[Return]
Archived thread

File 131355185925.jpg - (322.74KB , 620x871 , beast1.jpg ) [iqdb]
16360 No. 16360
Got the urge to write. It's late where I live so the next update will probably come tomorrow morning.
---------------------------------
---------------------------------



Thump. Thump. Thump.

Squelch. Blurb. Gurgle.

Am I awake? Am I finally awake, after what must have been centuries?

I feel myself pooling on the surface of the swamp. A thick, purple-and-black stew, writhing and wriggling. Yes, I’m definitely awake. Mmm… it’s good to be back. Stretch my limbs. Get used to movement again. I have a lot of work to do.

Good old Hakurei family, they’re as lazy as they are strong. I’m sure whoever got me all those years ago could’ve sealed me away forever, but that would require special seals, and making special seals means less tea time and nap time, so instead they just slapped me with a few of the strongest standard seals and decided it was a problem for their great-great-great-great-grandchild to solve.

Whoever that is, good luck. They’ll need it.

First thing’s first. I should find a good body to inhabit.

Who’s that? Hmm… decently strong, fairly young… good magical potential for a human, too. It seems fate is smiling on me today. He looks tired. Yes, go on. Rest, human. It’s late, and you’re tired. Just lie down against that tree…

---------------------------------

Soberness comes to you in a sudden wave as you run through the forest. You fall to your hands and knees and gasp for air, suddenly aware of the soreness in your lungs. You sink slightly into the soft, wet earth of wherever the hell you are.

You lean back against a nearby tree, gathering what few thoughts you can have at the moment. Next time you’re in a bar, you tell yourself, and a youkai starts talking about how much better youkai are better than humans, you should just let it slide, instead of getting into a shouting match. Then a bar brawl. Then chasing it what must’ve been miles through some swamp you’ve never seen before. Ugh… you’re tired and lost and generally pissed off. What a way to end the week.

You sit in silence for a minute, berating yourself for being so foolish. Ah well, no use in sitting here forever. You don’t want to be anywhere other than the human village once the sun goes down. You open your eyes and get to your feet, and are suddenly staring at a slimy velvet tentacle, almost invisible save for the light glistening of its wet skin.

“Stay back!” you bark, stepping away fumbling in your pocket for a spell card. Your hand grasps the paper, but it’s too late. The tentacle slams into your face, knocking you to the ground. It presses down against you, turning into a thick goo. Within seconds it’s coating your entire body with its mucus, smothering your mouth and nose. You gag, flailing uselessly against it. Consciousness is wrenched away from you as the slime soaks into your body through your pores. The night becomes even darker.

“C’mooon, he’s already dead.”
“No he’s not! Look, you can see him breathing!”
“Doesn’t matter. If he’s dumb enough to take a nap in a swamp miles away from the human village, he might as well be dead. He’s practically got ‘eat me, I am delicious’ written on his forehead.”
“Look, if we eat him, that woman’s gonna know. She always finds out. She’s mad enough at us already. It's getting late, why don't we just get some sleep?”

Your eyes flick open to see two youkai standing above you, the red morning sun rising behind them. The one on the right – the one you think was intending to eat you – has short pink hair topped with a simple brown cap, with a matching brown dress. The one to the left is small and svelte-looking, with wild blue and white hair and a black dress with blue trim, looking significantly more elaborate than her partner.

“Hey, I’m awake. No eating, please.” You grunt, sitting up. No need to panic, youkai eating live humans is mostly a thing of the past. Mostly.

“I told you!” the blue-haired one says. “He’s not dead!”

The pink-haired one stamps her foot. “Damn, I missed my chance.” She bends down to look at you. “You got luc-“

A tendril rips out of your shirt, grabbing the girl around her neck and lifting her up into the air. All three of you scream in surprise. You touch your chest, feeling the tendril’s roots covering you. It doesn’t hurt at all, it feels like it’s as natural of a body part as your arms or legs. The blue haired girl stands rooted to the spot, staring slack-jawed at you, then jumps to the skies and flies away as fast as she can.

That’s… new. So then what happened last night wasn’t a bad dream, or bizarre hallucination. You’re feeling oddly calm at the moment, considering everything that just happened. You run your fingers gingerly along your new appendage, and you feel a tickling sensation run along it. Yep, it’s a part of you. So it didn’t want to kill you?

“Hnurrarrrgh,” the pink-haired girl gurgles, snapping you out of your thoughts. She’s beating her hands against the tendril, her wings flapping in vain. Her face has turned purple from lack of air. If you can feel what the tentacle feels, does that mean you control it? You focus your thoughts on the tentacle moving to the right. It follows your mental image, dragging the girl a few feet to the right, bringing another fearful grunt from her. You think about loosening the tentacle’s grip, ever so slightly, to let the girl breathe. The muscles of the tentacle loosen, and the girl takes deep lungfuls of air.

“I’m sorry!” she squeaks. “I thought you were just a human! Please, let me go! I’ll leave you alone, I promise!”

[ ] Let her go. She sure won’t attack you now.
[ ] Have a little fun with her first. Give her a scare.
[ ] Give her a scare and then some. Show her what happens when she messes with a strong human.
[ ] This new power of yours is quite interesting. The girl should make the perfect chance to try it out.

>> No. 16361
Good intro. You should have spoiled your pic tho

[X] Have a little fun with her first. Give her a scare.
>> No. 16362
[x] Have a little fun with her first. Give her a scare.

Sure, why not? This story looks like it might be a fun change of pace from always being the nice guy, which is pretty much the standard around here. It's also well-written, always a plus.
>> No. 16363
[x] Have a little fun with her first. Give her a scare.
-[x] Fuck her.

We were given this gift of tentacles for a reason, my good sirs. To rape. Rape. Everything.
>> No. 16366
>>16363

well...sir, i'm sure a gentleman and scholar such as yourself can wait for a nice build-up before the sex, right?
>> No. 16369
[x] This new power of yours is quite interesting. The girl should make the perfect chance to try it out.
>> No. 16371
[x] This new power of yours is quite interesting. The girl should make the perfect chance to try it out.

Messing with her is okay as long as it's for experimentation's sake.
>> No. 16377
[x] Have a little fun with her first. Give her a scare.
Hard to tell if I'll like this story or not...
>> No. 16378
>>16377
There's tentaculats, what's not to like.
>> No. 16379
Voting closed, "give her a scare" won.
>> No. 16380
File 131359283770.jpg - (535.48KB , 1000x800 , mystia_crying.jpg ) [iqdb]
16380
[X] Have a little fun with her first. Give her a scare.

You smile. Something about her squeaks of fear pleases you. You feel a bubbling inside your gut, feel blood rushing to your eardrums like someone’s screaming at you. These tentacles… they aren’t just affecting your body, they’re changing your mind too. Power. Need power. Need to be feared.

Your smile turns wider as you focus. You can move this new tentacle like a limb, now let’s try something more complicated. The thick tentacle around her neck peels apart to form four smaller tentacles, grasping her arms and legs and pulling her close to you. You can feel the tentacles retracting into your body as she gets dragged to you.

“Mystia, that’s your name, isn’t it?”

She nods meekly.

“Well Mystia, I’ll have you know I am a human. I’m just a very strong one, with very strong powers.”

Focusing again, you realize you can change the texture of your new appendages, as well as length and thickness. Drawing the tentacles down to her feet, they form into one again, this time a long, ropy strand, like a whip. You spiral it up around her, going up to her shoulders, then grip it tight, squeezing her legs together and her arms against her chest.

You brush a hand against her cheek. “I heard what you said. You wanted to eat me, didn’t you? If your little friend wasn’t there you would’ve tried to make me your dinner?”

“No! No, it’s not true!” she shakes her head furiously.

“Don’t lie, Mystia. You’ve been a very bad little sparrow,” you tighten the tendril’s grip for emphasis, hard enough to gasp with pain. You feel giddy with power, and realize your penis is stiffening beneath your cloth undergarments.

You briefly wonder, should you? Whatever it is bubbling inside you tells you to take your well-earned prize. But… no. You don’t want to succumb to whatever it is inside you. Yet. You don’t know the dangers.

“Why should I let you go? Prove to me you’re a good girl now.”

“Please!” she almost shouts, flailing against your grip. “I’m sorry I’ve been bad! I’ll never eat another human again!” Warm tears start flowing down her face.

“Promise?”

“I promise! I’ll never even think about it!”

“Good,” you laugh softly. “Because if you do…” you draw her closer until her face is just inches away from yours. On an impulse you flick your tongue out and lick the tears from her face. “…I’ll find you,” you whisper.

And with that, you loosen your grip. The tentacle slithers back into you, leaving those purple roots all over your chest. Mystia flies away as fast as her fluffy wings can carry her, leaving you with the silence of the swamp.

Well, that was an experience. The bubbling in your stomach starts to fade away, taking its sinister urges with it. You stand there in thought for a long moment. How far would you have gone? Certainly you’ve never been one to avoid lusty stares at barmaids, or read those trashy romance novels, and there was that one time you almost went to that so-called ‘fortune teller’ who showed up in the human village on busy market days wearing thin silk clothes exposing most of her skin, but she probably would’ve mugged you if you went for it anyway, and…

…and here you are lost in thought in a youkai-infested swamp again. It’s a wonder it took this long for something bizarre to happen to you. You start walking, figuring you’ll find the exit to the human village soon enough, or at least some sort of landmark. Thankfully, the swamp isn’t as large as your drunken adventures had led you to believe, and soon you’re out among the flat plains surrounding the human village.

You run your fingers along the thick veins on your chest. There’s no way people won’t see there’s something wrong with you. You should probably form a plan on what to do next.

[ ] Go to the human village. Surely with all the teachers and historians there, someone could help.
[ ] This is probably some sort of curse. Maybe that Hakurei shrine maiden could help?
[ ] Go to the Moriya shrine. You should deal with this privately, and you never know who’s snooping or hanging around at the Hakurei shrine.
[ ] There’s no rush. Fiddle around with your new powers for a bit.
[ ] Nah, I should go to ________________
>> No. 16381
Whoa. Fast turnaround.

[x] Go to the Moriya shrine. You should deal with this privately, and you never know who’s snooping or hanging around at the Hakurei shrine.

I'd normally vote for Raymoo, but I'd rather not see her raped.
>> No. 16382
[x] There’s no rush. Fiddle around with your new powers for a bit.

Let's find some more girls to play with. Girls who wont just seal our ass back up.
>> No. 16383
[x] There’s no rush. Fiddle around with your new powers for a bit.

Let's find some more girls to play with. Girls who wont just seal our ass back up.
>> No. 16384
[x] There’s no rush. Fiddle around with your new powers for a bit.

Let's find some more girls to play with. Girls who wont just seal our ass back up.
>> No. 16385
>>16382
>>16383
Fuck, I keep getting that fatal memory error and now it wont accept my password. Can someone delete these two?
>> No. 16386
[x] There’s no rush. Fiddle around with your new powers for a bit.
>> No. 16388
[x] There’s no rush. Fiddle around with your new powers for a bit.

Not enough whip tentacle in this thread.
>> No. 16390
[x] There’s no rush. Fiddle around with your new powers for a bit.

Might as well figure out what we can do BEFORE we need to defend ourselves (or attack someone else).
>> No. 16400
[x] There’s no rush. Fiddle around with your new powers for a bit.

This story seems promising.
>> No. 16402
[X] There’s no rush. Fiddle around with your new powers for a bit.

The world will never be ready for you, Tentanon. Thus, you must prepare for the world.
>> No. 16403
[X] There’s no rush. Fiddle around with your new powers for a bit.

POWAAAAAAAAAAH! UNLIMTED POWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
>> No. 16404
Closin' votes. "Practice" won with a landslide. Commence writing.

Thanks for all the feedback, I'm glad you guys think it has promise.
>> No. 16415
File 131361996447.jpg - (44.84KB , 620x388 , BionicAAAAAARM.jpg ) [iqdb]
16415
[X] There’s no rush. Fiddle around with your new powers for a bit.

Figuring out what’s going on can wait. This chance is too good to pass up.

You focus on bringing the tentacle out again. It slithers out of your chest obediently with a soft gurgling sound, hanging in the air in front of you. You poke and prod it with your finger, testing how much you can feel it. You give it a pinch, and it stings slightly.

You move it aimlessly, testing it. After a few minutes you start to get the hang of moving it without needing to focus. You remember splitting the tentacles before. You wonder, how thin can they split? You concentrate on thinness, on separation. It separates into thinner and thinner strands, until there are dozens of them, each no thicker than a strand of uncooked noodle. You focus and bring them all back together into one big strand. How strong is this thing, anyway? You lie down on your chest and try to do a tentacle push-up. To your surprise, you can push yourself up almost effortlessly. These things are pretty powerful. You wrap the tentacle around a tree a few yards away and drag yourself towards it by retracting the tentacle. Good, now time for an accuracy test. In one smooth motion, you launch the tentacle at a strong-looking tree limb, a few yards up in the air. You jump up and retract the tentacle a few feet, swinging forward. You drag it back into you at the zenith of your swing. Spotting another branch, you shoot at it in midair and repeat the process, swinging smoothly from tree to tree. This is the best tentacle-demon-monster-infection ever.

You romp around for a few more minutes, trying out random new things and finding that finding that each attempt works perfectly. You’re giddy with success, and you drop form the tree you’re dangling from with a laugh. As you fall, a slip of paper drops out of your robe. Oh, right. Your spell card. Picking it up, you noticed it’s changed. It used to be a fairly plain card, useless in any serious fight, that you kept mostly for the bragging rights. Now, though, the card feels heavy with power. You turn it over. The front is covered with elaborate, arcane patterns, and the words “Tentacle sign「Fisherman’s Wife」” are written on it in dark purple letters. As you hold it, you feel that same bubbling in your gut from before, bringing feral thoughts and urges back into you head. You stow it back in your pocket, and work your way back out, having swung back into the swamp.

That’s odd, you could’ve sworn you didn’t go that far back into the swamp. Did you get lost? No, can’t be. After a few minutes you look down and see your own footsteps in front of you. That can’t be, you’ve been walking in a straight line the whole time.

You hear a stifled giggle from behind you, followed by a shush. You whip around, looking for someone. Nothing. You take a few steps forward, and your foot sinks up to the knee in a pool of muddy water. You look down in surprise. The ground doesn’t look any different, but that’s definitely muddy water you just stepped in. You step back with an annoyed grunt. The giggles become loud peals of laughter, three girls laughing, by the sound of it. You shake your fists in frustration, looking all around you to try and find who’s messing with you. Up in a branch, you see three fairies, sitting on a tree branch, lost in their laughter. One sees you, making eye contact for a split second before she shouts “Cheese it! He’s onto us!” and jumps off the branch, spreading her buglike wings.

Not so fast.

With a dramatic gesture, you cross your arms together, then swing them apart, thrusting your chest forward as three limbs sprout out. Two of them easily snag the fairies still recovering from their laughing fit. They’re grabbed by their ankles, dangling upside-down in the air. The third limb follows the flying one. You’re amazed how fast it can lengthen, but the fairy’s still just as fast as it. As you try to catch up with it, the tentacle gets stretched thinner and thinner. It gets as thin as a single hair, then finally snaps, turning into an invisibly thin black fog that sinks to the ground. The fairy turns around to blow you a raspberry.

“Sunny, you jerk! Help us!” one of them shouts at her.

“No thanks!” she shouts back, flying out of sight.

You draw the two fairies closer to you. You can get a better look at them now. They’re both a little over a foot and a half tall. The one on the left has curly blonde hair and a white poofy dress, now slightly dirty from sitting in a tree. The other has long straight black hair and a darkish blue dress with star designs on it. A pink parasol, presumably knocked out of her hands, lies on the ground a few feet away from her. You smirk, rubbing your chin. “How unlucky, you two decided to prank the new youkai hunter of the human village.”

“Sunny was the one who pranked you!” the one in blue says, puffing her cheeks in frustration. You recognize her. Star Sapphire, you think her name is. These fairies are rather infamous around the human village. “If you’re gonna punish anyone, it should be her! We just came along and watched!”

“Nuh-uh! I used my ability to confuse him too! I moved the sounds of our laughter!” the other one says proudly.

“Luna, you idiot, shut up!” the one in blue swings her arms angrily at her partner. “If I wasn’t tied up like this I’d punch you for being such a dummy,” She sighs, then looks at you, trying to sound businesslike. “Look, it was Sunny who made you step in the mud and got you all wet. If you let us go we’ll lead you to her, promise. I can detect moving things so I should be able to find her.”

[ ] Take Star up on her offer, let her lead you to Sunny.
[ ] Take Star up on her offer, but don’t let go of either of them.
[ ] Forget Sunny, you’ve got two fairies already.
-- [ ] If you can make your tentacles all ropy, they’d probably make good whips…
-- [ ] You can feel what the tentacles feel. Would they like being sucked?
-- [ ] Write-in
>> No. 16416
[X] Take Star up on her offer, but don’t let go of either of them.

We can't let one get away, we have to have the whole gang. If we don't, we will forever be haunted by the possibility of the foursome that could have been...
>> No. 16417
[x] Take Star up on her offer, let her lead you to Sunny.
--[x] Keep Luna.
----[x] You can feel what the tentacles feel. Would they like being sucked?

Shoving a tentacle in her mouth should suffice for punishment. As long as she doesn't bite it.
>> No. 16420
[x] Take Star up on her offer, but don’t let go of either of them.

Fairies are tricksters by nature, so it's best to keep them on a tentacle-leash while they fill their end of the deal. Then we can play with all three!

Also: Damn, you write fast.
>> No. 16426
[x] Take Star up on her offer, let her lead you to Sunny.
--[x] Keep Luna.
----[x] You can feel what the tentacles feel. Would they like being sucked?

I like the mouth-tentacle plan, just while we wait.
>> No. 16435
[x] Forget Sunny, you’ve got two fairies already.
-- [x] If you can make your tentacles all ropy, they’d probably make good whips…

Hell yes.
>> No. 16437
[x] Take Star up on her offer, but don’t let go of either of them.

The fairies are a set; you need all three. If we let Star go, she'll just ditch you and Luna...so don't.

In addition, keep the tentacle mouth thing in mind if they make to much of a fuss or something, but don't just do it for the hell of it.
>> No. 16439
[x] Take Star up on her offer, but don’t let go of either of them.
>> No. 16441
[x] Take Star up on her offer, but don’t let go of either of them.
>> No. 16443
[x] Forget Sunny, you’ve got two fairies already.
-- [x] You can feel what the tentacles feel. Would they like being sucked?

Why the fuck not.
>> No. 16444
[x] Take Star up on her offer, but don’t let go of either of them.
- After collection
-- [x] You can feel what the tentacles feel. Would they like being sucked?
>> No. 16453
[x] Take Star up on her offer, but don’t let go of either of them.
-- [x] If you can make your tentacles all ropy, they’d probably make good whips…

Star might not take this seriously enough. Let's make an example out of Luna.
>> No. 16463
File 131367352539.jpg - (302.90KB , 1200x1000 , threefairies.jpg ) [iqdb]
16463
[X] Take Star up on her offer, but don’t let go of either of them.

You laugh. “I wasn’t born yesterday. I’m not letting go of either of you.”

Star makes a cross between a sigh and a laugh. “Oh well, worth a shot.” She taps a finger to her head, focusing. “Sunny’s… this way,” Star points. You follow her guide.

“What, can’t you fly like those other humans?” Luna asks.

“Nope, not yet. I’m just a farmer.” Or rather, you were just a farmer. You make a mental note to try flying the next time you get the chance.

“Ugh, walking is for losers,” Luna whines.

“Shush. You’ll blow our cover.”

“Yeah, of course Sunny will get caught by a dumb human walking around all-mmmpgh!” Luna’s silenced by you dragging out a third tentacle and pressing it in her mouth mid-sentence. She makes a muffled grumble, making you stumble a little as her tongue rubs against your tentacle. Wow, that feels nice. Probably not best to walk like that, though.

“If I take it out, will you be quiet?”

Luna glares at you and nods. You retract the tentacle, leaving a spot of her saliva on your chest.

“That tasted nasty,” she whispers at you, but says nothing else as you continue to follow Star’s direction

“She’s close,” Star whispers at you. “Over there.”

You see a patch of sunlight in the swamp, with Sunny lying down in the center of it, basking happily. You snare her in quickly, breaking her out of her sleep with a gasp. “Bwaah!” she hollers as she gets dragged in closer. “Uh, hi buddies,” she gives a sheepish grin to the other two.

“I can’t believe you! Some weirdo human captures us and you go take a nap?” Star crosses her arms.

“Yeah, well, I don’t see you two doing anything to stop him.”

“I led him to you,” Luna says, smirking. “Because you’re the one who pranked him. So you and Luna are gonna get punished~”

You crack your knuckles.

[ ] Let Star go. She did help you, after all.
[ ] Star gets punished too. One for all and all for one, right?

[ ] Make them taste tentacle. If they bite, give them a thwack.
[ ] When a problem comes along, you must whip it!
[ ] Fairies are durable. Smack them around a little.
[ ] Cop a feel.
[ ] Press them together, make them kiss and fondle each other.
[ ] Go all the way. Tentacle penetration.
[ ] write-in
>> No. 16464
Also, how far you go with your captures will affect the story. This doesn’t mean that rape = BAD ENDS AHOY, but rather you get to choose between “administer justice to youkai with sexy spankings” or “become monster rapist, avoid angry shrine maidens and anyone else you piss off.”
>> No. 16465
[x] Star gets punished too. One for all and all for one, right?
[x] Make the fairies suck a tentacle while fondling them. Respond to bites with whipping, don't go all the way.

A bit of a combination there, not enough to really count as rape but enough to teach a somewhat questionable lesson.
>> No. 16467
Forgot to mention this, feel free to pick 2-3 choices.
>> No. 16468
[ ] Star gets punished too. One for all and all for one, right?
[ ] Go all the way. Tentacle penetration.

Rape time.
>> No. 16470
[x] Let Star go. She did help you, after all.

[x] Make them taste tentacle. If they bite, give them a thwack.
[x] When a problem comes along, you must whip it!
[x] Press them together, make them kiss and fondle each other.

Star was a good girl! Good girls deserve freedom.
>> No. 16471
[x] Star gets punished too. One for all and all for one, right?
[x] Make them taste tentacle. If they bite, give them a thwack.
>>16470
*Good* girls don't do teasing pranks to begin with.
>> No. 16473
>Until we meet someone stronger than us.
And THAT'S the point when we need to break out the big distractions of slipping something in. Rape in self defense is ok, right?

Right?
>> No. 16474
[x] Let Star go. She did help you, after all.
[x] Make the fairies suck a tentacle while fondling them. Respond to bites with whipping, don't go all the way.
>> No. 16477
>>16473
I'm not fond of rape, so I'll vote for the small fry targets for now. It's whipping time, bitches.
>> No. 16478
[x] Let Star go. She did help you, after all.
[x] Press them together, make them kiss and fondle each other.
>> No. 16479
I... I can't decide. I vote for something that involves:

[x] Press them together, make them kiss and fondle each other.
>> No. 16483
[X] Let Star go. She did help you, after all.
[x] Make the fairies suck a tentacle while fondling them. Respond to bites with whipping, don't go all the way.
>> No. 16484
[x] Press them together, make them kiss and fondle each other.

[x] Let Star go. She did help you, after all.

[x] Make them taste tentacle. If they bite, give them a thwack.
[x] When a problem comes along, you must whip it!
>> No. 16485
[x] Press them together, make them kiss and fondle each other.

[x] Let Star go. She did help you, after all.

[x] Make them taste tentacle. If they bite, give them a thwack.
[x] When a problem comes along, you must whip it!
>> No. 16494
[x] Press them together, make them kiss and fondle each other.

[x] Let Star go. She did help you, after all.

[x] Make them taste tentacle. If they bite, give them a thwack.
[x] When a problem comes along, you must whip it!

I approve of becoming batman with tentacles as opposed to a monster.
>> No. 16495
[X] Let Star go. She did help you, after all.

[X] Slide some tentacles under their clothes, and gently tease and stimulate them until they get as close as possible to orgasm. Then drop them, leaving them unfulfilled.
[X] Give them light spankings if they get unruly.

Edging is the best punishment.
>> No. 16497
X] Let Star go. She did help you, after all.

[X] Slide some tentacles under their clothes, and gently tease and stimulate them until they get as close as possible to orgasm. Then drop them, leaving them unfulfilled.
[X] Give them light spankings if they get unruly.

Deleting my old vote. This one's better.
>> No. 16498
[x] Let Star go. She did help you, after all.

[x] Press them together, make them kiss and fondle each other.
-[x]Add some gentle fonding of your own after a time.
>> No. 16501
>>16472 here. Changing my vote to:
[x] Let Star go. She did help you, after all.
[x] Make them taste tentacle. If they bite, give them a thwack.
[x] When a problem comes along, you must whip it!


I really want to take every fairy on my knees, but we have to be fair. Star helped us. Being fair will lead her to trust us, and it'll be helpful later.
>> No. 16503
[x] Press them together, make them kiss and fondle each other.
>> No. 16504
[x] Let Star go. She did help you, after all.
[x] Make them taste tentacle. If they bite, give them a thwack.
[x] When a problem comes along, you must whip it!
>> No. 16505
[X] Star gets punished too. One for all and all for one, right?
She needs to learn that she can't always talk her way out of punishment.


[X] Make them taste tentacle. If they bite, give them a thwack.
[X] When a problem comes along, you must whip it!
[X] Cop a feel.
[X] Press them together, make them kiss and fondle each other.
>> No. 16509
Also, writefag, look like you know what /at/ wants. Never saw so many votes after so little updates, for a new writefag.
>> No. 16510
>>16505
She didn't talk her way out it; she sold her friend out to get out of it. We should teach them how to be proper friends so they won't stab each other in the back the moment trouble hits. That's the real crime here. Their disgusting lack of loyalty.

[X] Star gets punished too. One for all and all for one, right?
>> No. 16511
>>16509

It's a simple concept, nicely written and to the point. Little mucking about and other silliness. Exactly what the board needs, aside from SLDT, SATA, and Sukima to come and post here more.
>> No. 16512
You guys rock, keep the votes coming. I'm glad to get such a good reception on my first story, though let me know if anything's bugging you (the choices, the story flow, stuff like that). I'll tally them up in an hour or two and start writing.

Also, a heads-up: starting next week I'm going to be working full time. I'm still going to shoot for an update a day though, especially since it's second-shift so I have some time in the morning to write.
>> No. 16515
>>16512
>an update a day
SERIOUSLY?
I already like you man.
>> No. 16519
[x] Star gets punished too. One for all and all for one, right?
[x] Make the fairies suck a tentacle while fondling them. Respond to bites with whipping, don't go all the way.

Three Fairies molestation is boring without all three. Why would you molest just two when you can do so to the lot of them?
>> No. 16520
>>16512

Not only do you write well, but you manage to do it fast. It's no surprise you've earned some respect for that.

As far as things that bug me, there's nothing serious I can think of. If I HAD to pick something, it seems like Luna and Star switched personalities. Usually Star is the cheerful, oblivious one and Luna is the serious one. Doesn't really bother me, though.
>> No. 16521
>>16519
>Why would you molest two when you can do the lot of them?
We have a limited amount of tentacle to go around! We can't go spending it willy-nilly unless you want to give everyone sub-par molestations. Do you want that? Do you want to be known as the tentacle-guy giving everyone sub-par quantity over quality molestations?
>> No. 16522
>>16521
Do we?
Either way, we can manage. Besides, Star always gets away scott-free when the fairie's pranks go sour; it's high time she got taunt a lesson along with her friends.
>> No. 16524
[x] Star gets punished too. One for all and all for one, right?
[x] Make the fairies suck a tentacle while fondling them. Respond to bites with whipping, don't go all the way.

I deleted my old vote, changing to this.
>> No. 16525
[X] Star gets punished too. One for all and all for one, right?
[X] Make them taste tentacle. If they bite, give them a thwack.
[X] When a problem comes along, you must whip it!
[X] Cop a feel.
>> No. 16526
>>16512
Bold words, also infamous last ones.

On another note, there seems to be some bandwagoning going out. There's nothing wrong with using your brain. That and I'd rather have Star as a potential Ally/lover than target.
>> No. 16527
>>16526
People aren't voting the way you want? They must be bandwagoning!

>>16512
I appreciate how you forced the three fairies on us. I hate proactive "Which character do we visit next?" votes.
>> No. 16529
Closing votes. I'm eager to see how this turns out, it looks to be a pretty close race for do/don't punish Star.
>> No. 16533
Damn, my vote for punishing Star/suck tentacle came in an hour late. Oh well, waiting warmly.
>> No. 16538
Unless I made a mistake, it's:
8 for punishing Star with the other fairies.
12 for letting her free, probably letting her spectate the punishment.

>> No. 16540
File 131371894872.jpg - (629.50KB , 1280x960 , sunnystar.jpg ) [iqdb]
16540
[X] Let Star go. She did help you, after all.

[X] Make them taste tentacle. If they bite, give them a thwack.
[X] When a problem comes along, you must whip it!
[X] Press them together, make them kiss and fondle each other.


You loosen your grip around Star’s ankles and she floats gracefully to the ground. You expected her to run away, but instead she gives a predatory smile at Sunny. “Whenever we get caught you always run away and leave us to get captured. I want to watch you get your just deserts~”

“Traitor! Traitor to the cause!” Sunny shouts, swinging her arms and legs angrily. “How dare y-mmph!” Sunny’s stopped by a tentacle going into her mouth. You’re starting to get the hang of this. You raise another to Luna’s mouth.

“Eww, no, that thing tastes nasty,” she whines, keeping her mouth closed. You prod it against her lips, but she refuses to open. Star sneaks behind her, wearing that same predatory grin, and tickles the back of her legs. Luna starts squirming, suppressing her giggles. Star tickles her twice as hard, and Luna succumbs, opening her mouth to laugh and giving you the perfect chance to slip into her mouth. Star gives a cruel giggle. You aren’t sure if she’s got a hidden sadistic side, or if she doesn’t know all the implications of shoving something in a cute fairy’s mouth and just sees a chance to prank someone. Either way, works for you.

You start rhythmically pumping the tentacles in both their mouths, working a little farther with each thrust. You slip another tentacle behind their heads, pushing their mouths deeper onto your tentacle-members. It feels amazing, you can’t help but go a little weak in the knees. You reach the back of their mouths, then thin the tentacles just enough to let them slide down their throats. You can hear the moaning and squishing sounds as their saliva swishes around in their mouths. You see bulges form in their throats as you pump in and out, their tight throats providing a wet, warm resistance that makes your breath quicken.

Sunny, during your downthrust, gets just enough leverage to sink her teeth into your limb. You grunt in pain, but the tentacles prove to be surprisingly durable, she doesn’t even break its skin as she tries to grind her teeth against it. Luna picks up on Sunny’s cue, biting the one in her mouth as you’re distracted. You yank the tentacles out of their mouths, making sure to not loosen the grip on any other tentacles.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. Fairies are supposed to be punished when they prank humans.” You cuff Sunny’s hands together with one tendril, and cuff her legs with another, then do the same to Luna, turning them both around and pushing on their backs to bend them over. You step up right behind them, grab their skirts, and flip them both up, exposing Luna’s pale, petite ass, and Sunny’s plump tanned cheeks. Sunny’s panties ride into her crack as she bends over.

----------
>> No. 16541
You lift your right hand up and feel the roots on your chest grow and stretch up your arm, eventually coming out and forming a whip small enough for a fairy. You give it a test, swinging it at Sunny’s ass. It connects with a ‘thwack’ sound, making her ass jiggle. She gasps in pain, and a bright red mark forms across her cheeks.

“Owwie! That hurt,” Sunny pouts.

“Of course it does. Haven’t you heard what that shrine maiden always says?” You form another whip in your left hand. “Good. Medicine. Tastes. Bad,” you say, whipping one of them with each word. They squirm and moan with each slap, leaving red streaks across their asses, then moving down to the tops of their thighs.

“Now, you fairies may have fought each other, but I think you make a good team. So, you should kiss and make up!” You wrap a limb around both their waists, pressing their bodies together. “I wouldn’t want to ruin your great friendship.”

Sunny and Luna look at each other’s eyes, both with a mix of disgust and confusion. Sunny takes the initiative, planting a peck on Luna’s cheek. Luna glances down, looking embarrassed, then kisses Sunny square on the lips.

“Come on, I want to make sure you two stay friends. Put more love into it,” you say, squeezing them closer together. You see Luna wince as she’s close enough for Sunny’s breath to wash over her face. They shut their eyes and slowly close the space between their lips, opening their mouths and letting their tongues enter each other. Sunny moans, pressing harder against her face.

“Wow… they kinda look like they’re enjoying it,” Star whispers to you.

“Maybe you should join them. Looks like a good bonding experience.”

Star nods and hugs the two girls, making them yelp when she squeezes their tender asses. She gives a kiss to both of their cheeks, leaving spots of saliva behind. She steals Sunny from Luna’s lips, exploring her mouth. Luna starts kissing and licking Star’s cheek, not wanting to be left out.

The scene drives you crazy with lust. You scoop up all three of them in a hug and slide your hands down in between Luna’s and Sunny’s legs. You press a finger to their panties, feeling traces of precum. They gasp in sync. “That feels… good,” Luna mutters. Your fingers run under their panties, rubbing their soft, pink pussies. You slip a finger into each of them, making their hips shake with pleasure. You take Luna’s small, dainty hand and guide it under your robe, leading it to your stiff, twitching cock. She seems to know what to do instinctively, stroking your crotch and coating your length with pre-cum. It doesn’t take long for you to reach orgasm, groaning and bucking your hips as your semen covers her hand and drips down onto the earth below. Once you’ve got your breath back, you lean in close to them.

“Do you want more?” You ask.

“Please, yes.”

“Too bad,” you take your hands away. “It wouldn’t be a punishment if I made you happy.”

They look at you incredulously at you as your back off, smirking. “I think that’s enough for today,” you say, freeing the two girls. “You’ve learned your lesson.”

Sunny shakes her fists at you. “You… you jerk!”

“Yep,” you cross your arms.

“Alright, let’s get out of here,” she says. She turns to face you, grinding her thighs in sexual frustration. “Next time I see you, I’m gonna prank you good. I’ll trick you into walking off a cliff or something!” She jumps and starts flying away, followed by Luna. Star smiles at you. “Thanks for the save. See you later,” she grins and spreads her wings to go after her friends.

You lean back and sigh, spent from the effort. Your stomach growls loudly. Oh yeah, you haven’t eaten all day. You should look for food. And probably get a change of clothes or something, you’ve been messing around in a forest all day. You close your robe up as tightly as you can manage, hiding all but a hint of purple veins at the bottom of your neck.

[ ] Head back to the human village. The restaurants are all open this time of day.
[ ] Isn’t there a kindly youkai girl around here who takes in passers-by?
[ ] You feel like living on the edge. See if that vampire by the lake is throwing a party.
[ ] write-in
>> No. 16542
Couldn't really come up with good choices for this one, the update went on for fairy long anyway *rimshot*.
>> No. 16544
[x] Head back to the human village. The restaurants are all open this time of day.

I think we've gained ourselves an ally in Star.
>> No. 16545
[x] Head back to the human village. The restaurants are all open this time of day.

We should also see about buying a cloak or somesuch, to better hide our gift. They would not understand.
>> No. 16550
[x] Go find Star. You wish to make her your fairy bride!

[x] Isn’t there a kindly youkai girl around here who takes in passers-by?
>> No. 16551
[x] Isn’t there a kindly youkai girl around here who takes in passers-by?
>> No. 16552
[x] Isn’t there a kindly youkai girl around here who takes in passers-by?
>> No. 16553
[x] Isn’t there a kindly youkai girl around here who takes in passers-by?
>> No. 16557
[x] Isn’t there a kindly youkai girl around here who takes in passers-by?

Tentacle monsters must gather an army of sex slaves before going towards a village! Or something.
>> No. 16558
[x] Isn't there a food stand nearby?

Hello again, Miss Nightsparrow.
>> No. 16559
[x] Isn’t there a kindly youkai girl around here who takes in passers-by?

I feel it's too early to deal with Mystia again. Better to let her nerves get her worked up and jittery, then she'll really panic when she sees us again. Or something like that.
>> No. 16564
[x] Isn’t there a kindly youkai girl around here who takes in passers-by?
>> No. 16567
[x] Isn’t there a kindly youkai girl around here who takes in passers-by?
>> No. 16568
[x] Isn’t there a kindly youkai girl around here who takes in passers-by?
>> No. 16569
[x] Isn’t there a kindly youkai girl around here who takes in passers-by?

Tiny little tentacles raping tiny little dolls?
>> No. 16572
>>16540
I can't look at that picture without hearing the little "Kita!" that goes with it.
>> No. 16573
[X] Isn’t there a kindly youkai girl around here who takes in passers-by?

>>16569
While thin tentacles wrap around Alice's limbs, and force her to move like a marionette.
>> No. 16589
[X] Isn’t there a kindly youkai girl around here who takes in passers-by?

Marionette Alice sounds good. Though kind of more rape-y compared to what we've been doing so far...
>> No. 16591
>>16589
If it goes into pure rape, it'd get less interesting.
>> No. 16592
[ ] Isn’t there a kindly youkai girl around here who takes in passers-by?

No witnesses.
>> No. 16593
>>16589

After so much time spent creating them, perhaps Alice would be curious as to what it is like to be a doll of sorts...
>> No. 16594
>>16591
I wouldn't be surprised if the tentacle thing started eroding the guy's sanity or something. Not that I want it to.

Or detaching completely once it's gained enough strength.
>> No. 16596
>>16594

Or it might realize that having a host, especially one that is comfortable in indulging the creature, is beneficial to striking out on its own. After all, it is easier to hide in a human shell than to expose your nature otherwise.
>> No. 16600
Closing votes. I have a hunch Alice route won.
>> No. 16601
>>16596
Who knows? It might get impatient if we don't start raping people, it might not.

If it's capable of switching hosts, Marisa almost certainly has more magical power than this guy. Just tossing that out there.
>> No. 16608
This is all assuming the entity is malevolent, too. Maybe it's not? If we can avoid full-force rape or becoming a monster, that would be ideal. It still allows for a lot of interesting play.
>> No. 16616
File 131379812059.jpg - (220.83KB , 600x772 , AliceTea.jpg ) [iqdb]
16616
[X] Isn’t there a kindly youkai girl around here who takes in passers-by?

You lie back and catch your breath for a few minutes, resisting the urge to fall asleep again. You get to your feet. Damn, between getting pranked and chasing the fairies, you’ve gotten even further into the forest, and probably more than a little lost. The swampy marshlands have given way to a more lush-looking forest, though it’s still quite humid, and a noxious, moldy smell hangs in the air, making you cough. Through the thick foliage, you can see a large white shape. Hoping it isn’t an illusion, you run toward it. Getting closer, you can see the details of a normal well-to-do house: large circular windows, a door with patterns drawn onto it, a black pointed roof. Ahh, you know this place. You remember the stories and articles back in the Human Village of the doll-controlling youkai who kindly accepts human travelers.

You take a moment to make yourself look more presentable, slicking your hair back and wiping the mud off your robe. You wipe everything down, brushing your hand clean-ish on a nearby tree. You step up to the door and knock a few times.

The door swings open, seemingly of its own volition. A second later, a doll flutters out from behind the door, dressed in a crisp maid’s uniform, her blonde hair tied up in a small pink bow. She motions for you to come in and follow her. She leads you through the house. It’s quite the nice place, having an elegant yet comfortable feel, somewhere you could picture a friendly old grandmother living. The doll leads you to a door marked “Alice’s Room” and gives it a polite knock. The door swings open, greeting you with a short, blonde girl with clear porcelain skin and a blue dress. She looks a bit like a doll herself.

“Thank you, Shanghai,” she turns to the doll, which curtsies and flutters off to somewhere else. “I trust you’re looking for a place to spend the night?” she says. You nod. “It seems you could use more than just a bed, and I certainly won’t have you sleeping anywhere in those clothes,” she gestures at the streaks of mud and grime on your robe. “There’s a bath upstairs. Leave your clothes outside the door, I’ll get a change for you. I’ll be having lunch in about half an hour, you can join me.” She turns and closes the door as soon as she’s finished talking. Looks like there’s no room for discussion.

You head upstairs and go into the bathroom. It’s pleasant, if a little on the plain side. A doll is lighting a purple candle as you go in, making the room smell slightly of roses while another draws warm water into the tub. The two dolls flutter up to your shoulders and tug on your robe. Apparently they want you to take it off. You undo your belt, feeling a little bashful as they slip it off, leaving you in your underwear. As one doll carries off your robe, the other moves down to your waist, poking your remaining clothes.

“Isn’t that a little much?” you say, feeling some color move to your cheeks. The doll shows no signs of having heard you, and just gives your underwear another poke. “Fine,” you say, slipping it down to your ankles. Oh jeez, it’s still sticky with cum from your encounter with the fairies. You hope Alice can’t see too much of what the fairies can, or you’ll have some explaining to do.

You look down at your chest, seeing the familiar purple bulge beneath your skin. Semen stains might be the least of your explaining if Alice can see what her dolls can. You resist the urge to worry about it, and instead lower into the bath prepared for you. It’s quite pleasant, you can feel your muscles relax as the warm water surrounds you. You take a bar of soap, washing off all the traces of the swamp. As you run it over the purple bits of your chest, it feels… different, somehow. You can’t quite place the feeling. You finish up soon, pulling the plug and getting out. Two dolls fly in, holding a towel between them.

“Oh for the love of… I can dry myself, you know,” you say, but offer no further protests as they dry your head, then move down your body. They don’t seem to have any reaction to the purple roots, though it feels rather nice. They move further down you your thighs, then move the towel between your legs and start rubbing it back and forth, the towel dragging your cock back and forth. “Ow, hey!” you say, squirming. They don’t seem to respond, giving you a few more rubs and making your member rise slightly. The rest of the drying passes uneventfully, and you see Alice has laid out quite the nice outfit for you, with a note on top reading “my dolls don’t really know how to dress men, so you’ll have to do it yourself. Sorry. –Alice”

You put it on. It’s a crisp, long-sleeved white shirt with frills along the cuffs, with a jaunty black vest, pants, and belt. No underwear, which sort of makes sense. She doesn’t really have much reason to have men’s briefs. You go downstairs into the kitchen, walking straight into the hearty smell of chicken soup boiling on the stove, being dutifully attended to by dolls. Alice, it appears, is still in her room. You sit in silence for a few minutes, then the dolls begin pouring bowls and bringing them to the table, placing one for you and one for Alice, who has just come out of her room.

“Do the clothes fit?” she asks, taking her seat opposite you.

“Yes, they’re quite nice. Did you make them yourself?”

She nods, cracking a rare smile. You get the feeling her smiles are rare, at least. She begins eating, not saying another word. She brought a book with her, which she has laid out on the table. You take a spoonful of the soup. It’s nice, and you happily start eating, taking some slices of buttered bread the dolls had laid out too. “It’s good,” you say. Alice merely nods and ‘hmm’s in response. She eats in silence, you don’t even hear her make chewing or drinking sounds.

[ ] Ask Alice what she’s reading
[ ] Ask Alice about herself
[ ] Ask Alice about her dolls
[ ] Ask if she’s heard about anything strange in the nearby swamp.
[ ] Ask if she can see what her dolls can see.
>> No. 16617
[X] Ask Alice about herself
[X] Ask Alice about her dolls
[X] Ask if she can see what her dolls can see.

Multiple choices okay?
>> No. 16618
>>16617

Sure. Generally, unless I come right out and say you can only pick one, or the choices make no sense together, feel free to multi-pick. Same goes for write-ins.
>> No. 16619
[x] Ask Alice what she’s reading
[x] Ask Alice about herself
[x] Ask Alice about her dolls
[x] Ask if she’s heard about anything strange in the nearby swamp.
[x] Ask if she can see what her dolls can see.
>> No. 16620
[x] Ask Alice about herself
[x] Ask Alice about her dolls
[x] Ask if she can see what her dolls can see.
>> No. 16622
[x] Ask Alice what she’s reading

I have eyes only for that book.
>> No. 16623
[x] Ask Alice about herself
[x] Ask Alice about her dolls
[x] Ask Alice what she’s reading
>> No. 16624
[x] Ask Alice about her dolls
>> No. 16625
[x]Ask Alice about OH GOD WHAT'S THIS THING COMING OUT OF MY CHEST THIS IS TERRIBLE IT'S CAPTURED YOU AND PUTTING YOU IN HUMILIATING AND ATTRACTIVE POSES AND NOW STRIPPING YOU AND I'M TERRIBLY EMBARRASSED AND TURNED ON, I MEAN- WHY BONER YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME THIS IS HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE AND I AM VERY SORRY THIS IS HAPPENING HOW COULD I EVER APOLOGISE AFTER THIS

[X] Ask Alice about herself

I actually wouldn't mind the crossed out write-in but it is probably a bit silly.
>> No. 16626
[x]Ask Alice about OH GOD WHAT'S THIS THING COMING OUT OF MY CHEST THIS IS TERRIBLE IT'S CAPTURED YOU AND PUTTING YOU IN HUMILIATING AND ATTRACTIVE POSES AND NOW STRIPPING YOU AND I'M TERRIBLY EMBARRASSED AND TURNED ON, I MEAN- WHY BONER YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME THIS IS HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE AND I AM VERY SORRY THIS IS HAPPENING HOW COULD I EVER APOLOGISE AFTER THIS

I can't resist voting for this.
>> No. 16627
[x] Ask Alice what she’s reading
[x] Ask Alice about herself
[x] Ask Alice about her dolls
[x] Ask if she’s heard about anything strange in the nearby swamp.
[x] Ask if she can see what her dolls can see.

We need more info. Plus, we need to see if our cover's blown.
>> No. 16628
[x]Ask Alice about OH GOD WHAT'S THIS THING COMING OUT OF MY CHEST THIS IS TERRIBLE IT'S CAPTURED YOU AND PUTTING YOU IN HUMILIATING AND ATTRACTIVE POSES AND NOW STRIPPING YOU AND I'M TERRIBLY EMBARRASSED AND TURNED ON, I MEAN- WHY BONER YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME THIS IS HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE AND I AM VERY SORRY THIS IS HAPPENING HOW COULD I EVER APOLOGISE AFTER THIS


Too good to pass.
>> No. 16631
NOT CANON AT ALL

[x]Ask Alice about OH GOD WHAT'S THIS THING COMING OUT OF MY CHEST THIS IS TERRIBLE IT'S CAPTURED YOU AND PUTTING YOU IN HUMILIATING AND ATTRACTIVE POSES AND NOW STRIPPING YOU AND I'M TERRIBLY EMBARRASSED AND TURNED ON, I MEAN- WHY BONER YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME THIS IS HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE AND I AM VERY SORRY THIS IS HAPPENING HOW COULD I EVER APOLOGISE AFTER THIS

Hah. You fool.


“What? Who said that?” you say, whipping your head up from the spoonful of soup you were about to take. Alice glances at you nervously. “Are you all right?” she asks.

“Erm, yes. I think,” you reply, forcing a laugh. Where did that voice come from?

It came from me, you dolt.

Oh, no… it’s coming from…

You thought you could get all my power with no strings attached? Sorry kid. It doesn’t work that way.

You feel your head pounding. Mongol hordes, riding into villages, killing the husbands and raping the wives. Vikings setting whole towns ablaze. Death. Control. Power. Your chest starts to bubble and gurgle.

“Do you need medicine?” Alice says, beginning to look a little worried.

And to think, I thought you had potential. You’re a fool. A damned fool. What good is all this power if you don’t use it? Guess I’ll have to show you.

Your body starts moving of its own accord, reaching into your vest pocket.

“R… run…” you say in a hoarse whisper.

“I’m sorry?” Alice says, looking confused.

tentacle sign…

“RUUUN!”

”FISHERMAN’S WIFE!

It’s too late. The roots on your chest grow and pulse with magical energy, covering your stomach, your shoulders. Tentacles burst out of you, ripping your clothing to shreds. Alice gasps and turns to run, but the tentacles move too fast to see, ensnaring her. She screams as she’s dragged into the air. The tentacles work with a cruel efficiency, ripping her dress off, then her bra and panties. The tentacles drag Alice close to you, spreading her legs open wide, showing her tender pussy.

“Stop! What are you doing!” she shrieks.

You see? This is what my powers can do.

“I’m sorry! I-I’m not controlling it!” you growl, trying to dispel the tentacles. They don’t obey you.

Hmph. Such a foolish child, restrained by your petty embarrassment. Once you’ve lived as long as I have, everything is fair game.

A phalanx of dolls, each carrying a spear and shield, fly in to Alice’s defense. More tentacles sprout out, each one enveloping one of the dolls and crushing them into dust effortlessly. With the distractions gone, the tentacles begin to slide around Alice’s crotch, coating her thighs and buttocks with a greasy slime. She twitches and wriggles as the slime runs over her pussy.

“Stop! Please, I beg you! Don’t do this!”

You grit your teeth, trying in vain to dispel whatever the beast activated. A tentacle slips down and yanks down your pants. Despite your protests, despite the horrible, sinking feeling of guilt you feel, your dick still stands tall, popping up as your pants sink to your ankles.

Still not convinced?

The tentacles draw Alice closer, moving her slime-coated pussy to your hips. With a yank, the tentacle forces Alice onto your hard cock, pumping her back and forth cruelly.

“No! It huuurts!” she sobs, choking out the words between gasps and groans of pain.

“I…I’m sorry Alice,” you say, squeezing your eyes shut, trying not to think about the wonderful, warm feeling of Alice’s cunt. The tentacles pump her faster and faster along your length, with other tentacles exploring the rest of her body, violating her asshole and mouth, playing roughly with her breasts. You can’t resist anymore, your hips start thrusting of their own accord, slapping deeper into Alice.

“I’m so sorry… I can’t help it, I’m going to…”

You grunt, releasing spurts of cum into Alice. Her screams of pain and terror are muffled by the slimy appendages working their way down her throat.

The spell card times out, the tentacles bursting into inky black smoke, dropping Alice onto the floor. You fall to your knees, weeping.

“I…” you can’t even find the words. Alice lies on the ground, with a dead, broken expression. If not for the slow rise and fall of her chest, you’d have thought she was dead.

You bury your hands in your head, howling with rage and sorrow. You don’t notice when Alice finally begins to move again. Nor do you notice when Shanghai approaches you from behind, a sharp kitchen knife in hand. You barely even notice when it sinks into the back of your neck, as you choke on your own blood.
>> No. 16633
Totally worth it, right guys?

But, now we know to keep our benefactor satiated with sexings, and to stay aware of our surroundings for danger.
>> No. 16634
>>16631

Hah, that was an entertaining little one-shot. Well done.
>> No. 16635
>>16633
You're taking a non-canon one-shot pretty seriously.
>> No. 16636
>>16633

Don't read into it or let it influence your voting, it's just something I wrote for kicks. I wasn't originally planning to have it turn BAD END but I thought it was a good way to make it feel like a complete one-shot.
>> No. 16637
Oh, alright then.
>> No. 16650
The horror. The Horror.

[x] Ask Alice what she’s reading
[x] Ask Alice about herself
[x] Ask Alice about her dolls
[x] Ask if she’s heard about anything strange in the nearby swamp.
[x] Ask if she can see what her dolls can see.
>> No. 16654
Ah, so you can write rape scenes. Good, good.
Now as long as we stay away from Touhous I actually like, this could turn out to be a damn good story.
>> No. 16659
>>16631
That was just... plain awesome.

[x] Ask Alice about herself
[x] Ask Alice about her dolls
[x] Ask if she can see what her dolls can see.
>> No. 16669
[ ] Ask Alice what she’s reading
[ ] Ask Alice about herself
[ ] Ask Alice about her dolls
[ ] Ask if she can see what her dolls can see.
>> No. 16676
File 131385254287.jpg - (226.54KB , 809x1123 , 8ba959c0e0bd60f0d4a22f264555501b[1].jpg ) [iqdb]
16676
>>16631
>NOT CANON AT ALL
oh god I only meant for it to be be horribly embarrassing instead of raep and death

Ah well~ One shots are fine too.
>> No. 16681
[X] Ask Alice what she’s reading.
[X] Ask Alice about herself
[X] Ask Alice about her dolls
[X] Ask if she can see what her dolls can see.

The dolls that were bustling around the room preparing are now sitting motionless on the various counters and tables. You’ve heard Alice isn’t much for conversation, so you figure you’d better take your chance now while she’s not busy with her dolls.

“What’s that you’re reading?” you ask, gesturing at the book.

“Oh, this?” She lifts it up to let you see the cover, ‘Computer Programming for Beginners.’

“It’s a book about outside world magic. Specifically, about Computers, a technology sort of like a shikigami. Outside worlders can take lumps of metal and arrange them to make them do tasks. I don’t quite understand much of it, but the concepts in here are useful for making my dolls.”

“Really?” you say. “How so?”

“Well, each doll has a few specific tasks in mind. A Computer can do many tasks, but each task is made in something called a ‘program.’ I’m examining the… methodology, I think is the best way to put it. The mindset of how to design something to do a specific set of things when you tell it to,” she talks about programming for a few more minutes.

“Ahh, I see.” A lot of it went over your head, but she’s certainly brightened up talking about something she enjoys so much. “Has it been much help?”

“A little… it’s more a diversion than anything else,” she giggles daintily.

“Tell me more about your dolls. They’re really amazing,” you say, gesturing at the many dolls sitting on the countertops.

“Oh, I’ve always enjoyed crafting and sewing and things like that, especially making dolls. Back when I was a human I made a comfortable living as a seamstress and a toymaker. I started taking an interest in object manipulation, and I figured dolls would make the perfect medium. As you can see, it has worked quite well,” she waves her arm and a thin, silvery string flickers in the air, running from her finger to a nearby doll. The doll springs to life, grabbing a nearby teapot, floating over, and pouring you a cup of tea. It sets the pot on the desk and courtesies at you.

“That’s fantastic. And adorable.”

“It really has worked out well,” Alice allows herself a brief moment of pride.

“Also, just out of curiosity… can you see everything your dolls can?”

She laughs. Not giggles, but laughs, short but graceful and dainty. “The dolls made you a little uncomfortable, then? I get so used to them, I forget that most people aren’t used to being tended to like that. But to answer your question, not really. I’ve discovered that, rather than give dolls full vision, it’s much less taxing to have them look for certain things. For example, when I send in a drying-doll, it can only see heat and moisture. The heat lets them find the person, and the moisture lets them know when to stop drying. I can check up on the dolls if I want to, and even look through their eyes, but the system works quite well, so I generally leave them be. So no, I didn’t see you when you changed, I do have some manners.”

“Haha, thank you. Do you get asked that question much?”

“All the time. Just about everyone who winds up bathing here asks me that. Actually… no, it’s embarrassing, I shouldn’t say.”

“You can tell me. Please? I bet it’s interesting!” You do your best to look pitiable. She laughs again. Gods, what a soothing voice she has.

“Oh… fine. Someone was spreading rumors that I, hah,” she’s snickering just thinking about it, “that I’m secretly a desperate old spinster, and the reason I take in passers-by is to peep on them.”

“Haha!” you laugh, though you can’t help but enjoy the thought of Alice spying on you. “Sounds like that old ten-thousand yen donation story.”

“The what?” she asks.

“There was an old rumor that if you donated ten thousand yen to a shrine, the shrine maiden would come out and… ‘do you a favor.’”

“Oh… ohh! That’s just crude, haha!”

You share a laugh, and the conversation slowly peters out again. Damn, and it was going so well. You don’t want the last thing you say during a meal to be a ribald joke about a shrine maiden.

“So, ah… tell me a little more about yourself, Alice,” a lame line, but better than nothing.

“Not much to say. I live here with my dolls and study magic. I’m rather boring, I’m afraid,” her eyes drift back to the book. No! No reading, Alice! Talking!

“That’s not true. You’ve done such amazing things with your dolls, I’ve never seen anything quite like it. Not to mention how kind you are, taking in everyone who knocks on your door.”

“That’s very nice of you to say that. But this is Gensokyo, I’m afraid being special is nothing special,” her smile looks more satisfied now. “But how about yourself? What’s your specialty?”

“I’m just a farmer. I don’t really have a power, though I’ve heard the plums I grow are quite nice.”

“Really?” she cocks her head.

“Well, the plums aren’t that amazing.”

“No, I meant, that’s it?”

Now you’re as confused as her. “What do you mean?”

“You have the same signature as me, a human that became a youkai. So I figured you’d have specialized in some power or area of study.”

“I… I do? I look like a youkai?”

”You didn’t know?”

Uh oh.

[ ] Be honest with her, tell her what’s inside you and its powers.
[ ] Tell her what’s inside you, don’t mention its powers.
[ ] Play dumb, insist you have no idea why you’d be a youkai.
[ ] Abort! Abort! Run for the door!
>> No. 16683
[x] Tell her what’s inside you, don’t mention its powers.
>> No. 16684
[x] Be honest with her, tell her what’s inside you and its powers.
-[x] Try to avoid the naughty bits and just mention the restrain/defense ones.

Alice would certainly ask about the powers.
>> No. 16685
[x] Play dumb, insist you have no idea why you’d be a youkai.
>> No. 16686
[x] Play dumb, insist you have no idea why you’d be a youkai.

It's just a lump! I don't know how it got there!
>> No. 16687
>>16686
This strange lump only appears when I'm around women, and the girls I've met don't have it.
>> No. 16690
[x] Be honest with her, tell her what’s inside you and its powers.
-[x] Try to avoid the naughty bits and just mention the restrain/defense ones.

Gives Alice some respect and honesty, with just a little bullshitting her. She's not an idiot, so treating her like one may not be the best course of action.
>> No. 16691
[x] Be honest with her, tell her what’s inside you and its powers.
-[x] Try to avoid the naughty bits and just mention the restrain/defense ones.
I think I'll roll with gg.
>> No. 16692
[x] Be honest with her, tell her what’s inside you and its powers.
-[x] Try to avoid the naughty bits and just mention the restrain/defense ones.

My vote was pretty much this anyway.
>> No. 16693
[x] Be honest with her, tell her what’s inside you and its powers.
-[x] Try to avoid the naughty bits and just mention the restrain/defense ones.
>> No. 16700
[x] Be honest with her, tell her what’s inside you and its powers.
-[x] Try to avoid the naughty bits and just mention the restrain/defense ones.
>> No. 16701
[x] Be honest with her, tell her what’s inside you and its powers.
-[x] Try to avoid the naughty bits and just mention the restrain/defense ones.
>> No. 16705
[x] Be honest with her, tell her what’s inside you and its powers.
-[x] Try to avoid the naughty bits and just mention the restrain/defense ones.

Let's just hope that Shinki told Alice about tentacle rape monsters. Unless she finds the idea attractive.
>> No. 16706
[x] Be honest with her, tell her what’s inside you and its powers.
-[x] Try to avoid the naughty bits and just mention the restrain/defense ones.
--[x] If pressed, act like the naughty parts are something that you're embarrassed about, thus why you prefer not to talk about them.
>> No. 16708
[x] Be honest with her, tell her what’s inside you and its powers.

We're pretty much 'naked' to her eyes. While we're at it, lets tell her we dont have a penis even though we're a man and she can clearly see! (in a metaphorical sense)
>> No. 16710
Closing votes. Update coming soon.
>> No. 16722
File 131388991064.jpg - (123.05KB , 850x1072 , Arisu.jpg ) [iqdb]
16722
[x] Be honest with her, tell her what’s inside you and its powers.
-[x] Try to avoid the naughty bits and just mention the restrain/defense ones.

You take a deep breath, preparing yourself.

“I… did know. I lied to you, I’m sorry.”

Alice looks at you, slightly hurt.

“Why?”

“It, it just happened yesterday. I was in the forest, the swampy area around here. Something came out of a pool of water, it was all slimy and octopus-ey and it attached itself to me, knocking me out in the process. When I came to, I had, well, this.” You undo the top few buttons of your shirt, exposing the familiar veins. Alice covers her mouth and gasps as she sees it.

“What is it?” she asks.

“I don’t really know the details. But I know it seems to have fused with me, in a way. I can control it, and make it do stuff.” You draw a single tentacle out, about as long as your forearm. Alice’s eyebrows raise up.

“That’s quite a power.” She looks at it in silence. “Is it safe to touch?”

You nod. Her hand reaches out, gently brushing your appendage. You shiver at her touch, soft enough to tickle. The appendage quivers appreciatively.

“Does it hurt?” Alice asks, backing off.

“Not at all, keep going. I mean, if you want.”

She starts squeezing and poking it, getting a feel for its texture and consistency.

“It feels very organic. Have you experimented much with it?”

“Yeah, watch.” You go through a routine of tricks, summoning multiple tentacles, thickening and thinning them. You wrap one around your spoon and bring it to your mouth, taking a bite of soup.

“You seem to have become quite skilled with them. How strong are they?”

You grin impishly and wrap one around her waist and lift her up out of her chair. She gives a girlish shriek which turns into a laugh. “That strong, huh? That’s quite ability.”

You gently put her back down in her chair. “Sorry if I scared you,” you laugh.

“No it’s quite all right.” Her porcelain cheeks begin to flush with red. “It actually felt rather nice.”

“Really? How so?”

Alice’s blush grows fiercer. “Follow me, please.” She leads you to a room separated from the rest of the house by a hallway. She opens the door to a large study. Peering inside, you can see numerous bookcases lined up along the walls. A large table is pushed against a free space between the shelves, covered in a variety of bottles, tools and other various devices. The center of the room is empty, and the ceiling is a good three or four meters high.

“This is where I do my experiments and such. I need plenty of room, so this place is perfect.”

“Perfect for what?” You know what, but you like watching Alice stammer as she tries to find the words.

“I’ve used all these dolls so much, you know…” she pauses, glancing at the floor, then at you, then back at the floor. “And, well, I’ve always wondered what it’s like to be controlled like that. To be doing things not of your own free will. This might sound strange, but it seems so exciting,” she looks at you, looking embarrassed, but also expectant.

You bring out four tentacles, one wrapping gently around each limb. Alice loosens slightly, leaving all her movements up to you. You decide to start with simply having her walk. You swing one leg forward, place it down, then move the other, making her lurch forward in a gait like Frankenstein’s monster. She laughs, realizing how silly she looks. You feel the places where the tentacles grip her bare skin go strangely spongey for a second.

“Why don’t you get me that vial?” you point at the desk, making Alice wobble over to it. You move her hand, making her grip it. You hope you don’t accidentally drop the vial. Breaking her stuff would probably hurt the mood. Once you walk her back, you reach out your hand, loosening your grip on hers and making the vial drop into your hand. You feel that strange spongey feeling in the tentacles again, an almost moist feeling.

“How does it feel?” you ask her.

“A little silly,” she laughs. “But also nice. It’s satisfying in a way I can’t quite explain.”

“Maybe it’d be better if I just carried you like this,” you lift her off her feet, moving your grip to around her waist. She lets her arms and legs dangle, getting into her role of a doll. You swing her slowly through the air, taking her back out of the study.

“Where are we going?”

You stroke your chin in thought, grinning. “If you really want to act like a doll, you should call me ‘master.’ I do control you, after all. And we’re going to your room to get you a nice change of clothes. If you’re a doll you’ll need to look the part.”

“If you say so… master,” a hint of anxiety creeps into her face. You carry her to her room, swinging open the closet. The clothes in there are disappointingly similar to her current outfit, just with different colors and frills. But, wait. There’s a little handle at the back of the closet. Alice sees you reach for it.

“Please don’t open that door,” she says. “It’s… it’s a secret,” she purses her lips. You put a finger to her lips, shushing her. “You’re my doll. Dolls don’t talk back. And you didn’t call me master.”

“Please master, I really don’t want you to-“

Not listening to her, you tug open the back door to reveal an assortment of fetish clothing. A small latex outfit like something a masochist would wear, a pink see-through nightgown, an apron, and an assortment of lingerie. One other outfit looks suspiciously like a person-sized version of her Shanghai doll’s clothes, including a wig. An unmarked box lies on the ground next to silky gloves, stockings, bonnets, and pantyhose.

“My my, Alice is holding quite the dirty little secret.” You hold her cheek as she bites her lip in shame.

“I don’t… it’s not… I just… they’re just practice for sewing. I don’t wear them,” she scrunches up her face, looking like she’s on the verge of tears.

You get on your knee and open the box. Inside, you see it’s divided into three slots, one holding plain wax candles and matches. The second holds handcuffs, a leash attached to a studded choker, and a ball gag. The third contains two vibrators, looking to be about 15 or 16 centimeters long. “Oh? Then what are these for?” you display the box to her, making her wince and look away as though she’d been slapped.

“Okay, fine, I… sometimes I get lonely, and…” she can’t finish the sentence.

You grin from ear to ear. “Do you make your dolls do these things to you?”

“YES! Okay? Yes, I make my dolls do these things to me! I make them do dirty and awful things to me when I get sad and lonely sometimes, okay?” she snaps at you, taking deep, angry breaths.

“Oh, Alice…” you run a hand through her hair. “It’s perfectly fine, liking these things is nothing to be ashamed about. Everyone experiments.”

Alice sighs, some of her anger having disappeared.

[ ] “Now, let’s get you dressed.” (Options: S&M gear, nightgown, apron, lingerie, Shanghai uniform)
[ ] Add accessories (Options: silky gloves, stockings, pantyhose, bonnet, choker)
[ ] Use candles and matches
[ ] Use vibrators
[ ] Use handcuffs
[ ] Use ball gag
[ ] Use leash
>> No. 16725
[X] “Now, let’s get you dressed.” (Shanghai uniform)
[X] Add accessories (Silky gloves, stockings, choker)
[X] Use vibrators

Alice says she wanted to see what it's like to be a doll. Why not give her exactly what she wants, and make her feel a bit sexy while at it?
>> No. 16726
[x] “Now, let’s get you dressed.”
-[x]lingerie
[x] Add accessories
-[x]silky gloves
-[x]stockings
[x] Use vibrators
[x] Use leash
>> No. 16727
[x] “Now, let’s get you dressed.” (Shanghai uniform)
-[x] Add accessories (Silky gloves, stockings, choker)
--[x] Use vibrators
>> No. 16728
[x] “Now, let’s get you dressed.” (Shanghai uniform)
-[x] Add accessories (Silky gloves, stockings, choker)
--[x] Use vibrators

OHO
>> No. 16729
x] “Now, let’s get you dressed.”
-[x]lingerie
[x] Add accessories
-[x]silky gloves
-[x]stockings
[x] Use vibrators
[x] Use leash
>> No. 16731
[x] “Now, let’s get you dressed.” (S&M gear)
[x] Add accessories (choker)
[x] Use ball gag
>> No. 16732
>>16725

Elaborating on this, I also think it is a 'lighter' choice compared to some of the others presented. Not only does it appeal to her current desires, it isn't as heavy as, say, handcuffing her, gagging her and pouring hot wax on to her.

We don't want to turn into a horrible rapebeast, right? Easing Alice into this would help bend her to our will, rather than breaking her outright.
>> No. 16734
[X] “Now, let’s get you dressed.” (Shanghai uniform)
[X] Add accessories (Silky gloves, stockings, choker)
[X] Use vibrators
>> No. 16735
>We don't want to turn into a horrible rapebeast, right?

...you lost me.
>> No. 16736
>>16732

I agree that not becoming evil is the way I want this story to play out.
>> No. 16737
[x] “Now, let’s get you dressed.”
-[x]lingerie
[x] Add accessories
-[x]silky gloves
-[x]stockings
[x] Use vibrators
>> No. 16738
[x] “Now, let’s get you dressed.” (Shanghai uniform)
-[x] Add accessories (Silky gloves, stockings, choker)
--[x] Use vibrators
>> No. 16739
[X] “Now, let’s get you dressed.” (Shanghai uniform)
[X] Add accessories (Silky gloves, stockings, choker)
[X] Use vibrators
>> No. 16740
[x] “Now, let’s get you dressed.”
-[x]lingerie
[x] Add accessories
-[x]silky gloves
-[x]stockings
[x] Use vibrators
[x] Use leash
>> No. 16741
[X] “Now, let’s get you dressed.”
-[X] Shanghai uniform.
--[X] Don't bother with the wig.
[X] Add accessories.
-[X] Silky gloves.
-[X] Stockings.
-[X] Choker.
[X] Use leash.

Alice's real hair is plenty silky and soft, I'm sure. No need to ruin that with a wig.
>> No. 16742
[x] “Now, let’s get you dressed.” (Shanghai uniform)
[X] Add accessories (Silky gloves, stockings, choker)
[X] Use vibrators
>> No. 16744
[x] “Now, let’s get you dressed.” (nightgown)
[x] Add accessories (silky gloves, pantyhose)
[x] Use vibrators
[x] Use handcuffs

She uses handcuffs solo? How does that wo... oh, dolls.
>> No. 16746
[X] “Now, let’s get you dressed.” (Shanghai uniform)
[X] Add accessories (Silky gloves, stockings, choker)
[X] Use vibrators
Yes please.
>> No. 16747
Closing votes.
Winner:
[X] Shanghai uniform
[X] Stockings, gloves, choker
[X]use the vibrator
>> No. 16748
[X] “Now, let’s get you dressed.” (Shanghai uniform)
[X] Add accessories (Silky gloves, stockings, choker)
[X] Use vibrators
>> No. 16753
[x] “Now, let’s get you dressed.” (Shanghai uniform)
[x] Use leash
>> No. 16755
>>16747

Stop voting, geniuses.
>> No. 16758
Anyone else notice the whole "spongy" feeling?
>> No. 16783
File 13139439191.jpg - (311.68KB , 1071x1512 , Arisu2.jpg ) [iqdb]
16783
[X] Shanghai uniform
[X] Stockings, gloves, choker
[X]use the vibrator


“Now,” you say, turning back to the closet. “If you’re going to be my doll, you should look the part.” You pluck the life-size Shanghai uniform off the rack, setting Alice down and removing your tentacles’ grip around her arms to make the changing easier. “Lift up your arms.”

“Yes, master,” Alice smiles, having loosened up a little. She lifts her arms up. You tug her dress off over her head, leaving her in her bloomers and small white singlet. You rub your hand against her waist, wanting to knock her to the bed and make her yours right then and there. You peel off her singlet and bloomers slowly, enjoying her sweet womanly scent as you do.

You turn back to the closet, picking up some of the accessories from the floor. “Stick out your hand.”

“Yes, master,” she offers her hands and you slide them into her long, elegant gloves. You take her arm in your hands, kissing your way up to her shoulder, then you slide under and kiss her armpit, sucking the salty, savory scent from her skin. “That’s…” Alice mutters, slightly surprised. She says nothing more, but instead nuzzles her cheek against the top of your head. You pull back, taking the studded leather choker and fastening it around her neck.

“Now, your legs.” You press a tentacle to her back and sweep her off her feet, holding her legs out straight towards you and spread apart slightly, offering you a view of her delicate shaved pussy. You slide the stockings up her legs. They slide on smoothly and fit her perfectly, going a little past her knees. You slide your fingers back and forth along the smooth fabric, then travel up her inner thigh, leaning in to get the scent of her pussy. You go slow, agonizingly slow, your breath tickling her cunt as you slowly approach it, then plant soft kisses on it, traveling from its top to its bottom. You feel it moisten with pleasure as you kiss and lick it. Your hands wrap around her waist, giving her buttocks some soft spanks. She ‘mmm’s and ‘aah’s softly.

You kiss your way up her hips, dipping your tongue into her navel. You work up further, your face between her breasts. You slide on top of her pert, firm breast, sucking and nibbling on her small, eager nipples.

“Do you like my breasts, master?”

You respond with a soft moan, swirling your tongue around her nipple, feeling it rise in your mouth. You pinch it in your teeth, pulling back and watching her tit stretch with your pulling. You release it, and it pops back into place, jiggling slightly. You take a bite from her breast, sinking your teeth into her flesh and sucking it into your mouth hard enough to leave a hickey.

You wipe your mouth and draw away, taking the Shanghai dress and pulling it over her shoulders. You take the zipper and pull it up her back, sealing her up in the dress. You tie up the apron around her back, and the bow around her neck. You take the wig. As you touch it you feel it tingle with a very faint magical energy. You lower it to her head, and it melds onto her scalp, fusing with her hair. You run your fingers through it. It has the exact same silky smoothness as her hair did before, but now it’s long and luxurious, with several bows decorating it. You take a handful of her hair, brushing your face along it, moving up to her cheek and kissing it.

“You’re my doll now,” you whisper.

“Yes,” she whispers back. “I’m your doll, master.”

You take a vibrator from the box, clicking it on. You lay her on the bed and flip up her dress, exposing her wet hole. You nuzzle her opening with the tip, spreading her lips open. You rub it against her clit, making her gasp and writhe with pleasure.

“Please, master,” she moans. “Deeper.”

You flick the vibrator up a notch, pressing it against her hole. “Beg for it.”

“Please, master!” she gasps, grabbing onto the sheets. “Put it in my filthy doll pussy!” she wriggles her hips against the teasing vibrator, as if trying to suck it in. You oblige, pressing the vibrator in, watching its length slowly get absorbed into her hole. You get an idea.

“Ohh, yes! Yes!” she moans as the dildo is now almost fully inside her. You flick it up one more notch, pressing two fingers against the base of it and making it disappear fully up her wet pussy.

You stand up, watching her quiver in pleasure. “Doll, I want some tea. Go and fetch me the tray from the kitchen. By yourself.”

She looks at you in surprise, then seems to understand. She gets to her feet slowly, knocking her knees as she hobbles out of her room, holding onto the walls for support. Her juice runs down her thighs, staining her stockings, but the dildo stays obediently inside her, gripping and rubbing against her tight walls. She makes her way to the table, picking up the tray with twitching hands. Her Shanghai doll floats into the kitchen, looking at Alice with the best approximation to shock it can manage. Alice looks at it with a smile, her face slick with sweat.

“Look, Shanghai. I’m a doll now… just like you…” she gives a sultry laugh, drunk with excitement. She walks back slowly, her knees shaking more fiercely now, making the teapot and cups clatter in the tray. “Aah… unngh… aah!” she trips and falls, dropping the tray to the floor, shattering the cups and cracking the teapot.

You kneel down by her, hoping she won’t be angry that you made her break some of her fine china. To your surprise, she looks up at you with a smile, her cheeks flush with pleasure. “Master, I’m sorry…” she says. “I broke the cups. I need to be punished for my disobedience…” three strings appear from her outstretched hand, and a few seconds later, two dolls float up carrying the box from her room, and a third brings you a length of black rope in one hand and a blindfold and extra pair of handcuffs in the other.

“I’m at your mercy, master.”

[ ] Tie her up (to bed, to table, to floor)
[ ] Cuff her (hands/legs/both, cuff to bed, cuff to table)
[ ] use candles and matches
[ ] use ball gag
[ ] use blindfold
[ ] use leash
>> No. 16784
[x] Cuff her (both, cuff to bed).
[x] Use leash.
>> No. 16785
[x] Tie her up (to bed)
[x] use blindfold
>> No. 16787
[x] Tie her up (to bed).
[x] Use blindfold.

A little sensory deprivation never hurt.
>> No. 16788
[x] Tie her to the bed
[x] Use blindfold
>> No. 16789
[X] Tie her up (to bed)
[X] use ball gag
[X] use blindfold
Yes, please.
>> No. 16790
[x] Tie her up (to bed).
[x] Use blindfold.
>> No. 16792
[X] Use blindfold.
[X] Use leash.

The best kind of punishment is the kind that will make her feel like she's being publicly shamed, and is publicly submitting to us. Even if we only walk her out to the yard.
>> No. 16793
[x] use blindfold
[x] use leash

Lets take her for a walk around the outside of her house
>> No. 16796
[x] Use blindfold.
[x] Use leash.
YES.
>> No. 16803
[X] Tie her up (to bed)
[X] use ball gag
[X] use blindfold
>> No. 16804
[X] Use blindfold.
[X] Use leash.

Embarrassment is the best punishment.
>> No. 16807
[X] Use blindfold.
[X] Use leash.

Works for me~
>> No. 16809
[X] Use blindfold.
[X] Use leash.
>> No. 16816
Voting closed.
>> No. 16819
>>16816
...geez, you move fast.
>> No. 16820
File 131398712982.jpg - (149.46KB , 800x600 , alicedoll.jpg ) [iqdb]
16820
[X] Tie her up (to bed)
[X] use blindfold

[X] use leash

x2 COMBO BONUS

“Very well,” you feel like your smile is going to grow off your face, furrowing your brow and feigning anger at her accident. You pull the dildo out of her, turning it off. You decide to eschew tentacles for the more intimate action of sweeping her up in your arms. You set her in the bed, and her dolls follow you obediently into her room. You take the rope and blindfold from them. Pressing her arms together, you loop one section of the rope around her wrists and tie the other end to the top of the bed. You tie one leg to the bedpost at the bottom, the do the same with the other leg. You climb on the bed and lean over her as you fasten the blindfold around her eyes. You press your lips against hers, tasting her sweet softness. You can taste the tea from earlier on her tongue.

“You’re a very dirty girl,” you whisper, rubbing her pussy and slipping two fingers into her. She’s soaked, your fingers easily working their way in. “Just look at how wet you are.” You take your fingers out and press them against her lips. Alice licks and sucks on them obediently, leaving a strand of saliva on your fingers when you remove them. You take her vibrator and press it against her mouth next. “Now, clean up the mess you made.” She sucks and slurps on it until she’s cleaned every inch of her juice off it.

You bury your face between her legs, lapping her sweet juice up from her hole. You plunge your tongue in, wriggling it around inside her. “Yes, please master, more,” she moans. You sit up and take off your shirt, giving your tentacles free reign. Two thin ones sprout out, working their way up her dress and caressing her nipples. You flip her dress up, exposing her wetness. A third, thicker one comes out, looping around her leg and going under her hips. It rubs against her buttocks, then slips between her cheeks and prods against her tight anus.

“Nngh…” she moans. You unzip your pants, pushing your length against Alice’s cunt. It takes you in greedily, surrounding it with her warm walls. You push harder against her asshole, gaining entrance. “Aagh!” her hips buck as you open her asshole. Her mouth hangs open in pleasure, making wordless sounds of happiness. You thrust both your hips and your tentacle in tandem.

“Oh, oh, oh god, I… ah, I’m… I’m cumming!” she shouts. Her walls clamp down on you, squirts of her cum spraying out and soaking both your hips. Her screams and the tightness on your cock makes you feel your own orgasm rising. You pull out, removing the tentacles from her, and crawl up to straddle her chest.

“What’s- ah!” she gasps as you cum, bursts of thick cum splatting on her face, her blindfold, and in her open mouth. You catch your breath, numb with pleasure. “Now,” you swipe up a dab of your thick cum from her face. “Lick it off.”

She sucks it up, swallowing it slowly. “Thank you, master,” she says. You climb off of her and take the leash from her box of toys. “We’re not quite done yet,” you grin. You fasten the leash to her choker, giving it a tug to experiment. “Aah!” Alice squeaks, feeling the tug on her neck. You untie the ropes binding her, letting her sit up.

“What are we doing now, master?” she asks eagerly.

“We’re going for a walk,” you say, pulling gently on the leash. She follows you as you walk to the door. She hears it swing open. “Where are we going?”

“Outside. My doll needs fresh air?”

“But… what if someone sees?”

“So what if they do? You’re my doll. Now, let’s go,” you say, leading her out. She follows as you guide her around the yard, walking slowly to avoid tripping on anything. You realize a mix of her sweat and cum has soaked the top of her stockings, and her walk is slightly hobbled from her exertion. You do a lap around the house. It’s silent, save for sounds of occasional forest life and the crunching sound of grass beneath your feet. You pass a small garden, mostly roses and a few herbs, with a handful of dolls tending to the plants. They don’t seem to notice as Alice passes them, though color comes to Alice’s face as she passes them. You stop and put a hand gently on Alice’s back. “Why don’t you get on all fours?” you offer. She obliges, putting her hands on the ground and crawling along.

“Arf! Woof woof!” she says, after a few steps of crawling. You lean down and pet her head. “Good girl,” you tell her. She hangs her tongue out and pants like a dog, woofing happily a few times. You finish your walk, leading her back inside and closing the door. You undo the choker and pull her blindfold up over her head. She looks at you for a long moment, her grin threatening to come right off of her face.

“That was… Amazing.” She wraps her arms around your waist, hugging you closely. “I just… thank you. Thank you so much. That was so much better than doing it with my dolls.” You return her hug, running a hand through her hair. “I’m glad you liked it. I enjoyed it a lot too.” You hug in silence for a long moment.

“I think we both could use a bath,” she finally says, breaking away from your hug. “Would you… care to join me?” she says with some difficulty. “Of course,” you smile. You waste little time heading upstairs, undressing, and drawing a bath. You settle into the warm water, and Alice nestles into your lap. You hug her waist gently, leaning in to sniff her hair. “You still smell nice,” you say. Alice giggles. “Oh my goodness, I still have Shanghai’s hair,” she says, pinching the top of her forehead. The wig peels off, and her hair shortens back into its previous length, the ribbon disappearing. She tosses it by the door.

“I’m very happy,” she says for no reason in particular.

“I’m glad,” you give her a squeeze.

“Feeling like that, so helpless at someone’s mercy… it felt strange, but I loved it. I put my trust in someone,” she turns her head and gives you an angelic smile. You give her a peck on the lips. You finish up and both climb out. Two dolls fly in with a towel, then stop mid-flight. They seem to short-circuit, flying in separate directions, dropping the towel, then wandering back out in confusion. Alice laughs. “I guess my dolls aren’t used to two people needing to be dried off. Oh well,” she spreads her arms, “we can take turns drying each other.”

You laugh back. “Alice… you’re the best,” you say with a small shake of your head. You take the towel and dry her off, and she does the same to you. Alice opens the door, taking a singlet and panties from outside. She slips them on. “I’m afraid I don’t have any men’s pajamas, or underwear. You’re robe’s still drying, too. Would you be okay with…?”

You laugh again. “I understand. Where’s the guest room?”

“Well…” Alice glances back and forth, unable to say what comes next. She seems to have gone back to old-Alice. You rub her shoulder. “Would you like me to stay in your room tonight?” you ask.

“Yes, thank you. I’ve heard that it feels quite nice to sleep next to someone else.”

She opens the door to her room. The sheets have been changed, and the toys and costumes have been picked up off the floor. The two of you slide into bed. Alice turns over and puts her arms around your shoulders, holding you close. Tired, spent, and satisfied, you soon fall asleep.

---------------------

Part 2 coming later.
>> No. 16822
This is not going as I planned at all.

On an unrelated note, when/if we leave, we should leave Alice tied to the bed like so, only this time leave the vibrator in and on. Maybe put one in her ass and some more on her nipples and clit.
>> No. 16823
>>16822
That'd be worrying if something happened to us, if it wasn't for her own dolls.

Hurrah for dolls!
>> No. 16824
>>16820

Wow. I needed that. This is nice change of pace from my usual RAPE TILL YOU DROP doujinshi. Very nice.
>> No. 16825
>>16824
indeed; it's something that has tentacles but isn't overdone rape-fests.

>>16822
Just mellow out, in time Alice will be ready for similar things and odds are, we'd run into someone deserving of the 'torment'.
>> No. 16826
Contrary to my first impressions, this is very relevant to my interests.
>> No. 16828
Why do I have a feeling we're going to wake up to Alice being swamped in tentacles.
>> No. 16834
>>16828

That sounds wonderful, and you know she'd be happy.
>> No. 16882
The lights come on in… Alice’s room? It looks like it, but there’s no furniture, you’re just standing in the center of the room. A figure materializes in front of you. As he comes into detail, you can get a better look at him. Dark hair in dreadlocks going down to his chin. A black robe with purple spiral designs on it that make you dizzy if you look at them too much.

“Hey there,” he says. A slightly gravely voice, sounding like he’s trying to sell something to you. “Let’s make ourselves comfortable, shall we?” Two wicker chairs flicker into existence. He takes a seat in one, making a pipe appear in his hand. He takes a long puff from it as you sit down, facing him.

“First, let me say, great job,” he gives a crooked smile. “Three fairies and a youkai in one day. Not bad for a human, especially one who’s only been my host for one day. The soup wasn’t bad either. Not that I need food, but it’s always nice to have. Allow me to introduce myself. I’m inside of you.” His grin widens, showing his teeth.

“Who are you?”

“You’ve been calling me ‘the beast’ in your head. I suppose that will do for now. Your mind has been useful, by the way,” he sinks further back into the chair, taking another puff. “So they finally decided to go along with sealing away Gensokyo? It must’ve been a little after I’d been sealed, if the times in your head are correct. Also, pissing sitting down is for children and sissies, no matter what you tell yourself.”

“Very funny,” you mutter. “But who are you?”

“Aww, is that any way to treat your new buddy? I’m a youkai, of course. About… 300 years old, not counting my time sealed.”

“Sealed?”

“Let me finish! Geez. I’m about 300 years old. I was sealed by the Hakurei shrine maiden… gah, what’s her name… I can’t remember it, it was so long ago. Anyway, she chased me down and sealed me.”

“Why?”

“She thought I was dangerous because I feed on sexual release.”

“You mean…” you cough awkwardly.

“No, I don’t eat semen, you dimwit. The energy of sexual release. It’s my power. And I’m aided in gathering my food by this,” he raises a hand. You hear a very soft gurgling sound and see a thick, clear liquid form on his fingers. “This is a very special secretion. It can be absorbed through the skin quite quickly. When someone takes it, their inhibitions are lessened, particularly with regards to their secret sexual desires. I’m sure,” his grin takes on a vicious look, “you felt something off when you held Alice the first few times.”

Your jaw drops. So that’s what that feeling was. Does that mean…

“…that Alice doesn’t really like you? Who knows?” he answers your question for you, pausing to take another puff. “Not that I would mind. The girl seems to be quite the food source. Anyway…” he pauses, rubbing his forehead. “Ergh, this is taking more effort than I thought. Still weak. Anyway, keep up the good work, tiger. I’m gonna recharge.” He winks at you, then slowly fades away, along with the chairs, then the room. There’s a moment of blackness, then your eyes snap open. Alice is still fast asleep, her arms wrapped lazily around your shoulders. You feel a sudden shiver of pleasure from one of your tentacles. Wait, what?

A tentacle has sprouted out of your chest of its own will, having worked its way to her panties. It’s rubbing against her, enough for her to feel it, but not to wake her up. “Mmh…” she moans sleepily, her breath tickling your neck. You freeze, wondering how you should react.

Knock knock knock. You twitch in surprise and see Star knocking at Alice’s window. Fortunately she hasn’t seen what’s going on under the covers. She motions at you.

[ ] Go outside and meet Star without waking Alice.
[ ] Go outside and meet Star, wake up Alice and let her know.
[ ] Let Star in through the window.
[ ] Wave Star off, go back to bed.
[ ] Wave Star off, see how much you can pleasure Alice without waking her.
>> No. 16884
[x] Go outside and meet Star, wake up Alice and let her know.
>> No. 16885
[X] Go outside and meet Star, wake up Alice and let her know.

I knew there was something about that spongy feeling!
>> No. 16886
[x] Go outside and meet Star, wake up Alice and let her know.
>> No. 16887
[X]Tie Alice to the bed without waking her, let star in through the window

can't blame me for wanting the best of both worlds
>> No. 16888
[x] Go outside and meet Star without waking Alice.
What we do with fairies is none of Alice's business.

I would say I don't trust this guy, but if he had an ulterior motive, there'd be no point in lying about it. He's totally legit, guys.
>> No. 16890
>>16888
and risk having her wake up in bed alone?

[x] Go outside and meet Star, wake up Alice and let her know.

I don't think she'd mind as if the MC says Star is a friend, she'd believe him.
>> No. 16891
[x] Go outside and meet Star, wake up Alice and let her know.
>> No. 16893
[x] Let Star in through the window.
>> No. 16894
[x] Go outside and meet Star, wake up Alice and let her know.

Well, our good friend inside us seems to like her if only as food, so we probably should try not to screw things up with her. That said, delicious Star.
>> No. 16896
[x] Go outside and meet Star, wake up Alice and let her know.
>> No. 16897
[x] Go outside and meet Star without waking Alice.
>> No. 16899
[x] Go outside and meet Star, wake up Alice and let her know.
>> No. 16901
[X] Go outside and meet Star, wake up Alice and let her know.
>> No. 16904
[x] Go outside and meet Star without waking Alice.
>> No. 16905
Voting closed. Meet Star, wake Alice won. Lunch, playing with relatives, then writing.
>> No. 16911
File 131412641489.jpg - (39.56KB , 320x266 , fairy.jpg ) [iqdb]
16911
[X] Go outside and meet Star, wake up Alice and let her know.


You withdraw your tentacle. It protests, wanting to feed, but obliges after a few seconds. You hope your tentacle revolting doesn’t become a frequent thing. You slide out from Alice’s grip and get on your feet. You rub her shoulder gently, waking her up. “G’morning,” she says. “I was having the most wonderful dream…” she smiles at you.

You give her a quick hug. “I’ll be right back Alice, I’m just going to meet a friend outside for a moment.”

“Mmkay,” she says, still half-asleep. “Hurry back.”

“I will, honey.”

“Honey?” she laughs. “…I like it.” She pecks you on the lips. You turn around to go, and see Star laughing silently, pointing at you. Oh, right. Naked. You blush, slipping out the door. Fortunately, the dolls left your robe and underwear outside the door. You slip it on, remembering with a start that you left your spell card in your pocket overnight. You check your pocket and breathe a sigh of relief. It’s still there, still perfectly useable.

You head outside to meet Star and see her holding a basket of eggs. She whips one at you when you step out, hitting you square in the face.

“Pow!” she laugh. “Sorry, force of habit. Anyway, hi! You have a little zit on your butt, by the way. That’s what you get for sitting in mud!”

“Har har,” you mutter, wiping the egg off your face. “Is that any way to greet someone after they do you a favor?”

“Oh, that reminds me! Sunny hasn’t got over what you did to her yesterday. Whatever you made her feel, she kept trying to do it again. She couldn’t do it by herself, and someone was walking through the forest alone, and we were going to prank him, but Sunny said no, she wanted to do something to him. Before we could say anything she tackled him and started yanking off his pants going ‘do that thing that that guy did! Or I’ll punch you!’ then she started rubbing against him and…”

Why, hello boner. Funny seeing you here.

“…anyway, he ran away and Sunny got all ticked so she made him run into a tree. Banged his nose up pretty badly.”

“Quite the story,” you cough. “Why did you come here, exactly?”

Star looks confused for a moment, then shrugs. “I saw one animate object inside the other, and it looked really weird. I wanted to see if it was you. I guess this means now I can find you no matter where you run~” she giggles.

“Star Sapphire?”

You both turn around. Alice is standing in the doorway, dressed in her usual clothes. “Well, well, well,” she says to Star. “What’re those eggs for? I don’t suppose you’re planning to throw them at my house. Because my dolls didn’t like cleaning up all that egg yolk last time.” She gives a slightly poisonous smile, perching two dolls with tiny but sharp-looking spears. A third doll floats out and hands you a towel to dry your face. Star looks at the basket, then at Alice, then the basket. “Ah, whatever,” she frowns. “Youkai are so much less fun than humans,” she puts her hands on her hips and sticks her tongue out at Alice.

“What’s that? You gave us those eggs to make omelets for breakfast? Such a kind little fairy,” Alice takes Star’s basket with one hand and pinches her cheek with the other. The two spear-dolls pick up the basket, floating to the kitchen. Alice turns in and follows them.

“Alice is acting weird today,” Star whispers. “She’s usually a lot easier to annoy or tease.”

“She’s in a good mood today,” you whisper back. You go into the kitchen, seeing a group of dolls busy with cooking, cracking eggs into pans, chopping mushrooms and bell peppers. Alice sits at the table, and a doll brings her a freshly-brewed teapot. “Will Star be joining us for breakfast?” she asks. Star nods, taking a seat. The doll pours three cups, bringing them to the table.

“So,” Alice takes a sip of tea. “You’re friends with Star?”

You nod, taking a moment to choose your words carefully. “Sort of. I had an encounter with the three fairies yesterday. I caught Star and Luna, and Star said she’d help me find Sunny if I let her go, since Sunny was the one who tricked me into stepping into a pond. Anyway, I let her go, and she seems to have taken a bit of a liking to me.” Star is nice and all but if she brings up sexy spankings in front of Alice you might have to stab her. Thankfully, she seems more focused on the omelets that were just brought to the table, eating hungrily. “Ish good,” she says through a mouthful of egg.

“Is that why she threw an egg on your face?” Alice says.

You laugh. “Ah, well. She’s a fairy.”

“By the way, today’s Saturday. I usually send my dolls to shop, but I was wondering if you’d like to, um, go shopping with me in the village.”

“Ooh~” Star coos. “Alice has a loooooveeeeeeer~”

A doll swings by and scoops up Star’s half-finished plate. “Nooo!” she shouts, chasing the doll. “I’m sorry, I take it back! Give me back my fooood!”

The doll drops the plate back at Star’s seat. She sits down, crossing her arms and pouting. “Lousy stinkin’… can’t mess with anyone today…” she mutters. Alice covers her mouth, suppressing her laugher. The rest of breakfast passes smoothly. The dolls clean the kitchen, then float off to some other task.

“Anyway,” Star says. “Sunny wants you to visit her soon. I’ll leave you two to your kissing now~!” she flies off, narrowly avoiding a rag thrown by Alice.

“Well, on that note,” Alice says with an embarrassed smile. “Shall we head to the village? If we get out while it’s early, there should be plenty of time to meet your friend too.”

[ ] Meet Sunny first, catch up to Alice later.
[ ] Shop with Alice first, swing by Sunny on the way back.
[ ] Forget Sunny for today.
>> No. 16912
[x] Shop with Alice first, swing by Sunny on the way back.
>> No. 16913
[x] Forget Sunny for today.

Us, go to her? No way. She's going to have to come to us.
>> No. 16914
[x] Shop with Alice first, swing by Sunny on the way back.
>> No. 16915
[x] Shop with Alice first, swing by Sunny on the way back.
>> No. 16916
[x] Forget Sunny for today.
Now now, patience, people, patience. It's so much sweeter when she comes to us begging for it.
>> No. 16917
[x] Forget Sunny for today.
I agree with >>16914, we shouldn't go out of our way to corrupt fairies.

They'll corrupt themselves soon enough~
>> No. 16918
[x] Shop with Alice first, swing by Sunny on the way back.
>> No. 16919
[x] Shop with Alice first, swing by Sunny on the way back.
>> No. 16920
[X] Shop with Alice first, swing by Sunny on the way back.
Hoping to make her beg.
>> No. 16923
[x] Shop with Alice first, swing by Sunny on the way back.
>> No. 16925
[X] Shop with Alice first, swing by Sunny on the way back.
Why not?
>> No. 16927
Voting closed. Shopping time~
>> No. 16936
[X] Shop with Alice first, swing by Sunny on the way back.


“I’d love to go shopping,” you smile. Alice still seems so happy. If she’s still so pleased, all these hours after she’d gotten the inhibition-releasing slime, maybe she really does like you.

“Great! I’ll go get my list and bags.” Silvery strands spring from her fingers, and her dolls bring her a few cloth bags and a shopping list. “Let’s go, then.”

You walk out, and Alice instinctively starts flying through the air. She floats back down a few seconds later, realizing you aren’t following her. “Sorry,” she says. “I sort of forgot you can’t fly. Though… if you’re part-youkai now, do you think you could?”

You shrug. “Sure, let’s give it a try.”

“Okay,” Alice steps behind you and puts her hands on your shoulders. “Close your eyes, clear your mind and focus.”

You do so, taking a few deep breaths.

“When you jump, why do you fall back down?”

“Gravity,” you reply.

“Imagine, for a moment, that gravity doesn’t exist. Imagine there’s no such thing, that if you jump, you’ll float away.” She gives you a few seconds to concentrate.

“Now… float.” She takes her hands off of your back. You jump, keeping your eyes closed.

You rise up slowly. You feel weightless. No gravity, you think. Floating. Moving. No gravity. Floating. Mov-OH GOD I’M FALLING. You dip down, stop in midair, then slowly sink back to the ground.

“That’s good!” Alice says. “You were flying for a second there!”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Don’t worry if it takes a while, learning to fly is like learning to walk, it takes time.”

“I’d be glad to learn from you, Alice.”

“That’s very nice of you,” she smiles. “But in the meantime,” she put her hands around your waist. “I think I’ll just fly you there. Ready?”

You nod. Alice floats up off the ground, holding you tight. She rises above the trees, then starts flying forward. You wish you could hold onto her for support, this feels really weird. The comforting feel of Alice’s bust pressing against your back is nice, though.

A few minutes later Alice floats down, dropping you a few inches above the ground in front of the gates to the human village. Saturday means market day, which means the streets bustle with people selling everything from fruit to medicine to children’s toys. The sounds of vendors hawking their deals, both fake and legitimate, fill the air.

“Blessed by the Aki sisters themselves! Best wine you’ll ever taste!”

“Best-quality tools in town! Buy one, use it for a lifetime!”

“Bumper crop of cotton this season! Buy five baskets, get one free!”

“It’s so noisy,” Alice says, slightly intimidated. “I’m so used to sending my dolls here and ignoring all this activity.” You squeeze her hand lightly. “Don’t worry, I’ve lived here all my life. I can show you around.” You give her a grin.

You stop at one of the largest stalls, a collection of fresh-picked vegetables from the biggest farm in the village. “Let’s stop here, get some food. What do you need?”

Alice pulls a list out of her pocket. “Hmm… celery, onions, carrots, and mushrooms.” The two of you browse the selection, picking out the best-looking crops. Someone behind the stall comes up to you. “Got all ya need?”

Alice nods. The farmer takes a look at what she’s selected. “That’ll be… 1,700 yen.”

Alice reaches into her purse. You stop her. “You’re just going to take that price?”

Alice cocks her head. “What do you mean?”

“You never pay what they tell you. You’ve got to learn to barter.” You turn to the farmer. “Shame on you, taking advantage of an innocent young lady like her. These crops do look good, though… I’ll give you eleven hundred for the bunch.”

The farmer wrinkles his nose. “Eleven? Any less than fifteen and I’m giving them away. She’s lucky I gave her such a good price.”

“I wasn’t born yesterday. Thirteen hundred, and that’s more than I’d usually pay.”

“Fifteen. We’ve got to make a living, you know.”

“You can make a living on fourteen then. Unless you want us to go somewhere else?”

“Fourteen-fifty.” He crosses his arms. You rub your chin in thought for a moment. “Alright, done. Fourteen-fifty it is.” You nod at Alice, who counts out the money, looking surprised. “I just saved 250 yen,” she says as you and her walk away. “Do you do that every time you shop?”

“Yep, most people do.”

“I never knew… and to think, I’ve been paying too much this whole time!” Alice frowns. You give her a pat on the shoulder. “Don’t worry, it’s easy once you get the hang of it. What else do we need?”

“Hmm,” Alice checks her list again. “I need some blue and white yarn, I’ve got an order from the mansion to repair some maid uniforms. And… I should probably get a few teacups, to replace the ones from last night.” She gives a timid glance at her feet, remembering what happened.

“Do you… want to talk about that?” you ask.

Alice sighs. “It’s… I like you. I know I’ve just met you, but I get a good feeling from you. But I don’t want you to get the wrong idea of me. Last night was… I wasn’t quite myself. It had been such a quiet day. And when I met someone who knew about all the things I did, and didn’t think I was weird, someone who actually enjoyed it too… I guess I just got a little excited.”

You squeeze her hand affectionately. “It’s okay, we can take this as slow or as fast as you’d like.”

“Thank you,” she looks up at you. “I mean that.”

You wander through the streets, buying what you need. The shopping goes quickly, and you finish up around noon.

“That’s all of it,” Alice says, putting the yarn in her bag. “Where should we go now?”

“I was thinking we could see the sights, maybe get some food.”

“Oh? What about your friend?”

“The day’s still quite early. She can wait.” Yes, Sunny can wait, rubbing herself in the forest, moaning and longing for your…

…You should probably choose somewhere to go and distract you right now.

[ ] Get a nice meal somewhere.
[ ] Take her to the Myouren temple, maybe she’s never seen it.
[ ] Visit the Hakurei shrine. The tentacles mentioned it in your dream.
>> No. 16937
[x] Take her to the Myouren temple, maybe she’s never seen it.
>> No. 16941
[x] Take her to the Myouren temple, maybe she’s never seen it.
>> No. 16942
[x] Take her to the Myouren temple, maybe she’s never seen it.
>> No. 16943
[x] Take her to the Myouren temple, maybe she’s never seen it.
>> No. 16945
[x] Take her to the Myouren temple, maybe she’s never seen it.
>> No. 16947
[x] Get a nice meal somewhere.
>> No. 16948
[x] Visit the Hakurei shrine. The tentacles mentioned it in your dream.

Futile Raymoo vote.
>> No. 16955
[x] Get a nice meal somewhere.

Needs more sexy spankings.
>> No. 16959
Hahaha, oh you guys. Calling votes. Myouren Temple it is.
>> No. 16963
File 131415337635.jpg - (72.13KB , 356x600 , ByakurenApron.jpg ) [iqdb]
16963
[X] Take her to the Myouren temple, maybe she’s never seen it.

“Say, have you been to that new temple here? The Myouren temple?”

“No, I’ve never heard of it.”

“It’s quite popular, I bet you’ll like it. It’s this way,” you lead her through the village to the shrine. Humans and Youkai are wandering around the entrance, praying, chatting, or just admiring the many statues and objects of interest. A youkai girl with green hair and furry dog-like ears is sweeping the steps, wearing a teal dress that looks more like an oversized shirt. She gives you a wave as you step into the temple.

Inside, it feels more like a large, cozy home than a shrine. You go down a few random halls, looking at the paintings and statues of Gensokyo’s many deities, some of which have notes next to them describing their history and influence.

“Hello there!” You turn around to see a woman with long, wavy hair, purple at the top, fading to light brown at the bottom. She has a white dress on with a black sort of half-dress on above it, black strips of fabric going across her middle. “My name’s Byakuren Hijiri, I’m a monk, and the founder of this temple.” She offers you a handshake, pumping your arm up and down with surprising vigor. She turns to Alice and just about tears her arm off with her shake, smiling at the two of you like she’s just been reunited with her long-lost children.

“What do you think? We’re new here, but we seem to have become quite a hit. Gensokyo needs a breath of fresh air, in my opinion. Humans have no need to fear youkai in this day and age, and vice-versa. That’s why the Myouren Temple practices a message of cooperation and understanding. But when I look at the two of you, I feel like I’m preaching to the choir,” she laughs. It’s a friendly, sincere laugh. Maternal, in a way.

“I’d hazard a guess that you’re both humans which became youkai, is that right?”

You both nod. “Oh, wonderful!” she claps her hands together.

“Byakuren… you specialize in changing physical abilities, right?”

“That’s right!” Byakuren chirps. “That’s how I’ve kept this girlish figure up over the centuries,” she giggles. For a monk, she seems awfully animated. She and Alice start discussing the intricacies of magic.

“My, you really seem to know your stuff,” Byakuren says. “I wasn’t planning on doing much today, would you like to have some tea, maybe I could show you some of my books?”

“That would be lovely,” Alice says.

“Would it be alright if I explored a little? I don’t really know much about magic, sorry,” you cut in.

“Oh, that’s quite alright, dear. The temple’s quite large, there’s all sorts of fascinating people who live here,” Byakuren says immediately, even though you were looking at Alice. You’re a bit worried about what would happen if this woman drank tea right now, any more caffeine and she might just explode.

“That would be fine with me,” Alice says, smiling at you. She and Byakuren walk off, resuming their discussion. You start wandering through the temple. It’s much larger than you’d first imagined, and there’s a surprising amount going on. Out by the entrance, a tiger youkai and mouse youkai have started giving some kind of demonstration, twirling spears in complex, dizzying patterns to polite applause from spectators. You watch for a few minutes, then go to look at the garden.

The fresh fragrance of plants hangs over the whole place, large, colorful flowers carefully designed into beautiful patterns. You wander through it, lost in the sweet smell and beauty. You could swear you hear another set of footsteps behind you. You glance over your shoulder, but see nothing. Ah well. You head back inside. You feel the tea going through your system. Apparently you’re still human enough that your bladder’s still working. “Um, excuse me,” you ask a passing monk. “Is there a bathroom here?”

He nods, pointing down the hall. “To the left from there.”

“Thanks.” You follow his directions, entering a bathroom with a modern design. You sit down on the seat. Forget what everyone says, sitting down for pissing is better. You lean back and hear a jiggle on the doorknob.

“I’m in h-“ you start. A hand darts in and flicks the lights off, slamming the door shut and locking it with a click. Your heart starts racing. You resist the urge to jump up and spray urine everywhere. Instead, you fling tentacles out in random directions. One of them hits something, an arm from the feel of it. You pin whatever it is to the wall, sending another tentacle a little to the left of the first, thinking you could get the other arm of whoever’s in here. You wave it around, gripping around a flailing arm.

“Hey!” it shouts. You yank your robe closed and flick on the lights. Your tentacles are gripped around the arms of a girl with short black hair. She’s wearing a small black dress and black leggings, with red decorations along the skirt and a red bow on her collar.

“What are you doing?” you hiss at her. “Why did you follow me in here?” You feel a sponginess from the tentacles gripping her arms. Crud, can you grip any woman without trying to fill them with kink-juice?

“I wanted to ask you something,” she says. “But it’s not something I can just come out and ask, I didn’t want other people to see.”

“Alright then, out with it.”

“Let me go first,” she says, struggling against the tentacles. You feel that spongy feeling again.

“What? You just attacked me in a-“ you’re cut off mid-sentence as a series of tentacles fly out of her back, smashing into your chest and sending you toppling back, hitting the far wall with your back. She grabs your arms and legs with them, holding you still.

“Now,” she says, standing over you. “I wanted to… ask… wanted to…” her voice starts trailing off as her face flushes with color. She leans in and gives you a kiss, wet and sloppy, on your face.

“Hey there,” she says, grinning. “My name’s Nue.” She wraps her arms around your waist. This isn’t good. Did that tentacle stuff get stronger? You thought it just made people more suggestive, not… this.

“There’s something about you,” she slips her hand under your robe, rubbing your chest and abdomen. “Something that just makes me love you.” She pinches one of the roots on your chest, dragging a tentacle out of it. She rubs it, feeling it widen in her hand, then starts to lick it, giggling as she sees your face contort with confused pleasure.

She presses you to the ground, standing over you. She reaches under her dress and lowers her panties to her knees. She stands over your chest, crouching down slowly. You can see her bare pussy from this angle. She grabs your tentacle and guides it to her crotch, rubbing it against her.

“Ooh,” she moans. “Ooooh.” She lowers down further, your tentacle sliding between her lips into her hungry pussy. She slides all the way down until she’s straddling your chest. You can smell the lust from her pussy as she settles against your chest. She starts bouncing up and down, her cunt slapping against your chest as she rides you.

“Wider!” She shouts. “Harder!”

You can’t resist. You widen the tentacle, feeling it press and stretch the walls of her insides. She starts riding you, making long thrusts along your entire length, then quick shivers close to your chest. She grabs your upper arms, her fingernails digging deep into your skin. “You feel so good! You…!” She stops suddenly, blinking like she’d just woken up. She presses her hand against your chest, this time rooting for something. Her hand sinks slightly into your chest, grabbing something. Your spell card. She pulls it out, looking at it in disbelief for a long moment. She stares at you.

“D… daddy?” she chokes.
------------------
END PART 1
>> No. 16964
What a tweest!

That said, you're update rate is amazing.
>> No. 16965
>"D...daddy?" she chokes.
Magnificent.

Also, I like your cheerful, maternal Byakuren. She definitely needs a ride on the tentacle train at some point. Not to mention Kyouko.
>> No. 16966
something tells me sunny is gunna get left high and dry tonight
>> No. 16967
>>16966
Hooray!
>> No. 16969
Seriously, I don't know how you write so well so fast.

Also, tweest, etc.
>> No. 16970
Excellent.

...now stuff a tentacle in Nue's mouth.
>> No. 16972
Well damn, I have just gone to sleep to prepare myself for days to come. Next afternoon, I woke up, check for updates, what did I found? Three updates in a row. You know what's the worst the part of all of this?

I MISS TWO VOTING SESSIONS!!!! Darn.

Oh well. T'is a great thing to read first in the afternoon and I smiled at Sunny's predicament. She really needs a good fucking later. A HARD one.
>> No. 16973
>>16969
He's new, we'll be lucky if he doesn't burn out and have his speed reduced to once every 2-3 months.
>> No. 16978
That was fast...
I'm really not liking this "kink-juice" idea at all.
>> No. 16983
>>16978
It's not much worse than the youkai feeding off sexual desire. I kinda like having a character who relies on keeping the porn flowing for his existence.

Nue was probably unusually receptive because... well. You know.
>> No. 16989
>>16973

That always happens eventually, but I can't think of any writers on this board who updated this fast even when they were new.
>> No. 16992
THE THRILLING CONCLUSION
---------------------

Shit. SHIT.

Someone screams in your head. You recognize that voice, it’s the one from your dream last night. It’s the beast. ‘What the hell is going on?’ you think-ask it.

I… I don’t know. I don’t know what the hell. All I can see is… she has a thing for incest.

‘What? So… is she just calling us ‘daddy’ or are you really her dad?’

I can’t be! I… wait, ask her her name. Her full name.

Nue’s look of surprise turns to one of pure, unbridled lust. You open your mouth to speak, but she slams her face against yours, thrusting her tongue into your mouth and moaning. “Daddy~” she coos in your ear, mounting your tentacle. “Daddy, I love you.” She starts riding you again.

“What’s… your… name…” you manage to say through grunts of pleasure.

“I’m Nue Houjuu, daddy,” she giggles. She moves her hips in circles, your tentacle twirling inside her filled walls.

Houjuu… Houjuu… damn, it’s hard to focus! She feels so good! Get her off me, I need to think!

You strain against the tentacles, getting enough ground to shove Nue, who falls back, your tentacle sliding out of her pussy with a popping sound. Her grip on your limbs loosens as she hits the floor.

Much better, thank you. Houjuu… Houj- oh no. Oh, damn.

‘So let me guess, you really are her dad?’

Maybe. I think so. There was this girl once, she looked different every time I had sex with her, but her sexual signature was the same each time. Eventually she told me she was a Nue, and that’s how she hid her form like that. And… she looked a lot like her.

You get to your feet. Nue looks at you with a hurt expression. She crawls to you. “Aww, don’t you like me, daddy?” She wraps her hands around your waist, pressing her face against your crotch. “I can make you happy,” her face slips between the folds of your robe.

“Okay, seriously, you might- aah!” you try to protest, but feel her mouth envelop your cock. “I might… ah! I might really be your da- ooh!” You can barely talk through your gasps of pleasure. Lewd slurping and swallowing noises come from her mouth. You grab her head, pulling her off.

“This has gone far enough! I don’t want to do this, you might be my daughter! Er, his daughter!” You point at your chest. Nue just grins. The tentacles on her back spring to life again, grabbing your wrists and ankles and pinning you to the ground.

“You might not want to do this, but I do,” she grabs your belt and unties it, letting your robe fall to your sides. Your dick stands tall. She grabs her dress, peeling it off, displaying her pert, small breasts. Nue guides a tentacle under your thighs, slipping beneath your sack. It slides into the space between your cheeks, prodding against your asshole.

“I’m serious Nue, we shouldn’t- uunnnngh!” she thrusts the tentacle into your tight hole, making your whole body twitch with pleasure. She crawls back up to your chest, the fluid from her pussy smearing over your body. She grabs your tentacle, still hanging out of your chest, and yanks on it, pulling some more length out of it. “I want more,” she whispers, turning around and stuffing it inside her. She works back, her tight, youthful ass pointed at you as she envelops your tentacle. You feel yourself going even deeper, prodding against her womb with some length left over.

“Yes! Yes!” she screams. She bends her head down, slurping at your cock as she flails her hips against your tentacle.

“Nue, I’m…! I’m gonna cum!” you shout. You feel it rise in your cock, then shoot out into her mouth. You feel her mouth fill with cum as you keep squirting, then come to a stop. She sits up and swallows it loudly. “I’m almost there!” She screams. “Keep going!” Her hips thrust harder against you, trying to take every last inch of you. “Ah! Ah! I’m cumming!” Her thrusts almost become a blur as she grabs your thighs, screaming in bliss. Her cum squirts out onto your body, getting you wet. She continues screaming and hollering for several minutes, then collapses on top of you, totally spent. She withdraws her tentacles to her back and turns around lazily, looking you in the eyes. Her breasts rest on your chest, her stiff nipples poking you.

“Mmm,” she says, sighing happily. She lies on top of you for a long minute, not saying anything else. You want get up, to do something, but your whole body feels sore.

A loud knock comes from the door. “Are you okay? I heard screaming.”

You force yourself to speak. “We’re okay, don’t come in.”

“We?”

Damn. “Just… don’t come in please.”

“…okay.” The voice seems to leave, and you breathe a sigh of relief, taking another minute to get your energy back. It’s oddly relaxing, feeling this girl on top of you, her slow, rhythmic breaths pushing against you. Finally, you can’t wait any longer, the tension is killing you.

“…So. The thing inside me is your dad?” you ask.

Nue looks up and nods at you. “Yeah. I never really knew him…” she sighs. “When he got sealed by that Hakurei woman, I got sealed too. My sentence was a lot shorter than his though, they figured it’d be enough to teach me a lesson. So for the first part of my life he was wandering around, then for the rest of it he was sealed up.”

…let her know I’m here. I’m just weak, I can’t quite live on my own yet. I still need a host.

Without thinking, you put your arms on Nue’s back, patting her softly. “Your dad’s here. He can hear us. He just needs some time, he’s only been unsealed for a few days and can’t quite live on his own.”

“Thanks,” Nue says. She thinks for a moment, then suddenly sits up. “We need to get dressed, there’s something in my room for you.” You both take the paper towels and toilet paper, doing your best to dry the fluids off your bodies. She looks so young and lovely, cleaning herself like that. You put on your robe, tying it shut. You peek out the door to see if anyone’s in the hall, then head out. “Follow me,” Nue says. She leads you away from the fancier parts of the temple to the living quarters. “Be back in one sec,” she says, going into her room. She comes back a moment later, holding a piece of paper.

“When you got sealed away, they left behind one of your spell cards. I decided if I ever found you, I’d give it back.”

Thanks, Nue… please, tell her I’m sorry. Ask her if she’s alright.

“He… he says he’s sorry,” you tell her. “He wants to know if you’ve been doing alright.”

Nue smiles sadly. “It’s okay, I understand. It’s your nature. It’s the nature of lots of youkai to wander from place to place. They’ve never really made good parents,” she laughs. “But mostly, I’m just glad that I finally got the chance to meet you… and, I hope someday you can live outside a host, and I can see you again.” She hugs you. “And to answer your question, I’m doing well. Byakuren is a wonderful woman, and she takes good care of all of us. Gensokyo is a good place now. I might not be attacking humans anymore, but I don’t mind as much as I thought I would. I’ve made friends and I’m making myself useful here.” She breaks her embrace, handing you the card. “You should get back to Alice.”

“Thanks, y- how did you know?”

“Better hurry getting out of there, dad,” she says with a laugh. “I have a feeling he might walk you right off a cliff without realizing it.”

Heh. She’s a good kid.

“Oh, and hey, human. Don’t think too much about what happened in the bathroom. And don’t think I’m going crazy with dad-issues either, I’m perfectly capable of living on my own, and I’ve done so for almost eight hundred years. But no one lives that long without picking up some interesting tastes,” she smirks.

“Eight hundred years?” you say. “But your father said he was only three hundred.”

Nue rolls her eyes. “Dad, did you really think anyone would buy that?”

She’s got her mother’s sass, too.

“Anyway,” Nue says. “You should be on your way. I’ve kept you long enough already.”

“Okay. We’ll see you later Nue, promise.”

Nue disappears into her room, leaving you alone. You glance at the spell card. It’s got black background decorated with spiral patterns like the one on dad’s- er, the beast’s robe. The words “Tentacle sign ‘silent incubus’” run along the top. You place it in your chest next to your other card, and then head back out to the front of the temple. Alice is there, talking with Byakuren.

“Ah, there he is!” Byakuren says. “You know, Alice here is something else. She came to me to learn, but she wound up correcting me half the time!” she laughs.

“Honestly, miss Hijiri,” Alice looks slightly embarrassed. “You sell yourself short. I learned a lot from you today.”

“Oh, call me Byakuren.” She gives Alice’s shoulder a squeeze. “And do swing by again sometime soon, I had a lovely time talking with you.” She turns to face you. “Really, I’d love it if you could help this poor girl come out of her shell. She has so much potential!”

“Byakuren, please,” Alice cuts in. “It’s embarrassing when you talk about me like that.”

Byakuren clucks her tongue. “Oh, I didn’t mean any harm by it, dear. But I really would like you to come by again soon, I’m sure everyone here would love to meet you.”

“Thank you. I had a good time too,” Alice says, glad to see that part of the conversation ending. “How about you?” she looks at you. “How’s the temple? Run into anything interesting?”

[ ] Don’t tell either of them about Nue’s father.
[ ] Ask to speak with Byakuren in private.
[ ] Tell Alice once you’re out of the temple.
[ ] Tell them both right now.
>> No. 16994
[x] Tell them both right now.
>> No. 16995
[x] Ask to speak with Byakuren in private.
-[x] Tell Alice on the way home.
>> No. 16997
[x] Tell them both right now.

I think we can tell them about the father part, not the Nue having a massive incest fetish part.
>> No. 16999
[x] Ask to speak with Byakuren in private.
-[x] Tell Alice on the way home.
>> No. 17001
[x] Ask to speak with Byakuren in private.
-[x] Tell Alice on the way home.
>> No. 17003
[x] Ask to speak with Byakuren in private.

I don't like people treating Alice's house as home. It'd be more fun to me if we moved on, but I'm sure I'm in the minority here so whatever.
>> No. 17006
>“You know, Alice here is something else."

>“Honestly, miss Hijiri,” Alice looks slightly embarrassed. “You sell yourself short. I learned a lot from you today.”

>“Really, I’d love it if you could help this poor girl come out of her shell. She has so much potential!”

I know she's talking about magic, but I suddenly have the mental image of dominant whip-wielding leather-strap-wearing Byakuren tormenting an ecstatic Alice and had the most wonderful boner.
>> No. 17012
[x] Ask to speak with Byakuren in private.
-[x] Tell Alice on the way home.
>> No. 17017
[x] Ask to speak with Byakuren in private.
-[x] Tell Alice on the way home.
>> No. 17025
[X] Ask to speak with Byakuren in private.
-[X] Tell Alice on the way home.
>> No. 17029
[x] Ask to speak with Byakuren in private.
>> No. 17033
[x] Ask to speak with Byakuren in private.
-[x] Tell Alice on the way home.
>> No. 17037
Closing votes. Next update will be in a new thread!

>>17006

oh god must resist writing that
>> No. 17039
>>17006
Lose the whip and leather and I'm down with that. I like dominance more when it doesn't look the part.
>> No. 17103
Damn, I saw the new thread for a moment there, but it was removed before I could get to it...
>> No. 17106
>>17103

That's my fault. Posted it waaaay before it was ready. I'm talking with some people and changing it around a lot, probably be up tomorrow morning.
>> No. 17120
>>17039
Completely seconded.
>> No. 17341
Second threat is here:
http://www.touhou-project.com/at/res/17108.html