[Return]
Archived thread

File 131248272429.png - (0.99MB , 957x1050 , 370ddd05af409c50ef3a58396f9c5e16.png ) [iqdb]
15781 No. 15781
World War III is coming down around your ears, but in the heat of battle all you can focus on is this little suburban street with this little row of cheap houses and cars. Most of them aren’t faring very well now that the Russians have taken up residence; some are nothing more than burned out husks, while others feature gaping wounds from explosions. Your mind acknowledges that people once lived here, and a great many of them are now dead, but your emotions are firmly locked in stasis as bullets ping and plink around your shitty cover.

The mailbox is noticeably smaller than you, but you’ve got automatics determined to hose you down and the rows of hedges don’t seem much more attractive. Your hands tighten around your M4 as you force yourself to hunch as low as you can. Radio chatter buzzes by your ear, most of it from your squad mates who surround you and are mostly have more success finding cover.

“Ramirez! Get out of there!” Your sergeant can see you from the safety of a house across the street. You explain, calm and respectful, that if you pop your head out for more than a second, you’ll get significantly more religious. The mailbox shudders and nearly pushes you on your ass. As if to prove your point, another soldier comes in on your peripheral, sliding to a stop at the hedges because he’s been peppered with lead. The man tumbles over and your determination only increases to wait, at least for a break in the fire. Everybody has to reload sometime.

Even professional militaries fucked up with spreading out their fire, on occasion- all you need is four heartbeats without a plink and you explode from your cover, headed right over the dead man and towards what’s undoubtedly the nearest house. You don’t hear the bullets, but you see the grass and dirt beneath your feet spark and dance at their behest. Everything seems like a scene from the matrix until you reach the open door, crashing through with your shoulder and finally gaining the safety of four more or less solid walls.

Spent from your stupid stunt and glad to be alive, your perspective shrinks again to you, in this moment, and you collapse at the foot of the stairs headed to the second floor. You’ve just about determined that you’ve had enough when your sergeant pipes up again. “Ramirez! Watch your ass, I saw a pair of tangos go in the garage-“

A kick smashes into your side and sends you coughing and bending over, completely vulnerable as a rifle butt smashes you once, and then twice, aiming for your head but missing and only smashing the shit out of your back. The third blow. However, knocks into your helmet and you’re pretty well done.

You cease to feel anything.

At least, that was what you figured, until, a few minutes later, you realize you’re still technically conscious. And, in fact, you can still feel your body throbbing in agony. What was that thing they told you in Basic, if you can feel pain, you’re still alive? You don’t have any thought to spare for wondering why you aren’t still being killed, all you can focus on is opening your eyes and moving your legs. Both tasks are more than your strength allows, your body doesn’t feel like it wasn’t to respond anymore, and you know enough to know that’s a very bad sign.

Then you start hearing a voice. A woman’s voice, in fact, whispered as if through your cracked and broken helmet. “Please don’t try to move too much. I’m sorry that I couldn’t act quicker to save you, but… as you may suspect, you are in fact still alive.” You’re beat to shit, so you can forgive yourself later if your only reaction to this is that you didn’t know the squad had gotten another woman before you’d shipped out to Virginia. “You’re not even hurt that badly, if I remember my human biology. Try to move your legs again.” Something about the voice makes you want to try again, and you do, feeling both of your legs move at least a little bit. “Yes. Functionality isn’t impaired, although I imagine you hurt quite a lot.”

Who is this person, and why, when you finally get your eyes open, can you see absolutely nothing at all beyond the broken spiderweb of your visor? “I’m just a woman who’s been watching your story so far, and decided I could not allow you to be killed.” A hand grips your helmet and turns it gently, and you find yourself looking into the face of an angel. Her face is beautiful and faultless, with deep, entrancing eyes and flowing golden hair, and you blink a few times to make the image less fuzzy. She’s smiling at you like a mother would. You gape like a child. “I think I know just the place to take you, Ramirez.”

--
DEMOCRACY IN ACTION
[ ] – The Human Village – Among your own kind to help ease you into Gensokyo
[ ] – Eintei – We’d better get you to a doctor, Ramirez
[ ] – Youkai Mountain – Humans have many friends there
[ ] – Hakurei Shrine – Check you in with Reimu and get her to help
[ ] – Old Hell – Why not scare the shit out of you and make you think you really are dead?

Even if I do not offer a write-in option, I will consider particularly inspired choices. If a write-in that adjusts a regular vote gains support, I’ll take it into consideration with how the next scene is written.

I reserve the right to reject any write-in that’s monumentally stupid and intended to sink the story. Hoping this turns into something good.

I don’t know how I came up with this idea. I won’t plan any BAD ENDs and if they happen, it’s just like Call of Duty: You get a mildly philosophical quote about the subject under discussion, and you go back to the last checkpoint (post). I don’t see that happening, though. I’ll be generous.

I apologize profoundly for the title of the thread.

>> No. 15786
[x] Youkai Mountain.

Moriya needs a shock trooper.
>> No. 15787
You know a story is going to be really awful when it contains the line "it’s just like Call of Duty". Get the fuck out of here. Why the fuck is this in /at/?
>> No. 15788
>>15787
Can I get more than one post before you decide it's shit? And could you maybe base your judgement on more than single throwaway analogy?
>> No. 15789
>>15787
Technically the story didn't contain that line, only the explanation of the format that followed.

>Why the fuck is this in /at/?
>Ramirez! Fuck everything!
Gee, I wonder.
>> No. 15796
[x] Eientei

After many survived bullet wounds, we should probably get ourselves checked out.
>> No. 15800
[x] Youkai Mountain
Your writing is more or less good. That's all that matters.
>> No. 15806
>>15802
>no technically its a fusion
no technically a fusion is a type of crossover

Sorry about your thread, writer-person. You seem like a decent bloke.
[x] Hakurei Shrine
>> No. 15807
This is what I've always wanted


That said,

[X] – Old Hell


If this is referring to the undergound, what with satori and koishi and two lovely animal girls. If not,

[X] – Eintei

Because we're hunting wabbits
>> No. 15810
>>15807
Yes, it's Satori's domain.

It's gratifying that the troll doesn't speak for the entire board.
>> No. 15813
[x] – Old Hell

Good luck.
>> No. 15822
[x]Old Hell

It's a resort, except it only has the blazing power of exploding fire, zombie fairies, a nuclear reactor, and people who can read and control the unconscious as well as the conscious mind. And it's still better than Disney world.

What better things to fuck than birds, cats, and little girls?
>> No. 15831
The title alone made me hit the report button for shitposting. Must be spending too much time on /jp/.

Anyway, willing to give this a few posts and see how it is. Not exactly holding my breath.

[x] – The Human Village – Among your own kind to help ease you into Gensokyo
>> No. 15837
[X] – Eintei

I am genuinely interested in where this is going. I am also a little disappointed in Pettan for shitting up someone else's story instead of updating his own. That being said, the Pokemon thing is distressing...
>> No. 15838
Way to be douchebags. I don't even like Call of Duty, but that doesn't make a story shit. Unless yall are pissed that someone is using the oh so original idea of an outsider being gapped into Gensokyo and romances/fucks girls.

Pissing against hater tide.
X Eientei. Need medical help.
>> No. 15840
[X] – Eintei
>> No. 15841
[X] – Eintei

Pettan, it's quite easy to simply ignore threads you don't like. Get back to actually updating your own story in a remotely timely fashion instead of being a pissy little bitch all the time. I love your story and all, but you're a real douchebag as a person. You don't own the board, so stop being lazy and get back to writing.
>> No. 15842
It's Eientei. Eientei. Please stop copy/pasting Eintei. That is all.
>> No. 15846
>>15842
Ei, en tee.
>> No. 15849
[x] Eientei

Ignoring the rest of the thread, good luck I guess.
>> No. 15850
I'm pretty well ready to call it, Eientei (sorry for that) has a very clear lead. I'll get to writing.
>> No. 15855
>>15842
I thought something was off in my vote, but I was a little distracted by the everything else going on to check if the spelling was off.
>> No. 15860
Rageshit is over, shitposts (mostly?) deleted. Tsuru seems pretty apologetic over this to me (cleanup done at his request), though I'm still going to give him a day off /at/ for this.

Whether this story survives or not is still yet to be seen.
>> No. 15866
File 131258450336.jpg - (87.28KB , 706x1000 , 144320-C5FI561.jpg ) [iqdb]
15866
[X] – Eientei

The utterly mysterious woman takes your hand and holds it, and you can feel the comforting warmth and pressure even through the glove. “Of course, of course. Where else but to the best doctor I’ve ever known? Lie still and prepare yourself.” It’s tough to ‘prepare yourself’, punch-drunk and probably hallucinating as you are, but you try to brace for impact.

Suddenly the blanket of black that covers you both starts to crack and split as though it were made of glass. Countless millions of eyeballs fill the space, now surrounding you as completely as the darkness, and for just a moment one comes to rest right against your broken visor. You weakly cry out in shock but before the sound leaves you, the eyes are gone. Rather, you think, you’re gone; you stop existing for another moment. Your mind abruptly refuses to even try anymore, and you literally pass out from the sensation of occupying every space in the universe. Or, it might have been the blunt trauma from the attack.

Your dreams are horrible; nightmares of mass graves full and merciless blows raining on your helpless form for hours, never allowed to die. You don’t know how long you spend torturing yourself, until eventually and abruptly you break out, returning to consciousness in a heartbeat. Your heart thunders, your lungs gasp for air, and you hurt.

After a moment of primal shock, you quickly realize you really are out of danger. You’re in a wooden room, painted with white, laying on a nice, soft bed. Well, you can’t see most of the room because of the curtain drawn around you. Your first thought is ‘hospital’, and your brain tries feebly to reconcile your experiences with what’s possible in reality. It doesn’t work too well, so you turn to more practical matters.

Wiping some sweat from your brow, you realize that you’re not in armor anymore; just a simple white gown that covers enough for modesty’s sake, especially while you’re abed, but doesn’t restrict access to injuries or get stuffy. All of your other gear is gone, as well. Where are they, who attended to you? You don’t have to wait long for answers to show up.

You hear footsteps on the wooden floor and turn to look as somebody draws the curtain. A head pokes in, led by prominent, rumpled, yet organic-looking bunny ears and framed by long, purple hair. You’re too surprised by this to notice, for the moment, how pretty she is. “I’m glad you’re finally awake. You sounded bad, for a while.” She gives you a worried little smile as you reevaluate what’s real or not. Among everything else, you could swear she’s speaking Japanese and yet you understand her. Perfectly, as though your mind now thinks in Japanese.

Well, if this is real, refusing to accept it isn’t going to help you, and if you really are imagining things, going along with it couldn’t hurt. Thus, you try to push aside all your questions as the bunny-girl comes up beside you and dabs at your forehead with a damp cloth. It feels nice, although your head still throbs occasionally. She’s certainly in no nurse’s uniform, instead wearing a purple suit jacket and skirt, oddly enough. “Where am I? Who are you?”

“Oh, that’s right, Yukari told us you’d be confused,” She says, nodding to herself. “It’s… well, I think I’d rather let my master explain things. Are you comfortable enough? Do you need anything?”

You can’t think of anything, really, besides some pants, and shrug your shoulders. The action reveals a stinging pain in your left shoulder, and when you investigate, you find a big, ugly scar bandaged up. She gently touches the injury. “We had to pull two bullets out of you, even with master’s best medicine you’re bound to be sore after just two days.”

“I was out for two days straight?” You ask bleakly. You don’t feel particularly hungry or thirsty, but they haven’t stuck you with any IVs; just generally like crap.

“You’re fine now,” The girl assures you, giving you a beaming grin. “Just lie back and take it easy for a while, I’ll be back soon with Master.” Before you can object, she takes her leave, sliding the curtain back to obscure the rest of the room. Something about her bedside manner was very comforting, and you feel almost taken with her despite the brief interaction. She seemed very earnest. You do in fact notice the fluffy little tail sticking out of her skirt, but at this point it’s merely an observation like the color of the walls. You do get a flash of panties out of it, however, which strikes more of an interest. As if you could even shamble out of bed yet.

With no way to measure time, it seems like you’re left alone for quite a while, until finally you hear voices and then footsteps. You can’t really make out anything until they’re practically at the door. “-not entirely sure, but it’s possible she might be paying us a ‘visit’ soon.” You easily tell this is somebody else, not the bunny-girl; this voice is more mature and more authoritative. “Now, to the matter at hand…”

The curtain swings open again, revealing a tall, imposing woman with long white hair and a red and blue dress. The material is smooth and glossy, and sewed into the surface are a number of constellations, just like the curtain. She even has a little cap at the top with the even-armed cross, as if you needed that to tell that she is the doctor. You’re just about struck dumb by her beauty; she looks like a statue, carved with the curves of an idealized woman, and you unsubtly admire her a bit. If you’re taking it easy, why not enjoy the sights. It’s like she’s not even human.

You finally meet her eyes and she seems very serious, if faintly amused by you. Great sign. “James Ramirez? Eirin Yagokoro. That’s how you say your name in the West, right?” You nod. “Glad to see you’re awake. My apprentice, Udon, was worried sick about your nightmares.” She nods to Udon, who’s been standing half-concealed by the curtain. She gives you yet another smile; her face seems made for it.

You can’t help a weak smile in return. “Glad to be safe. Looks like I’m in good hands.” Udon blushes a little at this, and you wonder idly if she was the one who undressed you. Or, for that matter, bathed you; you certainly had no chance to catch a shower during the fighting, and were doubtless very fresh on arrival. “She said that you could help explain things, Doc?”

Eirin nods and pulls up a chair from the room as well as a few papers, taking a seat in a very ladylike fashion and pulling on a pair of reading glasses as well. She explains who and what Yukari is, roughly, and how she saved your life and brought you to Eientei. “The Princess, you’ll meet her eventually, instructed us to save your life at any cost. Quite dramatic; your injuries were simple to fix. You just needed rest, so we put you out for a while… but I wasn’t expecting those nightmares. I’m sorry.”

You get the feeling that Eirin isn’t the kind of woman who gives out apologies lightly. Even now, she has a doctor’s detachment as she studies you, or does she? It’s possible you’re thinking wishfully, especially if this does turn out to be a fantasy or something. That wouldn’t be so bad, though.

--
DEMOCRACY IN ACTION
[ ] – Ask to meet with this Princess
[ ] – Flirt with Udon
[ ] – Thank Eirin deeply for your life
>> No. 15868
That was actually a pretty good update. Maybe a bit bland, though that might just be me feeling like you write similarly to myself (I do not think I'm a very good writer, which is why I never write anything here). It may have been best to not mention the Japanese language issue, I'm okay with it. Everything else seems oka
Udon.
What the fuck...


[x] – Thank Eirin deeply for your life
>> No. 15869
[x] – Thank Eirin deeply for your life

Eirin, Reisen,Kaguya is my order.
>> No. 15870
[x] – Thank Eirin deeply for your life
>> No. 15878
[x] – Ask to meet with this Princess
>> No. 15889
[x] – Thank Eirin deeply for your life
>> No. 15891
[x] – Flirt with Udon

Despite the minor shitstorm about this stories origins, I think it'll be okay. The writing is pretty sound, and really, for an /at/ story, that's all that matters. Well, aside from it being arousing, of course.
>> No. 15901
[x] – Thank Eirin deeply for your life.

I'd say this story is off to a good start, so far. Well-written, characterization seems fine for the few we've seen, and the idea of making our way through the women of Eientei sooner rather than later makes me excited to see where this goes.

Only issue: Udonge, not Udon. Udon is a type of noodle.
>> No. 15911
[X] – Thank Eirin deeply for your life.

Not half bad so far.
>> No. 15913
[x] – Thank Eirin deeply for your life.
>> No. 15926
File 131276212116.jpg - (426.93KB , 622x700 , 6afbbcdf79885833e85b98498b3dbe30.jpg ) [iqdb]
15926
[X] - Thank Eirin deeply for your life

From what you can piece together, you should have died back there in the ‘Outside’, as Eirin had called it in her explanation. She couldn’t tell you why you were brought here, and wouldn’t tell you how. “You will meet Yukari yourself, eventually. She can tell you anything, if she wishes.” What you know of reality and common sense rebel again, and insist that what’s happening is flatly impossible, but something about Eirin herself makes you accept it. Above all else, you feel the intense conviction that the efforts made on your behalf won’t go in vain.

“You make it sound so… simple.” Your hand reaches over to feel your shoulder through the bandaging. “You saved my life, Eirin. I owe you.” You’re not exactly a man of many words, but it seems she gets the message well enough. The doctor meets your gaze for just a moment and you see her eyes flicker. She looks away, and you’re convinced now that you saw a faint blush cross her face. That’s something of a surprise.

“Without Yukari, you wouldn’t be here either, and Udon was very attentive and willing to help. Of course,” She stands up and went back into the rest of the room for something, voice a little distracted now. “Our boundless mercy towards you isn’t over yet. You will need at least three more days of rest, and I have something here… somewhere… wait, here it… no, I’ll use this one instead…” She trails off, giving Udon a chance to speak up.

“Uh, my name isn’t really Udon,” She nearly whispers confidentially at you, “It’s Udonge. Or, really, Reisen Udongein Inaba. It’s… been a while since we’ve had guests, so Master just thinks it’s easier to call me Udon. And I think she thinks it’s funny.” You got a half-hearted chuckle out of it too, but you also can’t help but feel a little sympathy for the rabbit-girl. Nobody quite knows what it’s like to get bossed around like you do, at least in your own humble opinion. It’s like Reisen is an afterthought to the doctor, although that's probably an unfair assumption.

Eirin returns with a small cart. On it are eight pills, four white, two blue, one red, and one green. “These four will ensure you get proper nutrition without needing to eat and, consequently, reduce bathroom needs as well. I call them ‘hibernation’ pills for the state they enable. These two, the blue ones, are simple sleeping agents. They’ll help you get adequate rest. The final two are the important ones, however.”

She takes a seat again, and says, “Both will get rid of your nightmares, but you have a choice to make. The red pill will prevent all dream activity; you will go to sleep and awaken, seemingly, moments later.” Your eyebrows go up at this. Eirin had already demonstrated her capability for medicine by stitching your shoulder, but this is just amazing. “This is doubtless a little new to you. All an Earthly doctor could do, even an Outsider, would be to put you to sleep, back at the mercy of your unruly mind. We’ve had this drug for thousands of years, and it is completely safe.”

“How about the green one, then?” You ask, ready for the catch.

“It’s a drug I developed barely thirty years ago,” She says, voice level and professional as she looks you in the eye. “I wanted to improve on this ancient design, and thus sought to redirect the dreams instead of blocking them entirely. The medication works, and it is not exactly experimental; it has been tested, several times. It will give you pleasant, even happy dreams. I must be honest, however; it’s never been used on a human like you before. Additionally, some of the dreams may still be too much for you to handle.” Udonge has been silently staring at the pills since Eirin rolled the cart in.

“Only one of these dream medications will be effective at a time. Which one would you like to take?”

--
DEMOCRACY IN ACTION
[ ] – Take the red pill.
[ ] – Take the green pill.
[ ] – Decline both pills.
[Sub-Option: Add to any vote if desired]
--[ ] - Reisen's opinion?

Big thanks to my editor from IRC, he made this post look downright human.
>> No. 15927
[X] – Take the red pill.
>> No. 15928
[x] – Take the red pill.

No thank you to the other pill. I don't want to sit through multiple updates of drug-induced dreams. Sounds boring man.
>> No. 15931
File 131276675595.jpg - (305.89KB , 800x976 , 34021b73511935c99f82769f89e3f429.jpg ) [iqdb]
15931
>“Uh, my name isn’t really Udon,” She nearly whispers confidentially at you, “It’s Udonge. Or, really, Reisen Udongein Inaba.

This is Udongein.
This is Udon.
This is Udongein eating Udon.
Please, say no to Tewi.

Reisen's full name is Reisen Udongein Inaba. Reisen is her proper name, or at least the name of her position as a pet on the moon. Udongein is Eirin's nickname, which she shortens to Udonge. Inaba is Kaguya's nickname for all of the rabbits, as she can't tell them apart.

So Kaguya calls her Inaba, Eirin calls her Udonge, and Reisen calls herself Reisen. Do try to get it right in the future. And if you make a mistake you can just gloss over it; you don't need to try to explain it in-story.
>> No. 15933
[X] – Take the red pill.

Better safe than sorry, I suppose.
>> No. 15939
[x] – Take the green pill.
--[x] - Reisen's opinion?

I'm curious.
>> No. 15940
[X] – Take the green pill.
--[X] - Reisen's opinion?

>I don't want to sit through multiple updates of drug-induced dreams.
I would really hope that wouldn't be the case.
>> No. 15941
[x] Take the green pill.
>> No. 15944
[x] – Take the green pill.

Sounds good.
>> No. 15952
[X] – Take the green pill.
--[X] - Reisen's opinion?
>> No. 15954
File 131280741918.png - (80.28KB , 581x651 , 17643790.png ) [iqdb]
15954
[x] – Take the green pill.

>>15931
>Please, say no to Tewi.
Never!
>> No. 15974
[X] – Take the green pill.
--[X] - Reisen's opinion?
>> No. 15996
File 131287510490.jpg - (448.62KB , 1748x2480 , 6eb908731ae87ed8fcfb99fa38009ca2.jpg ) [iqdb]
15996
[X] – Take the green pill.
--[X] - Reisen's opinion?
The sub option was added because at least 1/3rd of votes supported it.

You’ve been given no reason so far to doubt Eirin or her medicine. However, even if you’ve decided not to reject everything that’s happened as a dying hallucination, that doesn’t necessarily mean leaping blindly into everything. Something about this nags at you, and you find yourself looking to Reisen. The bunny-girl definitely seems like she has something to say. “Reisen? What’s on your mind?”

She seems surprised by the question, and takes a few moments to say anything. “Oh, I’m sorry, I was just thinking about the medication that Master gives me.”

Eirin nods. “You may have guessed I’m older than I might appear, Ramirez, but the same applies to Udonge here. As it happens, she’s had some military experiences too, some of which she would rather forget.” She motions to the tray of pills. “I’ve been giving the green pill to her since I determined its safety and effectiveness, and it is quite safe… and marvelously effective.” In contrast to the doctor’s calm, almost bemused manner, Reisen’s cheeks light up red.

“That’s right,” She agrees, nodding her head slightly and refusing to meet your eyes. This doesn’t exactly help to put you at ease, although you have another little suspicion about the effects of this medication. Well, you can’t say anything that happens wouldn’t be a big improvement over what you just went through, and maybe you deserve a few nice dreams.

“I guess I can pay you back by being your test subject, Doc,” You say with a soft grin. “I’ll try the green pill, see how it works for humans.”

She seems pleased, and not especially surprised, by your decision. “Very well. Udonge will stay and attend you, even when I’m away on other matters. If you wake up unexpectedly, make sure to call for her.” She stands and motions for you to sit up, which you do with more effort than you were expecting it to take. “Oh, and I’ll take you up on your offer; report what sort of dreams you have in detail.” You see something in her eyes again, just a moment’s flicker.

First, you take the nutrition pills, and then the green pill. Finally, you swallow the sleeping tablets, and within moments the weight that presses you down begins to intensify. Eirin and Reisen stand over you as you lie back, and to your weary eyes they are as beautiful as angels. Reisen takes your hand and holds it, just as Yukari did. “Sleep tight,” Eirin whispers and then takes her leave. It doesn’t take you long at all to drift off.

The world that you still subconsciously think of as reality begins to close in again. First, there is a distant din, that increases, getting louder and more cacophonous. Gunfire, explosions, human screaming, from all directions, bore into your skull. The noises reach a crescendo and you hear yourself screaming, too, but then, the tide begins to wash back out. The horrible symphony recedes until you can hear nothing but dull thumps and a crackle that you know isn’t thunder.

You’re in a concrete tunnel, with dim lights, and piled with wounded men. Your gear’s back, dumped neatly beside your little mattress. Trying to move or even crane your neck to look around is fruitless. You don’t feel any pain and, as far as you can tell, you aren’t actually hurt. Figures, faceless and armored, pass by like ghosts.

Out of the darkness, somebody materializes, standing over you. She’s in combat uniform, too, but you quickly recognize her long, flowing white hair. “Eirin,” You say, looking into her eyes. The tunnel’s grimy and dirty, blood covers prone bodies around you, but none of that corruption sticks to her. It’s like she’s been pasted into the scene, every ounce of her radiance left intact.

She wears the same bemused smile she had while giving you the medication. She looks you over, and then, without saying a word, reaches down and begins shedding clothing. You watch, breath hitching in your throat as nylon and cotton falls away to reveal pale, soft skin. Underneath the jacket, she’s wearing absolutely nothing, and her wonderful, huge breasts are soon exposed to the open air. She’s precisely what you expected of the real thing, given how her body strained against that blue and white dress, possessed with thick, womanly curves.

You’ve had a young and sheltered life, for an American, but by God if you didn’t know what to do. Through force of will, your arms finally move, allowing you to fumble with your own uniform while Eirin slips her pants down. She bends forward, but underneath her hanging bust you see her thighs meet in a valley of snow-white.

Still silent and determined, Eirin kneels beside you. You’re too slow in wriggling out of your clothing, and she gives you a hand, pulling your pants off. You’re acutely aware of your erection, and your penis is begging to be let free, making you forget any lingering shyness you might have. She tugs your boxers off and regards your body, deep eyes drinking in every intimate detail.

Swept up in the intensity of the moment, you speak, again calling out her name. “Eirin…” You reach out for her, and as if sensing your intent, she leans closer, allowing you to cup her face. Her cheek is smooth and cool against your dry skin, and such a small contact sends a shiver down her body. Another moment passes, and she draws even closer. Your eyes shut as she kisses you, and you swear it lasts forever.

Of course, it doesn’t, and your lips part, eyes sliding open and seeing her mature face now imbued with lively red. Your hand slides down her, to her shoulder, and you lean forward, trailing your tongue down her cheek, chin, neck, collarbone… she lets out a noise, quiet, but the first she’s made and a very encouraging sign. As if you needed any; you arrive at her heavenly breasts and your tongue finds one of her swollen pink nipples.

You suckle as a child would, hungry for her, and her cries get louder. She drowns out everything but her and you, chest rising and falling with her hammering heartbeat and stuttering breaths. Without words, she encourages you to keep doing this, without stopping or slowing down or weakening, as long as you can. Your hand reaches her back as if to hold her close, but she’s not moving away.

A new sensation runs its course and you realize, glancing down, that she has your cock in one of her unbearably soft hands. She runs her loose grip up and down your shaft, and you feel as you’ve never felt before in your life. This only adds urgency to your suckling, and she incoherently sings your praises.

Stimulated well past what you thought possible in your narrow, inexperienced world, you have little resistance to her attention or its effect. Tension mounts and you strain to last, every second, but oh God-

Your eyes snap open and you gasp, sucking in air and sputtering around on your little hospital bed in your little hospital room. In an instant, you have been coldly robbed of release, even if, as your waking mind realizes, it was all a figment and an illusion. It was very potent, and you know you’re still rock-hard and literally shaking in your gown.

You also know Reisen is standing over you, worry etched into her youthful-seeming brow. She reaches out with her damp cloth, wiping away some of the sweat that you hadn’t felt until now. “You’re alright,” She murmurs to you in her best gentle, soft voice, and it works; after a while, you calm yourself.

Well, most of yourself. Shifting to get a little cover from the blanket and your gown, you don’t necessarily want Reisen to see your erection. You try to speak and it comes out garbled, and so you force yourself to breathe, deeply.

Moments pass, and then Reisen chuckles. “You were making quite a bit of noise, although it didn’t sound so… horrible this time.” She glances towards the wall for a moment and then leans a little closer. “That means the medication worked, right? As intended?”


--
DEMOCRACY IN ACTION
[ ] – Confide in Reisen.
[ ] – Wait to tell Eirin.
>> No. 15997
[x] – Confide in Reisen.

I think Reisen would have an idea of what we're talking about.
>> No. 15999
[X] – Confide in Reisen.
>> No. 16001
[x] – Confide in Reisen.

Cool, calm, and professional above all else. We can confide in our hot nurse. She herself is taking this drug, so I'm sure she'll understand entirely.
>> No. 16004
>heavenly breasts
>This only adds urgency to your suckling, and she incoherently sings your praises.
>She tugs your boxers off and regards your body, deep eyes drinking in every intimate detail.
Ugh. I can't fap to this. Overwrought. Hopefully because it was a dream.

[x] – Confide in Reisen.

The idea of telling Reisen arouses me much more than the actual sex, so far.
>> No. 16007
[x] – Confide in Reisen.
>> No. 16016
[X] – Confide in Reisen.

She knows what it does already so it's not like she'll be surprised.
>> No. 16020
[x] – Confide in Reisen.

It's a pretty obvious choice, I'd say.
>> No. 16038
[X] – Confide in Reisen.
>> No. 16067
File 131308384544.jpg - (268.86KB , 600x750 , f463d9e404fa73246d905b605535dc51.jpg ) [iqdb]
16067
[X] – Confide in Reisen.

She takes the medication regularly; Reisen will understand. Her attentive and professional nursing so far hasn’t hurt, either; you feel as though you could confide your deepest desires to her. So, of course, you do, running through what happened in your dreams. The nightmares started but quickly ran out of stream, replaced by an odd neutrality punctured at a single point by your idealized, sensual Eirin. You skimp on details somewhat, out of a sense of modesty.

Even so, the bunny seems particularly interested in what happened then. “Master appeared in your dream, right? And that’s when…”

“Yes, that’s when we went at it,” You reply, trying and failing to keep your voice impartial. Even though both of you find the subject a little embarrassing, you can see Reisen clearly got over it for her curiosity. This is business-talk in a way, and you force yourself to keep that in mind. “I couldn’t believe it.”

“The first few times are definitely a shock to the system,” Reisen tells you, smiling a little too much for your liking. “Don’t worry too much about it. I’m interested about why Master appeared in your dreams, though.”

“Isn’t it normal to think about beautiful women in that situation?” You ask, blinking a few times and wishing once again that your hard-on would just go away. Lying on your side while you talk to her isn’t convenient.

She takes a moment to reply, blushing much deeper, and you feel you don’t have to ask her about her own dreams to know what’s going on. “It makes sense for me since I’ve known her for many years now, but we just met you. Especially if your mind continues to think of the Outside as ‘real’, you should be used to fantasizing about somebody you knew, back home.”

There were a few girls, here and there, including your first time… “So what does this mean? It could just be some weird effect of the drug, I mean, it didn’t fully work, right? Otherwise I wouldn’t have stayed in the war.”

Reisen looks very thoughtful for a moment, and then shakes her head. “I’m nothing compared to Master when it comes to pharmacology, but I think this might be an intended effect instead of an accident. What if she gave you something to make you dream, specifically, of her?”

You laugh and provoke a dull pain in your shoulder. However, in whatever time you’ve been out, it has noticeably healed. You’ll have to ask later about how Eirin could make a gunshot wound about as serious as the common cold. “Flattering. I’m sure Eirin has better things to do than mess with the new patient.” Reisen doesn’t reply, long enough to make you nervous. “You’re serious?”

“I wouldn’t try to imagine why she’d do it, but that’s my theory, anyway. I could be wrong, and this could be a total mix-up… but that’s not what you want, is it?” Without warning, she reaches over and begins to rub your erection through the blanket. She’s seen it and known the whole time, and her sweet, smiling face doesn’t change a bit. “The medication can’t give you physical relief, though, so if you keep taking it, you’ll have to get used to this ever so tense feeling.”

Once again you’ve run into a situation you don’t have words for, and she giggles at your surprised face. “Or, I could help solve your problem, for now.” She leans closer, and you’re effectively boxed into your bed, with nowhere to go, if you even wanted to.

Finally, all you can ask is, “The effect of the drug? It’s changing both of us, I can-“

“Of course it is,” She says, shaking her head with another little bubbly giggle. “You act like we’re being controlled, but we’re not. All the medication does is remove the barriers we put up to our desires. So, I’ve got a little proposal for you, James.

Tell me all about your fantasy, and while you’re doing that, I’ll take good care of you.” Her rubbing, gentle and filtered by layers of cloth, is going to drive you up the wall soon enough. “Afterwards, you and Master can talk seriously. Of course…” She stops, and the simple action fills you with a sense of loss. “You could tell me to stop, and go get Master, or whatever. This isn’t some chemical compound, this is you and me, and I want you to choose.”

--
DEMOCRACY IN ACTION
[ ] – Accept her offer.
[Sub-Options: Add to Accept her offer if desired.]
--[ ] - … in a mental stupor.
--[ ] - … of your own will.
[ ] – Decline her offer.
[Sub-Options: Add to Decline her offer if desired.]
--[ ] - … politely and respectfully.
--[ ] - … outraged and angry.
>> No. 16068
[x] – Accept her offer.
--[x] - … of your own will.

Of course I'll accept. It's /at/. But voting for the ther option would be hypocrit.
>> No. 16069
[x] – Decline her offer.
--[x] - … politely and respectfully.

Abuse of authority stop! Nurse's abuse of authority stop!
>> No. 16070
[x] – Accept her offer.
--[x] - … of your own will.

As >>16069 said it, it would be hypocritical to turn Reisen down only to go after Eirin and want to do the same thing with her. Unless we really are not going to do anything with Eirin as well, which would make it not hypocritical.
>> No. 16071
[x] – Accept her offer.
--[x] - … in a mental stupor.
>> No. 16072
[x] – Accept her offer.
--[x] - … of your own will.
>> No. 16073
[x] – Decline her offer.
--[x] - … politely and respectfully.

No sir, I am not comfortable with mind-altering chemicals "removing inhibitions."
>> No. 16075
[x] – Accept her offer.
--[x] - … of your own will.
Have there really been any /at/ scenes involving Reisen?
>> No. 16076
[X] – Accept her offer.
--[X] - … of your own will.

Inhibitions are lame anyway.
>> No. 16077
[X] – Accept her offer.
--[X] - … of your own will.
>> No. 16089
[x] – Accept her offer.
--[x] - … of your own will.

Reisen ranks up there as one of my favorites, so I'm not passing up this chance. Besides, she's underutilized on /at/.
>> No. 16099
[ ] – Accept her offer.
--[ ] - … of your own will.
>> No. 16101
[x] – Decline her offer.
--[x] - … politely and respectfully.
>> No. 16124
>>16089
She's underutilized on the site in general.
>> No. 16126
[X] Accept her offer.
[X] … of your own will.
>> No. 16165
File 131328831119.jpg - (78.38KB , 700x600 , 24c5cd6002cc79511931b5c532c2b52b.jpg ) [iqdb]
16165
[X] – Accept her offer.
--[X] - … of your own will.

Once the initial surprise and panic has faded, you realize that you really don’t want to pass up on this opportunity. All the defective pill did in the end was leave you tense and eager for relief, and you nod a few times, taking a deep breath. “Alright, no, I’ll…” A moment more to compose yourself, and you can build a sentence like a regular person. “Yeah. I’ll tell you, so don’t stop.”

Reisen nods, soft, capable hand beginning to rub you again. “You said you were able to escape the nightmares, and…” She leads, recognizing that your brain might need a little help.

You pick up on it, though, now lying flat on your back with your erection plain as day, being stroked through the blanket and gown by this girl you’ve only known for a day. Drawing a shuddering breath, you say, “I’m lying there, and I can’t move, nearly at all, and Eirin appears, uniformed up like a soldier.”

“It’s interesting how the drug interacted with your own mental creations,” Your nurse says, voice slightly detached even as she continues her stroking. How can she do that, thinking so clearly when she’s obviously under the same kind of pressure you are? “Did she say anything?”

“Not a word,” You insist, forcing yourself to relax into the bed. Reisen knows what she’s doing, and even this dull attention feels wonderful. “She just took off her clothes.”

“What did she look like, I wonder?” Reisen urges out the details, listening eagerly as you describe the Eirin of your dreams. You’re getting quite far caught up in this, and don’t really notice her other hand sliding under the sheet and your flimsy gown. “So, she did this for you?”

“Y-Yeah,” You reply, nodding and nearly biting your tongue. Her cool fingers wrap around your shaft and you swear you won’t last long at all, staring into her unearthly red eyes.

“This is something you have real experience with?” She asks, leaning over so she’s closer to you and tilting her head. She’s asking to get under your skin, but at this point she doesn’t need to try.

“Yeah,” You say again, freely offering up experiences from your old life, the times before the war. You might as well have died and been reborn, because this isn’t like anything you’ve ever experienced. “Reisen, God, I-”

She interrupts, shoving the sheet off of you. “I know. We can’t have you soiling your gown, right? I just put you in that thing. It would be far less work to show you something even nicer that a woman can do with her mouth.” Before you can say anything, she’s unhooked your gown and slid it off just enough to reveal your cock, firm in her affectionate hand. “Oh my, leaking already. I’d better get to work.”

The rabbit-girl, without a single moment’s hesitation, leans down until her lips are touching the head. She glances up at you, and, encouraged by your lust, licks you a few times. She doesn’t take long to get to the point, however, practically impaling herself as she takes more and more of you. You lose focus and start confessing whatever comes to mind, praising her as well as talking about Eirin, reaching out with a hand to pet her ears.

Resien bobs her head, sucking intensely. You hear the slurping and smacking when she pauses, pulling up and leaving your saliva-coated cock, only to plunge down again. You tell her you’re at your limit, and in response, she buries herself to the hilt, closing her eyes as you climax. Lying back, you let out a profound sigh as you feel yourself draining. Breathing heavily, you feel the sensation as Reisen slowly pulls up, swallowing a few times and leaving a remarkably small mess. Her tongue darts around like a sponge, cleaning you up, and very quickly removing the last bits of cum.

She looks up at you and gives another joyful smile. “Thank you for the meal,” She intones, putting her hands together and sitting up. Once again, you’re more than a little baffled. You pull your gown back over yourself, leaving no mess and no indication of what just happened.

“Shouldn’t I be the one thanking you?” You ask, voice slurring a little. She laughs and you redden, sitting up and forcing yourself to speak properly. “Um…”

“Don’t think about it too hard,” Reisen advises, getting to her feet and stretching out a little. “I’ll go get Master now. Maybe tomorrow you could pay me back?” With a wink, she takes her leave, steps light and fluid. You have a little time to mull over your feelings, and all that’s happened, before she returns with Eirin in tow.

The doctor pulls up a seat and takes her clipboard, writing a few things. “How are you feeling, Ramirez? It’s been at least twelve hours.” You surely hadn’t thought so much time had passed, but dreams were odd that way.

“I guess I got a lot of rest,” You say, taking a deep breath. You glance over to Reisen and she gives you another wink. What a place. “I still feel pretty worn-out, though. My dreams were weird this time.”

Eirin scribbles something and nods, glancing up to meet your eyes. You can see she’s concerned. “Udonge told me a little. I’m glad you weren’t tormented this time, even if things didn’t go as planned.” You make up your mind to tell her everything about the dreams, omitting no detail, even though you feel your own embarrassment acutely. Eirin reveals nothing; she is an impassive professional that only stops writing occasionally to nod or ask a question. When you finish, she stops writing and looks thoughtful.

“Doc… um…” You struggle to think of a way to ask about Reisen’s theory without getting her, or yourself, into trouble. If you’ve got the wrong idea, you could look like an ass, or worse, impugn her medical ethics. Even so, you can’t look her in the face and suppress your questions forever. As though you hadn’t spoken up, she continues.

“Oh, and I was wondering something. As you tell it, the medication appears to be partially effective already, which means we’re close to perfecting it. I know you should be resting, but if you would agree to help me and try a new mixture, I’m hopeful that we can achieve everything we desire.” Alright, you’re fairly certain that the dream you had was an intended effect, at least the part about Eirin, but that still leaves you wondering how to go about this. What sort of a doctor would run this kind of experiment on a patient and tease them so?

How many of these feelings running through you are from your dream and Reisen’s little treatment, and now many are because you’re interested in this experiment?

DEMOCRACY IN ACTION
Choice 1: The Dreams?
[ ] – Confront Eirin about them.
[ ] – Ask if, and why, she did this.
[ ] – Leave it for a better time.
Choice 2: Medication?
[ ] – Agree to help Eirin perfect the green pill.
[ ] – Ask to switch to the red pill.
[ ] – Decline further medication.
Choice 3: What You Feel?
[ ] – Optional. Let’s see if we can get a good write-in.
>> No. 16168
File 13132917232.jpg - (78.38KB , 700x600 , 24c5cd6002cc79511931b5c532c2b52b.jpg ) [iqdb]
16168
[X] – Accept her offer.
--[X] - … of your own will.

Once the initial surprise and panic has faded, you realize that you really don’t want to pass up on this opportunity. All the defective pill did in the end was leave you tense and eager for relief, and you nod a few times, taking a deep breath. “Alright, no, I’ll…” A moment more to compose yourself, and you can build a sentence like a regular person. “Yeah. I’ll tell you, so don’t stop.”

Reisen nods, soft, capable hand beginning to rub you again. “You said you were able to escape the nightmares, and…” She leads, recognizing that your brain might need a little help.

You pick up on it, though, now lying flat on your back with your erection plain as day, being stroked through the blanket and gown by this girl you’ve only known for a day. Drawing a shuddering breath, you say, “I’m lying there, and I can’t move, nearly at all, and Eirin appears, uniformed up like a soldier.”

“It’s interesting how the drug interacted with your own mental creations,” Your nurse says, voice slightly detached even as she continues her stroking. How can she do that, thinking so clearly when she’s obviously under the same kind of pressure you are? “Did she say anything?”

“Not a word,” You insist, forcing yourself to relax into the bed. Reisen knows what she’s doing, and even this dull attention feels wonderful. “She just took off her clothes.”

“What did she look like, I wonder?” Reisen urges out the details, listening eagerly as you describe the Eirin of your dreams. You’re getting quite far caught up in this, and don’t really notice her other hand sliding under the sheet and your flimsy gown. “So, she did this for you?”

“Y-Yeah,” You reply, nodding and nearly biting your tongue. Her cool fingers wrap around your shaft and you swear you won’t last long at all, staring into her unearthly red eyes.

“This is something you have real experience with?” She asks, leaning over so she’s closer to you and tilting her head. She’s asking to get under your skin, but at this point she doesn’t need to try.

“Yeah,” You say again, freely offering up experiences from your old life, the times before the war. You might as well have died and been reborn, because this isn’t like anything you’ve ever experienced. “Reisen, God, I-”

She interrupts, shoving the sheet off of you. “I know. We can’t have you soiling your gown, right? I just put you in that thing. It would be far less work to show you something even nicer that a woman can do with her mouth.” Before you can say anything, she’s unhooked your gown and slid it off just enough to reveal your cock, firm in her affectionate hand. “Oh my, leaking already. I’d better get to work.”

The rabbit-girl, without a single moment’s hesitation, leans down until her lips are touching the head. She glances up at you, and, encouraged by your lust, licks you a few times. She doesn’t take long to get to the point, however, practically impaling herself as she takes more and more of you. You lose focus and start confessing whatever comes to mind, praising her as well as talking about Eirin, reaching out with a hand to pet her ears.

Resien bobs her head, sucking intensely. You hear the slurping and smacking when she pauses, pulling up and leaving your saliva-coated cock, only to plunge down again. You tell her you’re at your limit, and in response, she buries herself to the hilt, closing her eyes as you climax. Lying back, you let out a profound sigh as you feel yourself draining. Breathing heavily, you feel the sensation as Reisen slowly pulls up, swallowing a few times and leaving a remarkably small mess. Her tongue darts around like a sponge, cleaning you up, and very quickly removing the last bits of cum.

She looks up at you and gives another joyful smile. “Thank you for the meal,” She intones, putting her hands together and sitting up. Once again, you’re more than a little baffled. You pull your gown back over yourself, leaving no mess and no indication of what just happened.

“Shouldn’t I be the one thanking you?” You ask, voice slurring a little. She laughs and you redden, sitting up and forcing yourself to speak properly. “Um…”

“Don’t think about it too hard,” Reisen advises, getting to her feet and stretching out a little. “I’ll go get Master now. Maybe tomorrow you could pay me back?” With a wink, she takes her leave, steps light and fluid. You have a little time to mull over your feelings, and all that’s happened, before she returns with Eirin in tow.

The doctor pulls up a seat and takes her clipboard, writing a few things. “How are you feeling, Ramirez? It’s been at least twelve hours.” You surely hadn’t thought so much time had passed, but dreams were odd that way.

“I guess I got a lot of rest,” You say, taking a deep breath. You glance over to Reisen and she gives you another wink. What a place. “I still feel pretty worn-out, though. My dreams were weird this time.”

Eirin scribbles something and nods, glancing up to meet your eyes. You can see she’s concerned. “Udonge told me a little. I’m glad you weren’t tormented this time, even if things didn’t go as planned.” You make up your mind to tell her everything about the dreams, omitting no detail, even though you feel your own embarrassment acutely. Eirin reveals nothing; she is an impassive professional that only stops writing occasionally to nod or ask a question. When you finish, she stops writing and looks thoughtful.

“Doc… um…” You struggle to think of a way to ask about Reisen’s theory without getting her, or yourself, into trouble. If you’ve got the wrong idea, you could look like an ass, or worse, impugn her medical ethics. Even so, you can’t look her in the face and suppress your questions forever. As though you hadn’t spoken up, she continues.

“Oh, and I was wondering something. As you tell it, the medication appears to be partially effective already, which means we’re close to perfecting it. I know you should be resting, but if you would agree to help me and try a new mixture, I’m hopeful that we can achieve everything we desire.” Alright, you’re fairly certain that the dream you had was an intended effect, at least the part about Eirin, but that still leaves you wondering how to go about this. What sort of a doctor would run this kind of experiment on a patient and tease them so?

How many of these feelings running through you are from your dream and Reisen’s little treatment, and how many are because you’re interested in this experiment?

DEMOCRACY IN ACTION
Choice 1: The Dreams?
[ ] – Confront Eirin about them.
[ ] – Ask if, and why, she did this.
[ ] – Leave it for a better time.
Choice 2: Medication?
[ ] – Agree to help Eirin perfect the green pill.
[ ] – Ask to switch to the red pill.
[ ] – Decline further medication.
Choice 3: What You Feel?
[ ] – Optional. Let’s see if we can get a good write-in.
>> No. 16171
DEMOCRACY IN ACTION
Choice 1: The Dreams?
[x] – Ask if, and why, she did this.
Choice 2: Medication?
[x] – Agree to help Eirin perfect the green pill.
Choice 3: What You Feel?
[x] – Slightly confused but interested in what may happen.
>> No. 16172
[x] – Leave it for a better time.
[x] – Ask to switch to the red pill.
[x] – Righteous indignation.

Can we not have a plot centered around dream sequences? Please? I'm probably outnumbered in this...
>> No. 16178
[x] – Ask if, and why, she did this.
[x] – Agree to help Eirin perfect the green pill.
[x] – Slightly confused but interested in what may happen.
>> No. 16193
[x] – Ask if, and why, she did this.
[x] – Agree to help Eirin perfect the green pill.
[x] – Slightly confused but interested in what may happen.

Rather interesting how powerful the green pill.
>> No. 16194
[x] – Ask if, and why, she did this.
[x] – Agree to help Eirin perfect the green pill.
[x] – Slightly confused but interested in what may happen.

Rather interesting how powerful the green pill.

As for the blowjob Reisen gives, the description was a little sparse I found. Still I liked it.
>> No. 16195
[x] – Ask if, and why, she did this.
[x] – Agree to help Eirin perfect the green pill.
[x] – Slightly confused but interested in what may happen.
>> No. 16196
[x] – Leave it for a better time.
[x] – Agree to help Eirin perfect the green pill.
[x] – Slightly confused but interested in what may happen.

Why question a good thing?
>> No. 16231
[X] – Ask if, and why, she did this.
[X] – Agree to help Eirin perfect the green pill.
[X] – Slightly confused but interested in what may happen.
>> No. 20566
[x] – Ask if, and why, she did this.
[x] – Agree to help Eirin perfect the green pill.
[x] – Slightly confused but interested in what may happen.

Let the good times roll!
>> No. 20567
>>20566
I'm happy that we have gained a new, archive-scanning member to this site. Others may take offense ro your unsaged posting in long-dead or sleeping stories though, so be careful. Sage goes in the email field.
>> No. 20568
>>20567
To be fair, someone else bumped the story first and deleted their post. It was already on the front page.