[Return]
Archived thread

File 129789786261.png - (145.69KB , 423x585 , 7edb53e6531070b1dc520cda3d25bee9.png ) [iqdb]
10628 No. 10628
Couldn't find Iku handjob picture I liked, so have a crying Tenshi instead.

IRC: irc://irc.rizon.net/touhouporn

------

[X] Resist, do your best to make conversation despite her advances.

------

Well, you certainly aren't going to deny Iku's advances. But you aren't going to let her win, either. You spread your legs slightly, the affectionate woman grinning widely as her hand peels back the foreskin. The combination of her touch along with the fabric of your pants sliding over the exposed head is wonderful. Steeling yourself, you decide to start with Komachi.

“So, Komachi, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?” you ask.

The lustful look on her face disappears. She seems a bit surprised that you asked. “Oh, er, whadda you want to know?”

You shrug slightly. “I don't know, what do you do?” you ask a bit hesitantly. “I'm not really used to this sort of thing.” You take a deep breath, glancing at Iku. She has her thumb pressed against the head of your cock, her fingers wrapped firmly around the shaft and squeezing on it.

Komachi chuckles softly. “Nah, I understand, I guess I can toss out some stuff about me,” she responds reassuringly. “Well, you want to know what I do, huh? Are you sure?” You're not entirely positive why she said that, but the question has been asked. You respond with a brief nod. “I'm death.”

“What?” you return, staring at her. You jump slightly, Iku's hand having moved down to grope your testicles.

She flashes you a grin. “See what I'm talkin' about?”

“Oh, er, no, that was,” you stammer.

Laughing, Komachi nods. “Yeah, I know, anyway, I ferry the souls of the dead over to be judged, that's all,” she explains. “I don't run around killin' people or anything like that.”

You swallow a bit nervously. “I always thought death was a skeleton wearing a black robe and carrying a scythe.”

“Oh, I have a scythe, and some of the others wear black, but, y'know, I like what I wear a whole lot better,” she says, leaning forward over Iku. Her large cleavage sways as she moves.

A sheepish chuckle escapes your lips. “Well, Komachi, if I died I'd certainly be happy to have you, er, ferry my soul?” you say with a blush on your face.

“You're just a sweet thing, aren'tcha?” retorts the red-headed woman. Her tongue slips from her mouth, running across her lips. “If it ever came to that, I'd make sure it was the longest, most enjoyable ride that you can imagine.” A sly wink is tacked on after her statement. At the very least, that explains her comment about a boat ride earlier. Which is now both a scary and exciting prospect.

You inhale sharply, looking to Iku once more. Her hand has made a fist around your cock head, the palm roughly working on the tip. Your shaft throbs hungrily, and it is taking all of your willpower to not explode in her grasp. “Oh, God, Iku,” you groan under your breath.

Your assailant giggles softly, leaning over to whisper in your ear. “Go on, cum if you want, I promise I'll take care of you.” Resisting, you shake your head. Her tongue flicks out, running across your ear for a moment before she retreats.

“Anyway, aside from that, I guess I spend most of my time here, hangin' out with Iku or Ran, maybe getting a room with 'em from time to time,” she continues. She does what? You can't help but form an image of the three of them together. “No Tenshi, though, she's just a stick in the mud.” The thought isn't helping one bit. “I guess that's it, thinkin' about it I don't do a whole lot, do I?”

You shake your head. “Hey, nothing wrong with that as long as you're happ...” you start to say, cut off by a slight moan. Iku has redoubled her efforts, now fully stroking your shaft. Your cock head is coated with precum, causing a soft squishing sound every time she rolls the foreskin back over it. A glance across the table to Tenshi reveals that she's a bit annoyed. Her arms are crossed, and she rolls her eyes when she notices your gaze.

Just in time, the woman from the bar arrives with a variety of dishes full of food. It's a rather varied set of food, both from western and eastern influences. But, given what you've seen in Gensokyo, the land tends towards a mixture of both. Komachi is finished talking and digs in immediately, Tenshi picking at her food in between watching you. “Iku? How about yourself?” you ask her next.

“Oh, I used to work at the Dragon Palace,” she answers, not missing a beat, nor without letting up on you.

You raise an eyebrow. “Dragon Palace? Used to work?”

She nods. “Well, I sort of still do, but not really, I dance in the bar here and take care of Tenshi now.” A sly grin crosses her face. “I also spend a lot of time with Ran, you know.” Iku turns to Komachi for a moment. “Hey, doesn't it seem like Ran has loosened up a bit in the past few days?” she asks.

“Yeah, yeah I think you're right, I wonder why that is,” she responds innocently. Your date laughs at the exchange, now beginning her own meal.

Another slight moan comes from you. Iku has picked up the pace a bit, eager to bring you to orgasm. Gritting your teeth, you take a deep breath in and brace yourself against the back of the seat. You can feel your length throbbing and tensing up, getting to the point of orgasm. “Iku, stop, I'm going to...” you groan out quietly. Her hand suddenly stops moving and squeezes on the shaft. Within a few moments, the once approaching orgasm has settled down. Her hand slips from your pants. You look to Iku, receiving a sly grin. Catching your breath, you take a moment to gather yourself.

Turning your gaze forward again you spot Tenshi, who appears to be quite upset. Her angry, frustrated expression is fixed on Iku, though, not yourself. The others seem to not notice, but you can hear her quietly muttering something under her breath. “So, Tenshi, how about you?” comes your inquiry. It seems to snap her out of the state she was in.

“W-what about me?” she stammers, frowning at you. “Why do you care, shouldn't you be busy flirting with the others?”

A quiet cough comes from Ran, but after that the table goes silent. Everyone sets down their dishes and look between each other. Seems Tenshi's comment struck a bit of a nerve, although you aren't entirely sure why.

After a few moments pass, Iku speaks up. “Tenshi, you've been acting out quite a bit in the past few weeks, is there something wrong?”

Tenshi's palms slam down noisily on the table, her head tilting down slightly. “There's nothing wrong,” she grumbles out. Sliding from the booth, she stands up and heads off towards the staircase in the back.

“I've never seen her act like that,” Ran chimes in. “I can't possibly fathom what's bothering her.” You glance to your companion, receiving a worried look. “Someone should go talk to her, I think.” Maybe you should go after Tenshi?

[ ] Nah, let her cool off. Besides, you're hungry!
[ ] Go after Tenshi, leaving an upset person alone isn't a good idea.
[ ] Suggest that Iku do it.
[ ] Suggest that Komachi talk to her.
[ ] Get back into it with Iku, now that the 'stick in the mud' has left.

>> No. 10631
[x] Immediately preform a gory suicide on the spot so you can go have a boat ride with Komachi.

[x] Go after Tenshi, leaving an upset person alone isn't a good idea.

I vote we get Rick a major in youkai psychology.
>> No. 10632
Now to decide between two things: Having her long time friend Iku handle it or having Rick do it himself. Something happened a few weeks back that has her acting weird about humans.
>> No. 10633
>>10632

It's more than just acting weird about humans, she's acting weird period.
>> No. 10634
[x] Go after Tenshi, leaving an upset person alone isn't a good idea.
>> No. 10636
[x] Go after Tenshi, leaving an upset person alone isn't a good idea.

It wouldn't feel right to just ignore her, and I'm not sure about having Iku do it. Partly because her problem seems to relate to Iku, and partly because it can sometimes be easier to talk to a stranger about your problems than a friend. That's why we have psychiatrists, after all.

Total speculation here, but maybe Tenshi isn't happy about what Iku does for a living now, or it's related in some other way to Iku no long working at the Dragon Palace?
>> No. 10637
Maybe it's just me, but perhaps Tenshi feels like a fifth wheel in this? She's not blind nor deaf and probably guessed where all girls but her will end the night. Especially considering the differences in body between her and the others. Or perhaps that we're the only decent guy she had ever seen and we have so far focused little attention on her.
>> No. 10638
>>10637
You mean sort of like: "No! The only attractive man I've seen in ages is going is being monopolized by the busty girls?"

[x] Go after Tenshi, leaving an upset person alone isn't a good idea.
>> No. 10639
[x] Go after Tenshi, leaving an upset person alone isn't a good idea.

Kick to the balls incoming~
>> No. 10640
[x] Go after Tenshi, leaving an upset person alone isn't a good idea.
>> No. 10641
>>10637
>>10638
Maybe, but whatever the case, something's bugging her longer than Rick's visit.
>> No. 10642
[X] Go after Tenshi, leaving an upset person alone isn't a good idea.
>> No. 10643
[X] Go after Tenshi, leaving an upset person alone isn't a good idea.

"Lie down on the couch and tell me your problems."
>> No. 10644
File 129790740731.jpg - (60.69KB , 600x600 , Hatate_puking.jpg ) [iqdb]
10644
[x] Suggest that Iku do it.

>You look to Iku, receiving a sly grin. Catching your breath, you take a moment to gather yourself.

>Her angry, frustrated expression is fixed on Iku, though, not yourself.

Why are we all brushing over the obvious? It seems to me that Tenshi is just gay for Iku. Going after her by ourselves would be the worst thing to do in that case, as we are the target of Iku's affection. Or maybe I'm just reading into context that isn't there, who knows.

>Her large cleavage sways as she moves
This picture accurately summarized how I feel about this.
>> No. 10645
>>10644

Reading into context that isn't there, had Komachi been doing it, she would've been the object of her ire. Just worked out this way.
>> No. 10646
>>10645
So... Tenshi's frustrated that girls she know are pratically throwing themselves on a guy they just met?

Then again, it's not hard to understand her point of view.
>> No. 10647
>>10645
Ahh, so it's just generalized anger, as befitting a character like Tenshi? Well, whatever, Tenshi can go vent and rage alone by herself; why let her spoil the good mood we have with going with this gaggle of lovely ladies plus Komachi?

Though I am sure I am completely alone in my opinions, as everyone seems to be in full good-guy mode.
>> No. 10648
>>10647
Good guy? No. I prefer women that aren't massive sluts.
>> No. 10649
>>10644
It' not our fault that Komachi has a magnificent bosom that's prone to being affected by movements.
>> No. 10650
[x] Go after Tenshi, leaving an upset person alone isn't a good idea.

This seems like more of a problem centered around Rick.
>> No. 10653
[x] Go after Tenshi, leaving an upset person alone isn't a good idea.
>> No. 10654
[x] Go after Tenshi, leaving an upset person alone isn't a good idea.

Works for me~!
>> No. 10655
>>10650
She's been upset for longer than he's been in Gensokyo though, the past few weeks from what Iku said. Seeing her friends gravitating toward some stranger probably didn't help matters though, especially given her views on humans. Regardless, Rick's a very empathic person from what we've seen/chosen, so I'm going with:

[X] Go after Tenshi, leaving an upset person alone isn't a good idea.
>> No. 10657
[X] Go after Tenshi, leaving an upset person alone isn't a good idea.
[X] With backup.

No idea if this will fly, but I think Rick needs help on this one from someone who knows her better. Stopping the fun out of genuine interest in helping her might work as a sign of good faith, though.
>> No. 10658
[X] Go after Tenshi, leaving an upset person alone isn't a good idea.

Girl really needs to get laid.
>> No. 10663
If I was the only one who wasn't into orgies and lots and lots of casual sex with the first guy to smile and pull a sword out a big tool out of his sheathe in their honour I'd probably be frustrated too. Like being the only normal person in a sex fic: "Wait, when did everyone turn into huge sluts?! Now I can't even ask for a game of danmaku without someone misinterpreting and trying to jump my bones!

"And that Yukari... she keeps intimating there's a special spot in her basement where I'll forget about anything outside it - oh god I've got to get out of this crazy place!"
>> No. 10664
File 129793989781.jpg - (7.43KB , 198x212 , 9.jpg ) [iqdb]
10664
>she keeps intimating there's a special spot in her basement where I'll forget about anything outside it

Please tell us more.
>> No. 10665
>I guess I spend most of my time here, hangin' out with Iku or Ran, maybe getting a room with 'em from time to time,” she continues. She does what? You can't help but form an image of the three of them together. “No Tenshi, though, she's just a stick in the mud.”

>had Komachi been doing it, she would've been the object of her ire.

Maybe...everyone isn't gay in Gensokyo?

[x] Go after Tenshi, leaving an upset person alone isn't a good idea.
>> No. 10666
Votes closed, [X] Go after Tenshi, leaving an upset person alone isn't a good idea. won. Maybe an update today, we'll see.
>> No. 10675
File 129798035011.jpg - (1.08MB , 813x4680 , 5514794c4eca3e2fbd41bfefa63fe138[1].jpg ) [iqdb]
10675
>>10664
I'd do a short but I probably wouldn't be able to do it justice, especially with such writing as provided by our current host.

Instead, have a similar paranoia - http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/747390/
>> No. 10685
Will be writing an update today in between housework and Rift beta.
>> No. 10686
Proofreading, etc.
>> No. 10695
[x] Continue cleaning her up.

Seems I wasn't wrong with my 'feels like an extra wheel' suggestion. Still, maybe we can add a little something with the cleaning choice?

And if it goes like I see it, they will be five on that bed tonight.
>> No. 10696
File 129808190612.jpg - (720.55KB , 1000x1000 , 122e2d38a9adf920b657143392bec094.jpg ) [iqdb]
10696
[X] Go after Tenshi, leaving an upset person alone isn't a good idea.

------

You take a moment to clear your throat. “Maybe I should go after her,” you suggest. Nobody speaks, Ran simply nodding in response. You climb out over her, heading towards the staircase.

“Oh, she probably went to our room, last door on the right,” Iku calls out after you. With directions in mind, you take the stairs up and go straight to their room. The door is slightly ajar.

Tapping lightly on the door, you wait for a response. “Tenshi?” you ask aloud, being met with silence. The door creaks noisily as you push it open, stepping inside. The room is a bit on the lavish side, well decorated with a large bed in the middle. You immediately spot a few potential hiding spots. A closet, and two other rooms. The first, obvious choice is the closet, which turns up nothing. But as you approach the other rooms you can hear a soft sobbing coming from one.

You knock once on the closed door. “Go away!” shouts the voice of Tenshi from behind the barrier. A jiggle of the handle reveals that she has locked it.

“I'm not going to go away, Tenshi, I want to talk to you,” you fire back.

A pause of silence for a moment. “What, what are you doing here?” she asks hesitantly. “You're the last person I expected.” A loud sniffle follows.

You sigh loudly and lean against the door. “I was worried, so here I am, whether you like it or not,” you respond resolutely. “Do you want to talk?”

“They're my problems, you wouldn't understand, you're just a stupid human!” comes another cry.

She really does act like a little kid, doesn't she? “Well, if I wouldn't understand, then it couldn't possibly hurt to talk about them.” Silence hangs over the both of you again. Then, a soft click from the door. You straighten yourself up and turn the handle, pushing it open. Tenshi has already moved back to the other side of the bathroom. Her hat is tossed off to the side, and her eyes are red and puffy.

“Close the door,” she asks quietly. You nod and shut it behind you. “Lock it, too.” The door clicks softly once more. “I already let you in, I don't want them in here too,” she adds in a soft tone.

You take a few steps towards Tenshi, leaning down to pick up her hat and hand it to her. She takes it and tosses it away again. You hadn't really noticed her before, or had time to appreciate Tenshi. She's quite a pretty girl. Long, shiny blue hair hangs down her back. She's probably a foot shorter than you, with a thin frame and a slightly developed bust. If you were to guess, you'd say in the B range somewhere. Sitting down on the edge of the tub, you look up to her. “So, do you want to talk?”

She shrugs slightly. “I don't know.” Her arms cross as she leans against the wall, sniffling. “Do you really care?”

“I'm here, aren't I?” you offer. “I came because I care.”

Tenshi stares at you and frowns slightly. “How can you care if you don't even know me?”

“I care because that's the kind of person I am,” you respond with a wink. “Besides, I'm trying to get to know you.”

She looks away from you, rubbing at her eyes. “You really are a stupid, weird human, aren't you?” she protests. “But...”

You cock your head. “But what, Tenshi?” you ask her.

“You're the only person I've met who really makes an effort to pay attention to me.” She turns back to you, doing her best to not smile, but that just makes it all the more obvious.

Nodding slowly, you smile to her. “Well, this is your time, Tenshi.” Patting the side of the tub, you scoot over a bit. “Just you and I.” Perhaps her whole upset is stemming from feeling ignored. It may be just that simple.

She brushes her hair back and slowly moves across the room to sit down beside you. “They always ignore me, treat me like a child,” she starts, pausing to take a ragged breath. “They go off and screw each other, or do whatever else.” You reach a hand up, brushing a tear from her cheek. She blushes in response and turns her head away. “Either they abandon me, or I follow along and get ignored.”

“So, do you want to join them, then?” you ask.

Tenshi shrugs. “I dunno, sometimes, I asked once but I got laughed at,” she replies. “Whenever I'm with those three, I feel like, like...” she pauses, trying to come up with a metaphor. “A fourth wheel.” Realizing how silly that sounds, she giggles and snorts slightly. “You know what I mean,” she adds, gently punching your thigh. Rolling back into her prior state, a loud sigh escapes her lips.

“I'm sorry for earlier,” you interject.

She shakes her head, long blue hair swaying back and forth. “Not your fault, Iku's just, well, you know,” she says, nervously scratching at her arm. Drawing in another ragged breath, Tenshi attempts to gather herself. “I just feel so alone, I have all of these people around me but I'm alone.” A quiet, choked sob follows the statement. She slides a bit closer to you, resting her head on your shoulder.

You gently reach up, placing an arm around her. “Well, you're not entirely alone, I'm here,” you reassure her. Tenshi nods and twists her body, pushing forward against you and burying her face in your chest. Her arms wrap loosely around your waist. The two of you sit there in silence, save for the quiet sobs. Tears stain your shirt as she cries on you.

A bit of time passes before she sits back up and speaks again. “I, I think we should go back and eat, and then, and then maybe we could spend a little time together when you're done with them,” Tenshi suggests. She's blushing profusely. This girl is just so adorable when she's acting nervous and unsure. Perhaps you misjudged her. She came across as aloof, nasty and hostile, but she's just vulnerable.

“How about I help you get cleaned up and we'll go back together?”

She nods and smiles slightly. You grab a small cloth from nearby and gently dry the tears on her face. Looking into her eyes, you realize how beautiful they are. Her lips seem rather inviting as well.

------

To be extended.
>> No. 10697
Will try to finish update tomorrow.
>> No. 10698
Nice so far, though those three are going to get a little talk sometime from Rick.
>> No. 10699
>>10698

Nah. It's probably more Tenshi not inserting herself enough.

I doubt they have some kind of hatred for Tenshi.
>> No. 10700
>>10699
>Nah. It's probably more Tenshi not inserting herself enough.
>inserting herself enough
teehee double entendre
>> No. 10701
>>10698
"Ran, Iku, Komachi, we need to talk. About having an orgy involving Tenshi. It's for her own good."
>> No. 10702
Errr... Is there perhaps a chance that you really wanted us to take the first choice and you had something great in mind, then realized you failed at conveying our intention when we all voted for the other choice?
>> No. 10703
>>10702

I was originally going to write something about twice the size but ran out of time (and I felt I wouldn't work more on it when I got home), so I tacked on options assuming people would go for what I was going to write to begin with.

No H-scene was to come of the kiss, just a positive point shift and a nice, affectionate scene.

I've done both this and regular 'to be continued' bits in the past and have come to realize I shouldn't toy with votes like that and just do it a split update. That way people don't feel like they've lost anything or are being herded in one direction.
>> No. 10707
I don't care that the voting isn't open yet.

[X]Take advantage of the fragile upset girl
>> No. 10709
Writing.
>> No. 10710
Short continuation.

------

Leaning in slowly, you bring your lips closer to her own. Tenshi realizes what you're doing and freezes up. A sharp gasp comes just as your mouth meets hers. She shuts her eyes and presses back against you, returning the kiss. The both of you sit there together for a few moments and enjoy one another. Finally, your lips part.

“Why?” asks the blushing girl.

You briefly press a kiss to her cheek. “Because I like you.”

Tenshi looks as if she is going to melt in your arms. “Ah, oh, um,” she stammers nervously, not sure what to say. “I'm sorry for being so mean earlier.” You shake your head dismissively. “I, um, misjudged you, and I guess I like you too,” she adds, smiling slightly. “Thank you.”

Nodding briefly, you return to cleaning her face up. “I'd enjoy spending time with you later, as you suggested, but let's get back to dinner, alright?”

Now rather cheerfully, she nods and stands up from the side of the tub. “Okay, it's a promise, right?” You nod and stand up to assist her in putting herself back together. “Just, take care of them first, so we can get some time to ourselves,” she adds. A few minutes later, the both of you are outside of the room and heading back downstairs.

“Welcome back,” Ran calls to the two of you, a rather pleased look on her face. The women are still eating, so you couldn't have been gone too long. Although, the time spent in the bathroom felt like an eternity. Not that that's a bad thing, though. A few of the dishes are finished, but there's still plenty of food to go around. Your space between the three women is available, but so is a spot in the booth beside Tenshi. On the other hand, there is enough space in the booth that you could sit in someone's lap.

[ ] Go sit with the others, Tenshi wanted you to take care of things with them anyway.
[ ] Sit in someone's lap:
--[ ] Ran
--[ ] Komachi
--[ ] Iku
[ ] Sit beside Tenshi, you started paying attention to her, so maybe it should continue?
>> No. 10711
[x] Sit beside Tenshi, you started paying attention to her, so maybe it should continue?

Tenshi might've told us to sit with the others but she really wanted Rick to sit with her.
>> No. 10713
[x] Sit beside Tenshi, you started paying attention to her, so maybe it should continue?

Tenshi would proubly not care either way, but even then.

Is each girl going to have there chance or will this be a large 5-some? Or is that a spoiler?
>> No. 10714
>>10713

No five-some. Read what Tenshi has said.
>> No. 10715
[x] Sit in someone's lap:
--[x] Komachi

>>10713
Chances are there may be a foursome, but no fivesome as Tenshi feels out of place when she's around them. Perhaps in time that can be fixed, but as of the moment a fivesome isn't possible.

That and Komachi's lap calls to me.
>> No. 10716
...

Taking care of Iku and Komachi, sure. But Ran too? This is supposed to be her night. Unless she secretly spied on us and already knows, how the hell are we supposed to ask her to leave us alone with Tenshi after dinner?
>> No. 10717
[x] Sit beside Tenshi, you started paying attention to her, so maybe it should continue?
>> No. 10718
[ ] Sit beside Tenshi, you started paying attention to her, so maybe it should continue?
>> No. 10719
>>10716
Ran might notice the signs, and I'm sure the writer will have a way of doing handling it.
>> No. 10720
[x] Go sit with the others, Tenshi wanted you to take care of things with them anyway.

Tenshi wanted us to and besides, our date needs some attention too.
>> No. 10722
>>10716
>how the hell are we supposed to ask her to leave us alone with Tenshi after dinner?
"Hey Ran, mind if I bang Tenshi later tonight? Ok, thanks."
So far there was sex with Akyu while Ran had had with Tokiko and a handjob from Iku (and there's no way she doesn't know about that). On that of that the man in question is her master's fuck toy and has already been with what, about two dozen women by now (many of them repeatedly).

I don't think she's suddenly going to start protesting about having sex with other women. I find it much more likely that she'd encourage it.
>> No. 10725
[x] Go sit with the others, Tenshi wanted you to take care of things with them anyway.

We aren't going for Tenshi right away. Wait a bit.
>> No. 10726
>>10722
Okay, let me rephrase that.

How are we supposed to stay in shape for one right after the other?
>> No. 10728
>>10726
Rick has surprising stamina, that and chances are he'll need tomorrow to rest up from that.
>> No. 10732
Writer has plans, don't you worry.
>> No. 10733
>>10722

Also, it's not like he came from the handjob.
>> No. 10734
[x] Sit in someone's lap:
--[x] Komachi

Delicious Komachi.
>> No. 10735
Fuck this single lap shit.

[x]Drape yourself across everyone's lap.

Lay down like a boss.
>> No. 10736
[x] Sit in someone's lap:
--[x] Komachi
>> No. 10737
[x]Drape yourself across everyone's lap.

>>10735
There is no way this is going to win, but it's just too good to pass up. Lay down like a boss, indeed.
>> No. 10741
File 129818479045.jpg - (534.27KB , 1100x950 , 1214176757432.jpg ) [iqdb]
10741
[X] Have Tenshi sit in your lap

Do you want a piece of this outsider? You're going to have to go through our lovely celestial first.

Deal with it.
>> No. 10742
[x] Sit in someone's lap:
--[x] Ran

Dream come true...
>> No. 10745
[x] Sit in someone's lap:
--[x] Komachi

Komachigrin.jpg
>> No. 10747
File 129820405213.jpg - (532.19KB , 665x878 , 2009_12_3.jpg ) [iqdb]
10747
>>10741
[X] Have Tenshi sit in your lap

Let's do this. TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI TENSHI
>> No. 10748
[X] Sit beside Tenshi, you started paying attention to her, so maybe it should continue?
>> No. 10750
File 129821093149.jpg - (134.71KB , 880x660 , 1285440884658.jpg ) [iqdb]
10750
Could someone post a .txt with all the story so far?, please?. (or from thread 8)

I've been reading this one for months but my pc broke, so I though I could read it on my cellphone.

please, help an anon in despair!
>> No. 10754
[X] Sit beside Tenshi, you started paying attention to her, so maybe it should continue?
>> No. 10755
Funny, I originally included

[ ] Have Tenshi sit in your lap.

as an option but decided against it.

p.s. there is no [ ] Write-in. option.
>> No. 10756
>>10755
>p.s. there is no [ ] Write-in. option.
Are you vetoing '[x] Have Tenshi sit in your lap' or just '[x]Drape yourself across everyone's lap.'?
>> No. 10759
[ ] Sit beside Tenshi, you started paying attention to her, so maybe it should continue?
>> No. 10762
>>10756

All of the write-ins. I didn't feel the need to offer that option here.
>> No. 10763
For future reference, although I did post it before, my policy on write-ins is: I generally don't take them (will take great ones) unless I put [ ] Write-in.
>> No. 10764
>>10762
Yet they insist on throwing away their votes.
>> No. 10767
>>10764

They might have not known, besides, they can always delete the votes if they still have the password and change them.
>> No. 10768
[┼] Sit beside Tenshi, you started paying attention to her, so maybe it should continue?

It's not like it will hamper the talking & if the urge to fondle him again can't be resisted they can just use their feet.
>> No. 10769
[x] Sit in someone's lap:
--[x] Komachi

Oh well, I'll vote for this then.
>> No. 10771
[x] Sit beside Tenshi, you started paying attention to her, so maybe it should continue?
>> No. 10772
File 129823551912.jpg - (144.62KB , 790x698 , 1476662.jpg ) [iqdb]
10772
[X] Sit in someone's lap:
--[x] Komachi
>> No. 10773
[X] Sit beside Tenshi, you started paying attention to her, so maybe it should continue?

This will do
>> No. 10780
[x] Sit beside Tenshi, you started paying attention to her, so maybe it should continue?

A tenshi is fine too.
>> No. 10781
[X] Sit beside Tenshi, you started paying attention to her, so maybe it should continue?

Can't sit on Tenshi's lap? Screw this. Screw Tenshi. Yeah. Sounds good.
>> No. 10782
Looks like Tenshi caught Anon's sympathetic side~

I normally don't like Tenshi that much, but I can't help but feel attached to her here. Sitting this one out for now, too many good choices.
>> No. 10783
>>10782
Go with your gut when in doubt; that's what I did and it told me to sit in Komachi's lap.
>> No. 10785
Votes are closed.

[X] Sit beside Tenshi, you started paying attention to her, so maybe it should continue?

Won with 12 votes.

Of course, some people are obviously going to keep voting because they always fail to notice the votes are closed.
>> No. 10786
>>10785
Sounding a bit pissed at your readership, here.
>> No. 10787
>>10786

Oh, no, I'm not pissed, I just find it amusing how almost every single vote has 1-2 people who keep voting after it's closed.
>> No. 10789
>>10787
To be fair, some might forget to refresh the thread before voting. Also, kinda sad that Komachi's the only one not getting any focused attention yet tonight. Although I will admit Tenshi seems like she could really use the affection.
>> No. 10790
>>10789

Not entirely true. You went to the bar first, thus giving Komachi attention.
>> No. 10798
I will attempt to update Tuesday and Wednesday, possibly Friday. Do not expect anything on Thursday.
>> No. 10800
Also: If anyone else is going to play RIFT, I'm on Greybriar PVE when the game starts on Thursday.

Also, yes I am saging these posts.
>> No. 10802
[X] Sit beside Tenshi, you started paying attention to her, so maybe it...

>>10785

...oh, darn and drat...
>> No. 10803
File 129835137255.jpg - (38.34KB , 440x550 , 891638.jpg ) [iqdb]
10803
>“My friends have taken an interest in you, and I'd like you to appreciate their company.” Her soft lips gently nip the lobe of your ear. “Don't worry, I promise we'll enjoy each other, but this would really make me happy.”
>“Just, take care of them first, so we can get some time to ourselves,”

>Votes are closed.
>[X] Sit beside Tenshi, you started paying attention to her, so maybe it should continue?

Ha ha, yeah; y'all slay me sometimes.
>> No. 10804
>>10803
At this point I'm hoping Rick not only makes Tenshi feel special before leaving with the others for the night, but also might bring up how they leave her out a great deal. Could work, maybe.
>> No. 10807
>>10803
It's symbolic and whatnot. Showing the others "We kissed and made up, now she's fine. Let's start the orgy."
>> No. 10809
Got a chunk of writing done, didn't finish. Housework etc.
>> No. 10810
It could also be, from before, that Rick was going to cum, but Iku's tight grip blocked and stopped it, then resulted in retrograde ejaculation where it goes backwards. Dunno, it's hard to say for sure. *shrugs*
>> No. 10811
>>10810
Don't be silly, that sort of thing never happens in porn.
>> No. 10826
>>10803
I think it'll earn a few points from Ran and Iku; dunno about Komachi though.

>>10804
I'm hoping Rick explains how they treated her rather coldly in the past.
>> No. 10855
Oh look, a surprise update! I made good use of the queue times logging into RIFT servers. Hmm, maybe said queue times will be an excuse to get through my backlog of pixiv tabs.

[X] Sit beside Tenshi, you started paying attention to her, so maybe it should continue?

------

Tenshi slides into her side of the booth, alone. You slide in right beside her, much to the surprise of everyone. Looking around the table, Ran and Iku seem pleased that you've calmed Tenshi down. Komachi is just stricken with confusion. “What?” you ask innocently, smiling.

Iku grins widely. “Impressive,” is all she says.

Ran smiles and gives you a short nod, passing over a dish of food. “You must be hungry,” offers your date. She is quite happy with your results, apparently feeling no need to question them.

“What's goin' on here?” Komachi asks.

You shrug slightly. Dinner isn't the best time to get into it. “Oh, just felt like Tenshi could use a little company,” you say with a wink. “We can discuss it more later, alright?” You receive a soft 'mm' in response as she returns to her meal.

Tenshi's hand grabs your own beneath the table. “Thank you,” she whispers quietly.

You flash a grin back to her in response. “So, about my questions earlier?” you ask.

She cocks her head for a moment, not immediately grasping your comment. “Oh, oh yeah, about me, right?” she starts up, realizing what you're getting at. “I'm a celestial, although I spend pretty much all of my time down here.” She pauses for a moment, not sure what else to add. “I guess I just follow my friends around, sometimes I'll go to the library and read.”

Iku's interest seems piqued. “I didn't know that, Tenshi, why didn't you tell me?”

Tenshi frowns slightly. She has this look on her face that seems to say that she had told her in the past. “Oh, I guess it just never came up,” she says dismissively.

“I know Iku takes care of you, but how did you get acquainted with Ran and Komachi?” you inquire.

Her eyes flick over to Komachi. The two girls seem to meet their gazes for a moment. “Komachi and I fought for a bit, but now we're friends, it's just easier this way.” You aren't entirely sure what she means, but that's for another time. “And, er, Ran helped me out after her master did a number on me.”

“Master Yukari?” you say with surprise.

Tenshi turns to you with a shocked look. “Y-you're with Yukari, aren't you?” she stutters. “Oh, I should've known when I saw you with Ran.”

Ran interjects now. “Don't worry, dear, it won't cause any problems,” she says. “Yukari has mellowed down quite a bit since that little incident.”

Tentatively, Tenshi nods. “Alright then, I'll trust your judgment.”

The table returns to silence, everyone working on their dinner. You've ended up with a beef stew-like bowl of food. The girl beside you seems to have inched her way up against your body. Her light frame is soft and warm. A slight smile crosses your lips, which she seems to notice. One hand drops down from the table, resting on your thigh. Ran is the only one to catch what's going on, though. Looking to her, there seems to be a hint of pride in the air.

As the meal is finished, Tenshi gives you a bit of space. “So,” begins your date. “I think that we should move this upstairs.”

“Some place a bit more private,” Iku chimes in.

You nod to the other women and slide from the booth. “Shall we, then?” you ask. The three give an eager grin and move to join you. Glancing to Tenshi, you look for a response from her.

“Go ahead, I'll catch up with you all later,” Tenshi speaks up. “I'm still a bit hungry anyway.” You have no doubt in your mind that she will indeed come around later.

A few moments later, the four of you are upstairs in the room. You're the first to enter, a soft click penetrating the silence as Ran shuts the door. You turn about in place, looking towards the three of them. Komachi wears an eager grin, one hand up and rubbing at the back of her neck. The pose she stands with offers a rather good view of her bust. Iku has one of the sluttiest, lustful looks you've ever seen from a woman. She licks her lips hungrily, eyes meeting your own. As for your dear Ran, she seems so innocent and angelic, blushing as she looks at her friends. You know better than this, though, she's likely just as bad as the others.

“You've got first pick, my dear,” Ran informs you. “Of course, I'm sure we've got some ideas in mind as well,” she adds with a playful wink.

[ ] Ran.
[ ] Iku.
[ ] Komachi.
[ ] Let the women take the lead.
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 10856
[x] Iku.

I loves me some oarfish.
>> No. 10857
[x] Let the women take the lead.

COME AT ME BRO
>> No. 10858
[x] Komachi.

She's been waiting to have some fun asides from pressing her impressive bosom into Rick. Not to say Ran's lacking, and Iku's no slouch ether in the bust area.
>> No. 10862
Oh gods, I don't know where to start.

[x] Ran

I'm just going with Ran first, since she's been waiting patiently for it for awhile now.
>> No. 10863
[x] Ran

This is our date, after all. We should give her some one on one attention.
>> No. 10864
>Iku has one of the sluttiest, lustful looks you've ever seen from a woman. She licks her lips hungrily, eyes meeting your own.
[x] Iku.
>> No. 10865
[x] Ran.
>> No. 10866
[X] Let the women take the lead.

Ladies first. Picking one over the other in this situation isn't my style
>> No. 10867
[x] Ran.
>> No. 10868
[X] Ask them to line up so you can properly take care of each of them in turn.
>> No. 10869
[x] Komachi.
>> No. 10870
[x] Ran

I wanna go after Tenshi, but Anon is right, it's a date with Ran.
>> No. 10871
File 129859473613.jpg - (185.93KB , 548x492 , 1297632479901.jpg ) [iqdb]
10871
Need more logging time on RIFT.
>> No. 10872
>>10871

Queue is down to 15 minutes!
>> No. 10873
[x] Iku.

Need more Iku after she left us hanging like that.

It's also kinda my fetish.
>> No. 10874
[x] Iku.
>> No. 10875
[ ] Iku.
>> No. 10876
[x] Let the women take the lead.
>> No. 10878
>>10877
>XD >D XP </shmup fangasm>
It's like you're trying to piss people off!
>> No. 10881
>>10877
>XD >D XP </shmup fangasm>
No.

>>/gensokyo/6052
>> No. 10882
>“Of course, I'm sure we've got some ideas in mind as well,” she adds with a playful wink.
You've got my interest.

[X] Let the women take the lead.
>> No. 10883
I think some of you folks are thinking way too much into this choice.

Isn't it sad, Komachi?
>> No. 10884
>>10883

People either think too much or don't think enough. There's a fine balance to be struck.
>> No. 10885
>>10883

Or maybe we just prefer other options.

[X] Iku.
>> No. 10886
[x] Komachi.

Machi-Machi needs love too.
>> No. 10888
[X] Ran.

<3
>> No. 10889
[X] Iku.
>> No. 10897
>>10584
>For another moment, your date leans in to your ear. “My friends have taken an interest in you, and I'd like you to appreciate their company.” Her soft lips gently nip the lobe of your ear. “Don't worry, I promise we'll enjoy each other, but this would really make me happy.”

For the moment, we exist to make Ran happy, so I'm more than willing to oblige this request.

[X] Komachi
>> No. 10901
>>10897
You get it, while many folks are like "Must choose ran because we have to" as opposed to authentically wanting her first. Sometimes a choice to choose someone first is merely just that.
>> No. 10905
I'm not writing today, or probably until monday. I'm lazy. Votes won't be closed til then, either. I considered writing something for the other thread on my birthday tomorrow, but.., Lazy, feel like relaxing and enjoying it.
>> No. 10906
[x] Iku.
>> No. 10907
File 129866207646.jpg - (281.16KB , 1043x1062 , 15906859_p1.jpg ) [iqdb]
10907
>>10901
You're half-right, and half-wrong. It's true that I voted Ran because I though I had to, but it's also because Ran is awesome, and I don't really like Komachi nor Iku. Even if Iku is cool and bold in this story.
>> No. 10911
I'm in a good mood and feel like interacting more with my readers.

How about some Q&A? Ask whatever you want, I'll answer it if I can. Been like, 5 or 6 months since I've done Q&A.
>> No. 10914
>>10911

Get any new dakimakura?
>> No. 10915
>>10914

Yes and no.

Yes, I've got some ordered (and some paid for), no I haven't received any of them. Probably won't 'til late march! Gotta pay the guy some more.
>> No. 10918
>>10911
Favorite Touhou?
Favorite Touhou game?
Scene you've enjoyed writing the most?
Worst missed opportunity and/or best development?
Has anon surprised you at all?
Are we getting any free time after our date but before we start up the mountain?
>> No. 10919
>>10915

Would not sitting with Komachi at the bar have changed anything? Everyone on the mixed side came over anyway.
>> No. 10920
>>10911
How are you planning on reconciling a rather nice Reimu with the seeming nigh-genocide of Makai? The two things don't go hand in hand.
>> No. 10924
>>10918
>Favorite Touhou?
Tough, tossup between Yukari and Yuyuko. My top ten is pretty firm, though.

>Favorite Touhou game?
Imperishable Night, may be easy due to memorization but feels the most polished.

>Scene you've enjoyed writing the most?
All of them? Nah, that's a cop out. I don't know, I'd have to re-read them. I enjoy each scene as I write it.

>Worst missed opportunity and/or best development?
There haven't been too many missed opportunities that I can recall. Honestly, I'd really have to go back and re-read the entire thing I've written to date. As sad as it seems, I've forgotten some of the bits of my work.

>Has anon surprised you at all?
Both in good and bad ways. For example, see the two posts I changed my mind about options for.

>Are we getting any free time after our date but before we start up the mountain?
Yes, I plan on the possibility for Yukari-talk-time.

>>10919
Different point shifts and a difference in the scenes, otherwise not too much. Nothing largely make or break.

>>10920
You haven't heard Reimu's side of the story. Besides, she didn't seem all that bad, did she?
>> No. 10929
>>10920
One typical part of how the invasion of Makai played out in most fanworks (and possibly the game, dunno) is that putting Shinki in such danger triggered an instinctual reclamation of the power she invested in making her people. And reclaim apparently means to Second Impact the lot of them. The power (apparently) was mostly used up afterwards. Plus she was seriously depressed after that and not in the right frame of mind to make more kids.

Especially since she can't be sure that Reimu won't come back and cleanse Makai again.
>> No. 10930
>>10924
The Reimu we saw was perfectly nice, but it's hard to reconcile that with the desolate landscape with only a goddess and the woman she has a massive grudge against.

>>10929
People often use "lol no spell cards" and Bitch Reimu; though the depressed part isn't true as in Reimu's MS endings, she goes about bugging Reimu. Alice's role? Typical overreaction to slights against parents as seen with Mokou.

Also all that we basically see is that Shinki calls on full power and sets things ablaze, that doesn't mean a near wipe out of a land.
>> No. 10932
>>10901

I'm in love with Ran, so I have to choose her.
>> No. 10938
File 129871831148.jpg - (375.80KB , 838x1200 , koumakyou_latter_009.jpg ) [iqdb]
10938
>>10929
>>10930
Alternatively we can just explain it away just the same way Reimu murdered Sakyua in EoSD.
>> No. 10940
>>10924
>Besides, she didn't seem all that bad, did she?
Sociopaths are great at lying and not seeming how they seem to be.
>> No. 10942
>>10940
>there are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot easily be duplicated by a normal, kindly family man who just comes in to work every day and has a job to do.
>> No. 10943
>>10942
True dat. And for those of you who disagree: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

Enjoy your despair for the human race!
>> No. 10944
I enjoy the conflict within this thread. I'm in a fairly good mood, got some nice stuff for my birthday, might sit down and write more Momizi story or a one-shot I have planned for my other thread.

Also, question:

When I get the first chapter of the Momizi story done, I was thinking of putting it in a pdf in a proper book format and uploading it. Would you bother to download it or just ignore it?
>> No. 10945
>>10944
In addition to or instead of posting it in a thread here?
>> No. 10946
>>10944
>Would you bother to download it or just ignore it?
I'd probably download it considering it will, undoubtedly, prove to be awesome.
>> No. 10947
>>10944
There's no reason not to download it.
Plus, it will look a great deal cleaner in .pdf format as opposed to a series of posts on an imageboard.
>> No. 10949
>>10945

I'd dump the mediafire link in my sidestory thread. My issue with image boards is a non-fixed width format and other ugliness.
>> No. 10950
>>10949
I would honestly prefer that you post it here, but in actuality my opinion is worthless and means nothing. Whichever way you do it I'll probably still check it out. Also, happy birthday.
>> No. 10951
>>10944
I'd like both posts and a download line; one for quick access and the other for a back up copy.
>> No. 10952
>>10944

Yeah, I'd download it.

Momizi/update when?
>> No. 10953
>>10952

I'm going to take a nap, then wake up and have fish & chips with malted vinegar. Then I'll see about writing, if RIFT or COH don't suck me back in. Also, I got EO3 today. And the weather is nice enough for me to actually use the wii.

Don't worry, I'll write something. It's only 4:20 PM here, I have time.
>> No. 10975
>>10953
Writefag lied to us.
>> No. 10976
>>10975
>Then I'll see about writing, if RIFT or COH don't suck me back in.
Patience anon patience.
>> No. 10977
>>10975
Either that, or he got some really funky vinegar.
>> No. 10979
I didn't lie, I did write. I just didn't finish anything. I said I would work, I didn't say it would be completed and posted.
>> No. 10980
>>10855
[X] "Why don't you put on a little show for me?"

Late vote is late.
>> No. 10992
>>10949
>my sidestory thread
Which one is that again?
>> No. 10994
>>10992

http://www.touhou-project.com/at/res/7010.html
>> No. 11000
Votes closed, Iku wins with eight, update likely tomorrow.
>> No. 11007
>>10994
Ah. That one. Thanks.
>> No. 11009
File 129892910271.jpg - (123.13KB , 724x1024 , 52921228d061d811a545406d9f878e56.jpg ) [iqdb]
11009
[X] Iku.

------

Given the choice, you know exactly who you want. Especially given her performance at the table earlier. “Iku,” you simply state. The eyes of the woman in question light up when she hears her name.

You expect a little disappointment from the other two, but it's quite the contrary. Ran is already dragging Komachi off to a small loveseat in the corner. “You two enjoy yourselves, we'll warm up,” your date slips in with a wink.

Iku stands there with a grin on her face. “Are you sure you want me?” she asks. You nod slowly, taking a step towards her. “You don't know what you're getting yourself into.” She chuckles slightly, intercepting you and pressing her body against your own. A quiet gasp leaves her lips, her hand working its way inside of your pants and wrapping around your length. “I'm as dominant as they come, but you don't seem like the sort of man to mind.”

She's right, you've come to appreciate a confident and assertive woman such as her. You flash a smile in return and whisper a response. “I know exactly what I'm getting into,” you tell her. “Go right ahead.”

Wasting not a moment, she places her free arm around your waist. Her respectable bust pushes against your chest. She leads you toward the bed, in a fashion that seems almost as if you're dancing with her. Releasing you, Iku pushes you somewhat forcefully back onto the bed. Her hands grab at your pants and pull them off, freeing your erect cock. “Beautiful, absolutely beautiful,” she remarks with a pleased smile. Pausing her assault for a moment, she disrobes, kicking away the dress and hat. She kneels down and reaches beneath the bed, pulling out a pair of heels and slipping them on. They match the stockings that still cover her legs.

The woman standing before you has a rather fine form. Soft, unblemished skin, and a fairly well toned body. Moderately sized breasts, not too large, but sort of in the middle. You can tell she's rather aroused, as her nipples are already hardened. Looking down, her thighs have some girth, but are not fat by any definition. A bit of neatly kept hair surrounds her pussy lips. “Like what you see?” she asks, staring hungrily at your length. You nod dumbly, spreading your dangling legs in response.

Iku leans over you, grabbing at your cock with one hand and using the other to pull your shirt up over your head. She crawls on top of you, pulling on your shaft roughly. Her mouth presses to your chest, kissing the warm flesh. A surprised gasp leaves your lips, her tongue running over your nipples. She nips lightly at the skin, causing you to jerk beneath her. “Sensitive, are we?” she asks, not expecting an answer. “Don't worry, I aim to please.” She gives you a sly wink, sliding down your body and off of the bed. Her face is now only a few inches away from your crotch.

“Iku, please, don't tease me this time,” you beg, wanting so badly for her to take care of you.

She chuckles quietly, slowly peeling the foreskin down the head. “Oh my,” she states quietly. You look down, watching her with anticipation. “Seems I'm not the first one today, am I?” Iku buries her face in your crotch. You can hear her taking a deep breath, inhaling the sweaty scent. Her nose moves up along the shaft, pausing to sniff deeply. “You smell heavenly,” she says in an almost dazed tone. “The scent of your dried cum, along with that of another woman.” Her wet tongue runs along the length of your shaft, from the base to the tip. “It tastes wonderful as well,” she moans out. “I'm going to clean every inch of you, my dear.” You groan in pleasure as Iku sets to work. Her tongue rolls around the shaft, slipping into every crevice it can find. She hungrily cleans up the dried mixture of your semen and Akyu's fluids. She runs it around the head, pulling your stretchy foreskin up and over her tongue. Finally finished, she looks up with a smile on her face, licking her lips. “And soon, we can replace it with our own,” she giggles.

She stands up, taking a moment to pull over a small seat and sit down on it. Your cock twitches in anticipation, you've got no idea what she has in store. She scoots forward slightly, slowly bringing up one leg. The sole of the high-heeled shoe pushes down on the underside of your cock, pressing it up against your lower abdomen. “Oh, Iku,” you cry out, moaning in pleasure beneath her foot. Then comes a surprise: The rounded heel of the shoe slowly presses against the tight pucker of your asshole. You groan loudly, squirming as it penetrates and stretches your hole. The shoe yanks slightly upward, putting pressure on the prostate. Within seconds, you can feel your cock twitching and spilling seed onto your stomach.

The shoe retreats, Iku kicking them off in short order and climbing up on to the bed, moving past you. “You're a good boy, and now comes the real fun,” she says, voice dripping with lust. She grabs at your arms, dragging your body up the bed. An insatiable look of hunger is upon her face. Up on her knees now, she shuffles down the bed, positioning her dripping cunt directly over your face. Slowly, the puffy lips of her pussy near your mouth. The neat patch of hair between her legs glistens with the woman's fluids. Her lower lips meet your own. She settles down on you, grinding slightly and pressing your nose into her butt. You can barely breathe, but you'll be alright. The taste of her cunt and the scent of her anus overwhelm you. You part her pussy with your tongue, a loud moan of pleasure greeting you in response. Content to devour her, you let the rest of your body go limp.

She wastes no time taking advantage of the situation. Her strong arms pull your legs and back upward. Your legs are draped over her shoulders, her own wrapping around your back. “Iku,” you try to cry out from beneath her. Her mouth swallows the fully erect piece of meat between your legs, sucking roughly on it. You can feel her fingers pressing into the skin on your butt, gently massaging it. They're slowly working their way inwards, and you know exactly what Iku is planning on. You reach up, making an effort to put your arms around her legs. They slip easily through the gap between your bodies. You pull down, trying to force yourself deeper into her wet hole.

Her mouth releases you, one hand coming back to vigorously stroke your shaft. She moans softly, trying to steady herself. “Excitable, aren't we?” she inquires, giggling. She goes quiet again, swallowing your penis once more. Her fingers return to your rear, now gently teasing the loosened opening of your asshole. The heady scents mixing in your nose are irresistible. You feel almost as if you were a beast in heat. Your body quivers in her grasp, readying itself to flood her voracious mouth. Iku pulls back on your cock a bit, focusing on the tip. Her tongue flicks around the head, affectionately slurping on it. Gently, her teeth graze against the sensitive skin of your exposed head, sending you over the edge. Warm cum flows eagerly from your body, filling her mouth. Iku releases you, dropping your body back to the bed.

She finally rolls off of your face, moving down beside you. “Iku,” you groan, catching your breath, mouth hanging open. Leaning over you, Iku opens her mouth to reveal a thick mixture of semen and saliva. Closing her eyes and sticking her tongue out, she forces the load inside of your mouth, swirling it around. She retreats after a few moments, strands of cum dripping from her face and splattering onto your own.

She pauses and swallows the remainder. “Delicious, isn't it?” she asks. You try to moan out a response, but give up, trying to swallow the fluid first. Iku rests her head on your chest, entwines her legs within yours and wraps her arms around your waist in an affectionate embrace. She lets out a few soft moans, rubbing against you. “You know, I'm feeling a bit conflicted,” she suddenly says.

“Uhn?” you grunt out in acknowledgment.

“Well, I was looking forward to having you inside of me, but...” she pauses for a moment, thinking to herself. “I can't be entirely selfish, and if I stop here, it means you'll come back for more later,” she finishes, looking up with a wide grin. “What do you think?”

[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 11010
The best part of write-in only updates is that I get a few guilt free days to screw off while people come up with something.

Nah, not really, I'll probably use the time for Momizi story.
>> No. 11018
I figure you're kind enough to let Rick have as much stamina as the plot demands, so...

[X] Fuck her like she deserves "I want to make you feel better, and maybe you'll be the one coming back."
>> No. 11020
>>11018
>I figure you're kind enough to let Rick have as much stamina as the plot demands, so...

Are you sure I'm that kind?
>> No. 11025
I'm a little worried about stamina after that bout with Akyu...

I'll be more worried if Rick starts jizzing blood or something.

[X] Fuck her like she deserves "I want to make you feel better, and maybe you'll be the one coming back."
>> No. 11027
[X] Fuck her like she deserves "I want to make you feel better, and maybe you'll be the one coming back."
>> No. 11028
[x] Grunt. Close eyes and fall asleep.

Came twice? Time for a nap.
>> No. 11029
[x] Grunt. Close eyes and fall asleep.

Actually, he's come more than twice this day. It's a wonder he's still semi-coherent.
>> No. 11030
>>11029
This is the 5th time, isn't it? Or was it 6? He's got to be approaching his limit.
>> No. 11031
>>11030
fourth really, Once in Akyu's ass, once in her pussy w/ Nue Condom, once via Iku's play and once with her blow job.

>>11028
>>11029
And leaving Komachi and Ran dry?
>> No. 11032
[x] Promise to fuck her if you can go on after some time with Ran and Komachi.
>> No. 11033
>>11031

It was twice with the condom, actually.
>> No. 11035
>>11031
And let's not forget we need to at least be able to see Tenshi after this.

[x]Agree with her.
- [x] "I'll have to make sure your generosity will be well-rewarded then."

That's pretty much the best I can think of at the moment. If someone can word this better, then go for it.
>> No. 11036
>>11035

[x]Agree with her.
- [x] "I'll have to make sure your generosity will be well-rewarded then."
>> No. 11037
[x]Agree with her.
- [x] "I'll have to make sure your generosity will be well-rewarded then."

>>11033
Once in the ass bare and twice with Nue condom?
>> No. 11038
>snowballing

This is my favorite obscure fetish.
>> No. 11040
[x]Agree with her.
- [x] "I'll have to make sure your generosity will be well-rewarded then."
>> No. 11043
Closing votes.


[x]Agree with her.
- [x] "I'll have to make sure your generosity will be well-rewarded then."

Won with four. I'm not writing today most likely, I have shit to do this afternoon.
>> No. 11047
>>11037

Yeah, for a total of three with Akyu.
>> No. 11063
I haven't felt like writing. I've been pretty lethargic and overall tired lately. Haven't been able to motivate myself to do much aside from house work and minecraft SP, because they're both pretty easy on the body/mind. I want to write, I just open the file and... nothing happens. I know what I'm doing for the next update, I can't get the words down.

But, on the upside, I did win my auction on a Lily White dakimakura.
>> No. 11064
>>11063
Awesome, was it Luft Forst's or a different one?
>> No. 11065
>>11064

Yes, it was Luft Forst's. Got it for what I consider a good price, given the rarity (one run and not released again iirc). Came with the bonus items too.
>> No. 11069
>>11065

Could you post a picture of what it looks like?
>> No. 11071
>>11069

http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0010/21/62/040010216256.html
>> No. 11080
>>11071

Thank ya.
>> No. 11085
>>11080
There's high res versions of those on oreno.imouto.org if you want to know. He draws one gorgeous Lily White.

>>11065
I'm jealous.
>> No. 11090
>>11085

No need to be jealous. If you want dakimakura, I can provide assistance in finding and acquiring them. Unless your limitation is money.
>> No. 11092
>>11090
Well that's part of it, but I suppose knowing where to get them would be useful to know. But I'd better stop dragging this off-topic.
>> No. 11093
>>11092

You could come in IRC and talk to me directly. I think I've also got some information posted on a blog or forums somewhere, I dunno. I'd have to dig it up. I enjoy helping people, even though I'm a hateful misanthrope.
>> No. 11095
File 12992690246.jpg - (75.73KB , 600x900 , 7ee09834e1c4aab0d8d4c593cbfb341d.jpg ) [iqdb]
11095
[x]Agree with her.
- [x] "I'll have to make sure your generosity will be well-rewarded then."

------

You return the smile and lean down slightly, pressing your lips to her own for a moment. Iku blushes slightly, which is rather odd given the act she just performed. Maybe she's not used to that sort of affection. “I think that you're absolutely right,” you tell her. “And I also think that your generosity should be well rewarded in the future.” You give her a slight wink, her eyes widening.

She takes the opportunity to return your kiss. “Alright, then, I'll be expecting your reward,” she responds with a smile. Her grips slips from your body as she pulls away. “Okay, your turn,” Iku says, comment directed at the two ladies making out on the couch. You look over to them as well. Komachi's hair is disheveled, her top undone and breasts exposed. Her mouth hangs open, gasping for breath as Ran forces herself upon the busty, red-haired beauty. Iku glances to you for a moment, frowning. “Hey!” she shouts at the two.

They stop what they are doing and look over to the bed. “Oh, uh, you're done?” Ran asks sheepishly. She slides from Komachi's lap and settles on the love seat, clearing her throat. Her dress is hiked up, legs spread and damp, unshaven pussy in full view. Your date seems to have her eyes fixated on Iku's naked body. “Komachi, go ahead,” she offers.

“Huh? Really?” asks the other woman in surprise. “I figured you'd want to...” She pauses for a moment, nodding, smiling widely. “I get it, you wanna have some private time later, huh?” Standing up, Komachi moves towards the bed, exchanging places with Iku. Unlike the previous woman, she doesn't strip. Her dress is half pulled down, breasts swaying as she crawls up the bed towards you. You can already feel yourself stirring despite the recent release. She drapes herself on top of you, the soft, warm flesh of her chest pressing against your own. Her face hovers an inch or so above your own, red eyes staring at you.

“Is there something wrong, Komachi?” you ask with concern.

She shakes her messy red hair. “Nah, I just like takin' things a bit slower, more relaxed, y'know?” she responds with a slight smile. “Iku is the fast, lusty type, but me, I just want us to enjoy each other.” A few more moments of silence pass. Komachi seems to have something on her mind.

“What're you thinking right now?”

It takes her a couple seconds to process what you just said. “What? Oh, uh, I was just wondering something,” she replies, shrugging her shoulders, hardening nipples dragging across your skin as she does so. “Do you really think I'm beautiful?” she wonders. “And if so, doesn't who I am sorta bug you?”

You grin up at Komachi. “Everyone is afraid of death, but if everyone know how beautiful she was, maybe they wouldn't be afraid.”

The two of you stare at each other. She suddenly bursts into cheerful laughter. “You're so corny, but it's sweet, I like that.” She blinks a few times. “I like that a whole lot,” she adds, trailing off quietly. Her pretty red eyes slowly shut, the space between your lips growing steadily smaller. Her warm breath tickles your face as she slowly exhales. “And I think I like you a whole lot too,” she whispers. Komachi's lips touch your own, and you shut your own eyes. At that instant, it feels as if there is nobody else in the world aside from the both of you. On the edge of your senses, there's a noise. Something like moaning. But it doesn't matter, only she does.

Your tongue wraps around her own. A soft, content groan slips from her mouth. The two of you open your eyes once more. Hers are heavy lidded, looking at you with a gentle sort of affection. She breaks the kiss for a moment, opting instead to nip and nibble on your lower lip. “You really are beautiful,” you tell her quietly. The feeling of this whole situation is rather odd. It isn't a bad odd, though. You barely know her, yet feel there's this subtle connection. You aren't sure if it's simply due to being aroused, or if there really is something present. You'll have to pursue that thought in the future. Right now, you need to attend to Komachi's needs. You slowly attempt to sit up.

Realizing what you're doing, she releases you and straightens up as well. “I said it earlier, but there's somethin' odd about you, a special sort of thing that I can't quite pin down.” She pauses, clearing her throat. A deep blush is on her face. “You seem ready, don'tcha?.” One arm hooks under her breasts, propping them up. The other moves towards your crotch, her hand wrapping around your penis.

[ ] Let Komachi take the lead, at her own pace.
[ ] This moment is for Komachi alone. Do your best to pleasure her.
[ ] Take care of Komachi while she does the same for you.
[ ] Push Komachi down and claim her for yourself.
>> No. 11096
File 129926907342.jpg - (58.58KB , 600x800 , 1ede35dfb677947f16b2bd982b874cc4.jpg ) [iqdb]
11096
>>11095

I couldn't decide between that picture and this one, so have them both!
>> No. 11097
[x] Let Komachi take the lead, at her own pace.

I want to see what she does
>> No. 11099
[x] Let Komachi take the lead, at her own pace.
>> No. 11103
File 129927728869.jpg - (618.02KB , 1074x1208 , ada903d682d81a3664a5756a4815c56c.jpg ) [iqdb]
11103
[x] Let Komachi take the lead, at her own pace.

I think I'm in love.
>> No. 11104
>>11103

Don't worry, anonymous, that's just an abnormally high level of chemicals in your brain speaking.
>> No. 11105
[x] This moment is for Komachi alone. Do your best to pleasure her.

Show her the love she desperately needs.
>> No. 11106
>>11103
So might Rick, then again who could blame him.

Komachi likes it slow and easy, so letting her do things would be nice and so might returning the favor.
>> No. 11107
[X] Take care of Komachi while she does the same for you.

Mutual affection is best affection. Also, I'm liking how you made Komachi into a gentle, affectionate lover, should be interesting.
>> No. 11108
[x] Let Komachi take the lead, at her own pace.
>> No. 11109
[x] Let Komachi take the lead, at her own pace.

>>11105

She'll know how to pleasure herself the best if she goes slow like she wants.
>> No. 11112
[X] Take care of Komachi while she does the same for you.

I swear, this story is like a submissive guy's dream...
>> No. 11113
>>11112
I know, isn't it great? Not many stories like it.
>> No. 11117
[ ] Push Komachi down and claim her for yourself.

Although I am curious as to what would happen if that did win.

[x] Let Komachi take the lead, at her own pace.
>> No. 11120
Well, the story isn't ALL submissive. There has been a fair share of Rick leading or at least on equal footing. Not that submissive is a bad thing. Especially given where I get most of my inspiration from.
>> No. 11122
[ ] Let Komachi take the lead, at her own pace.
>> No. 11124
>>11120
Well, don't worry about putting too much submissive stuff in, you manage to write it where the female can be dominant with out being an overbearing bitch, which is nice. I still like those couple of Yukari scenes from the first few threads the most for that reason.
>> No. 11125
>>11124

I'm not worried. Like I said, I have a source of inspiration that is perfect for that sort of thing.
>> No. 11135
[X] Take care of Komachi while she does the same for you.
>> No. 11139
[xxx] Push Komachi down and claim her for yourself.
>> No. 11140
[x] Let Komachi take the lead, at her own pace.
>> No. 11146
[┼] Let Komachi take the lead, at her own pace.
>> No. 11147
[x] Let Komachi take the lead, at her own pace.
>> No. 11151
[x] Let Komachi take the lead, at her own pace.
>> No. 11158
Votes closed, looks like letting her lead won. Don't think I need to count. Updates tomorrow possibly, see how busy I am.
>> No. 11179
OCD writer just noticed a misplaced period in prior post. Must resist urge to delete and repost.

Also, writing in progress.
>> No. 11199
File 12995331605.jpg - (189.03KB , 1100x1692 , caf2bf4608b572b1c6b98ecd610b3228.jpg ) [iqdb]
11199
Perfectionist is stepping out and updating without proper proofreading! Well, mostly because the last 10 times I've requested it, the work has been fine and read-to-post anyway.

So, if I don't need a proof reader any more, that should result in faster/more updates, especially given the amount of times I've literally waited five hours for someone.

[X] Let Komachi take the lead, at her own pace.

------

You respond to Komachi with a short nod, relaxing your body. The first move she makes is to lean forward and gently press her lips to yours. She slowly exhales as she pulls away, her breath tickling your skin. Her face is beet red, and she actually seems a bit nervous. “Y'know, I haven't been with a man in a while, at least not one like you,” she speaks up quietly. “I do a lot of stuff with the other girls, but...”

“Hey, don't worry about it,” you tell her reassuringly. “Take it at your own pace, alright?”

Her lips curl upwards, eyes full of a soft, happy warmth. “I'm not too good at this romantic stuff,” she pauses for a moment. “I liked you from the moment I saw you come in with Ran.” You raise an eyebrow, waiting expectantly. “I said to myself, 'well, if there's a man who can appreciate a woman like that, maybe he can appreciate a woman like me', and I was right.” A slight dampness beneath her eyes shimmers in the light. You didn't expect this sort of thing from Komachi, not for a woman of her caliber to be so seemingly vulnerable. “And then listening to you talk, and how you took care of Tenshi,” she continues, trailing off incomprehensibly.

The both of you sit in silence. “Would you like me to take care of you?” you ask quietly, giving her a grin.

Komachi giggles and shakes her head. “I think I'd like that, but, well, I kinda think you deserve something good for yourself,” she returns. Her arm releases her bust as she slides up against your side. She pulls you up into her arms, soft breasts pressing into your skin. Her hands grip you firmly around the waist and you place an arm around her back. “I'm gonna make you feel real good.” A wide grin covers her face as she leans you back, sliding her left arm up to support your body. You're now spread across her lap, laid on your back. You're in a vulnerable position, but she makes you feel safe. Her free arm comes over your chest, fingers tickling your nipples.

“Komachi,” you groan. She's gentle and sweet, but a bit of a tease. Your cock can't help but stiffen while you lay in her embrace. You glance to her chest, those large, soft mounds hovering above your stomach. You squirm slightly when she pinches you. “Komachi,” you say again, breathing a bit raggedly now.

The tips of her nipples seem to be hardening in response to you. She blushes slightly, realizing the effect you are having on her body. “I like it when you say my name, it's sorta sweet and lusty all together.” She moves from your chest, stroking your stomach. Her nails drag along your skin as they make their way towards your erect length. “Lotta things I could do here,” she says quietly, finishing with a contemplative 'hm'. Her hand gently wraps around you, peeling the foreskin down. Your exposed cock head twitches in the cool air of the bedroom. She presses her thumb into the rough flesh, rolling it across the tip.

You moan gently and let your head loll back. “Komachi,” you call out, this time a bit louder, with excitement in your voice. She tightly grips your length, making slow, long strokes from the base to the top. When she reaches the top, her hand makes a fist around the sensitive head of your penis, twisting roughly around it. You wince and bite your lower lip, spreading your legs submissively. The pace picks up, her hand now pumping rather vigorously. Precum forms at the opening, her hand coating your shaft with the slippery juices. Soft, lewd squishing noises can be heard as the foreskin moves back and forth.

Komachi stops her affectionate touch, gaze shifting from your crotch to your face. “Can I ask you something?” she whispers, glancing momentarily at the other women. They seem quite occupied. You nod, hoping against all odds that she'll hurry along and return to her prior task. “I know you are takin' Ran out on a date and all, but are you 'with her' beyond that?” she inquires.

Well, not, you aren't exactly with her. If anything, your loyalties lie with Yukari or Shinki. Not that they're the only two who have caught your affections. “N, no,” you stutter out quietly, curious as to why she's asking.

She pauses, swallowing nervously. Her lip quivers slightly. “Maybe you and I could spend a day together some time? Just the two of us?” she offers hesitantly. “I could show you a lot of Gensokyo, y'know, I just gotta get another day off from the boss.” Her facial expression perks up slightly. “Hey, that's an idea, I could drag you along when I do that, I think she'd like meeting you.” That could be fun, although you aren't entirely sure how many women you should be spreading yourself amongst. There is plenty to go around, though. “Whadd'ya say?” she says hopefully.

[ ] Sure, it could be fun to explore, spend time with her and meet her boss.
[ ] Decline, you wouldn't mind spending time with her, but you do have romantic investments elsewhere.
[ ] Tell her you're just not that interested.
[ ] Deflect, avoid the question. (Include a method of deflecting)
>> No. 11200
[x] Sure, it could be fun to explore, spend time with her and meet her boss.

I don't see why not, and I'm curious to see where that feeling Rick felt earlier goes.
>> No. 11201
[x] Tell her you're just not that interested.

Sorry everyone, but I just don't like Komachi.
>> No. 11202
[x] Decline, you wouldn't mind spending time with her, but you do have romantic investments elsewhere.

Unless the Yama look like a loli, I prefer to stay focused on Ran and/or Tenshi.
>> No. 11203
>>11202
If you're doing route focusing games, I think this is the wrong story as there will be cases like this popping up more than once in the future.
>> No. 11204
[x] Sure, it could be fun to explore, spend time with her and meet her boss.

If exploring means random encounters with Komachi backing us up, yes please.
>> No. 11207
[x] Sure, it could be fun to explore, spend time with her and meet her boss.

Great idea.
>> No. 11211
[X] Sure, it could be fun to explore, spend time with her and meet her boss.

We might as well. At the very least, meeting with them might put us in their good graces.
>> No. 11212
[x] Sure, it could be fun to explore, spend time with her and meet her boss.

Komachi could use some more cheering up and we get delicious Yama out of it too.
>> No. 11213
[x] Sure, it could be fun to explore, spend time with her and meet her boss.
>> No. 11214
Keep in mind this isn't a harem (well, technically it's a reverse harem), so there may be instances where things conflict!

Not saying this will necessarily be one, but still, they may exist in the future.
>> No. 11217
[X] Sure, it could be fun to explore, spend time with her and meet her boss.

Do you honestly expect anything other than this answer to win?
>> No. 11218
>>11217

I figured everything but telling her there was no interest had a chance of winning.
>> No. 11222
[x] Sure, it could be fun to explore, spend time with her and meet her boss.
>> No. 11223
[┼] Sure, it could be fun to explore, spend time with her and meet her boss.

Should probably tell her that there are some prior responsibilities to take care of so he won't know when he'd be available next.
>> No. 11225
[x] Sure, it could be fun to explore, spend time with her and meet her boss.
>> No. 11229
[x] Sure, it could be fun to explore, spend time with her and meet her boss.
>> No. 11231
[X] Sure, it could be fun to explore, spend time with her and meet her boss.

>>11223
Ought to ask Yukari for a day planner so he can keep track of it all.
>> No. 11233
>>11231

Readers could keep track of it themselves. Perhaps keeping track of little details, future plans in the story and conversation topics would be handy.
>> No. 11251
[X] Sure, it could be fun to explore, spend time with her and meet her boss.

Komachigrin.jpg?
>> No. 11277
Votes closed, Komachi route is go.

Also, next update will be last before new thread.
>> No. 11286
>>11231
Off the top of my head:
Wander up youkai mountain to please Kanako.
Collect things for Yukari in the process, including Hina juice ('concentrated misfortune') and Aya juice (during which we may be able to find out what sensitive little secret she's caught up on).
Look for Alice for Shinki.
Make our way to SDM and securing Remilia's help to remedy the imminent threat of dying of old age.
And now we've scheduled a trip to Higan.
I'm gonna have to re-read our trip to the Myouren shrine and if we made any promises. For some reason I think we made some commitments to Byakuran and Kogasa, but I'm a bit hazy on that. Inb4 I forgot something heartbreaking.

Some things we should do as we can:
Practice using the sword and danmaku, possibly with Yukari's aid.
Figure out what's up with our dreams.
Try to link the people who notice our scent.
>> No. 11287
>>11286
>Make our way to SDM and securing Remilia's help to remedy the imminent threat of dying of old age.
Where does this one come from?
>> No. 11288
>>11286

There were a couple of other conversation topics mentioned recently that one could bring up.
>> No. 11289
>>11287
>>9227
>A soft cough from you brings her back to reality. “There was another who stayed before me?” you ask her curiously.

>Ran smiles and nods, seeming to enjoy the memories. “Yes, before Chen was around, when it was just Yukari and myself.” She sighs and relaxes herself on the bench. “He stayed and lived a long, full life, until he passed on.” A single tear rolls down her cheek and drips onto the dress. “But, it's okay, Gensokyo has Remilia now, so you'll be fine!” she exclaims happily, reaching up to wipe the moisture from her cheek.

>>11288
Noted, thanks. Will be re-reading for grins anyway.
>> No. 11292
>>11286
Well Kogasa's waiting for a free day so she can 'become a woman' but she's very patient. Still next free day I'd like to see that happen. Not sure if she'd try going with us on the trip for whatever reasons.
>> No. 11297
Personally, I'd rather have Eirin help us with the old age/avoid dying thing, as Kaguya and Mokou are probably a lot harder to kill permanently than a vampire.

Even one as hax as Remilia no doubt is.
>> No. 11299
>>11297

Vampires? No, no, after a visit with her, fate may have something different in store for Rick. That is all.
>> No. 11305
>>11299
Do not want Remilia fate-locking him as her husband or something equally horrifying.
>> No. 11306
File 129961861052.jpg - (98.75KB , 483x885 , 16632872.jpg ) [iqdb]
11306
>>11299
I see what you did there.
>> No. 11307
>>11305

No. Don't even worry about that.
>> No. 11310
>>11305
>Do not want Remilia fate-locking him as her husband or something equally horrifying.
>horrifying.

>>11307
>Don't even worry about that.

Isn't it sad, Remilia?
>> No. 11311
>>11310

There is a Remilia end. There's one for almost every character. But that isn't the method.
>> No. 11312
>>11311
You mean there are routes outside of harem end? Color me surprised.
>> No. 11313
>>11312

There is one 'Good' end, a bunch of 'Normal' ends, and the couple bad ends were already passed. Although some of the Normal ends border on bad, depending on your perception.

Besides, it is a 'reverse harem'! Cough.
>> No. 11324
http://www.touhou-project.com/at/res/11321.html

new thread.
>> No. 11467
>>11297
I'm not sure I'd rather experience the heat-death of the universe than die eventually.