded by curtains, and shows you into one such private area. She gestures for you to sit down on the bed, while she fills up a sharp-looking needle with some sort of liquid. “You should change out of these dirty clothes. There’s a gown on the bed. Don’t worry, no one can see you through these curtains.”

“Will that be, um, necessary?” you ask nervously, looking at its glinting point with apprehension, as you remove your clothing. You find the gown on the pillow. It’s a thin affair, almost semi-transparent, and beneath it you have nothing else to wear except your chastity belt.

“Unfortunately, yes.” She finishes filling up the needle and sits beside you, with one are leg crossed over the other, holding the needle in the way that reminds you of a femme fatale in film noir holding a cigarette. “Let me guess, magical plague transmitted through coitus, with symptoms including male reproductive organ development and urges to mate?”

“That’s exactly right!” You exclaim, surprised. “But how can you tell just by looking at me?”

“Yours truly is an expert on infectious diseases, after all,” Yamame laughs. “I’d be ashamed of myself if I couldn’t tell. Unfortunately, this means we’ll need to use the needle. Please hold your arm out. Your weaker arm, if you please.”

You resign yourself to the worst and hold your left arm out, looking away as Yamame presses the needle into your arm. You feel a sharp ache as it punctures your skin, then it is over almost as quickly as it began. “That wasn’t so bad, was it?” Yamame asks cheerfully as she puts the used needle away on a tray. “I’m afraid that your condition can’t be cured by medicine alone, but that should at least stop it from spreading to anyone else you sleep with. I’ve heard quite the rumours about your legendary ability to seduce any woman you meet.”

“Um-“ you’re really not quite sure what you’re supposed to say, especially since in more cases than not you weren’t exactly the one taking the need. Like right now, for example, as Yamame rolls over and straddles your lap. Her spread legs pushes the hem of her outfit up above her wide hips to her waist, revealing that she is devoid of any undergarment under her uniform. She pushes you down onto the bed and presses her breasts against yours.

“We need to conduct some medical tests to make sure your medicine took effect, don’t you think?” Yamame whispers into your ear. You gasp as you feel her hand slipping under your gown, and something cold and metal – the key! – pressing shallowly into your womanhood.

“What kind of tests?” you manage to stammer.

“To make sure that you can’t infect anyone else, of course,” she continues to coo and blow onto your ear, making you shiver. There is small click as she inserts the key into your belt and unlocks it. Her nipples are stiff beneath her uniform, poking against your mounds. The same can be said of you.

“But what if it didn’t work?” you pant, giving in to temptation and reaching behind her back to cup one half of her rump in each hand. The globes of her rear are round and full, easily more than a handful, and very squeezable.

“I’m confident in my skills,” she assures you, and kisses down from your ear, along your jaw, and to your neck. Your erection springs to its full and engorged length as she pulls the confining belt away. You gasp and shudder as you feel her soft fingers wrap firmly around the base of your shaft before tugging up and down, causing pre-cum to dribble down your length and onto her hand.

Yamame repositions herself to kneel straddling your waist. You reach up and undo the six buttons on her uniform to expose her breasts. Free from their confines they are even larger than they first appeared. You rub around her large, deep pink areolae in little circles, a smile on your face as the nubs in their centre swell even further.

She lowers herself on you, until your shaft is squeezed in the cleft between the generous cheeks of her butt. Your hands remain on her rear, groping, as she bends low and shakes her rump up and down along your length. You groan from the sensation, but soon you want more. You place your hands under her thighs and lift her up. She understands your intent and rolls her hips until the tip of your member is prodding her wet lips.

“Yamame…” you murmur softly. She leans forward, cupping your face as she kisses you. You push your tongue against hers as you pull her hips down and bury your hard cock in her cunt all in one go. Her folds press around you from all sides, making you lose control, and soon you are bucking your hips wildly and thrusting as deep inside her as you possibly can. The first spurts of your thick seed follow shortly after.

You are hardly finished, and without even bothering to withdraw from her pussy you get on your knees and force Yamame onto all fours. Your erection is still rock hard as you resume your motions. Even if the curtains block vision, the sound of your flesh slapping against her wobbling ass is sure to escape beyond the curtains, but both of you are too caught up in the moment to care. You bring your hand down to slap her full right cheek. She squeals; this naughty nurse likes to be spanked! You are more than happy to give her what she wants, turning both sides of her rear bright red and sore. Her walls clench around your cock in climax, as though trying to milk you for another load, which you eagerly shoot deep into her quivering cunt.

Sated at long last, you slowly pull out of Yamame and lean back, sitting on your knees. She rolls over onto her back. Pearly white semen slowly trickles out from between her lower lips, over the pucker of her other entrance, and from there it stains the bedsheets. It doesn’t seem to stop flowing out of her. Just how much seed did you save up anyways?

“If I’d known you were this good, I’d have defected a long time ago,” Yamame giggles dreamily, almost glowing in afterglow.

The curtains are suddenly drawn back; the two of you instinctively turn your heads to see none other than Koishi standing there.

“Onee-chan I’m b-“ she stops mid-word, staring at the scene in front of her eyes. You, nude (your gown must have slipped off something during sex), with a semi-erect cock out that’s coated in liquids from lovemaking, and Yamame, with her legs spread and her cunt literally dripping with sperm. Koishi’s face turns red. Perhaps you’d expect that she’d be embarrassed by what she sees, but you aren’t prepared for her response. “Onee-chan you idiot!” She screams angrily and turns around, running out of the room. You could have sworn that the tears were starting to flow in the split second before she turned her back on you.


[ ] Chase Koishi (and write-in for what to say to her).
[ ] Time to find Utsuho and get the army on the march. You have no time to waste on little whiny flat-chested slender-hipped girls.
[ ] It’d be a shame to let Yamame’s ass go to waste!
>> No. 20252
[x] Chase Koishi (Apologies, Yamame took control to 'test' and you got caught up with the mood, fueled by frustration of not doing it with urges sent by the plague. And you'll make it up to her, so please forgive us. And didn't you promise to not run away like that again?).

Because the second choice looks dickish and the third? Really not the time for it.

I'll root for you and everyday updates, SB. Good luck (even if your resolution already seems to be tested).
>> No. 20253
[x] Chase Koishi.
-[x] Explain what happened and apologize for losing control.
-[x] Ask about her reaction.

The first bit's for her sake & the second for Max's. Can't say I recall Koishi hinting at a deeper interest in Max.
>> No. 20255
[x] Chase Koishi.
-[x] Explain what happened and apologize for losing control.
-[x] Ask about her reaction.

When you don't know what's wrong, apologize. Most importantly, engage her in conversation if possible. At least then we might find out exactly what she's upset about.

Keep up the good work on the one post per day, that way I get more frequent installments of one of my favourite stories.
>> No. 20265
[x] Chase Koishi.
-[x] Explain what happened and apologize for losing control.
-[x] Do Not Ask about her reaction.
Have some sensitivity here guys
>> No. 20266
[x] Chase Koishi.
-[x] Explain what happened and apologize for losing control.
-[x] Do Not Ask about her reaction.
>> No. 20267
[x] Chase Koishi.
-[x] Explain what happened and apologize for losing control.
-[x] Do Not Ask about her reaction.
-[x] Though you do kind of have to still fuck people to ward of cursed female-ism.

If there's one thing I know about medieval times, it's don't tick off the nobility. Utsuho should be able to understand that, definitely.

Still, we can't be a Koishi-exclusive.
>> No. 20268
[x] Chase Koishi.
-[x] Explain what happened and apologize for losing control.
-[x] Do Not Ask about her reaction.
>> No. 20275
File 132034165528.jpg - (218.59KB , 834x1026 , 36.jpg ) [iqdb]
20275
[x] Chase Koishi.
-[x] Explain what happened and apologize for losing control.
-[x] Do Not Ask about her reaction.

“Koishi!” You barely pause long enough to pull a gown on yourself before sprinting after her. You’re not quite desperate enough to run after her while completely nude. “Wait up!” She ignores your pleads to stop, and you have no other choice but to follow her through the corridors and up several flights of stairs. At last you find yourself on the roof of the fort.

“Go away, you dummy!” Koishi sobs angrily at you, with nowhere else to run. She wipes her teary cheeks with the sleeve of her shirt.

Of course you ignore her and step forward to embrace her instead. At least she doesn’t resist. As you wrap your arms around her, she rests her head on your breasts and sobs into your bosom. Her little fist beats against your chest. “I’m sorry,” you say. “I got carried away and lost control of myself.” You’re tempted to ask why she’s so upset about you having sex, but wisely or not you resist the urge to ask.

Koishi seems to regain control of herself a little. She lifts her head and sniffs. Her eyes and cheeks are wet, but no new tears are rolling down them for now. “No, I should be the one apologizing, onee-chan. It’s unfair for you… but…” she trails off timidly, rather unlike her.

“What is it?” You encourage her to go on, as gently as you can.

“I – I think I like you, onee-chan,” She whispers softly. “Like, not just like, but like, like that kind of like, like… love,” she mumbles none too clearly. “And then I got jealous when I saw you…”

“Koishi…” you’re not quite what to say.

“I know, I’m being silly right?” Koishi smiles through her tears. “I shouldn’t get all jealous over nothing like Parsee-“

“No, don’t say that,” you place your finger on her delicate lips. “I’ll never say anything like that to you.”

“Onee-chan… thank you. Do you…” her voice is quiet and nervous. You have to tilt your head to hear what she’s saying. “Do you like me too? Not just as a sister, but…” she swallows audibly, “as something more?”


[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 20278
Oh hell. Talk about stepping in the middle of a minefield.

Well, here goes...

[x] Answer that you don't know. Yes, she's important to you, but you don't even know if you can give an answer with your own problems. She calls you onee-chan but, you're a guy... does she prefer you as you are now? Would she still does if your body shifted either way? Can your answer even be worth something so long your true gender is in peril?

So long as the curse matter isn't taken care of, I don't think giving an answer like this would really count.
>> No. 20282
>>20278

Thank God. Seriously, we need to avoid love interests during a war. Everyone knows they'll just end up being killed in order to give us a reason to fight, or add some tragedy to the story, or free us up for someone else.

Best not to form serious attachments right now, for the good of everyone.
>> No. 20294
[x] You don't know. With everything that has be going on - both on and off the battlefield - you haven't had too much free time for personal matters let alone thought about pursuing romantic interests.

Yeah. This about sums up my view of it.
>> No. 20295
x] You don't know. With everything that has be going on - both on and off the battlefield - you haven't had too much free time for personal matters let alone thought about pursuing romantic interests.

Honesty.
>> No. 20296
>>20282
Just to spite you.

[x] "Yes, Yes I do love you more then a sister."
>> No. 20299
[x] You don't know. With everything that has be going on - both on and off the battlefield - you haven't had too much free time for personal matters let alone thought about pursuing romantic interests.
>> No. 20300
[X] You don't know. With everything that has be going on - both on and off the battlefield - you haven't had too much free time for personal matters let alone thought about pursuing romantic interests.

Hopefully this won't fuck us in the ass.

And we need to get Yamame's cure to Remilia. Yamame wasn't able to block off the curse, but it's not infected by the plauge thing anymore.
>> No. 20301
File 132040007747.jpg - (158.40KB , 742x1025 , 4d056a3505f77f33c31d0a71b8ea5701[1].jpg ) [iqdb]
20301
[x] Just my little sister. -At the moment, if I were to think of you as anything more, I'd throw you down and rape you and never stop and because of the curse never see you as something to love, only to fuck. And I'd never want to do that to you, Koishi.
>> No. 20315
[x] You don't know. With everything that has be going on - both on and off the battlefield - you haven't had too much free time for personal matters let alone thought about pursuing romantic interests.
>> No. 20317
“Personal affection is a luxury you can have only after all your enemies are eliminated. Until then, everyone you love is a hostage, sapping your courage and corrupting your judgment.”

[x] You don't know. With everything that has be going on - both on and off the battlefield - you haven't had too much free time for personal matters let alone thought about pursuing romantic interests.
>> No. 20320
>>20317
Bit too late for that now... It's clear Maximus is going to take hard any grave injury substained by the others girls.
>> No. 20343
1 hour left before you miss your deadline not that I mind to terribly much quality over quantity as long is doesn't take you ages to put out updates
>> No. 20345
>>20343
He already missed it yesterday you know?
>> No. 20425
Where's the updates StoryBunny?
>> No. 20542
storybunny? storyBunny!? STORYBUNNY!?!
>> No. 20732
Well Bones? What's the verdict.
>> No. 20739
Writer existance failue.
Reasons unknown.
>> No. 21170
File 132358332764.jpg - (123.94KB , 1024x768 , 37.jpg ) [iqdb]
21170
And now the reason is known.

On the bright side, I just finished all the quest lines and miscellaneous quests and stuff, with no need to replay it until the crazy total revamp mods come out, and am ready to resume the story, assuming I have any readers left. Calling it for:

[x] You don't know. With everything that has be going on - both on and off the battlefield - you haven't had too much free time for personal matters let alone thought about pursuing romantic interests.
>> No. 21171
Aaaaaand SUDDENLY StoryBunny!

You have a lot of lost time to make up for >=3
>> No. 21185
File 132363325882.jpg - (78.16KB , 428x410 , cool epic nice sweet neat.jpg ) [iqdb]
21185
>>21170
It is a good day.
>> No. 21190
File 132363421956.png - (503.99KB , 700x841 , 38.png ) [iqdb]
21190
[x] You don't know. With everything that has be going on - both on and off the battlefield - you haven't had too much free time for personal matters let alone thought about pursuing romantic interests.

“I-“ you stammer. “I don’t know. With everything that has been going on, all the battles and all the politics, I guess I didn’t have any time to think about romance at all.”

Koishi sniffs. “So is that it? We’re all just fucktoys to you, to be used and thrown away?”

“No, I didn’t mean that-“ you search desperately for a way to dig yourself out of this hole you’ve fallen into. Fortunately, you find salvation in the form of Utsuho, whom you spy out of the corner of your eye, armored and geared for battle. “We’ll talk about this another time,” you promise the teary-eyed girl, kicking the can down the road. “Utsuho! Are we ready to march?”

“For you, Hardwood-sama, we are always ready to march to war,” Utsuho salutes smartly, having missed the exchange between you and Koishi, and so she looks slightly confused at the murderous, dagger-ly death glare that she is being given.

“I’ll leave you two to it then.” And with those words Koishi coldly walks away.

“Is something wrong?” Utsuho asks nervously.

“No, nothing, everything’s fine,” you lie. “I’ll inspect the troops before we go.”

“They’re already formed up,” she informs you proudly.

With Utsuho’s help you quickly make yourself presentable. You walk outside to see the ranks and files of youkai and fairy arrayed in all their splendour, hell-bent on exacting some righteous vengeance on the unprovoked Moriya invaders. They look as ready for war as they’ll ever be. With the gaze of hundreds of waiting eyes on you, you suddenly feel pressured to make a speech or at least say something.

“We’ve been on the defensive long enough. Now we take the fight to the enemy. Show no fear and bring honour to Komeiji and to yourselves!”

The roar of cheers drowns you out before you can say more. A pair of raven youaki kneel before you and present a katana, sheathed within an ornate ceremonial scabbard. You draw the blade and hold it high above your head. “Victory and death! Victory for us and death for the Moriya!”

The cheers erupt anew. You sheathe your weapon and turn aside. “Not my best speech, was it?” you mutter to Utsuho at your side.

“They are roused regardless,” she replies diplomatically.

The army – your army – sets forth towards its next conquest, the Underground Geyser Center. There you hope to find more clues to unravel the mystery of how the Moriya managed to sneak their own army down into the Underworld, even though you have your own suspicions involving elevators. Koishi doesn’t reappear, though when you ask after her you are told that she is “scouting ahead”, so apparently she is just avoiding you and not missing again. You hope that Satori is still holding out against the siege of Hell’s Gate Castle, and that the Moriya haven’t rendered the entire point of your counterattack moot while you are gone.

There is not much time to dwell on possibilities, though, as you arrive within sight of the Underground Geyser Center. It doesn’t look like much from a distance. A column of rock rises up to the ceiling high above. Surrounding it is a low wall, without even so much as a raised earth mound to situate it above the surrounding environs.

“Report!” A messenger approaches. “The enemy position has only a minimal garrison of levied fairies, and no defenses other than the wall you see here.”

“Good,” Utsuho says. “Max, let me take care of this one.”

“Hm? Not that I mind, but why?” you ask.

“We outnumber the enemy so much that our own soldiers will end up fighting each other by accident if we attack conventionally,” she explains. “I can take a few youkai and storm the place with minimal casualties.”

“Alright, auto-resolve this for me.” You watch Utsuho as she takes a few of her fellow katana-wielding ravens and advances towards the gate ahead of the rest of the army. She raises her rod-enveloped arm and points it. There is a boom audible even back where you are, and a crash a second later as the flimsy wooden gate explodes into splinters. Utsuho’s warriors give a loud shout and charge into the breech, cutting down those hapless fairies with enough bravery or foolishness to remain in their way.

By the time you reach the Underground Geyser Center with the rest of your forces, it is firmly under Komeiji control. “No casualties,” Utsuho reports proudly. “But you should see this.” She leads you to what appeared to be a simple column of rock before. Up close, it looks much too smooth to be artificial, and upon stepping through a doorway and inside you realize that you are in an elevator shaft. A massive, circular elevator shaft at least twenty metres in diameter. “There’s machinery below to harness the power of the geyser to drive this – thing – up,” she continues. “But the Moriya must have wrecked it as they retreated.”

“Is there any other way to power it up?” you ask her. “This looks like the only way up.”

“Actually, I think there is. Look there.” Utsuho points to the centre of the shaft, where there is an octagonal indent in the ground. It looks just right for her control rod to fit into. “I think this goes in here-“ and with those words she presses the rod into the slot- “Woah!” Everything – the walls of the shaft and even the floor you are standing on – lights up like a Christmas tree, with glowing circuits and runes on every surface.

“Can you make it go up now?” Your voice is giddy with excitement.

“I think so-“ a deafening screech of stone scraping against stone fills your ears, and at the same time you are nearly thrown off balance as the disc you are standing on, the entire “floor” of the shaft, jerks upwards by a few inches. “Yeah, I can control it.” The disc descends back to its original position, more smoothly this time.

“Assemble all the troops inside. We’re going to smite the Moriya like angry demons straight out of hell,” you smile smugly. All the other troops seem to be of the same mind as well as they step inside the shaft and take up defensive positions. To be ready no matter which direction the exit is upon reaching the top, you arrange your force like a giant hedgehog, bristling with spears and arrows pointing outwards, while you remain safely in the centre of the formation. “Where’s Koishi? Is she here?” you ask again.

“Komeiji-sama just reported in to me a few minutes ago. Didn’t you see her?” Utsuho gives you a strange look. “Is she avoiding you? Did you two argue over something?”

“Something like that.” You respond dismissively, trying to be as least awkward as possible. “Anyways, the important thing is that we don’t leave her behind, that’s all. Let’s get moving.”

“Yes, Milady General!” Utsuho salutes you and places her control rod into the central slot. This time the chamber groans for a moment under the additional weight, and then begins to rise without further accident. It moves slowly at first but gradually picks up speed non-stop. You are just about to voice your concerns, ready to shout to make yourself heard over the infernal screeching of unlubricated stone against stone about getting smashed flat at the top when it starts to decelerate instead.

Your ears still ring as the elevator grinds to a halt at its destination. There is still a ceiling above, but sunlight pours in from one open side. You can also hear the sound of a waterfall for a brief moment before your officers give the order to charge out and the air becomes filled with loud battlecries. Your army pours out from the elevator as an unstoppable swarm, sweeping what little resistance there is aside. As you step outside in the wake of the advance you see the previously heard waterfall on one side and a long drop over the edge of a precipice on the other. Precarious-looking arching bridges of stone leap from jutting cliff to jutting cliff, radiating outwards from the largest cliff, on which a forbidding keep sits.

“I know where we are!” Utsuho tells you. “This is Aerie Castle, home of the Tengu. We’re high up on Youkai Mountain, in the heart of Moriya lands, and a stone’s throw away from their capital itself!” A few tengu attempt to slow the advance of your forces, by taking up valiant stands on the bridges and stairways, harassing and swooping in from the sides, or plinking away with arrows, but they might as well be pissing against the tide for all the good they do. Your army simply swarms over all the available paths, brushing aside the small garrison with overwhelming numbers, and converge towards the keep.

There is a small hold-up at the gate of the keep, too strong to be simply battered down, but by the time you and Utsuho reach it a few of the ravens of the ravens with control rods have set up. They bring down the gates in a hail of fire and light, and Utsuho is the first to charge into the hall as the doors come crashing down. You follow hot on her heels, caught up in the moment if somewhat unwisely.

Only two tengu remain within the keep, in samurai armour and with weapons drawn. One is dressed in a black and purple checkered motif. Her waifish figure and her long pigtails, as well as the slight waiver in the way she holds her katana, make her look more suited for wielding a pen instead of a sword. However, the tall imposing figure standing behind her is pure warrior. Though her face is hidden behind the scowl of a red, long-nosed mask, your eyes are drawn instinctively to the generous swell of her breastplate. She is bristling with weaponry, from the naginata in her hands to the nodachi on her back to the katana wakizashi at her side, and who knows what other hidden weapons besides.

“Halt! I am Himekaidou Hatate, loyal servant of Lady Tenma, Chief of all Tengu! None shall harm my Lady!”

“I got this one,” Utsuho steps forward. “Don’t worry, this doesn’t mean you have to take the big one on all by yourself!” she jokes over her shoulder. The moment of distraction costs her dearly, as you watch helplessly while Hatate drops her katana, pulls out a pistol, and simply shoots the hell raven with a loud bang and a bright flash.

As though the gunshot was a signal to begin, the Utsuho’s subordinates charge with raised katanas to protect their fallen leader, while Tenma lowers her naginata and charges too. She is a terrifying sight to watch, a whirlwind of destruction that tosses her foes left and right and sends their bodies slamming against the columns and walls of the hall. When a lucky strike chops her polearm in arm, she draws her two-handed nodachi and returns the favour, shattering steel and cleaving bone with the fury of her blows. Even worse, she is steadily making her way towards you. You draw your sword to defend yourself, and just barely manage to deflect an overhead blow to one side. Where it smashes into the floor tiles the force of the stroke cracks them into fine dust. Your arms still trembling from the vibrations, you are unable to avoid Tenma again as she bats your sword out of your hands and delivers a high kick to your chest, knocking you flat on your back and the wind out of you. She towers over you and raises her blade to drive it down through your heart-

A blur drops down on Tenma from above, knocking her to the ground. “Die, die, die!” Someone is shouting in a young woman’s voice. You blink and look down to see a small girl crouched over Tenma’s unmoving body, stabbing her over and over again with a bloody knife. It takes you a moment to get over the cognitive dissonance and recognize the girl as Koishi.

“Nobody hurts onee-chan! Ever!” Koishi seems to be finally satisfied and stops plunging the blade into Tenma’s unresisting flesh. She gets up unsteadily and turns towards you. It is not the bloodstains all over her that terrify you, but her eyes, which are dull and lifeless compared to the last time you had seen her, not very long ago. “Koishi will help onee-chan finish this war quickly, and then onee-chan will have lots and lots of time to think about love, right?”

“Err, right, of course,” you agree cautiously.

“Hey, Max-“ Utsuho’s weak croak snaps you out of it. You rush by her side, where she is lying on the floor, a red patch staining her chest and frothy pink bubbles on her lips. “She got me good, that Himekaidou-“ her words are interrupted by a cough that brings up dark red blood.

“Don’t speak. You can’t die on me, you hear me, Utsuho?” You order her, blinking back tears.

“Don’t be silly,” Utsuho looks indignant at the suggestion, as much as one can while coughing up blood. “A little thing like this’s not going to do me in. Might need time to heal though.” She stops for a moment to cough up more blood, and points. “Take good care of her for me, okay?”

You look at where Utsuho’s pointing and see a disarmed, kneeling Hatate taken prisoner. The two ravens standing guard over her look like they would like nothing better than to chop off her head, but so far they have shown remarkable restraint. You look back towards Koishi, who is still staring at you blankly, and occasionally throwing dangerous looks towards Utusho.

With the defeat of Tenma, the castle is as good as yours, though not without cost. You suppose you need to figure out what to do from here.



[Write-in]
>> No. 21191
>>21190
You have no idea how good it is to see you back.
>> No. 21192
Did we just perma kill the Tenma

If so that may not be a good thing... oh well.

[x] Send out scouts we need to know whats going on around us and we need to know now... Spare the bird for now.

List of things to do.

1.Capture Sanae to help figure out what Yukaris game is.
2. Capture thee Moriya Capital to end this stupid war.
3. Finish off Rumia's rebellion.
4. Consolidate our power.
???
?. Unite Gensokyo under one banner.
>> No. 21193
[x] Send out scouts we need to know whats going on around us and we need to know now... Spare the bird for now.
-[x] Have some troops rush Utsuho and any other injured to Yamanae. send enough to repel a garrison, but no generals.
--[x] keep up the momentum but be cautious, there may be traps ahead.

>>21170
Writing has been slow lately, I guess skyrim has slowed down more then one writer. We'll have elder scrolls 5: Gensokyo on this board before long I bet.
>> No. 21194
Congrats. You all turned Koishi into a yandere.
>> No. 21195
[X] Have Hatate put under strict guard. She must not be allowed to escape.
[X] Send out scouts to make sure we can go on toward Moriya's capital without running headlong into a trap or being attacked by unexpected enemies from behind.
[X] Have some troops rush Utsuho and any other injured to Yamame. Send enough to repel raiders, but no generals.
[X] Prepare to advance toward the Moriya capital.

We need to clear things up with Koishi eventually but right now there's no time to lose. Not that I have any idea what to say to her but the way she is right now can't be healthy for her.

Also, welcome back StoryBunny.
>> No. 21196
>>21194
Thank you. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
>> No. 21197
>>21194
Godammit StoryBunny. You come back after so long and you do this to us? Or was the excuse that poor? (Incidentally, I'm the one who proposed saying we were confused about our own identity and gender.)
>> No. 21198
I hope we haven't broke poor Koishi here
>> No. 21199
[X] Send out scouts to make sure we can go on toward Moriya's capital without running headlong into a trap or being attacked by unexpected enemies from behind.
[X] Have some troops rush Utsuho and any other injured to Yamame. Send enough to repel raiders, but no generals.
[X] Take stock of any weapons stockpiles or other such useful stuff, like more flintlocks or muskets seeing as Hatate had one.

Don't worry, youkai can survive being cut up into even 5 pieces and survive. It's just a flesh wound for the tenma!
I'm sure Koishi is totally fine, too. I mean, just like we're absolutely fine. Right? Everything is absolutely fine.
>> No. 21203
Added a bit more.

[X] Send out scouts to make sure we can go on toward Moriya's capital without running headlong into a trap or being attacked by unexpected enemies from behind.
[X] Have some troops rush Utsuho and any other injured to Yamame. If Suwako decides to put up a fight, we'll need her at her best to take the goddess down fast. Send enough to repel raiders, but no generals.
[X] Take stock of any weapons stockpiles or other such useful stuff, like more flintlocks or muskets seeing as Hatate had one.
[X] Have a talk with Koishi, see if you can get her to calm down a bit. At the very least, make sure she isn't going to kill Sanae and Suwako. You need to know what Sanae knows and she'll probably talk way more easily if Suwako is captured and not killed.
[X]Ask Hatate what should be done with the fallen Tenma. You can't bring back the deads, but there's no need to piss off the tengu more by treating the corpse the same as the rest.
>> No. 21207
What has Anon done to make Koishi so obsessive with the character again? Did they already have sex, even?
>> No. 21209
>>21207
She did so back in thread one just after Max found out she grew a wonderful set of breasts and a cunt, though that was her more forcing herself on Max (Not that Hardwood really stopped it happening)
>> No. 21216
>>21209

I see. Thanks for the answer.
>> No. 21228
{x] what ever as long as the below happens
[X] Have a talk with Koishi, see if you can get her to calm down a bit. At the very least, make sure she isn't going to kill Sanae and Suwako. You need to know what Sanae knows and she'll probably talk way more easily if Suwako is captured and not killed.
[X]Ask Hatate what should be done with the fallen Tenma. You can't bring back the deads, but there's no need to piss off the tengu more by treating the corpse the same as the rest.
>> No. 21250
Up and at em lads we got us a war to end!
>> No. 21251
wait it should be ladies shouldn't it
>> No. 21259
What about lads who dress up as ladies?
>> No. 21261
We have those!? I knew about the ladies dressing as men but not about that.
>> No. 21265
Where did this come from I don't even
>> No. 21268
We so strange things when board or nervous and waiting for the writefags
>> No. 21278
>>21261
And even ladies who are lads who like lads to be ladies who do lads like they're ladies who do ladies like they're lads.

>>21268
(Yes.)
>> No. 21282
>>21278
Okay you win I can't beat that. Let's stop for sake of StoryBunny's sanity
>> No. 21295
>>21282
But mindbreak is my fetish!
>> No. 21298
>>21295

I would perfer that Koishi keeps her mind intact. Last thing we need is for her to kill half the army in their sleep so she has more alone time with us.
>> No. 21307
>>21298

stop giving him ideas
>> No. 21323
>>21307

Just be thankful it isn't Yukari or Yuka.
>> No. 21324
>>21298
I was talking about storybunny's sanity!
>> No. 21335
File 132398070236.jpg - (249.85KB , 715x1000 , 39.jpg ) [iqdb]
21335
[X] Have Hatate put under strict guard. She must not be allowed to escape.
[X] Send out scouts to make sure we can go on toward Moriya's capital without running headlong into a trap or being attacked by unexpected enemies from behind.
[X] Have some troops rush Utsuho and any other injured to Yamame. Send enough to repel raiders, but no generals.
[X] Prepare to advance toward the Moriya capital.
[X] Take stock of any weapons stockpiles or other such useful stuff, like more flintlocks or muskets seeing as Hatate had one.
[X] Have a talk with Koishi, see if you can get her to calm down a bit. At the very least, make sure she isn't going to kill Sanae and Suwako. You need to know what Sanae knows and she'll probably talk way more easily if Suwako is captured and not killed.
[X]Ask Hatate what should be done with the fallen Tenma. You can't bring back the deads, but there's no need to piss off the tengu more by treating the corpse the same as the rest.

“Hang in there, Utsuho, we’ll get you to Yamame right away,” you reassure her. “Where is Yamame, anyways?”

“She’s set up a medical tent near the rear,” one of the ravens tells you as she and another help Utsuho up and support her on either side.

“Good, take her there.” You look around. The rest of the soldiers are all standing around, staring and not knowing what to do. The shock of the scene that just unfolded in front of them overpowers the celebratory impulses of victory. “Don’t just stand there!” You command them. “We’ve still got a castle to secure. Get some scouts out there to check what’s around us, and have them find a way to the capital too. And someone – more than one
me?” of you, actually – secure the prisoner. What’re you all standing around for? Get moving!”

There is a sudden flurry of activity as the soldiers suddenly find things to do. “Koishi, don’t go yet,” you turn to her amidst the press and throng. She is still holding the bloody dagger so tightly that her knuckles are white. “I need to speak with you. Stay with me.”

Nobody seems willing to go near the fallen Tenma’s body; instead stepping gingerly around it. You kneel beside the corpse, riddled with stab wounds, and roll it over onto its back. You feel for pulse and breath, but there is none. Lady Tenma is dead. “You killed her, Koishi,” you whisper softly. “Why?”

“She tried to hurt my onee-chan,” Koishi states flatly as though it were the most obvious thing in the world. “Of course she had to pay with her life.”

“No, she didn’t,” you chide Koishi warily, hoping that she’s not yet gone too far yandere to be reasoned with. “You got the jump on her and you could have stopped her without going this far. She could have been useful alive. ” You stand back up and face her directly. “Promise me you won’t do this again.”

“Fine…” she doesn’t look directly at you, but instead averts her gaze and pouts like a spoiled child. You begin to wander if Satori did in fact spoil her when they were younger.

You pat her on the head and try to cheer her up a little. “I probably wouldn’t still be alive if you weren’t here, so… thanks.” It seems to work; she gives you a small smile, and more importantly a little spark of life returns to her eyes.

“Prisoner! Hatate! Hold up!” You call out. “What are your funeral rites for your leader?” Hatate stops and looks back and you, but the ravens escorting her shove her and force her to keep moving. “Stop, let her go,” you order them. They shrug and step aside. You observe that Hatate has her hands and wings bound, so she’s unlikely to be able to escape anyways.

“Lady Tenma knew that even if she bested you, she would not survive against an entire army by herself. She told me that her final wish was to be cremated and her ashes scattered down the cliffs, into the wind, for her final flight.”

“Very well, her wish will be granted.” You nod at her escorts. “Take her away, but don’t mistreat her.”

You have several other soldiers take the body away and prepare a funeral pyre. While the preparations are being made, you check the castle armoury. Besides the usual assortment of katanas, polearms and bows, as well as war fans probably unique to this castle, there are also a few racks of arquebuses and many barrels of powder, all marked with an insignia of a turtle, making it obvious who they came from.

Thus it doesn’t surprise you when no gunsmith or gun foundry is to be found in the castle, as the guns are apparently brought in by the kappa. You take a short walk around the castle complex to get a sense of where you are in the surface world. High up on Youkai Mountain, the castle – Aerie Castle, as Utsuho called it – is the home of the Tengu. Most of the tengu able to fight had left with the Moriya army, which explained why the castle was so easily taken. You can look down the cliff and see the waterfall below, half hidden among low clouds. You wonder if you can see Hell’s Gate Castle from your position, but without a telescope you can’t confirm whether the suspicious speck in the distance is it or not.

The sun is setting by the time preparations for Tenma’s funeral are complete. You arrange for a few tengu to be present as witnesses to your respectful treatment of the dead. As for you yourself, you would much rather be doing someone else, or so at least your most inappropriate boner is telling you. The sexual urges are building up again, but so far you haven’t been able to find an excuse to excuse yourself from the ceremony. At least after Yamame’s treatment you don’t have to worry about spreading your curse or disease, whatever it is.

A welcome interruption arrives. “Milady General, you have a visitor who asked to see you in private. She is waiting in the keep,” the messenger reports. You take your leave and return to the keep, where to your surprise Yamame and Koishi are waiting for you.

“What’s going on?” you raise an eyebrow.

“We’re going to be your bodyguards,” Koishi explains. “We’re not taking chances with this one.”

“Utsuho wanted to be here too, but I insisted she get some more rest,” Yamame rests. “Lung shot, the poor thing. She’ll take a while to get better.”

Wondering who it could be that would merit such security, you follow Koishi and Yamame into the room where the visitor is waiting. Green hair, miko outfit, frog and snake hair accessories: you immediately recognize Sanae.

“S-“ she stands as you enter the room and begins to introduce herself, but you cut her off.

“Sanae Kochiya. I know who you are, and I assume you know who I am. You’ve got balls coming here by yourself, after declaring unprovoked war on the Komeiji clan. So what brings you here?” You cross your arms over your chest.

“You’ve already answered the question – I’ve got balls, or rather, I had balls.” Without any further warning Sanae flips her skirt above her waist, revealing, in addition to the normal female parts, a thick cock between her legs. “I used to be a man in Japan. And since I don’t recognize you from the Touhou cast, you must be the outsider, ne?”

“Japan? Touhou? What’s she talking about?” Koishi asks.

“Hush,” you wave Koishi down. “Yes, I suppose you can call me an outsider, but what does that have to do with me?”

“I need to fuck you to turn back into a man. This letter should explain it.” Sanae tosses a letter to you. You instantly recognize it as the same type of paper as Yukari’s letters, and the diction and handwriting match as well. Finally, it does confirm Sanae’s story.

>Dear Miss Kochiya,
>Have you been fucking many girls? Keep it up! I’m getting closer to finding a cure for your curse! In the meantime, fucking these girls should help delay your curse: Bucket-chan, Spider-chan, Jealous-chan, Oni-chan, Satori-chan, Kitty-chan, Birdy-chan, Koishi-chan and Outsider-chan. Be sure to use your dick only! If you use your girl parts you’ll turn into a girl even faster!
>Yours sexily, Yukari-chan

“So that’s why you started this war? To fuck us all?” You ask, anger rising.

“Yes. But I know I can’t win now, so I’m here to beg your forgiveness, and surrender myself. All I ask in exchange is that you spare Kanako-sama and Suwako-sama.” To your surprise she drops to her knees, begging. “If you insist, whatever tortures meant for them, please inflict on me and spare them, I beg you!”

“What’s to stop me from capturing you, and going ahead with my plans for them anyway?” You ask her.

Sanae looks at the ground, dejected. “Nothing. But I don’t know until I’ve asked.”


[ ] Actually, Sanae, I have a list for restoring my manliness as well, and you’re on it! I shall restore my manliness at your expense!
[ ] Your bid for Gensokyo domination ends here! To the prisons with you!
[ ] That bitch Yukari is playing both sides! We should team up!
- [ ] (After option 2 or 3) I still need to satisfy my urges – time to find ___!
>> No. 21339
[X] Actually, Sanae, I have a list for restoring my manliness as well, and you’re on it as well... I could fuck you but I won't. Yukari is playing both sides. You should come with me and help convince you forces to surrender then together we can work on a way of ending this curse.

Damn it... I need to fuck someone. Was Hatate on the list.
>> No. 21346
>I used to be a man in Japan.

You can't see my face, but rest assured it wears an horrified look at the moment.

>>21339
Yes she was.

Anyway, need time to think of what to do. It would be totally dickish as a man ourselves to force him/her to accept perma-change, but still... Hey, I know! How about we tell her Sanae will you will not force his/her fate, you will not force someone else to have sex with him/her either and have to convince them himself/herself?

And we need confirmation from Suwako that they accept the surrender, since she's the actual leader of the nation. And before crap happen with their main force.

As for Yukari, we can't officially call her out on it, because she could easily say she merely informed another like us of how to be saved from the curse.
>> No. 21347
>>21346

That's pretty much what I was thinking don't have sex with him/here but point out that we got a list too and convince him/here to help us convince Suwako to surrender.
>> No. 21348
[X] Actually, Sanae, I have a list for restoring my manliness as well, and you’re on it as well... I could fuck you but I won't. Yukari is playing both sides. You should come with me and help convince you forces to surrender then together we can work on a way of ending this curse.
>> No. 21350
[X] Yukari's playing both sides, but I'm not sure why yet. Maybe this whole game was her idea from the start, maybe there's more to this. Regardless we should team up to help sole this issue, though you will need to prove your loyalty first by helping to end this war with minimal casualties. Until then we need to keep up appearances.
-[x] Keep under guard and restraint to keep up appearances, things don't have to be too unconformable however.
--[x] Explain to the likely perplexed escort about any pat of the situation they are not aware of,we have no need to hide anything. Then arrange a one-to-one with Koishi to remind her about your urges and the list and that you will have to sleep around. We can't have a repeat of the Yamanae incident. Thank her for protecting you, even if she did go overboard and give her a chance to open up and see if you an resolve these yandere issues.
---[x] Fuck Koishi if the mood set's in.

This is a very interesting situation and while I do not believe Sanae's lieing we need to be sure, and the troops may not like it if an enemy is suddenly just left walking around camp, too much risk. Also before we start fucking around again we need to disarm the Koishi time-bomb. I just hope a one to one is enough to bring any underlying problems to the point we can do something about it.
>> No. 21354
Alright, here's my vote.

[x] Suwako is still the leader of your nation, right? Your surrender to protect her is useless if the war does not stop. Return and tell her to come here so we can discuss terms and end this. Then we can talk more about the curse.
[x] Of course, if this invitation is replied to with an attack, you can forget any chance of me helping you with the curse we both suffer from.

There. No sense in taking Sanae prisonner now if Suwako isn't even aware of what Sanae is doing and is recalling now troops to hit us.

Telling Sanane that we also suffer from it is also deliberate. If Suwako was willing to go to war for Sanae, then knowing it will be far easier to help Sanae with a diplomatic end and that we actually understand Sanae's situation will help. She may also understand that Yukari talked to both sides too.

And for sex part... Remember that Koishi accused us of thinking of the girls as fucktoys. Asking her to help sate your urges is NOT going to help so if you still want to, find a good way to set the mood. And while Hatate being here is nice, don't you think it's a bit stupid to ask her to do it not long after Tenma's death? Wait a bit.

And yes, ask. No force. If we want actual peace, raping their commanders is not an option.
>> No. 21355
>>21349
essentially the same a other votes just much better worded
>> No. 21363
We shouldn't allow her/him to just leave on the off chance that this is some sort of weird spy thing. So let's treat him/her with the uttermost care and respect and march to their capital and ask them to surrender so we can deal with our own mess.

Oh Shit... I just realized something... even if they do surrender we may not get to much in the way of standing forces from them if something else we set into motion works.
>> No. 21369
Yes the contingency is an issue now, if we are quick to make them surrender we can always send a message back to call off Tenshi.

Just suggest rumors of her arrival may have influenced their decision and let her pride jump to conclusions.

Mentioning this to Moriya once we get to the table may help hurry their surrender.
>> No. 21370
>>21363
First, we can't move right away because do you really want to move to the capital with Utsuho still hurt in case this turns into a fight? Second, they can't set a trap (since we're here) here unlike at the capital.

Third and most important, Suwako currently does not have the forces to take us. But if the main army comes back, we're screwed. I would rather be close to the escape elevator to return to the Underground if Suwako did indeed recall them.

And I doubt whatever reinforcements Hinanai could send would decimate the big army as fast as you imagine it.
>> No. 21373
[X] Yukari's playing both sides, but I'm not sure why yet. Maybe this whole game was her idea from the start, maybe there's more to this. Regardless we should team up to help sole this issue, though you will need to prove your loyalty first by helping to end this war with minimal casualties. Until then we need to keep up appearances.
-[x] Keep under guard and restraint to keep up appearances, things don't have to be too unconformable however.
--[x] Explain to the likely perplexed escort about any pat of the situation they are not aware of,we have no need to hide anything. Then arrange a one-to-one with Koishi to remind her about your urges and the list and that you will have to sleep around. We can't have a repeat of the Yamanae incident. Thank her for protecting you, even if she did go overboard and give her a chance to open up and see if you an resolve these yandere issues.
---[x] Fuck Koishi if the mood set's in.
---[x] Fuck Hatate if it doesn't. Get Sanae in on some DP so s/he can last for another while.
>> No. 21374
[X] Yukari's playing both sides, but I'm not sure why yet. Maybe this whole game was her idea from the start, maybe there's more to this. Regardless we should team up to help sole this issue, though you will need to prove your loyalty first by helping to end this war with minimal casualties. Until then we need to keep up appearances.
-[x] Keep under guard and restraint to keep up appearances, things don't have to be too unconformable however.
--[x] Explain to the likely perplexed escort about any pat of the situation they are not aware of,we have no need to hide anything. Then arrange a one-to-one with Koishi to remind her about your urges and the list and that you will have to sleep around. We can't have a repeat of the Yamanae incident. Thank her for protecting you, even if she did go overboard and give her a chance to open up and see if you an resolve these yandere issues.
---[x] Fuck Koishi if the mood set's in.
---[x] Fuck Hatate if it doesn't. Get Sanae in on some DP so s/he can last for another while.
>> No. 21375
>>21374
>>21373

Guy's, I'm not sure if Hatate would appreciate that. If we do need someone to fuck and Koishi doesn't play ball I'm sure either Yamanae or Sanae(we're on each others lists...) would be much more willing. We have a reputaion to watch for here.

add to >>21350
[x] Regardless of what happens. NO RAPE. If we can't control it talk to Sanae and see if she doesn't mind(in private, disguise as interrogation) or ask Yamanae if she doesn't mind helping.
-[x] If all else fails. Fap.
>> No. 21377
It amazes me how blind some voters are simply to get sex. Do you guys even remember that Sanae's letter say that using girl parts will accelerate the curse? Wanna bet it may be the same for us now?

Sanae will NOT accept unless she's the one fucking us. And with what we learned, there's no way we an let that happen either.

>>21373
>>21374
Way to try fucking up chances of a peaceful resolution to the war. Did you even read what was said above? Then again, I bet you don't even care.
>> No. 21378
>>21346
Just_As_Ranned.jpg
>> No. 21380
Note to self, when brain needs sleep, sleep don't read and strategize.

Change >>21375 to

[x] Regardless of what happens. NO RAPE. If we can't control ask Yamanae if she doesn't mind helping.
-[x] If all else fails. Fap.
>> No. 21402
[x] Actually, Sanae, I have a list for restoring my manliness as well, and you’re on it! I shall restore my manliness at your expense!

Rance Option.
>> No. 21403
>>21402
Sir, you have just made my day
>> No. 21406
>>21402
More like stupid option if you ask me. I could explain the many reasons why it's a bad idea, but I would just waste my time I think.
>> No. 21410
Come to think of it, isn't Kisume here too? Why don't we go see if she's interested in helping us?

To my vote (>>21354), I add:
[x] Being reminded of the curse, ask Koishi if she remembers you also suffer from it and what you need to do to slow its progress, to avoid a repeat of the incident earlier.
-[x] You haven't talked to Kisume yet. Go find her to talk and if the mood is nice, see if she's interested in helping you out.
>> No. 21417
>“Japan? Touhou? What’s she talking about?” Koishi asks.
"Touhou" is perfectly reasonable, but why wouldn't Koishi know about Japan?
>> No. 21473
Also we must offer her tea... TEA FOR THE TEA GOD
>> No. 21475
Sanae being a guy in Japan is a fun twist, but I don't get why you made her know Touhou on top of that, though. Specifically, what does that mean about Suwako and Kanako? They seemingly went to war for male Sanae's benefit, but male Sanae wouldn't know them if they were an OC inside of Sanae's body.

Unless they were trying to somehow reverse the process and get normal Sanae back.
>> No. 21482
>>21475
Ow, my mind. I felt something was wrong about it too.

Either it's a plothole, Sanae's history is different here or there's more to it than what Sanae told us. We really need to speak with Suwako about it to clear that up.
>> No. 21483
>>21475
Ow, my mind. I felt something was wrong about it too.

Either it's a plothole, Sanae's history is different here or there's more to it than what Sanae told us. We really need to speak with Suwako about it to clear that up.
>> No. 21489
>>21475
Interesting indeed. My first thought was that this was similar to cannon but with Sanae gender-swapped,as her knowing of touhou can easily be explained by the famous "Yukari feeding ZUN ideas" theory. But that leaves potential plot holes regarding Kanako and Suwako knowing her. Could they also be outsiders to this game?

The only events they cause have not been referenced. In fact one explicitly didn't happen until after the story started (Utsuho's power-up). All this add weight to the potential of this timeline not having MoF at all until now. the only timeline issue I can see is that without Utsuho to re-light the hells Hijiri's followers would never have been released to start UFO, but that can be easily handwaved. Maybe there's other characters replaced with outsiders hit with the curse?

On a totally unrelated note does Max know about ten desires Storybunny?
>> No. 21490
>>21489
Review the history:

>>17588
>[X] Accept Kanako’s request
>>18224
>“A galleon that sails through the sky! How is that possible?”
>>18274
>The province of Furnace is in open revolt, and leading the rebel army is Reiuji Utsuho-sama!

>On a totally unrelated note does Max know about ten desires Storybunny?
Yes.


Also, calling it for

[X] Yukari's playing both sides, but I'm not sure why yet. Maybe this whole game was her idea from the start, maybe there's more to this. Regardless we should team up to help sole this issue, though you will need to prove your loyalty first by helping to end this war with minimal casualties. Until then we need to keep up appearances.
-[x] Keep under guard and restraint to keep up appearances, things don't have to be too unconformable however.
--[x] Explain to the likely perplexed escort about any pat of the situation they are not aware of,we have no need to hide anything. Then arrange a one-to-one with Koishi to remind her about your urges and the list and that you will have to sleep around. We can't have a repeat of the Yamanae incident. Thank her for protecting you, even if she did go overboard and give her a chance to open up and see if you an resolve these yandere issues.
---[x] Fuck Koishi if the mood set's in.

(Yes, the mood will set in.)
>> No. 21493
>>21490
Thanks, I forgot during the skyrim break.
>> No. 21520
Damn it boy why do you heed, to such shallow, mortal whims? There's a battle that needs your steel my son. In the land of old Skyrim!
>> No. 21988
>>21520
Well done, you distracted him/her(who am i kidding) again.
>> No. 22520
So I'm guessing this is dead then?
>> No. 24131
>>22520

More dead than the dragons in Skyrim by now....who knows. Maybe critical existence failure is the cause.
>> No. 24132
>>24131
For a second there I thought that this had updated. You are such an asshole.
>> No. 24250
File 133506547025.jpg - (557.43KB , 625x750 , 40.jpg ) [iqdb]
24250
< * * * Hardwood’s Gate (formerly Hell’s Gate Castle), Late Spring * * * >

Hardwood looms above me, more regal in stone than in life. The armoured conqueror is seated astride a rearing horse with sword drawn and pointed at the foe. She turns her head back towards the imaginary army behind her and beckons them to charge bravely forth. The castle courtyard at this early hour, however, is deserted, and she commands an empty battlefield. The Hardwood I knew was also a little more subdued and a lot less likely to lead from the front. The statue, dashing though it may be, does not pay full homage to the brilliance that united two clans and conquered a third.

“Mama!” My daughter’s footsteps crunch through the layer of snow on the ground, drawing me out of my meditation. I turn about and kneel as she jumps into my outstretched arms.

“Unyu!” I huff as she knocks me onto my back; apparently growing heavier by the day. “You are up early.” The pre-dawn sky is still the dark crimson that waits for the sunrise.

“I’m a big girl now!” She declares proudly, puffing her chest out.

“Oh, really?” I tickle her sides, smiling as she giggles and squirms about.

“Mama said so!” She points towards Rin, who is coming to us at a much more serene pace. I pull myself back up to a cross-legged sitting pose while my daughter makes herself a comfortable nest out of my lap. She tilts her head up at me with a curious expression. “Mama, what are you doing so early?”

“Me? I am praying, I guess.” Truth be told, I am not sure what exactly prompted me to come out here so early in the chilly air, myself. Our breaths are little puffs of steam that disappear as quickly as they form.

“You’ll be fine, mama.” Rin’s voice whispers in my ear. The soft warmth of her body presses against my back. I breathe in the gentle aroma of her perfume. She drapes her arms over my shoulders, hugging me from behind. Surrounded by my loved ones, I am at peace.

“Hey, mama,” my daughter suddenly chirps up while staring intently at the statue. “Tell me another story about Hardwood.”

“Tell me another story about Hardwood…” I trail off, chiding her manners, or lack thereof, softly.

“Please?”

“Good girl. Which one?” I ask. “The Relief of Scarlet Mansion? The Siege of Hell’s Gate? Or maybe the Battle of-“

“I want to know what happened to Hardwood after the final battle at Moriya Shrine,” she interrupts. “Why isn’t she living together happily ever after with us?”

“Ma-“ Rin starts to speak up-

-but I cut her off. “It is all right.” I pet my daughter on the head. “You are a big girl now, after all, right? You should know the truth.” The true truth is, that I am unreasonably afraid that if I do not tell her the end to this tale now, I may never have another chance.

*****

The final siege of the Moriya Shrine at the top of Youkai Mountain was supposed to be a simple, decisive conclusion to a war long past its climax. The Moriyans launched a two-pronged invasion; one army marched directly for Hell’s Gate Castle with overwhelming numbers, while the other was led by Kanako Yasaka, who corrupted me with the power of Yatagarasu and had me use the Geyser to open a new tunnel from Youkai Mountain to the Underworld. Their plans were foiled when Maxine Hardwood rescued me personally and successfully held Hell’s Gate Castle. She made it sound easy, but in reality those were desperate days of crisis.

That was the turning point in the war. Rather than punishing me, a traitor – albeit not by my own will – Hardwood gave me a chance to redeem myself. I used my newfound power to spearhead her counterattack and carve a bloody path straight into the heart of Moriya territory. At about the same time reinforcements from our allies, the Scarlet and Hinanawi clans, relieved Hell’s Gate Castle and routed the retreating Moriyan army. Their generals Kanako Yasaka and Sanae Kochiya were in custody. Only Suwako Moriya herself remained, holed up in her capital.

Moriya refused to surrender, even though the Moriya Shrine was not fortified against siege and its garrison woefully understaffed. I blasted the gates open personally. Much of the garrison surrendered at that point. We finally found Moriya herself in the deepest section of the shrine. The only land she still owned was that beneath her shoes, and yet she resisted to the end. Hardwood went so far as to bring Yasaka and Kochiya to convince her to settle matters peacefully, but to no avail.

The final fight was frantic. Besides her powers as a goddess, any weapon that touched her instantly rusted away to uselessness. Somehow Hardwood had foreseen this, and while the greatest warriors of the Komeiji, I among them, held Moriya in place, Hardwood pierced her heart with a spear tipped with an obsidian head, which could not rust. The stories sung about this moment will no doubt celebrate the utter conquest of the Moriya clan and insist that everyone lived happily ever after. But I and a few others know the truth – when the spear Moriya’s heart, there was a blinding flash of light during which she and Hardwood disappeared, never to be seen again.

*****

“Because Hardwood is no longer with us,” I finish, “we built a statue, so that we will never forget her or her great deeds. Our own happy endings would not have been possible without her.”

My daughter shifts about, evidently getting impatient, her small wings pushing against my abdomen. Perhaps this somber recollection with no fairy-tale ending was too much for her after all. Thankfully, Rin comes to my rescue. “I think that’s enough stories for today. Off you go now. Your mamas need some alone time, okay?”

“Okie!” She gets to her feet and scampers off to play. “Eww – mamas are kissing – again!” She yells out to no one in particular as she runs off.

“Well, shall we?” Rin suggests, as she helps me up, only to push me back against the statue. The stone is cold against my wings.

“We have already been declared guilty, so why not?” I rest my hands on her waist and rump and draw her close. She has to tiptoe to reach my lips, which always amuses me and turns me on. We kiss, chastely as first, simply enjoying one another’s warmth and company. She cups my face in her calloused hands, made strong by many hours of gripping a sword, yet wonderfully tender in this intimate moment. My sense of smell is filled with her fragrance.

We part, breathing more heavily than before. There is no way my erection can escape notice, the way it is prodding insistently against her belly. “Let me give you something to come home for,” she whispers in the low seductive tone usually reserved for the bedroom, followed by a nip on my ear, making me gasp.

“But…” I protest weakly. “Anyone can see, and to do this under Hardwood-sama…”

“Shh.” A finger on my lips silences me. I suck on the tip obediently. “Just keep your clothes on and anyone looking will think we’re just kissing. And you know how Max was like. This is honouring her, if anything.” Rin loosens my clothes, freeing my left breast. She traces her moist finger in a little circle around my exposed nipple, teasing me until it is hard in the cold morning air. When she finally sucks on it, the warmth of her mouth is almost a relief.

“Rin, I want you,” I growl and lift her up a few inches off her feet. I thrust my hips and rub my erection against her clothes in the vicinity of her hips. She giggles and mercifully helps things along by freeing my member from its confines and guiding it under her skirt, only to torture me by grinding against my bare flesh, with one final layer of thin fabric separating me from her.

She kisses me smugly and dominates my mouth with her tongue while I am helpless. I finally take matters into my own hands and reach under her skirt to pull the offending undergarment off to one side. It turns out that she is as wet and eager for it as I am. The squeal she makes as my member sinks into her familiar tightness is muffled sweetness on my tongue.

We move slowly together, and I suppose that anyone casting a casual glance can possibly mistake our upright pose as a couple kissing. We make love leisurely, savouring our final moments together before saying goodbye. Our lips part only for breath before we kiss again, striving for dominance with our tongues.

Eventually, though, lust takes over and we both want more. Dropping all pretenses, I turn us about so that Rin is the one with her back to the statue and hold her up by the rump, squeezing a firm handful in each hand. She hooks her legs behind my waist obligingly. “Faster, Utsuho,” she whispers. Her words drive me to a rapid pace in and out of her folds, which never eases up for even a moment until we both reach release.

I stay inside her as I bend down and kiss her again. I pull out at last and swallow hard watching my seed dribble out of her sex. We pant softly and blush in the afterglow.

“Ahem.” The fake cough makes us both jump. In the direction of the sound is Koishi Komeiji, with her back turned politely to us. We hurry to make ourselves presentable once more.

“Yes, Komeiji-sama?” I bow respectfully. She takes that as a sign that she can finally turn around safely.

“Morning, Utsuho, Rin. I have your official orders here, Utsuho, but you already know what they are.” She extends the sealed letter towards me, her arm shivering, despite being wrapped in a heavy coat. Spring has been late in coming this year, and the winter snow refuses to melt. This year’s crops have yet to be planted, and famine will be inevitable in the next winter if the weather does not improve soon. The old Komeiji clan before Hardwood’s arrival would have cared little, as seasons are of little meaning in the Underworld. The Komeiji-Scarlet alliance of today is burdened with the problems of Scarlet, Moriya and Hinanawi lands, all vulnerable to the cold, as well.

“Thank you, Komeiji-sama.” I accept the letter. My orders are to lead an expedition to the far west of Gensokyo, where the Saigyouji clan rules. There are rumours that perfect cherry blossoms are blooming under warm spring skies there. My mission is to return with spring and today is the day on which I set out.

Rin grasps my hand. “Come back safely.”

“I will.” I plant a chaste kiss on her forehead.

“Mama!” My daughter comes running back through the snow. She jumps into my outstretched arms and hugs me surprisingly tight. “Don’t disappear like Hardwood.”

“I will not. I won’t,” I promise her and give her a kiss on each cheek.

Her parting words haunt my thoughts as I take flight to rendezvous with the rest of the expedition.

“I don’t wanna make a statue of mama.”



[ ] Utsuho’s POV
[ ] Max’s POV
>> No. 24251
[x] Max’s POV

Well, sounds like a better way to end a story you no longer want to write than just vanishing. I take it final update won't take too long?
>> No. 24252
[X] Max's POV

Max? Max! MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!
>> No. 24254
Should've stayed dead, along with Black Amethyst's story. Sage for bad work.
>> No. 24257
[x] Max’s POV

Chapter seems kinda rushed, but that doesn't surprise me at all. Just glad you're back, even if it's temporarily.
>> No. 24261
I'm also interested in getting someone to help edit and/or proofread, but not sure how that's usually done here.
>> No. 24263
>>24261

Hey, glad to see you're at least going to try to wrap this up. Come onto IRC (Specifically #thp) and ask for proofreaders. You probably won't get any proper editors, as you are the writer, but there's a few people kicking around that'll critique your story and point out errors. Good luck, regardless.
>> No. 24267
>>24132

>>Writefag updates a few days later

You're welcome.
>> No. 24269
>>24267
>Self congratulatory bullshit
Shut up.
>> No. 24278
It’s hard to walk on account of the large sack of gold you’re dragging around, but as your weapons and armour seem to have disappeared, you decide that it would be best to keep what you do have. The sack of gold was already beside you when you woke up. Flowers are blooming red everywhere and the breeze is thick with pollen. There are also many fairies and youkai milling about aimlessly. There are enough of them that it would have been difficult to proceed, but they back away from you as you head towards the shore of the river.

“That’s Max Hardwood…” they whisper. Your name has apparently preceded you.

You finally reach the water’s edge and sit down to take a much needed rest from dragging your sack of gold along. There’s someone already there with a large googly-eyed hat and an equally impressive sack of gold beside her. The two of you sit in silence, staring over the water. Mist obscures the far shore.

“A bit anticlimactic for a final showdown, huh?” Suwako finally quips in a bored tone.

“Yeah.” Your voice is masculine! You look down and suddenly realize that you are fully male once more. You also notice that you (and your clothes) appear translucent. As does Suwako and everyone else, which for some reason you had missed before.

You don’t know why, but you don’t feel worked up about this good news, or in fact, about anything, such as fighting this former enemy, at all. “Taking me down with you with that final bit of magic, right? Was there anything other than spite to it?”

“Not really.” She points. “There.”

In the direction she is pointing a boat is approaching, propelled by a lone ferryman. A ferrywoman, actually, as she gets closer, with pink hair and a large rack. What appeared to be an oar turns out to be a scythe, meaning that the boat is moving of its own accord.

“Let’s see… which of you is Max Hardwood?” she asks, her tone bored as well. “Special request for you, you get to jump the line.”

“That’s me,” you raise your hand timidly.

“It’ll be a thousand gold coins for your fare across the river, Mr. Hardwood,” she drawls on. The boat runs aground and she leaps off it gently, landing on the flowery shore. “Take your time counting your fare; there’s no rush.” And indeed, she has already stretched out lazily upon the flowerbed, soaking up the never-setting sun.

You start taking gold coins out of your sack and counting them, making neat stacks as you go along. It turns out that you have exactly one thousand of them. “One thousand coins. I guess I won’t need them where I am going?” You shrug. “Go on, take them.”

“Done already?” the ferrywoman whines. “I wanted to relax for a while longer – oh well.” She snaps her finger, and all your coins fly up and into the folds of her robes. There is no sign of them on her body afterwards, neither bulge nor weight. “Well, get on.” She jumps onto the boat. Being grounded, it doesn’t rock.

You get on easily enough without the gold to weigh you down anymore. Wood grinds against gravel as the boat starts to move. The shore to the stern is soon lost in mist.

The trip is over soon enough. The sky is unchanging and you don’t have a way to tell time, but it can’t have been any longer than five minutes. A yama is standing on the opposite shore, apparently waiting for you.

“Walk with me,” Shikieiki says as soon as you step ashore. It is not a question. You comply, because – well, there is no reason to refuse.

“Why the special treatment for me?” you ask, quite certain that most souls do not get fast-tracked across the river with a yama personally waiting for them.

“Isn’t it obvious?” She slaps her rod against her hand as she walks, making a whacking sound. “You don’t belong here, Max Hardwood. You haven’t even been in Gensokyo a year, and already you have altered the balance of power. I judge souls based on the good deeds and sins they committed in life, but your actions are on a whole other plane.”

“Can’t you send me back to my world?” you ask.

“I am going to, whether you wanted it or not,”, she continues. “But before I do, one final question. Do you think your actions were good or evil?”

You pause for a moment before answering. “That’s not fair,” you explain. “I did what I had to in order to survive, and to survive, the clan had to survive, which meant securing a strong base and allies. And we were attacked by the Moriya, so it wasn’t my fault there. Good and evil didn’t really cross my mind at all.”

“Thank you, Max.” Shikieiki stops walking. You realize that the two of you have reached the top of a small hill, but you didn’t even exert yourself. “Your reasoning is…” she trails off, searching for the right word. “Illuminating,” she settles for it at last, but her frown shows that she is not completely satisfied with her choice of words. “Goodbye and farewell.” There is a blinding flash of light.



You blink, and you find that you are seated at your computer. You laugh as you realize it is showing a “game over” screen.


*****


This is the end of the story. Thank you for reading. I apologize for the subpar ending, but I needed to have a definitive end to a story that had been dragging for a long time. In case it wasn’t clear, Max is warped back to the “real world” after establishing the Komeiji clan as a major power in sengoku!Gensokyo.

Looking back, I made too many controversial decisions, which generated negative comments which diminished my enjoyment of writing. The “stop writing” comments were the worst. But at the same time I was also encouraged by the anons who, well, encouraged me to go on. No thanks to the former and thank you to the latter; you know who you are.

For the next thing, it’ll probably be non-/at/. If you enjoyed the journey (rushed ending may or may not be included), I am planning to post my next project to /eientei/. If you only have hurtful, non-constructive things to say, please don’t bother.
>> No. 24281
Man, it's a shame to see this come to an end. I loved every step of the way (though I missed the apparently highly controversial first edition of the first post), and I hope your next project turns out even better.
>> No. 24282
>>24278
Far from a poor attempt at a first try. It could have done with more work and the ending, as you yourself says, could have been much more; however, that's understandable that you wanted to cut away so suddenly.

The majority of the writing I enjoyed, and you were able to weave together a fairly interesting story with some decent smut. You can definitely improve, but it's got a lot of promise. I'd read more of your stuff, certainly.
>> No. 24289
New thread is up in >>25182
>> No. 24290
>>/eientei/25182

Fixed.